farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:19 am

Post by farside »

Hey kid.
I didnt finish reading but I hope things won't be this active all game.
I forgot how spammy these games get from the word go.

Anyways so far I have a scum read on RR and cherkteeky.
RR typically cerb is the wise and much more thoughtful of the hydra. His random vote and rational for his vote comes across as fake.
Cheekteeky looks like surface scum hunting. Basically asking questions that give nothing and read as oh I'm going to ask this because i can, not because i want a response.

VOTE: RR
farside
farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by farside »

*cries happily at being caught up*

Now that I got that out of my system. I'm reading the notes I wrote down while I had time to read and realize they look like shit. So this may read really unorganized and weird.

I don't get Gamma's scum reads or why if she has suspects she does an RVS vote.
@Bujaber: I've played with RR and feel more confident and trying to read him. Plus 1t scum read = my vote.
HI cerb! When did you change playstyles? Who are your current scum reads?
drixx: Why does it seem like Hebi is lying. Is hebi one of those who doesn't care about being lynched or welcomes a lynch? Also does your GF know how to play online mafia? She's a bit.............................off (that is the nicest word I could use)
The varsoon back and forth with RR was pretty meh. I don't know why Varsoon didn't get pushed more about his read on RR. I'm just noting it, as the game moved on my read on Varsoon is a bit back and forth.

I'm scum reading BEF. In short he scum reads RR for his post, back tracks his vote that read as serious then jumps on a bw. Then says the vote on RR was RVS. I call BULLSHIT.
I expected better from widsom at this point.
Drew came across as first whiny then way over reactionary. The wagon on him gives me the hebi jebbies.

Drixx/Cerb won me over a bit and dampened my scum read on them.
UNVOTE: RR
VOTE: Cheekkteeky

scum reads cheekteeky, BEF. Null scum Chhickadee and Gamma (gut read on that)
Wish I could read better: Wisdom and Varsoon
Betting 3rd party Toogaloo and Bujaber

On a side not I'd love a cuthroat kitchen mafia game.
farside
farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by farside »

In post 439, hebichan wrote:
In post 436, profii wrote:What made you go to wisdom? I really can’t remeber what made me put him in the scum category but I will re-read tomorrow - however if you give me a shortcut I’d be much obliged
Because I'm not sure of his alignment. LAst time I wasn't sure of his alignment he was scum. He has a style of short, confident posts as either alignment.
I thought Varsoon was like that as well. Which is why I have lots of back and forth moments because I can't recall confidence or just being a bit toolish.
I don't have time to meta dive.
And now I wish I had someone to chat with.
farside
farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by farside »

In post 443, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Farside: Amzela is my gf, not Drixxs, and I think I would rather let her answer any questions directed at her. With regards to the playstyle change, it's experimental, and recent. :)

I mean, Hebi is still questionable imo. Bef is town if we believe they weren't making a meta comment on our slot. All the thoughts I have!
-Cerb
I know they didn't. There vote read as serious.
If you disagree with that, explain to me how it wasn't a serious vote
farside
farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by farside »

In post 444, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 440, farside wrote: I don't get Gamma's scum reads or why if she has suspects she does an RVS vote.
Wtf are you saying
You read the game.
Made vague references to a couple of post and then after about 3 post you make an random vote.
Is that typical from you?
farside
farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by farside »

Im really sorry to do this but
mod please replace me

I joined this for selfish reasons and I realized today I'm using this as a crux to avoid doing things IRL.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”