AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (isolation #200) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:49 am

Post by AP »

In post 2558, Bingle wrote:
In post 2557, AP wrote:Gosh! I should create a gimmick account for AP!!!!!!!!!! AP's too serious for this game still!
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (isolation #201) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:54 am

Post by AP »

In post 2584, Hidden Happiness wrote:what would you want to give momo that's actually possible
Treestump
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (isolation #202) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:55 am

Post by AP »

In post 2585, Dunnstral wrote:Do you think that the people who don't know about the rolestop are town or pretending?
I am leaning town on PK and hard TRing Bingle.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (isolation #203) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2597, Bingle wrote:
In post 2592, Dunnstral wrote:I don't understand why we would want the king to purposely break a post restriction and not be able to propose, by the way, am I missing something?
We don't anymore. I assumed it basically made me vanilla and let the day proceed normally to do so, but it actually just lets scum pick all of the roles. The mod clarified.

Yeah, wish that would have been clarified yesterday, when I brought up using inactive to eat dangerous powers.
So you understand now that you
must
be assigned the BP today? Good!
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (isolation #204) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by AP »

This is where I'm at:

Night 2 Bulletproof: Bingle
Captain: CheekyTeeky
Chronomage: Lil Uzi Vert
Doublevoter: Creature
Neighbour: Gamma Emerald
Day 3 Post Restricted: Hidden Happiness
Psychologist: apthet
Revisor: AP
Night 3 Compulsive Role Caller: Dunn
Even-Night Tracker: pisskop
Treestump: momo
Compulsive Quitter: popsofctown

Bingle must survive the night or scum will have the upper hand. Period.
Cheeky as Captain will be forced to explain her choices.
Lil Uzi Vert as Chronomage can secide on someone (not Bingle) to be a delayed flip. I don't even expect him to target the NK.
Creature as Doublevoter is.. *Shrug* just don't give him a night action. But I think he's town still, and the double voter isn't even that strong a role.
Gamma Emerald joining the neighborhood with PK is swell. They can share results, especially if PK is given the Tracker.
Hidden Happiness is Day 3 Post Restricted because that way they don't need to worry about the mechanics they hate so much. It's a game with heavy mechanics though.
apthet as Psychologist: I don't see why not. She's already given out her most imporatnt invention, and it's a weak Cop anyway.
AP as Revisor. This is a STRONG role to gove myself, I know. If I do use it.. LYNCH ME.
Dunn is Night 3 Compulsive Role Caller because I TR the slot AND he spoecifically asked for it.
pisskop as Even-Night Tracker. Check the Gamma as Neighbor reasoning for this one.
momo as Treestump = guaranteed scum flip. Since the mod even confirmed the flip will be public this is the most likely scum in the game. We can then ignore him for the rest of the game.
popsofctown gets Compulsive Quitter to deny her Neighborhood access. This is mainly why she is lynched over momo here.

There's little room for me to negotiate here (but "some" room still exists) as long as we give BP to Bingle and lynch in Pops/momo.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (isolation #205) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2614, Creature wrote:
In post 2612, AP wrote:Night 2 Bulletproof: Bingle
Actually no, I want to see if scum will go for Bingle. He's not obvious enough yet.
So, you want to know if he is confirmed a townie upon his flip, while giving scum automatic control of role distribution on D3?? Has the mad-cow disease struck all of you all of a sudden??

Aaaah.. I got it. GOOD one. Now where's the camera?

YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2634 (isolation #206) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2622, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also Hero is the most important invention are you nuts???
I wouldn't be using THAT unless someone's mod-confirmed.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (isolation #207) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2622, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also Hero is the most important invention are you nuts???
And besides; she's multi-tasking, so she can give that out AND Investigate someone on the same night, and if she gets shot that's her handing out two inventions already, and if CT is scum (unlikely, but IF that's the case) and she forces apthet to target someone or not at all them apthet can pick from her remaining 3 inventions.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (isolation #208) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2636, Hidden Happiness wrote:Speaking of people who can't read, you do realize the King role itself is what makes everyone else unable to propose on Day 3? This game isn't bastard..
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2677 (isolation #209) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:11 am

Post by AP »

In post 2659, popsofctown wrote:Lynch: Creature
Treestump: Austin Powers
N2 BP: Apthet
Revisor: CheekyTeeky
Even Tracker: popsofctown
Psychologist: Bingle
Role caller: pisskop
Post Restricted: Lil Uzi Vert
Chronomancer: Dunnstral
Double Voter: Hidden Happiness
Captain: Gamma Emerald
The classic partners tell.. do a list and forget to include my p.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #210) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:17 am

Post by AP »

If I'm Treestumped I'm going to confine myself to posting photos of myself in the nude. The BEST way to get back at stupidity is to torture you all with those hairy body images.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2698 (isolation #211) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2696, Bingle wrote:
In post 2689, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah no point in tracking me.

Either I'm scum and I lie about my target which you find out by giving me an op role next phase or lynching me.
Or I'm town and either successfully gain a conf town who can corroborate or FN fails to reveal scum.
If scum shoot me then we waste both my shot and the tracker which is el terrible.
I am not a good scum player I will be found out one way or another so yeah.
?

As it stands, if CT gives FN to rolestopped player, she's pretty much autolynched.
If CT gives FN to scum, they can fake being the rolestopped player and she's pretty much autolynched.

If we track CT to someone who claims not to have received something, then necessarily one of the two is lying scum. (CT is a visitor because scum or the target is lying about having received the Friendly notification).
If the track on CT fails, we know that anyone who claims to not have a result from CT is a hard 1v1.

The two potential issues are Scum CT targeting a partner who lies to corroborate or CT's target dying. Both of which are 'solved' by leashing her onto the BP. Scum could use the rolestop to prevent CT's action from going through, but that means that apthet's invention and the psychologist are necessarily successful.

Still, I think the potential for a tracker to catch scum is better than jumping through all of these hoops.
Bingle, you're not making much sense here. Please bring back Jingle! :P

So, Cheeky targets the BP, and Tracker verifies she did target the BP. BP says they didn't get the message and we lynch one of the BP or CT. They flip Town and we lynch the other one and they also flip Town. What next? Oh! We TOLD THE SCUM BEFOREHAND to ROLESTOP THE BP, so they won't get the FN message.

YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2699 (isolation #212) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2682, Bingle wrote:AP, what was your reasoning on LUV town? I feel like you probably addressed it and I missed it, but I wanna hear the thought process.
Just a feeling. His posts and stances are too stupid to come from manipulative scum, and iirc LUV prefers to play SCUM!
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2723 (isolation #213) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:01 am

Post by AP »

In post 2709, Bingle wrote:Who would you lynch/stump?
In post 2612, AP wrote:This is where I'm at:

Night 2 Bulletproof: Bingle
Captain: CheekyTeeky
Chronomage: Lil Uzi Vert
Doublevoter: Creature
Neighbour: Gamma Emerald
Day 3 Post Restricted: Hidden Happiness
Psychologist: apthet
Revisor: AP
Night 3 Compulsive Role Caller: Dunn
Even-Night Tracker: pisskop
Treestump: momo
Compulsive Quitter: popsofctown

Bingle must survive the night or scum will have the upper hand. Period.
Cheeky as Captain will be forced to explain her choices.
Lil Uzi Vert as Chronomage can secide on someone (not Bingle) to be a delayed flip. I don't even expect him to target the NK.
Creature as Doublevoter is.. *Shrug* just don't give him a night action. But I think he's town still, and the double voter isn't even that strong a role.
Gamma Emerald joining the neighborhood with PK is swell. They can share results, especially if PK is given the Tracker.
Hidden Happiness is Day 3 Post Restricted because that way they don't need to worry about the mechanics they hate so much. It's a game with heavy mechanics though.
apthet as Psychologist: I don't see why not. She's already given out her most imporatnt invention, and it's a weak Cop anyway.
AP as Revisor. This is a STRONG role to gove myself, I know. If I do use it.. LYNCH ME.
Dunn is Night 3 Compulsive Role Caller because I TR the slot AND he spoecifically asked for it.
pisskop as Even-Night Tracker. Check the Gamma as Neighbor reasoning for this one.
momo as Treestump = guaranteed scum flip. Since the mod even confirmed the flip will be public this is the most likely scum in the game. We can then ignore him for the rest of the game.
popsofctown gets Compulsive Quitter to deny her Neighborhood access. This is mainly why she is lynched over momo here.

There's little room for me to negotiate here (but "some" room still exists) as long as we give BP to Bingle and lynch in Pops/momo.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #214) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:44 am

Post by AP »

In post 2726, popsofctown wrote:Idk why AP thinks I'm scum or if he actually even does.
Let me say this in general: Scum have a "leader". At least one GOOD scum player on their team, and it ain't me. I am starting to feel like something is really wrong with my reads here, and I'm also starting to get bored because the game is stagnant on D2, so here's what I'll do:

Official Proposal:

N2 BP - apthet
Captain - AP
Chronomage - Hidden Happiness
Doublevoter - Bingle
Neighbor - Gamma
Day 3 Post restricted - momo
Psychologist - pops
Revisor - cheekyteeky
N3 Compulsive Role Caller - Dunnstral
Tracker - pisskop
Treestump - Creature
Lynch - LUV

Now I know this is most likely to be turned down because I am the one who proposed it, but at least we get people to do something.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (isolation #215) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:17 am

Post by AP »

In post 2732, Hidden Happiness wrote:did you submit my list just to see if I'd notice
No. It's because pops had me as a Treestump and LUV had me as post-restricted. It was either yours or Cheeky if I didn't submit my own, and -at least- you didn't put momo in the neighborhood.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2737 (isolation #216) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:18 am

Post by AP »

In post 2735, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: against
When asked why you scumread me you give me psychologist instead? You just don't have any plausible reads progression this game
It's not even the list >I< came up with. It's HH's. They're Timid though.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (isolation #217) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:19 am

Post by AP »

And besides I already saos it was unlikely to go through, but it got people talking
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2781 (isolation #218) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2739, popsofctown wrote:Can you see from where I'm sitting how it could look like you're trying to pocket two players with this, and I know you don't even TR at least one of them
Generally speaking (i.e. w.o. reverting to my personal meta) I can see that. The question(s) are:

1- Is this a good proposal to your liking regardless of who submitted it?
2- So you even think it has a considerable chance to pass, with it being the first proposal of the day?

I'm assuming your answer to #1 is no (based on the fact you voted against, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).
Now if your answer to #2 is also no, I don't see a problem for you. If the answer is yes, then why don't you campaign against it?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (isolation #219) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2741, Jingle wrote:
In post 2717, callforjudgement wrote:Huh, I was planning to go by the Normal ruling but apparently there isn't one.
Uh... yeah there is.

From the tracker wiki page: “If a Tracker is somehow blocked from their action (by Roleblocker, Jailkeeper, Rolestopper, Ascetic, or Commuter), they should receive a "No Result" pm, rather than a "did not see anything" pm.”
That's if the Tracker targeted the "Rolestopped" player directly.

However, the case in hand is Tracker is tracking someone who is in turn targeting the Rolestopped. The Rolestopped is effectively Ascetic (Rolestopper wiki page) and thus anyone targeting them would still be seen as doing so (Ascetic wiki page)
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (isolation #220) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by AP »

Hmmm.. if Oversoul was scum he sure did an awesome job setting you up as the towniest slot of all, and I really wouldn't mind losing to him/you in that case.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2787 (isolation #221) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2768, Bingle wrote:Sure. You can have paperback writer, no one noms shit for that anyway because players don't ever read the flavor.
Yeah, but most would taste it. :P
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2791 (isolation #222) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by AP »

Like, I'm not even going to do a re-re-read of the game, but if someone would like to inspect the possibility of Jingle+Cheeky+HH for a scum team I won't stop them.

If that's the case then I saved CT and I hard TR'd Oversoul so I don't mind being Treestumped if the current proposal is downed.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (isolation #223) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2789, popsofctown wrote:I'm gonna "campaign" against it when I get to a PC and explain the assoc thing
Good! I'll give you a head start then.

VOTE: Against
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (isolation #224) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:40 am

Post by AP »

In post 2805, Dunnstral wrote:Why not propose something you agree with?
because if I'm wrong I have no excuse. This way if the proposition is passed either it's good and I submitted it or it's bad I get to say I wold you so. :twisted:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (isolation #225) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:11 am

Post by AP »

In post 2815, popsofctown wrote:Guys should I change my avatar or keep this one forever
Daniel Day-Lewis as Bill 'The Butcher' Cutting from Gangs of New York would look awesome on you. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (isolation #226) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2838, pisskop wrote:
In post 2828, CheekyTeeky wrote:Um you're the one who pointed out theres a rolestop so no one believes me regardless.
Yes as scum I asked to be treestumped...
uhh, yea, an unflipped scum treestump can cause all kinds of havoc, and thats assuming we dont call your bluff?
Mod confirmed the Treestump's alignment will be revealed though in
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2899 (isolation #227) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:15 am

Post by AP »

This game is slow. I don't think it's you guys. I think it has to do with the roles list discussion taking too long.

I am down to accept anything anyone proposes me to be.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2963 (isolation #228) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:42 am

Post by AP »

In post 2954, Bingle wrote:Not Voting For Either (4): apthet, momo, AP, Gamma
lynch momo. treestump luv
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2967 (isolation #229) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:43 am

Post by AP »

In post 2956, Bingle wrote:BP: Jingle
Captain: AP
Chronomage: Apthet
DoubleVoter: CT
Neighbor: Gamma
D3 PR: LUV
Psychologist: pops
Revisor: HH
N3 Compulsive Role Caller: Dunnstral
Even Night Tracker: pisskop
Treestump: Creature
Quitter: Momo

Thoughts?
Jingle replaced out! :P
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (isolation #230) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by AP »

In post 2978, momo wrote:i have literally solved this game but nobody in this thread is listening to me
You did?? Sorry I missed it.

Ok, I agree on Treestumping momo. Please change my cote to

Lynch LUV & Treestump momo
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (isolation #231) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by AP »

In post 3003, popsofctown wrote:I feel like I'm probably not going to get the other lynch I want today. People are planning to give me a weak-ass power role tonight and I am widely townread so I think I'm going to leave the scum guessing on what my LUV alternatives actually are so they don't know whether to let me go on living with bad reads or not.

I posted it in the neighbor PT just now though, it feels like a fun way to get value out of my role. That leaves me accountable for doing implausible 180s on my read and also preserves the sheepability of the reads which are the two main drawbacks to "hide your reads to degrade NK quality"

If people stop their excitement for LUV lynch I will bring a case for who is the highest quality lynch into the open.
Haven't you heard? The current proposal has Creature as the lynch, not LUV.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (isolation #232) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by AP »

In post 3009, momo wrote:y'all know i'm for lynching creature and treestumping myself

this is ideal
Do we? Cuz I don't see your vote for it
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (isolation #233) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by AP »

In post 3014, momo wrote:why can't i be psychologist?
I thought we agreed you were best treestumped so you can lead us to victory?

VOTE: For
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3129 (isolation #234) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by AP »

Is there a nomination category for the most boring game in the scummies? (No offense, mod. It probably isn't your fault either).
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (isolation #235) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by AP »

In post 3224, Bingle wrote:also I think you and apthet were the only people who actually suspected me?
In post 2784, AP wrote:Hmmm.. if Oversoul was scum he sure did an awesome job setting you up as the towniest slot of all, and I really wouldn't mind losing to him/you in that case.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3240 (isolation #236) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by AP »

In post 3239, Dunnstral wrote:What did oversoul do?
He totally fooled me. :neutral:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (isolation #237) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:22 am

Post by AP »

In post 3312, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, "because I'm being scumread" is a pretty shitty misrep. I get scumread a lot and I don't replace out of every game. I have pretty specific criteria for considering replace outs that wouldn't be considered unreasonable coming from any other player.
I'll be frank: On the one hand I hate it when people replace out, regardless. It hurts the game. On the other hand I completely understand how frustrating it is sometimes to be pushed just because you are you, with no real case. I can't say I blame you for it, but sometimes I wish you'd consider some people actually want to play with you.
YEAH BABY YEAH!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”