MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #704 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:36 am

Post by MariaR »

What a drag... I guess I'll get reading.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #706 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

I probably have an answer
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #733 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:57 am

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: 1
I’ve hit page 5 and haven’t had the urge to comment on much. Alch is an early townread. His posts aren’t as stiff as scum him makes them.
In post 108, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 107, Avengers wrote:
In post 103, Alchemist21 wrote:Takes away what little bit of pressure exists in an rvs vote. Maybe I’m wrong but I just don’t see why he’d switch.
Yeah but it's easier to ignore a solo vanity vote than two votes, and also RCE had already seen the vote and basically didn't react so what else do you exactly want out of an RVS vote?

-IM
Eh fair enough.

UNVOTE:
Yes but you can still put more pressure on a slot regardless. It’s page 5 (well was) I think getting an early wagon is always a fun idea as long as you can make up some reason for it.
In post 110, Alchemist21 wrote:Well claiming
that
is even more harmful! At this point I hope you’re just drawing the NK.
It’s pretty NAI when it comes to flavor leaf. I would find it scummy if it was someone else though. Mostly because it seems like a claim to gain cred as I don’t see why town claims that info so early, but once again it’s FL who I can read pretty well so we’ll see.

Side note Gammas town. Don’t question me on this at least for now.
In post 149, mastina wrote:Hi I am a mason.
So mastina is in a neighborhood good to know. Mostly because she does this every game and I will bet money the next 4 pages will be me seeing stuff about masons.
In post 163, RedFlavor wrote:My role is useless
Good to know my repacement outted this already *thumbs up*
In post 176, Oversoul wrote:
In post 175, RedFlavor wrote:VOTE: Oversoul
What makes it townie lol
:?

There are two assumptions you have to make here. Let's explore both.

Assumption 1) Flavor Leaf is Town
- Flavor Leaf sees Chemist heavily crumbing his
abomination's
Pokémon's typing.
- Flavor Leaf knows from his own role that typing is important
- Flavor Leaf tries desperately to plead with Chemist to stop crumbing
- Chemist ignores him
- Flavor Leaf believes he has discovered Chemist's typing
- Flavor Leaf, under no pressure, claims that it is dangerous to discuss typing to get Chemist to stop. This serves a double purpose of warning other players from doing the same. Possibly because Flavor Leaf is worried there is a commonality between the players with the [hated] modifier.

Flavor Leaf is acting protective of Chemist and the game state by asking others not to claim seemingly innocuous details (typing) because through his role, he knows those details are
not
innocuous.

Assumption 2) Flavor Leaf is Scum
- Flavor Leaf sees Chemist heavily crumbing his
abomination's
Pokémon's typing.
- Flavor Leaf knows from his own role that typing is important
- Flavor Leaf says nothing
- Flavor Leaf believes he has discovered Chemist's typing
- Flavor Leaf now benefits from knowing Chemist's typing to better use his role

Flavor Leaf, if scum with a role that benefits from knowing Pokemone types, has much more to benefit by staying quiet and letting Chemist dig his own grave. He also benefits if other towns people see this and think it is safe to discuss these details.

Do you see now why Flavor Leaf openly giving that warning is so town? He gains so much more from remaining quiet and just letting the pieces fall into place.

Sure, I do admit that Flavor Leaf can be going for a big scum play, but it is much more likely this came from town and not scum.
Pretty sure this post comes from town even if the logic is pretty blake and white. Mostly because scum Flavor leaf would get his ass kicked if he ever got found out about this information and didn’t claim it. It’s better as scum to simply claim it because it makes sense on why you’re alive/there has to be more to the role then that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #736 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:08 am

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: 2
In post 193, book kid wrote:
In post 192, RedFlavor wrote:They seemed a bit scummy
Ok so you thought they were a bit scummy because they townread FL for something you didn't think it was worth townreading him for. He's laid out his thought process now. What do you think of it? Do you still think it is unlikely Oversoul could think that way?
This post reaks of LAMIST in a more scummy way then not. Thankfully I’ll be able to see how this guy acts with the answer, if the follow up is shit he’s probably scum.
In post 200, Skellen wrote:I like Oversoul so far for his approach on FL. Also kind of like RCE for the way he handled the discussion about the hated modifier. FL feels more sorty this early than last time I played with scum!him, he definitely feels different though. Maybe a careful slight townlean for the beginning.

Don't like DEB so far. # and # feel like subtle attempts to get more role specific informations out of Chemist and mastina during smooth conversation. I didn't liked Gamma's temporary vote on him though, although I don't think that's particularly ai for Gamma.

Slight negative feeling about Red too. I don't mind his Oversoul push. # gave me unnecessary defensive vibes, # goes into s similar direction responding to a post that throws him in a scum pool which were the first things he reacted to, Oversoul aside.
I’d have to see a scum Skellen game but a game just ended where Skellen was my top townread and was a pretty easy read. I think they’re town here again though.
Gamma/Alch/Skllen/Oversoul
In post 227, RedFlavor wrote:BTW scum feel free to kill me my role is most useless thing in the world
We understood you the first time now shut up about it (I know I’m basically talking to myself here.)
In post 256, Pink Ball wrote:Am I the only one who already caught scum?

VOTE: Skellen
Oh your first few posts were bad and then you post this. Good to know PB is scum.
In post 258, book kid wrote:
In post 214, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 200, Skellen wrote:#166 gave me unnecessary defensive vibes, #164 goes into s similar direction responding to a post that throws him in a scum pool which were the first things he reacted to, Oversoul aside
1) the post didn't make sense cuz I didn't post until that moment
2) I am not hated?
are you just gonna ignore me RF :evil:
Ok he followed up on it, not as scummy anymore.
In post 261, RCEnigma wrote:PB is town so VOTE: Deb
Go on.
In post 296, Menalque wrote:FL do you really think I would be this incredibly
outrageously
blatant if I was trying to pocket you?
In post 298, Menalque wrote:Because that would be v v bad obv!scum and I am not v v bad obv!scum
The answer to this is yes btw. Don’t know how I feel about this posting though. Probably gonna mark it as NAI cause town you prob makes this post if you’re town anyway. Are you this un aware I suppose is the real question
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #739 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:23 am

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: 3
In post 303, RCEnigma wrote:Pocket FL is still on my to do list.
The fact people are townreading this slot makes me perk my eyebrow pretty hard. RCE has posted about nothing towny is his whole iso. I can see him/pink scum but perhaps it’s just pink spewing RCE town. Hm, should revisit sometime
In post 310, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 309, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 303, RCEnigma wrote:Pocket FL is still on my to do list.
I lightweight scum read this
I kinda agree with this, it's subtly LAMIST.
VOTE: RCEnigma
Maybe I’m right and RCE is just scum
In post 311, RCEnigma wrote:Eh, it's nai coming from FL. It's probably scum from Gamma, this and the previous shading.
Ok yeah nvm I am RCE is scum cool.

LvF vs Alch feels TvT
In post 364, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 363, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 361, Dr Easy Bake wrote:It's D1, I don't.
What do you do to contribute to the game then?
On D1? Entertainment. Relaxing. Watching things happen. Eye candy. I thought we'd been through this Smart...
My D1 is used to observe and interact, to get a feel of the people and the game. I am absorbing information.
Vig target spotted. I understand this answer and if I wasn’t lazy and taking a nap I’d game dive to see if this is true, someone else probably did it for me already though.
In post 370, book kid wrote:where's Avengers? that hydra is sort of underwhelming me so far.

if deb is town there's probably scum in {skellen, mastina} ig
This post feels really out of the blue.
In post 407, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 365, Something_Smart wrote:Well, we have, but I wasn't really satisfied with your answers in the past. I like this one though, it does show that you do have an idea of how the game should progress.

But, if you want to sit back and watch, you can just spectate games. And if you want to chat, you can go to the discussion forums. This is a game, and you're expected to be doing
something
to try to win it. Otherwise you will be wagoned like this a lot.

You're spot-on that D1 is for gathering information, but you should do that by actively seeking out the information you want. What are you looking to find out?
SS is town.
Disagree he’s null. This post is one you can easily make as scum mostly because it’s just telling someone basic facts then trying to solve a slot.

The fact a 4 person hydra is one of the biggest null slots at page 20 is pretty amazing and sad at the same time.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #791 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 762, Oversoul wrote:MariaR, why is Gamma town?

I feel like I am mostly confused by Gamma completely ignoring his burgeoning wagon. :?
Scum gamma isn't like this it's too confident too much just...Gamma. Gamma does certain stuff he can not fake period and this is town him.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1032 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:32 am

Post by MariaR »

Mostly waiting for people that aren't the main posters to post because all this is blurry nothingness to me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1092 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:55 am

Post by MariaR »

I suppose I should try to get a lynch going somewhat soon since I believe it's still on Gamma (?) for some reason.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1107 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't mind 1v1ing the obv scum PB if you wanna trade blows
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1110 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1109, Menalque wrote:
In post 1107, MariaR wrote:I don't mind 1v1ing the obv scum PB if you wanna trade blows
R u calling pure boi obv!scum?
Yes, I've been calling PB obv scum since my replace in. Since I need to move my vote anyway:
VOTE: Pinkball
This is probably a useless vote since he seems to be tr by mass posters so won't be lynched yet, but sure.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1113 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

'How dare you have a different opinion then me that must make you scum.' Boy I knew talking to you was rather pointless but I didn't expect it to be
this
pointless.
I didn't see your question if you asked it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1115 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

I still don't know what kind of question you're asking me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1117 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

Bitter? What gives you the impression that I'm bitter? I just think you're quite anti town or scum. Or stupid. But I don't think you're stupid so I ruled that one out
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1121 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't mind you asking me questions I just don't really enjoy how you're playing the game acting like a double voter etc. And you basically call me scum for disagreeing with your read instead of going. 'Hey Maria why do you scumread PB.'
I don't care if you have me in your Poe but I would be thankful if the shitposting was tuned down a little. You can ask me whatever you like. Yes I'm stupidly blunt, but I'm an open book.
pedit: I don't know about others but coming back to reading tones of useless shitposting and filler kinda ruins the mood of playing mafia a bit.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1283 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:32 am

Post by MariaR »

I'll catch up again tomorrow college is kicking my ass
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1407 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:46 am

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: 4
In post 1122, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1107, MariaR wrote:I don't mind 1v1ing the obv scum PB if you wanna trade blows
If I'm not mistaken, you scumread him for ?

Is that hubris something PB never has as town?
I scumread him for most of his Iso, those were just one of the posts that stuck out to me because of how plain it is and how towny Skellen is.
In post 1124, Menalque wrote:There’s also the fact that you’re calling PB obv!scum

To me that’s an attempt to control the narrative and get into people’s heads

I am v v v v confident PB is not scum. I think he’s been towny throughout. Why not just call him scum if that’s how you’re reading him?
You’re not wrong. I am trying to control the narrative and show people that PB is scum because right now he appears to be townread. He’s obv scum to me because I have never read PB wrong once in my life and when he brings up his poe list it’s very convenient that I’m at the top of his lynch list after he barely talks about Red before this. He’s obv to me. That’s why I said it, but I feel like you’re nitpicking quite a bit. Do you really think it’s Ai if you call someone obv ____
In post 1129, Pink Ball wrote:Maria, why are you scumreading PB?
I believe I’ve answered this already in 2 dif posts
In post 1131, Emperor flippyNips wrote:

What makes him scum to you?
As I said I’m pretty sure I answered this already.
If we ignore the filler NAI posts he’s barely scumhunting. His thoughts are shallow and easy to fake and extremely manipulative His townblock is really bad and townblocks are made by scum more often than not as a way to get easy MLs Overall, it’s pretty clear what PB is doing and it’s why I’m confused how people aren’t scumreading it
In post 1159, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1157, book kid wrote:oh i'm still voting fl from that thing lol

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Maria

Interesting.

My first reaction was to scumread this vote, blues makes sense considering I’m RF. But I felt like scum FL would want me out of this game right away, but he’d be smart enough to know that I’d call him out for it. So he’s more than likely town
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1408 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:54 am

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: 5
In post 1168, Menalque wrote:I think maria’s catch up is fairly easy to fake as scum repping in and wanting a townread

I didn’t like her calling you obv scum for the reasons I explained

I think the fact that she vanished after I started asking if she wanted to meaningfully engage with my content instead of with my shitposting wasn’t good

And — while I’m giving benefit of the doubt on this for now — I also think that the fact that she took issue with my shitposting in particular when I don’t think anyone else was really pushing her might have been AtE coming from scum trying to reduce pressure

If someone could confirm that maria gets annoyed by shitposting generally then that would be useful for me in terms of sorting the slot
What don’t you like about my catch up? Using buzz words with no reasoning behind it isn’t that good a look. Any catch up can be faked that’s pretty simple. What you can do is explain what you’d expect from town.
Why does scum me call PB scum here if he’s the most tr player and I’m in the ‘poe’ kinda just drawing aggro to me.
I was busy because of college. I wouldn’t fake going afk for no reason.
I don’t like reading everyones filler and shitposting it makes my head blur on posting and become lazy on my catch ups. If you wanna call that fake by all means
In post 1180, Alchemist21 wrote:Does Menalque usually make hugely exaggerated posts? I feel like he’s trying too hard to play up his PB read.
A lot of this rn
In post 1189, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1155, book kid wrote:idk maria's posting just seems null to me

the 'pink ball is obvious scum' is kind of weird when he's obviously not because he is mostly townread and there doesn't seem to be much effort to convince people or anything.
Yeah this gives me pause about Maria
I liked the way she repped in but I feel beyond that there's very little I see in the way of content
If you want content force it out of me. It’s not hard to ask questions. You should try to solve my slot instead of going ‘no content’ (this goes for everyone) I’m not a person that becomes blatantly obv town with my posting unless you know me. Really only 1 person in this playerlist I expect to have me as obv town, besides that I know what I need to do.
In post 1197, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah MariaR's reads seem like they just exist because she says so
VOTE: MariaR
What’s this mean?

Side note Captain america slot makes me tr avengers
In post 1242, Menalque wrote:actually, changed my mind, I want this first, then Maria tomorrow

VOTE: itlepip
???Go on
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1413 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:58 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Nippy
I don't have a read on this slot but it seems I'm not going to get my wish today.
Oh well.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1417 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:06 am

Post by MariaR »

I'd vote RcE Easy bake and Menalque (I don't think Menalque is scum but he's hard defending obv scum so he can go so it's easier to lynch PB)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1421 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:14 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1420, itlepip wrote:
In post 1417, MariaR wrote:I'd vote RcE Easy bake and Menalque (I don't think Menalque is scum but he's hard defending obv scum so he can go so it's easier to lynch PB)
Do you think all of the more active people are town here?
Don't know, depends who you consider active. I don't value activity as a way to gauge town/scum ratio.
I have townreads on Oversoulslot/Gamma/Alch/FL/Avengers/Skellen
SS and Book are almost townreads
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1425 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:16 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1424, Emperor flippyNips wrote:But actually I don’t have many reads rn. I said a couple town reads to get a POE going & yeah. Been asking Menalque why he’s got a scum read on skellen & still no answer. Pretty sure I asked mariaR why they got a scum read on PB & haven’t seen that either
I answered this you're just not reading.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1429 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:20 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm open to all questions.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1432 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:22 am

Post by MariaR »

Answered both of those questions already too.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1437 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:28 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1435, itlepip wrote:Did I miss anything or is it
"My first reaction was to scumread this vote, blues makes sense considering I’m RF. But I felt like scum FL would want me out of this game right away, but he’d be smart enough to know that I’d call him out for it. So he’s more than likely town"
and
"cum gamma isn't like this it's too confident too much just...Gamma. Gamma does certain stuff he can not fake period and this is town him."
Basically. I can go into more detail if needed but those are the main reasons yes
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1467 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Easy bake
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1483 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1481, Menalque wrote:
In post 1472, Katyusha wrote:
In post 1470, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1466, Katyusha wrote:gamgams why is mariaf actually mafiar this game :?:
Ok what, I don't understand this question...AT ALL
why is maria scum

and menlanque how is... maria not happening when shes the leading wagon??? even with me changing skellen's vote shes still at 5 with deb at 4
Don’t think there’s appetite for maria from those left over and as I’m still thinking she’s more likely scum than not I don’t think scum will get on if they can go elsewhere that isn’t scum

See: deb
And you wonder why I want you lynched
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1487 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

Just because someone is easy to lynch doesn't mean they can't have a scum role pm.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1544 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:24 am

Post by MariaR »

Considering I'm town the flippy wagon feels way easier than it should be. It hints to Tvt
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1546 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:28 am

Post by MariaR »

Why can't we do Easy or RCE?
in fact
VOTE: RCE
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1549 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:39 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't think his play has been that steller and I see no reason to call him town.
Also if we go by the logic of 'I will lynch both Flippy/Maria' that's 2 town lynches back to back. Of course, he's not the only one showing this angle but I think it's an easy route for scum to take when Rce has shown barely any read development on either slot.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1610 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:28 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1609, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1608, Katyusha wrote:okay so for the record i have like no faith in the flippy wagon actually flipping scum
I'm with you tbh, but I also wouldn't feel that bad about losing town-him after his... less than stellar contributions.

However I don't really think anyone's presence or absence on the wagon is alignment indicative unless Maria is scum.
:wink:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1862 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:37 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1857, Pink Ball wrote:I'm on V/LA until tomorrow!

Just wanted to say that Maria lied, she hasn't correctly read me in every game we've played together and I adressed that before she said she has. She correctly read me in one ir my scumgames and she has a grudge on me since that game :(
Oh so you're openly lying now. I see
pedit: The townie part of the hydra
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2430 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:07 am

Post by MariaR »

Interesting so I was roleblocked.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2432 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:14 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2045, Alchemist21 wrote:I want to start with a Menalque wagon today.

VOTE: Menalque
Not a bad wagon might join it, but only later on in the day if we can’t lynch other people. Mena has been extremely anti-town but in such an obvious way that I’d put it down as VI over scum pushing a scum agenda.
In post 2057, Menalque wrote:Still think maria is good

VOTE: maria
And why’s that?
In post 2071, Menalque wrote:I need to reread, but it felt like maria got pushed and flippy sprung up in response to that

So I think the flips flip implicates maria as much as avengers
This wasn’t even true, people stopped voting me because the rest of the non voters wouldn’t vote me. I also knew flippy was gonna be town.
Now we’re going on avengers another townread of mine? I’ll pass on that.
In post 2077, RCEnigma wrote:Maria is probscum I'll give you that. Kat, flippy, book, Jibril all sure town on the Maria wagon. I think Kat was spot on when she questioned her Maria read based on the wagon comp.
This is a really scumm way of trying to prove that I’m scum. Kat never voted me in fact they thought I was town. Jibril was a random vote with 0 reasoning to it and flippy isn’t ‘100% town’ (but prob town) The stuff you quoted from Kat also seem like a pretty good set up for coming into the day.

VOTE: Rce
We really need to flip this today.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2433 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:17 am

Post by MariaR »

We're up to page 89 and more filler that I don't wanna read. Joy, I sure hope this stops soon but knowing the trend of this thread it's unlikely.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2434 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:22 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2211, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2207, Menalque wrote:Gamma what’s your read on maria as it stands?
Scum
That’s interesting considering you read my slot based on my interaction with you and we’ve had maybe one interaction. What was so bad about it that I’m ‘scum’
In post 2341, Pink Ball wrote:I'm ok with Maria's lynch too. Skellen's slot dying last night suggests that she's scum
I’d love to see how you’re gonna pin this one on me.

Yeah I'm caught up and we really need to flip RCE/PB they're pretty obv scum. Wagons like Gamma and mag or w/e his name is are town.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2436 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:27 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm not driven because half this game is shit posting and not enjoyable.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2438 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:30 am

Post by MariaR »

It's a bunch of the same people posting and a lot of them seem to know each other. The scumreads on me are because of the person I replaced into (can't defend that) and the other 2 are from 'well this nightkill points to you' no, no it doesn't. Top that off with getting roleblocked and the obvious scum running over the thread. Yeah, you could say this is a bit of a chore.
pedit: We're reading different games clearly because I'm pretty sure I have plenty of townreads and all the flips fit into reads. Also calling a read on yourself 'stupid' is pretty funny.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2440 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:35 am

Post by MariaR »

My read on you isn't based on a single post, I'm not that shallow. It's based on your whole iso and the way you're playing this game. You would know that if you did read my posts. Now you're trying to come up with the weakest reasons to get my slot lynched because I'm one of the only people looking to lynch you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2444 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:43 am

Post by MariaR »

My read on you isn't outdated, stop trying to put words into my mouth. It's a current read I have the read now and I still scumread your posting. But for the sake of argument let's assume the read on you was as you say 'out dated based on your old iso/first read' what's wrong with that? People are scumreading me based on redflavors outdated stuff. You don't seem to have any issue with that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2446 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2443, RCEnigma wrote:I seem to be twisting the facts /s
Hmmmm maybe that's because when Kat replaced in there vote was still on me. Let's see what was the first post they did?
In post 1456, Katyusha wrote:hey gamers

UNVOTE:

uh so with 48 hours and like 60 pages to read i kind of just haphazardly read a few isos of people i know, i dont think maria is scummy and just the gut feel i get from this wagon makes me think it's hitting town. havent really thought abt who the scum pushing it is just yet so thats probably next

VOTE: dr easy bake

book kid + maria join me
Yeah keep trying RCE maybe you'll get it next time.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2449 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:48 am

Post by MariaR »

Questioning? Sure. Still townreading though? Yes. It didn't go through your head that maybe they killed Kat cause they were townread or that it would be easy to set up a lynch on me that's why people went to flippy. Stuff like that. People don't seem to understand they won't be able to catch scum me so easily, but I'll keep telling them until they finally learn. Also the scum roleblocker on me was real cute.
pedit: Thank you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2451 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:51 am

Post by MariaR »

Let's move topics since this is going to turn into a useless argument. You think my read is outdated I know it's not we can agree to disagree. What's your read on RCE. Why do you want avengers lynched they're townie to me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2453 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:56 am

Post by MariaR »

I did see your read on avengers I just thought a good change of pace would be a better fit for the thread. Are you reconsidering any of your reads since the main poe flipped town?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2633 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:22 am

Post by MariaR »

As long as the lynch is between Bake and mena just for the sole reason to get them out of the game I am okay with it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2635 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:25 am

Post by MariaR »

Deb is because he's annoying.
Mena is because he's anti town.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2650 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:09 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2636, Menalque wrote:Me calling you out as scum =/= me anti town

lol
If we were going by that logic I'd be calling half the game anti town the day before. Clearly that's not my issue and the fact you're trying to pretend it is...
pedit: I do buddy people a lot as town mostly for my own personal gain or if I strongly townread them but it's mostly the former to get a read on them or if I want people to protect my slot
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2654 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:33 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2651, Chemist1422 wrote:Maria why are you pushing for a policy lynch
I want RCE dead, but if people won't support that I'll get rid of DEB or Mena so my enjoyment of this game can go up higher. At the moment I don't care enough to build a case on Pink or RCE beyond the basic details I've already pointed out.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2665 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2659, Menalque wrote:Maria seems super lacklustre in this game which is in contrast to starry night where she was a lot more active and engaged

The kind of light pushing of two slots while also being open to policy two others seems like a way to keep her lynch pool as wide as possible while still being able to justify a vote anywhere within that
First of all trying to meta me doesn't work. Second of all lack of engagement isn't a that's a tell for me. I don't care if I get town or scum I care about the playerlist and the gameplay. This isn't a fun game for me that isn't something I would fake.

Your second point while valid isn't really needed because it's super easy to make up scumreads I wouldn't even need to go down the line of 'policy lynching' when I can make scumreads up with no effort at all.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2666 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like do you think I'm faking my annoyance with your slot and DEB mena?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2667 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

If anything id you're both town scum me would want you guys in the game not get rid of you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2675 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2672, Menalque wrote:
In post 2666, MariaR wrote:Like do you think I'm faking my annoyance with your slot and DEB mena?
idk maybe? Or I think that you could defo be exaggerating it
Never in my mafia career have I ever suggested policy lynching someone as scum and I wouldn't start now. Why you may ask? Because I don't need to use such a baseless tactic to get people lynched as scum. I'm better than that and have no reason to do so. I'm not faking my annoyance and it goes into my second point
In post 2673, Menalque wrote:
In post 2667, MariaR wrote:If anything id you're both town scum me would want you guys in the game not get rid of you
Why?

Also why do you say trying to meta you doesn’t work?
If I was scum I would want you guys to keep making noise because it makes the thread harder to read. It'd make town squirm more etc. I have no reason to get rid of you as scum. Meta doesn't work on me because I'm a mood based player. I play based on my mood and each game I play differently because mood is something that changes in real time. For example, I have this avi on because it makes me not want to put emotion into my posting and try a bit harder. Or if I'm feeling angry I'm more sassy and play the game in a dif way. Meta is a tool that if you try to use it on me you'll get bad results because you're trying to look for patterns in my play that don't exist.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2797 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

Yeah yeah tomorrow. calm yourself SKY GOT IT?
I have stuff to answer anyway
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2820 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:34 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm gonna claim doctor here and that's why I knew I was roleblocked cause I was on Kat last night.
Carry on.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2833 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2826, Ausuka wrote:But I'm the doctor
What kind?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2834 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:59 am

Post by MariaR »

If you're really a doctor you should know what I'm talking about.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2836 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:03 am

Post by MariaR »

I can and I will.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2838 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:04 am

Post by MariaR »

No, I don't believe you're a full doctor.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2839 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:05 am

Post by MariaR »

because I'm only 2 shot along with an extra benefit that I'm not claiming. So you being a full doctor is?
VOTE: Ausuka
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2841 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:06 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2840, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2834, MariaR wrote:If you're really a doctor you should know what I'm talking about.
Why do you know you were roleblocked if you’re a specific doctor...?
...Because I doctor'd the night kill?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2847 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:09 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2842, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2841, MariaR wrote:
In post 2840, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2834, MariaR wrote:If you're really a doctor you should know what I'm talking about.
Why do you know you were roleblocked if you’re a specific doctor...?
...Because I doctor'd the night kill?
Thought you were gonna claim like typing specific
Nope nothing along those lines. Can doc anyone along with a bonus
pedit: I sure did. Kat was the obvious night kill and someone I wanted in the game. Considering I was obviously going to be on the hot seat I figured it'd be better to use my doctor shots while I could. 'Why would I cc as scum' is an awful argument
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2848 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:10 am

Post by MariaR »

I really can't tell if Gamma is being lol Gamma or scum. I lean the former though
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2856 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:24 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2853, Alchemist21 wrote:This is making my tinfoil act up.

What if Kat was an SK kill and Maria attempted the scum kill and it got stopped? If she claims Doc that got roleblocked then she stands a good chance of drawing out whatever strong Town PR stopped the scum kill (as we saw with Ausuka’s Doc claim). And I do know Maria is the kind of scum who would make that kind of claim as scum if she thinks she’s going down.

Alch...never change my friend you're great.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2860 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:28 am

Post by MariaR »

I adore you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2861 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:30 am

Post by MariaR »

Don't lynch me I'm obviously a towny. *Wink*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2959 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't mind any of these votes
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3122 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

V/LA for 3 days
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3307 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

I see the wagon has not changed in the past few days. Guess that means I should take a little read now that I'm bad to see the better option
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3467 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

Got the prod. I'll be able to post more tomorrow got more paperwork that I didn't know about zzzz.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3476 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:46 am

Post by MariaR »

Alright, considering the wagons went from tied to outright gone, that makes me think 1 of them are most likely scum. I didn't really mind either of them (although I would've pref Mena for obvious reason)
I do think DEB is a wagon I want to get invested into though
VOTE: DEB
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3507 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:01 am

Post by MariaR »

Do you think I'm lying about the entire claim or?
I was the first one to claim and guessed Ausukas part of the role as well. I'm the one who's most likely to not be lying.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3510 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:40 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3508, itlepip wrote:Mod could have given it as a fakeclaim?
Even if the mod did give me that 'fake claim' (That's also highly unlikely since the mod would probably never give a fake claim of the exact same role.) I would've still had to guess part of aus role.
In post 3509, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3507, MariaR wrote:Do you think I'm lying about the entire claim or?
I was the first one to claim and guessed Ausukas part of the role as well. I'm the one who's most likely to not be lying.
What do you mean by "the entire claim"? Am I missing something?

Also what did you guess about Ausuka's role?
We're both 2 shot and have a beneficial action. Plus, if I was lying that would mean I was setting up that 'fake claim' since day start. Not something I really need to do as scum.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3559 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

You're a very confusing person.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”