Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Sat May 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Archwing »

This is me not confirming
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #1) » Sun May 27, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Archwing »

first?
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #2) » Mon May 28, 2018 1:50 am

Post by Archwing »

fucking larges. I can't leave for more than 12 hours or I gotta catch up a shit ton. alright so quick update before i leave for work, but basically I don't wanna lynch:
{rc, math, nsg, probably aronis}

I'm sus of HWS, anon hydra. i need to re-read vecna, but I got weird vibes from them. Never played so iunno if meta thing or what, but I'm not tr-ing that slot rn.

If creature could conf himself now that would be splendid.

Can't really read hebi, keychain, etc. so yeah, i'll start here

VOTE: HWS
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #3) » Tue May 29, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Archwing »

hi.
checking in. reading up on the last 10 ish pages, and i'm gonna post some shit. sorry for being a lurksack. i'm coming!
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #4) » Tue May 29, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Archwing »

currently on like, pg 25.

for some reason i got bad feelings about NSG rn. I've seen varying town games of different play styles from her (ie; lurking, much more spammy posting) but something doesn't feel right with this one. can someone convince me of town!NSG?

I think there's a lot of lurker-lynching/suspicion right now, including myself, but I think that for people such as HWS, me, TGP, Theta, that not exactly a scum tell necessarily. And I fell into that as well, but if I double back, I don't think I'd wanna look there today.

Something makes me feel like I wanna investigate inside of {keychain, NSG, maybe RC, Aronis, Cheeky} today? I think RC said it best, earlier, that probably not ALL scum is lurking, and therefore there is/are currently active-posting scum.

I feel comfortable with town!creature right now, and I THINK i'm feeling town!mathblade right now, although I see a lot of aggressive, IYF-style posting that I read in Mastina's The Mod is Mafia, in which Math was scum with scum!Radiant and scum!Keychain.. still getting town vibes though, i'm just being cautious.

(low-key, props to y'all for that game. i enjoyed reading it A LOT)
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #5) » Tue May 29, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Archwing »

UNVOTE:
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #6) » Tue May 29, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 641, RadiantCowbells wrote:why aren't we lynching hebichan
so if you don't wanna lynch hebichan, why say shit like this?
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #7) » Tue May 29, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Archwing »

@math, outside of Mod is Mafia, do you have theta experience? how well can you read them?
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #8) » Tue May 29, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 667, MathBlade wrote:Nothing leaps to the top of my head. However when I am scum I look distinctly at each person’s posts to figure out associations and who the strong and weak links are and how they post as town.
not to appeal to your ego, but I don't think a lot of players on MS can play scum like you do.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #9) » Tue May 29, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 670, MathBlade wrote:
In post 668, Archwing wrote:
In post 667, MathBlade wrote:Nothing leaps to the top of my head. However when I am scum I look distinctly at each person’s posts to figure out associations and who the strong and weak links are and how they post as town.
not to appeal to your ego, but I don't think a lot of players on MS can play scum like you do.
That’s fine. And not relevant to what was asked.

I mentioned that to demonstrate I look for behaviors as both alignments.

Therefore while in mod is mafia I knew Theta was town I still was “reading” her in a sense.

I just applied that same stuff here
ah i gotcha. makes sense. I interpreted that differently, as if scum!Math's play should somehow be aligned, or at least indicative of theta's play.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #10) » Tue May 29, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Archwing »

zzzz this game is busy but like, not a lot has happened per se.

VOTE: NSG
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #11) » Tue May 29, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Archwing »

Best thing you've said all game
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #12) » Tue May 29, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Archwing »

I'll sheep math for now
VOTE: theta
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #13) » Wed May 30, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 655, Archwing wrote:for some reason i got bad feelings about NSG rn. I've seen varying town games of different play styles from her (ie; lurking, much more spammy posting) but something doesn't feel right with this one. can someone convince me of town!NSG?
@mathblade..

This may be unsatisfactory for you, but this is what I've got for you right now. I can try to elaborate later, but I guess tone/gut/style is what it boils down to with me?
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #14) » Thu May 31, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Archwing »

VOTE: NSG

I've explained my read on this slot earlier, this should not be a naked vote. I'm happy to see this wagon out rn.

NSG you aren't being town!you right now.

are you still voting TGP for the start of game shenanigans, including his follow up responses to it?
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #15) » Thu May 31, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Archwing »

For me, it's meta mostly. This doesn't feel like town!NSG.
If someone can link me a game where town!NSG played like this, i'll reconsider.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #16) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 839, MathBlade wrote:How many games have you played with NSG?
at least 4 off the top of my head, with reading/following at least 3 that I can think of. I can link if you must have it.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #17) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Archwing »

Large Normal 211 - Here, NSG was probably the most lurky I've seen her. Now, she
was
town, but even when you read her ISO, it's more engaging that I feel like we're getting here.

Micro 770- Obviously there is a special mechanic to this game, but NSG's presence in this game was non-avoidable. She was town, and she was commanding. She took charge.

Micro 790 - Again, weird gimmick in this game (It was Not_Mafia after all...) but NSG was more forward in her approach than she is here.

I kinda get like... you know when creature is absent when he rolls scum? thats the kinda thing i'm getting right now from NSG. Even when she's lurking town, she's still analyzing and contributing. I don't see it really right now.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Archwing »

UNVOTE:
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Archwing »

Hey. Responding to my prod.

I really apologize to Mastina and all the players involved! Ive had a whirlwind of RL stuff happen that I wasnt expecting, and I've been sitewide inactive as a result.

@mastina, I'm sorry.. I must request a replacement

<<< Acknowledged. >>>

My next week at least would only be a series of prod dodging and half assed catch ups... So I apologize.

Good luck all!
Last edited by mastina on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”