Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm town. Od the people voting me wich ones of you are idiots and which ones of you are scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Chick wagon is equally bad.

In post 1604, BuJaber wrote:Explain the vote cheeky
She's just scum, man.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: CheekyTeeky

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1613, DrewVa wrote:How much of this game have you read so far?
not a whole lot.
In post 1614, Fortian wrote:Nero, Id be keen to talk with you about Chick and why you think the wagon is bad.

-DV
If I understand she's being wagoned for being an opinionless void and making excuses for not being here and that just seems like pretty much par for the course with Chick. I mean, Its entirely possible that she does that as scum too and I'm not saying that Chick is a super strong town read that should never be lynched but I'm going to need more than "she's a worthless lurksack"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1615, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1610, Nero Cain wrote:I'm town. Od the people voting me wich ones of you are idiots and which ones of you are scum?
Read your predecessor's posts and tell me I'm wrong.
I can simply read my role pm and tell you that you are wrong. Who else are you scum reading?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Aren't you voting me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1623, BuJaber wrote:What does that have to do with Chick?

Chick is 3rd scummiest in my list, after your slot and hebichan's.
that's b/c it seems almost like you expect me to flip town if you are willing to trust me read on her.

How do you feel about me voting the person that is voting you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

pls do, I almost didn't replace in b/c of you but w/e I c

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you'll only have to play with me a day b/c I'm planning on shooting you tonight

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1630, BuJaber wrote:Pedit - oh what do we have here...
Wisdom can only lynch lvl 1 scum and can't read me worth shit, he'll, of course, claim that my getting frustrated in a game that he tunneled me (he tunnels me every game when he's town) is the reason but w/e

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1629, Wisdom wrote:but of couse you couldn't respect my wishes not to play with you and did it anyway
I mean, TBF you had already asked not to play with me b/c I laughed at you for tunneling all town for the first 2 days but then YOU joined a game I was already in. If you don't respect your own wishes why are you getting your panties in a knot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you have no skill in general :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

anyways,

I was supposed to do

VOTE: CheekyTeeky

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does him replacing out and throwing a hissy fit make him town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, maybe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but my promise to shoot him tonight prob had more to do with him replacing out than anything :shrugz:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no one was bullying you....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lets lynch Wisdom and find out!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1671, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'd omgus the shizz out of you if Majiffy's replace out hadn't happened. So why vote before you've even read the game? Why am I scum?
Never said I hadn't read, I said I hadn't read much. I felt like some of your posts where this kinda go with the flow type posts.
In post 1603, CheekyTeeky wrote: I wouldn't mind a Thor wagon either if some momentum started happening there. I can't really explain my read as it's mainly just a gut feeling that he's playing strangely and doing the bare minimum.

The chick wagon is understandable.
In post 1511, CheekyTeeky wrote:They're tag teaming wisdom for misquoting. But yeah I see it
In post 1435, CheekyTeeky wrote::/ I'm losing my TR on chick.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y can't he be scum that wants to chain lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So let's talk about your vote being in the wrong place. Why is that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You are voting town. That's why it's in the wrong place. Unless you know you aren't town then your vote is fine.

Why do you think I'm scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1690, BrightEyedFish wrote:I don't know. It just seemed like a good time to vote you.
A+ reasoning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1696, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1695, Gamma Emerald wrote:Although his play rn reads rather sketchy
I get that alot. The thing is, before I submit post I look and see... this post could come across as scummy.

But I hit submit anyways.

Knowing what could come.

Maybe I'm just to lazy to edit but most times when I Pedit I just erase everything and start from scratch and it ends up just a scummy sometimes.
no one really cares how you come off but you should be hunting for scum and you aren't doing that :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why am I scum then bright?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1689, Nero Cain wrote:Why do you think I'm scum?
In post 1690, BrightEyedFish wrote:I don't know

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but how can you be scumhunting if you are voting me for no reason?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1762, BuJaber wrote:because you seem unwilling to share reasons for your actions/stances, because the exchange with nero was very bad, because you voted him for no reason.
he did they just kinda suck.
In post 1763, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1713, BrightEyedFish wrote:I voted nero over wisdom because nero asked me to lynch wisdom and he isnt even voting wisdom
That seems reasonable
maybe in a very shallow way. Like, I'm already voting a vanity wagon so why should I switch to vote another vanity wagon? That accomplishes zero. Now, of course, you could say my current vote is accomplishing zero and sure ok but the difference is that BEF showed minor interest in voting Wisdom and I was willing to start a wagon there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1746, Alchemist21 wrote:Did anyone think Nero obvTowned?
What are your thoughts on me.
In post 1737, RCEnigma wrote:I'm being facetious
Such strong belief!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sure, you can't be sure unless you are scum but it just seemed a little odd that when you were asked what scum was found you didn't start talking about how chick was scum and you should be sheeped.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

stop russian me you commie bastard.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1717, BrightEyedFish wrote:What I find interesting about Jaber is how he switched his vote from majiffy/Nero to me. So either he know has a sudden TR on Nero or he could be protecting him..
Why can't he just you know-find you scummy? It doesn't have to relate to me.

My experience with Bujaber is one game where we tunneled each other and that a bunch of others thought he was scum. I think he just says silly scummy things. Looking at his ISO I don't find him all that scummy though there are a few posts that I wanted to comment on.
In post 163, BuJaber wrote:You all suck for this game starting during a hellish work week.

VOTE: Fortian
Sometimes I think scum will use this jokey rage. It's not enough for me to vote on but yeah...

In post 473, BuJaber wrote:Otherwise you look like 3rd party
:igmeou: Why does Toog look more like 3rd party than mafia?
In post 638, BuJaber wrote:I like how dripping goofball's naked vote on me was one of the justifications to join my wagon. I can see the path you're taking in your mafia career. Baa baa
I didn't really like this mocking rage-it seemed kinda fake.

I had quoted another post but I don't think it made it onto my list so I'll just comment on it but basically BU was chiding a bunch of ppl for SK hunting. Its either very townie or very LAMIST. There's some scum in those that were SK hunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've read through Chick's iso a few times now to see if I'm missing anything. (THE PEER PRESURE!) and I don't really feel like she's all that scummy. Also not a huge fan of Pints case.

Its a little dated but @ one point in time active Creature=town Creature and Creature WAS being a useless lursack. So it makes plenty of sense to me that Chick would push on something that she thinks she has right.

I feel like this "inconsistency" he's pushing is him saying Creature should be treated like this and she's not treating him like I would.

As for her not instantly unvoting Creature when he started spam posting, I sort of feel like scum her would try to avoid such an obvious inconsistency that she'd undoubtedly get called on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1769, Varsoon wrote:And who's scum for their positions re: Chickadee
Why are you so interested in who I scum read off the Chick wagon when you aren't doing this yourself?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you a JJH alt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1794, Clemency wrote:you hated my guts throughout the whole thing
I don't even remember you but I do hate lots of guts so....

Anyways, you are the leading wagon and I'm not the biggest fan of it. You scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1807, Varsoon wrote:Like you understand that if you throw shade on a whole wagon but don't go more into who's doing what wrong for which reasons, it's basically just pointless posturing, right?
Why do I have to think that scum are voting her? I mean, I'm gut scumreading Pint, RC, Wisdom and Alchemist. So I think its somewhat likely that scum are on the wagon but in theory, a wagon can be scum-free or town based or town led or whatever but be bad. It happens all the time, why are you pretending like this is a rare occurrence or something? You're also pooh-poohing the Chick wagon so why are you so suspicious of something you are doing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
In post 1809, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1680, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1671, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'd omgus the shizz out of you if Majiffy's replace out hadn't happened. So why vote before you've even read the game? Why am I scum?
Never said I hadn't read, I said I hadn't read much. I felt like some of your posts where this kinda go with the flow type posts.
In post 1603, CheekyTeeky wrote: I wouldn't mind a Thor wagon either if some momentum started happening there. I can't really explain my read as it's mainly just a gut feeling that he's playing strangely and doing the bare minimum.

The chick wagon is understandable.
In post 1511, CheekyTeeky wrote:They're tag teaming wisdom for misquoting. But yeah I see it
Right well if you had actually read instead if coming in so bullheaded then you'd see you're misrepping me.

I have wanted Thor dead because he's straying so far from the town meta I remember him for after a shaky start where he jumped on me to sheep him on a RCE vote which seemed premature early on, and felt manipulative.
In post 74, CheekyTeeky wrote:O_o <-- this is me watching you RCE.
In post 78, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 75, Thor665 wrote:That felt slimy to me.
You should probably sheep this wagon Cheeky.
I was under the assumption that you are RVS voting him. Why did you vote him initially?
In post 88, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 79, Thor665 wrote:RVS, wasn't aware that meant I couldn't see something slimy, point it out, and increase wagon strength.
Oh...wait...it doesn't.
So why are you asking empty questions and not sheeping the wagon?
This seems defensive, I was trying to see if you had other reasons to suspect him. I'm happy sheeping RR for now.
In post 1454, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1451, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1444, CheekyTeeky wrote:Guys I'm pretty sure Thor is scum. If there is a vig I'd shoot that if we don't lynch him today.
Talk to me about this: what are you seeing?
He's got no fire, no smartass attitude. Like this post seems pretty forced in tone.
In post 1438, Thor665 wrote:I am horrified that we are 58 pages in, with three three vote wagons competing.
I'mma do what I can to help;

Don't know Pinturiccho, so no sheep energy there.
Wisdom don't get sheepage.
RR...maybe.
Majiffy, sure.
Varsoon looks town.
DGB sure.

VOTE: BuJaber

Now we have a 4 vote wagona three vote wagon and a two vote wagon - excitement!
I'm assuming Bu/Thor aren't SvS or in the same team though in a multiball they could be 3pvS or 3pv3p. The point here is that I've been watching him from the start of the game and he's been pinging me the whole time.

You left out my justification for my change in read on chick...anything looks bad out of context.
In post 1440, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1436, Chickadee wrote:
BABY COME BACK

No but for real, why?
I don't believe your tunnel on creature anymore like as town I think you'd reassess or take a step back when he's more active instead of calling for more pressure on his wagon especially with the opportunistic votes from The Jif and Hebi.
In post 1441, CheekyTeeky wrote:Chick you even said that if he was active you'd unvote but you're doing the opposite.
I'm not hard scumreading her. I think her push on creature makes the votes understandable plus her retracting her creature vote after our confrontation was weak and made it feel like her tunnel on Creature was disingenuous. I wouldn't mind chick flipping but I would prefer Thor or BuJaber as they're particularly slippery as scum ime.

The comment on RR vs Daveaz was me affirming a stronger TR on RR and acknowledging that they do seem to either have another means of communication or are just both easily indignant over wisdom's style. Not sure how this is going along?

You could just read the effing game properly. I dislike explaining myself or having to clarify my positions just because you've hacked at my ISO.

nothing but whine. Not really impressed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

does it really matter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

VOTE: Clemency

looks like I was wrong about Chick.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1885, Wisdom wrote:I scumread him every game and I don't think thats going to change
That's not really what its about but ok. Good job @ Clem to try to incite more drama and distract from scumhunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1778, Nero Cain wrote: My experience with Bujaber is one game where we tunneled each other and that a bunch of others thought he was scum. I think he just says silly scummy things. Looking at his ISO I don't find him all that scummy though there are a few posts that I wanted to comment on.
In post 163, BuJaber wrote:You all suck for this game starting during a hellish work week.

Sometimes I think scum will use this jokey rage. It's not enough for me to vote on but yeah...

In post 638, BuJaber wrote:I like how dripping goofball's naked vote on me was one of the justifications to join my wagon. I can see the path you're taking in your mafia career. Baa baa

I had quoted another post but I don't think it made it onto my list so I'll just comment on it but basically BU was chiding a bunch of ppl for SK hunting. Its either very townie or very LAMIST. There's some scum in those that were SK hunting.
So I'm a tad suspicious and he didn't react to this post or my vote wich also irked me. I'm also kinda consolidating, like Clems posting isn't great but I'm going to stick with my gut here and join the next biggest wagon that I like.

Is Alonzo scum that's blatantly not doing anything or one of those new age players that are all like "I'm going to be scummy and useless for reasons"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Can you answer my question, why does Toog seem more like 3p than mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1908, BuJaber wrote:I was thinking that mafia might try to look like they're doing something instead of straight up not engaging in any conversation.
Like if groupscum he would confine himself to never defend a buddy or something like that because it will look really suspicious if he suddenly came in and defended someone for example.
this seems kinda weak. I think the sriked out part is just trash. I mean, yeah scum could sit there and be active and push wagons but scum also do lurk and it's a weird assumption to make.
In post 1909, BuJaber wrote:Plus it's an odd claim to make as scum.. he'd never be able to push wagons
but you are calling him scum. :lol:

A 3p is certainly able to claim actor. Just b/c he's voteless until hammer doesn't mean he can't push and use his words.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Toog, what do you think about BUJ and his explanation for qhy you are more likely to be 3p than mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1904, Nero Cain wrote:Is Alonzo scum that's blatantly not doing anything or one of those new age players that are all like "I'm going to be scummy and useless for reasons"
In post 1946, Toogeloo wrote:Sure, why not. If he doesn't think I'm a threat, and doesn't want to Lynch me, great!
not really what I was getting at but ok...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Was that @ me or Clem? Why are you so certain either of us get shot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1971, RCEnigma wrote:So while I think he's still scum I'm fine with consolidating a better Lynch.
If you think he's scum then from your POV there
SHOULDN'T
be a better lynch.

Who else are you scum reading though?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I get that there are more than one scum and that if you can't get Clem then you'll need to consolidate on another scum read or at least someone you wouldn't hate to see go but calling that potential not Clem lynch
BETTER
is just really odd.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you find me scummy why didn't you say anything earlier?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not Majiffy though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1984, CheekyTeeky wrote:I like RCE's recent posting.
If you consider snark a towntell then sure I guess but I think its null leaning scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy are you still here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1967, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1904, Nero Cain wrote:Is Alonzo scum that's blatantly not doing anything or one of those new age players that are all like "I'm going to be scummy and useless for reasons"
it wasn't directed at you but no one will respond to it. I figure if I ask you maybe you will.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Malakitty
Creature
DrewVa
Alonzo
Alchemist21
RCEnigma
BuJaber
Clemency
Wisdom
CheekyTeeky
pinturicchio
Fortian
Amzela

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if creature is indeed scum then I'd bet the Clem wagon has some buddies on it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, stop posturing and sheep him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2103, DrewVa wrote:Amzela, Cheeky, me and Creature shouldn’t be there but then it’s a Nero list, so I would expect to be a permanent fixture on his scumlist in every damn game.
Isn't this only our 3rd game? I don't think my track record for reading you is [i[THAT[/i] wrong. Like I scum read your slotin that game you were scum and then I scum read your slot ONLY b/c of TW. TBF, I was a little paranoid afterwords b/c you were saying the EXACT same things as me but I wasn't hard scum reading you at all. This seems very discredity.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2089, davesaz wrote:Nero made that multi vote post after making a comment that too many people were either naked voting or ok with it. Suspecting it isn’t a read list...
Sort of. At first I was gonna do a bunch of naked votes individually but then I was like "eh, I don't really want to add that much clutter" Mighta been funny(ier?) that way though, idk. But I'm not a completely useless troll so my votes are vaguely how I feel right now. It's a combination of who I scum read and who I wouldn't mind seeing dead.

I'm not really hard scumreading
Mala
though I could envision a scenario where scum Mala just lurks it out.

Read my ISO for my thoughts on
RCE, BUJ
, and
Cheeky
. Another thing about Cheeky-I think it was Nancy that said it, is that Cheeky isn't being as active as she was in Overkill 1 and at the time I was like "Yeah, she's scum."

Creature
has been pretty useless so far. He's certainly capable of posting burts of activity to fool
Tor
people so I think town reading him based on a string of posts isn't a good way to read him, Also the whole Chick was pushing a scum Creature and Creature's buddies are chainsaw defening him makes some sense to me.

I mostly stand by my earlier defense of
Chick.
Like I don't see it has a total impossibility that she flips scum but
Clems
posting has been pretty bad and it almost seems like he's trying to lurk his way through. Though its possible that its just shit timing that he gets busy or something (i know its happened to me) So I'm not going to pout if this wagon goes through and I'm more than willing to eat crow if it flips scum.

On the other side of that argument, I felt like
Pint's
case on Chick was not great and maybe manipulative. So I'm gut scum reading him. I think there was something else but I forgot was that was.

I kinda forgot why I had a negative view of the
Nancy hydra
but I will say that I'm not fond of her discrediting me a few posts ago.

I'm also not hard scumreading
Amzela
but in my mind, it's not impossible that she's just scum that's going to jump on w/e wagon happens.

Alchemist
I just didn't like his jum on the Chck/clem wagon.

Fortian
is a combination of meta and I think his scumhunting is a bit limited in its scope. I mean, its been FOREVER since I played with DV but my memory is that he's a short posting troll as town and actully does stuff as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2123, DrewVa wrote:When did I ever say I didn’t think Cheeky was being as active here? I think I remember someone - maybe Bujaber, I think? who said that.
Does it matter who said it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sure but I'm not calling you scummy for it. Why does my misattributing something to you make you angry?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2133, CheekyTeeky wrote:How is activity AI Nero?
How is it not? Like town are going to lurk for reasons and scum are going to lurk b/c its decent scum play. You can argue that its null and that's fine, it is in a way but suspecting a slot b/c they are lurking (since there's scum motivation to lurk) isn't the crazy wacko thing you are pretending it is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh opps

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2283, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2279, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2278, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 2276, Clemency wrote: nero cain is scumleanish
Mark my words: this is distancing
nero is kinda coming off town to me, what are you seeing there?
Scum tend to project themselves into other players in order to create false scumreads. Nero said in his huge post where he explained his suspects that he believed some players were chainsaw defending Creature, including me. I think Nero tried to do the exact same thing he was saying other players were doing with Creature, but with Chickadee instead. After Clem arrived and did nothing to get off the attention, Nero voted for him saying that he's probably scum, but changed his vote quickly to other slot. That whole thing seemed off.
Eh.....like ok sure, if Clem (and you) is/are scum pushing me as a buddy makes sense from your POV and if you are town I could see you going "oh you defended scum, you must b scum too!" What makes me more likely to be scum thats defending my buddy instead of town that's wrong?
In post 2283, pinturicchio wrote:After Clem arrived and did nothing to get off the attention, Nero voted for him saying that he's probably scum, but changed his vote quickly to other slot.
though this is slightly inaccurate. I voted Clem almost right out of the gate just b/c I was slightly annoyed that he was trying to stir the pot between me and Wisdom. I'd argue that it wasn't until a few pages later that it became pretty apparent that Clem was actively posting empty junk. I mean was I supposed to ignore it? Did I have to remain pigeonholed to my original Chick view? But I still haven't voted him for being a useless lurksack as you are claiming.

I have a few questions for you.

If Clem flips town who do you want dead and why?

If I'm scummy for "projecting" why did it take you 5 pages to say anything?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2302, pinturicchio wrote:If I said something about you two being scum together earlier, maybe Clem wouldn't have said anything at all about you.
What if he never said anything? I mean you could say that "Well I would have said something later" IDK, I just feel like town shouldn't be filtering thier thoughts like that. Quite a coincidence that you start scumreading me on page 85 and 5 pages later the guy that I defended and is going to be the days lynch calls me scum.

I'll have some more questions when I get home.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy, pls don't replace out like you did last game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Thor, you were imterested enough to ask Pint why he's scum reading me. What do you think of his reasoning?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2308, pinturicchio wrote:but then you started projecting about the whole "people is defending scum" when nobody was doing that
I mean, I never saw Chick as really scummy and then I started scum reading some of the Chick voters and other than this recent spam posting he was being a lurksack so assuming Chick was town I wouldn't blame her for scumreading him. I think its completely plausible that a townChick that scumreads scumCreature says "oh yeah, lets push the town that's reading our scumbuddy." I mean, unless you are scum there's no way to know whether this is happening or not so it's odd that you are adamant that that's not happening.

In post 2308, pinturicchio wrote:This was one of those cases.
but unless you and Clem are scum together there's no way that you knew this situation called for withholding your thoughts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2383, pinturicchio wrote:Now I'm pretty damn sure that Clem will flip scum and you know it, so you're trying to incriminate someone else.
Pretty sure he will wich is why he was on my list in I kinda hate it that you have such a dammed if I do and dammed if I don't attitude towards my slot. I mean, I didn't find Chick scummy. *shrugz* but I noticed my error when he started-not doing anything.

Also, you had a really odd shift in tone.
In post 2085, pinturicchio wrote:Take me, BuJaber, Fortian and maaaaaybe RCE out of this list and we have somewhat the same reads
to

"Clem is distancing from Nero."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Having played with Toog b4 I think this lurky do nothing attitude more resembles his town play than his scum play. Of course, there is the possibility that could ACT like this as scum so *shrug* .

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2609, Toogeloo wrote:and it might actually be genuine concern for my well being
Who'd want the tire panda to die?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't remember you being this aggressive b4.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^@Hebi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2624 (isolation #76) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, not this game. I just remember you being a useless lurksack in that other game we were in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (isolation #77) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why lynch him when he could technically suicide and then we could lynch someone else?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2826 (isolation #78) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2652, hebichan wrote:Didnt realize modkills normally make you not town. Don't play with modkills almost ever, and never saw one go off.
Is this fake?
In post 2683, Fortian wrote:I think it's almost a certainty that she's a third party here, most likely a jester.
Really hate this post. Like it's not some wild crazy thing that town misreads scum as town.
In post 2685, Wisdom wrote:Doubt a jester admits they have to he lynched
More likely a vengeful or something
or maybe just self-aware town?

All this third party talk really making me think its from scum.
In post 2731, Flavor Leaf wrote:they’re not empty. I’m absorbing setup spec which helps me game solve.

And I gave thoughts on DGB.
DW mason buddy. I'll protect you from the VI scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (isolation #79) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nothing. Gut.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (isolation #80) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pint case on me boils down to "he didn't scumread Chick once he replaced in and Clem called him scummy." Super ez to setup but if we are going to buy into the WIFOM
In post 2276, Clemency wrote:i still don't see why bujaber is being considered a lynch this game
certainly deserves some scrutiny and Pint ignoring it is suspect.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2834 (isolation #81) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I thought about that too but its possible that the mod just plans on coloring the different factions different colors.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2837 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

on the flip side though.
In post 2308, pinturicchio wrote:but then you started projecting about the whole "people is defending scum"
when nobody was doing that
This certainly seems like TMI. No town knew the composition of the wagon.

VOTE: Pint

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2838, Tails wrote:You immediately attack both your wagon and Chicks while claiming you haven't read.
Firstly, I know need to read to know the wagon on me is wrong. I was asked how much I had read 28 minutes upon replacing in. How much you do you feel I should have read in 28 minutes. I read chicks ISO and she didn't seem all that scummy. *shrugz*

Did you talk about me at all yesterday?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2843, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2839, Nero Cain wrote:Did you talk about me at all yesterday?
Why would he talk about you preflip about his read on you thats based on associatives with the chick flip?

Also why would it even matter if this wasn't the case? I see no reason for this question other than to discredit tails push on you.
b/c saying you felt like this or that and NOT saying anything about it and then using that to justify whatever seems pretty slimy and go with the flow. . I'm also calling bullshit on that he needed Chick to flip first. Not that I think Pint is town but he at least called me scum using pre-flip associates. Why couldn't tails have done that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

here you can read this Dave
In post 1778, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1717, BrightEyedFish wrote:What I find interesting about Jaber is how he switched his vote from majiffy/Nero to me. So either he know has a sudden TR on Nero or he could be protecting him..
Why can't he just you know-find you scummy? It doesn't have to relate to me.

My experience with Bujaber is one game where we tunneled each other and that a bunch of others thought he was scum. I think he just says silly scummy things. Looking at his ISO I don't find him all that scummy though there are a few posts that I wanted to comment on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and I can't be wrong town b/c why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I defended her as soon as I entered the game and before Clem scummed it up and I joined the game as soon as I was sent a role. I'm not really understanding what you are saying here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2900 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2896, Varsoon wrote:Nero's town.
In post 2896, Varsoon wrote:Yeah I'd be fine with a Majiffy lynch here, too.
I am in the majiffy slot. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2902 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if I'm town why does that bother you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2904 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tell us more about what your heart and head say?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2916 (isolation #92) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2910, Reasonably Rational wrote:Nero hasn't done a whole lot to make me think differently.
What have you done? SRS question, I've not read a thing from your slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (isolation #93) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2906, profii wrote:I feel like nero is more salty / fighty when he's scum
I've actually been trying to eat less sodium.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (isolation #94) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree with DGB that the Clem wagon is going to be a scum gold mine. His team was certainly bussibg him and other scum wouldn't pass up the opportunity for a nice juicy mislynch from thier POV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2907, Varsoon wrote:Because I have a high confidence townread on you but not your predecessor so that creates inner conflict over what your slot's alignment is.
how do you plan on resolving this conflict?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2983 (isolation #96) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy not hard town reading me is :igmeou: I don't think town Nancy doesn't ever hard town read townNero

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2991 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2988, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2983, Nero Cain wrote:Nancy not hard town reading me is :igmeou: I don't think town Nancy doesn't ever hard town read townNero
When did I say I wasn’t townreading you? Did you forget where I disagreed with Pint and referenced Toogeloo’s and Fortian’s reads townreading both of us?
I know you are townreading me but there was a post that I felt was a little bit of a hedge. I need you to defend me hard. Don't let that piece of hot garbage mislynch me again.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, Toog hammering doesn't exactly confirm him though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3140 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, the thing is that there's no way that scum me doesn't see the writing on the wall and hard bus Clem for the town cred. There is no way that my pushers believe that I sat there and said to Clem "hey man, randomly scum read me. No one will be suspicious of that." :igmeou:

Like its super super convenient that I call chick town, change my tune when Clem scums it up, Clem calls me scummy and Pint is there to point out the "distancing".

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3141 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3004, Tails wrote:Last time I saw something like this, that person was scum. But more to the point, if Majiffy had some sort of tell that gave him an accurate scumread of Chick, and he knew that, why didn't he vote the guaranteed scum instead of avoiding the wagon?
Why did he have to vote one scum read over the other?
In post 3012, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm not opposed to a Nero lynch fwiw so either is fine I guess.
Didn't you just argue that I'm not scum w/Gamma? If so depending on whether or not you think its MB or not, I'm at least 50% cleared. Why does town that believes that ever lynch me here?

Also, there's more than 3 scum in a 26 player, who else ya got?
In post 3037, DrewVa wrote:It was like, I would somehow be lockscum, if he flipped town.
hey, you said it not me. :lol:
In post 3044, DrewVa wrote:after Tails’ comment about not liking his appeal to me, I’m starting to wonder if Nero was actually manipulating me or not.
Sounds like Tails is doing the manipulating, not me.
In post 3073, Tails wrote:@Drew: Nero doesn't need you to protect him. That he's acting otherwise is suspect.
She just said I got mislynched w/o her. What makes you think I DON'T need one of the few people that seems to understand a town Nero? Especcially in a game with a large # of scum that are going to try to lynch me. I need her now more than ever.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ Nancy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3143 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The thing that I hate about Toog is that I wish he let it go on a bit longer and maybe get a big wagon on him. Prob a ton of scum woulda hopped on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Varsoon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3147 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Varsoon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3148 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

even vote counts are getting automated.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3150 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3144, Varsoon wrote:Lynch DGB here, though, dude's lynch helps town no matter what.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

makes sense. Gimmie that sweet sweet town cred.

VOTE: Hebi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3241 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3214, Alchemist21 wrote:I think Cheeky knows how both will flip and wants to get them both.
naw man, she's just on the not Hebi team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3243 (isolation #110) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3182, hebichan wrote:VOTE: Tails

can't really be bothered to catch up right now, so this is where my mind was before.
this is her buddy.

Why, Creature, RR?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (isolation #111) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not really getting it unless you think Creature is scum that slipped that Cheeky or Hebi (I wasn't sure who he was talking about) is going to flip not Clem team goon. Is that it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (isolation #112) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would we ever lynch a supposed slip over a claimed/hinted guilty?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3294 (isolation #113) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3275, Wisdom wrote:yeh def hebi buddies in there
Varsoon and Aclem seem the worst to me. Both Cerb and Dave are just do do's.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3307 (isolation #114) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

dude, Cheeky is just scum. I'll take care of her tonight. Just ignore her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3309 (isolation #115) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We'll DOUBLE cop her!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (isolation #116) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3304, Varsoon wrote:...is it really a role madness game if you're a VT, though?
TBF, token VTs in a role madness are a thing. Not that I believe Hebi but with as much modding exp. as you have I'm surprised you'd think this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (isolation #117) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3311, Creature wrote:
In post 3309, Nero Cain wrote:We'll DOUBLE cop her!
Count me in
ALL COPS ON CHEEKY TONIGHT!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3322 (isolation #118) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3321, Varsoon wrote:Hell, even in my Varsoon Mafia game, the VT was informed that they were the only VT in setup.
is that not a token VT?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3325 (isolation #119) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

only vt in the setup=token VT. Doesn't matter if they were informed or not but I like that. Its like a fake claim cop.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (isolation #120) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Says the person that thinks I'm being at all serious. I don't think any town would actually believe that I'm pushing for all investigations on you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (isolation #121) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3336, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3333, Nero Cain wrote:Says the person that thinks I'm being at all serious. I don't think any town would actually believe that I'm pushing for all investigations on you.
Nice dodge.
I like how you are saying things to try and make me look scummy but if anyone was actually reading the conversation they'd know that I'm not dodging anything and that you are posting strongly worded bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (isolation #122) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3340, RCEnigma wrote:RR can you claim 3p so we can just Lynch scum today?
there's a guilty on Hebi. Why are you not calling that scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (isolation #123) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you are also sitting on me while calling DGB caught scum and asking RR to claim 3p all while there's a guilty on Hebi. Like the mental gymnastics needed to think this comes from town are just impossible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3347 (isolation #124) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Varsoon
Alchemist21
RCEnigma
BuJaber
Tails
CheekyTeeky
pinturicchio
hebichan
^
scum

Malakitty
DrewVa
Fortian
Amzela
^
might be scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3366 (isolation #125) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3356, Tails wrote:It's the difference of what should have been essentially confirmed scum to not so confirmed scum. In that instance, you go for the stronger read. Majiffy didn't.
"I have a tell!"=//=confirmed scum. Like as a recent example in COH A50 was trying to apply a tell to Wisdom. A tell is just a scum read. There's no way you believe that a tell is a confirmed guilty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3368 (isolation #126) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3364, RCEnigma wrote:Or you could like.....read my posts??
I rather just react instead of going digging. the thing is you are voting me while believing that DGB is scum but asking RR to claim 3p so we can "lynch scum today" doesn't really make sense with your belief that me and or DGB is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3378 (isolation #127) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3376, RCEnigma wrote:So I do think Hebi is scummy, Bef guilty isn't confirmed and it wouldn't surprise me if scum were the first few to jump on it to look good.
^
hebi's buddy that's trying to throw shade on those voting her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3386 (isolation #128) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3380, RCEnigma wrote:Just like I was chicks buddy, and bujabers buddy. Does anyone else wanna join our team?
I don't think that I said anything about you being buddies with chick or Buj. Assuming I didn't this just looks like discrediting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3393 (isolation #129) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3388, RCEnigma wrote:You very much implied I could be with chick, which is.... whatever.
I totally did not. The closest I came was a blanket statement saying that if Clem is scum his buddies are bussing him. Though I could totally see you as a Chick buddy b/c you were voting me yesterday when I was town reading Chick. You said that you were willing to trust my read on Chick/Clem. Ita not far fetched to me that your motivation was to lynch me and then use my misread to townread the slot. And then later in the dayyou were saying that we could get a
BETTER
lynch. Also it's not like you are flipped town or confirmed town so technically neither I or Varsoon have been proven wrong. :D

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3402 (isolation #130) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3399, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also RCE is a butt
thats an odd spelling of scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3406 (isolation #131) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

dense? More like scum faking being dense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3420 (isolation #132) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3415, DrewVa wrote:WIFOM?
how is that WIFOM?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (isolation #133) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is scum Hebi?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (isolation #134) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if Hebi is town the players that ignored the guilty are scum that knew she wasn't on their team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (isolation #135) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dude was strong hinting a guilty. The only reason for not getting on that is if you knew it was wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3522 (isolation #136) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

kill me on my scum day why don't ya?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4717 (isolation #137) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here but...

@Nancy.
Just ignore Cerb. Seems like he always plays poorly and then rags on others. As if admitting that he played poorly gives him a right to fuss at others. Maybe he should put more effort into his own play?

That said, its a game and ppl make the wrong call. I didn't read enough to understand what happened but you should have taken the time to ISO both of them and maybe have some dialogue with the two of them.

I still love you though and my feelings are more important than Cerbs :lol:

In mafia, there's always going to be an element of luck. FL
DID
play well and he's come a long ass way since I first started playing with him. I'm kind of the opinion that town always wins mafia games and scum only win mafia games b/c town played poorly. Anytime that anyone does anything remotely impressive they get nommed for a scummy.
shrugz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4722 (isolation #138) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh.

I was actually scum reading FL eod 1. Of course, I didn't get a chance to say so and then I sent A50 a pm to try to guess the scum team but I had included Thor and DGB b/c I had read some stuff in the dead thread and I felt like him and Jingle had hinted they were scum. So there's no evidence to support my claim so feel free to believe/not believe.

Only scum that fooled me was Gamma and Chick and I guess kinda Wisdom. Like Wisdom was an early scum read but I kinda dropped that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4725 (isolation #139) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah but
YELLING
@ her accomplishes nothing except you getting your jollies. If you want to sit there and explain what she did wrong so she can grow and be better fine but telling her she's a hot mess only adds venom and a fight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4745 (isolation #140) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4509, Cerberus v666 wrote:Dva, you're bad, and you should feel bad.
like, you're being toxic right out of the gate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4747 (isolation #141) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4743, profii wrote:VOTE: Gladiate DrewVa and Cerb
Are you loyal?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4750 (isolation #142) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like, let's switch subjects and talk about how I had a good chunk of scum pegged and I mostly redeemed a slot that was about to get lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4757 (isolation #143) » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I forgot who I targetted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4825 (isolation #144) » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just wait until overkill 5 where we think we have killing roles but all the kills are randomly selected by the mod.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”