Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #740 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Sorry for not being more active. I have not been sleeping properly and am really tired and exhausted and seeing 10 new pages everytime I try to catchup, isn’t helping. I will try my best not to fall behind, in spite of it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #866 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 862, Team RWBY wrote:Yang's read, rather. Taly's read. Whatever. LOL

WS
Doesn’t Ank or Arkarin have any reads at all?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #868 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@SS, What are your reads so far? I just ISO’d and I couldn’t find any.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1158 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1152, Skygazer wrote:um i mean ur scum now react to that pls
:shifty:

What is your reasoning for thinking SS is scum? Are you sheeping other votes, because without reasons, it just reads opportunistic to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1798 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1797, Team RWBY wrote:If the argument is based solely around meta, I'm surprised I haven't seen any links to back up these assessments, to help explain people's thinking.

I want links... if people feel it's this cut and dry on the lynch it irks me that nobody has fire behind it.

~yang
I’m pretty sure I already posted a link to McQueen’s ISO in LNT.

I could also post the link to uPick where RC modkilled Sky slot for inactivity?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1828 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1826, Team RWBY wrote:Wanted to see if there was a convincing towncase I should be seeing, but I haven't seen it yet so yeah.

Why is Neenie not scum?

WS
I asked for your case, because I couldn’t find one in your ISO.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2987 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE:

This game had better get easier.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4198 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4196, Wiisp wrote:
In post 4194, Reasonably Clever wrote:
In post 4191, Wiisp wrote:also show me where SS radiates towniness, or for that matter, urself?
can I get a full-blown read list from you? its day 2, so not only do I want it, I expect it...
The way he reponded to SD push was town indicative. Sorry, I’m not a liberty to elaborate on that.

Well it will just have to wait then, since I don’t give “full blown” readslists on D2 in a large game.
in what way? I had I got the opposite vibes, and how you going to read him on a micro level, when both your slots have done jack shit towards moving the game-state forward

both of you have content but no substance and your EoD votes are both terrible

and no, its not good enough for me
In post 4167, Reasonably Clever wrote:I haven’t been keeping up with this game. I kind of lost interest after Cerb told me about his “executive decision” to vote Roster, which I was adamantly opposed to. I’m hoping to avoid another Alnan but we keep arguing about everything and It’s just making me not want to play this game. Sorry. :/
So what part of this did you miss?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4638 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4636, Brown Eyes wrote:
In post 4630, Wiisp wrote:i dont care about confirming myself as town... I wanna to talk to someone, thats actually producing thoughts, even if I feel like shes not taking any stances, shes still one of the only other players actively talking, which is infuriating to be honest

where are you at? can I get a quick scum PoE?
I think confirming yourself as town is valuable.

I don't think it benefits town to talk about reads during twilight like this, unless you think you're going to die. I suppose I'll say that I somewhat townread Chemist's claim, however.

--
In post 4635, Reasonably Clever wrote:Brown is pinging me, I don’t understand the resistance. Is she afraid of us talking or what?
I think my reasoning is straightforward – I scumread you. It seems better to me to have some kind of town confirmation come from a reliable source.
Well I really dgaf what you think about me. I think it’s extremely valuable for me and Wiisp to talk and it’s extremely antitown for you to try to prevent it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5730 (isolation #9) » Tue May 14, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5710, RadiantCowbells wrote:I hope everyone enjoyed the game!
No but not your fault.
It was a terrific setup like all of your games
. I just really really really hate playing mafia rn.

You deserve a scummie for devising the best setups. Your games are always fun, mechanically complex and balanced. Probably I wouldn’t hate mafia if I only played in RC setups.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5733 (isolation #10) » Tue May 14, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5714, Pink Ball wrote:Your main mistake was saying "did you roll scum against me again, Punk Bill?". I knew you were being cheeky, ducky.

Also you should've killed me instead of mastina.
Yeah, that would have been brilliant. You would have been viewed as a townlock for that duck.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5737 (isolation #11) » Tue May 14, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5722, the worst wrote:I would play any Rc game gladly tbh
RC should have final say in ever single mafia setup on this site. Too many mods designing crappy unbalanced setups. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5740 (isolation #12) » Tue May 14, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5734, RadiantCowbells wrote:If no one OBJECTS to a pt being opened it will be opened in 48 hours.

Brown Eyes / Dannflor's personal PTs and the hydra PTs will not be publicized unless they request it.
I’m fine with it. There’s hardly anything in ours anyway.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5743 (isolation #13) » Tue May 14, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5732, the worst wrote:^_^ <3
if I never see the papyrus font again it'll be too soon lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5745 (isolation #14) » Tue May 14, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5744, Pink Ball wrote:Danny boy, we won against scum!Nancy, you have redeemed yourself. I think I'm giving you a second chance, sweetie
Thanks? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5747 (isolation #15) » Tue May 14, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5745, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5744, Pink Ball wrote:Danny boy, we won against scum!Nancy, you have redeemed yourself. I think I'm giving you a second chance, sweetie
Speaking of scummie nominations, MD is one game I really deserved a DC award nom for, which will of course get cheated out of. I’m not bitter about that at all. :wink:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5751 (isolation #16) » Tue May 14, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5748, Skygazer wrote:it was a very good game!! i wish i had rolled town
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5753 (isolation #17) » Tue May 14, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5750, Skygazer wrote:but i loved my scum team <3
+1

Totally, you guys were the absolute best. <3 <3 <3

I’d definitely want to roll scum with any of you guys but I’d rather us be all masons.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5757 (isolation #18) » Tue May 14, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5752, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 5747, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5745, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Speaking of scummie nominations, MD is one game I really deserved a DC award nom for, which will of course get cheated out of. I’m not bitter about that at all. :wink:
notably there is no single scum game award anymore, regardless of my opinion on the validity of that statement
Yeah, that’s super dumb. That ought to be fixed.

But thanks anyway. <3 <3 <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5760 (isolation #19) » Tue May 14, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5758, RadiantCowbells wrote:single game scum award was a bad thing imo
Why though?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5771 (isolation #20) » Tue May 14, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5769, Dannflor wrote:you played really well roster \o/
Yeah, thanks for not mislynching me, @Roster. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5788 (isolation #21) » Tue May 14, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5779, Ankamius wrote:that's ok duckling, I'm proud of you

I thought you played a very good game <3
+1

Yeah, you did great. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5789 (isolation #22) » Tue May 14, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5782, Cerberus v666 wrote:Yeah, tw, you did quite well. Forgetting about stuff happens.

I'm supposed to be really good at mechanics, and screwed us on them.

And yes, lurking is unfun and dumb in general. *shrug*
Tbf to BE though, wasn’t that part of her role? See Roster, I can be extremely charitable. :)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5792 (isolation #23) » Tue May 14, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5791, the worst wrote:deepwolfdeepwolfdeepwolfdeepwolflovemedeepwolfdeepwolfdeepwolfdeepwolf
Do that in papyrus font, I dare you. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5824 (isolation #24) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5821, the worst wrote:Labyrinth mafia again imo

Speaking of, RC:
Are you ever planning to release the scum PT, so I can know why scum redirected my jailkeep on Shoshin to Saj?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5825 (isolation #25) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5820, RadiantCowbells wrote:So what should I mod next?
How about a fairytale themed mafia?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5828 (isolation #26) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5827, the worst wrote:
In post 5824, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5821, the worst wrote:Labyrinth mafia again imo

Speaking of, RC:
Are you ever planning to release the scum PT, so I can know why scum redirected my jailkeep on Shoshin to Saj?
It was me and I did it for the lols
No, I seriously need to know. The mystery has been driving me nuts. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5834 (isolation #27) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5833, RadiantCowbells wrote:releasing pts
Can you please release Labrynth scum PT or at least give me access? Not knowing the answers to my jk redirect question, is probably taking years off of my life. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”