Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Performer »

Wait so let me get this straight - Judas if lynched, converts to Mafia & we are told lynch failed?
I don't understand the logic of a Judas being targeted for an nk, so that seems bizarre to say the least.

Townreading alch, brass, & dave from what I could recall after a quick read of the last 15 pgs.

I don't think sakura is town but I don't even know what the vc is - I don't want a premature lynch. Like who does that, throw a way a Cop card? That's crazy since it's a super powerful power role.

In regards to ved's question, I'd suggest shooting ej because meta shows that irrel is more helpful as the game progresses.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Performer »

This being my 1st greatest idea game, is it possible to have multiple same alignments & same roles? Because at this point shad countered ej's hero vig claim, and irrel countered ej's judas claim....and Dave said there could be multiple cards in the same deck .
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Performer »

In post 362, Shadowlesscloud wrote:regarding the new info,
What info are you talking about?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 365, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Some cards can have multiple, some can not. Hero and Judas only have 1 slot each.

I had the hero card, Irrele had the Judas card.
K my vote is going on ej, waiting on the next vc update.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Performer »

In post 367, Elsa Jay wrote:But shoot this scummy fuck too or lynch him. Either way.

If I had to deal with THIS as my chance to win, I'm glad I got killed early on instead of relying on this WW/Cult/SK/Alien as assistance.
Nope, town here.

VOTE: Elsa

Fun fact: saw Disney on Ice earlier this month, Frozen & other performances by the cast, were awesome.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Performer »

In post 379, Irrelephant11 wrote:Was the dayvig claim real?
I don't mind either, lynch or vig. I don't see a clear advantage in one over the other option (lynch) at this point.
Also , I mistakenly remembered ved said it but it was not him, my mistake. Iirc, there was someone in RC's large theme upick game where they claimed something similar on d1. Result? It was completely real and we caught scum .

So I'm running with the assumption that it's real.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Performer »

In post 381, brassherald wrote:
In post 378, Performer wrote:
In post 367, Elsa Jay wrote:But shoot this scummy fuck too or lynch him. Either way.

If I had to deal with THIS as my chance to win, I'm glad I got killed early on instead of relying on this WW/Cult/SK/Alien as assistance.
Nope, town here.

Fun fact: saw Disney on Ice earlier this month, Frozen & other performances by the cast, were awesome.
Yo, have we played together in the past? Not game related but I feel like I recognize your name.
I'm not townreading you off meta , if that's what you're wondering... :lol:
It's something else .

I think I played with you in some theme game with Titus & Silverwolf before?? I don't recall your meta
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 397, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 395, JunkoChan wrote:btw not-very-game related but @Shadowlesscloud you got guts to jump in the most insanely designed games in this site as your first ones
hmm? Not my first game ever but first game on the site yeh
I didn't see a newbie game of yours. I suspect you're an alt?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Performer »

In post 403, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Pretender,
I like this nickname a lot actually LOL
Still town here

Why are you scumreading me ??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Performer »

In post 417, Sakura Hana wrote:Also I have this feeling i've played with Performer before but i cant remember where.
Same here :]
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Performer »

In post 422, Shadowlesscloud wrote:You had a horrid jump on to Elsa right after she took back the Judas claim.

You acted as if you didn't see it when it was two posts before yours and in your post, YOH mentioned reading.

Your follow up responses have been pretty iffy as well
I think your sr of me just amounts to gut. :igmeou:

Follow-up responses of
what
??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Performer »

In post 430, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 366, Performer wrote:
In post 365, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Some cards can have multiple, some can not. Hero and Judas only have 1 slot each.

I had the hero card, Irrele had the Judas card.
K my vote is going on ej, waiting on the next vc update.
Why wait for the upcoming vc? This is meh, not the worst but just weird.
In post 385, Performer wrote:
In post 381, brassherald wrote:
In post 378, Performer wrote:

Nope, town here.

Yo, have we played together in the past? Not game related but I feel like I recognize your name.
I'm not townreading you off meta , if that's what you're wondering... :lol:
It's something else .

I think I played with you in some theme game with Titus & Silverwolf before?? I don't recall your meta
The panic brushoff here. "Oh shit he's engaging me, act Townie" so he throws out the unprecedented townread and shifts it to as if Sakura is asking about his town read. (Which I don't ever remember being stated before)
Upcoming vc was to gauge reactions. The quick move toward a lynch was too fast since we just began the game on Saturday. Scum WOULD like a quicker lynch to limit info though.

Regarding 2nd point, say whaaat?? Who was even takling about sakura? She & I are almost the same age (only like 1 or 2 yrs apart) and we probably played a game or more in the past but that's about it.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Performer »

In post 571, Irrelephant11 wrote:Performer’s posts feel empty, as I’ve said
Davesaz posts feel IIOA-y
Why do you always scumread me? :lol:
On a serious note, added shad & irrel to scumreads. The accusation of empty posts & scumreading a townread of mine, is too fishy .

@micc can I get my own pt to document thoughts ?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Performer »

In post 615, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 613, Performer wrote:
In post 571, Irrelephant11 wrote:Performer’s posts feel empty, as I’ve said
Davesaz posts feel IIOA-y
Why do you always scumread me? :lol:
On a serious note, added shad & irrel to scumreads. The accusation of empty posts & scumreading a townread of mine, is too fishy .

@micc can I get my own pt to document thoughts ?
Why did you townread davesaz
He's been helpful, anyone who looks at his interaction(s) with me & what he's been posting including his vote(s), can see that. So saying it is iioa is fairly eye popping. Maybe I'm biased because this is a large & it's a theme I'm new to, but I'd like as much info as possible.
In post 617, Irrelephant11 wrote:Tinfoil hat says alchemist and lynch are groupscum with elsa
I got ~vibes~ in that direction but I only really scumread lich out of the two in isolation (because of ofrhz’s good case)
I don't follow.

-------
@temp why do you have pint listed twice in your list?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Performer »

In post 628, Irrelephant11 wrote:I recognize that I tend to scumread you as town but like
I don’t think you should be scumreading me for scumreading you
that's part of how I work

What do you think you had contributed to solving the game before I called you out for having empty posts?
you're asking me to say why I'm town?....? :eek: It is in my ISO. I've been putting out stances, engaging with people, voting.

And also it sounds like you were townreading davesaz for providing information instead of analysis
there are times when providing info is as good as providing good analysis, and I've stated that him, and even pint has recently. So I've added pint to the tr too. Everybody works differently and the way I work is that information provided can be of use too. Someone useful = being helpful, so that rings townie to me. Case in point - when someone asked who to be vigged, I recommended ej over you.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Performer »

In post 634, Shadowlesscloud wrote:why is
everyones natural thought
being to vote for someone outted as scum before seeing vcs
That's hilarious that you say this as if it's a fact...but it's not.

Considering you were very wary of me recently, for waiting for a vc because I didn't want some quick hammer to occur.

lesson of the story here: a contradiction
-----

Rereading ofr's , I like it. Adding to town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Performer »

In post 636, Performer wrote:Rereading ofr's 611, I like it. Adding to town.
Oh and just to be clear, I was saying I liked his analysis, it felt like it came from a town mindset....not saying I agree with both of his reads there though.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:43 am

Post by Performer »

In post 645, Xtoxm wrote:perf shotgun reads on shadow, junko, sakura, irre, alchemist?
Oh hey there, 2nd fellow player other than irrel from the SC game. :cool:

Of those 5 I've got nothing on junko & alch as a tr.

Why do you ask me so specifically, xtox? Is it because you feel like I am being precise/calculated or something? :lol: :igmeou:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Performer »

In post 651, Shadowlesscloud wrote:i think its iffy that you hoped on Elsa
....I literally was finally able to post today Monday....and it just so coincidentally happened that the cc claim talk was there :neutral:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Performer »

In post 658, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 656, Micc wrote:
Almost50 replaces Allomancer.
this game just got way better
also thanks for volunteering to take the n1 kill dude
it's a50 !
now I seriously regret discarding the Nurse role...sigh. :facepalm:
In post 662, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 653, Performer wrote:
In post 651, Shadowlesscloud wrote:i think its iffy that you hoped on Elsa
....I literally was finally able to post today Monday....and it just so coincidentally happened that the cc claim talk was there :neutral:
but you acted like you didnt see it though. If you had mentioned her giving up when jumping on her, it would have been alot better
I did see the talks & I was talking it through to make sure I understood something. Was asking to make sure if there aren't multiple roles, like if there were 2 Judas. After you elaborated, I understood better and felt better in which direction to go. As far as ej giving up, ej does that AND fake claim often. I dont think thats AI for him? The giving up?
In post 671, Irrelephant11 wrote:Brass is nulltown for participating but not impressing me yet
Chemist gives me 3p vibes (kinda a towny tone like someone who’s uninformed, but also sorta coasting)
Davesaz has not convinced me of his towniness
Wow. :cry:
Is today opposite day?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Performer »

In post 678, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 677, Performer wrote:now I seriously regret discarding the Nurse role
Why? It's only useful if there's a doc and it dies.
Exactly.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Performer »

off topic:
Sakura - I would just slide around protecting a high townread if a doc dies. Basically a sort of masonry.

I did something of the sort with FL an innocent child who was revealed on d1 in a large normal. Interestingly, he ended up living all the way into lylo & we won.

A50 can testify to this, and he knows better than me why scum would leave alive FL of all people AND as an innocent child.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Performer »

Did Micc have a SCUM vig in the past?
I think that borders on bastard...?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Performer »

After an ISO of alch with mentions of scumreading dave & brass & asking someone about me - changing read on alch from tr to sr.

@Sakura this is my very first greatest idea 8 so I'm asking as many questions as I can to understand things
@Shad I'm not at jingle or imp's level, but as part of the NRG I do have at least some understanding of how FM mechanics & roles.

In normal games, we outlawed scum vig 4 years ago - probably around the time when there were 2 scum with at least 1 vig in that team, vs a town bp doctor & 13 other town members.

So a scum vig in here made me really , really wonder how far micc went. Also, my asking of questions may help keep discussion going, which can produce good information to scumhunt off of. Case in point, alch voting me, adding a cryptic "one of me/shad is scum."
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Performer »

off topic:
In post 709, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 707, Performer wrote:In normal games, we outlawed scum vig 4 years ago - probably around the time when there were 2 scum with at least 1 vig in that team, vs a town bp doctor & 13 other town members.
Yeah i was in that game... i think
I...don't remember you in that. With Zakk and Titus and I am Innocent?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Performer »

In post 716, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 713, Performer wrote:off topic:
In post 709, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 707, Performer wrote:In normal games, we outlawed scum vig 4 years ago - probably around the time when there were 2 scum with at least 1 vig in that team, vs a town bp doctor & 13 other town members.
Yeah i was in that game... i think
I...don't remember you in that. With Zakk and Titus and I am Innocent?
I was on my Luna Fox alt
Oh!! :] Good to see you again.

Regarding setup, I read about the op & the wiki of roles, but I didn't think Micc would go so far as to making scum vig possible.

Also, I think shad & sakura are town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 722, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 707, Performer wrote:Also, my asking of questions may help keep discussion going, which can produce good information to scumhunt off of. Case in point, alch voting me, adding a cryptic "one of me/shad is scum."
I don’t like that you’re trying to take credit for an interaction that:

A) is difficult for me to read which wouldn’t be helpful for you as Town.

B) only exists because Shadowless started pushing you.

It’s like someone going “uh, yeah, I meant to do that,” in a sitcom.
this...just feels manufactured from alch
In post 724, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Asking questions doesnt make you towny. Some of these questions are hard to believe that you wouldnt already know the answer to and look fake as hell
That's fair, you can scumread me for that if you think my answers are fabricated. I'm not afraid to ask questions on FM or irl if I'm trying to understand things better, or to understand it correctly.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 725, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 718, Performer wrote:Also, I think shad & sakura are town.
When and why did your read on me change?
During the interaction with alch, and you - regarding the scum vig talk
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Performer »

When you began talking about being in that game on pg 29, and your alt - so it looked like your meta in this game (you were town in that game).

Alch saying I'm "hard to understand" & that I'm sounding LAMIST, doesn't sound right.

That's why I switched you two in reads.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 777, Almost50 wrote:
In post 330, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: sakura
VOTE: Xtoxm

Supporting the largest wagon(s) and no genuine scum hunting isn't making you look good at all, my friend. I tried to shale off the feeling but this vote does it tbh.
I like a50 so damn much, it's not even funny. :)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Performer »

In post 801, Xtoxm wrote:a50 if your stances are still like this when you finish catching up we're gonna have a bad time
A50 & I are very aware that you're good at scum (and I suspect you highly prefer it?)
shotgun reads from you please.
In post 791, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 790, DoubtingThomas wrote:someone wanna explain why elsa
He's surrendering.
But we're mostly waiting on TTTT to see if we rather shoot Elsa lynch someone, or shoot someone and lynch Elsa (most likely the former)
I read giving up as NAI. The counterclaims & interactions were the condemning things for me.
-------

Shadow, if this is your first game, how do you know a50 and are so familiar with other people I talked about? This keeps bothering me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Performer »

In post 818, brassherald wrote:
@micc please replace me.

I'm in the middle of probably accepting a new job and just cannot keep up, it's only going to get worse at the end of the week when I anticipate starting on my two weeks notice.
Wow! Congrats!

Also, my townread on brass was because he mentioned setup b & alien. I also chose alien in setup b , so I based my townread of him on that (his truth tell). However, based on what people have been telling me, other people could've gotten multiple cards so what if they got alien as an option too for setup b? So I put brass back at null/no read.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Performer »

In post 809, Almost50 wrote:
In post 677, Performer wrote:now I seriously regret discarding the Nurse role
Wouldn't have done us any good if we don't have a Doctor in-play. :wink:
I can't tell if this is a joke or not but I really, really doubt Micc would do something as insane as that. That would mean if I chose Nurse, I would just a VT if there's no Doc. Anyway, my point was if I was protective, I'd target you immediately on n1 .
In post 810, Almost50 wrote:
In post 682, Performer wrote:A50 can testify to this, and he knows better than me why scum would leave alive FL of all people AND as an innocent child.
He was scum IC for most of the game. :lol: That's until he decided to SR me and solve the game.
You...joke around too much... :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Performer »

In post 832, Shadowlesscloud wrote:And wym?
What is wym?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Performer »

In post 813, Almost50 wrote:OK, so are waiting
The way things are right now, we have had 33 pgs of content with multiple stances taken.
The downsides are that we've got lurkers like tt, notyour, doubting (can't remember others atm), and 4 claims already (I don't like that so many came out on d1 ).

I want reads from tt, notyour, doubting, GE replacement, & brass replacement.

*I secretly wish Jingle would replace in. We'd break open this setup so fast :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Performer »

@shad I don't expect Micc to be that unreasonable. With that in mind & this being my first greatest idea game, I wouldn't think he'd unreasonably put a Nurse without Doc in the game. The guy moderates newbie queue which is as vanilla as setups go ...

As for other people, I was referring to imp & jingle. Your posts sounded as if you were dishonest and DID know these 3 people: a50/imp/jingle. But w/e, that's a moot point now.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Performer »

In post 851, davesaz wrote:Performer is a scumread too. I think all this lack of understanding the setup is actually a disguised attempt to get as many people as possible to leak their roles. And I'm suspicious that he townreads me here with past history.
You've got to be kidding...considering you said past history, you're well aware I'm strongly against outing prs on d1 unnecessarily. I literally just said that in an earlier post that I'm not fond of 4 claims already, and you're saying I'm trying to get people to out roles, which isn't at all what I'm doing.

The part where you said I tr you with past history, that's extremely cryptic - elaborate.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Performer »

In post 852, TTTT wrote:I kinda just want to big Performer
for calling me a lurker when I stated VLA
v/la = inactive = lurker
I asked for your reads to see who else you thought was scum along with the obvious one (EJ). But people think that's "devoid of info" and "needing to be vigged."

I've got temp as an sr.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Performer »

In post 862, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 861, Performer wrote:v/la = inactive = lurker
This is incorrect.
V/LA means that due to irl circumstances you cant be around.
Lurker means you're reading but not posting.
I understand it differently .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Performer »

In post 864, TTTT wrote:challenge:
explain Temp!scum
without resorting to calling his play weird
like explain it from a motive POV
-Called dave & my ISO devoid of info, which isn't true
-Had sak & I as his sr
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Performer »

@dave
In post 707, Performer wrote:very first greatest idea 8 so I'm asking as many questions as I can to understand things
Also I somewhat regret signing up, since this setup is so bastard. :(

Regarding scumreading you early on in other games, that's a good point. I didn't even think of that at all until you brought it up so I was mystified by what you even meant .
I just don't read you as scummy in this one - poe, providing info & analysis (like voting), interactions.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Performer »

In post 869, Irrelephant11 wrote:PoE? You have a PoE going here, Performer? Would love a quick summary
I'm just doing it by comparison , like against who's been scummy and townie...it's nothing fancy.

-This is what i have in my pt:
Reads & Claims 1.02

tr dave/pint/ofr/shad/sakura/irrel/a50
sr temp/alch/xtox (feels off)

tt = dayvig
ej = fake claimer
irrel = cc judas claim of ej
shad = cc hero claim of ej
-------

@dave I didn't realize it was to that extent for this setup...thank you
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Performer »

We lost a ton of power in 1 night.

VOTE: TT
because no shot occurred after he threated to shoot EJ on d1

Also micc I'd like to request no deadline extensions due to all the replacements who replaced in - keeping the game moving forward is important. Secondly, I am on vla into Monday 3/25, due to a trip starting tomorrow Friday.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Performer »

In post 916, TemporalLich wrote:1-shot Dayvig
How would you know he is 1-shot specifically? :shifty:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Performer »

In post 980, Irrelephant11 wrote:Also TTTT isn’t today’s lynch because scum want him lynched
am i actually seeing irrel defend tt for lying about a claim? We literally just caught EJ for lying out his ears on d1
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Performer »

Also, the pint+sakura+shad votes to push it from 8 to 11 votes at eod, happened very , very quickly.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1004, Irrelephant11 wrote:I am very willing to lynch TTTT if his play is scummy from here
I think we have much scummier candidates than the fake claim, especially given how many times I’ve seen town lose by auto-lynching every fake claim only to discover too late that town fake claims sometimes
Understandable...but then that is also why town should not fake claim like that . That was a severe fake claim from tt yesterday. I'm starting to suspect he may have wanted to pr fish...maybe he's third party or unaligned with mafia? I don't tt & ej as the types to be on the same team, I don't see that as a bussing situation.

------
off topic: trekkie - my fave star trek version is star trek voyager...tuvok, 7 of 9, the doctor...such a great show
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1006, Irrelephant11 wrote:Performer what did you think of the cases from yesterday regarding why Lich is likely to be scum partners with Elsa
I honestly have to say I don't remember , so I can't comment on that . I'd have to go through yesterday's posts but haven't gone through ej, temp, or the dead peoples' ISOs yet - was waiting until the flips before the ISO reviews.

I was scumreading and still scumread temp regardless of ej's alignment.
-------

off topic:
In post 1008, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 1005, Performer wrote:off topic: trekkie - my fave star trek version is star trek voyager...tuvok, 7 of 9, the doctor...such a great show
I like the original series and loved the 09 Star Trek film. :) The Star Trek Discovery TV show is interesting. I liked how they harkened back to The Menagerie from the original tv show in the last episode.
I'm not familiar with those... but +1 !
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Performer »

Problem is, I find it suspicious that he replied with a result not matching what a town seer gets. In the same vein, he checked dave over me despite stating I was scummier on his reads list. Starting to wonder that tt & temp are opposite alignments.

The NRG goes very strictly with the wiki in terms of results.
So it makes me question, does micc differ from the setup wiki of greater/greatest idea, when providing prs results?....because what temp stated, obviously differs from the wiki.

Is mass claiming our roles a good idea on d2 in this sort of game?.....I mostly lean toward "no".....unless there is some compelling argument.

*ugh my typos on some earlier posts...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Performer »

I find it interesting that shad keeps mentioning _______ or Performer. It's making me doubt my tr of you as "stubborn town" into "is this actually mafia" territory

Can someone who's played this setup before, answer me directly - does micc go by the wiki for investigative results?

@shad why do you ask about him specifically?? He was a tr of me & still is. He got fruit. We're both ancient. That's what I know.
@pint your English is perfectly fine so... stop faking like it isn't LOL
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1082, TTTT wrote:
In post 1080, Performer wrote:I find it interesting that shad keeps mentioning _______ or Performer. It's making me doubt my tr of you as "stubborn town" into "is this actually mafia" territory

who is _______ ?
I must be mistaken after ISOing shad. I swore it was someone saying to lynch ____ or performer. :cry:
In post 1083, Xtoxm wrote:yes he goes with the wiki
Temp told us a result that doesn't match what's on the wiki, even after being asked what the result stated from micc+checked dave over me+had me as scummy
VOTE: TemporalLich

This is starting to make me think xtox could be town. But I'm still paranoid.
GE picked up the prod after being gone from all d1 but still hasn't shown up :eek:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1094, Xtoxm wrote:yeah and i dont believe town!perf would still be ignoring my claim that makes me practically conftown so you can go after lich
What on Earth are you talking about!? What claim??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1099, ofrhz wrote:
In post 912, Performer wrote:We lost a ton of power in 1 night.

VOTE: TT
because no shot occurred after he threated to shoot EJ on d1

Also micc I'd like to request no deadline extensions due to all the replacements who replaced in - keeping the game moving forward is important. Secondly, I am on vla into Monday 3/25, due to a trip starting tomorrow Friday.
This is scum. I don't think Town Performer would be this shallow

I don't think Performer is mafia though

I'll vote for Temporal based on my case on him yesterday once I see a VC
As someone who's moderated my town game & played with town me, you know how I am about fake claims. Comparing tt to temp's fake claim though, temp's is worse as we have wiki and players' past game experiences to go off of.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Performer »

UNVOTE:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Performer »

Already lost a cop+3 other prs & with what people have said, I think the best thing may be leaving temp alive - he can generate werewolf innocent/not innocent results for us.

@ofhrz literally your modded open game & large normal where I was town in both. If you want to compare apples to apples though, this game is different because every game is different from the previous one. It's based on a number of things like setup, other players, etc. I wouldn't know why tt did what he did, you'd have to ask him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1110, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1108, Performer wrote:@ofhrz literally your modded open game & large normal where I was town in both.
I don't remember anyone who was caught fakeclaiming in NK15's large?

I didn't read all of the game I modded, but off the top of my head, I don't think anyone fakeclaimed there either
My memory must be lousy :lol:
anyway you get the point.

Other than me, what are your reads?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Performer »

shad why did you ask me about david
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2199, Xtoxm wrote:hero psychiatrist play
I second this LOL....never would've expected town to win this
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2221, TTTT wrote:oh yeah sorry I day-vigged you Performer...
:shifty:
In post 2222, TTTT wrote:Also, Performer why didn't you choose the Retired Marine role instead of Fruit Vendor?
I felt like an active pr was better than a scummy-sounding passive pr. So I chose a weak investigative in Town Fruit Vendor. I was townreading dave to an extent so I fruited him in hopes we could be a sort of mason team itt. Little did I know I would get shot but w/e...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”