Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #200) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Reality Check »

btw no I'm not a shit town player

the methods I use are just unexplainable, so I generally don't explain them
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (isolation #201) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1437, the worst wrote:pedit: check her sig for my comments there
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."
yeah that about says it all right there

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #202) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Reality Check »

tbf

everyone dissed on my brass and kokichi reads when I first replaced in and PoIed them

and then they were both revealed to be scum

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #203) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I never went into what I was trying to do there

I was trying to get another angle behind where my thoughts were because the last scum was eluding me, I just made the mistake of posting the process in the thread and having everyone confbias against pre-flip VCA

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #204) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Reality Check »

That game, I INSTANTLY had a strong, accurate bead on the game that was reinforced as the game went on. It was strongly confident.

Here, I don't have the instant strong bead, this is more of a "confident if shown correct initially, otherwise not" game

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #205) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I'll get to it later

the thing is I'm kind of hesitant to respond to it because a page full of quote walls is one of the least fun things I've ever seen in mafia (HI 2011 META)

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #206) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Reality Check »

you're going to get a lot of false positives from me if you read me by how often I'm ignoring your questions

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #207) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1435, Shoshin wrote:Is Anka this bad as town?
I'm quoting this at the end of the game btw

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #208) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Reality Check »

and I'm putting it right above worst's

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #209) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1483, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1482, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1445, Reality Check wrote:When I really have my head in a game - like I do here, I almost always have good reads.
do you have the "nobody ever understands my correct cases" thing too

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #210) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1486, the worst wrote:I still feel bad for how mean that sounds out of context
just hoping you find it dryly funny now
it just means I can use vca as a threat now

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #211) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1492, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1424, Reality Check wrote:
In post 1419, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sorry, I don’t see this at all. What I see is a sincere villagery process leading to SOSME misguided conclusions. All this wall really convinces me of is how villagery the worst, Sajj are. I think you are reaching. I also fail to see Sho/Creature connection. And while Wheme isn’t currently in my POE, I’m very far from hardtown reading him. You are wrong about both Sho and random. I think the worst was probably right about you possibly being “bad town”, because you sound like you really believe all of the questionable conclusions you’re drawing. I think a) Sho was confused about the underground hood with you/worst/Sajj and drew erroneous conclusions az a result of that. b) While I still think you’re probably town, I don’t think Sho’s reasons for scumreading you are really that off the wall. Why? Simply because it is so damned important to have a maj lynch today, your “no info” anti-Creature push IS and should be highly suspect, solely based on that. The reason I’m townreading you is because I really feel you have actually confibiased and duped yourself and are earnestly and sincerely trying to make the rest of us drink the same koolade that you drank.
this is really feeling like necromancer all over again

except you're
mostly
obvtown instead of blatantly obvtown this time
Are you seriously trying to shade me here? NAGL IMO.

So, by being “mostly” obvtown instead of “blatantly” obvtown is because I’m actively engaged and actually doing something useful in this game? Okay. :roll:

Really really disliking this subtle shade.
In post 1424, Reality Check wrote:this is really feeling like necromancer all over again

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #212) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Reality Check »

nancy if I was going to do that

I would've done it far earlier than now

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (isolation #213) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Reality Check »

that's probably the best example of what I'm saying honestly

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #214) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Reality Check »

taly

read my posts throughout day two

that would explain most of the questions you have (and probably will have) for me

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #215) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Reality Check »

Yes I'm still there GIF

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #216) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1531, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1528, Reality Check wrote:Yes I'm still there GIF
In post 1526, GuyInFreezer wrote: Is this still the current reads?
That was my answer

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #217) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Reality Check »

Idk

Probably?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #218) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1555, the worst wrote:Ugh GiF is scum
Feels bad man
probably yes

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #219) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Reality Check »

my main got prodded for some reason

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #220) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1379, Reality Check wrote:Nancy Drew 39 is obvtown even without investigative
NicoRobin is obvtown even without investigative
Scioness Sajj is very close to obvtown
the worst is closeish, there's just a couple things that are worrying about how they're playing

Taly needs to post stuff, but probably town
joral needs to be replaced, but probably town
WhemeStar is probably town (he did something that was really town very early on in the game, only not higher right now before he hasn't done a whole lot since then)

TGPKAP is the most likely town of the four
I think I'll be able to have GIF sorted sooner rather than later, so that should be a huge help

so

Shoshin > ArcAngel9 > Creature > randommidget

That's my current read of the scumteam from most confident to least confident.
In post 1440, Reality Check wrote:btw no I'm not a shit town player

the methods I use are just unexplainable, so I generally don't explain them

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #221) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Reality Check »

I'm starting to think that maybe GIF is in my 'most likely scum in poescum' list instead of randommidget

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #222) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1378, Reality Check wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 7, Shoshin wrote:VOTE: the worst
In post 64, Shoshin wrote:VOTE: joral
In post 78, Shoshin wrote:
In post 67, Reality Check wrote:I don't really think Joral is scum tbh
Why not?

VOTE: Reality
In post 145, Shoshin wrote:
In post 67, Reality Check wrote:I don't
really
think Joral is scum
tbh
I bolded some of the language that pinged me. At this point, it made no sense from a town perspective to hesitantly defend Joral - literally none - and language like "really" and "tbh" suggests that Reality don't believe what they're saying themselves. And when questioned about it, Reality completely ignored me... So I'm happy with where my vote is.
this progression is not natural
In post 181, Shoshin wrote:the worst, what's your read on Reality? any reason I'm wrong about them?
In post 184, Shoshin wrote:
In post 183, the worst wrote:faintly nullish badtown rn across the both heads
Why badtown rather than scum?
In post 188, Shoshin wrote:
In post 185, the worst wrote:
In post 184, Shoshin wrote:
In post 183, the worst wrote:faintly nullish badtown rn across the both heads
Why badtown rather than scum?
dem reads
Yeah, they're pretty bad - but why is that town rather than scum?
this shift is not natural after the above
In post 194, Shoshin wrote:
In post 186, Scioness Sajj wrote:i don't really like 145. but since we are speaking is there anything else that you don't like about rc?
Their reads suck, they lack any sort of internal logic, and their play feels passive. You're probably right that I'm distant but don't take that as a scum-tell - I'm guessing it's because I don't know anyone so I'm relating to people as strangers, whereas most others here seem to have some history together.
this is independently scummy
In post 197, Shoshin wrote:If Reality's town, there's a certain degree of paranoia underlying Wheme's vote that feels very town. Like, why would scum Wheme alienate town Reality, the one player who reads Wheme as strong town?
this type of logic is what I'm reading in Shoshin's interactions towards us, plus there's this weird feeling that shoshin is already setting up for our townflip despite having no support for it happening
In post 326, Shoshin wrote:
In post 324, Vartsun wrote:...I can't follow your thought process too well with some of these votes.
What don't you follow? I explained the vote on Reality but it's obvious nobody wants to pressure them so I'm voting my other suspect. What's confusing about the vote on Sajj? She posts lots of meaningless commentary and doesn't commit to anything.
"I'm not scummy, I swear! look! there's another person doing exactly the same thing as me!"
In post 336, Shoshin wrote:
In post 320, TPFKAP wrote:Look at my correct % in recent games. I'm done trying to convince you people. My record speaks for itself.
I don't think scum would boast about how great their reads usually are.
shoshin has never met the mod before
In post 360, Shoshin wrote:
In post 354, the worst wrote:
In post 353, Shoshin wrote:
In post 351, the worst wrote:
In post 350, Shoshin wrote:VOTE: the worst for an answer on why Sajj is town.
sweaty get off your high horse and go find actual scum
If you helped me out, then maybe I wouldn't vote you. But if you're going to obscure your alignment, then I'm going to assume it's because you're scum.
every other post in my ISO is transparent and conspicuously town motivated. if you get a stick up your ass abt one post which is VERY OBVIOUSLY hinting that I'm planning something with obscuring my read then I can only assume you're scum using an insanely stupid tunnel as a smokescreen.
I disagree. I still have no clue why you read Reality as "badtown" rather than "scum," and you've cluttered the game with tons of pointless posts. I liked your vote on Wheme and that was about it. I've seen scum do exactly what you've done in this game multiple times (including the whole "I'm not going to explain my reads yet because I have plans"), so if that's how you're going to play, I'm going to vote you until I have strong reason to believe you're town. I was hoping your explanation on Sajj would help me read you and her better... but I guess you don't want that?
weak

this is the type of trend I've been seeing in a lot of Shoshin's votes; there's a lot of making up reasons to fit a scumread that they decided to have without a whole lot of sound analysis behind it. read: their later worst/realitycheck scumreads, it's FULL of this
In post 1152, Shoshin wrote:WhemeStar - leans town for pushing Creature/Random and because overall he seems to play without any concern for appearances in a way that's more likely to come from town than scum.

Joral - leans town because of his early play but hasn't posted enough to solidify a read.

Vartsun (Varsoon/Taly) - leans town because they haven't done anything to make me think otherwise plus early post seem aimed at sorting alignments.

ArcAngel9 - leans town, because of early negative utility claim, which I think is more likely to be town than scum motivated, and recent posting doesn't really make much sense from a scum perspective - it's the sort of crazy that's more likely to come from town than scum.
the three townreads on whemestar/joral/vartsun are all natural because they're correct. the townread on arcangel9 is jagged and more vague than the others despite having more words on it.
In post 1165, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1159, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1153, Shoshin wrote:So, basically, I'm willing to lynch any of the worst, Reality, Creature, or Random.
this team makes no sense
The Worst + Reality suspecting each other on D1 but coming into D2 100% convinced they're town? Makes sense as scum interactions.

Reality delaying the lynching of Creature? Makes sense as scum/scum.

Reality listing Random as possible scum but as soon as I point out that Random is scum Reality votes me for idiotic reasons and doesn't say anything about Random at all? Makes sense as scum/scum.

The Worst supporting Reality's vote on me while offering no comments on Random? Makes sense as scum/scum.

It actually makes too much sense that I'm worried it's wrong somewhere.
bad logic followed by a preemptive /out from seeing this through

I skipped a bunch of posts and didn't go through the whole ISO, but this should be enough to at least show what I'm trying to say regarding Shoshin-scum

1. Read trajectories make no sense
2. Her playstyle reads as significantly leaning towards stream of conscious; players with this style that roll scum have a tendency to want to make sure their thoughts can be seen as consistent, which is why there's a lot of weird justifications for her votes and thoughts that are just added on, like it's an afterthought
3. She is trying to look like she has solid stances, yet she also tries to give herself as much room as possible to change them if she needs to.

Now if you cross-reference it with my reads...

It makes a lot of sense for her to be scum with AA9
It makes sense for her to be scum with Creature
I could see her also being scum with TGPKAP
Somewhat possible scum with random (mainly true if a lot of the general reads in this game are correct, that would need to be verified first)
Not quite as likely scum with Renais/GIF

Shoshin + ArcAngel9 + (Creature/randommidget/GIF/TGPKAP)

it makes a lot of sense where I'm standing
AA9 I don't think I've ever gone into, I'd have to read through her posts again to refresh my memory since I don't think I went into it very much in the hydra PT either. It's probably the type of things she's commented on and her stances.

The other four are just outside of my townreads.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #223) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Reality Check »

honestly

the only reason I don't have joral locktowned is because he flaked and really just kind of petered out over time

his early posting was really really town

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #224) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Reality Check »

nico (I assume) copped nancy and got town

nico independently is town because I find it very difficult to believe scum-her ever tries to provoke this slot as scum, that's tantamount to suicide
nancy I can understand that there's an internal thought process and I can tell there's attempts to solve the game throughout her posting despite agreeing with roughly 0% of it; it's the type of thing that I pick up on very easily and it's very difficult to fool me with that

scioness sajj is partly underground stuff, but I don't really want to go into the process of where I got this townread because it's the type of thing that's effective, but almost impossible to show why it's effective (aka people will just discount what I'm saying entirely if I go into it)
the worst similar to sajj, although the recent posting by him is starting to worry me a bit over time; it doesn't feel like necromancer-worst.

taly (varsoon never posted once) is a case of most of their ISO being null, but the parts that aren't look town. I also somewhat get the impression that some of the things he's been posting about and some of his stances don't quite fit a scum mindset. it's my weakest townread for sure, but I don't necessarily think it's wrong right now.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #225) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1577, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1575, Reality Check wrote:honestly

the only reason I don't have joral locktowned is because he flaked and really just kind of petered out over time

his early posting was really really town
How so?

If you are struggling to explain why find the post that town pinged you.
his reaction to the votes on him, mainly

I don't think it's very common for people to be able to mimic the type of process behind it (namely the response + the general post trajectory), generally scum are either more one-dimensional or it feels a lot more fake than it did.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #226) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1580, Commander Shepard wrote:EDI says there are problems there.

Did Nico claim an investigative? Did they claim cop on nancy? You said an assume. Why would you out something like that? If they did there would be no assuming. If they didn’t why make it public knowledge?

Why would poking your slot be tantamount to suicide? I am seeing some things I find horrible right now. Hell I went on three suicidal missions and saved the universe each time so guess I like pain.

In order to sort your slot I must poke it.
I mean nico outed an investigative innocent on nancy, I'm just assuming it's a cop action and not another investigative

Nico can't push this slot because:

1. Nico is very very very very weak at direct confrontations and handles pressure badly
2. mastina can read her very well
3. I've shown her before that I have a very high conviction as town

she wouldn't survive us turning on her like that

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #227) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Reality Check »

she outright threatened to investigate us even after myself as well as two other slots in the game told her why it's a really bad idea (I can quote if I absolutely have to)

that is ballsy as fuck for scum-nico

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #228) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Reality Check »

mastina hasn't posted since early in the game

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #229) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 66, Reality Check wrote:
In post 53, mastina wrote:Out of hydra Ego post.

I'm gonna tell a joke. (Which'll continue on said hydra.)

Knock, knock.
In post 68, Reality Check wrote:
In post 54, the worst wrote:Who's there
Eventually, you.

...Okay, that's probably not the funniest of jokes. Let me try again.

Knock, knock.
In post 97, Reality Check wrote:
In post 69, joral wrote:Who's there?
I'd say the whole neighborhood.

...No?

Okay, one final go then.

Knock, knock.
In post 113, Reality Check wrote:
In post 100, the worst wrote:
In post 97, Reality Check wrote:
In post 69, joral wrote:Who's there?
I'd say the whole neighborhood.

...No?

Okay, one final go then.

Knock, knock.
who's there?
...Where?
I've been keeping my eye out for him, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't play mafia anymore......
In post 115, Reality Check wrote:
In post 10, WhemeStar wrote:Hi

What is labryinth
In post 13, TPFKAP wrote:I wish the goblins would come and take you away right now.
Town.
In post 14, joral wrote:VOTE: Shoshin
In post 21, Princess of Renais wrote:bruuuuuuh
im so stoned rn
Town?
In post 23, Scioness Sajj wrote:hi
who's the biggest wagon?
Scum?
In post 7, Shoshin wrote:VOTE: the worst
In post 12, the worst wrote:VOTE: Reality Check
Scum.
In post 117, Reality Check wrote:
Town.
In post 61, TehBrawlGuy wrote:It's a page 2 vote on two sentences of material, it's not exactly like I did detailed analysis. Looking back at it, it feels like it's trying to seem extra casual about the RVS votes. The OMGUS on Wheme looks worse, so #24's less relevant anyway.
Town?
In post 109, Reality Check wrote:I'll let mastina judge AA9's softclaim, she's far better at that sort of thing than I am.
For the record overall would have to have her as 'Town?', but would prefer more to place her there especially since I'm coming up one scum short.

Then again, most players haven't posted yet, so.
In post 119, Reality Check wrote:NOT CROSSREFERENCED WITH HYDRA PARTNER:

WhemeStar
NicoRobin
TPFKAP
Joral
Princess of Renais
TehBrawlGuy
ArcAngel9
Nancy Drew 39
Vartsun (Varsoon/Taly)
Riku
Scioness Sajj
The Worst
Shoshin

Something like this.
In post 120, Reality Check wrote:
In post 118, the worst wrote:still there?
Prolly not, no. Signing off of the account actually.
this is every mastina post iirc

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #230) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 812, NicoRobin wrote:Also, I am over the last day too. So anyone who wants to lynch Nancy will have to go through me first. So bring it on, nerdz.
In post 818, NicoRobin wrote:Then read 812 and read it between the lines. I won't talk to you till you do.
In post 831, NicoRobin wrote:Anyone who votes me or Nancy is scum. This ain't a bluff. I am a baby with power. You have been warned.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #231) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Reality Check »

this is me going into why investigating this slot is bad
In post 965, Reality Check wrote:only if you make good investigates

speaking of which, don't ever investigate this slot

if we weren't already a mid-high priority NK, that would jump us straight to the top and that's outright TERRIBLE for town

(this slot will be obvtown eventually anyways)
In post 968, Reality Check wrote:ank-head is far more likely to be caught by play than mastina-head

fear as scum for me is more resistance to being manipulated effectively
In post 969, Reality Check wrote:
In post 965, Reality Check wrote:(this slot will be obvtown eventually anyways)
this is really important to my point, btw

either we get investigated and become obvtown immediately, which means we're pretty much guaranteed to die the next night

...or we only die after we become obvtown by play, which means we get more time to cause a lot of damage to the scumteam
In post 977, Reality Check wrote:I didn't tell you not to investigate us because we're town

I told you not to investigate us because it's bad for town
In post 979, Reality Check wrote:slots like Renais/TPFKAP are better investigates

partially because they're hard to read

but also partially because then everyone will shut up about them if they turn up town
In post 988, Reality Check wrote:yes, I'm saying you're looking at it from the wrong perspective, although that's understandable since I doubt you have seen mastina and myself in the same game before

the thing is, my strength revolves around how accurate a read I have on the gamestate and how scum are manipulating it; that's really all it takes for it to be close to inevitable that I'll have every scum caught.

mastina has seen this in effect, multiple times (even if it's rare I last long enough to see it through). When she sees I've hit that point,
she follows me and builds off of it
because every single time this has happened, town has been far better off for it.

so

if I'm on that track, then odds are good that I'll be consistently posting a lot throughout the rest of the game. It will be obvious this slot is town because our dynamic doesn't make any sense as scum

even if you believe we're scum, you'd have to consider what our plan is and whether it makes any sense with what's happening, because I guarantee that any scumteam in this playerlist with us in it either leads the whole group altogether or has a huge hand in it.
this is the worst going into why it is bad
In post 1027, the worst wrote:so Anka is good at town but (based on second hand meta) doesn't have a strong scum game. our interactions in the Underground have me reasonably comfortable townreading her and her posts here are making me more comfortable. if she is scum we will catch her later.

mastina is eh at town with currently sub par reads, and good at scum. if anka stops posting and Mastina starts posting and it's clear she's pushing an agenda we just lynch RC lol.

If she's scum we'll catch her.
if she's town she'll prolly be night killed before endgame.

it's better to throw investigations towards slots which are LESS likely to be NK'd, and slots which are more difficult to read. Taly's main strength is being able to force others to produce content, his reads are hit and miss but his scumplay is very difficult to tell from his town play. he's unlikely to eat a night kill, which means if he's scum we've caught a deepwolf and if he's town then we've probably locked in a lategame confirmed townie.

similar with Renais, and I wouldn't cop TPFKAP. if we hit like say 5p LyLo with conftown Renais, that removes the lynchbait from LyLo. and Renais is never getting NK'd hahaha
this is nancy not quite going into why it's bad but more saying it's not optimal
In post 1213, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1106, NicoRobin wrote:Bit let me also deliver an ultimatum. If I end up with a guilty on RC *the player, not the mod* lynch 'em without question. And if I die, treat it like it was a guilty.
While I vehemently disagree with Reality on Shoshin, I agree with them re: investigation. I respectfully but honestly don’t think it’s the best use of your ability. I think there are far bigger question marks in this game. I strongly advise you looking there first. However, I understand it’s ultimately your call to make.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #232) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Reality Check »

btw regarding 'the scum plan if we're scum' part

mastina is very good at creating plans as scum and creating situations that are better longer term for scum
I'm competent at reading the gamestate and can find good options to progress it along (I can prove this, I won corpse party as scum almost entirely through good nightkills), but I'm not necessarily the best at direct manipulation

I don't get the impression that most of the playerlist is at this caliber of scum manipulation or manipulation technique, so it's very very very likely that any scumteam that has this slot in it will be either led entirely by us or will have us as a big contributor

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (isolation #233) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Reality Check »

I'll poke mastina about scumgames, she'd have a better idea of how to show my point better than I would I think

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=61253&hilit=corpse+party

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #234) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Reality Check »

I think so yes

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #235) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Reality Check »

because the most active slots were sent away for the day

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #236) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Reality Check »

your entire approach and the way it has shifted over time just doesn't sit quite right

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (isolation #237) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Reality Check »

dw I'm pretty new too

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (isolation #238) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1683, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1680, Reality Check wrote:dw I'm pretty new too
Oooh how new are you? Weren’t you claiming like being good scum earlier like?
first game on the site

hell yeah

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #239) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Reality Check »

oh

uh except for those

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (isolation #240) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Reality Check »

damn I was so close

will you accept a cookie as a bribe?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #241) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I'd love it if you pushed me

I want to see what happens

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #242) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Reality Check »

Idk

I kinda want to get pushed

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #243) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Reality Check »

it doesn't feel like it

I'm not even sweating, and that's also with the disadvantage of the house being too hot

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #244) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Reality Check »

no no no no please

what did I do to deserve this? :(

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #245) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Reality Check »

ok ok ok

just... p-put the dot away

please

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (isolation #246) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1777, Nancy Drew 39 wrote::(
In post 1661, Reality Check wrote:your entire approach and the way it has shifted over time just doesn't sit quite right
What about his Creature progression? How is that not the very epitome of villageryness?
I went into this earlier, if I was scum with Creature, I'd be looking to use his flip to try to put the team in a better spot overall

tunneling Creature isn't necessarily town

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #247) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Reality Check »

I thought I saw one more thing I wanted to respond to but I couldn't find it when I switched accounts

maybe it wasn't that important after all

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (isolation #248) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Reality Check »

time to burn the thread down

whos with me?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (isolation #249) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Reality Check »

this game doesn't make any sense anymore

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (isolation #250) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Reality Check »

mastina still hasn't posted in the thread since last month

but I give up on trying to convince you of that so whatever

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (isolation #251) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Reality Check »

Someone did something really spicy last night.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (isolation #252) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I kind of want to try to fish them out since it's pretty blatantly town, but I don't want to at the same time because it's a more effective role when hidden.

Hmmmmmmm

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #253) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Reality Check »

no cheese allowed

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (isolation #254) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Reality Check »

RC is just jealous

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1941 (isolation #255) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1596, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1594, Reality Check wrote:btw regarding 'the scum plan if we're scum' part

mastina is very good at creating plans as scum and creating situations that are better longer term for scum
I'm competent at reading the gamestate and can find good options to progress it along (I can prove this, I won corpse party as scum almost entirely through good nightkills), but I'm not necessarily the best at direct manipulation

I don't get the impression that most of the playerlist is at this caliber of scum manipulation or manipulation technique, so it's very very very likely that any scumteam that has this slot in it will be either led entirely by us or will have us as a big contributor
Link to corpse party and a scum game of mastina’s please?
sorry this is late, mastina answered this during day two but I was lazy, so

Star Wars Rogue One
Organization XIII
National Geographic Mafia
Turn of Camn
XP Mafia
Inventions Mafia

here's mastina-scum being less active in the thread and being more active only in the scum PT and hydra PT
Civilization Mafia

and here's mastina-scum as a traitor
Mystery at King's Landing

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (isolation #256) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1951, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1950, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1949, ArcAngel9 wrote:shitty town..

Nancy is scum. We should lynch her today.
Like Nico? :roll:
Nico was useless. so i called her off

AND YOU'RE SCUM. PERIOD.

I CALL UP ON ANGELS TO KILL THE DEMONS OF THIS TOWN.
the only reason I'm thinking this slot might be town

is because this push is even worse than the Nico one

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1987 (isolation #257) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1957, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1953, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1951, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1950, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1949, ArcAngel9 wrote:shitty town..

Nancy is scum. We should lynch her today.
Like Nico? :roll:
Nico was useless. so i called her off

AND YOU'RE SCUM. PERIOD.

I CALL UP ON ANGELS TO KILL THE DEMONS OF THIS TOWN.
Nico cop cleared me n1 Sherlock. Have you considered a career in standup?
Tecccccchnically you’re not cleared because Creature flipped redirector enabler but that would have required scum to intentionally redirect Nico. However that possibility is rather slim so it’s imho not worth investigating
who the fuck would redirect Nico ever

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #258) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Reality Check »

sajj posting today is weird but I don't really see scum behind it(?)

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (isolation #259) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I don't have much reason to deviate from my reads from yesterday, so

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (isolation #260) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I still think Shoshin's general posting patterns aren't town

AA9 is a pretty old scumread of mine

The only thing that's particularly different is that I'm probably townreading a scum somewhere, but I don't really feel a need to hunt that out right now.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (isolation #261) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2003, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2002, Reality Check wrote:like

I still think Shoshin's general posting patterns aren't town

AA9 is a pretty old scumread of mine

The only thing that's particularly different is that I'm probably townreading a scum somewhere, but I don't really feel a need to hunt that out right now.
I strongly believe she’s town.
yeah this is one reason I don't really care about the game right now

I don't feel like casing her again because she knows how to drown it out and I don't think I can convince you all otherwise

so

:SHRUG:

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (isolation #262) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Reality Check »

convince you all without a case*

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (isolation #263) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by Reality Check »

VOTE: arcangel9

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2025 (isolation #264) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:52 pm

Post by Reality Check »

like I said

I don't care enough to push shoshin

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (isolation #265) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:54 pm

Post by Reality Check »

you're going to be dead long before that, worst

and so will I lol

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (isolation #266) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I hope you're right because I think only a mechanical guilty will lose scum the game if you're wrong

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (isolation #267) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Reality Check »

and btw, shoshin's style is similar to mine from a few years ago

and it doesn't feel like town-me-from-a-few-years-ago

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2031 (isolation #268) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:10 am

Post by Reality Check »

the way she hides information is so familiar
the way she tries to push reactions from engagements is so familiar
the problem is both of those have the same stink my posts do when I'm faking them

the way she's pushing me has the same type of OMGUSy feel that I have when I see a push on me that I don't think is town
the problem is it's fake, I don't get the impression she believes her own cases from this

it's like I'm playing a game with myself from 2013/2014

and it's the 2013/2014 me that fakes my 2013/2014 town meta

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #269) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:13 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2030, the worst wrote:is this an Anka soulread?
it's a feeling at least

I think I've gotten more nuanced about how I play that style, but the basic principles are still there

and Shoshin's style feels really eerily similar to it

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (isolation #270) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:15 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2033, the worst wrote:fwiw I think pushing things that kinda seem ridiculous is a very Shoshinesque trait generally speaking...
that's me as both alignments

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (isolation #271) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:15 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2033, the worst wrote:Do you strongly get the impression she really doesn't believe what she's posting as well?
here's a counter question for you

how do you read her level of conviction over time this game?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (isolation #272) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:16 am

Post by Reality Check »

I'm not talking like day phase to day phase, I'm talking about push to push to focus shift to etc.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2043 (isolation #273) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:30 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2037, Shoshin wrote:Reality, you'd probably read me better if you stopped comparing how I play to how you play because we obviously think very differently about the game.
that's basically just the most likely explanation for why a lot of your posts feel so weird

I know the manipulating-information style of playing because I'm an expert at it

there's examples in the thread that you use that style because you're using the same tricks I do

so it's not necessarily true that I'm comparing you to me specifically, I'm comparing your play to what I know of how this playstyle works

and what I'm seeing equates to scum far more often than town.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (isolation #274) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:31 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2039, the worst wrote:I've actually found Shoshin's conviction as pretty earnest. she's like strongly spewed frustration when I've pushed her buttons and the stuff she's been pushing hasn't really felt all that forced to me..
but has it shifted beyond that

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2047 (isolation #275) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:35 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1896, Reality Check wrote:Someone did something really spicy last night.
In post 1899, Reality Check wrote:I kind of want to try to fish them out since it's pretty blatantly town, but I don't want to at the same time because it's a more effective role when hidden.

Hmmmmmmm
nancy, is there any non-zero chance this could apply to you

no clarification beyond yes or no please, I'm not sure how to match the quoted posts to a player without outing their role yet

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (isolation #276) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:37 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2047, Reality Check wrote:
In post 1896, Reality Check wrote:Someone did something
really spicy
last night.
In post 1899, Reality Check wrote:I kind of want to try to fish them out since it's pretty blatantly town, but I don't want to at the same time because it's a more effective role when hidden.

Hmmmmmmm

no clarification beyond yes or no please, I'm not sure how to match the quoted posts to a player without outing their role yet
emphasis on the bolded btw

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2054 (isolation #277) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:40 am

Post by Reality Check »

the level of spicy that you don't get from boring obvious role actions

the level of spicy that you get from really interesting not-necessarily-obvious-without-context role actions

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2055 (isolation #278) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:41 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2052, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1896, Reality Check wrote:Someone did something really spicy last night.

Hmmmmmmm

I’m not sure who you’re referring to with this post but I’m sure it isn’t me. Lol.
okay, that's actually very very good

it means we could have another locktown today

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (isolation #279) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:42 am

Post by Reality Check »

just in case

the same question in 2047/2050 goes to you shoshin

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #280) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:45 am

Post by Reality Check »

are you saying that I would've caught all three scum instead of just two in necromancer if everyone called me bad between when I replaced in and started posting

because that would've been hilarious

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (isolation #281) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:46 am

Post by Reality Check »

and also scary because the third scum posted like once before that

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (isolation #282) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Reality Check »

GIF's role isn't spicy

Angel's is spicy but for the wrong reasons

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (isolation #283) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:49 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2056, Reality Check wrote:just in case

the same question in 2047/2050 goes to you shoshin
shoshin this is important because if YOU are the source of this, then it changes a lot of things

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (isolation #284) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:53 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2066, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2062, Reality Check wrote:GIF's role isn't spicy

Angel's is spicy but for the wrong reasons
So you are aware of a villa who did something spicy last night?

In what way?
answering this will give away too much, I think

but it'll be very obvious who the source is once I find them

and the source is locktown

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (isolation #285) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:54 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2068, Shoshin wrote:I did something last night but I dunno if it's what you're referring to, Reality. So that's a pretty pointless question to ask me.
follow up:

is it the type of role that functions immediately?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (isolation #286) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:58 am

Post by Reality Check »

I mean is it the type of role that resolves at the end of the night

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #287) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2074, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2071, Reality Check wrote:is it the type of role that functions immediately?
I don't know what that means. I think the way I used my role confirms me as town in light of what happened last night but that's all I'm saying about that.
I'm like almost 0% confident you're the slot I'm looking for after this post though

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #288) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:02 am

Post by Reality Check »

most roles resolve at the end of the night

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (isolation #289) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:06 am

Post by Reality Check »

90% of my read on the game is

"checked out of the game"

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (isolation #290) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:07 am

Post by Reality Check »

nvm nancy

I'll go into what exactly I'm trying to do here post-game and explain it later

if I go into that more here, the odds of someone figuring it out goes up, which would be really really bad

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (isolation #291) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:08 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2050, Reality Check wrote:
In post 1896, Reality Check wrote:Someone did something
really spicy
last night.

Hmmmmmmm
nancy
commander shepard, is there any non-zero chance this could apply to you

emphasis on the bolded btw

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (isolation #292) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:11 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2091, Shoshin wrote:Reality, if it's better the role remains hidden, stop fishing.
I know how to handle PRs

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (isolation #293) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:19 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2099, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2095, Reality Check wrote:
In post 2091, Shoshin wrote:Reality, if it's better the role remains hidden, stop fishing.
I know how to handle PRs
Good to know.

Then go find the meat of my sandwich of what I have been saying.

Because you keep looking at bread. Find the other head if you have to.

I say things without saying them like MathBlade does.

Also Shoshin if around in lylo is policy. But I am 95% sure they won’t be. They are town.
so you're confirming that you're very likely the slot I'm looking for?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (isolation #294) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Reality Check »

okay, cool

here's your followup:
In post 2071, Reality Check wrote:
In post 2068, Shoshin wrote:I did something last night but I dunno if it's what you're referring to, Reality. So that's a pretty pointless question to ask me.
follow up:

is it the type of role that functions immediately?
In post 2075, Reality Check wrote:I mean is it the type of role that resolves at the end of the night
do you understand why I asked this question next?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (isolation #295) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:34 am

Post by Reality Check »

okay, I think I have a decent idea of what's going on now if I'm reading your hints correctly

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (isolation #296) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:39 am

Post by Reality Check »

yeah, I understand it now

I'll need to reorient myself from it, though

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (isolation #297) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:41 am

Post by Reality Check »

Commander Shepherd
Nancy Drew 39
Reality Check
Shoshin

ArcAngel9
Chickadee
randomidget
Scioness Sajj
Taly
The Worst
WhemeStar

that's a good operational townblock to start from at least

idk maybe I'll follow up on this with another read through at some point

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (isolation #298) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:44 am

Post by Reality Check »

it means town that helps scum by being alive

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #299) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:49 am

Post by Reality Check »

both lists are alphabetized

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (isolation #300) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:54 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2123, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2118, Reality Check wrote:
Commander Shepherd
Nancy Drew 39
Reality Check
Shoshin

ArcAngel9
Chickadee
randomidget
Scioness Sajj
Taly
The Worst
WhemeStar

that's a good operational townblock to start from at least

idk maybe I'll follow up on this with another read through at some point
I would put Shoshin a darker green than us. Mainly Shoshin is town because her flip will happen before mine. If she ever makes it to lylo she is policy.
that's not something I'm worried about; I think I'm starting to understand the gamestate now, and if I'm accurate, then that will be sorted out before lylo.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #301) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:55 am

Post by Reality Check »

nancy, I'm not factoring my reads into this

that's a "strongly-town-indicative-mechanically" list and an "everyone-else" list

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (isolation #302) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:55 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2129, Shoshin wrote:Shepard, you realize that you're incentivizing scum to leave me alive until LYLO?
this is a non-issue unless something majorly fucked is going on

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (isolation #303) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:00 am

Post by Reality Check »

time to sleep

have a good
night
morning everyone

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2169 (isolation #304) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Reality Check »

chickadee was our partner

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (isolation #305) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2162, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2160, Randomnamechange wrote:Also btw high chance if goblin king isnt town or the mod that its a GF
I think it’s really interesting that we haven’t had a replay of the underground incident on d2. Since that was mostly bad for town - temporarily removing the top 3 posters but also positive in allowing them to have a hood, then the masquerade ball - also good for town because more hoods: it was interestingly the tipping point for the worst to finally be beyond convinced that her hydra buddy was almost certain scum in this game.
Also that hillariously ironic video that RC posted kind if makes me wonder if Reality might have actually been onto something with that.
Could it all possibly have been player based and Jareth really be a 3P? :?
what specifically are you referring to?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (isolation #306) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Reality Check »

would you believe me if I said I thought AA9 was the source of those for a long time now

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2215 (isolation #307) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Reality Check »

good because there's pretty strong evidence for it in what AA9 has been posting throughout d1/2

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (isolation #308) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Reality Check »

gif is dead

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2220 (isolation #309) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Reality Check »

on the bright side

a townflip means I should be pretty close to obvtown

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2221 (isolation #310) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I say should because nobody here actually knows firsthand that GIF is one of the few people that can read me accurately really easily

so it actually doesn't mean anything

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (isolation #311) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Reality Check »

AA9 do you have anything to do with the goblin king

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (isolation #312) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Reality Check »

yeah I'm not going to lie, Sajj has been looking a lot worse lately

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (isolation #313) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Reality Check »

sajj is scummy for it by how she's approaching it more than what she's saying

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (isolation #314) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Reality Check »

iirc Sajj kind of dropped out of the conversation while worst and I were hashing our feelings about mafia and how much we (mainly I) hate it

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2272 (isolation #315) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Reality Check »

because the one in a dozen games where I play really well or learn a lot is worth the 9-10 games of torture and 1-2 games of being unable to care

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2273 (isolation #316) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2271, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 2268, Reality Check wrote:iirc Sajj kind of dropped out of the conversation while worst and I were hashing our feelings about mafia and how much we (mainly I) hate it
and what does it tell you?
that you didn't care at the time

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (isolation #317) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Reality Check »

tbf none of us cared

but worst is a cool person in general so I talked to him anyways

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2288 (isolation #318) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Reality Check »

AA9

for the fucking 20th time

mastina hasn't posted in the thread in the past
MONTH

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2290 (isolation #319) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Reality Check »

she's barely even been keeping up because of RL things

she hasn't had updated reads since early-mid day one

she offers her opinion on some of the stuff I've been posting in the hydra PT, but it's not extensive by any means

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2293 (isolation #320) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Reality Check »

the ball is net-positive

neighborhoods are pro-town with competent town

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2336 (isolation #321) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Reality Check »

nancy who did you target N2

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (isolation #322) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Reality Check »

okay, I'm really confused because then CShep can't have been the source of the info I got at the end of night two

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (isolation #323) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Reality Check »

exactly

that's a contradiction

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (isolation #324) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Reality Check »

that's fine, I only needed your N2 target

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (isolation #325) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Reality Check »

I don't really blame him, that was actually a pretty smart play

The game might have shifted enough to where a massclaim really is the smartest move, though

despite how hesitant I am to out my info

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (isolation #326) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Reality Check »

I understand what Sajj is getting at

tbh I'm not sure whether that's a town or scum action, I could see it being either

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (isolation #327) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Reality Check »

you'll probably understand what I mean after day hits tomorrow

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2391 (isolation #328) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Reality Check »

Any chance we can do a mass N2 target claim

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2392 (isolation #329) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Reality Check »

I want to solve the game today and I think that will be a massive step towards that

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2394 (isolation #330) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Reality Check »

do I really have to right now

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (isolation #331) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Reality Check »

there is actually a lot of reason for me to go last, I'm actually prohibited from lying about anything since at least one other slot also knows the information I have

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2397 (isolation #332) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Reality Check »

that order too, roughly

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2399 (isolation #333) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2398, Ankamius wrote:Taly needs to start existing
I'm getting mixed up sorry

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (isolation #334) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Reality Check »

Do we have a list of claims so far?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2414 (isolation #335) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Reality Check »

If Taly lens this day out, I'm powerlymching that slot

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2415 (isolation #336) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Reality Check »

Lurks

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2418 (isolation #337) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Reality Check »

Cool

This game should be close to solved then

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2427 (isolation #338) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Reality Check »

worst

how does your role work exactly

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2429 (isolation #339) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I don't really get it

most of it appears to be because they apparently have a hood and were scumreading each other based on it?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2431 (isolation #340) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2430, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: Shoshin
VOTE: Taly
dramatic moment ruined

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (isolation #341) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Reality Check »

mastina thinks it's possible we're in LyLo tomorrow

so

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (isolation #342) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Reality Check »

well

if we mislynch and Sajj hits a town

then we just lose

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2469 (isolation #343) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Reality Check »

because I'm sick of that slot having done absolutely fucking nothing for the past like... three day phases

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2484 (isolation #344) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Reality Check »

Targets, random.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2489 (isolation #345) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Reality Check »

The fuck

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2490 (isolation #346) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Reality Check »

You literally never used it so far?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2496 (isolation #347) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Reality Check »

Finish first, we only need Taly I think

I will claim for Wheme

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2501 (isolation #348) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Reality Check »

Nancy

wait until Taly claims

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2502 (isolation #349) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Reality Check »

and if Taly doesn't claim, I'm taking it as a scumclaim and driving that slot into the ground

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (isolation #350) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I have a theory for what's going on but I don't want to share it yet

I want to wait until tomorrow when Taly finally shows up and does something first

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2511 (isolation #351) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I wouldn't say the theory is magnificent

you'll probably be disappointed

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2512 (isolation #352) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Reality Check »

but when it's my time to claim

that will be more magnificent

and also somehow more disappointing because that's how it works

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2514 (isolation #353) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Reality Check »

dw I confuse myself on an hourly basis

and that's on a slow day

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2516 (isolation #354) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Reality Check »

nyaaaaaaa~

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2517 (isolation #355) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I knew I picked this quote for our signature for a reason

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2559 (isolation #356) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Reality Check »

I see Taly hasn't posted yet

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2565 (isolation #357) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2551, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:since almost all signs seems to support Sajj’s claim.
This is NAI

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2612 (isolation #358) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Reality Check »

this game lol

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (isolation #359) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Reality Check »

btw random sent me a message

I assume it was random anyways

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2615 (isolation #360) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I'm not moving from Taly until he does something

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (isolation #361) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Reality Check »

Ask the mod, Nancy

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2652 (isolation #362) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Reality Check »

Does it say explicitly that they know they are role locked, unambiguously?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (isolation #363) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by Reality Check »

how dramatic

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2754 (isolation #364) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Reality Check »

I read the last five or so pages on my way home

I found a post I wanted to respond to, but I don't remember what it was or feel like going back to find it again

You're welcome for the overwhelming helpfulness

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2760 (isolation #365) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Reality Check »

Fine, hold on.

I'm doing this from a phone.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2762 (isolation #366) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Reality Check »

Whemestar and Reality Check are Knockers

Both of us share a neighborhood and a Voyeur ability. The ability works in a weird way; we both start as one-shot Voyeurs, but one becomes a full Voyeur if the other dies.

Whemestar used his shot on ours night one, we were not targeted.
We used our shot on NicoRobin night two. She was targeted by a killing action, a protective action, and.... guess who:

VOTE: randommidget

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2766 (isolation #367) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Reality Check »

The third action was communicative

Random's role is the only one that fits.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2767 (isolation #368) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Reality Check »

CSheps doesn't work because I would've seen a recruit action

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2771 (isolation #369) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Reality Check »

Unless there's a bizarre mechanic or mod error, then that is correct.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2772 (isolation #370) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2770, Shoshin wrote:Reality confirms me as town either way so that's good news.
Not necessarily

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2775 (isolation #371) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2773, Shoshin wrote:Lol okay Reality...
It works if you're a doctor and was gambiting a protect on the cop

It makes even more sense if scum had extra insight into the setup that we don't know about

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2776 (isolation #372) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Reality Check »

@Mod: what result would a Voyeur get from CShep's role?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2778 (isolation #373) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Reality Check »

No point, the jailkeep wasn't used since I didn't see a blocking action

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2785 (isolation #374) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Reality Check »

No, blocks prevent it

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2786 (isolation #375) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Reality Check »

Best wait for RC then, because if I only get communicative, then that's a fail

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2787 (isolation #376) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Reality Check »

I should get recruit too from a neighborizer

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2788 (isolation #377) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Reality Check »

RC just responded via PM and the result is even more confusing

If I'm interpreting this correctly, then apparently I should only have seen recruit from him

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2792 (isolation #378) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Reality Check »

RC said we would get the same result as we would from a neighborizer

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2794 (isolation #379) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Reality Check »

RC also said I don't know what that result is, so it's very unlikely he would answer that

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2797 (isolation #380) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Reality Check »

When did I imply that?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2802 (isolation #381) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Reality Check »

That's not an objective town block

That's a "I'm going to assume these are town and work from there" block

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2804 (isolation #382) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Reality Check »

The townread on Wheme was because of how he pushed me for something I said in the neighborhood

There hasn't been a whole lot else since that was overly indicative

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2805 (isolation #383) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Reality Check »

Anyways I have like 80% of the posts in the neighborhood anyways so it's not like much has been going on

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2806 (isolation #384) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Reality Check »

Nah just under 50% actually

But still a lot

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2808 (isolation #385) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2807, Ankamius wrote:although I will state that with how much I've been putting in the neighborhood and how open I've been

if Wheme was scum and I was on track to destroying his team, I would've died by now.

that's partly a reason why I was pushing Taly today
sorry, wrong kitty

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2811 (isolation #386) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Reality Check »

mastina agrees

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2812 (isolation #387) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Reality Check »

but

she's not confident in that, it's solely on setup stuff that I've been feeding to her

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2872 (isolation #388) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2868, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2866, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 2865, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2863, Scioness Sajj wrote:he said so in the pm but I don't think we will get in thread confirmation.
He said he forgot? He should confirm it in thread then.
Worst asked in the thread about this already and in the meantime Reality got answers via PM from RC so I assume he won't speak about it here.
Reality, can you confirm this?
yes

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2905 (isolation #389) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Reality Check »

Wisdom

Claim

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2909 (isolation #390) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Reality Check »

didn't somebody ask me where my townread on Wheme came from or did I dream that

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2910 (isolation #391) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I thought shoshin did but I can't find a mention of it at all

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2912 (isolation #392) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I can't find it

worst are you pulling my paw

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2914 (isolation #393) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Reality Check »

oh you

the implications are scary though

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2917 (isolation #394) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Reality Check »

you're the only slot that hasn't claimed

claim

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2923 (isolation #395) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 2920, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2908, the worst wrote:general rule of thumb tho it makes sense for scum to be in {Wheme, RC} and also for scum to be in {rando, chick}
so down to lynch Wheme tbh but what's RC's read?
I’m townreading Reality for the exact opposite reasons I scumread her in Minuet. Her NA is entirely consistent with a town mindset.
I still don't understand this

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2924 (isolation #396) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Reality Check »

if you want to scumread the mindset behind what I did in that game, then that's fair

but I don't think the way I used my night actions compared to those reads were out of character at all

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2925 (isolation #397) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Reality Check »

(I went into this in the dead thread. I would not have jailed Nos N2 as town)

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2928 (isolation #398) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Reality Check »

real talk worst

who actually reads the thread in a mafia game

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2945 (isolation #399) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Reality Check »

It's NAI Nancy

Mastina thinks scum are very strong here and I still believe there's a reasonable possibility there was a gambit at work there.

Ankamius + mastina hydra

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”