Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #117 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 73, RCEnigma wrote:FL is vengeful jester.
I cc
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #122 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:55 pm

In post 121, love and friendship wrote:he has been asking a lot of questions which are useless and create no information whatsoever, which is the sort of thing scum do to look busy.
Unfortunately, this is all he knows how to do as either alignment.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #127 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:15 pm

He doesn't have a 6-0 winrate. I played a game with him where he lost, and he decided not to count it because he was VT.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #203 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:30 am

In post 195, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 166, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 98, RCEnigma wrote:The likelihood there is 1 scum in avengers/pb/flippy/RF is a pretty good reason in rvs.
What i didn't even post
Took a shot in the dark based on how Avenger entered.
Wat
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #211 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:46 am

In post 207, RCEnigma wrote:I think you're better than this.
I mean your logic doesn't hold unless Avengers are scum and know everyone's alignments, so unless you're softing something weird, I'm better than to think that makes any sense.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #342 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:55 am

In post 327, Flavor Leaf wrote:i'd rather say LAMIST and explain what it means after than say look at me im so townie
+1 to this, buzzwords are shorthand for common patterns. As long as you know what the buzzword means and how it applies to the situation, you're fine.

(That last bit is critical because there are people who will spout things like LAMIST or OMGUS or WIFOM and not really have any idea why or when those things are relevant.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #343 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:57 am

In post 295, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 294, Menalque wrote:FL I am fuckin hyped to be in a game with you again my man
Ah, man.

This guy’s gonna go all the way if he’s scum pocketing us.
Are you really pocketed this easily? :igmeou:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #345 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:34 am

Don't hold your breath ;)

Anything in particular you want to chat about?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #357 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:27 am

Why are you voting him over other players who aren't scumhunting?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #363 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:26 am

In post 361, Dr Easy Bake wrote:It's D1, I don't.
What do you do to contribute to the game then?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #365 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:45 am

Well, we have, but I wasn't really satisfied with your answers in the past. I like this one though, it does show that you do have an idea of how the game should progress.

But, if you want to sit back and watch, you can just spectate games. And if you want to chat, you can go to the discussion forums. This is a game, and you're expected to be doing
something
to try to win it. Otherwise you will be wagoned like this a lot.

You're spot-on that D1 is for gathering information, but you should do that by actively seeking out the information you want. What are you looking to find out?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #372 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:09 am

In post 368, Oversoul wrote:Game independent me wants this to live
Town me wants this to die :(
Game independent me wants to see DEB mature as a player and become stronger.

Town me wants to wring his annoying little neck :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #377 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:30 am

In post 373, Alchemist21 wrote:He didn’t wait to see what Oversoul was going to say. It shows he has no interest in developing a read on me, only on pushing me.
or he just expressed an opinion about what kind of tells are and aren't valid? Just because he said one thing shouldn't factor into a read doesn't mean he isn't trying to form one. In fact I'd be concerned if he said that wasn't a tell and then turned around and based a read on it anyway.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #392 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:44 am

In post 391, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 365, Something_Smart wrote:What are you looking to find out?
The information tells me what I'm looking for.
That's a cop-out. What information has helped you in previous games? In what ways do you plan to discover what it is you want to find out?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #488 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:36 am

In post 464, RCEnigma wrote:Well now that I know this isn't the case. I assumed the Ironman head was sitting a neighborhood of (Avengers/RF/PB) possibly + flippy. I don't think I've ever seen an all town hood so it was a decent group to vote in whether those slots have interacted with the thread yet or not.
I thought you may have been getting at this but it still makes no sense tbh.

Have you ever actually seen someone crumb a hood like that?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #490 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:37 am

And I would expect that hoods based on flavor would be independent of alignment because, you know, upick.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #491 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:38 am

Also RCE I can confirm you are acting a bit weirder than usual. I don't think it's alignment indicative though.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #498 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:00 am

That misses the point, which is that saying "he's town but I can't say why" doesn't help anyone.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #531 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:51 am

In post 506, Skellen wrote:What is it that makes you feel weird about RCE? Is it just coming from the entrance? This question might as well be directed at S_S.
Just the thing I mentioned earlier, where he assumed that a random joke post was a neighborhood crumb and then acted cryptic about it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #664 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:14 pm

In post 658, mastina wrote:
In post 488, Something_Smart wrote:Have you ever actually seen someone crumb a hood like that?
Well.

Something similar is a signature mastina move, so. :P
Okay fine.

Someone who isn't mastina. :wink:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #687 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:22 am

In post 671, Avengers wrote:also is something_smart usually this passive? i don't have a lot of experience with him but i feel like he's been less active or involved than i'd expect

~ black widow
I have been distracted by various things in my life. My apologies. Expect an increase in engagement hopefully after the weekend.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #775 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:20 am

In post 765, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hmm...i don’t have reads right now. Someone needs to push me so i can omgus and force get myself here
I don't have many reads either tbh. I fell out of paying attention to this game for a few days and now I don't remember anything.

I'm gonna have to reread, like, large parts of the game but it might not come until after the weekend :/
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #867 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:44 am

In post 809, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m the second highest poster in this game, and you act like I haven’t been here, and that is very much by design.
If you're the second highest poster, and people are acting like you haven't been here, that's a problem with YOU, not them.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #868 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:47 am

In post 809, Flavor Leaf wrote:They are actually looking for analysis from me. You look like you’re setting up a case to push on me due to my lack of doing anything.
Right, the most likely explanation here is that Ausuka, who prefers town and is better at town than scum, is going to try to mislynch YOU on day 1.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #918 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:44 pm

In post 912, Gamma Emerald wrote:No like what's the deal with "Ongoing Game"?
This, I believe.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #928 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:49 pm

Pip!! \o/

To be honest, I don't remember an awful lot from most of the game myself. I should do some reading as well.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #929 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:52 pm

In post 927, Gamma Emerald wrote:I mentioned earlier it implies you are town by implicitly stating "I would do this but since I'm town I can't so it's still on my to-do list". That's really the best way to put it and if you don't understand it I don't think you ever will.
It may be confusion between "to-do list in this game" and "overall to-do list on the site." I originally read it from the former perspective and it also made no sense, but if you're interpreting it the latter way then I understand.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #932 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:15 pm

Book kid's not a newbie, she's Ausuka aka MarioManiac4.

I liked her recent interactions with FL, don't remember much from before that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #978 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:26 am

In post 975, book kid wrote:rce and oversoul are both hated; i think it's very unlikely for them to be s/s mechanically speaking
I would bet that Skygazer said before the picks came in "anyone who picks a pokemon that satisfied condition X will be hated regardless of alignment," or at least did something similar to this. I could see double hated scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #980 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:29 am

In post 977, Menalque wrote:SS have you played with book kid a lot?
Yes, and my read on her is overall pretty good. I'm not extremely confident at this point in time, but once I start to get more engaged (I just came off of a busy few days, and a game I was stressed just ended) my read should get stronger. I am leaning town on her for now, though.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #981 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:30 am

In post 979, Alchemist21 wrote:There was a certain sincerity with your tone, and now that someone has pointed out that you’re Ausuka I’m certain you’re Town because scum you was just ... there without conviction or sincerity.
She altslipped 8 pages in lol. Did you not see it? :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #989 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:35 am

In post 985, Menalque wrote:What’s EICN?
Everything is Completely Normal, Skygazer's most recent large, with significant mod trolling and a bunch of the same players.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #992 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:37 am

In post 987, Menalque wrote:Like that’s great cover if you’re scum and you’re managing to fool people who normally do read you well
True, but that is a situation that by definition doesn't arise very much. If someone can read you well, then you usually CAN'T fool them.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #994 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:39 am

In post 991, Menalque wrote:Fuck me dead that’s long

Is it worth reading?

From either a meta or an entertainment pov
Definitely take a look at the setup. I wouldn't recommend you read the whole thing (unless you really like reading games) but you could ISO the players that are also in this game if you want some fresh meta.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #996 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:40 am

In post 990, Oversoul wrote:
In post 986, Dr Easy Bake wrote:I'm obviously sheeping with my Gamma vote but I'm really scum reading Menalque. This "pure" nonsense just isn's right. So I'll keep my vote where it is, but I want to get a Menalque wagon started tomorrow or when Gamma's has dropped.
Oh Dr. Easy Bake might actually be town after all.
I can see it.

If DEB is scum this has a decent chance to be distancing with Menalque, actually.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1003 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:45 am

In post 998, Menalque wrote:As if I wouldn’t already be yelling at him in daychat for doing it so badly
Knowing DEB, that probably wouldn't get him to stop :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1026 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:11 am

In post 1008, Menalque wrote:Also, while I have you all here: why is my sig not appearing? I have text in it and I’ve clicked confirm and yet here, nothing
User Control Panel -> Board preferences -> Edit posting defaults -> Set "Attach my signature by default" to Yes.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1064 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:02 pm

Not wrong game. Oversoul has a power to neighborize people who aren't in the game.

People who aren't familiar with me usually can't read me well. If you want suggestions for people who can read me, I can definitely give you some.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1065 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:30 pm

In post 1059, Avengers wrote:Hmm, @ss why aren't you voting rn?

-IM
I take it you haven't played with me before :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1069 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:51 pm

In post 1066, itlepip wrote:Hey SS can you drop some reads on this thread? You said you would reread and interested to see where you are after that
Oversoul mastina book kid maybe town? I did a partial reread, not a full one.
DEB probably > rand town.
Maria leantown due to a couple of RF quips.

FL is unimpressive, more so than he usually is early as town.
RCE could be scum but probably not > rand.
Skellen could be scum.

Gamma and Pink Ball are okay for now, I'll think about them later.

I can't read Alchemist early, I can't read you yet, flippy is lurk central so far which I think is NAI, hell if I can read the 5-player hydra, I had some dumb scumping on Chemist but I think his colored posting gimmick at least cancels it out, I expect to be able to read Menalque later.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1071 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:05 pm

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1072 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:08 pm

Mastina idk. Maybe I haven't seen scumastina in her full glory but she seems a lot less agenda-driven than she was as scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1076 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:22 pm

In post 1073, Emperor flippyNips wrote:why do you think skellen could be scum?
I, uh, just remembered that I had an inno on her in ramblings. I was going to say that I townread her early there and not here, but that's objectively false.

So idk. Stick her in the "too early to tell" as well.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1083 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:14 am

Drawing attention to oneself for no other benefit is more likely town in a vacuum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1088 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:28 am

Not knowing the faction ratios, I believe.

For the record, I don't think messing up the faction ratios is towny. But nevertheless, that replace out post is town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1089 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:29 am

In post 1075, Flavor Leaf wrote:im impressive.

go check out Pastries that just ended! Gamma, DGB, and Kuribo were part of it, so maybe thats why they came up.
You are unimpressive and this is an unimpressive post :(
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1103 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:15 pm

In post 1101, Menalque wrote:@fl I think ur impressive, don’t worry about SS
Shhh this is how I get him to solve the game if he's town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1122 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:40 pm

In post 1107, MariaR wrote:I don't mind 1v1ing the obv scum PB if you wanna trade blows
If I'm not mistaken, you scumread him for ?

Is that hubris something PB never has as town?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1153 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:15 am

In post 1151, book kid wrote:mhm I suppose but wrt/ balance considerations I think a setup with two hated scum would be very hard to balance and if that situation came up adjustments would be made.
Presumably hated goes away in LYLO and therefore has zero effect on the balance.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1211 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:47 pm

In post 1172, Menalque wrote:VOTE: maria[/maria]
Lmao
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1216 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:19 pm

Jibril slot is just town though.

Also:
In post 1214, Gamma Emerald wrote:Happy scum day Flavor
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1225 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:32 am

Also, I'm gonna be That Guy yet again.

Menalque, you can't quote an ongoing game in your signature. It matters not that the quote is unrelated to the game; you should blank it and put it back in after the game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1232 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:16 am

In post 1226, Menalque wrote:ugh, when'd you sell out to the MAN, SS?
I mean, you're welcome to fight the law, and see which of you wins ;)
also which listmod do I need to contact to ask about whether or not that specific quote is okay?
Any listmod will do, I usually go to the one for the queue the game is in which is UT in this case, but I bet you'll get the same answer from all of them which is "better safe than sorry." It's SO easy to step over the line of discussing ongoing games if you aren't careful.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1234 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:20 am

In post 1230, Menalque wrote:but with that lovely suggestion that SS quoting three RF posts and claiming that Maria seemed towny bc of RF quips constitutes an actual town case I'm now p sure you're scum trying to divert from Maria
I mean, it WAS a towncase. Certainly not a comprehensive or compelling one, but he isn't misrepping there.

Also, that would be an extremely ineffective way to divert from his scumbuddy, and liable to get him strung up next. I think he's much more willing to bus than he is to try to shut down a wagon like this.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1243 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:54 am

Why is Boon town?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1244 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:56 am

In post 1235, Menalque wrote:we have different definitions of towncase then

I wouldn't consider calling someone leantown based on 3 posts by their predecessor in the slot to meet the standards for a case
I guess, yeah, but I don't really do full cases. I just provide arguments. So if you will, it was an argument for why RF was towny.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1245 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:58 am

In post 1237, itlepip wrote:Honestly if anything what I did was more shitty whiteknighting than shitty protecting my partner.
This is true. I've been caught in a shitty whiteknight as scum before, it's a lot easier than getting caught defending a buddy.

I might do itlepip today, though I'm biased because I like playing with him :P but if he reds, I'm not touching Maria for a while.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1254 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:30 am

In post 1246, itlepip wrote:Also SS, what are your thoughts on the Maria wagon?
I don't think it would exist if she were scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1255 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:31 am

In post 1251, Menalque wrote:I think you're straight up scum and you're trying to discredit me
Do town never discredit anyone?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1257 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:55 am

Do you not think it's possible for town to think someone is wrong and refute that person's argument, without actually thinking that person is scum?

Why don't you think pip is doing that?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1262 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:12 am

In post 1258, Menalque wrote:Because he’s deliberately framing things to try and make me look bad
Do you think scum frequently say things that they know are stupid, untrue, or huge stretches?

It sounds like you're suggesting that, because he's done those things, he must be scum who thinks he can get away with it rather than being town or scum who hasn't read enough.

I don't agree with that assumption. If the things he's said were wrong or misleading, and it sounds like they were, I don't think they were intentionally so.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1263 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:13 am

Also, confirmation bias is a thing. A huge thing that makes town pushing look like scum framing. Grasping at straws is not a scum characteristic.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1272 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:45 am

In post 1266, Menalque wrote:Who’s confbiasing here, me or him? I don’t think I am, I think he’s genuinely digging him self a deeper hole from interacting with me and that’s why he’s now ignoring me
He is, is what I was getting at. I'm suggesting that a lot of the things he's done that you think are scummy can also come from confbiased town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1277 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:54 am

In post 1275, itlepip wrote:Also SS wth :P How am I confbiasing?
Come on that slip is hot garbage and you should know that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1284 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:36 am

As college does.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1290 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:05 am

There can, but I think it's unlikely because I townread her.

If she does end up being scum, odds are she is being bussed.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1296 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:22 am

In post 1291, Menalque wrote:One (1), what’s your read on itlepip?
Ehh mild scumlean but I expect to read him better as the game goes on. Not interested in D1'ing him.
Two (2), how are you as scum? Do you consider yourself good scum? How do you typically play as scum?
Bad, no, badly. My scumgame is some combination of stilted imitation of my towngame and trying to push as many lynches as I can (mislynches and buses alike).
Three (3), who here have you played with before? Of those people which two (2) know you beat?
You and Jibril are the only ones here whom I have not played with. FL and book kid probably know me best, but RCE and itlepip are not that far behind.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1302 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:30 am

For all the times we've bumped into each other I don't think we've played as many games together as I have with the people I listed, and I also don't think you've ever seen my scumgame, unless I'm forgetting something?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1304 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:37 am

You saw it in the first Scumteam Unpick for like two weeks before you replaced out.

Sorry if you felt slighted :P I know a lot of people in this playerlist well. It's why I joined the game! :]
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1306 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:39 am

The other thing is, I've played a ton of games with FL, RCE, and Ausuka recently, so they may be more fresh in my memory.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1309 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:45 am

In what way do you think I was pocketing you? By giving you answers that you wanted to hear?

My pocketing method as scum is very different. It usually involves heavily defending someone who's getting pressured, so if I were pocketing anyone right now it'd be Maria or maybe pip. Being helpful and answering questions is just my thing as either alignment.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1311 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:56 am

In post 1310, itlepip wrote:Honestly the only part I was surprised about was that he was scumreading me, pretty disappointed since I thought he could read me a bit better than that.
I'm rusty at reading you :P Like I said, give it some time.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1312 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:58 am

In post 1310, itlepip wrote:Also SS you could be pocketing Maria since you agree with me that the wagon is bad
Yeah lol I said if I was pocketing anyone it'd be her.

I actually have done exactly that to her before and pocketed her clear through to endgame as a result. So you can ask her if she thinks it's at all similar, because it's not :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1321 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:06 am

In post 1313, itlepip wrote:When did self-meta become the meta :p, there's been so much of that recently.
I never understood the people who disliked self-meta. Like yeah, it's unreliable... if nobody in the game knows you at all or wants to see for themselves. Otherwise, you lie about self-meta, you get caught.

I've always given honest self-meta, even as scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1333 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:19 am

In post 1329, Flavor Leaf wrote:it Auro capitalizes
:lol:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1337 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:31 am

l33t
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1366 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:49 am

In post 1363, itlepip wrote:Hey, who would be down for a flippy lynch here?
*reads flippy ISO*

*raises hand*
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1374 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:33 am

Statistically, probably? I don't think any specific player is scum pushing Maria, if that's what you're asking.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1375 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:34 am

In post 1373, Alchemist21 wrote:I’m not against a Flippy lynch but if we let him live a bit we might get another golden post like in anime Upick where he forgets his SK result for a few Days.
Lol wut
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1389 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:33 am

Boon, what makes you think he can do that?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1394 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:16 am

So... when he was scum, you scumread him and died for it.

Here, you townread him, but for some reason you're afraid that since last game he's magically learned to post exactly what is necessary for you to townread him?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1401 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:21 am

In post 1392, Flavor Leaf wrote:What makes you think he can’t?
Dude has one scumgame on the site.

I've been playing for three and a half years, and I still can't do that.

I'm not saying it's impossible, some people such as Nahdia and MariaR came to the site and immediately played amazing scumgames. But the vast majority of people have to walk before they can run.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1406 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:45 am

I'm excited for when I roll scum against Boon. I want to see how that plays out :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1553 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:42 am

In post 1544, MariaR wrote:Considering I'm town the flippy wagon feels way easier than it should be. It hints to Tvt
I doubt scum would be hesitant to bus flippy if he were scum here. They would be paranoid of the wagon going through without them doing anything and then them looking bad as a result.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1555 (isolation #84) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:42 am

In post 1551, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Why don't you want to lynch Flippy Maria? If he flips red I'm coming for you.
Wrong.

See what I just said.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1572 (isolation #85) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:10 am

In post 1570, Dr Easy Bake wrote:So you don't want to lynch Flippy then Smart? Scum AKA Menalque could already be on the wagon.
What makes you think I don't want to lynch him?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1585 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:24 am

In post 1582, Dr Easy Bake wrote:You're not voting for him.
You know how reticent I am with my vote, though, and I did specifically say I wanted to lynch him.

Have you not been reading?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1588 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:25 am

I don't need to wait to be hammer, I can just vote him to L-1 and Boon will show up out of literal nowhere and hammer :P

But I don't see a reason to do that yet, considering we're having some actual interesting discussion at the moment.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1607 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:20 am

In post 1606, Katyusha wrote:i think im also a generally liked person
Can confirm \o/
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1609 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:27 am

In post 1608, Katyusha wrote:okay so for the record i have like no faith in the flippy wagon actually flipping scum
I'm with you tbh, but I also wouldn't feel that bad about losing town-him after his... less than stellar contributions.

However I don't really think anyone's presence or absence on the wagon is alignment indicative unless Maria is scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1628 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:05 am

In post 1624, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Feels pointless to claim too. Any Pokemon mixture could be scum.
I mean you can claim what your role does...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1652 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:40 am

In post 1647, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I’m just way more active as scum D1 cos i know I’m most likely gonna die if i dont do anything.
Last night tomorrow begs to differ...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1665 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:56 am

In post 1655, Emperor flippyNips wrote:What game is that? If is before my newbie scum game then it makes sense. I just started trying as scum. & if i was scum i would of been trying here
Probably yeah, it was one of your first games onsite I think. You were scum, barely posted at all, and got lynched Day 1.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1750 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:48 am

In post 1740, Flavor Leaf wrote:Is it on Flips? Probably not hammering flips.
:?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1755 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:49 am

In post 1690, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: DEB
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1761 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:51 am

It's L-1 now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1779 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:54 am

In post 1766, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hmm...yeah, this is a scum motivated wagon.
So start a town motivated one then!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1785 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:56 am

FL is very distinctly not playing like he does as town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1792 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:59 am

In post 1790, Flavor Leaf wrote:Y’all, it’s Day 1 in a large. How you tryna play something like that? Every game of mine’s different.
Yes, true, I should have added an "in my experience" to that, because we both know my experience with town-you is pretty limited :lol:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1805 (isolation #99) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:04 am

In post 1801, Emperor flippyNips wrote:I don’t see why he would not drop the hammer on me if he was scum & just play the. “I haven’t been reading but saw L1 & couldn’t resist” card
I think you're right.

Of course, I also think him being scum with you is a real possibility, so it doesn't look BETTER for you, but if you flip town I'm willing to trust this read.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1812 (isolation #100) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:09 am

In post 1809, Flavor Leaf wrote:Even after the Cheeky situation?
You defended flippy here much like you defended Cheeky there.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1825 (isolation #101) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:17 am

In post 1816, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Oh did he defend cheeky when she was about to be mislynched?
No she was his buddy. :eek:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1828 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:19 am

Nope, EICN again.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1870 (isolation #103) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:22 pm

In post 1869, RCEnigma wrote:Bringing FL into my town block.
?????
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1878 (isolation #104) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:48 pm

In post 1875, Flavor Leaf wrote:SS, you’re read on me feels fabricated. I feel like you’re actively choosing to scum read me, so I’m leaning Scumthing Smart because of it.
I'm pretty sure the last thing I said on you was that I agreed with flippy's townread on you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1880 (isolation #105) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:49 pm

Well, it was the last read I gave on you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1883 (isolation #106) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:50 pm

In post 1829, Skygazer wrote:
With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to reach a lynch. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2019-07-21 21:20:00).
Don't scare me like that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1887 (isolation #107) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:50 pm

In post 1884, Flavor Leaf wrote:The post that made me want to say that was your ????’s
Oh I was objecting to him townbinning you based on your claim.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1892 (isolation #108) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:52 pm

Well, then, he phrased it badly and I misunderstood.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1894 (isolation #109) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:54 pm

Anyway Boon you're in my "sort later" bin where you usually are, unless flippy flips scum which would shoot you way down.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1895 (isolation #110) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:55 pm

And I actually think my thoughts on you are way more complex and nuanced than they would be if I were scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1912 (isolation #111) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:10 pm

In post 1897, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1895, Something_Smart wrote:And I actually think my thoughts on you are way more complex and nuanced than they would be if I were scum.
Your posted thoughts or just your view on him so far?

I don't actually know how to accurately form that question.
Well, both. But I'm referring to what I've posted because, you know, you guys can read that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1913 (isolation #112) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:10 pm

But that's irrelevant, I don't really expect anyone (even the people who know me well) to be able to confidently back that up.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2002 (isolation #113) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:40 am

A50 maybe...?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2393 (isolation #114) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:08 am

In post 2376, Avengers wrote:Bad town because he sr me for hydra slipping when that’s NAI for me
That just sounds like plain old bad, not bad town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2395 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:10 am

We are cool, that doesn't exempt me from saying something you did was bad :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2399 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:14 am

What do you think of flippy's argument for why Boon is town?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2404 (isolation #117) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:25 am

In post 2401, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 2399, Something_Smart wrote:What do you think of flippy's argument for why Boon is town?
Isn’t Flippy dead?
That's hardly relevant to the topic at hand.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2407 (isolation #118) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:29 am

In post 2402, Pink Ball wrote:What about my argument for town!FL, SS?
I don't think he engaged enough D1 for that tell to be clear, if it even is accurate.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2408 (isolation #119) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:30 am

In post 2406, Avengers wrote:Is it too much to ask that someone unvote us and you WOATS don’t rush this?
You realize that if you use the insult WOAT more than once ever, it loses its meaning :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2442 (isolation #120) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:40 am

Reads based on a single post can be deep, especially townreads.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2523 (isolation #121) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:07 am

In post 2522, Menalque wrote:I think there's a good chance that scum is between (Maria, avengers)
Why's that?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2599 (isolation #122) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:09 am

In post 2592, Menalque wrote:For those who have played with deb does he use his shitposting to derail topics a lot?
yes
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2611 (isolation #123) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:41 am

In post 2606, Menalque wrote:SS what did you think of the long post?
Just read it at your behest because that shit is hard to follow on mobile.

It reads like a collection of vague, weak points that doesn't deserve to be put in a wallpost. I think the main message of that post could, and should, be written in a few sentences with a few links to pertinent posts.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2624 (isolation #124) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:05 am

That's a huge stretch.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2626 (isolation #125) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:07 am

In post 2618, Menalque wrote:@SS why was it weak?
Most of your assertions were either made without a reason or not properly connected to the alignment of the player in question.

Meaning, in most cases you didn't really show why the player is more likely to do the indicated behavior as town or as scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2630 (isolation #126) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:12 am

I mean, that's fine, but in that case it's a bit weird to go around asking people what they think of it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2634 (isolation #127) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:23 am

I don't think Menalque is that annoying.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2642 (isolation #128) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:53 am

In post 2641, Alchemist21 wrote:I didn’t really like how far you went with buddying Pink.
I am preeeetty sure that's a personality thing.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2644 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:59 am

But your baseline is to assume that his scumgame is that transparently different from his towngame rather than assuming that he uses similar tactics and methods as both alignments?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2649 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:07 am

In post 2647, Alchemist21 wrote:My baseline is to assume Town doesn’t go around buddying other slots because they can’t be sure if the other slot is scum or not.
What Chemist said. It's totally possible for town to get strong townreads, and it's also possible (and frequent) for town to act more confident than they have any right to be.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2695 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:33 pm

It's just E. There's no A.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2781 (isolation #132) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:53 am

Fencesitting is not a scumtell.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2783 (isolation #133) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:13 pm

...no?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2784 (isolation #134) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:13 pm

That's not how the Force works.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2786 (isolation #135) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:37 pm

What are you confused about?

Just because scum do something doesn't make it a scumtell.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2854 (isolation #136) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:21 am

Maria's definitely a doctor. Doesn't make her town, but I'm fine leaving her alone for a while.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2879 (isolation #137) » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:39 am

Townflip incoming.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2889 (isolation #138) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:19 am

In post 2888, Alchemist21 wrote:There can be 2 weather conditions simultaneously?
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Acid_rain

Apparently.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2909 (isolation #139) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:45 pm

In post 2907, Menalque wrote:SS are you confirming this?
Yeah. We can still read it but we can't talk in it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2935 (isolation #140) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:33 pm

In post 2929, Flavor Leaf wrote:And this might be scum theatre
This one resonates with me to some extent.

I think DEB better start stepping up his game, at least.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2936 (isolation #141) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:34 pm

In post 2933, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m really trying to town read Something, but avengers has some associations with him that I don’t like. I had a little paranoia with him as well too despite generally not seeing him as too scummy. Kinda under the radar which makes me think of LNT.
Ohai.

I don't think I'm THAT much under the radar.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2938 (isolation #142) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:35 pm

Although I will concede that it would totally be a scum-me play to tell you I didn't think mastina was mason and then secretly kill her...

I STILL can't see where you got that from and I think it was just a fluke.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2939 (isolation #143) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:36 pm

Guns & Roses was definitely a weird game but I think it at least gave you some idea of what dealing with scum-S_S is like. My tone is definitely different.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2978 (isolation #144) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:05 am

In post 2976, Pink Ball wrote:Come on dude look at that itlepip post and tell me it's not coming from scum
Yeah man going to conferences is so scummy? :?

What do you dislike about that post?

Also, if anyone can make the weather sunny, now's the time to claim it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2986 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:44 am

Really? I'm not in the habit of appreciating people who brush off serious questions with joke answers.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2987 (isolation #146) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:45 am

I don't strongly townread pip but I find the case on him wholly uncompelling.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3055 (isolation #147) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:28 am

VOTE: DEB

For great justice.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3057 (isolation #148) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:28 am

In post 3056, Pink Ball wrote:I'm not even voting you, why do you know that I'm scumreading you if you were "ignoring my posts", itlepip?
This is not productive.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3061 (isolation #149) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:31 am

In post 3059, Pink Ball wrote:OH MY GOD SS CONGRATULATIONS YOUR FIRST VOTE IN THE WHOLE GAME THIS IS HUGE
Yeah. I figured that my intervention would be beneficial in helping a wagon other than pip and Menalque to take off.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3063 (isolation #150) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:32 am

You're antagonizing him so you can find more things to scumread.

That helps nobody.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3073 (isolation #151) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:42 am

~VCA is trash~
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3074 (isolation #152) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:42 am

This has been a public service announcement.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3077 (isolation #153) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:43 am

Okay yeah maybe that was a bit out of line but like.

What's your evidence for those VCA claims?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3084 (isolation #154) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:56 am

I don't really think that triple-bus or zero-bus scenarios happen that much less frequently than probability says they would if the voters on a wagon were random.

Also, your reads can change those probabilities. Supposing (as an extreme example) you had a hard townread on everyone off-wagon aside from pip. It doesn't mean that pip is guaranteed to be scum; it means that your initial assumption that triple-bus was very unlikely needs to be reevaluated because it's a hell of a lot more likely now.

The reason I object to a lot of VCA is that people come up with prior probabilities for unlikely events like all three scum being on the wagon, but they never update their priors with new information-- because if they did, it would invalidate their argument which was barely (if at all) valid to begin with.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3096 (isolation #155) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:10 am

He means low hanging fruit I presume.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3115 (isolation #156) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:20 pm

In post 3112, RCEnigma wrote:So you think all of Menalque, itlepip, Deb can be town?
Why couldn't they be?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3118 (isolation #157) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:28 pm

In post 3116, RCEnigma wrote:Why are you asking if you're voting one of them?
Because I'm not 100% confident in my reads?

I'm pretty sure my reads this game are worse than they normally are, too.
In post 3117, RCEnigma wrote:Who do you propose if all three were town?
That very much depends on the gamestate at that time.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3119 (isolation #158) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:28 pm

It just seems like an arbitrary claim to make that at least one of them is definitely scum, just because they are the town's three collective scumreads.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3123 (isolation #159) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:56 pm

In post 3120, RCEnigma wrote:You're making it sound like they are total random guesses instead of a culmination of reads, vca (which I disagree that it's useless), gamestate, and flipped information.
I mean, that's fair. I just object to comments like "one of these three must be scum" because that's a great way to confbias yourself into chaining mislynches even when the gamestate has changed to the point where that's no longer the right play. I'm not saying that's going to happen here, just that you should be reevaluating your reads at each step and not chugging blindly ahead.
In post 3121, RCEnigma wrote:Also attacking popular opinion proposed by the current townblock and not offering any alternatives isn't really helpful.
True, but it's kinda my MO :P

I'm not "attacking," though, merely questioning.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3131 (isolation #160) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:32 pm

In post 3128, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Please let your vendetta on me go, it’s played out tbh.
That's not why, actually. You have a couple of nasty interactions with Avengers, and I'm not interested in wagoning pip or Menalque.

Also in your 250 posts I haven't really seen much analysis, even though it's Day 3 and you should be able to do that stuff by now?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3133 (isolation #161) » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:39 pm

In post 3132, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Pip’s response to the wagon feels so forced and desperate
Are these qualities more likely to come from scum than town?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3142 (isolation #162) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:53 am

Replace "good" with "charismatic" to get an objective statement which is what I believe he meant.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3197 (isolation #163) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:09 am

In post 3187, Ausuka wrote:Uhh I think everyone voting Avengers here is town and at least 2 and honestly most likely 3 scum are on Maria here? I think it's pretty clear that scum wanted Avengers to live day 2.
I don't think the Avengers lynch was centrally organized enough for that to be the case.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3199 (isolation #164) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:12 am

In post 3195, itlepip wrote:the other 10% feels like scum would have killed a doctor last night if there were 2 real doc claims. I mean unless they have a bunch of strongman shots
I think a single strongman shot is enough to justify it tbh. Two-shot docs in a large aren't going to be targeting unclaimed players. As long as they have the means to take out someone important after they claim, the docs are probably not that much of a threat to them.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3209 (isolation #165) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:28 am

In post 3200, Ausuka wrote: Sorry but I have literally no idea what this means :P
I don't think town had their shit together. So if scum had been trying their hardest to save Avengers, they probably wouldn't have been lynched.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3212 (isolation #166) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:34 am

In post 3211, Ausuka wrote:They weren't lynched for most of the day and the wagon encountered a large amount of resistance but then town suddenly swung onto Avengers in a short period of time in a way where it seems likely scum wouldn't have been able to do anything about it. I think it makes perfect sense that scum didn't want the wagon to go through and it did anyway, because it was a sudden movement and they never got an actual chance to oppose it or do anything during that.
Maybe. But it's possible that scum jumped on it near the end believing it was inevitable.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3314 (isolation #167) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:16 am

Alchemist used Double Post!

Hit 2 time(s)!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3319 (isolation #168) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:42 am

Yeah, a roleblocker's like a doctor, except instead of being like a doctor, it's nothing like a doctor.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3322 (isolation #169) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:25 am

And, more importantly, if Menalque would claim town roleblocker as scum roleblocker.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3323 (isolation #170) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:25 am

I seriously doubt that he would.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3329 (isolation #171) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:05 am

In post 3326, Dr Easy Bake wrote:The more you try to vote me the more desperate you seem to get me off your scent.
This doesn't add up... if he were trying to get you to stop suspecting him, wouldn't he be buddying you instead of pushing you?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3361 (isolation #172) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:06 am

UNVOTE:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3382 (isolation #173) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:36 am

In post 3379, Pink Ball wrote:I don't know anything about balance but it sounds weird, like we have only 3/4 claims and they're all related c'mon there's something weird going on
If this means anything at all...

...it means that FL is scum.

Dead serious on that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3395 (isolation #174) » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:22 am

In post 3391, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m really good at creating WIFOM setup spec because hunting for PR and analyzing before hand is a strong suit of mine, so as scum, I’m able to prematurely create setup spec that makes sense, and control it that way.
Yeah, basically this. My point was that if all these connected claims are the work of scum, the only player in this game who would have their partners do that is FL :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3435 (isolation #175) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:16 pm

In post 3430, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2854, Something_Smart wrote:Maria's definitely a doctor. Doesn't make her town, but I'm fine leaving her alone for a while.
So this was what made Mastina and I believe SS was roleblocker that targeted Maria.

We at least believed he had some knowledge on Maria's role.

Iso diving was probably a bad idea though because now I've given myself the idea that SS + FL could be a thing and FL is like my second top town.
Oh lol, no. It was because of Maria's "if you're really a doctor you should know what I'm talking about" which is just downright suicide when said to a real doctor by someone who actually has no idea what, if anything, is distinctive about the doctors.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3477 (isolation #176) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:55 am

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

I cannot for the life of me get a grip on this game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3478 (isolation #177) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:57 am

The fact that I don't hard scumread Boon after he's made 400 posts ought to suggest that he's town...

...but I townread literally every player other than him :shifty:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3480 (isolation #178) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:35 am

is awfully blunt for scum.
Menalque's posts read as natural and unforced.
Oversoul's claim and replace-out were towny.
Maria usually puts more effort in as scum, and her claim and interaction with Ausuka seemed legit, and Katyusha who was townreading her died.
Your claim would be a weird-ass thing for scum to claim, and iirc you softed it way back so you would have been preparing it for a while.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3484 (isolation #179) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:41 am

Damn, sorry to hear that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3487 (isolation #180) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:44 am

In post 3483, Flavor Leaf wrote:Menalque is natural as scum
Is N1938 the game you're referring to with this?

I skimmed his ISO in that game and it legit looks like a different person wrote it from here. I would not call it "natural" at all.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3490 (isolation #181) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:45 am

In post 3486, itlepip wrote:986 is decent but not enough to clear a slot.
No obviously not, having clearing townreads on all but one player would be ridiculous :P Many of them are pretty damn weak, DEB included.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3492 (isolation #182) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:47 am

In post 3488, Flavor Leaf wrote:I also had this whole orange juice plan with SS in our neighborhood in regards to confirming to him if I was correct on my Mastina read.
This is true, but how's it relevant right now?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3529 (isolation #183) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:10 am

V/LA until Monday
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3537 (isolation #184) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:12 am

In post 3534, Ausuka wrote:why?
That's such a dumb role to give to scum like lol. It doesn't really work unless you mod confirm the player's alignment in the PT and if they're confirmed scum anyway then the extra brains mean very little. And if the slot was scum then why tie the replacement's hands by committing to a claim immediately before replacing out?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4260 (isolation #185) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:37 pm

In post 3477, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf
In post 3593, Skygazer wrote:
Something_Smart died last night! He was
Mr. Sir, town 2-shot bug attacker + neighbor
In post 81, Something_Smart wrote:the only thing I can think of is that FL is scum and killed me yet again.
In post 4251, Skygazer wrote:
Flavor Leaf, Lapnine (neighborizing doctor/healer + 1-shot commuter + 2-shot fire attacker) was mafia and has won the game!
I'm not salty, you're salty.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4263 (isolation #186) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:44 pm

In post 4262, Skygazer wrote:town protections/town roleblockers
against a 3-shot strongman? press X to doubt.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”