Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7945 (isolation #600) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

Regardless, if your correct that there is a Roleblocker and a protective on the scumteam remaining, Jingle is scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7947 (isolation #601) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

Im pretty sure were dealing with a Jingle + Shoshin + 3rd person scumteam here.

Theres too many unanswered questions for there to be two scum here.

Or maybe im just completely wrong again and Ari is about to flip scum, in which case, whatever.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7949 (isolation #602) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

If Jingle is scum, he just realized I caught him in a mechanical lie, and he assumed incorrectly that everyone would totally listen to him and lynch him and that he was done for......so he fabricated a lie just to drag Ari with him first.

Im not even sure if I believe it myself, but yeah.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7950 (isolation #603) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

totally listen to me*
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7951 (isolation #604) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, if Meme did the double vote Ari is on L1 now.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7954 (isolation #605) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

It doesnt hurt feelings, I completely understand your reasoning.

Its just that I know im town. JJH's ability as a "protective" doesnt seem to fill the use you attritute to it, the Kuroi slot is conftown...

That leaves GE and Shoshin? Ill happily agree those two could serve that purpose (although a bodyguard for scum is hella sucky, so I doubt that is the role Shoshin has if scum).

Even a loud babysitter is strange design for a scum protective, since it either serves as a double or nothing protection, or a weird type of vengeful role.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7955 (isolation #606) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by Vecna »

Shoshin, you should probably be on me tonight. Scum will have to kill me and if youre on me theyre at least forced to let Meme get a result off to be able to stop me from gathering information.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7959 (isolation #607) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

I mean, scum can still win with a Vig or a doc around. A jailkeeper makes that extremely much harder. Its true theyll have to get rid of the townclears, but theres nowhere near as many as you're suggesting.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7963 (isolation #608) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:07 am

Post by Vecna »

Ill just continue to sit here and observe that apparently noone wants to discuss the likelyhood that scum both REDIRECTED me on N4, and also decided not to kill anyone on N4.

Instead youre just following the guilty of the guy that is most likely caught in a lie.

For Jingle to be town, the following all have to be true:

1: Scum have a redirector and a roleblocker.
2: The redirector targetted me N4. For some reason Jingle thought all of D5 that I saved a kill, but he never realized that my claim of jailkeeping FB wouldve meant he didnt get a result
3: The roleblock was not used N4 so that Ari could fake being roleblocked (this was N4 right?)
4: Scum somehow failed to kill N4, even though wheme, the scum strongman/ninja, was still alive.

Isnt the following scenario MUCH MORE LIKELY?
1: Vecna Jailkept Firebringer N4. Scum tried to kill the claimed tracker/watcher/voyeur, but failed
2: Jingle waited to claim any results from Firebringers ability untill FB was dead. But he slipped up and forgot that FB never shouldve gotten a result N4.
3: Realizes he's probably not going to live regardless, so instead opts to guilty a random town that was looking doubtfull regardless.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7964 (isolation #609) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Vecna »

Disclaimer; im once again confbiasing myself to kingdom come. BUT why on earth would NR state she tried to rolecop JJH but got redirected to Jingle?

Id at least like people to discuss this shit, because everyone is just flocking onto a wagon without any discussion.

(besides, after we lynch the thread will be locked until after Christmas anyway, so there aint no need to rush).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7971 (isolation #610) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7966, Jingle wrote:Vecna, the roleblock is confirmed to exist by me, ari, and meme men. For it not to exist, all three must be scum.

If Ari is hider, why did the roleblock affect him?
That is.....actually a good point
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7975 (isolation #611) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Vecna »

I think this is my first game with a hider, ever.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7976 (isolation #612) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7969, Jingle wrote:I'm becoming more and more sure that I just have a guilty on 2 remaining scum players and if there's a third it has to be Shoshin.
So would a scum Vecna confront you about that stuff if he knew it would condemn him? Because I pointed you at the fact you could not have gotten a result, while you didnt even notice it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7987 (isolation #613) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7978, Jingle wrote:
In post 7976, Vecna wrote:Because I pointed you at the fact you could not have gotten a result, while you didnt even notice it.
Link?
You know full well you noticed it after I was questioning you on it
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7988 (isolation #614) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7501, Vecna wrote:
In post 7447, Jingle wrote:
In post 7445, Nero Cain wrote:you have a watcher ability?
Firebrunger did.
Also, did firebringer invite you twice in a row? You both tracked and voyeured right?
In post 7507, Vecna wrote:Also, if Jingle actually was invited by Fire N4, he shouldve already been able to confirm my jailkeep on fire, since he'd know that by not getting a result. Maybe im just confused and Jingle wasnt invited two nights in a row. Its a bit of a clusterfuck.
In post 7564, Jingle wrote:
In post 7501, Vecna wrote:Also, did firebringer invite you twice in a row? You both tracked and voyeured right?
You can't have JK'd FB, I just realized.

Vecna slipped up.
Just to put it out there.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7989 (isolation #615) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

So yeah, you people are about to hammer someone that is guiltied by someone that is very likely scum.

He is trying to discredit my jailkeep on a night while there was NO SCUMKILL,

There was no other way for there to not be a scumkill that I can tell, unless they actively decided not to kill someone that night.

But apparently everyone is just sick of this game and no longer cares to think rationally about anything involving even a little bit of mechanics. So you just go for the easy lynch, even though there is not a single lead to Jingle's partner.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7990 (isolation #616) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, he was just faking being willing to be the information lynch. As soon as I start trying to convince people that that is in fact the case, he suddenly starts trying to discredit any of my posts.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7991 (isolation #617) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7818, Jingle wrote:Also, I was the first person to say I'm probably the best objective lynch for the day. I'd obviously prefer to lynch scum, but... :shrug:

I'm not gonna fight to save my life.
In post 7871, Jingle wrote:
In post 7869, Creature wrote:Hmm, how did we let mastina get away claiming D3 IC?
That was Vecna.
In post 7968, Jingle wrote:Post 7963 sticks in my craw a bit.

First category:

1. For Jingle and Vecna to be town there has to be some kind of redirector. I have no evidence of its existence outside of the FB succeeded at his action while theoretically jailkept knowledge.
2. In both (2) cases the same premise applies. I legitimately didn't think of what a result from FB meant until recently. Either I'm scum and didn't realize faking a result was implicative or I'm town and didn't realize an actual result was implicative. Twisting this to suggest I'm more likely to be scum because of it is disingenuous at best.
3. Ari claimed to have been roleblocked N4. I claimed to have been roleblocked N3. In either case, for one of us to be scum, someone has to be lying (either about being targeted or about being a town roleblocker).
4. Again, nothing to do with me. Scum provably did not kill anyone on N4 when their 1-shot strongman was alive. My role has literally 0 bearing on that. Me giving a pizza to someone in no way influences any killing abilities they may have.

The only problem with my alignment that actually exists in that post is that if Vecna targeted FB, there shouldn't have been a tracker result. A redirector makes it possible Vecna and I are both town.

That's it. That's the only actual indicative point. He's bringing in a bunch of additional information to make it look complicated, but it really isn't. If there isn't a scum redirector, one of the two of us is scum. And I'd like to point out that FB gave absolutely no indications I can see, either in here or in the Neighborhood, that he was targeted by Vecna
"Additional information". Like the fact that a nightkill is missing is not important when youre trying to claim the investigating PR isnt jailkept?

And yes, all these points I made DO POINT at you being much more likely to be scum. Like every single one of them makes it much more unlikely that I was randomly redirected, after which scum still failed to murder the unprotected firebringer. And you then not noticing afterwards.

Trying to state this isnt the case is whats really disingenuous.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7993 (isolation #618) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

Bad lynch is bad
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7994 (isolation #619) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

(and lol @ myself if I was actually redirected and im just making this hard again because.....why knows)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7998 (isolation #620) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:46 am

Post by Vecna »

Yes im referring to Jingle
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8000 (isolation #621) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:33 am

Post by Vecna »

Depends on what he flips. If he flips roleblocker, we have no clue what role his partner is and it could be a large number of people. If he flips Pizza flipper as claimed, were looking for anyone that can be the roleblocker (which can only be a limited amount of people if the assumption of max 1 activated power per person max is true).

If he flips town, Ari is confirmed scum after all and I fucked up. In that scenario were looking for a roleblocker + redirector (but probably mislynching me first).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8106 (isolation #622) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8012, jjh927 wrote:THEREFORE-

Porkens visited Vecna while supposedly roleblocked by him.
If Sheep is trueclaiming then we also know that Vecna succeeded in visiting Porkens, but his action failed.
Therefore, Vecna's perspective should really account for that failure

The mechanical 1V1 is Jingle V Ari and I will see it resolved by lynching Ari.
Unless his ability response prio just is higher than the actual jailkeep? Because the fact he visited me just means my ability didnt fail (if porkens is telling the truth). As in, it likely procced instantly as its a passive that just happens whenever u get visited? Unless youre stating you think theres a 2nd roleblocker on scum....but that seems beyond unlikely
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8108 (isolation #623) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Vecna »

Well, it seems im not really swaying anyone, so time to find out if Jingle is just playing us all really well.

VOTE: Aristo

Merry christmas, I guess?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8162 (isolation #624) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ill give you a minor gift with my night ability Nero
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8208 (isolation #625) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

Am I being wrong here or did town actually not mislynch a single player due to Mastina's role/usage? :lol:

Also Jingle, why make that claim up on lady Angel while u didnt get a result? Or did you interpret it for her not going anywhere instead of a no result? You had me like, feeling all responsible n shit to stop your evil.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8210 (isolation #626) » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

Im just happy u were there so we could continue the game semi-properly. All the replace-outs really put a damper on this game (and I dont really believe all of that can be blamed on Mastina's role design).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8223 (isolation #627) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:59 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah if a town openly starts asking for their pinball machine to be repaired, itd be kinda nice if ur not bogged down in having to kill your own created townclears.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8242 (isolation #628) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8234, Varsoon wrote:
In post 4833, Vecna wrote:So tell me, you guys really believing that was a scripted varsoon bussing theatrical performance? Because it seemed to me like it was a pissed off varsoon trying to desperately get rid of a powerfull town PR.

Dude deserves an Emmy if he is scum with Mastina here.
Give me my Emmy tho
Im guessing it was a pissed off scum Varsoon instead trying to get rid of a teammate with a terrible idea :good:

No faked emotions there, no oscar im afraid!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8253 (isolation #629) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Vecna »

my whole existance is a lie
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8255 (isolation #630) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Vecna »

im still surprised porkens wasnt scum here
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8257 (isolation #631) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Vecna »

its almost like he was just copying all his scum habits from the last game we were scum together just to troll me. And then he trolls me again with the poison shit. And then he trolls me again by just replacing out after I start pushing him on how tf he visited me while jailkept.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8318 (isolation #632) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8259, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 8257, Vecna wrote:its almost like he was just copying all his scum habits from the last game we were scum together just to troll me. And then he trolls me again with the poison shit. And then he trolls me again by just replacing out after I start pushing him on how tf he visited me while jailkept.
That interaction stalled the day start for several days
Yeah I already figured that was it. Had to discuss about the priority of the orders resolving I guess?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”