RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:05 am

Post by RAS »

In post 13, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 10, awestfie wrote:VOTE: awestfie
Uh wtf is this
This reaction is really bad. What made you "question" the RVS self-vote here?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:53 am

Post by RAS »

In post 53, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 50, RAS wrote:
Uh wtf is this
What's fucking with my head right now is why no one is questioning it.

Is this normal rvs behavior for a large theme game?

It doesn't strike me as scummy, hence I didn't vote, but it's very anti town.
I can't speak for the RVS behavior comment since I'm unfamiliar with large games, however, the RVS self-vote gave me town vibes. I saw it as a way to fish out reactions from players, and an attempt to get us out of the RVS as soon as possible. The reason why I got town vibes from it is that I thought it would give us better reactions than your typical random vote. There's no other reason that I can see why she would self-vote in that situation. Her vote in only reinforces what I said regarding fishing out a reaction.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:26 am

Post by RAS »

In post 58, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:
In post 50, RAS wrote:
Uh wtf is this
more like why wouldn't you question a self vote

why would you be ok with someone self voting
This seems like a weird response to me considering you never questioned it yourself, nor did you ever point out how it wasn't okay until just now. I never said I was okay with someone self-voting, but this is way different than your regular self-vote considering it's a self-vote on Page 1 and is very clearly a vote to gather reactions.

You're almost treating this as a late-day/game self-vote as opposed to what it is with the way you worded things. The vote isn't as important as some of you are making it out to be.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:24 am

Post by RAS »

In post 60, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:I generally don't really read RVS naked votes because what's the point
I only noticed that self vote happened because someone quoted it later
Gotta talk about something to get out of RVS - I think given awestfie went directly onto ceejay with her vote, it was kinda planned...Do you think awestfie believes the reaction test is a good scum catching mechanism or do you think awestfie just wanted a reason to lay down any old vote, ie manufacturing a reason, or maybe it's just some way to get the first wagon of the day going

thoughts?
I can't speak as to why she voted ceejay, but my guess is because of she believed that the reaction was poor (as I did). I'm sure awestfie will respond to this soon enough considering just how much discussion there is around her actions, however, I believe that the action of self-voting was done because of either:

– She wanted to get reactions, and to get out of the RVS as soon as possible. If this was her goal, I would say this was a success considering how much discussion has been done around that one post alone.

– She wanted to get reactions, and to pressure whoever reacted badly to her vote. It's possible she uses it as a way to catch scum, however it seems like a really weak way to do so.

One could argue the self-vote itself was just a joke, and it might be a possibility, however, given awestfie's vote in , I don't think this is the case.

awestfie hasn't played in years, but I went back and read through some of her games to see her actions during the RVS to see if I could notice any type of pattern, and she seems like the type of player who nearly never participates in RVS.

Here's what I collected from her previous games:

Spoiler: awestfie's RVS Analysis
awestfie's previous games with RVS (1):

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=57612 (town)

awestfie's previous games with no RVS (6):

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=24726 (town)
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=27483 (town, only 1 post)
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=30255 (town)
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=30103 (scum)
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=30518 (town, she points out how she doesn't RVS as it is "next to pointless")
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=58743 (town, she says "I'm not going to RVS, I only do it when a friend is on the table I'm currently playing in to troll them.")

Other notable games (1):

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=27888 (scum, only 3 posts, and while her opening post did have a vote, it looks far from random)

TL;DR: She has 6 games with no RVS, 1 game with RVS and 1 game that could be argued either or. I think it's fair to assume that the self-vote here was to draw a reaction, and I also think it's very fair to assume that she wanted to get out of the RVS as soon as possible given her previous comments in games.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by RAS »

I didn't expect this game to start off so slow.

I've a decent read on someone, but I'll be keeping it to myself for now in the hopes that this individual keeps on solidifying my read with their posts. Regardless, there's not much of a reason for me to out it at this stage anyways.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:42 am

Post by RAS »

I've gotten next-to-nothing from reading this Vork/NC exchange, but at least it got the game rolling, so thanks for that.

To follow-up on post , I was hoping someone would react to it since the post itself wasn't all that great and very vague.

At the time of my initial post, TLK was looking like someone who was trying to blend into the crowd with the majority of his posts. As opposed to everyone's filler at the time, his filler just didn't look natural to me. It's something that I knew I would have a hard time explaining considering how little I had to go off of. I was withholding my read hoping that he would keep on giving me this vibe going forward, but I don't think this will be the case considering his recent posts.
The Last Knight wrote:Also, CJ is literally claiming to be opportunistic. So he's actually pinging me a decent amount. He is also the one who tried to start shit on Awestfie for self-voting, which is pretty weird.
I've got a couple of comments regarding this:

A) Unless I'm reading things awfully wrong, Ceejay didn't claim to be opportunistic and was instead responding for someone else to a question that wasn't targeted at him. Read the exchange from to .

B) I don't believe that he really tried to start anything, and instead was more so just "confused" about the self-vote. I still believe his reaction was bad, however saying he tried to start shit is just flat out wrong.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:30 am

Post by RAS »

In post 355, UnaBombaH wrote:@RAS - are you a new player, or perhaps an alt? I find your first post somewhat familiar..
I'm not a new player or an alt. I used to play on a different forum.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by RAS »

For what it's worth, I've got to agree with awestfie here. looked like such a weak thing to push on.

As a matter of fact, a lot of Sheldon's post bother me upon a quick ISO.

(isolation #2) is something I've already commented on in .

(isolation #3) is something I've already commented on in . However, something I didn't point out initially is just all over the place Sheldon's post is here. There's a lot of assumptions based on a self-vote made on Page 1. He treated it as something greater than what it really was.

– His vote on Vork in (isolation #7) is a self-announced sheep vote. One could argue that he showed some suspicions regarding Vork prior to this in (isolation #4) and (isolation #5), however, neither of those reads are all that great or have all that much backing them up.

– As I previously mentioned, looks like a very weak nit-picky push. This is referring to Vork's , and it's very obvious that Vork knew he wasn't at L-1 with the very first line of that post.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:47 am

Post by RAS »

In post 409, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:@RAS - if it was a “push” I’d have gone all out and cased/voted

I just thought it was unusual, at no point did I say oh that makes them scum

You also put a lot of stock in the self vote thing

Your whole post comes over as “I know I don’t have a real case on sheldon but I need to force one so when I put my vote there it flys”

And I’m sure you know what that means
"Push" was probably the wrong word to use, but my point still stands.

I didn't put a lot of stock in the self-vote thing at all, I responded to posts regarding it, yes, but I've said several times that I viewed it as a simple reaction test and nothing more.

And to correct you, my whole posts come over as "a lot of Sheldon's post bother me" so that other people can look at it and potentially comment on it. If you got the impression that I need to force a case from that post, then I don't really know what to tell you other than that's very narrow-minded.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:46 am

Post by RAS »

In post 412, Nero Cain wrote:
@RAS
-what are your reads right now?
I only have a couple reads that I'm happy with.

– awestfie's my strongest town-read, she's had very similar thoughts to mine. Her thoughts and actions have felt very natural, despite being very undescriptive.

– I think Sheldon is scum, his latest response to me makes very little sense. There's a lot of things I disagree with in , and I don't understand where most of it is coming from*.

Spoiler: *
Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:if it was a “push” I’d have gone all out and cased/voted
As I previously mentioned, I don't think the use of the word "push" was a great one by me, but my statements still stand. Anyways, considering his vote is already there, I don't think saying stuff like this really holds much value.
Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:I just thought it was unusual, at no point did I say oh that makes them scum
It's true that he never said that that made them scum, however, this was never of any discussion. To repeat , I found to be very nit-picky, and I think anyone would agree with me. It was very obvious that Vork knew he wasn't at L-1, yet Sheldon still felt the need to make .
Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:You also put a lot of stock in the self vote thing
Unless he considers responding to other players and calling someone's reaction bad, this is completely false. How can someone read and say that I put a lot of stock in the self-vote? This is a blatant misrepresentation.
Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:Your whole post comes over as “I know I don’t have a real case on sheldon but I need to force one so when I put my vote there it flys”

And I’m sure you know what that means
I find it very odd that he jumped to the conclusion that I forced a case on him as opposed to me legitimately suspecting him. Anyone could ISO him and notice how effortless his posts are, and how all-over-the-place he was in . This just doesn't feel like a very natural response and seems like a very weak attempt to disregard my case on him.

It's not a good sign that I've something to say about every line of that post, and none of it is positive.

VOTE: Sheldon.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:04 am

Post by RAS »

No. I think it's irrelevant.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:25 am

Post by RAS »

I don't see why any of that would change my read on Sheldon in any way.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:45 am

Post by RAS »

No thoughts whatsoever. Although, I don't think he was as against it as you believe he was, and shows that.

People have touched upon this previously, but you two misunderstood each other a lot, and I think this is another case of this.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:10 am

Post by RAS »

I disagree with these votes.

Explain that read to me, Vedith.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:22 am

Post by RAS »

In post 473, RAS wrote:I disagree with these votes.

Vedith wrote:
In post 473, RAS wrote:I disagree with these votes.

Well the read is scum, what more are you looking for?
Come on, that's a really lazy approach.

Why did you specifically leave out the part where awestfie was confused about what you meant in ? You quoted that very post in .
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:24 am

Post by RAS »

Ignore the first quote above.

I find it odd that you left that out entirely, considering she pointed out that she had no idea what you meant in 2 different posts– and .
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:32 am

Post by RAS »

I don't have the patience to respond to that BS right now, but I think was incredibly vague regarding the Vork/NC TvT comments, lazy player or not.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:42 am

Post by RAS »

Vedith wrote:The difference is RAS wants to try and discredit me here but isn't willing to make a stance yet or even try to allocate one.
Which I think is smart of him if scum while I'm pushing else where.

But it looks bad for him.
You're an idiot if you think I'm trying to discredit you. I'm trying to understand your fucking read on awestfie, and you're giving me your typical BS answer because "I'm a lazy player! \o/".

Fuck off.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:56 am

Post by RAS »

In post 492, Vedith wrote:
In post 488, RAS wrote:I'm trying to understand your fucking read on awestfie
For a start, less with that. I'm not making it personal to you, don't do it to me.
I asked what you wanted to know about it. And no point was my reason because I'm a lazy player. I'm going to take that as you attempting AtE (NAI, always) rather than trying to shade my posts though.
I'm here to lynch scum, Awe has a good chance of being scum here and I'm actually interested in seeing others views around lynching Awe over lynching Awe. But I'm still lynching Awe so don't think the worry can bounce out of scum here.

Tell me, am I wrong with Awe scum... or?
Take a side on this fence.
To clarify on my initial post, this is only frustrating because I spent a ton of time trying to meta read you prior to this game because I knew you would be the type of player I'd struggle to read, but you do this type of shit every game. You either use your laziness as a way to not explain your reads, or you just simply don't effort much, but you do it as both alignments. You've been asked to explain his read by both awestfie and I, and you failed to do so both times.

It's infuriating to question a player like you, and for me to just get called scum out of the blue because I disagree with one read on one slot. In no way shape or form was I trying to discredit your read with any of my posts. I was very obviously trying to understand your thought process. I don't care if we disagree on a slot, but at least explain to me why that slot is being scum-read by you.

I can't tell you if you're wrong when I straight up don't understand your read, that's the issue. It's not my job to prove you wrong or right, but I need to know your thought process since I've a completely different read on that slot.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:59 am

Post by RAS »

In post 494, RAS wrote:
In post 492, Vedith wrote:
In post 488, RAS wrote:I'm trying to understand your fucking read on awestfie
For a start, less with that. I'm not making it personal to you, don't do it to me.
I asked what you wanted to know about it. And no point was my reason because I'm a lazy player. I'm going to take that as you attempting AtE (NAI, always) rather than trying to shade my posts though.
I'm here to lynch scum, Awe has a good chance of being scum here and I'm actually interested in seeing others views around lynching Awe over lynching Awe. But I'm still lynching Awe so don't think the worry can bounce out of scum here.

Tell me, am I wrong with Awe scum... or?
Take a side on this fence.
You've been asked to explain your* read by
EBWOP.

I found it incredibly odd how you left out her confusion in your quoting of that post, and I don't think I'm asking for much when I'm asking you to explain.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:00 am

Post by RAS »

It's not a deep dive at all, I'm asking for something incredibly simple.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:03 am

Post by RAS »

Ok? My point still stands.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:05 am

Post by RAS »

I'm not going to do a back-and-forth with you, I don't have the patience nor care for it.

If your read is purely based on gut, you should've just said that 10 posts ago and we'd be done.

That's all I cared about, thanks.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:12 am

Post by RAS »

Why would I argue? Your read on that slot is irrelevant to me, what I cared about is why you read that slot that way. My job isn't to convince you about who town or scum is. I think that slot is town as it had very similar thoughts to mine, and even though she hasn't been very descriptive of her reads in general, I don't see that as AI.

I'm not backing off, I just don't want to have a back-and-forth with you since it'll be a useless clog on the thread. We both play the game very differently which is why I don't want to comment on your meta read statement, but I think your view on that is really flawed.

One thing I forgot to mention is that my comments weren't made to discredit your "possible scum" comments, but it was definitely out-of-the-blue FMPOV.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:15 am

Post by RAS »

In post 504, Dr Easy Bake wrote:That being said, I don't disagree that asking for an explanation is a simple request. I think you just expect some over-analyzed post in response, not everyone is going to build massive posts as you do. I'm tired of your "I don't have the patience" for this or for that RAS. You expect people to have the patience to read your long and tiresome posts but you're too high and mighty to have a conversation with another player in this game?
Where did I ask for an over-analyzed post in response? I asked him to explain his read, and he didn't answer me initially. You might want to read back through the exchange, cause I've no idea how you came to this conclusion at all.

And no, I don't expect anyone to do anything, but I also don't want to argue with another player for the sake of arguing. Is it wrong for me to not have the patience to argue with another player when I think it'll be completely useless?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:26 am

Post by RAS »

In post 510, Vedith wrote:
In post 506, RAS wrote:but it was definitely out-of-the-blue FMPOV
Well, it wasn't. It was after you avoided in a scummy way.
But great, you have taken a stance with Awe is town so that's more or less what I wanted from this.

On a side note, which thoughts in particular do you and Awe agree on?
I've explained my read regarding my awestfie before in , but I guess I didn't go much into details.

In order:

Spoiler:
– We both agreed that ceejay's initial reaction was bad.
– We both agreed that Sheldon was all-over-the-place in .
– We both agreed that Sheldon's was bad. She was very undescriptive here, so we could be seeing this one differently. However, I pointed out most of my thoughts on this post in and .
– I was also very confused about your comments made in , as she was in both and .

While she hasn't posted in a while, I often found myself coming back to the thread and disliking the same posts as awestfie. While I don't particularly agree with everything she's said (I don't quite understand her townread on DEB), she seems to be having very similar thoughts to mine, and I can't help but see that as town.

Vedith wrote:Also when I said back and forth, I didn't mean as arguing back and forth I meant to discuss.
Just encase you mis understood my intention with that comment.
I haven't had the greatest of days, so I probably shouldn't read into things as negative as I did, but yeah, I assumed you meant arguing initially. That's on me.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:38 am

Post by RAS »

In post 516, Vedith wrote:
In post 515, RAS wrote:While she hasn't posted in a while, I often found myself coming back to the thread and disliking the same posts as awestfie. While I don't particularly agree with everything she's said (I don't quite understand her townread on DEB), she seems to be having very similar thoughts to mine, and I can't help but see that as town.
Okay this makes good sense. I was more concerned to you stating opinions that you haven't said in game.
And I actually missed where you had Awe as town already, so that affected my thoughts on your response.

If I were to change my vote right now, with a solid lock where exactly would I be putting it to hit scum? I don't want reasons I just want to see where I should be looking if my Awe vote is wrong.
I think Sheldon is a good vote.

I'm in the process of writing some thoughts on the ceejay slot right now, and I think that vote would be a good one too.

Also, I want to apologize for my comments earlier. I shouldn't have made it personal, and while I haven't been having a great day, there's no excuse for that shit. Sorry.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:13 am

Post by RAS »

In post 517, RAS wrote:I'm in the process of writing some thoughts on the ceejay slot right now, and I think that vote would be a good one too.
Spoiler: ceejayvinoya ISO Analysis
– I initially went into this game and really disliked Ceejay's reaction in . I've commented on this in and . I didn't push on it much initially because I never saw the vote as something meaningful, however, it doesn't change the fact that Ceejay's reaction to it was very poor.

is an odd one to me considering TLK only had 3 posts during that time, as mentioned by Vorkuta in . I understand trying to get someone else's thoughts on another player, however, this one seems a little bit farfetched considering how little content TLK had at the time.

– There are a lot of filler posts from him, and a lot of them are giving me the vibe that he's trying to blend in. Specifically: , , , and . There are other filler posts from him, however, I specifically chose these ones because they're all giving me the vibe that he's trying to blend in.

– He hasn't really committed to much. He gave some reads , but nothing that solid or that he seems to be very confident on.

– There are a few things that I like from him, specifically , and . While he didn't mention this awestfie town-lean when he was last asked for reads, I still find these series of posts to be very genuine.

In the early stages of me going through this ISO, I actually scum-read this slot pretty heavily, but his recent posts have turned that around a bit for me. While I really disliked his early filler and potential attempts to blend in, I think I'm content with putting this slot as null purely because of his recent posts.

TL;DR: I don't think he's a good vote anymore. His recent posts feel very townie and very natural to me. He's null for me, and I could see this slot go either way. Gun to my head, I would say he's town now purely based on his recent posts.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:28 am

Post by RAS »

In post 521, Vedith wrote:Why can't I view the topic you're linking RAS?
Sorry. It's because I had half of it written in my notes prior. It should be fixed here:
RAS wrote:
In post 517, RAS wrote:
Spoiler: ceejayvinoya ISO Analysis
– I initially went into this game and really disliked Ceejay's reaction in . I've commented on this in and . I didn't push on it much initially because I never saw the vote as something meaningful, however, it doesn't change the fact that Ceejay's reaction to it was very poor.

is an odd one to me considering TLK only had 3 posts during that time, as mentioned by Vorkuta in . I understand trying to get someone else's thoughts on another player, however, this one seems a little bit farfetched considering how little content TLK had at the time.

– There are a lot of filler posts from him, and a lot of them are giving me the vibe that he's trying to blend in. Specifically: , , , and . There are other filler posts from him, however, I specifically chose these ones because they're all giving me the vibe that he's trying to blend in.

– He hasn't really committed to much. He gave some reads , but nothing that solid or that he seems to be very confident on.

– There are a few things that I like from him, specifically , and . While he didn't mention this awestfie town-lean when he was last asked for reads, I still find these series of posts to be very genuine.

In the early stages of me going through this ISO, I actually scum-read this slot pretty heavily, but his recent posts have turned that around a bit for me. While I really disliked his early filler and potential attempts to blend in, I think I'm content with putting this slot as null purely because of his recent posts.

TL;DR: I don't think he's a good vote anymore. His recent posts feel very townie and very natural to me. He's null for me, and I could see this slot go either way. Gun to my head, I would say he's town now purely based on his recent posts.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:32 am

Post by RAS »

In post 520, Vedith wrote:So I'm not sure about Ceej here.
If Awe is town, I'm not sure what scum Ceej gets out of calling me town and Awe town lean.

The town read on me is odd overall but I won't be going into that further any time soon.
I don't think I would lynch Ceej today unless over a town read or no lynch.
I agree with basically all of this.

I don't know if I would completely disregard awestfie!Town+ceejay!Scum, but I think it's very unlikely for this to be the case.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:52 am

Post by RAS »

In post 526, Abstract Nonsense wrote:
Because he posted it first in the scum PT.

VOTE: RAS

-smart
Unluck.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:58 am

Post by RAS »

That's going to be a yikes from me, dude.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:36 am

Post by RAS »

In post 531, awestfie wrote:UNVOTE: RAS

NVM, I was going to reaction this but I think people might believe it. RAS and I are masons and he fucked up big time. I don't think he would be able to talk his way out of this one.
I confirm being Mason with awestfie, and I also confirm fucking up badly.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 568, Nero Cain wrote:Sheldon is town. Lynch someone else you, imp.
Explain. I'm also finding all of this to be quite ironic considering your use of the word white knighting earlier in this game.

If it's because of Vork, then don't explain cause that's a bad read.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by RAS »

Why is he a bad lynch? Because of things Vork said/did or because of things Sheldon said/did?

The votes are there because of Sheldon, but IIRC, most of your read, if not all of it, is there because of Vork. Am I wrong?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by RAS »

Who said you two are scum together?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by RAS »

Great response.

I'm still waiting–why shouldn't he be lynched today?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by RAS »

And you think simply saying that holds any value to anyone but yourself?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by RAS »

That's narrow-minded as fuck.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by RAS »

You've convinced me.

UNVOTE: Sheldon.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by RAS »

Sike. You thought.

VOTE: Sheldon.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by RAS »

Hey, NC.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by RAS »

You still want Vork, yeah?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by RAS »

K.

VOTE: Vork.

I've gone through this game again, and I can see where you're coming from now.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by RAS »

You're good, shit happens.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by RAS »

Hello.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by RAS »

I don't like AN's latest posts.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 708, RAS wrote:I don't like AN's latest posts.
I take this back.

I don't like ANY of AN's posts.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by RAS »

I think it's really obvious, to be fair.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 717, Nero Cain wrote:Do you think tchill is faking ignorance?
No. I just think he's being stubborn, and I'm disliking his "I'm sheeping day 1" mentality quite a bit.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by RAS »

Hey, Tchill. Do you think they're masons/neighbors?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 724, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 720, RAS wrote:
In post 717, Nero Cain wrote:Do you think tchill is faking ignorance?
No. I just think he's being stubborn, and I'm disliking his "I'm sheeping day 1" mentality quite a bit.
And I gave you a hard TR man... I'm ashamed...

No I don't blame you for not liking the sheeping. Of course by the tenth day I sheep day 1 it'll be my gimmick. I'll get cleared d1 because "tchill sheep's day one. It's just what he does". Just like NM who lurks. Just like RC who solo gambits. I'm excited to finally have a shitty meta excuse as to why I never get lynched day one. It'll be fun. Sorry yall are the first group that has to experience it.
Me stating that I think you're being stubborn, and disliking a play of yours makes you ashamed? That's unfortunate.

You can play however you want, I don't really care. I just think you could be doing much better things than just sheeping, and with that said, I don't think you can really critique anyone's play when you're doing this. It's a little bit hypocritical.
In post 725, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 723, RAS wrote:Hey, Tchill. Do you think they're masons/neighbors?
That's the thing. I can see them being neighbors and nero being town that "knows" Sheldon is town because of some stupid crap in the neighborhood then Sheldon turning out to be scum.

Nero just needs to full claim. He's being stubborn on purpose because he got a "cool role".
I don't disagree with most of this, for what it's worth. The thing is though, if you believe these two to be a second mason team, or neighbors, I don't think voting there today is optimal since it's something that can be solved later.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by RAS »

You know this is a Boon game when there are 2 separate Mason groups in the same game.

I love it.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by RAS »

If it wasn't obvious enough, we believe it.

Also, you can unvote Sheldon.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by RAS »

Well, either way, you're unvoting.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 740, Vorkuta wrote:I have to think about this.
In post 12, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Sheldon Cooper Phd

lets pl the stupid gimmick alt.
This seems a bit far-fetched.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by RAS »

Vorkuta, not you.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 746, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 743, RAS wrote:This seems a bit far-fetched.
if you're talking to me

Like that post is basically the entire reason why I got into an argument with NC in the first place.
So now I'm having difficulty going back and reading everything NC said while arguing WITH the new info that NC and sheldon are mason buds.
Is it bad that I'm thinking I was baited into this?
No, but I think it's bad that you're feeling the need to read into that type of stuff considering their claim. Like I said earlier, with or without claim, I don't think voting there (or spending any time reading into it) today is optimal since it's something that can and will be solved later.

I just don't know what you think you'll accomplish by doing any reading there.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by RAS »

Vorkuta wrote:
In post 747, RAS wrote:that can and will be solved later.
We have 2x2 =4 Masonbuds, a miller, an ascetic, a few lurkers, and only Boon knows what in this game that will """solve itself later""", and I am very hesitant about letting that slide.
You can do whatever you want, but I think it'll be a huge waste of your time, especially considering the position that you're in. I think anyone would agree with that.

More importantly, do you believe one of the Mason teams are scum?

With that said, the Ascetic claim is meaningless, and one could also argue that the Miller claim is useless, although I do believe it.
Tchill13 wrote:
In post 748, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 747, RAS wrote:that can and will be solved later.
We have 2x2 =4 Masonbuds, a miller, an ascetic, a few lurkers, and only Boon knows what in this game that will """solve itself later""", and I am very hesitant about letting that slide.
Who's the Miller and ascetic again?
Miller is davesaz; Ascetic is AN.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by RAS »

Yeah, that's pretty bad, and far from a winning play.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by RAS »

I think this vote is fine, especially considering his recent posts.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by RAS »

I hate the AN (Ascetic) slot, and think all of their posts are bad as I mentioned prior but I'd still rather get Vork out of the way.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 759, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 757, RAS wrote:I think this vote is fine, especially considering his recent posts.
Yeah I actually don't think scum would be that blatant after 1v1'ing someone who just claimed Miller.
When did Vork 1v1 davesaz? Or am I misreading this?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 764, Tchill13 wrote:Basically Vork scum doesn't put a feeler out for lynching a claimed Mason to confirm another after 1v1'ing the claimed Mason.

I don't like to ever assume the competence of scum but I mean... Come on. That's a dumb question by Vork if he is scum. Not only did he just get into it with NC he's the highest leading wagon and the most lynchable before even making the statement.
I don't think this holds any value (if any at all) personally.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by RAS »

I don't think the statement/question itself was very meaningful considering the lack of a follow-up or anything of the sort. It's something he put out there and hasn't done anything about (yet).

The same could be said about, what's the town motivation for asking a question like that? A hail mary is a terrible thing to do as Town since you're narrowing down your options to two people in this case (himself, and whoever he wants to lynch).

I don't think the statement itself is AI since it could go both ways, and there are arguments that could be made for both sides. The risk is much worse than the reward as both alignments considering the situation he's in.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 768, RAS wrote:...
the same could be said about Town, where's motivation for asking a question like that?
EBWOP. I butchered that sentence, holy shit.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 770, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 768, RAS wrote:I don't think the statement/question itself was very meaningful considering the lack of a follow-up or anything of the sort. It's something he put out there and hasn't done anything about (yet).

The same could be said about, what's the town motivation for asking a question like that? A hail mary is a terrible thing to do as Town since you're narrowing down your options to two people in this case (himself, and whoever he wants to lynch).

I don't think the statement itself is AI since it could go both ways, and there are arguments that could be made for both sides. The risk is much worse than the reward as both alignments considering the situation he's in.
No no no town motivation doesn't exist the same way scum motivation does.

Ppl as scum are more self aware and cautious of positioning.

Ppl as town are more egotistical, less cautious, and simply do not care as much.

I'd argue that there's very little town motivation on site here at all.

Basically Vork is your classic stupid town player.

I have 3 breakdowns of town here (I'm being deadly serious) stupid town, ego town, then just town.

Scum is much easier to read because all you have to do is look for scum motivation. Then weigh that against what would fall into stupid town or ego town category. Then you make an educated guess.

So yeah that's pretty much how I make my reads here. Every game I've ever played after about my 5th game here.

Vork is almost definitely stupid town.

And I've correctly read stupid and ego town way more than I have any other player on site. So I'm actually kind of proud of my own algorithm. It usually works for me.
It doesn't exist the same way, but it's still there. Vork did one thing that I despise the most with his hail mary comments, and that's narrowing down your options. It's the worst thing you can do when playing mafia (I don't mean the alignment).

A lot of your comments about people being more self-aware as scum, less cautious as town and etc is all relative. No one plays the same way, and I think a lot of people fail to realize that. There's no formula to how people play when playing a certain alignment, and I think you're putting too much of a weight on that.

Either way, as I said, I don't think what he said is alignment indicative in any way, despite hating the fact that he's going to potentially narrow down his options. He could be your "classic stupid town player", but he could also be your "classic stupid scum player".

I want to add that your explanation that scum is easier to read because all you have to do is look for scum motivation is incredibly flawed, but I've no reason to go into that since that's not what the topic is about. Everyone has different views on the game.

I've played this game long enough to know that every game should be played and viewed differently than your last. There's no "magic" pattern to win mafia games, and the moment you think there is is the moment where you're going to start losing long-term.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 777, Tchill13 wrote:Man, what a shame you've met me on the game I've decided to be an asshole due to frustration lol.
Don't worry about it, shit happens.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 644, Vedith wrote:DEB i didn't like how he was trying to stir RAS up yesterday while we were talking. I didn't want to being it up then to prevent toxic reactions.
I agree, I also got this impression while it was happening, but I can't recall how it went down exactly. I'm mostly just quoting this to remind myself to go back and look at it later when I'm not dead tired.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 528, Abstract Nonsense wrote:Yeah sorry dude, that sucks :/

I've never seen it personally but I do know that kind of thing has happened before. It's due to the weird way that post tags work.

-smart
Reading this back is really weird to me, actually. Why would you initially think that I would write/post in a Scum PT as opposed to something like a Thought Bank?

This on top of all your posts is really starting to make me scum-read this slot. It feels like you're saying a lot of nothing, and you've been putting a lot of emphasis on your Ascetic claim (especially recently).
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by RAS »

I quoted the wrong post above, meant to quote:
In post 526, Abstract Nonsense wrote:
Because he posted it first in the scum PT.

VOTE: RAS

-smart
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by RAS »

A PT you write notes in, a Thought Bank.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 792, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 790, RAS wrote:A PT you write notes in
o_0
TIL

Argument understood.

Then... why didn't you claim "thoughbank" to try and protect the masonry from being outed?
I'm not the one who claimed our roles. I said I wrote it down in my notes in to Vedith prior to AN jumping on it. awestfie didn't think I could talk my way out of it and didn't give me any chance to.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:09 am

Post by RAS »

AN is a great lynch.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:28 am

Post by RAS »

AN, I still want an answer to what I asked in .
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:45 am

Post by RAS »

In post 881, Abstract Nonsense wrote:
In post 787, RAS wrote:
In post 528, Abstract Nonsense wrote:Yeah sorry dude, that sucks :/

I've never seen it personally but I do know that kind of thing has happened before. It's due to the weird way that post tags work.

-smart
Reading this back is really weird to me, actually. Why would you initially think that I would write/post in a Scum PT as opposed to something like a Thought Bank?
Because almost nobody uses private topics for thoughts, and nobody would post a wall like that in a thought PT first-- the whole point of posting it somewhere is to get someone else's opinion on it.

-smart
I don't know the meta of this website, but having a Thought Bank isn't unusual, especially in larger games. My post was a perfect thing to post in a Thought Bank since I was working on my ISO as previously mentioned prior to that post.

Assuming it's coming from a Scum PT because it's something "almost nobody uses" is an awful thing to push on. Yes, you caught a slip, but there were so many better ways to go about it, and you jumped to conclusions instantly.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:50 am

Post by RAS »

In post 887, Abstract Nonsense wrote:
-weak! pushes a slip as scum.
Weak? I caught a REAL slip. That wasn't any of that fake slip bullshit from BTE, that was a real PT slip. It just so happens that the PT wasn't the scum one... (BUT HEY: If I were scum I'd KNOW what PT it was, and I probably wouldn't draw attention to it knowing I'd probably be pushing a slip on a soon-to-be-confirmed mason. But nah, go ahead and stick to "pushed a slip = scum".)-smart
You caught a real slip, but as I just mentioned, you immediately jumped to conclusions. Vedith caught the same slip but didn't push on it which was a lot more natural. From an outside perspective, I would think it's suspicious, but it's not something I would immediately jump on cause it could work both ways.

To add, everything you've in parentheses in this post is completely meaningless, and you should know that. The fact that you specifically used the word "probably" twice in there kind of proves my point.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:00 am

Post by RAS »

In post 896, Abstract Nonsense wrote:
In post 895, RAS wrote:You caught a real slip, but as I just mentioned, you immediately jumped to conclusions. Vedith caught the same slip but didn't push on it which was a lot more natural.
My reaction was way more genuine. Statistically speaking the odds of you being scum are orders of magnitude greater than the odds of you being a mason in that situation, and furthermore, scum are more likely to run posts by their partners to make sure it looks towny than masons would be (I'm still confused why you did it at all :P ).
Not to mention I was excited at likely catching a scum. I did note in our hydra PT that you could get out of it by claiming neighbor or mason, but I didn't want to give you any help if you were scum.
From an outside perspective, I would think it's suspicious, but it's not something I would immediately jump on cause it could work both ways.To add, everything you've in parentheses in this post is completely meaningless, and you should know that. The fact that you specifically used the word "probably" twice in there kind of proves my point.
False. Scum try to avoid attention. If I'm scum and I see your post and think "oh, he's probably mason," I'm not going to immediately jump on it because I KNOW that's gonna bite me in the ass.

You're biased because you knew there were masons in the game to begin with. Mason is not a common role, and I don't think Boon has ever used them before. You need to look at this from my perspective.

-smart
Why do you keep bringing stuff like "Boon hasn't ever used them before"? You've used it for your Ascetic claim, now you're using it for Masons. Why is this relevant in any way?

I'm not even going to respond to the rest of your post because it's illogical. If you think me asking for your POV is me being biased, then all power to you.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:05 am

Post by RAS »

In post 906, Abstract Nonsense wrote:
In post 901, RAS wrote:Why do you keep bringing stuff like "Boon hasn't ever used them before"? You've used it for your Ascetic claim, now you're using it for Masons. Why is this relevant in any way?
Because what you need to do here is see inside my head, and in my head, the most likely explanation for your slip by far was that you were scum. Like I said I did consider the possibility that you were a mason but that was remote. If Boon put masons in ever other BT game then maybe I'd be like, "well there's a decent chance he's a mason then," but all things considered, because he doesn't use them a lot, the odds of you being one was low.

-smart
VOTE: AN.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:13 am

Post by RAS »

In post 911, Abstract Nonsense wrote:Awestfie please tell your mason buddy he's being narrow-minded -.-

-smart
You've got a flawed view on how things work, and you're calling me narrow-minded?

Let me explain it to you: it's not because something has/hasn't happened before that it means it's less likely to happen in the future, especially when it's such a small sample size. Your line of thinking is horrible, and you're attempting to use it logically.

The fact that you've used it to solidify your Ascetic claim in is what bothers me the most. But with that Mason comment you just made in , I don't see how in the world you can possibly think this way.

I'm not disagreeing with you that the most likely outcome was that I was scum with that slip. I'm disagreeing with the way you approached it and jumped to conclusions, that's two different things. Either way, this isn't the reason why I'm voting you here.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:25 am

Post by RAS »

In post 916, Abstract Nonsense wrote:
In post 912, RAS wrote:I don't see how in the world you can possibly think this way.
Do you assume that everyone who holds a viewpoint you don't understand must be lying about it?

-smart
No, but I believe anyone who holds that viewpoint is either incredibly stupid or lying. It's super basic mathematics, and it's not something that's hard to understand at all.

I'm not the only one who thinks this way, and Vedith called you out for the exact same thing in . I gave you a pass initially, but the fact that you just brought it up with Masons is why I'm pushing on it now.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:56 am

Post by RAS »

In post 937, Tchill13 wrote:The ascetic claim came after the Miller claim. Hmm...
The Acetic claim came before the Miller claim. It was one of the first posts in this game.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 938, RAS wrote:
In post 937, Tchill13 wrote:The ascetic claim came after the Miller claim. Hmm...
The Acetic claim came before the Miller claim. It was one of the first posts in this game.
Ascetic*. I can't type recently.

I should add that Awest really nailed it on the head with this Post:
In post 925, awestfie wrote:
In post 918, Abstract Nonsense wrote:
In post 915, awestfie wrote:I don't think he's being narrow minded.

I think your understanding on probability is bad."Hi guys, Boonskiies never had X in any of his games, so you guys better believe me when I say I'm X" is not how this works. It's not your exact wording, but it's what you're trying to accomplish.
That's not what I said though... I said "Boon has never used scum X but he's used town X a lot, AND X is confirmable by literally anyone visiting us, so you should believe me when I say I'm town X."

-smart
In post 915, awestfie wrote:It's not your exact wording, but it's what you're trying to accomplish.
She specifically said it wasn't his exact wording, yet AN still responded to it saying that's not what he said. Anyone can easily tell that this was exactly his intent with the whole "I don't think Boon has ever had an ascetic scum" in is very obviously used as a way to defend himself when it's next to meaningless. AN basically repeated what Awest implied, but with slightly different wording. The intent is still there.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by RAS »

And why is that meaningful in any way?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by RAS »

Why is any discussion of X was Y in Z in a prior game relevant in any way for this current game?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 943, RAS wrote:And why is that meaningful in any way?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by RAS »

You're going to make me lose my mind with your absolutely flawed view on everything, holy fuck. Your claim is meaningless, and your defense behind that claim is meaningless.

You're acting like this setup was played a 1000 times, and you've got a good amount of sample size to go off of (which still would make it meaningless, by the way). It's not because something hasn't happened in the past that it won't happen in the future. You're making assumptions that it makes you more likely to be town based on very small sample size, and something that is far from being alignment indicative. That's the issue here.

I'm voting you based on your posts, and I've said in the past that I've disliked your posts quite a bit. I think you're grasping at straws with this whole "more likely to be town" argument, and I think this is exactly why you claimed Ascetic to begin with.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 948, Abstract Nonsense wrote:So why are you voting someone who's likely to be town?

-smart
In post 949, RAS wrote:You're going to make me lose my mind with your absolutely flawed view on everything, holy fuck. Your claim is meaningless, and your defense behind that claim is meaningless.

You're acting like this setup was played a 1000 times, and you've got a good amount of sample size to go off of (which still would make it meaningless, by the way). It's not because something hasn't happened in the past that it won't happen in the future. You're making assumptions that it makes you more likely to be town based on very small sample size, and something that is far from being alignment indicative. That's the issue here.

I'm voting you based on your posts, and I've said in the past that I've disliked your posts quite a bit. I think you're grasping at straws with this whole "more likely to be town" argument, and I think this is exactly why you claimed Ascetic to begin with.
To add on to this, everyone is more likely to be Town on this table since there's more Town than Scum. Should we just lynch no one if this is the case, AN? No.

Does claiming Ascetic make you more likely to be Town than Scum? No, it doesn't. It's just a claim, and nothing more. You've been "fighting" this for a while now, and it's becoming to the point where you're using it as a way to defend yourself.

Your view on this whole thing is flawed, and despite my extensive amount of explaining, you're still willing to fight this meaningless claim as if it was the most meaningful thing. No one cares if Boon has done X in the past with his setups, it's meaningless for this very game that we're in. If you seriously fail to understand that, then you're more hopeless than I thought.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 11, Abstract Nonsense wrote:Oh, and, since I have Baezu's blessing to do this:

We are ascetic.

Stay away!

-smart
Oh, and, since I have awestfie's blessing to do this:

I'm an Ascetic "More likely to be Town than Scum".

Stay away!

-RAS
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 979, davesaz wrote:If someone would like to be helpful and summarize claims so far I'd be grateful.
I don't relish the thought of scanning 12? pages to find things that slipped by while I was roughing it, and then dealing with the RL stuff that gets deferred while roughing it.
Or all 40 to remember what happened before too.
awestfie and I are Masons.

Sheldon and NC are Masons.

Abstract is an Ascetic "More likely to be Town than Scum".
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by RAS »

I'm not Ascetic.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:08 am

Post by RAS »

Nice vote.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:12 am

Post by RAS »

Do you think a flip will help us more than using all the time we have left for today? I know your answer, but I want to double check.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:19 am

Post by RAS »

I don't actually know if Vork's at L-1, and I don't want to go back to find out. I've no intent to hammer right now, and would rather let some players who haven't had the chance to post much a chance to contribute before the day ends. {rc car/Xtoxm/davesaz}.

I still strongly believe that AN is a better lynch than Vork, however, I'm not opposed to either.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #94) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:24 am

Post by RAS »

In post 1029, RAS wrote:...
I've no intent to hammer right now, and would rather give* players who haven't had the chance to post much a chance
Let some → give*.
Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: abstract nonsense

I don't think the lurkers are all of a sudden gonna start posting. Just my opinion.
It's possible, but we can't know for sure if we don't give them a chance. Day 1 is usually the most important day for me. I don't want to throw away the opportunity to get them to post for a quick flip.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #95) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:34 am

Post by RAS »

In post 1004, Nero Cain wrote:Vork is currently being a lurksack wich he wasn't being a lurksack earlier so it kinda feels like scum just lurking off the pressure.
I've got to agree with this. He seemed defeated with his latest posts, and that feeling is only stronger with his lack of posting.
In post 1011, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really like TLK's ISO much but I can't really explain why.
I got the exact same vibe. There's frustration behind his posts that are coming out of nowhere. I got the exact same vibe. There's hostility behind his posts about ceejay that are coming out of nowhere. It doesn't seem natural whatsoever. I haven't gone back and read much into it, but it's the vibe I got from skimming through his recent posts.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #96) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:36 am

Post by RAS »

In post 1033, RAS wrote:I got the exact same vibe. There's hostility behind his posts about ceejay that are coming out of nowhere. It doesn't seem natural whatsoever. I haven't gone back and read much into it, but it's the vibe I got from skimming through his recent posts.
Correction. I don't know why it sent what I had backspaced before, but hostility/frustration both work, I guess. The point still stands.

I'll ISO him TLK in a little bit to clarify my view on him.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #97) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:37 am

Post by RAS »

In post 1034, RAS wrote:
I'll ISO TLK in a little bit to clarify my view on him.
EBWOP. I'm unplugging my keyboard.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #98) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by RAS »

Sigh. Of course, I check the thread right after he was hammered.

I don't approve of this hammer at all. Especially considering that I said I wanted to give a chance to the players who hadn't had much of a chance to contribute yet.

NC, I wouldn't critique anyone considering you were the one who put him at L-1 in a table with ceejay/DEB who are more than willing of hammering for the hell of it.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #99) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by RAS »

Sigh. Of course I check the thread right after he was hammered.I would've told you to unvote if I saw you put AN at L-1. I still don't think it's a bad lynch, but we lost an enormous amount of time because of that vote alone.

Even if this flips scum, we're going into Day 2 with 3 players who had the chance to contribute anything. It'll only get harder to read them from here.

I'm not going to jump to conclusions with any policy lynching theories or any sort of reads based on the hammer. I've never been a fan of policy lynching anyone, and I could see ceejay do this as either alignment.

Let's wait on the flip, and work our way up from there.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #100) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1076, RAS wrote:I would've told you to unvote if I saw you put AN at L-1. I still don't think it's a bad lynch, but we lost an enormous amount of time because of that vote alone.

Even if this flips scum, we're going into Day 2 with 3 players who had the chance to contribute anything. It'll only get harder to read them from here.

I'm not going to jump to conclusions with any policy lynching theories or any sort of reads based on the hammer. I've never been a fan of policy lynching anyone, and I could see ceejay do this as either alignment.

Let's wait on the flip, and work our way up from there.
EBWOP. I don't know why my posts do this. I thought it was me earlier, but it's definitely not.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #101) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1077, RAS wrote:...
we're going into Day 2 with 3 players who didn't have the chance to contribute anything
Double EBWOP.

By the way, I haven't had the chance to read TLK's recent posts yet. I commented on them a little bit earlier, and I noticed a weird amount of unwarranted hostility towards ceejay. I think it's worth a skim overnight regardless of flip.

Another thing that's worth looking at overnight is Vork's defeated tone in his recent posts. If you compare his early posts to his recent ones, you'll easily notice what I mean by this. A switch was flipped completely after NC and Sheldon claimed Masons.
In post 1078, Nero Cain wrote:but at the same time, if they were town shouldn't they be like trying to help scumhunt and leave final thoughts and things? Maybe this is just scum afterall.
I don't know them well enough, and I'm not going to assume what they would do in X scenario if they were Y. I still believe that AN fought way too hard for a meaningless modifier claim regardless of what he flips.

I don't disagree with the lynch, I just disagree with the fact that he was hammered this quickly. We still had plenty of time.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by RAS »

VOTE: Una.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1100, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1098, RAS wrote:VOTE: Una.
Whatcha thinkin?
Their ISO is awful. Will explain a bit more in-depth in a bit.

Also, I've a hard guilty on someone.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #104) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1103, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Annnnnndddd that hard guilty is?
Not saying yet.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1106, Nero Cain wrote:true it is but so are alot of ppls.
His especially stood out to me, but I wrote none of it down. It's short, so I should be able to explain my thoughts shortly. I'll be home in 10-15.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by RAS »

There's a lot of odd passiveness coming from Una's posts, and it doesn't feel very natural. He's said a lot of nothing, but has tried to stay "active" while doing so.

is where he starts taking the game "seriously", so let's see what he did since then.

and are very weak reads. For someone who wanted a lynch in this "trio", he sure was quick to jump on AN.

Matter of fact, only 3 posts after stating he wanted to lynch in a trio of {ceejay/Vorkuta/Vedith}, he voted AN.

Yes, there's a significant gap between his read list and his vote, but he placed a vote on AN and moved on. Read: . There's nothing regarding AN in any of his posts.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1123, Xtoxm wrote:literally only is possible if he's a variant role
and still i would doubt it to be a thing
You're doubting combined roles?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by RAS »

No. There's a reason why I'm withholding the information for now.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by RAS »

Mass claiming probably isn't an awful idea, but I need to think about it.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1143, ceejayvinoya wrote:mason+ is townsided as hell so I'm worried.
Why weren't you worried when quick hammering yesterday despite me stating that I wanted the day to last longer?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1154, Nero Cain wrote:Start the mass claim, claim vork
You should let me choose the ordering for claims since I've got a guilty.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by RAS »

Outing and lynching the guilty now would do nothing considering the day we had yesterday. It's obvious why I'm withholding it.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by RAS »

It's late.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by RAS »

Nah. Not yet.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by RAS »

awestfie's my mason buddy, Vork.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1178, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Why are you still dodging my question RAS? What’s up with the avatar change?
It's because I'm depressed. I made it darker to express my true feelings.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by RAS »

To be fair, I like that post from Vork.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1216, UnaBombaH wrote:
This is a scumpost.
Is it?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by RAS »

That's a good idea, I didn't think of that one.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1238, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1221, RAS wrote:
In post 1216, UnaBombaH wrote:
This is a scumpost.
Is it?
You claim to have a hard guilty on someone, yet start the day by voting me.
I know for a fact you could never have a hard guilty on me = it's on someone else.
Yet you vote me for playing D1 wonky, while we have multiple actually SCUMMY slots in the game.
So yea, that vote was a scummy opening.
Your ISO stood out to me, and your vote on AN looked very opportunistic.

Of course, you know it's not you. I'd have to be silly to visit you when you claimed commuter, and you'd have to be silly to visit anyone when you claimed commuter.

You did play wonky, and yes we've multiple "actually" scummy slots in the game, but you're one of them.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1252, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1243, RAS wrote:You did play wonky, and yes we've multiple "actually" scummy slots in the game, but you're one of them.
I can accept this part, but I can't take any "hard guilties" you will eventually claim to have very seriously either.
That's fine. I'm not asking for anyone to take it seriously.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by RAS »

Nah. I'm just not going to force anyone to believe me, but the reason I'm waiting to out it is that I want to see more interactions between players.

If you take it seriously, cool. If you don't, that's fine, I'm not going to go out of my way to convince you.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #123) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:35 am

Post by RAS »

I agree with Sheldon.

RC Car is my guilty.

VOTE: RC Car.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #124) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:36 am

Post by RAS »

I should mention that I only work on Odd Nights.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #125) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:01 am

Post by RAS »

Mason & Odd Night Desperate Cop.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #126) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:05 am

Post by RAS »

In post 1289, Xtoxm wrote:whats desperate mod do btw?
i cant find it on the wiki
It’s basically Disloyal that will also go through Millers.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #127) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:08 am

Post by RAS »

In post 1292, Xtoxm wrote:now that ras has cleared up his shit, im happy to claim
We aren't mass claiming.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #128) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:10 am

Post by RAS »

I would check Sheldon, if I were you, Xtoxm.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #129) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:12 am

Post by RAS »

NC, do you've any thoughts about Xtoxm's claim?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #130) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:13 am

Post by RAS »

In post 1311, Xtoxm wrote:i am a lover cop, this is a variant role
i scanned awestfie last night and was told she is not a lover
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #131) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:17 am

Post by RAS »

I think he should check Sheldon the next night since that seems to be the optimal play. Do you agree?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #132) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:25 am

Post by RAS »

Kk.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #133) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:35 am

Post by RAS »

I don't know about Vork, I need to go back and read him more in-depth.

I do agree with TLK though.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #134) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:43 am

Post by RAS »

OK. Xtoxm, check Sheldon.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #135) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:43 am

Post by RAS »

With that said, I think Sheldon is Scum. My read only changed on that slot because of NC's soft.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #136) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:49 am

Post by RAS »

In post 1331, Nero Cain wrote:Do we have to be differing alignments though? I've been going back and forth on this subject but I think its best not to lynch us. We are a quick fix though and if we haven't lynched the rest of the scum I can just lynch myself 2 days before lylo.
You don't, but with this Lover Cop claim, I find it hard to believe you guys would be T/T.

What would be the point of a Lover Cop if you guys are both Town?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #137) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:50 am

Post by RAS »

Like you said though, it doesn't matter for now.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #138) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:52 am

Post by RAS »

Oh, hm.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #139) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:53 am

Post by RAS »

In post 1334, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:But then he “remembered” he is also a miller

Now seeing there is a cop that goes through millers I think something is up
Are you a Miller too? Or just him?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #140) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:56 am

Post by RAS »

In post 1334, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:So I wonder if nero could just activate a scum PR and {we} are probably worth lynching before RC?
For the record, we aren't doing this. Lynching RC confirms me unless you think awestfie and I are both needlessly bussing here. I think the game can be solved while leaving you two alive.

I like NC's strategy of lynching you guys 2 days before potential LYLO. This saves us a lot of discussions and saves us from the potential risk of lynching 2 towns for the price of 1 early.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #141) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:02 am

Post by RAS »

I personally town-read NC pretty heavily, and my read on Sheldon hasn't changed much now that you guys claimed Lovers. I still believe that he's Scum, but lynching there today is far from optimal.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #142) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:32 am

Post by RAS »

TLK should be the next lynch, in my opinion. Ceejay's quick hammer still bothers me quite a bit, but I'm choosing to ignore it for now. He's a player that will get lynched regardless of what happens.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #143) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:38 am

Post by RAS »

Also, this is an exact copy of the DEB I've played with before. I will admit that this is not a strong read, but there's nothing particularly scummy about him. One might argue that he's "trolling"/"fluffing" too much, but that's not AI.

I don't particularly believe that he's scum, and I'm actually leaning Town on his slot. I don't think I would lynch him anytime soon unless something drastic happens.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #144) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:40 am

Post by RAS »

I'm unsure what to make of Una. I scum-read him overnight, and I voted him to see a reaction. The reaction wasn't great, but I liked his comment in about my hard guilty. I think if he participates more, I should be able to get a more solid read on him, so I'm just leaving him as null for now.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #145) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:49 am

Post by RAS »

In post 1365, Nero Cain wrote:lynch list?

The Last Knight
Ceejayvinoya
Vorkuta
Davesaz
Tchill13
Unabombah
Dr Easy Bake

I don't town read Dave as hard as you two
My lynch order would be:

RC Car
TLK
Ceejay
...figure it out from there.

I would never lynch Dave, unless it's the very last day. I would never lynch Tchill unless something drastic happens.

I'm having a hard time explaining my Tchill town-read. Looking back though, I liked how he town-read Vork for asking a stupid question in . I disagreed with this, but when I went back to it, I had the exact same thought process as him. With the attitude he had on Day 1, he could've easily agreed with my initial point and voted Vork. It would've been a great play for him, and the fact that he didn't do it is giving me town vibes.

Tchill didn't fake his frustration towards how Day 1 is played, and this matches up with the rest of his play. A big part of my read on him is based on his behavior, and not because of anything specific.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #146) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:54 am

Post by RAS »

I didn't even notice you left him out, but my point still stands.

I don't know if I would lynch Vork either, honestly. I liked Tchill's comments about him in . I really do think he's just a stupid Town player.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #147) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:58 am

Post by RAS »

That's fine. We've already discussed that you guys will be lynched 2 days prior to LYLO. If anything, this helps us a ton since it narrows down things quite a bit.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #148) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1373, davesaz wrote:Desperate as a modifier was used in another BooneyToonz game, wasn't it?
We might have the actual role card from that game to verify what it means.
It would be really surprising if both lovers town.
It's a busier than normal Saturday in RL.
It would be really helpful to have a consensus on 2 additional scum. I'm against rushing the day.
I clarified with Boonskiies pregame because I hadn't heard of the modifier either.

I described its description in here:
In post 1290, RAS wrote:
In post 1289, Xtoxm wrote:whats desperate mod do btw?
i cant find it on the wiki
It’s basically Disloyal that will also go through Millers.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #149) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1379, davesaz wrote:This is from the "under the sea" game.
flip wrote: You are a Town Desperate Neighborizer. You have your voice and your vote to influence the discussion. You may also neighborize a player each night. If they return a mafia result to an alignment cop, your ability succeeds, otherwise your ability will fail and you will die.
You win when the mafia are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.
This does not match.
@Mod: Would a modifier in this game need to match the definition of that same modifier from another BooneyToonz game?
What are you on about? If I check Mafia, I get a Mafia result. If I check Town, my ability fails.

AKA, it's basically Disloyal that goes through Miller.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #150) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1382, Vorkuta wrote:so do we mass claim?
No.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #151) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by RAS »

I did enjoy Dave's digging of the desperate modifier despite my explanation of it, but I don't understand how he came to the conclusion that it didn't match when it's exactly what I said. Either way, I still think he's Town.
In post 1387, Nero Cain wrote:Maybe, hopefully, scum is just in TLK and CJ (and maybe Sheldon?)
I'm hoping for this too. Either way, I think there's 2/3 Scum in there at the very least.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (isolation #152) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by RAS »

Yeah, I'm not going to crumb anything. I will be outing my target publicly.

I didn't get a good chance to crumb on Day 1 since the day ended prematurely and I was unsure as to who I was going to check at the time.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #153) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1391, Xtoxm wrote:well i expect youre doing it in the pt anyway now i think on it
but it would be nice to know if we're going to have you die from a bad target
I outed my target in the PT, but it's still something I should crumb since there was a chance that both awestfie and I could've died last night.

Either way, there's no reason to keep it in the PT now that my role is out there.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (isolation #154) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1394, RAS wrote:..
it's still something I should've crumbed since there was a chance
EBWOP.

Also, I forgot if I mentioned this, but I strongly believe that Xtoxm is town now that the Lovers outed. I suspect one of the Scum is in the Lovers, and it'd be a weird thing to claim when it was completely unnecessary to do so.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #155) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1396, davesaz wrote:It's helpful to be as precise as possible on these things. When I'm given accurate information and not slapped down relentlessly it can lead to an outright solve. Thanks for the clarification.
Don't worry about it. I should've clarified better instead of questioning how you misunderstood it.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #156) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1402, Tchill13 wrote:Of the lovers I'd lynch Nero over Sheldon.
I'd do the opposite. Lynch Sheldon over Nero, but it ultimately doesn't matter since they both die. I think Nero's town. Sheldon's comment of lynching them prior to RC Car today is incredibly scummy considering how sub-optimal it is.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #157) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1405, Tchill13 wrote:I've never played with lovers but the name just makes sense if they both die lol.
Yeah, they die together so it doesn't matter who we lynch ultimately.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #158) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by RAS »

That said, I would still suggest lynching Sheldon when we ultimately lynch in there in the off-chance that there's a role that can split/modify Lovers. I have no idea if this is even a thing, but better be safe than sorry.

Nero hasn't done anything specifically scummy. I just believe that the way he plays clashes with a lot of other players, and that may come off as scummy to some.
In post 1407, Tchill13 wrote:NC outed the lovers right? Trading one town for one scum is extremely great. As long as we can't tell for sure both are town... It's not too bad a lynch. Of course that'll need to be handled a good distance from lylo.
Sheldon outed. I don't think it's very relevant though.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #159) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by RAS »

RC is one of them.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #160) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by RAS »

Sheldon is probably another one of them. I wouldn't consider him as someone who participated much.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #161) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by RAS »

For the record, I was going to go into this day and instantly tunnel ceejay until he was lynched prior to getting a guilty. I think that slot needs to be lynched regardless of what happens.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #162) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1363, RAS wrote:I'm unsure what to make of Una. I scum-read him overnight, and I voted him to see a reaction. The reaction wasn't great, but I liked his comment in about my hard guilty. I think if he participates more, I should be able to get a more solid read on him, so I'm just leaving him as null for now.
I haven't moved away from this, and I don't think I will until he starts posting more. His Day 1 is pretty empty.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #163) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1412, Tchill13 wrote:Well outing lovers would only be beneficial to town I'd think. Because why in hell would scum do it other than WIFOM?
I missed this question. I don't particularly think it has anything to do with WIFOM though. Xtoxm's claim sort of forced them to claim in a way. If they kept up with the Mason claim, Xtoxm would've checked there the next night and found out they've been lying.

Either way, I don't think it's very relevant in any way. The moment Xtoxm claimed Lover Cop, I immediately brought up the idea of NC/Sheldon being Lovers since that made a lot more sense than 2 separate teams of Masons.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #164) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1419, RAS wrote:The moment Xtoxm claimed Lover Cop, I immediately brought up the idea of NC/Sheldon being Lovers since that made a lot more sense than 2 separate teams of Masons.
I forgot to mention that this was done in our PT before anyone goes looking for it.

Either way, I wouldn't read too much into any of it. They will be lynched eventually, and I think it's a lot of wasted time/energy to read between those 2.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #165) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1421, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:
In post 1411, RAS wrote:Sheldon is probably another one of them. I wouldn't consider him as someone who participated much.
Quality not quantity
I agree. However, I was just responding to what Tchill said. My scum read on you isn't because of your lack of activity.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #166) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1435, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1411, RAS wrote:Sheldon is probably another one of them. I wouldn't consider him as someone who participated much.
TBF, Sheldon is a lurksack as town on his main. The only reason I suspect him is his wanting to lynch us early.
In post 1422, RAS wrote:
In post 1421, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:
Quality not quantity
I agree. However, I was just responding to what Tchill said. My scum read on you isn't because of your lack of activity.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #167) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1434, The Last Knight wrote:So, I ask, if me as scum is poe, is it based on the face value of all the claims we've had so far?
For my case, you aren't scum based on PoE. I've gone into this a little bit yesterday. You looked like someone who was trying to blend in, especially early into the game.

There was a lot of unwarranted hostility from you later in the day towards ceejay and none of it felt very natural. It came out of nowhere. There were other things going on, and you kind of just distanced yourself away from it by popping off on ceejay.

I've commented on these things in the past, and never went much into details but it's not something that's hard to see from a quick ISO search.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #168) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by RAS »

One thing I find very odd also is how you haven't mentioned ceejay's hammer at all yet, TLK. You were pushing on him really hard yesterday, and you kind of just move away from all of it when he quick hammers.

Surely a quick hammer like that would only make your case on him stronger.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #169) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by RAS »

It wasn't late in the day.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #170) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1440, The Last Knight wrote:I've been calling Ceejay scum all game. If you think we're pretending, I appreciate the compliment.
This is sort of just meaningless though. Calling someone scum "all game" isn't very relevant. Your aggression towards him was very unwarranted, and I think you would agree with that.

It's incredibly odd to me how you pushed ceejay especially hard later in the day, and then to say "well, you had the chance to claim" when ceejay quick hammered AN.

Those two things don't really add up.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #171) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1445, The Last Knight wrote:Wasn't it late in the day? It wasn't like the second to last day or anything. But it was going on awhile. I would have liked to hear more from AN, especially the second head sure. And Ceejay lol hammered.
It wasn't late at all, we still had plenty of time. I specifically said I didn't want a hammer because I wanted to give a chance to those who hadn't had a chance to post yet.
In post 1445, The Last Knight wrote:It doesn't really seem to me that anyone else has talked about Ceejay much since D2 began. Why does it have to be me? I just got here.
I brought this up before Day 2 started. I said that you were trying to blend in early-ish into Day 1, and I pointed out that you were a good person to read prior to Day 1 ending.
In post 1445, The Last Knight wrote:I certainly would love a Ceejay lynch. Been asking for it for awhile. If everyone else is finally realizing it, why is it all the sudden my bad for not calling him out?
I would love a ceejay lynch too. But, I think you're his partner. The way you hit the brakes on pushing him after AN got lynched is showing me a pretty strong sign of a bus. This is why I want you lynched before ceejay.

I fully expected you to start this day and immediately push on ceejay on your first post, and I was very confused when it didn't happen.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #172) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by RAS »

Do you know what would make me happy?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #173) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by RAS »

No. A vote.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #174) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by RAS »

We're lynching my hard guilty first, TLK. ceejay will be lynched later.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #175) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by RAS »

No, and I don't want to.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #176) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by RAS »

We waited all Day 1 for them to post anything of value, and it never happened. There's no point in waiting for them again. They'll just claim some random role, and eventually, get lynched.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #177) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by RAS »

Because awestfie is a troll.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #178) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by RAS »

Bad vote.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #179) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by RAS »

Well, good vote, but the wrong time.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #180) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by RAS »

He wasn't voting.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #181) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by RAS »

I'm trying to have fun, but you're shitting on me.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (isolation #182) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by RAS »

The first step to stop shitting: vote RC Car.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #183) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by RAS »

You're voting RC Car, AKA my hard guilty, TLK.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #184) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by RAS »

Is he dead? Someone confirm that man's death to me, quickly.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (isolation #185) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by RAS »

I normally wouldn't do this, but RC Car wasn't my guilty –
TLK was my guilty

My town-reads are: Awestfie>NC>Tchill>DEB>Xtoxm>Vork. I do believe Dave's claim,
but he's given me nothing to work with so town-reading that slot is a tad difficult. I think leaving him as long as possible is a good play
. He's Town.
In post 1367, RAS wrote:My lynch order would be:

TLK
Ceejay
...figure it out from there.
Lynch one of {NC/Sheldon} eventually. Preferably Sheldon in the off-chance that there's a role that can mess up with their love.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #186) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by RAS »

Sorry.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #187) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1500, RAS wrote:I normally wouldn't do this, but RC Car wasn't my guilty – TLK was my guilty.
For the record, this is NOT a joke.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #188) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by RAS »

Nah, I wanted RC Car dead.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #189) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1510, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Alrighty, I’m very intrigued by the impending flip we are gonna get. I let Boon know so he can get the night underway.
Do not ever lynch this man. This man is Town.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #190) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by RAS »

TLK is one for sure. We'll see what RC flips.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (isolation #191) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by RAS »

Pretty sure TLK was trying to bus CJ, so there's definitely 2 scum there.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #192) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by RAS »

Obviously, protective role (if any) goes on me tonight. I only work on Odd Nights, so I don't need to out a target.

Regardless of what happens, you lynch TLK tomorrow.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #193) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by RAS »

Holiday? What are those?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #194) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by RAS »

We just worked RC Car, though?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (isolation #195) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by RAS »

To be fair, I should probably shut my mouth until I see a flip. This line of play was unnecessary and I kind of just went for it regardless.

I'm aware of how badly this could backfire, however, I'm especially confident in my reads this game.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #196) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by RAS »

Give or take.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #197) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by RAS »

That's why I immediately apologized. This isn't normally how I would play, but it felt like the right thing to do to me. I usually never take any sort of risks if I can help it.

Again, I'm sorry regardless of what this flips. I realize how much of a selfish play this was.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #198) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by RAS »

DEB is town. CJ is scum with TLK. Una, no idea. I think the last scum is in the lovers.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #199) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1543, Boonskiies wrote:
Awestfie
has been killed! They were a
Boon Babe!

Boon Babe Vanilla TownieEy, yo, I know you don’t think you’re anything special, but you’re part of this family for a reason. You may not do anything special, but
You have your voice and your vote
. Use it. Find out who did this to Lil P.
Lmfao.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”