cpol
cpol
Goon
cpol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:02 am

Post by cpol »

In post 21, Porochaz wrote:Terrified of posting tbh, I don't know how to game.

cpol, are you scum?
Haha I came here hoping that this specifically would be posted! You didn't disappoint :lol: I don't think my answer quite has the same impact if we aren't locking eyes however?

I think I've managed to work out who most people are, but who are Samantha and Jack?
cpol
cpol
Goon
cpol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:03 am

Post by cpol »

First game post in literally years, and it's my scumday as well! What are the chances??
cpol
cpol
Goon
cpol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:37 am

Post by cpol »

In post 44, Xtoxm wrote:Cool did we roll town again? Your posting so far has been shit
Ooof two posts in and I'm being called shit. I'm not even next sat next to Patrick any more!
cpol
cpol
Goon
cpol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:40 am

Post by cpol »

In post 81, Fenchurch wrote:It would be super bad if the other townie is Wenna. :neutral:

Xtoxm, Kyrion, Poro, Nexus, Cpol. Of the people who have posted, you all have the least content which makes me feel able to reading you. In itself that could say a lot, but. If you're town, please make sure you do something about it in the next day before the deadline.
To be honest I'm quite happy with my contribution level at the moment. 90%+ of this conversation is just scum on scum anway, so ultimately missleading. Either I get lynched and have to make the call - then the fewer people I allow to mess with me the better, or the other towie is lynched and I have to hope that they see through the nonsence. I personally don't think just another voice in the 'look how obvously town I am' crowd really helps with that. To be fair this game is feeling so heavily one sided that I'll just take those odds when the lynch happens either way it falls.
cpol
cpol
Goon
cpol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:12 am

Post by cpol »

In post 91, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 90, cpol wrote:or the other towie is lynched and I have to hope that they see through the nonsence.
So... you currently think that another townie would be able to correctly identify you as town?
I have no idea. Though even if they could I don't think it would be a good idea to say.
cpol
cpol
Goon
cpol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:44 am

Post by cpol »

In post 90, cpol wrote:To be honest I'm quite happy with my contribution level at the moment. [...] or the other towie is lynched and I have to hope that they see through the nonsence.
I mean, I'm not the only person to say this to you, but that doesn't really fly for me. My scum list is mostly made up of people who aren't doing enough. And I would really like to think that those are 100% Bona Fid-e Good ReadsTM, but if someone actually IS town and is basically just lurking? Boo. No. Don't.[/quote]

If you are the other townie, then from your point of view there are 12 mafia out there. Whether you think I personally am doing enough or not, that still means that the vast majority of people you think actually are doing, and are good reads, actually aren't.
cpol
cpol
Goon
cpol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:44 pm

Post by cpol »

VOTE: Samantha

Choo choo!
cpol
cpol