RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3042 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:44 am

Post by RAS »

In post 3040, Jingle wrote:Hello, new Alisae. Your job is to tunnel me and be ineffective.
Sounds P F'n boring.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3044 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:55 am

Post by RAS »

Still sounds P F'n boring.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3047 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by RAS »

I'm here to play the game--not to tunnel someone. Why are you here?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3055 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by RAS »

Jingle wrote:To tunnel people. Also there was this cool thing earlier where we were quoting old songs. That was fun.
I wasn't talking to you, but I'll take your word for it.
DrDolittle wrote:make memes and tunnel people duh
From a quick skim, it looks like you did neither of those things.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3067 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 3064, DrDolittle wrote:oh wait you have a case on me on the previous page i missed. maybe you can be scum again
This whole sentence looks faked.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3071 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 3068, DrDolittle wrote:well youre wrong. like if im going to fake something id fake it better than 3064
I'm finding hard to believe you went into last page and missed the fact that Jingle wanted to lynch you, and instead just came into the thread and "interacted" with the person who just replaced into this game.
In post 3059, DrDolittle wrote:i knew it if i kept repeating im not scum people would believe me.

jingle why should i follow you on dann flor
You said this right after Jingle unvoted you, so clearly you knew he had a "case" on you.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3108 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:39 am

Post by RAS »

I'm down to lynch either of the D's.

VOTE: Dannflor.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3114 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:07 am

Post by RAS »

In post 3112, DrDolittle wrote:give me a quick case on what's wrong with Dannflor, RAS
I only skimmed through some ISO's but both you and him are 2 people that stood out to me as great lynches today. I'm going to be changing my vote because I dislike how passive and distant you've been, and how you ignored what I said in my previous posts completely despite it looking like you faked a comment on purpose. You knew Jingle had a "case" on you, and you acted like he didn't for a second. When I brought it up, you ignored it and responded to other things instead. It was obvious that you knew since you acknowledged it, it's not something you can just forget.

I ISO'd Dannflor quickly this morning before I placed my vote and I felt like he was fillering and playing abnormally passive in a few of his later posts, but I just went through it again, and I'm not getting that vibe anymore. I don't feel like my vote on him was that great, and I'm more comfortable voting you since I've actually had the chance to interact with you, and I haven't been liking the way you've been acting ever since I've joined the game.

VOTE: DDL.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3137 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:22 am

Post by RAS »

In post 3123, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:RAS please read the first 20 pages of the day paying attention to Doubting Thomas' slot
Yeah, I was just about to.

To clarify what I mean about DDL faking a post: read my earlier posts because I think DDL is a much better lynch today considering those things. He blatantly faked a post, and I'm surprised that not many people are bringing this up. Read: , . DDL knew that Jingle had a case on him, and that's why he said "i knew it if i kept repeating im not scum people would believe me" in . But then, in , DDL acts like he didn't know Jingle had a case on him for a short second which doesn't add up at all.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3144 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:29 am

Post by RAS »

I will say though, I'm surprised how emotional some of you guys are getting this game, and that's a big reason why I haven't read back this game much. There was a lot of back-to-back pages where it was just drama on top of drama.

If you're not enjoying the game, just replace out and stop causing drama. No one joined this game to see how much some of you guys hate this game, and how much it sucks, or how it's not living to your expectations.

Jesus Christ.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3146 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:34 am

Post by RAS »

In post 3142, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 3137, RAS wrote:
In post 3123, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:RAS please read the first 20 pages of the day paying attention to Doubting Thomas' slot
Yeah, I was just about to.

To clarify what I mean about DDL faking a post: read my earlier posts because I think DDL is a much better lynch today considering those things. He blatantly faked a post, and I'm surprised that not many people are bringing this up. Read: , . DDL knew that Jingle had a case on him, and that's why he said "i knew it if i kept repeating im not scum people would believe me" in . But then, in , DDL acts like he didn't know Jingle had a case on him for a short second which doesn't add up at all.
I do this sometimes. Ignore specific players to help others catch up and then go back and read bigger posts later
That's understandable, but the problem is that he responded and ignored very select posts. He didn't ignore the posts where I wasn't accusing him of anything, but rather only ignored the ones where I was. Even his most recent post quoting me just consisted of a "hmm". There's a very clear pattern here, and it's not something that I would ignore in any situation.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3151 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:49 am

Post by RAS »

I'm going to go through the first 20 pages without any ISO after this post, but I ISO'd DT when I joined this game, and one thing I noticed in a lot of his posts is that he said a lot of nothing and especially fillered a ton.

There were a lot of pointless posts and quote from him--too many to quote myself, and he kept on fillering until the day he requested replacement. It's something that anyone could notice after 30 seconds of ISO'ing since it's so blatant.

I don't know anyone's meta or behavior so it's not something I think I can use to vote Dannflor's slot, but it's definitely something I dislike. I tend to always get rid of people who filler heavily out of my games earlier rather than later since those type of players are usually the type of players who will cause more harm than good in the endgame.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3186 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:20 am

Post by RAS »

I didn't particularly like his vote switch in considering it goes against what he's saying in that very post. The timing of it, and with the amount of votes Alisae had at the time of that vote (2), it looked like a very opportunistic vote. RU went over this briefly in Post .

A lot of his interactions with other players looked very forced. and his prior posts just look over-the-top to me, those negative emotions just don't feel natural to me and it just seems heavily forced. I think what he's arguing about is fair in a way, but I think it's the extent at which he's pushing it that's catching me off-guard.
Ankamius wrote:
In post 3151, RAS wrote:
I'm going to go through the first 20 pages without any ISO after this post, but I ISO'd DT when I joined this game, and one thing I noticed in a lot of his posts is that he said a lot of nothing and especially fillered a ton.

There were a lot of pointless posts and quote from him--too many to quote myself, and he kept on fillering until the day he requested replacement. It's something that anyone could notice after 30 seconds of ISO'ing since it's so blatant.

I don't know anyone's meta or behavior so it's not something I think I can use to vote Dannflor's slot, but it's definitely something I dislike. I tend to always get rid of people who filler heavily out of my games earlier rather than later since those type of players are usually the type of players who will cause more harm than good in the endgame.
did you read DTs posts with context?

they looked a lot worse
I did just now, and I have to agree. I do still prefer a DDL lynch today considering the amount of faking that's coming from him. The whole dousing/igniting is incredibly obvious, and it's not the first thing he's been faking as I mentioned prior.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3191 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:28 am

Post by RAS »

In post 3189, Prince of Renais wrote:Ok maybe I'm wrong then
UNVOTE:

I'm drinking on a Thursday anyway
That's a really bad unvote.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3202 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:55 am

Post by RAS »

In post 3201, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 3164, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 0, northsidegal wrote:Three times only during the game, in addition to dousing a player, the Arsonists may ignite, killing all previously doused players.
@por quoting from the rules page... during the game, not at night right?
maybe ask for a mod clarification
Did nsg edit the sample pm bc it doesnt say "during the game" anymore
I went back and looked at this cause I initially looked at the sample when this was first brought up, but DDL was quoting the line in the rules. The rules and the sample have different wording for it. Funnily enough, DDL picked the one that helped benefited his initial comments regarding dousing/igniting the most.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3203 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:56 am

Post by RAS »

Either way, it's irrelevant, and DDL is scum.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3206 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:12 am

Post by RAS »

MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 3146, RAS wrote:That's understandable, but the problem is that he responded and ignored very select posts. He didn't ignore the posts where I wasn't accusing him of anything, but rather only ignored the ones where I was. Even his most recent post quoting me just consisted of a "hmm". There's a very clear pattern here, and it's not something that I would ignore in any situation.
K I read ur case and i wouldnt be surprised at all to see ddl flip town here
I also think ur town so w/e but dolittle obviously knew jingle was scumreading him bc he made multiple posts abt it
what he said he missed was one specific post
No contradiction

I can do this tho
VOTE: Dannflor
Nah. Like I said, DDL did see that post since he commented it on it right after the post in question. He didn't miss anything.
In post 3205, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 3202, RAS wrote:I went back and looked at this cause I initially looked at the sample when this was first brought up, but DDL was quoting the line in the rules. The rules and the sample have different wording for it. Funnily enough, DDL picked the one that helped benefited his initial comments regarding dousing/igniting the most.
Or he picked the one that he read that caused the mistake
Smells confbiasy
Like I said, either way this whole dousing/igniting thing doesn't matter, and I voted him before this was brought up--it's far from confbias. It's just very unnatural, and I don't like how it was brought up in the first place. My vote is on DDL because of the things that happened prior to this whole discussion.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3212 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:23 am

Post by RAS »

In post 3208, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Like yeah i agree its weird and it doesnt help that dolittles missing a bunch of shit but i dont see the point in scum choosing to fake any of the shit you say hes faking
Like when jingle shoved the thing in his face dolittle responded to it
I dont think his postings all that strong here but its not rly scummy
Fair enough. While I don't think there's any benefiting factor behind the things I'm claiming DDL has faked, the posts themselves are alarming. DDL has been responding to very select posts of mine, and coincidentally enough it's all of the posts where I'm not accusing him that he's responding to. He never gives me anything to work with, other than "I would fake better than that"--which doesn't mean anything.

To respond to your awfully formatted post: DDL saw the post in . The "i knew it if i kept repeating im not scum people would believe me" comment proves that since it was right after Jingle's unvote in . There's nothing else that this could be referring to. I don't buy that he completely forgot that Jingle had a case on him in the previous page simply 5 posts () after saying that.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3255 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 3231, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 3212, RAS wrote:
In post 3208, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Like yeah i agree its weird and it doesnt help that dolittles missing a bunch of shit but i dont see the point in scum choosing to fake any of the shit you say hes faking
Like when jingle shoved the thing in his face dolittle responded to it
I dont think his postings all that strong here but its not rly scummy
Fair enough. While I don't think there's any benefiting factor behind the things I'm claiming DDL has faked, the posts themselves are alarming. DDL has been responding to very select posts of mine, and coincidentally enough it's all of the posts where I'm not accusing him that he's responding to. He never gives me anything to work with, other than "I would fake better than that"--which doesn't mean anything.

To respond to your awfully formatted post: DDL saw the post in . The "i knew it if i kept repeating im not scum people would believe me" comment proves that since it was right after Jingle's unvote in . There's nothing else that this could be referring to. I don't buy that he completely forgot that Jingle had a case on him in the previous page simply 5 posts () after saying that.
you're posts are not very good and i don't feel like responding. and besides, maxwell responded pretty much what i wanted to say anyways
That's gonna be a yikes from me, dude. I'm very likely not unvoting this, at this stage--unless Dannflor gets very close to being lynched, in which case I might change my vote. I'm getting way too many red flags from DDL, and it could just be the fact that he's been playing awfully as a whole, but it's getting to the point where it's just too much.
In post 3230, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 3202, RAS wrote:I went back and looked at this cause I initially looked at the sample when this was first brought up, but DDL was quoting the line in the rules. The rules and the sample have different wording for it. Funnily enough, DDL picked the one that helped benefited his initial comments regarding dousing/igniting the most.
tell me when you are learning how to play the game. do you look at the rules or the character cards?
I look at role PM's to figure out the roles, not the rules. Why is this relevant?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3326 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:00 am

Post by RAS »

In post 3324, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Lmao
Eagles town for other stuff

Idk who scum is I thought Danns reaction to my bullshit was pretty good
Reis list is actually ok if u take out me and xtoxm
Rei's list: Maxwell > Vedith > xtoxm > DDL > Liger.
Your only votes: Dannflor > mcqueen > Rei

Unless you completely 180 on everyone you've voted/scum-read after you unvoted them, how is this list okay to you?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3327 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:02 am

Post by RAS »

In post 3326, RAS wrote:
In post 3324, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Lmao
Eagles town for other stuff

Idk who scum is I thought Danns reaction to my bullshit was pretty good
Reis list is actually ok if u take out me and xtoxm
Rei's list: Maxwell > Vedith > xtoxm > DDL > Liger.
Your only votes: Dannflor > mcqueen > Rei

Unless you do a complete 180 on everyone you unvote, how is this list okay to you?
EBWOP. I shouldn't write posts when I just woke up.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3369 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by RAS »

I'm having a hard time with this game, and I can't figure out why. I've solid town-reads, but I can't seem to get any solid scum-reads. I think my vote on DDL upon thinking it through again isn't for the right reasons, and I think a big part of why I'm voting him is because I don't like the way he's been playing and expressing himself. I don't really think DDL's getting lynched today regardless, and I'm unsure as to whether or not I even want that lynch anymore.

I need to give this game a read tomorrow and look at it differently since I'm finding myself lost every time I visit this thread, and it's not a feeling I usually have.

UNVOTE: DDL.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3404 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by RAS »

You alright, PoR?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3414 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 3406, Prince of Renais wrote:i just went through a breakup and i'm sad.
Sorry to hear that. Hang in there.

I wish I could comment on the game further, but I haven't put in any effort into reading yet. I was planning to do it shortly after I woke up, but I can't seem to get any sleep.
Liger_Zero wrote:Analyze their reads and thought process and get back to me.
I'm not PoR, but that's not how mafia works. If you think someone is scum, and someone's asking you - you should explain it (or quote it if you already have), and not tell them to figure it out themselves.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3675 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:34 am

Post by RAS »

Alright, I'm getting food and I will give this game a proper read afterwards. Just for when I come back, and to potentially save myself some time, is there anything worth reading in these previous 10 pages?

FWIW, I spent some time going through the thread a bit before sleep, and I figured out that I can't read Vedith whatsoever.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3756 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 3712, Vedith wrote:When I try to get motivation to get back into this game it basically gets instantly shut down.
I lost a lot of motivation for this game from yesterday and I still think that Scum just sat back and let town Lynch Shoshin and they are getting away with it.

If Eagle is going to intentionally Piss me off and actively want to prevent me from playing I'll do everyone a favour and replace out.

I actually think DDL is town and I'd move him further up my list.

Replace out
Despite my last post stating that I had no idea how to read Vedith, and as much as I hate AtE and players replacing out due to frustration that could've been avoided, I'm only getting town vibes from this post. I'm sad to see you go cause I think reading you would've been a challenge for me, especially if you made it to the late game. I always have a hard time reading players with your play style.
Liger_Zero wrote:So how many votes on Max?
If you care so much about how many votes he has, why don't you do the research yourself? Why is it relevant how many votes he has?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3952 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:38 am

Post by RAS »

I haven't had as much time as I wanted to read, it's been a busy week-end for me, and I really underestimated the amount at which I would need to read when I initially replaced in.

Here's my townreads that I'm confident in (in no particular order): Ankamius, RU, EE, Vedith. RU is my strongest out of those four, however. There seems to be a "universal" town-read on PoR from what I've gathered (I could be wrong here, but I'm noticing a lot of people have him at the top of their reads list), but a lot of his later posts shows a lot of paranoia that I don't understand. It doesn't look natural to me, but it could also just be the type of player that he is. If the paranoia is genuine here, it would explain why he's playing passive--but it could also work both ways. I don't think this is the type of player I would worry about unless he's alive in one of the later days. Karmeleon is another "universal" town-read, but I haven't had the chance to read him just yet. It's something I need to do soon.

I know people will ask me about the Vedith town-read, but I liked his comments in . While some may see it as NAI/AtE, I think the frustration here is genuine and townie. His posts prior to this one just reinforces how genuine the comments in this post are, and I don't think these type of posts come from scum considering the "situation" Vedith was in.

Xtoxm is a player that really bothers me because he clearly is showing no effort whatsoever to this game, and has explicitly said that he doesn't care in . At first glance, I liked his early interactions with grapes in , and , but it's not enough interactions for me to go crazy over it.

Gamma (Liger_Zero's previous slot) had insanely awful posts in this game--like all 21 of her posts were awful. I'm actually feeling very comfortable voting this slot purely based on that. I haven't read too many of L0's recent posts and mostly focus'd on older stuff, but one thing I noticed when I interacted with him a little earlier is that there was a lot of passive aggressiveness coming from his posts.

VOTE: Liger_Zero

This is L-1, btw.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3961 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 3959, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 3952, RAS wrote:I haven't read too many of L0's recent posts and mostly focus'd on older stuff, but one thing I noticed when I interacted with him a little earlier is that there was a lot of passive aggressiveness coming from his posts.
Uhhh what? I don't go passive when I go aggressive. I have been snarky but not passive aggressive here.

Also this isn't a read.
I pointed out that my vote is on you purely based on the player who was originally in your slot. Of course it's not a read, it's a comment and something I've noticed while reading your posts. Whether it's passive aggressive or just aggressive doesn't ultimately matter here since there's no room for either or. I never claimed that it was alignment indicative in any way.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3967 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by RAS »

Liger_Zero wrote:Okay, and you don't want to question me because....
I could, but like I said, my vote is on you purely because of Gamma's posts. There's not much I could ask you that would help me change my mind, unless you can explain why all of Gamma's post are practically empty. I really dislike how you jumped to conclusion when I specifically said my vote on you was purely because of Gamma's posts, but whatever.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3971 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 3968, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 3967, RAS wrote:
I could, but like I said, my vote is on you purely because of Gamma's posts. There's not much I could ask you that would help me change my mind, unless you can explain why all of Gamma's post are practically empty. I really dislike how you jumped to conclusion when I specifically said my vote on you was purely because of Gamma's posts, but whatever.
They are empty. I read them and got nothing while reading except I don't think gamma was mentally in the game.

Not sure why you are hanging up on his posts when I am here.
Because his posts are there, and it's your slot--that's why. If anyone opens in any game and their first 20 or so posts are all empty/filler, then am I wrong to suspect that that slot is more than likely scum? Yes, you are here now, but it's doesn't change that those posts are linked to your slot.

It's possible he wasn't mentally in the game, I agree, but I find that hard to believe considering he /in'd to play this game, joined, and immediately was out of it mentally. That would have to mean that he was mentally not wanting to play the game prior to it starting which I'm not seeing any sign of in his posts.
Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 3967, RAS wrote:
And how would you dislike being scumread for a predecessor who made a tenth of your posts while the person says "I have no opinion on you"? Cause that is what you are doing which is utter crap.

And I am about an inch away from just going full on aggressive with you if you think I was being "passive aggressive" before, you won't even know what this is.
It's happened to me in the past, and I didn't mind it so much. When you replace into a slot, you should fully expect that to happen in some cases. You can call it crap all you want, but it's not going to change my opinion. The slot is linked to you, I don't like what they posted. I also don't like how you're focusing on my read specifically when I was the last person voting you. Appealing to me and telling me what I'm doing is crap isn't going to do anything. I never said there was nothing you could do, I just said that I had nothing to ask you because my read on you is purely based on your predecessor.

If you want to act like a child and go full aggressive/AtE, go ahead. I'm not going to read any of it nor care for it. It's the last thing this game needs, and I think anyone would agree with that, but you do you.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3986 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 3972, Ankamius wrote:RAS do you believe that Liger's predecessor is more readable than Liger is?

I ask because my initial impression is the opposite
My vote is there for a reason, but I think you're right more often than not. I just think in this scenario, and from having ISO'd both of them, I genuinely feel like his predecessor has given more than he has in terms of reads on that slot. I could simply just having a hard time reading L0 here, but I'm finding it very hard to ignore Gamma's opener into this game. It's something that's there, and it's the type of openers that I dislike a lot.

I should also add, if it wasn't obvious enough already, but I don't really have much confidence in this game which is really weird from me because I don't usually flip-flop my reads so much, but I think it's something I will be able to improve on with a flip.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4026 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 4010, mcqueen wrote:
In post 3967, RAS wrote:
this is a terrible post and should be pointed out as such. you’re giving Liger almost no chance.
It's really unfortunate how I'm giving him no chance. I'm being so stubborn on my vote on him, and I think I will never unvote him.

VOTE: BuJ
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4036 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 4034, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4026, RAS wrote:
In post 3967, RAS wrote:
this is a terrible post and should be pointed out as such. you’re giving Liger almost no chance.
It's really unfortunate how I'm giving him no chance. I'm being so stubborn on my vote on him, and I think I will never unvote him.

This is making it worse on yourself
IDGAF, my goal isn't to look good. If you think me playing like shit makes me scum, then I really don't care. I've no confidence this game, and I don't need someone to remind me how terrible my posts have been when I've been admitting to it since I've joined this game.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4050 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 4040, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4036, RAS wrote:
In post 4034, mcqueen wrote:
In post 4026, RAS wrote:
In post 3967, RAS wrote:

This is making it worse on yourself
IDGAF, my goal isn't to look good. If you think me playing like shit makes me scum, then I really don't care. I've no confidence this game, and I don't need someone to remind me how terrible my posts have been when I've been admitting to it since I've joined this game.
So u switching ur vote with a bunch of AtE is supposed to be you recognizing your
Poor play

Lol ok
AtE? How is this appealing in any way? Am I appealing you to unvote? Nah, I'm just saying that IDGAF what you think considering I've been pointing out the same exact thing the whole game. There's a huge difference-I know I'm playing like shit, I just don't need you (or anyone) to point it out when I'm completely aware of it. Also, I didn't switch my vote with AtE at all. I've actually been liking what L0's been posting ever since I voted him and feel a lot less confident on the read.

If anything, you jumped to conclusions when you said that I was giving him no chance. My vote switch had nothing to do with AtE nor did my response to you. I've been recognizing my "poor play" since a short while after I joined this game, if this is news to you, then clearly you haven't read me at all.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4377 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by RAS »

The only thing I've to say about mcqueen is that I didn't like mcqueen's "push" on me yesterday and how they blamed me of AtE on something that was far from AtE. Looking back at it, it doesn't feel very natural.

I really like EE's , L0's response to it is F'n awful.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4706 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:30 am

Post by RAS »

Yikes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”