Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5083 (isolation #200) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by davesaz »

V/LA until June 26.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5089 (isolation #201) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 5085, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:RMOJ - Quest giver (Impossibear (Public day cop), Ouroboros (Permanent BP), Me/MariaR (Commuter for 3 nights in a row), Me (Deathproof for 3 cycles(?) in a row))
These quests cannot be real, they are all lies. Why am I the only one who can see this???
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5115 (isolation #202) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 5091, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 5072, davesaz wrote:I'm so fucking close to just posting my role PM and being done with the lot of you.
In post 5074, davesaz wrote:The told you so is going to be so sweet this game. If I bother staying on the site. It's not doing my health any good.
In post 5083, davesaz wrote:
V/LA until June 26.
Anyway i feel like this sequence of posts come from frustrated town, scum would just give up rather than threaten, and i'd think it'd be bad sportsmanship to use these kind of tactics as a survivalist scum anyway.
I want to be either lynched or permanently off the table in the next 2 hours.
Go.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5126 (isolation #203) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by davesaz »

AtE = appeal to emotion.
This is just E.
Put up or shut up.
Anything else is torture.
Make up your mind, continuing to change it is just gonna let scum win.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5136 (isolation #204) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 5085, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:RMOJ - Quest giver (Impossibear (Public day cop), Ouroboros (Permanent BP), Me/MariaR (Commuter for 3 nights in a row), Me (Deathproof for 3 cycles(?) in a row))
No game that includes this can be balanced.
It isn't real, it's lies.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5152 (isolation #205) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:10 am

Post by davesaz »

Happy birthday x2!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5179 (isolation #206) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:55 am

Post by davesaz »

Two inventor-class abilities in the same game? :eek:
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5218 (isolation #207) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:49 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 5216, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Sigh, whatever im tired of arguing, hope this does flip scum, but if it doesnt, dont come crying to me to magically solve the game.
VOTE: dave
It won't flip scum, and you should have come to me to solve the game not punreader.
Kinda hope scum wins if you lynch me.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5221 (isolation #208) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:18 am

Post by davesaz »

I'm playing my best town game ever.
It doesn't get any more town than this.
Nobody plays town better than this.
Punreader's reads are wrong.
Kaede is waffling all over the place.
Most of the game had locktowned at least one of the flipped scum in their posted reads.
Most of the game had lockscummed at least one of the flipped town.
Damn right I'm salty. Fuck you all.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5224 (isolation #209) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:35 am

Post by davesaz »

What do you call Jungle?
By my nature as a person, location on the west coast US, and 60 hour work weeks (plus another 60 hours either dadding or volunteering), I'm almost never the first person to do anything in any game.

In what universe does a player with a <10% scum win rate unnecessarily bus 3 of their partners as a miller claim?
Punreader knows about the <10% win rate, if they bothered at all to know who I am.

The fact that I care should be another neon sign.
No town gullible enough to follow scum into mislynching me deserves a win.
And if town didn't follow scum it wouldn't happen.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5225 (isolation #210) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:38 am

Post by davesaz »

I've posted VLA.
I'm going to un-bookmark this thread.
If I get a daystart PM I'll come back.
If the mod prods me on VLA I'll report it.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5260 (isolation #211) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:38 am

Post by davesaz »

As much as I'd love to just ignore this game completely to save my sanity and physical health, can't resist.
(note, I don't replace out -- it's rude to the mod and the player list, and IMO the only reason for doing so is if you
really
can't get on at all for too long a time)

Slow cop: must investigate same person two nights in a row, gets results after 2nd visit.
Claimed to have been interfered with. OTM (now revealed to be town) is the only blocking role we were aware of that would interrupt it.
I do not remember if Wilky has said who the target was (or if he changed targets for that matter).
I do not remember if any other role has flipped that would interfere with it.

Spoiler: stuff
Oh look at the town guy giving accurate information when he can, and saying when he doesn't know. :cool:
<waits for punreader to somehow make this scummy> :roll:

<returns to position under rock>
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5295 (isolation #212) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:35 am

Post by davesaz »

After I flip town I hope you'll consider the possibility that punreader is deepwolfing.
Defending RMOJ with "scum wouldn't take that risk" but then attacking me on the idea of scum taking an
even bigger
risk is absurd.
Especially if you consider I'm sitting on a record of something like 1 win 10+ losses as scum!
Any team in their right minds would just power bus me D1. :lol:
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5301 (isolation #213) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:58 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 5296, Ankamius wrote:Any scumteam with their salt would plan a bus on me too.

Doesn't mean it happens.
10/10 on responding to the insignificant parts of my post (in this and later post) while
completely ignoring the important part

The case on me from punreader is based on saying it's horribly bad and risky scum play.
The protection on RMOJ from punreader is based on saying it's horribly bad and risky scum play.

You can't have it both ways
. You can't say the flipped scumteam+me makes a horrible play but that same flipped scumteam+RMOJ wouldn't.
Especially given the RMOJ play, if scum,
is working
If scum, RMOJ will win this game by continuing to make promises to town. Nobody but me is ever really going to call BS on it.

Not to mention, I'm not going to "trust" a scumread in any case. AFAIK you could both be scum playing the long game, and IMO you're not doing anything to make you town.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5318 (isolation #214) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:06 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 5314, Kaede Akamatsu wrote: As another Point of Interest, Kokichi's been doing literally nothing this game other than calling for the head of X or Y, and has only actually tried to interact with people at rare times, meanwhile most of his posts is "Let's lynch X" "why havent we lynched X" "Come on let's lynch X already" (not the exact content of the posts but you get the picture).
Iirc Ankamius said somewhere near pmatt's lynch that if it flipped town he might start putting effort, but that if it flipped scum he would just vanish and continue to do nothing (how convenient)
I agree with all of these points.
I get the feeling that both of them are "townread" solely because they aren't doing anything overt to further a scum wincon.
And for some inexplicable reason they aren't doing anything overt to further a town wincon either.
So many sheep, it would be easy for scum to hide there.
So many possible "policy" targets.
Complacent town could lose this. It would be a tragedy to let it slip away after stomping so hard up to this point. 4/5 scum lynches, we should be rolling the rest of scum up.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5319 (isolation #215) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:07 am

Post by davesaz »

EBWOP 3/4.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”