MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #281 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:43 am

Post by MariaR »

I envy the weak. But I must remain strong.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #283 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:45 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 282, Gamma Emerald wrote:Aw fuck I just cut myself on that edgy post
(LET ME ROLEPLAY IN PEACE GAMMA-I mean)...I suppose weak people like yourself wouldn't understand the issues I go through
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #285 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:24 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't feel like catching up since I know I'll get a partner anyway.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #290 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:46 am

Post by MariaR »

Bitmap is a lady right? Leave them out for now until I see a better lady to leave out.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #292 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:50 am

Post by MariaR »

Because cephirs iso is 100% filler and useless. He asked a question on players not posting that would always result in just empty filler noise and the thing about Kagami can easily be faked. The posts they've made are simply bad.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #475 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 295, Cephrir wrote:I guess I'll hold off on accepting if it's just going to get you lynched.
This feels pretty LAMIST. I don’t like this reaction, I would’ve townread it if he just said yes to the dance, but this is just blah.
In post 302, Ankamius wrote:
In post 277, Gamma Emerald wrote:1: okay, why does not taking a lead = going out early?
2: there's people you do know you can pair with, myself included.
3: I really feel you're jumping the gun on this whole deal overall, you assume just because people don't know you, they won't like you (at least that's the feeling you're giving me)
I think you're probably not especially aware of the fundamental basis behind this mindset

I'm primarily looking to avoid being a paranoia mislynch late in the game, which I suspect is a reasonable possibility if I start taking a lead role in the game throughout and the game hits a point where there's like... three pairings left. I would like to avoid that scenario.

I also have a tendency to get emotional or have my particular personality quirks either frustrate other people enough to compromise their ability to hunt properly or to shut myself down so that I become useless; I expect that this playerlist is one that this can happen in depending on how the game goes

if there's a high enough possibility of either of these scenarios happening, then it's far better for me to try to build an endgame townblock to PoE out the game and leave to cement that my solve is town motivated than to try to push each lynch myself and risk compromising the entire game over it

it's ultimately a decision of practicality over what is better for town in the lategame rather than the present; it's one of the reasons I'm very uneasy with the early townreads I've gotten, because becoming a consensus obvtown read has the downside of me practically being forced to be in that endgame pairing and risk the second scenario happening (unless I'm the designated sacrifice with Kagami for intermission, but I don't believe that's ever optimal unless I'm one of the biggest question mark slots in the game)
I’d dance with Ank but I know for a fact we’d be a prime. ‘Ank/Maria are towny but they’re really good at scum let’s lynch them.’ It’d be fun to try and talk to Ank though given we have our own playstyle clashes at times. She seems strong enough though…

Thank god I don’t have to read Fire because he’ll get himself killed as either town or scum.
In post 350, Kagami wrote:I like pops.
Same.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #482 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 356, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 346, Kagami wrote:hi dunn~
Hi

I'm townreading Bitmap and might send an invitation there
And what makes you townread them?
In post 390, Cephrir wrote:@ank what i mostly meant is that i don't think most players give a flying fuck about deadtown reads even if they're nightkilled (they should, but they don't, and it is hard to account for & weigh against your own opinions)
Preach, if people looked at dead towns reads they’d have a much higher winrate. It’s why scum can just kill X with almost no downside in this game type.
In post 402, Ankamius wrote:I don't think that's enough to townread dunn
Don’t worry, I’ll have a read on Dunn before the game is over and it’ll be fine. (In fact I’m already in the lean of one)
In post 447, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 442, Kagami wrote:Dunn is very likely to pair with Maria
Nah, we're not doing that anymore since it stopped being special
^
Me and Dunn being in a neighborhood is boring since we shouldn’t need a PT to be able to read each other it’s pretty sub-optimal.
In post 450, unwnd wrote:
In post 444, Dunnstral wrote:Cephrir feels like town to me, what am I missing?
What I notice from him is that he is quickly dismissive of his own decisions, there's a lot of interactions where I feel like he's going to lead with something or have a purpose to get involved and then he just handwaves it. I tried to get him to open up about Bitmap and I didn't really get anything out of it. You'd think with the amount he's posting his direction would be more clear, but it's really not.

I understand it's pre-game but he seems pretty intent on actually trying to play Mafia but then halfway he goes back to a more lax attitude which is lol
If this was anyone but you I swear...
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #488 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 464, Cephrir wrote:
In post 458, unwnd wrote:
In post 455, Cephrir wrote:
In post 450, unwnd wrote:What I notice from him is that he is quickly dismissive of his own decisions, there's a lot of interactions where I feel like he's going to lead with something or have a purpose to get involved and then he just handwaves it. I tried to get him to open up about Bitmap and I didn't really get anything out of it. You'd think with the amount he's posting his direction would be more clear, but it's really not.

I understand it's pre-game but he seems pretty intent on actually trying to play Mafia but then halfway he goes back to a more lax attitude which is lol
i realize im not qualified to be the person to tell you this but you've just identified that i am still cephrir and have not been replaced with a doppelganger
It just seems a bit contradicting yknow? I'm not sure how you would to represent yourself, unless you are saying you try to do both
ill break it down for you

im dismissive of my own decisions. i am a low confidence wishy washy person. confidence is legitimately such a good meta scumtell on me that i have to fake this demeanor as scum and have been caught by slipping it up. ive previously made an alt where i pretended to be more confident than i actually felt as town, and admittedly i scumhunted more successfully but i felt like i was lying in every post

i sometimes drop points and get bored with them, i am a bit erratic. sometimes i will make posts for absolutely no reason purely to share my thoughts with the thread. it's just me being me!

and i'm trying to win but i'm more here to have a good time than to prove i'm the very best like no one ever was. i already know that i'm not particularly good at this game, i'm just here because it's something to do.
I believe everything Cephir is saying in this post, but that doesn’t make it towny considering if it’s such a big tell as he’s claiming he needs to play a certain way or he’ll be caught right away.

In post 476, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 475, MariaR wrote:
In post 295, Cephrir wrote:I guess I'll hold off on accepting if it's just going to get you lynched.
This feels pretty LAMIST. I don’t like this reaction, I would’ve townread it if he just said yes to the dance, but this is just blah.
In post 475, MariaR wrote:I’d dance with Ank but I know for a fact we’d be a prime. ‘Ank/Maria are towny but they’re really good at scum let’s lynch them.’ It’d be fun to try and talk to Ank though given we have our own playstyle clashes at times. She seems strong enough though…
I don’t know why you’re quoting this like the context is even close to the same.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #490 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 479, Cephrir wrote:
In post 475, MariaR wrote:This feels pretty LAMIST. I don’t like this reaction, I would’ve townread it if he just said yes to the dance, but this is just blah.
don't you always hate my guts anyway? just start now! :D
Don't worry the only thing I hate in life is my personality
In post 484, unwnd wrote:
In post 482, MariaR wrote:If this was anyone but you I swear...

Loool what does this mean
Quiet you I'm gonna tug on your ear again.
In post 486, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Maria
what do you think of Dunn so far?
I plan on telling my partner my exact reads and all that. Since Dunn is going to get a partner it's better to let people form opinions before they get influenced by my own.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #492 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

Yeah I wanna Dance with ank but I know they won't offer me that if it took ages so I suppose I'll wait.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #498 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 493, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 490, MariaR wrote:
In post 486, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Maria
what do you think of Dunn so far?
I plan on telling my partner my exact reads and all that. Since Dunn is going to get a partner it's better to let people form opinions before they get influenced by my own.
I don't care what others think I care what you think
That's the exact reason I'm holding off I'm giving my Dunn read.
If I told people with extreme confidence what my Dunn read was atm they'd probably listen to me given everyone knows I can read Dunn better then pretty much anyone on the site.
Pedit: The avatar is supposed to be more monotone/on the lazy side. I'm using this one for reasons
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #505 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

Much better.
As tempting as it is to dance with you I feel once again the PT would be sub-optimal and more so you scared of reading me or at least pretending if you're scum.
Pedit: Oh neat thanks Gamma
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #508 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

Na Lupin is town. They're even more obv town because of how they interacted around scum bitmap.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #515 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 509, unwnd wrote:
In post 505, MariaR wrote:Much better.
As tempting as it is to dance with you I feel once again the PT would be sub-optimal and more so you scared of reading me or at least pretending if you're scum.
Pedit: Oh neat thanks Gamma
If this is towards me what's the read you have on me rn

If this is towards dunn then uh I guess same question
This would never be towards Dunn because he's the easiest player for me to pocket in mafia. Well, besides 1 other player but they're not here. I think you've had good and bad posts, I'm waiting for something from you, if I don't see it soon I'll be worried.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #518 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 512, Dunnstral wrote:I think MariaR shading the person I've shown an interest in partnering with is scum motivated rather than a coincidence
This is is an invalid argument considering I was scumreading Bitmap before you even started showing interest.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #543 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 528, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 518, MariaR wrote:
In post 512, Dunnstral wrote:I think MariaR shading the person I've shown an interest in partnering with is scum motivated rather than a coincidence
This is is an invalid argument considering I was scumreading Bitmap before you even started showing interest.
I forgot about that, I guess you are right. Why are they scum?
I'm more interested in hearing why you townread them so I can prove you wrong.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #545 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ank would you pair with Gamma or no
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #559 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 551, Dunnstral wrote:
MariaR wrote:
In post 528, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 518, MariaR wrote:
I forgot about that, I guess you are right. Why are they scum?
I'm more interested in hearing why you townread them so I can prove you wrong.
I asked you if you read my reasoning, how are you missing large chunks of the thread?

Spoiler:
In post 386, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 372, Cephrir wrote:
In post 356, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 346, Kagami wrote:hi dunn~
Hi

I'm townreading Bitmap and might send an invitation there
what a wild thing to have as your only opinion.

why?
Because they seem genuine in their posting so far, and some people like MariaR are posturing that they are the scummiest person here (I'm not sure if you're townreading them or you have them as light scum with your post)
In post 393, Dunnstral wrote:Plus I liked the look of most of their reads coming from them

Shade on Oversoul, Gamma as town
In post 398, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 394, Cephrir wrote:i guess im not advanced enough to be sure someone's posturing scum before they flip!
I'm not calling Maria scum though, just saying that she's posturing around the idea of leaving Bitmap out either way
I saw this already I wanted posts itself because what you're saying isn't really helpful. 'There posts seem genuine and the reads are nice' no you're wrong. The whole way they're acting is fake the reads they have are trash. Without posts itself this goes into a back and forth that's useless. So come back to me when you give quotes
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #562 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 549, OkaPoka wrote:Forcing MariaR/pop out for a flip might be helpful simply due to the virtue of them having reads giving us info but I think they might be more useful in spewing out reads and going for a vote flip info wise
Why me and pops? Do no other ladies reads interest you at the moment?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #573 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

That makes 2 slots I never have to read. Just get Maya in here for all 3
pedit: The crux of your townread is the crux of my scumread
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #982 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:01 am

Post by MariaR »

Why did I have to wake up to 13 pages...maybe I could just fall back asleep.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1289 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

Can Oversoul ask me to dance already.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1290 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1282, unwnd wrote:down 2 get rejected twice

MariaR, lets dance i guess
In post 1283, Ankamius wrote:ya no

I'd like to ask MariaR to dance
What the fuck is this
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1291 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ok I'm like 20+ pages behind I guess I should read
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1320 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: 1
In post 691, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
In post 498, MariaR wrote: Pedit: The avatar is supposed to be more monotone/on the lazy side. I'm using this one for reasons
in
STARK
contrast to your normal play?
Oh I like you we’re gonna get along great. In other words Gaidens catch up is super...bland. It’s just lacking and meh. I don’t know how they caught up that fast but it was just meh. Pure null and meh
In post 700, Oversoul wrote:MariaR, did you invite unwnd to play this game?
Yes, is that a problem? Well, obviously not but I guess I’m more curious why you felt the need to ask this.
In post 700, Oversoul wrote:Back off, bub
She's with me

These people can leave the game pre-dance and I think we would all be better off for it:
1. OkaPoka
4. Firebringer
5. SXTLHGaiden
2. Alisae
5. Gamma Emerald
7. Bitmap
9. Shiro
*coughs* This list is pretty good minus Gamma. I can’t believe you wanna dance with me of all people.
In post 716, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 700, Oversoul wrote:Back off, bub
She's with me
... is she? i don't think she's mentioned you once
Careful Dunnbunn your jealously is showing.
In post 724, Dunnstral wrote:Let's leave Creature behind
I feel like scum you has made this exact statement before in a normal but I’m too lazy to go find it so I’ll just say I’m shading you so it doesn’t start a fight. Too lazy.
In post 728, Oversoul wrote:If your choice isn't MariaR that's suss
Towny considering oversouls mindset of me/umd
In post 731, Dunnstral wrote:I don't think MariaR has done anything you could call her town for
Careful your shade is showing for no reason.
In post 741, Gamma Emerald wrote:I really don't want unwnd + Maria to happen until OS backs that shit up
Go on.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1340 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: 2
In post 775, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 744, popsofctown wrote:DV and Ceph is XOR because scum don't dance with scum unless they are terribad and I know at a minimum Ceph is not terribad
are you saying one of them is definitely scum or at most one of them is scum
In a dream world Oka and Bitmap pair up so I can kill both of them and make a dif lady that I scumread leave, but that’s just a dream for a reason.
In post 785, Shiro wrote:
I am afraid I have to reject your proposal as i find it extremely suspicious
This comes as a surprise to me because I thought Shiro and Fire would just auto pair right away. If I wasn’t scumreading a ton of slots already I’d call this SvS because of how abnormal and shocking this was, but I suppose it’s more towny on both ends. More shiro than fire.
In post 798, popsofctown wrote:It takes less time to play a game as scum. You don't have to solve

I can think someone is town and still think their read is bad

I told that story about shiro like a page ago
You got to the correct answer but for the wrong reasons and I want to try and stop you from repeating that incase you get it wrong. A lot of your head is in mechs and stuff we really can’t make a good judgment call on yet. You’re trying to place all the pieces of the puzzle without reading what the puzzle is.
In post 803, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 801, OkaPoka wrote:so pop

why is bit town then
It's the unpopular consensus and it matters
?
This feels like you calling pop town for townreading Bit but could be a misread on my end
In post 825, Alisae wrote:
In post 65, lupin007 wrote:im helping!
I feel like I want to townread this slot
but I shouldn't mark it off so easily as town
Dang Ali is acting weird already *yawn*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1352 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: 3
In post 835, Alisae wrote:{Dunn, Cephir}
{Fire}
{unwnd, Oka}
{Everyone Else}
{Oversoul, Shiro, Creature, Pops}
{Gamma Emerald, Ank}
Alisae getting left out would be great for my own personal reads at this point.
In post 882, OkaPoka wrote:u didnt like me in gameshow either

u n rc were like the only ones who thought i was the scum in the bef/oka pairing

i was a bit insulted
Bad very weird reaction that I doubt Oka believes
In post 898, Ankamius wrote:I'll likely just ask MariaR at some point if she starts getting these paranoia reads too, even if it's for no other reason than to contain the damage

I'm already not liking these pairings enough that I'm not convinced it's a better idea to try to play through these scumreads and try to push town to win instead of looking to minimize the damage so that my alignment isn't a distraction
Dang and here I thought you asked me because you thought I was towny.
In post 924, Oversoul wrote:
Dance with me creature
Not bad
In post 932, unwnd wrote:Gentlemen
unwnd
Gaiden(Think he either dies as scum here with the IC or is just town. Basically resolves himself)

Dunnstral
Oversoul
Ankamius
DeasVail
Firebringer
OkaPoka

Ladies
Kagami
Shiro
Cephrir
Popsofctown
Creature
Alisae
MariaR
Gamma Emerald
Creature
Bitmap

Where my head is at right now. I think I made preemptive judgment on Ank/Ceph and I feel like for Ceph the comment Alisae made about Ceph probably holds more weight than me judging him on a playstyle basis. With Ank I've changed my mind just based on the fact their reads seem to be syncing up with mine. I ISO'd Bitmap on my own time and found absolutely nothing to like about him lol
Your reads seem pretty...interesting and not in a good way, but let’s talk about Shiro and Cephir.
In post 962, unwnd wrote:Gonna be honest just like an actual dance I tire out too easily and I want my mommy to come pick me up

Next appearance I make based on what Maria says is either me asking her or asking Shiro. I'm tired of hearing my own voice
Interesting considering you asked me anyway. Why?
In post 1010, Bitmap wrote:Why? You make this argument but have no backup for it.
Because it was my 2nd post and I didn’t feel like making one.

I would respond to the rest of Bits stuff but if I need to say why they’re scum people need help and I know I won’t get killed over Bitmap so.
In post 1032, Bitmap wrote:@Dunn: Are you going to protect your lady that you town-read by asking them out or you going to let Mariar get away with a bullshit scum read on me that

A) Had no substance
B) Then had the audacity to not even explain their reads when you asked them but instead asked why you townread me

?
^Hint if anyone needs help with how manipulative this is
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1353 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ok the rest of these pages are mostly filler I don't care about so I've caught up.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1359 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't mind pairing up with Ank or umd I think both are more then likely town, but I think it's probably better if I pair with Ank
Pedit: Alright, if I pair with Ank who would you ask next?
pedit2: I think Alis play has been awful and is a slot that should die. So yes I scumread them
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1364 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

See for me to have paranoia I need to not have evidence or reason to suspect either of you.
And I have plenty.
pedit: good on you Gamma
pedit2; Do I need to compliment you again?
pedit3: When have I ever done that Fire?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1372 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1365, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1352, MariaR wrote: I would respond to the rest of Bits stuff but if I need to say why they’re scum people need help and I know I won’t get killed over Bitmap so.
Going for D1 lynchbait isn't scum hunting.
Just because a slot is 'lynchbait' (lol on calling yourself lynchbait btw) doesn't mean they can't get a scum role pm. :igmeou:
In post 1366, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1364, MariaR wrote:See for me to have paranoia I need to not have evidence or reason to suspect either of you.
And I have plenty.
pedit: good on you Gamma
pedit2; Do I need to compliment you again?
pedit3: When have I ever done that Fire?
ive done it to you before, it works.
Sure if you wanna believe that go for it. Your mind is strange anyway
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1383 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1377, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1372, MariaR wrote:Sure if you wanna believe that go for it. Your mind is strange anyway
gonna go for the "I am not gonna bother reading fire" route? Nice.
I said that before. I don't need to read you because you're gonna get yourself killed anyway. Don't ask me to explain further because it'll just end up hurting your feelings if I go into detail.
I'm about to say yes to Ank. Anyone got a strong objection?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1395 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1384, Alisae wrote:
In post 1383, MariaR wrote:
In post 1372, MariaR wrote:Sure if you wanna believe that go for it. Your mind is strange anyway
I said that before. I don't need to read you because you're gonna get yourself killed anyway. Don't ask me to explain further because it'll just end up hurting your feelings if I go into detail.
yeah
I got one
Go on
In post 1385, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1372, MariaR wrote:
In post 1365, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1352, MariaR wrote: I would respond to the rest of Bits stuff but if I need to say why they’re scum people need help and I know I won’t get killed over Bitmap so.
Going for D1 lynchbait isn't scum hunting.
Just because a slot is 'lynchbait' (lol on calling yourself lynchbait btw) doesn't mean they can't get a scum role pm. :igmeou:
You literally said in your opening post "lets exclude bitmap" for absolutely no reason.
No, I iso'd you. Didn't like what you had posted and wanted you to leave. It's rather simple *yawn*
In post 1387, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1383, MariaR wrote:
i don't care your opinions on me. We have that settled long ago. Do you want me to not interact with you though?

Cause I do intend to sort u.
I have no objections with you interacting with me. I don't think you know how to sort me correctly, but you've made it clear you think you do. So if talking to me helps you go for it.
In post 1390, Ankamius wrote:I'm actually rather confident that FB is town this game
I'm keeping note of this for our PT
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1400 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

Sure Ank I'll dance with ya.

Treat me nicely.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1416 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

As I said me and Ank are prime paranoia targets, but I don't think that'll be a factor.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1423 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1417, Alisae wrote:man claire you didn't even listen to my objection
ik u scumread me but like, rly?
you could atleast hear me out before you said yes :/
Nothing you said would've changed my mind.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1426 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

apparently you don't see why me pairing with Ank is the best choice here optimally.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1435 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1427, Alisae wrote:no i don't
care to fill me in?
I think me and Ank are probably the 2 most 'paranoia' slots in the game. Like you could say either one of us are towny but you're scared because we're good at scum. So in the fact either of us get lynched it results in the both of us dying so you can't do that with another pair. I do think Ank is town but it's also a bonus
Pedit: Na creatue I've never rage suicided in my life don't plan on starting anytime soon. The only time I left the game was when it was optimal. A) We were about to be lynched B) It was 2 days to deadline. I'm not a person you can really get mad.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1605 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:49 am

Post by MariaR »

Can Gold ask pops so we can have a conf town pairing? Ty
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1613 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:53 am

Post by MariaR »

If gold danced with any other lady I'd kill the slot most likely. So dance with conf town pops who are both towny.
pedit: Good to see scum are still trying to stop TvT pairs so they can be ML down the road.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1619 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1615, unwnd wrote:
In post 1613, MariaR wrote:If gold danced with any other lady I'd kill the slot most likely. So dance with conf town pops who are both towny.
pedit: Good to see scum are still trying to stop TvT pairs so they can be ML down the road.
OK but why am I dying because I don't feel like creature is town
You're dying because the other ladies are bad options. You could do me a favor and choose who of Ali/bitmap you want me to kill for you (because I'm killing both0 but I don't think you'd like that. Maybe don't dance so all 3 die? :wink:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1627 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1624, unwnd wrote:
In post 1619, MariaR wrote:
In post 1615, unwnd wrote:
In post 1613, MariaR wrote:If gold danced with any other lady I'd kill the slot most likely. So dance with conf town pops who are both towny.
OK but why am I dying because I don't feel like creature is town
You're dying because the other ladies are bad options. You could do me a favor and choose who of Ali/bitmap you want me to kill for you (because I'm killing both0 but I don't think you'd like that. Maybe don't dance so all 3 die? :wink:
Much like all of our interactions you basically tell me to go die

Thank u for inviting me Maria
Anytime friend. See you at thanksgiving? If you think 1 of those 3 are strongly town I'll obviously listen to your opinion. If you danced with Ali I'd be somewhat interested.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1635 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:02 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1628, Alisae wrote:
In post 1624, unwnd wrote:Much like all of our interactions you basically tell me to go die
yeah
Playing with Maria is fun when she scumreads you:P
Hey don't be like that I'll still listen to your opinions in the case that I'm wrong and of course I could be. You just need to convince me of that.

You're not doing a good job at the moment.
pedit: Huh? You wanted me to feel bad for you? No, deal with it.
You could ask pops and I wouldn't be too sad about it, I just tr GR more then you so I want GR but I do think you're both town.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1637 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:04 am

Post by MariaR »

idk why Alisae is openly lying right now. Well, I do. But it's stupid and I expected them to be smarter about it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1653 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:10 am

Post by MariaR »

oh no we're giving creature a dance partner.
At least I know my Day 1 lynch
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1659 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1655, Cephrir wrote:Also it's pretty fucked that we are giving shiro and creature partners and apparently not Ali or pops lmao scum are cleaning up here completely for free
^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1660 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:13 am

Post by MariaR »

Fire and Shiro pre game every time so that was to be expected though.
GR needs to ask pops
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1670 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:16 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1661, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1653, MariaR wrote:oh no we're giving creature a dance partner.
You have too many scumreads
Who do you think I'm scumreading?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1679 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:18 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1672, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1670, MariaR wrote:
In post 1661, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1653, MariaR wrote:oh no we're giving creature a dance partner.
You have too many scumreads
Who do you think I'm scumreading?
3/4 of the remaining ladies
Interesting.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1699 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:22 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1690, Ankamius wrote:btw I'm just going to trust consensus on unwnd and that my point on him was a fluke so in that case

we 100% paired all three scum
I know who we can thank for that
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1707 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:23 am

Post by MariaR »

Dunn/bitmap pair is dying first for me.
Oka could be scum too but I don't think Gamma is
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1739 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:33 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1733, Cephrir wrote:Bitmap should have been the predance lynch.

Though only because shiro was not possible.
Yup, we just need to lynch them Day 1 now. It's annoying but whatever
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1774 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:32 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1767, Alisae wrote:
In post 1763, OkaPoka wrote:oh wait with one pairing possible left

pair with creature please
In post 1764, OkaPoka wrote:creature is a lot easier to read for me

i dont know about alisae
no one gives a fuck what you think because ur going to be the first lynch in the game
#scumarentpeople
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1876 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:53 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Dunnmap
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1879 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:54 am

Post by MariaR »

All 3 of these votes are fine tbh.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1881 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:54 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1878, unwnd wrote:Dunn or Bitmap you think is scum Maria?
Prob Bit on the factor that I don't think scum dunn is stupid enough to pair with bit
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1897 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:05 am

Post by MariaR »

Part of me wants to give Oka a moment to 'solve' but I won't complain about the death
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1912 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:13 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1907, Ankamius wrote:2 of Shiro/Oka/Bitmap pairings need to flip d1
^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1923 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:16 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1915, popsofctown wrote:Wow MariaR you and Ank are really in sync this game you two should have been dance partners
ikr I'm really sad we didn't.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1925 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:16 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1916, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1912, MariaR wrote:
In post 1907, Ankamius wrote:2 of Shiro/Oka/Bitmap pairings need to flip d1
^
What's your read on me without looking at Bitmap?
Not important or needed.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2568 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:51 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2083, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2075, Bitmap wrote:I would consider Ank/MariaR but I don't think my partner would consider that the best.
I think Ank is more likely to be town than Maria, who I am neutral about
When are you just going to admit you can’t read me instead of saying you have me as ‘neutral’
In post 2108, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2104, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2098, Ankamius wrote:btw

I'm pretty sure I've figured out scum's strategy this game
Cool, what is it
I'll discuss it in my neighborhood

because it almost entirely precludes mariar being scum if it's true
Ooh la la~
In post 2123, Cephrir wrote:Is there anything in particular that makes you think they're not scum, bitmap?

Sometimes the easy lynch players do roll scum
Just because someone is easy to lynch/considered lynch bait doesn’t mean they can’t be scum. It means legit nothing.
In post 2165, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: unwnd
Oh dear we do need to talk I see
In post 2209, unwnd wrote:
In post 2195, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2193, unwnd wrote:
In post 2182, Ankamius wrote:DeasVail - Cephrir
Kagami
- SXTLHGaiden
Ankamius
- MariaR
Firebringer - Shiro
OkaPoka -
Gamma Emerald

Dunnstral - Bitmap
unwnd - popsofctown
Golden Robster
- Creature
I hate to say this but if Dunn ends up being a townie I'm pretty sure Maria is playing you and not the other way around.
Go on...
Maria's hard to pin, I've paranoia'd her as town plenty of times but I feel when I do that she eventually makes a good decision and I stop worrying about it. The problem I have is that based on this fact alone--I don't think Maria has been making any decisions at all. When I made my hierarchy, I thought Ank's process of choosing Maria was fluent, felt like a townie process, but I'm pretty sure scum!Maria jumps on this regardless of the intent of the other person. I remember Maria say she's looking for me but never alluded to the fact why she denied me in the first place, and maybe my opinion is biased but I feel she'd try a bit harder to solve me (and to an extent, you) at this juncture, but most of the time just feels like a bit of a front.
Okay let’s break this down.

I don't think Maria has been making any decisions at all
What? I feel I've been pretty transparent in my choices and reads this game so I have no idea where you're coming from with this logic. I don't know what kind of 'choices' you don't think I've done. Sure I've hid a few details that I put in my PT. I guess the only real thing I didn't have to make was my dance partner because when I got back I had 2 people wanting to dance with me (well 3) I also explained why I didn't want to dance with you when I think we both know scum me can dance with you and have almost no problems
I remember Maria say she's looking for me but never alluded to the fact why she denied me in the first place
Yes I did. I told you because a PT with us would be boring and I don't need a neighborhood to read you.
and maybe my opinion is biased but I feel she'd try a bit harder to solve me
I don't need to try harder to solve you when I'm already confident on my read with you. Sorry you're just that easy to read for me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2574 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:02 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2295, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2293, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: Ceph/DV

I'm going to park my vote here.
By “park” do you mean that you are intending to keep it here for some time or is it more along the lines of “put my vote here”?
The fact this is what you choose to comment on is really sus considering the events that happened around that time.
In post 2305, Shiro wrote:
In post 2076, Dunnstral wrote:Fire-Shiro won't be any more readable with 2 pairs alive than they are now
Well that is a flat out lie. We are both very readable after a certain point.
From your own point of view maybe. But to others you’re clearly very hard to read. Just because you think you can read fire well and vice versa doesn’t mean the rest of the thread can.
In post 2315, Firebringer wrote:and you think scum me goes for that?
In post 2316, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2313, Firebringer wrote:u should have danced with Alisae, dunny.
They didn't seem town to me until the point where it was too late for them to get a pairing (I proposed then Golden Rob proposed) - I had mixed feelings before that point, I was liking the content Bitmap was putting in the thread
Firebringer wrote:and you think scum me goes for that?
Pushing Bitmap? Yeah
I should just have a post on my notepad that says ‘just because a lynch is easy doesn’t mean it isn’t on scum.’ You people seem to forget it’s 3 scum. If we all find certain slots scummy we should lynch them. The ‘path of this is easy’ doesn’t mean it’s AI
In post 2351, Dunnstral wrote:The dramatic shift in tone is looking back at Rvs and his opening posts though. They were different, I don't think that makes them scummy... why is "dramatic shift in tone" a reason to scumread someone, in the first place?

I doubt he doesn't think before making potentially controversial statements as scum
Tone shift isn’t AI. The way Bit tried to show who they are to the public is. ‘You’re voting lynchbait!’ ‘Defend me.’ ‘My play is super bad lol’ Bit focused so much on themselves and not finding scum while giving no real good solid reads besides a TR on you until they were forced to give them
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2578 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2356, Shiro wrote:
In post 2327, Ankamius wrote:shiro can get in line
I shall not, especially for Mariah whose whole posting has seemed imo telegraphed, Mariah in any game I have seen her is far more relaxed. Furthermore Mariah has never read me wrong in any game yet she comes here saying we need to go? Yea I am not buying this in the least. However if Mariah and bit are scum it makes sense in order to draw attention away from but while bit play around the whole thing.

BTW scum/scum pairing has been done twice and both times lead to scum victory just so people know. Mariah is the one that did it with dun. 8 don't think it is beyond reason she would pull it again.
I doubt you’ll believe me but I don’t remember a single game we’ve been in together where I’ve had a ‘hard’ read on you. I assume you’re refering to a dance game but I can’t remember what my read on you their was. I have Fire as town and had you as null but I think you’re getting somewhat townier. Also, me being relaxed means nothing. I’m a mood player I can play any tone I feel like. When I use this avi I take my emotions out of the game and play relaxed. It’s how I feel like playing so I’m gonna do it.
In post 2387, Bitmap wrote:I'm starting to suspect that out of the Ank/MariaR pairing, that if anything, MariaR is scum. They just push easy players.
Hm, where did I put that quote…
In post 2401, unwnd wrote:Well here's my other dumb on MariaR cause she's being talked about a wee bit

Spoiler:
Maria - Talked in thread about this read a bit. Think Maria's pushes lack initiative, like there is a certain process required that I'm not seeing. This isn't an individual tell rather more ubiquitous, and I think that her play suggests that she will be applying pressure more effectively but doesn't do anything with it? I think when town are trying to apply pressure they may exaggerate their stances and then eventually reveal what they got out of this exchange, but I'm not really close to understanding this from Maria. It's like with Dunn she seemed really pissed about..whatever, but nothing came out of it. There was another instance where she was hard on Ceph calling him scum but ???? where did that go lol. In terms of Maria themselves, I think that pressure and see what happens fits her mold, but right now I think she's just trying to play too close to what is effective as a townie without the results. That's why you see cookie-cutter exchanges or her coming to conclusions before anything actually happens. Lean scum
I don’t really know how to properly respond to this mostly because of how incorrect it is. Now some people might be saying ‘but if it’s so wrong shouldn’t that be easy’ I’m very self aware and I know what stances will probably make people push me and what won’t. I always like to hide certain stuff in dance games and hide it in my PT. My Ceph read is in my PT not in the thread. It’s not an objective to me. This is mostly just...lol
In post 2403, Ankamius wrote:Guys

You understand that MariaR is a strong enough scum player that you're probably not going to catch her with really simple shit like that, right
You know I was tempted to say this but thought against it because I know people would just say ‘You’d post that as scum.’
In post 2404, unwnd wrote:
In post 2403, Ankamius wrote:Guys

You understand that MariaR is a strong enough scum player that you're probably not going to catch her with really simple shit like that, right
I have years of experience with MariaR and have caught her as scum though. Twice even!
….Congrats you caught me as scum in a game where I was sick and couldn’t play it and the other being where I was having problems. Please stop trying to act like you know me inside out when we’ve had conversations on my play that you still don’t get.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2582 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:18 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2452, Ankamius wrote:I think I have reasonable odds of eventually seeing through her game plan if she's scum yes
Interesting.
In post 2561, Bitmap wrote:
In post 2520, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 2515, Bitmap wrote:
In post 2513, Ankamius wrote:I was outlining why thinking MariaR and I being SvS is just dumb
There's like no way both of you are scum. Has to be one at most. And if there's scum, it's probably MariaR.
Can u quote and analyze the posts that are scummy for me?
I need MariaR to post more because it's linked with a weird theory that just got brought up.
Hi
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2592 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:22 am

Post by MariaR »

What actions of mine look like obv scum to you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2601 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:27 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2595, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2592, MariaR wrote:What actions of mine look like obv scum to you.
I don't think you've been obvscumming but I've seen like 4-6 people scumread you for reasons that I either can't find or are very ??????? so I can only assume they're finding really easy scumtells or something
People think because I'm pushing easy lynches that I'm scummy and 2 people think I'm scum because they can read me (lol) people need to understand that we have 3 scum. Just because this is the 'easy lynch' (again lol) doesn't mean they can't get a scum role pm. You become the easy lynch by having scummy posts as well so this whole thing is just. Annoying.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2604 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:33 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2602, Kagami wrote:
In post 2600, popsofctown wrote:I wanna read MariaR just like any old player
I have played with her before and this is correct.
This is how I want people to read me but that's rarely how it happens.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2670 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

Man part of me wants to be lazy and just ignore you cause I know for a fact some of this is just a test to help you get a read on me otherwise you’d be pushing me harder but then people are gonna say ‘Maria is ignoring the case,’ even though I’m not getting lynched today I feel obligated to answer. *yawn*
In post 2649, unwnd wrote:just feel like you're not for what I expect for this approach to be normally town. Does this make sense?
Yes, in the example you gave that makes sense, but when your logic is flawed in a base sense it’s very invalid. You expect me to play in a ‘certain playstyle.’ The reason I tell people meta doesn’t work on me is because of how often I change my playstyle based on how I want/how I feel. It’s so stupidly easy for me that if you expect me to play a certain way your going to most likely just get the wrong result.
In post 2652, unwnd wrote:There's a reason You-Know-Who always butted heads with you Maria: It's cuz ur very similar in approach as town.
Is it bad I’m drawing a blank unless you mean woofers but I don’t think you do.
In post 2652, unwnd wrote:but rather I'm leaning on you being scum for the ineffectiveness of your play right now because I do admire your reads when you have them
*Tilts head*
Huh? Why don’t you ask me about my reads then. I have a solid reason for why I’m trying to play more of a backseat to this game, my partner and I both agree on it. But even if I am playing a back seat I don’t think my reads have been ifeffective or that I have a lack of them. In fact, I have a pretty good read on every slot in the game besides 2 players.
In post 2652, unwnd wrote:Like, I read your response to me and you're saying you're transparent but I wonder why you're exactly making them. I wonder why you're focusing on the emotional aspect of my arguments unless you feel like that's the only thing I've criticized you for-- which it's not. My argument is not 'you are acting this way therefore scummy', my argument is 'you are acting this way for a reason, and the way you are doing it feels far more self-preservational
I suppose you’re somewhat correct, I definitely had a gameplan going into this first dance (and this game, but you haven’t commented on what I purposely did to my knowlage so I see no reason to bring it up) and I’ve had to make a few adjustments but it’s still going on track. If you really think I’m scum for that by all means.
In post 2654, unwnd wrote:I guess another thing I wanna bring forward is why you easily resigned to me being a townread. I don't feel I deserved it. You said you were looking for something in me and yet it never came to light what it is. You say 'im an easy read' but I dunno I have lots of evidence that suggests you don't feel that way.
Why would I explain to you what it is I was looking for or, if I ever found that something? That seems pretty bad to do and I would never admit if I found it or not. Even if you feel you don't deserve the TR I found it myself and think you're town. If you think you have 'evidence' that suggests I'm wrong please point it out for the group. I'll wait. What a drag...
In post 2657, OkaPoka wrote:Again: I don't see Maria actually pushing lynches? If anything she is playing defense right now
Wonderful shade but I feel I’ve been pretty clear on who I want dead. (You/Bit/Ceph/Des)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2672 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2666, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Ankamius/MariaR

I'm pretty sure MariaR is scum

And no, I'm not partnered with her
You know, I'm surprised you commited a read to me. I thought you'd stop doing that since last time.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2676 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2674, Gamma Emerald wrote:@MariaR pls tell me what you think of my Dunn thoughts
Hm, I've mostly dismissed Dunn this game because my thought has always been 'Bit is scum and Dunn wouldn't suicide pair with them as scum' and if I was wrong on Bit Dunn is scum so I suppose I like where your vote is even if I don't really know how I feel about your reasoning because it requires to think Bitmap is town lol.
Pedit: Because I am?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2681 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2677, Dunnstral wrote:MariaR's reads are stale and show little thought. She should know better to have such a bad BitMap read as town - that's why she's scum. The rest of her posting is neutral
'I disagree with your opinion so you're scum.'
Alright then. If you think I'd tunnel your pairing first as scum that's....
Along with the fact your reasoning is so bad. You townread Bitmap for the reasons I scumread them. So I don't know how my reads are 'stale' and show 'little thought.'
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2683 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

This is also awful logic because I can very well fake reads and come up with good reads/fake thoughts as scum. (Not that my reads are stale or show little thought in the first place.)
Pedit: That's not even close to true that's just you making assumptios. I questioned you on it and you didn't give a good explnation you said 'I'll show you after Bitmap posts more.' You never did that. Nothing they've posted this dance phase has made me change my mind and since my partner agrees with me I feel confident on the read. Stop using buzz words like 'brush off' when you have no facts to prove half the stuff you're saying Dunn. *Yawn*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2689 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

Why don't you try responding to your other angle you posted. Wait, you can't because it's made up and not real. It's just baseless assumptions
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2690 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2688, Dunnstral wrote:If you're not going to move off our pair I'm not unvoting you as you hold reasonable scum equity

If you want to explore other options I'm all ears and am willing to discuss it with you
Ohhh this is why you're trying to make up a scumread on me. Shallow move but understandable. Carry on
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2693 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2691, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2684, Dunnstral wrote:Gamma I think the case you presented would have to have another scumread attached

As in, what I'd expect you to be pushing is: Dunn is scum because x, and look, he could have chosen bitmap instead of alisae because of y

Instead, the reason I'm scum is apparently because I chose bitmap instead of alisae.

Here's the kicker though: If I had chosen alisae instead of bitmap, and bitmap flipped town, would you be arguing that choosing alisae made me scummy?

I think you, or -somebody- in this game, would, and so I think that angle is garbage
No I probably wouldn't. I have had problems with the way you paired with Bitmap from the start which wouldn't exist had you just paired with Alisae.
Gamma one thing you need to know about Dunn is how extremely stubborn and easily blind he is. He kept on questioning on why people were lynching him/why he should die when he paired with Bitmap when over half the game expressed interest in the slots death. If you want to play around Dunn you need to show him why he's being stubborn/wrong or he won't listen.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2696 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'd love to hear either of your reasoning for townreading the other @Des/Ceph since I scumread both of you (Obviously I am incorrect on one of you)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2703 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2697, Dunnstral wrote:So everyone can see the way Maria suddenly changed her tune around me and how suddenly I can be scum, right?

What was her read on me in post ~400, again?
Never called you scum. But the fact you're bringing up post 400 when we're at post 2700 is something else.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2707 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2704, unwnd wrote:I guess something I'm wondering is why you think Dunn isn't just chasing a fake bad read on you Maria

I recall your reasoning being why he paired up with Bitmap but dunno if that's been updated cause it seems like you've been openly against the slot
I think Dunn scum never pairs up with Bit there because it's kinda just stupid for him to do so and I don't see why he'd take that risk. I think it's pretty clear why Bitmap is scum though. I also feel like I've explained it in detail too.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2711 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

Dunn you're quoting post 500 stop acting like reads can't change/ delvelop over 2000 posts you're better then that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2716 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2713, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not acting like reads can't change.

Can you explain what your read was by post 500, though? What was your read in the past?
This isn't a relevent question and you know it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2722 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2719, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2716, MariaR wrote:
In post 2713, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not acting like reads can't change.

Can you explain what your read was by post 500, though? What was your read in the past?
This isn't a relevent question and you know it.
I don't care, i want to know the answer. Why won't you explain what you were thinking?
Why don't you go do what I asked first and then I'll answer. Otherwise, you can keep your vote on me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2723 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

Why do you act like me not answering is AI when you know I can fake a read on you in less then 10 seconds and you'd believe it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2726 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2724, Bitmap wrote:Mariar in Witches' Halloween Ball:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=77636&user_select%5B%5D=28247

Very pushy, even when pressured.

This game:

"Hah, you think you can even touch lynching me?" attitude.

Mostly gut reads that there's a discrepancy here.
What part of meta on me doesn't work do you not understand?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2729 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2725, Dunnstral wrote:What did you ask me?
I want you to explain your scumread without using buzz words because half of the stuff your accusing me is stuff that isn't happening and is just baseless assumptions. I want you to explain why Bit is town because they're very clearly scum in my eyes. Do that and I'll answer your questions.
pedit: You'd be surprised. Also I've stated meta doesn't work on me in many games not just this one, because it doesn't. If my play was so easy to detect with Meta I wouldn't have such a highscum winrate.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2730 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

This is mostly a waste of time because I know I'll get out of this 'well besides Bitmap who now pushes me when Dunn does' (that timing though) but I'll play along I suppose. It is why I paired up with Ank after all.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2735 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2733, Bitmap wrote:You're playing like you're overconfident scum who doesn't think they can be D1 lynch.
I'm just very self aware enough to know how to get myself out of situations like this. I'm confident enough in my ablities to take a back seat like I want to until I feel the need to open the flood gates per se. I'm always scared of being the Day 1 lynch, but if I don't have confidence in myself then nothing good will come of it. So I suppose you're half right.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2736 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2734, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2729, MariaR wrote:
In post 2725, Dunnstral wrote:What did you ask me?
I want you to explain your scumread without using buzz words because half of the stuff your accusing me is stuff that isn't happening and is just baseless assumptions. I want you to explain why Bit is town because they're very clearly scum in my eyes. Do that and I'll answer your questions.
pedit: You'd be surprised. Also I've stated meta doesn't work on me in many games not just this one, because it doesn't. If my play was so easy to detect with Meta I wouldn't have such a highscum winrate.
My scumread on you is as follows:

- You are playing a very neutral game, other people see this as towny but it's not, for you, it's something you can easily do as scum
- You repeatedly ask the same question instead of taking the initiative when I'm explaining why I think bitmap is town multiple times in thread
- Process of elimination - other people look towny and you don't
- You avoid answering questions and then say "why would I do that as scum" - that's not how it works. I don't know why you'd do it as scum, but it doesn't make you town. Why would you do it as town?
- As soon as I voted you you did a 180 where even though you refused to give reads on me when I asked multiple times, all of a sudden I 'could be scum, if bitmap is town'
1) This isn't even true. I've made my reads very open and clear for the most part. You all know who I want to lynch and that hasn't changed. Just because I'm not being gun ho (people know I hate doing this regardless) doesn't mean I'm playing a neutral game. So while you're right I could play a neutral game as scum I don't think I have been in the first place. I've been playing rather reversed imo.
2) Because I already explained why Bipmap is scum. I don't see a need to repeat myself over and over and get in a fightwith you on why Bit is scum when I can just lynch you because Ik you're stubborn and blind so you won't change your mind. That's how youwork
3) We both know this is a personal issue with your confidence level and insecurities around me so stop that now even though you'll never admit it we've talked about this before so stop using OGI to cloud your judgement
4) I don't ever avoid questions I just tell someone I won't answer them because I don't see the answer as helpful so I ask people to trust me. I do this all the time. You justsaw the mini we were in.
5) I've had that opinion on you long ago. Ank can vouch for me that I said I would've sr you most likely if youdidn't pair with Bit.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2737 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

I was townreading you in post 500. There's your answer.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2740 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

Whatever you say Dunn.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2743 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

As I said, he unvoted as I expected. Now can people stop faking scumreads on me so I can focus on my plan and notes? It really makes this less annoying for me thank you.
pedit: I think it's NAI. As town it's neautral to have said Paranoia, as scum if they didn't show any it would've been super sus.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2748 (isolation #90) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2744, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
In post 2743, MariaR wrote:As I said, he unvoted as I expected. Now can people stop faking scumreads on me so I can focus on my plan and notes? It really makes this less annoying for me thank you.
pedit: I think it's NAI. As town it's neautral to have said Paranoia, as scum if they didn't show any it would've been super sus.
can i keep my fake scumread on you?
Only because you made a great Pun yes :)
pedit: My main reason for thinking you were scum is because I didn't think town you would fake how your feeling on me for so long, but I misjudged how misguided your feelings on me were clearly. But to answer your 3 questions
1) It would've went up
2) Yup.
3) Nope.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2751 (isolation #91) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2749, unwnd wrote:All grievous sins are forgiven if we just nut up and lynch some motherfuckers

Preferably the person i am on. Thank u
Are you on des/ceph
oka/gamma
or bit/dunn
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2753 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2750, Dunnstral wrote:Why do you think I should be townreading you this game when you're playing 'laid back' Maria?
I never expected youof all people to tr me considering how scared you are. But I didn't expect you to scumread me either.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2755 (isolation #93) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Gamma/oka
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2935 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:28 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm not voting fb/Shiro
VOTE: Ceph/Des
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2941 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:32 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2938, Bitmap wrote:
In post 2935, MariaR wrote:I'm not voting fb/Shiro
Have your thoughts on Dunn changed after that flip?
My thoughts haven't really changed on anyone yet given that flip was 100% the most easy to tell/flip in the game. I think it's best to Iso Oka and look for interactions on that slot if you want information. I'm not giving anyone credit for pushing him. He was stupidly obvious and any smart scum would've bussed it. So look at Okas iso itself. I'll do so myself in a bit.
In post 2939, unwnd wrote:
In post 2935, MariaR wrote:I'm not voting fb/Shiro
Is this based on you feeling like FB-Shiro was the counter-scum wagon to Oka or something else
My thoughts haven't changed my reads have been 100% correct so far. If my reads start becoming wrong I'll rethink
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2947 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:35 am

Post by MariaR »

Oka iso just made me tr Ank/Pop harder than I already was.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2950 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:37 am

Post by MariaR »

Debating if I go for Dunn/Bitmap now or later because we're obviously going to clash heads again at some point....
Na I'll just defend fire shiro and get ceph/des lynched (hopefully) anyone wanna help me?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2953 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:39 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2952, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: DeasVail
<3
VOTE: DeasVail
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2956 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:41 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2954, Ankamius wrote:Bitmap needs to flip sooner rather than later btw
Agreed but you know that
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2960 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2959, Kagami wrote:
In post 2867, popsofctown wrote:Kagami has one antitown post all game

There's a link to it in the OP
Fun fact, btw, is that Gaiden is 374% town (possible only via density manipulation), and was the best pick for me by far.
Oh perfect I was legit just questioning this in me and Anks pt
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2991 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2982, popsofctown wrote:It kinda feels like MariaR is saying no one gets cred for being on oka-wagon but Cephrir is still scummy for not joining the wagon?

like if anything cephrir so awkwardly not being on the wagon is confusing my read on him
Where are you getting this because I never said anything about Cephrir and Oka in the same sentence
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2993 (isolation #102) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:39 am

Post by MariaR »

How much do you believe in your own hypothesis
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2997 (isolation #103) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:48 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2994, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2991, MariaR wrote:
In post 2982, popsofctown wrote:It kinda feels like MariaR is saying no one gets cred for being on oka-wagon but Cephrir is still scummy for not joining the wagon?

like if anything cephrir so awkwardly not being on the wagon is confusing my read on him
Where are you getting this because I never said anything about Cephrir and Oka in the same sentence
I'm extrapolating a little bit but since you listed your 3 scumreads all on the same plane together and nothing about Cephrir's participation wagon even tiebroke the order I don't feel like I'm leaping too far.

Cephrir making this the hill he wanted to die on even up to the final minute made me hrm but it hasn't made you hrm the same way.

I guess looking back at your posts yet another time it's consistent with the stance "everything I'm doing is right until a flip says it's wrong".
I don't see how anyone happened the wagon is scummy or towny because I can see arguments for not being on the wagon or being on it. My Ceph read has nothing to do with the Oka wagon so your whole base is wrong to begin with. Ceph having basically no confident reads besides townreading his partner this late in the game is just ??? combine that with the fact Deas is basically not a factor in this game it's the correct lynch here before we go into intermission.
In post 2995, Kagami wrote:Who me, maria?

I don't really think a FB-Shiro lynch is correct, but there's a lot of new interactions to consider, and I'm happy to be swayed by good arguments and other things I may have missed.
Why do you think people still want Fire and Shiro lynched?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3004 (isolation #104) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:02 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3003, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2997, MariaR wrote:Ceph having basically no confident reads besides townreading his partner this late in the game is just ???
and you think that's a high equity decision for me as scum because of why, exactly?

here are some somewhat confident reads for you anyway: gaiden is town, dunnstral is town, pops is town
It makes you quite flexible in the stances you can take and mold your play into what seems correct. With all the content we've had and even a flip it's very surprising you don't have more to say or more confidence. People want your slot lynched and you're just here going 'welp'
What makes you townread the people you do?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3073 (isolation #105) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:01 am

Post by MariaR »

This is why I always have a plan B ready. Oh, I should probably go respond to Ceph but I feel lazy...hm I'ma grab some water first and try not to nap
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3077 (isolation #106) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:03 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3075, Cephrir wrote:the more i think about it the more i think all remaining scum will be found in maria/GR/shiro/unwnd
0/4
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3087 (isolation #107) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3005, Cephrir wrote:And despite my observation that what I've been doing all game has plainly not been working, I decided to merrily continue down the path to my own lynch because... I'm an idiot, I guess? And if I'm doing this so I can "mold my play into what seems correct," then where are the receipts? When have I done that? Am I waiting until page 250 to execute this daring plan?
You weren’t really a lynch option until recently, sure you were on the table but no one really put heat on you until a bit ago. I think you’re making out what I’m saying into something more extreme then it really is. It allows you to put out reads because you aren’t locked into any stances so you can make a read when you see fit and what’s convenient for you. You did that before and just now.
In post 3005, Cephrir wrote:I agree that most players would exhibit more confidence at this time. It would also look town to pretend to have that. You've played with me before, so I'm surprised that you haven't yet figured out that this is not unusual.
I know we have played before but I don’t remember the game or how you played.
In post 3005, Cephrir wrote:The bolded only seems to demonstrate my point that the way I've played the game so far is not a good scum strategy at all. But I guess you think I'm some sort of drooling moron. Thanks.
I don’t think you’re a moron, I think you’re quite smart. I can even see some of your actions in a towny way, but I’d still lynch you even if I did magically start to townread you so I don’t think about it for very long.
In post 3007, Cephrir wrote:i'm bothered by thought processes like 3004. it's so level-zero, "all prima facia scummy sounding posts come from scum" thinking. apparently that netted you all the oka lynch, but i don't think it's a methodology that leads to many town wins
If that was the logic I was really using for every lynch and play I’d agree with you, but I’m not. Seems like you think I’m pretty basic.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3089 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:17 am

Post by MariaR »

Part of me wishes I could say certain things I want to, but I promised myself I wouldn't. *Yawn* still. It is rather bland that someone is trying to paint me as scum again when they're just gonna get lynched and not me again.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3093 (isolation #109) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:20 am

Post by MariaR »

Yes ank it's blatantly obvious what they're trying to do but no one wants to lynch Bitmap yet. We'll do it after intermission and if they kill us it makes bitmap look even worse so don't worry we'll get them. It'll just take a bit of time
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3094 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:22 am

Post by MariaR »

I do hope someone can prove me wrong or my reads are wrong somewhere so this game can become more fun again, but I don't think I'm wrong and it really is that easy. Oh well.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3096 (isolation #111) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:24 am

Post by MariaR »

Should I go a bit more tryhard and get Bit lynched today? Or do we do the lazy easy lynch and get the scum in ceph/des?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3098 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:26 am

Post by MariaR »

I suppose I'll ask the people tring Bitmap why do they do before I decide if a case is needed. I know why Dunn does, but the others I need to see
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3101 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:28 am

Post by MariaR »

I'd rather you answer my question instead of posting more useless filler please.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3109 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:31 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3104, Cephrir wrote:what question? 3098?
Mhm, you changed your mind on Bitmap right? Why is that? I think the last few pages have been very telling so your reasoning is something I'm very interested in
pedit: So you'd join us?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3115 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:34 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Bitdunn
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3164 (isolation #116) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:27 am

Post by MariaR »

It's not sus when 1 of the people who did try to push me flipped scum and by your logic if I'm scum the other person is the only one who could push us.
So no, it's not sus at all. But please make another attempt
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3170 (isolation #117) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:32 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3162, Bitmap wrote:Kinda sus that there were slight scum reads for Mariar/Ank pair and that their wagon literally never got pushed.
This logic doesn't work because 1 of the scum shaded me already and by your logic some of the people pushing me have to be town because it's only 1 other scum (if you assume I'm scum) unless you wanna say only 2 people were scumreading my slot and it was both my partners.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3174 (isolation #118) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:37 am

Post by MariaR »

L-2 atm
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3187 (isolation #119) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:51 am

Post by MariaR »

the vote from deas makes me think it isn't as simple as lynching deas/ceph bit/dunn back to back
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3189 (isolation #120) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:52 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3187, MariaR wrote:the vote from deas makes me think it isn't as simple as lynching deas/ceph bit/dunn back to back
But then again I have trs on basically every other slot so
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3206 (isolation #121) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

Do I need to go grab my paranoia quote? (B
pedit: Aw <3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3222 (isolation #122) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3213, Firebringer wrote:i am gonna say something crazy here.

i think ank/maria should be in endgame.
Whoa firepup are you alright? I think you've ate too many jelly beans.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3226 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2568, MariaR wrote:Just because someone is easy to lynch/considered lynch bait doesn’t mean they can’t be scum. It means legit nothing.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3227 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

The most easy lynch in the game just flipped scum. If pushing easy lynches is scummy you should scumread half the playerlist
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3229 (isolation #125) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

Scum me doesn't need to set up Dunn for an auto lynch when he's so easy to pocket. Plus I admitted to that statement when I didn't need to if I'm scum. The whole reason your 'second point' exists is because of me. I thought Dunn was scummy then he paired with you and became towny. What's so scummy about that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3234 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3230, Bitmap wrote:But you literally told him:

-You pair with bitmap, I'm going to lynch you cause of bitmap.
-You pair with Alisae, I'm going to scumread you.

You literally were setting him up for an autolynch.
Yes. Because I was scumreading you and he paired with you
And I was scumreading Dunn before he paired up with you. It's called changing stances.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3236 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3232, Bitmap wrote:@Mariar: I don't know if his scum read on you was from his annoyance of you or an actual scum read since I never played with either of you before.
Dunn doesn't scumread me because he can't read me right. Ever since I tricked him hard as scum before his rep of reading me went down so he doesn't like to commit a townread on me anymore.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3339 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3259, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3236, MariaR wrote:
In post 3232, Bitmap wrote:@Mariar: I don't know if his scum read on you was from his annoyance of you or an actual scum read since I never played with either of you before.
Dunn doesn't scumread me because he can't read me right. Ever since I tricked him hard as scum before his rep of reading me went down so he doesn't like to commit a townread on me anymore.
Stop trying to make this personal
I’m not. It’s just stating the truth. Apologizes if you dislike facing it.
In post 3287, Bitmap wrote:Dunns or leave was my thought process during pre-dance.
This is made up by the way. Bit showed no real signs of ever going to ‘leave’ at their own free well pre dance.
In post 3290, popsofctown wrote:Ankamius
All my posts this game
Are trying to pair with you
</3
Smug.jpg
In post 3337, Firebringer wrote:maybe Ceph instead of Deas?
^
Looks like Firepup gets it.
Ceph: My reads are never confident you should know this
Also Ceph: Look how confident I am in this flip
All I hear is excuses.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3488 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:32 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3412, Dunnstral wrote:If Bitmap were scum, Maria would be very likely scum as well
Congrats I think this is the first time I’ve laughed this game, but that’s beside the fact. Care to go into detail on this?
In post 3413, Dunnstral wrote:like VERY likely
Why does scum me bus scum bitmap here when bitmap wouldn’t even be on the radar without me and Ank. That’s useless bussing. If I bus I do it properly. I know you can’t read me, but please try to have a somewhat logical argument
In post 3424, Dunnstral wrote:OK guys

I've come around to Shiro being town
Glad to hear it.
In post 3430, DeasVail wrote:In a world where I am town, do I have reason to believe the general consensus is wrong?
Well since your pair and the bit pair are going to get lynched as it looks, the answer here is obvious. I assume you don’t scumread your partner or you’d be in an uproar.

In post 3435, Dunnstral wrote:I'll relent and say that ank-maria are probably town due to Oka's push on Ank there
You just had to grit your teeth with that one huh?
In post 3442, Ankamius wrote:This game is starting to be a headache
You can go hide in our PT and we can talk if you wish. Or I can take over. Whatever is less stressful on you
In post 3453, Bitmap wrote:
In post 3452, Ankamius wrote:Idk what you should post here anymore either
Alright then, I'll give you a no frills question that I want you and MariaR to answer.

Who will you two push if me and Dunn flip town?
I’d lynch ceph/Deas for sure but then I’d probably need a full reset on my reads because I would be townreading everyone alive so I’m clearly wrong.
In post 3471, Kagami wrote:I'm coming round to Ceph-DV being the greedy choice. Might be the correct choice too, since the primary scum candidates have had little of note to say about each other.
Hm, I’ll consider it. I think the only way Bit/Dunn and Ceph/Deas have both scum is if Ceph is scum. So by that logic I should probably lynch Ceph/Deas because if Deas flips scum I don’t think Bit is and I’d have to go check Dunn out.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3489 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:35 am

Post by MariaR »

I suppose I'll wait for a flip to see if I really want to reset my reads even though my head is mentally preparing myself for it. But I think we can lynch now we're basically jumping between 2 lynches.
VOTE: Deas/Ceph
If Ceph is scum Bit/Dunn are next
If deas is scum probably relook at that slot given Bit is town
If Ceph and deas are both town we just kill the scum in bit/dunn
pretty simple
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3492 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:38 am

Post by MariaR »

Do you have a final reads list prepared in case sweet death Kagami?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3494 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:42 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3493, Bitmap wrote:
In post 3488, MariaR wrote:So by that logic I should probably lynch Ceph/Deas because if Deas flips scum I don’t think Bit is and I’d have to go check Dunn out.
In case you die, why should we check Dunn if Deas flips scum?
The whole reason I gave Dunn a pass in the first place was by the logic that you're scum. If evidence shows otherwise that pass is gone and I need to read Dunn again in a new light.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3517 (isolation #133) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:22 am

Post by MariaR »

Pls vote so we can hammer ty
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3633 (isolation #134) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:10 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3624, Bitmap wrote:
In post 3623, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3621, Bitmap wrote:I'm hoping DV flips scum so I can get in a fist fight with Ank/MariaR when they push Dunns.
Bring it on you butt
MariaR vs Dunns is a main show event.
Oi Oi Oi! I'm too lazy to fight anyone. I just wanna nap
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3648 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:13 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3646, Ankamius wrote:Ftr that's pops + Kagami pairings, I don't think any other pairing is town enough to have a real lylo with them
</3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3660 (isolation #136) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:16 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't care if others believe in me. All I need is you Ank
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3666 (isolation #137) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:18 am

Post by MariaR »

Creature, can I steal that when me and Ank have to suicide at final 3 pairing?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3811 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Bitmap/Dunn
Can make a Bitmap case if needed, but I know we're lynching them anyway so it probably isn't needed. I went radio silent in my PT because I needed to debate if I was gonna kill Ank or not after that flip. I was going to going into the night because to me it made sense on why I was having such a major blind spot this game, but I think it could just be GR/Creature with me being wrong on how to read Oversoul.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3815 (isolation #139) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3812, Dunnstral wrote:Explain why it's GR/Creature please
I can't really give a valid reason. I just tr all the other pairs more and I think that's all I need. Even if I can't see valid reasons why someone is scum if I can see valid reasons why the rest are town it fits.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3820 (isolation #140) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3817, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3815, MariaR wrote:
I can't really give a valid reason. I just tr all the other pairs more and I think that's all I need. Even if I can't see valid reasons why someone is scum if I can see valid reasons why the rest are town it fits.
I don't think that's good enough

Especially if Bitmap is town
I don't think Bitmap is town though. What do you suggest I do?
In post 3818, Bitmap wrote:
In post 3815, MariaR wrote:
Who out of the GR/Creature pair would be most likely to be scum and why?
Everyone says GR, but I want to say creature myself because I think Oversouls posting was super obv town to me and GR hasn't been that bad either.
pedit: It's possible. It's probably likely if a certain thing happens. But I doubt said thing happens
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3834 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3830, Bitmap wrote:
In post 3811, MariaR wrote:
I went radio silent in my PT
because I needed to debate if I was gonna kill Ank or not after that flip.
In post 3776, Ankamius wrote:Expect mariar to hard push Dunnmap today

That's essentially all she said in the pt overnight
I don't get this.
I said I want to kill you guys (and that is true) but that's the only real thing I posted in our pt
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3864 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

Pretty sure scum me would've spammed the pt but that's wifom.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3876 (isolation #143) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

My problem even if I'm confident in Bit/Dunn flipping scum I'm still a bit lost on who the last one is.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3878 (isolation #144) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

I can see it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3879 (isolation #145) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think GR/Bitmap reactions near accepting the dance are worth reading if we're under the assumption that's the team
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4025 (isolation #146) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:27 am

Post by MariaR »

Does anyone think umd does that case he did on me as scum? It's a big reason I kept my tr on them.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4048 (isolation #147) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:51 am

Post by MariaR »

Bit you do know everyone has basically said they're gonna look at me if you flip TvT
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4049 (isolation #148) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:54 am

Post by MariaR »

If I was voting on pure information I'd be voting pops/umd
but obviously, I'm not doing that
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4050 (isolation #149) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:57 am

Post by MariaR »

A lot of peoples scumgames here I don't respect enough to be able to trick me. Pops/Umd I do respect so if I was lynching on info I'd want to lynch them. I'm probably overthinking though.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4057 (isolation #150) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:34 am

Post by MariaR »

Can Bit/Dunn give final reads and one of them leave? I don't think anyone is moving.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4062 (isolation #151) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

We're pulling out the % now
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4074 (isolation #152) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

Dunn or Bit suicide so we can move on please.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4077 (isolation #153) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

We have 7 days to solve the whole game and you're getting lynched.
Whoever the town is post a reads list and get out of here.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4079 (isolation #154) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

Pops town case isn't gonna magically change everyones vote. You're just being anti town and stalling.
Creature, you know what to do
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4083 (isolation #155) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

Btw Dunn the towncase was on Ank not Bitmap or you.
Unless you refer to 'her' now.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4096 (isolation #156) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

Sure leave the dance and I'll consider it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4098 (isolation #157) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

No it's the fact you guys aren't making end game and we have 7 days in total to solve the game. The more time we have the better. We need to use the ML for the most information and we all know Bit/Dunn won't make end game.
Regardless of your personal feelings at this point, they need to flip.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4103 (isolation #158) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ok creature who would you want to kill in the case of Dunn/Bit TvT
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4113 (isolation #159) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

Why did you vote our Pair dunn?
pedit: Ceph said Pops scumgame is blatantly obvious and I get don't 'blatantly obvious' scum from Pops here.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4116 (isolation #160) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4114, Creature wrote:
In post 4113, MariaR wrote:pedit: Ceph said Pops scumgame is blatantly obvious and I get don't 'blatantly obvious' scum from Pops here.
So do we trust them for endgaming T-T pair?
No, but not because of pops. I want Fire/Shiro and me and Ank as end game pairing at the moment.
Pedit: Why's that? You haven't given any reason all game
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4126 (isolation #161) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4119, Dunnstral wrote:I've given reasons
For me scum? No, no you haven't.
pedit: Exactly
pedit2: It's L-1 creature. We need you to hammer
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4134 (isolation #162) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

Please keep calling me scum with 0 backing. It happens all the time and it'll get you nowhere. (Well unwnd tried but I know that was more of a reaction test then a srs case)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4149 (isolation #163) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think the only people who really want to look at us are unwnd and Ank looking at me if it flips TvT but I know I can reassure ank
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4152 (isolation #164) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4150, unwnd wrote:I honestly would clear you of all doubt if GRob is red Maria
How does GRob relate to me?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4154 (isolation #165) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

I've called Oversoul obv town the whole game. If anything I'd think a GRob scum flip makes you suspect me not tr me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4158 (isolation #166) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4155, unwnd wrote:
In post 4154, MariaR wrote:I've called Oversoul obv town the whole game. If anything I'd think a GRob scum flip makes you suspect me not tr me
I like your self-awareness here which solidifies my thoughts even further

Do you have issue with Creature leaving to sink GRob? You're banking on Dunn being scum yeah?
I'm a very self aware player I don't think that's Ai for me.
I don't really have a problem with Creature/Grob death because my end game remains the same. If I just find 2 TvT pairings (and I have) all I need to do is kill the rest and stop overthinking.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4163 (isolation #167) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

My play has been perfectly fine, your useless shade with no evidence or showing to back it up, on the other hand, won't do much. Also my play this game has got me living longer than you so... *yawn*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4168 (isolation #168) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

Creature how do you feel about me ank and Fire shiro end game. Cause that's what I'm going for
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4173 (isolation #169) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4171, Creature wrote:
In post 4168, MariaR wrote:Creature how do you feel about me ank and Fire shiro end game. Cause that's what I'm going for
FB/Shiro?
Yes, any reason why not?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4176 (isolation #170) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

You already know my alternatives.
pedit: And you still can't read me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4186 (isolation #171) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4182, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4163, MariaR wrote:My play has been perfectly fine, your useless shade with no evidence or showing to back it up, on the other hand, won't do much. Also my play this game has got me living longer than you so... *yawn*
Also this is rich considering you said you'd vote me if I paired with alisae, and even if you thought bit was town

My play had nothing to do with it - you came into the game deciding to vote me
I voted you based off your awful play to put it simply.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4189 (isolation #172) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4188, unwnd wrote:This whole game has been on the same cycle and it's frustrating me. I'm not gonna sit here and say my play is the next coming of Mafia Christ but for Jesus sake I hope the lot of you are town finally decide to PLAY THE FUCKING GAME after this
Don't you suicide on me just because Dunn and Bitmap have scum in it and the most anti town player in this game
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4196 (isolation #173) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4195, Dunnstral wrote:Me refusing to suicide with 7 days on the clock is definitely not anti-town
It most certainly is when we have the rest of the game to play and need to process information based on fliips We have half the game to play and 7 days isn't a lot. You of all people should know this considering the only reason we suicided in another game was because we had 1 day left. But you're just being stubborn or you're scum. Take your pick
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4197 (isolation #174) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

You wonder why people want to lynch your pair so badly yet you do the most anti town stuff and when someone asks why your pair is town you give maybe 4 lines of reason and go 'no one is lynching my pair.' Wake up.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4202 (isolation #175) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4199, Bitmap wrote:Literally Dunn's ISO has mostly been

A) Arguing against you and why you're scummy
B) Defending me

I don't think he's talked about anything else.
Hey look for once I agree with you for once on something.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4216 (isolation #176) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4212, popsofctown wrote:
In post 4207, Dunnstral wrote:I already have ankamius as town though pops

Was anybody scumreading her
MariaR threatened to leave her after you flipped a couple pages ago.

But on the last two pages I see a bunch of MariaR proposing MariaR-Ank endgames.

And that dissonance is looking super nasty to me right now actually.
I was gonna leave but then I decided I'm not comfortable with you guys at end game. Fire Shiro also seem to townread us so I don't see a problem. Ank only scumreads me if und is scum and while I don't think they are if flipping them means Ank fully trusts me well.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4218 (isolation #177) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4217, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4216, MariaR wrote:I was gonna leave
You never had any intention of leaving
And you have no way to prove that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4222 (isolation #178) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4219, Bitmap wrote:Why not just lynch Ank-MariaR and trust that Dunns will suicide if they flip T-T?

Most people trust Dunns here.
The same logic can be said about Ank and suiciding if you flip TvT and I believe everyone trusts her.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4223 (isolation #179) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4221, Firebringer wrote:idk why people ask other people especially ones they scumread to suicide. all ur gonna do is get town to suicide if you do succeed so ur either blatantly trying to rage a townie to senpukku or ur misguided in ur push efforts of trying to catch a player out in hypocrisy or some shit like that.
Do you not see why whoever the town in Dunn/Bit should suicide right now?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4227 (isolation #180) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

If I wanted to pocket Ank I would've talked in our PT last night not went totally silent on her.
Pedit: Okay you're not wrong. I'll shut up for now
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4250 (isolation #181) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Grob
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4255 (isolation #182) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4253, Ankamius wrote:We're delaying dunnmap to 3 pairings left

GRob gets sorted and then unwnd gets sorted to take care of the two most likely scumteams

Then we lynch dunnmap at 3 pairings left because it's going to be impossible otherwise, then I will leave the dance
sounds good to me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4267 (isolation #183) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

Hey Dunn hammer already so I can lynch your pair next
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4279 (isolation #184) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

Really/ I've been pretty open that I'll lynch any pair that isn't mine/fireshiro
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4320 (isolation #185) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4318, Creature wrote:
In post 4305, Creature wrote:Ank/Maria + FB/Shiro LyLo.
Still, don't act immediatelly upon this. Better to think well about this.
<3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4335 (isolation #186) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Bitdunn
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4358 (isolation #187) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4356, Ankamius wrote:I really don't want to rush the game anymore
this
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4362 (isolation #188) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4357, unwnd wrote:FB I think this is a scenario either where there is one deepscum or Shiro is just scum from the fact both Pops (going by your vote) has willy-nilly voted two reds now.

That's like, extremely deep scum

Scum up to ur fucking shins
Bussing isn't that big a factor atm considering I doubt the scumteam was banking on grob of all people
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4364 (isolation #189) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4363, unwnd wrote:
In post 4362, MariaR wrote:
In post 4357, unwnd wrote:FB I think this is a scenario either where there is one deepscum or Shiro is just scum from the fact both Pops (going by your vote) has willy-nilly voted two reds now.

That's like, extremely deep scum

Scum up to ur fucking shins
Bussing isn't that big a factor atm considering I doubt the scumteam was banking on grob of all people
Is this just the setup that makes you think this? How many lynches do they need to win
They needed 3 assuming you mean after first dance with Oka dead
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4367 (isolation #190) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think we should figure out our strong townreads atm. Considering it's 1 scum left if we all have a strong townread on a slot we can lower the poe. Along with the fact that if X has a strong townread on Y it's good to consider because X is either scum or town who has a confident read on Y
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4368 (isolation #191) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

We have 1 mislynch left.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4371 (isolation #192) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'd like you to explain me/Shiro after we get the townreads figured out.
I think if Ank/Fire are scum I'm fine with losing to that
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4385 (isolation #193) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

Well as long as I can convince all of you I'm town this game becomes really simple. The probem is I'm Maria so convincing everyone I'm town is...
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4388 (isolation #194) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

I never said that post to try and help convince people. I mostly want to know what the worries around my slot is
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4390 (isolation #195) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

Doesn't everyone in the game TR ank? Pops case seemed good I tr Ank everyone trs Ank
I know I'm town, so even if I have a bit of doubt because ik Ank is scum I do think it's more likely. Plus I don't want to lynch Ank based on 'They're good at scum so I doubt' because that's what happens to me and it's the most shit feeling in the world. If I think Ank is scum I wanna be confident on it and case her. So yeah I'm pretty good on us being more likely
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4391 (isolation #196) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

Umd you said why Shiro is there but why am I? (scumread wise)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4393 (isolation #197) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

Yes, I have no reason to scumread Ank outside of paranoia.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4399 (isolation #198) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4395, Firebringer wrote:okay. so that thing with dunn earlier was just to get the lynch, right?
I thought that was blatantly obvious yes
pedit:Okay so how did this happens:
In post 4150, unwnd wrote:I honestly would clear you of all doubt if GRob is red Maria
In post 4370, unwnd wrote:
In post 4367, MariaR wrote:I think we should figure out our strong townreads atm. Considering it's 1 scum left if we all have a strong townread on a slot we can lower the poe. Along with the fact that if X has a strong townread on Y it's good to consider because X is either scum or town who has a confident read on Y
Ankimus
Firebringer
--
Pops
You/Shiro
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4401 (isolation #199) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4396, unwnd wrote:
In post 4391, MariaR wrote:Umd you said why Shiro is there but why am I? (scumread wise)
Spoiler:
This sounds stupid but I don't want you to be mad at me if I'm wrong about you so my brain is just defaulting to hoping Shiro is just scum so you wouldn't ever wanna play with me again cause It's nice to do stuff together lol
I would never get mad at you for thinking I'm scum and being wrong I hope you know that. Please, if you think I'm honestly scum try to lynch me. I wanna win this as town because people tr me not you fearing to be wrong.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”