Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #0) » Wed May 22, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 706, the worst wrote:I'd be very interested in playing the next variation (if you'll have me again :P).
Of course. Anyone here if they'd like to try again can pre-in to it. I want to get a nice solid game of this, and I think now that this almost "trial-like" game of it has gone through, the next games of it will be easy. Was fun to mod on Morality, haha.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #1) » Wed May 22, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 714, Baked Nips wrote:Didn’t even have to use our role
I mean, it auto won because of your role, so in theory, yes, you did have to use the role.

Krazy could end up straight up claim to be scum the next day and for you to use your role for the auto win.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #2) » Wed May 22, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 713, Krazy wrote:while this was a sweep I should point out that rng was in our favor with the list order such that I could play greedier knowing it wqs shini/me/penguin making the picks in a big block

Yeah, RNG went hard in your favor. Town had the ability to skip you guys in theory, though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #3) » Wed May 22, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My next game(s) are going into Sign Ups very soon.

It's the next BooneyToonz Extravaganza: The Boon Wars - 3 games, all based off the Star Wars Prequels (lol), you grab a partner, you each will be in one of the games individually, and in the 3rd game as a Secret Alt Hydra game (Hydra will be given to you by me), and you will have a PT with your partner and can talk to each other about your individual games. Top 3 teams will duke it out in a Multi-Round game of Compromise.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”