Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lack of scrolltext makes this feel un star-warsy.

unpopular opinion: the prequels weren't trash.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh, it's you

VOTE: flippy
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6, Alisae wrote:The the only time I actually enjoyed playing with you was when you didn't get a chance to post and Enter put down 4 votes and you died.
I think any other time you're either bad or scum
TBF you've only played twice. One time you were scum and replace out after I scum read you and the other time you were town with trash reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, I'm lying. :facepalm: sorry if you aren't that important to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11, Alisae wrote:Actually funny story
you sat on a guilty in that game I was scum

literal gamethrowing in action.
yes, yes, yes. let's keep bring this up just so you can stroke your ego. I vaguely remember this but it wasn't a straightforward guilty like a cop gets. I just didn't put 2 and 2 together and brain farts happen. Go be trash elsewhere.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats exactly the point here? To make yourself feel like a big person? Go the fuck away and start acting like a grown up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lets seee...no. b/c even if my reads are wrong (which they aren't always) I'm going to be EZ to read so getting rid of town Nero d1 is a no.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So I tunneled you and trash talked your setups, get over it.

Also we are a long way from lylo and we may not even need to get there if the game has been solved.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I just point you to whatever Boon game I was in a bit ago and had the full scumteam pegged by d2. And its not exactly the first time my reads were solid as fuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh hey, I shot scum in gunner. Town also won in gunner. I wasn't a hindrance in gunner. If you need to trash me so you can deal fine but ima stop cluttering until the game starts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

1 good game? What a good joke.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Krazy wants to play with you in the other game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think Jake Lloyd was whats wrong with Ep1 and even if he was he still didn't deserve the bullying and death threats he got.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 45, Alisae wrote:Fire help me policy Nero
apparently, you can't deal with people. You have problems.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, E2 battle was great and I liked that Yoda-Sidus? duel

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 139, Alisae wrote:because when ur town in multiball literally nothing is in your control and its impossible to scumhunt because scum are also scumhunting
this is so ass backwards. In MB you could just throw out a rando list of names and more than likely hit scum. For town, It is really really easy to hunt scum in MB. Now as scum, it is hard b/c not only do you have to avoid any town prs but you ALSO have to worry about the other teams NK so not scumhunting is a good idea in MB.

this isn't a town stance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c it's not hard for town to scumhunt in MB. And as scum you want to not scumhunt so you don't end up being the other teams NK.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 221, Alisae wrote:
In post 218, Baezu wrote:
In post 20, Alisae wrote:my point is that you should be the day 1 lynch because you're more anti-town then you are pro-town.
It is significantly more pro-scum to keep you alive then pro-town.
Maybe his game has improved?

What is the point of this?
oh you’re just adorable
Nero has played for 9+ years
You would think he has improved since then but if GreyICE said he hasn’t (and he has a lot of experience with Nero) then he definitely hasn’t
but is GI even a good player?
The answer is no.

LOOK! I can also cherry pick
In post 1810, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nero Cain, your play the past like half year has gone to some new level. I’ve been playing games with you for years, and I can physically see you taking your game to a ridiculous level right now and think you’re definitely one of the strongest all around players around right now.
And Boon is like 20x the player GI ever was.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 139, Alisae wrote:because when ur town in multiball literally nothing is in your control
like, who the fuck cares? You scum hunt and play to your wincon b/c that's your job as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And keep in mind she's done this b4 as scum.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=79056

The only question is would she do it again?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol that's awesome man. I think they are saying this game is similar to F&I b/c there I guess that was the game that had a similar cross-talk mechanic unless it was another game that had crosstalk, if so, I have no clue why these games are similar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or I just clicked on it. Apparently not.

Why are these similar, Baezu?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 269, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 5, Nero Cain wrote:ugh, it's you

VOTE: flippy

I mean i can switch with LiL DEBbie if you want. I think you two had more of a connection
naw, I avoided that game to avoid him. It's just an RVS vote.

VOTE: Alisae

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you know when I said Jake Lloyd wasn't the problem with ep1? He wasn't b/c that guy was.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but Snoke is dead, that was the theory.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Ausuka's explanation makes sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, Ali is scum yes. I'm not scum with her or scum at all but I guess you'll just want to lynch me regardless after the Ali flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I guess a 1:1 trade isn't that bad, I just hope you guys can get me a point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 307, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 306, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, Ali is scum yes. I'm not scum with her or scum at all but I guess you'll just want to lynch me regardless after the Ali flip.
OK!!

SOUNDS GOOD!!
Why am I scum?

In post 309, insomnia wrote:
In post 306, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, Ali is scum yes. I'm not scum with her or scum at all but I guess you'll just want to lynch me regardless after the Ali flip.
Been lurking?
no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 315, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 311, Nero Cain wrote:Why am I scum?
MY HEART says you are TROWN,, but MY BRAIN says you are scum for FAKEST THEATRE!!

SHOULD I FOLLOW MY HEART OR BRAIN??
your heart is more accurate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 314, Almost50 wrote:
In post 310, Nero Cain wrote:but I guess a 1:1 trade isn't that bad, I just hope you guys can get me a point.
Just hop in Ali for now, and let's hope your innocence can be proven over the next 2 gamedays.
I was already on Ali. It just took you guys longer to get with the program.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of a50
In post 254, Ausuka wrote:
In post 253, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 139, Alisae wrote:because when ur town in multiball literally nothing is in your control and its impossible to scumhunt because scum are also scumhunting
this is so ass backwards. In MB you could just throw out a rando list of names and more than likely hit scum. For town, It is really really easy to hunt scum in MB. Now as scum, it is hard b/c not only do you have to avoid any town prs but you ALSO have to worry about the other teams NK so not scumhunting is a good idea in MB.

Why isn't it a town stance?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Did you really expect anything better, baezu?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why scum do it all the time?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but it's fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 384, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 350, Firebringer wrote:its dr worm
FREEBRANGER IS LYING!!
I won't let em get ya.
In post 381, Alisae wrote:But I'll still vote and want to lynch nero cain in every single game I play with him because he's not fun and he's bad.
maybe I'm not fun but I'm defiantly not horrible. Unlike you, I know how a MD works.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

both the LUV and Insomnia mini wagons were shit. This is no different than starcraft when Ali and her team voted in tandem to apply pressure.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 407, Alisae wrote:I'm sorry I'm not taking anyone seriously who holds a guilty and then says that they're not horrible.
Pretty sure that flip would have actually broke open the game too
there was no way to know it was a guilty unless I knew that Axle acted instead of was acted on and I can guarantee you that's exactly what would have happened.

lol @ Ali bargaining.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 411, Firebringer wrote:the worm isn't even voting with me. so ur premise that my team is helping me is false.
but Ali is your scumbuddy, not Dr. Worm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh ok, well, either way, she still gets lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I claim d3 IC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

now I won't get lynched and Ali will.

but real talk, that "investigate meeeee" is just scum crap and should be speed lynched

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol, begging to me investigated is scummie as shit and self attributing as a townie action doesn't make it one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's a bunch of bullshit. I wonder who will buy it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but sometimes bullshit is just bullshit.

I said I think you're scummy for trying to bargain for an extra night phase and eat a town invest. You are claiming that's not what you meant and I think that's just you trying to weasel your way out. It's up to you to explain it, not for me to ask. I mean maybe someone will believe you but FMPOV there's nothing to address.

Your posts are discussing and LAMIST and
ate
y.

Take your lynch like a man.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also lynching you fucks over your scum team
In post 1, Boonskiies wrote:Multitasking? Nope
Fire won't be able to kill and whatever else tonight so FYPOV its a good idea to try to still be around tonight.

Lynch Alise. Solve the world's problems.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, humor me. If you didn't want to be investigated tonight, what did you want?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

is that not what we are doing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you had to finish your conversation b4 I chimed it. Me thinking that you are the scum and believing that town should just go ahead and lynch you instead of letting you just to weasel your way out is just my opinion and I'm allowed to voice it. It doesn't mean that players are just going to suddenly speed lynch you so this "Nero tried to speed lynch me" doesn't exist in reality.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 439, Baezu wrote:
In post 419, Nero Cain wrote:I claim d3 IC
Nero you’re moving down my list
that's not my role. I was just shit posting with Fire.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

k, I'm going to admit that I got over zealous and misread/misinterpreted Ali's "investigate meee" when they really meant "give me a chance to explain myself and let me change your mind." But it's just really weird language anyways. Especially with Fire and A50 actually talking about investigation roles.

but I mean all this ad hom
In post 325, Alisae wrote:you quite literally do not have a brain if you believe what you’re saying but ok
In post 326, Alisae wrote:But thats ok I think my posts were made to separate the smart people from the people who will blindly follow the logic of “I BLATANTLY SCUMCLAIMED”
In post 328, Alisae wrote:I’m in the playerlist with the bad players
In post 330, Alisae wrote:If you want to turn on your brain and think why would I signal as loudly as possible, then be my guest
In post 331, Alisae wrote:But like ur really bad so I don’t think you know how to turn your brain on.
and all this ate

In post 334, Alisae wrote:LUV you can interest me with an unvote
You’re significantly better then this

But then again, I’m not actually sure about that.
doesn't come from town I think.
In post 343, Alisae wrote:
In post 339, Nero Cain wrote:Why scum do it all the time?
they don’t, you just have your brain off 24/7
and this is a lie. I mean, she's obviously gonna claim that she was unaware that this happens but I really don't buy that. I think this and are just her playing the WIFOM game.
In post 423, Alisae wrote:You don't like the fact that I'm starting to townpost so you're trying to rush the lynch
and this one is just her subtly trying to enforce that she's townposting and she's not, this is a Sith mind trick.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 480, Almost50 wrote:I mean, on a reread and taking MAJOR flavor effect into consideration I'd speculate that FB+Nippy are the "Empire" couple, while Ali and his p are "Sith". (It makes sense because the two were indeed cooperating and overlapping)
but the empire didn't exist by ep2 right? the non-Ali team would be the trade federation b/c I'm p sure those were the bad guys.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but if I already thought you were scum for the
ate
and ad hom and WIFOM why do I need to revaluate b/c I misinterpreted something?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like, if my sole reason for scum reading you was b/c you wanted to be investigated" (why not just interrogate here?) but it wasn't and you conveniently glossed over that so you can continue to push town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This is Nero Cain with the Coruscant News Network here live with disgraced former Jedi Knight, Firebringer.

Mr. Bringer, would you please tell us about your current connections to the trade federation?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf Fire isn't even Chewbacca. He's Dark Fibrous

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then vote ali?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scumbuddy gonna flip scum and he knows it "oh, no its YOU that is bussing"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I'm just saying that it makes sense for a scumbuddy that knows his scumbuddy is gonna flip to accuse the guys voting scumbuddy of bussing.

Also you said you weren't town reading Ali so I'm not sure why you are against voting there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 764, Baezu wrote:
In post 723, Ausuka wrote:Wagoning Nero Cain or Irrelephant I guess? That part's harder because we need more people.
Ok I’ll sheep

VOTE: NC
y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and I can't push you as town b/c?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

stop being useless with your vote, PP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think that's anything close to what I said.

Why do you feel like voting town is a good use of your vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 788, PenguinPower wrote:Why do you think that I think I am voting town?
b/c I know you are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 565, Ausuka wrote:What do you mean by weird language here exactly - what does scum!Alisae gain from using that phrasing?
b/c the correct word is interrogation. It is kinda obfuscation.
In post 565, Ausuka wrote:Ok but why doesn't it come from town? You've been on this site for so long, do you think town never AtE or adhom?
Yes, the "town do it too so you can't think it comes from scum" argument. If both alignments do it why should I think its more likely to come from town than scum? The
Ate
is actually super scummy b/c it's trying to get votes off her without trying to explain why she was a bad lynch and people are falling for it left and right.
In post 565, Ausuka wrote:I've only seen a case of signalling once and it was nothing like this (traitor -> scumteam, large 206 from unah, pretty sure you were in this one, the hint could only be interpreted by scum because town couldn't identify the scumteam as what unah said) while scumslips and other things of this sort often are wrong; does that make me scum too?
I don't even know what this is. Why does you having only seen one case of signaling have anything to do with Ali doing it here?
In post 565, Ausuka wrote:probably to try and turn me over to the Alisae wagon
:shifty:

I'm doing this b/c you literally asked why I though Ali was scum.

In post 565, Ausuka wrote:Why did you get into such a tunnel on Alisae that you weren't taking context into account in the first place?
What context am I missing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 664, insomnia wrote:Tbh, I don’t buy the accusation on Nero with the “You’re trying to twist my words” thing where he misinterprets Alisae’s word choice into asking for a cop check. I had the same initial impression and it is an odd word choice when you know that this game has investigatives, besides, something like “You could try and sort me by asking questions” , “You could interrogate me” come off as easier to use
LUV can you post that thank you gif to this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 677, Alisae wrote:insomnia and nero cain that just bully me and bully me
STOP. FALLING. FOR. THE.
ATE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 693, Alisae wrote:oh lets just lynch ali cuz ali is scum
sounds like a good idea

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 796, PenguinPower wrote:Who are you talking to?
anyone thats town that thinks Ali is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 799, PenguinPower wrote:Why are you so certain Ali is scum?
I used a n0 interrogation probe on her and she confessed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 253, Nero Cain wrote:

I don't like the massive
aTe
and I think that I buy into the she signaled/WIFOMed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 806, PenguinPower wrote:Like...the Delta airline reps who canceled my flight 3 times were more helpful than you.
but isn't that your fault for using delta?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lo siento

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 807, Nero Cain wrote:I don't like the massive aTe I buy into the she signaled/WIFOMed
fixed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think this player list is real familiar with me but I'm going to tunnel as both alignments. If its null why is it scum behavior and not town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 817, Alisae wrote:Like I cannot think of why town!Nero would continue trying to push me here
b/c I think you are scum? no, no, I obviously don't think that. :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #79) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'M THE MOST TOWNIE PERSON TO EVER TOWN AND NYONE THAT THINKS I'M SCUM HAS 2 B SCUM!
-alisae logic

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #80) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but the misinterpretation wasn't why I was scum reading you in the first place.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #81) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

here's an interesting question, if you are unwilling to believe that I'm town why should I be willing to believe that you are town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

see, you are unwilling so so am I. :D

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #83) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll cross that bridge if we ever get there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #84) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Firebringer
Baezu
Ausuka

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #85) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she's chainsaw defending the ever loving fuck out of you.

Why is she town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #86) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so someone "really scummy" is voting me and you didn't even consider that "hey, Nero is just wrong town that's misreading me and he's getting wagoned by opportunistic scum"

I'm not sure if I buy that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 838, Alisae wrote:its multiball dude.
fair

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Baezu

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just b/c Baezu is lynchbait doesn't mean she can't be scum. FMPOV her "ok, I'll sheep" is just blatantly scum opportunistically bandwagoning me. She needs to come in and explain her vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should I trust Ausuka's reads over other ppls when I know she's at least wrong on me? Ali is still scummy and is a perfectly fine d1 lynch but I had just wanted to presure baezu.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1009, Baezu wrote:Lmao, like one of these isn’t scum?!
Starts with an A and ends with an E. Are you able to figure this out?

but that just means you not on her team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ali and Fire

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1020, Baezu wrote:I didn’t like your tunnel on Ali, Nero - not that I think she’s town but I’ve seen other players deathtunnel “easy” targets
Why is Ali EZ? Also, you've seen me tunnel as town plenty of times.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1019, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1015, Nero Cain wrote:Ali and Fire
Thanks Nero <3

I see Fire doing that as scum and Ali doing thatvas 3p.
Why do you not think Ali would do it as mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #95) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean if you guys rather vote Fire over Ali then I'm fine with that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #96) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was pushing you b4 there was ever a wagon on you and like just b/c you are wagoned doesn't make you EZ.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #97) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you know there's more than me that was calling scum right? You're being selective. And why can't she just claim scum as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1075, Baezu wrote:I’ve actually not been in a game where anyone has claimed scum so I’m not really sure how to interpret it tbh
there are several ppl here that have claimed scum as scum b4 and we've been talking about it. Did you miss this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are we lynching Ali or Fire today? We are so split but I'll just move my vote acordingly.

VOTE: Ali

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #100) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, I think Fire not town reading Ali but constantly trying to talk down scum reads on Ali is weird.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1152, Alisae wrote:bye bye
boy bye

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #102) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think so, we are allowed to talk about the other game but we can't quote from it. They are just both wrong though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #103) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's a very positive way to look at it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

When I was a kid we had a bunch of neon tetras.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #105) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nemo was clown fish

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #106) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

anyways, after all the fish died we got a crab. Not one of the crabs you eat just like a little freshwater crab. Anyways, we went on vacation and the crab crawled out of the tank and died.

stupid crab.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #107) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think he was very poor. Like he had a nice tank and we had a treasure chest in it and some things that were supposed to look like coral and some things that looked like seaweed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #108) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1180, PenguinPower wrote:Like - what has been the other major counterwagon?
baezu

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #109) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1179, Jingle wrote:Not Voting [5]:
Aristophanes
, Davesaz, Emperor flippyNips,
Alisae, Firebringer,
i think its ass that these players are so active but not voting

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

who is ele?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y do you guys think Ali is so hard to lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #112) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

heh. Both teams shot the same guy.

VOTE: fire

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

about fire or asuka?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok but I never said she was scum with Alise?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1307, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1279, Nero Cain wrote:heh. Both teams shot the same guy.

This is gross post.

Why fire?
you're a gross post.

I think Fire is p scummy mostly for his interactions with Ali.
In post 1328, Baezu wrote:

How do we know this?

Sorry I’m horrible with setups...
I don't
KNOW
this. But its MB so if you are seeing 1 kill your 3 options are one team no shot, they shot the same person or there was role interference. I mean, my thinking was that OR points to double kill b/c one team no shot is just fucking stupid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1413, davesaz wrote:Wrong franchise Gollum.
I think Gollum belongs in every franchise.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if they are equal why should I have thought interference?

but I already answered your question. OR at least in my opinion.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1412, Gollum wrote:Will explain all when I get back
Sorry that I wasn't here to answer your question right away.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the trolling along with ali

not town reading Ali but defending her at every turn.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1465, Firebringer wrote:didn't last game we play I was scum and u townread me all game?
I dunno. y does this matter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1479, davesaz wrote:
In post 1457, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1328, Baezu wrote:

How do we know this?

Sorry I’m horrible with setups...
I don't
KNOW
this. But its MB so if you are seeing 1 kill your 3 options are one team no shot, they shot the same person or there was role interference. I mean, my thinking was that OR points to double kill b/c one team no shot is just fucking stupid.
Why make the initial post that way?
And I have doubts about Baezu's post.
b/c its what I thought? I mean I'm sure there are multiple ways to write that post and I just wrote it that way b/c that's the way I wrote it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #122) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is it just me or does this feel really slow?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #123) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't even know whose voting who. Fire is a good wagon and there's also gonna be a scummer or two in all the people that "misread" Ali yesterday.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #124) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c it means that scum are possibly not joining a wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #125) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll vote wherever I'm needed (i.e. fire, baezu or anyone that "misread" ali yesterday) but the ppl not voting should like vote somewhere.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #126) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I know but everytime someone cased her you fussed at them for having a bad case. its a weird as fuck interaction.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #127) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1562, Almost50 wrote:And what do I do with the rest of the roll?

i need some. Shits like $20 @ Costco

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #128) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #129) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

press 1 to watch a50 and fire make out press 2 to throw bleach on your eyes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #130) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1585, Irrelephant11 wrote:Is Ausuka just Alisae's partner
she's some flavor of scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #131) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess I'm the only one that thinks he's not super scummy or anything. I'd vote a TON of ppl b4 him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #132) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey, baezu finally says something i agree with.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #133) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1601, Nero Cain wrote:hey, baezu finally says something i agree with.
just to clarify I'm agreeing that she's scummy not that she's necessarily Ali scum although it's possible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #134) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1683, davesaz wrote:Is Baezu really the only one who took note of my vote?
no but its not like your vote is really that note worthy. All thought it is a bad vote and maybe it was you trying to do some kinda reaction test thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #135) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the point of engaging with scum is......?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #136) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1765, davesaz wrote:
In post 1764, Nero Cain wrote:the point of engaging with scum is......?
Using the interaction to show other town, if you're right.
If you're wrong, using the interaction to find out you're wrong.
Sounds like a win-win to me. It's pretty much always good to interact.

Any other questions?
fair

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #137) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I hate the dr. worm push and it think there's defiantly scum on it but I will give you that is a head-scratcher. He's asking a guy calling him scum where to vote...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #138) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was saying that PP is calling Worm scum and Worm asking PP where to vote was odd.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #139) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like it really had nothing to do with you so you are taking a jab @ me b/c why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #140) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

all 3 of yous are scummy, yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (isolation #141) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf there are 2? other scum beside you so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (isolation #142) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

meh, I've had better

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #143) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1812, Baezu wrote:
In post 1811, davesaz wrote:I'm still willing to listen to some cases on other people.
Same
Who do you want to talk about?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #144) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dave's insomnia vote was utter shit. I do like his Fire vote but now part f me wonders if its just going with the flow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #145) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (isolation #146) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wormz r squishy.

like im prob going to hell b/c when I was a little kid I'd drop worms in ant nests and watch them kill em.

That fun story aside, I agree with Dave that it never seemed like worm went hard against Ali. My reason gor thinking that Worm is NOT Ali scum is b/c her and Fire (or maybe it was just fire) were joking about worm being an Ali buddy. If he's scum he's not Ali scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #147) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why don't you think im town worm?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #148) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1958, Jingle wrote:Lil Uzi Vert [1]:Ausuka, Insomnia,
haha. 1 of you two is voteless.
In post 1958, Jingle wrote:Not Voting [1]: Dr Worm,

I think that at the begining of this day phase I was against a worm lynch but the more (or less) he does makes me care less and less

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #149) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my thing about DR. Worm is that he looks like lynch bait. I mean maybe that's just his normal posting style and its NAI. I'll re-read him later and let you guys know what I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (isolation #150) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2064, Emperor flippyNips wrote:well... that doesn't make me confident anymore about worm.
ok...why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #151) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2113, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 2094, Ausuka wrote:oh i totally forgot to mention this but I got raided by an ausukan raider again! (technically they attempted to, i don't know if it succeeded) so I guess that's some sort of weird third party thing?
WHY is AUSUKAN RAIDER 3rd party and not GROUPSCUM??

I'm very conflicted about this post. On one hand, Ausuka seems like a dumbo to think she's more likely to be targeted by 3rd party, let alone even think there's third party in this game.

And on the other hand, I can also see "why do u think 3p and not groupscum?" as a pressure point question from scum. Wouldn't be surised if this is S/S.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #152) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2072, Aristophanes wrote:That logic is horrendous
I mostly agree
In post 2082, Dr Worm wrote:WHY wasn"t DR WORM KILLLLLED FOR THIS?? ANWSER: SCUM thinks I"M EASY MISLYNCH!!
Why would you be killed for that?
In post 2085, Dr Worm wrote:BUT NOT PONGWIN!! HE KNOWS MY SOUL AND HAS REAL REASONS TO VOTE ME!!
In post 2086, Dr Worm wrote:PONGWIN could be SCUM but I not BC of VOTING ME!!
:shifty:

you know...I could really buy into an Ali/ausuka and Worm/PP team right about now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #153) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: worm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #154) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: dr. worm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #155) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is baezu the safest lynch over someone like ari?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (isolation #156) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats this difference between Baezu and
In post 2265, Aristophanes wrote:Do I believe this claim...
Unsure
seems like p much the same thing though ari is fence sitting more.

VOTE: ari

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (isolation #157) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not even calling Baezu town and even if Baezu is scum there's still scum outside of her. I'm not really getting why you are getting bent out of shape, guy. I'm a Boonski'i with no power so VT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (isolation #158) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ummmmm....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #159) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who would you lynch at this point?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (isolation #160) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

was there a dead thread for this?

I don't feel like the 2 3rd parties fit into this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”