Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Terrified of posting tbh, I don't know how to game.

cpol, are you scum?
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 37, cpol wrote:
In post 21, Porochaz wrote:Terrified of posting tbh, I don't know how to game.

cpol, are you scum?
Haha I came here hoping that this specifically would be posted! You didn't disappoint :lol: I don't think my answer quite has the same impact if we aren't locking eyes however?
I mean you didn't answer my question so...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #108 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Porochaz »

This is nightmarish to be honest, work have decided to beat me senseless this week. But in terms of the game I think I'm pretty much scumreading everyone. (which I guess is the point) cpol avoiding the question, Primate playing completely at odds with his town play, that weird CDB/Nexus interaction, CES buddying up to Klick, Fenchurch just... not being town. Like at all.

How is anyone meant to make any headway with any of this?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Your avi works pretty much with everything you say.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #123 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 111, Primate wrote:Poro ur scum and i regret this and hope we can move past such nastiness.
When did you start embodying pirate Mollie to make your posts?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 126, Fenchurch wrote:Poro: why do you have me as not town?

Wenna: I’m town. But I think it’s unlikely that you are. If you are this game is actually kinda hilarious for the last 2 days.
You are very self focused, with the veneer of looking for scum. It's fair enough face to face, but when you go "I have 2... 4... etc etc." It's not actually saying anything useful. It doesn't even look like scum hunting, you could have easily said "I have 97 scum reads" and I would have taken it about as seriously. It's actually scummier than people who have done nothing thus far.
In post 95, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 93, Primate wrote:1. Anyone who has a vote on another player in the first 24hrs after the 72 window lifts is scum to me regardless of reason.
Why this? Even if scum go for a quicklynch in town, what is the harm in town trying to get scum lynched with their vote?
I mean if you have to ask...
In post 52, Fenchurch wrote:Klick: It doesn’t seem like the correct play here to give my reads, as then scum know 1) whether it’s safe to lynch me, or 2) who to leave alive if scum get lynched.

Normally agreed best play in JoB is to lunch the second-most scummy person, but that seems way harder to identify within 12 players.

Oh I guess I can vote already though? Let’s do it.

VOTE: CDB
Had everyone (bar Wenna) posted by this point? I don't think you vote if your town, at least not immediately. As someone who isn't an impulsive player voting for someone you cannot possibly have a proper scumread on and have in no way indicated beforehand that you did is really off.

Furthermore, isn't it the second-most townie player. Lynching the 2nd-most scummy player seems wrong?
In post 32, Fenchurch wrote:Why did we choose to play this game??

2 scum down, 10 to go. But I guess I can't tell you who.
Wink.
In post 103, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 102, Kyrion wrote:I have scum reads on everyone who has scum reads... Like.. Wha? Other than a couple of people who made fairly obvious scummy posts, it seems pretty odd to get reads off a few lines...
a) everyone has a baseline 90% chance of being scum.
b) if someone is doing something that seems awkward, weird, illogical etc, and seems like they might be scum. Then they very probably are. Doesn’t mean I won’t change it if new information trumps the old read. But I have to start somewhere.
"I have scumreads unless I change my mind. Then I will have new scumreads."
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #183 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:06 am

Post by Porochaz »

Sorry, was on the late yesterday, am on the very earlies the rest of the week so Im going to try and do a sum up just now and catch up, first things first the early votes are crap but I guess expected. It's fine in any case CDB ruling me out as town for my first line was piss poor reasoning in any case, his confirmation of scum isn't surprising.

CES I mentioned previously, but I also don't think twirling your mustache saying I have a plan, stating your town then holding onto Klick's leg gives you any towncred...

cpol -
In post 90, cpol wrote:To be honest I'm quite happy with my contribution level at the moment. 90%+ of this conversation is just scum on scum anway, so ultimately missleading. Either I get lynched and have to make the call - then the fewer people I allow to mess with me the better, or the other towie is lynched and I have to hope that they see through the nonsence. I personally don't think just another voice in the 'look how obvously town I am' crowd really helps with that. To be fair this game is feeling so heavily one sided that I'll just take those odds when the lynch happens either way it falls.
The vote, the question and laziness.

Dav - I couldn't remember much of Davsto before I started this post, looking through his iso, I've worked out why.

Fenchurch... I've done my post, her now posting her reads list kinda ruins her own defence a bit.

Jack, was town until the vote.

Klick, the CES interaction is odd, however that could be more from CES's side. I like his questioning though.
In post 159, Kyrion wrote:
In post 153, ChannelDelibird wrote:Kyrion and Wenna barely being here makes this all pretty difficult.
I'm here, I've just been being quiet to see if scum might focus on it in order to cast doubt as to me being town... Kinda doesn't work as a tactic when someone else isn't posting ever. :/
Nope.

Nexus, not trying.

Primate, isn't posting as his normal self. I am hearing posts in his voice now which is weird. He reads as "bratty kid having a strop" rather than someone scumhunting. His last post feels better, but he's not the town Primate I know and love.

Myko, Im going to have to read more carefully, but that'll come later. I havent seen anything scummy thus far but his content is significantly more than the rest.

Wenna.

Xtoxm.

So I have to go hence the crappy last 3 reads, Myko I do want to read over, Wenna hasn't posted so I have to consign her to scum and Xtoxm's posts and votes have been poor.

Anyway, no vote.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #184 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:08 am

Post by Porochaz »

Havent done a PBPA in ages. I don't miss it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #193 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 191, Primate wrote:
In post 183, Porochaz wrote:Primate, isn't posting as his normal self. I am hearing posts in his voice now which is weird. He reads as "bratty kid having a strop" rather than someone scumhunting. His last post feels better, but he's not the town Primate I know and love.
I don't really know what I'm meant to do with this.
In post 55, Primate wrote:but you asked specifically, so Nexus and Poro are players whose I probably won't be listening to.
Apparently... nothing?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #196 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 185, Samantha Eyzburg wrote:
In post 183, Porochaz wrote:CES I mentioned previously, but I also don't think twirling your mustache saying I have a plan, stating your town then holding onto Klick's leg gives you any towncred...
That'd be awefully easy to say from your position, where you can see the two townies.

Convince me, because I'm calling CES town for exactly that.
From my point of view, it's very easy to say "I have a cunning plan" then leave it at that. That combined with the fact that he has been tunnelled purely on Klick up until the wagon on you started doesn't leave me much belief that he is town. He hasn't done anything else within the game, not even slightly. I think he saying he "jumpstarted" the game is a bit of a misnomer as is his focal point status. He has the advantage of the fact that he has managed to post almost on every page about it most of that line of conversation has stemmed from him. He also is assuming scum are going to play the "correct" way which is a very CES argument to defend his own play. Yet also very easy to subvert and use it as an argument to defend himself. Suffice to say I don't think many players in this game are going to be thinking along those lines in any case. Do you think Nexus started the game thinking "the optimal play is just to shout "you're not town" every so often"?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #198 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Porochaz »

Nexus may have been a poor choice but I think the example holds up.

Why am I town? The mafia never recruited me? I have been hampered by the fact that I was working the whole weekend. However whenever I have been available I have been hunting scum. cpol was part joke but it was very telling when he didn't actually answer the question. I have been ruling people out and actually giving reasons why, I understand that's not "correct" play regardless of alignment but it shows that Im not coming up with plans, I am straight forward scum hunting because it's the easiest way and at least I can narrow down the pool to what was 3, but since they both voted - 1 now. I have been clear and consistent and I have been showing my working.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #253 (isolation #11) » Wed May 01, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Feel bad for you myko, you played well. Well done primate you did a good job

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”