Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #333 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by zoraster »

hello there. i wish the game didn't start without a notification PM, but here we are.

Everyone who posted earlier than me is slightly suspect.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #341 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by zoraster »

VOTE: Untrod Tripod for Governor.

Having a 1-shot governor be able to stop a lynch out of 40 people is fine, pro-information, and voting no governor gets nothing.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #343 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 339, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 333, zoraster wrote:Everyone who posted earlier than me is slightly suspect.
Any logic to this?
I got my PM, said "oh hey, this will be fun when it starts" and then left it to chkflip to tell me when it started because I had nothing to do, no reason to engage with the game.

On the other hand, someone who gets a scum PM has a scum PT and is engaged with the game and waiting for it to start and thus noticed when the nonsense begins. Obviously plenty of people will see it in the Large Theme list and what not, but all equal, anyone who posted before chkflip deigned to tell us the game started gets a mild mark against them.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #346 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 344, Gamma Emerald wrote:Or you could be excited to play? That seems like an obvious oversight my dude.

It's not an oversight. Sorry this struck a chord with you. I guess we'll revisit this as soon as I can place a real vote.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #500 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 465, InsideJob711 wrote:
In post 333, zoraster wrote:hello there. i wish the game didn't start without a notification PM, but here we are.

Everyone who posted earlier than me is slightly suspect.
In post 341, zoraster wrote:VOTE: Untrod Tripod for Governor.

Having a 1-shot governor be able to stop a lynch out of 40 people is fine, pro-information, and voting no governor gets nothing.
the vote here feels like he's tryna pocket ut.

The gov is just going to cause a lot of drama down the line, so let's just not. You get more information off a lynch then a governor.
Like, not really sure why you want shit because "voting to not get shit gets nothing" when nothing is very clearly better then shit

honestly just feels super agenda driven tbh, along with what was said prior.
We have 40 players, most of whom have power roles of some sort. I figure it's not the known 1-shot governor that's going to cause "drama," and frankly if the mod is spending up to 9 days of our time doing this, there's probably some town reason we'd want to figure out someone to pick. I'm not going to speculate on what that is, but avoiding the game mechanic is essentially trying to argue the game is poorly designed. Maybe it is, but I'm going to play the game in front of me.

I don't really care if it's UT or someone else, but the process of selecting the person and the interaction of what happens after
is
information that I'm interested in.

--
In post 465, InsideJob711 wrote: this feels like a forced/weak attempt to start playing the game.
well shiver me timbers. You've found me out. I was trying to play the game.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #729 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:06 am

Post by zoraster »

I don't really know what Cephrir is doing but I'm enjoying it so:

VOTE: Cephrir
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2260 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:53 am

Post by zoraster »

VOTE: Formerfish
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2279 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:52 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 2269, The Fonz wrote:
In post 2067, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t lie, I just claim things that aren’t my role genuinely.

But I am unrecruitable town, not giving more than that right now
I'm torn between wanting to PL you and wishing I'd done this first.

Let's vote No Governor because I have a mild preference for picking someone, but a strong aversion to expending the amount of characters and energy it would require to pick a candidate and try to talk enough people into going through with it.

VOTE: No Governor

Still VLA until Tuesday morning.
You know what? this is as good a reason as any. I'm tired of this nonsense, I don't think we're going to get 21 on anyone, and if we're going to no governor, we might as well do this before I totally lose interest in this game.

VOTE: No Governor
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2392 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 346, zoraster wrote:
In post 344, Gamma Emerald wrote:Or you could be excited to play? That seems like an obvious oversight my dude.

It's not an oversight. Sorry this struck a chord with you. I guess we'll revisit this as soon as I can place a real vote.
And lo, as it was foretold, so it came to pass:

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #2430 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 2404, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2392, zoraster wrote:
In post 346, zoraster wrote:

And lo, as it was foretold, so it came to pass:

Wow, are we treating the start like RVS or is that a shot across his bow?
The latter.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #3810 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:58 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 3805, BBmolla wrote:Tbh the quicker we can lynch today the better, so yeah I’m all for using his likely scum ability for good

We just need to stop this 10 different wagon nonsense and consolidate

And Amrun wagon still needs to die
So (a) the quicker the better, (b) everyone needs to get on a big wagon and (c) Oh but not the Amrun wagon?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #4225 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:02 am

Post by zoraster »

VOTE: Creature

What in the world is this crap?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #4309 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by zoraster »

Creature: I've calmed down
Also Creature: 5/8 posts on this page. (I guess out of 9 with this post)
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #4649 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:22 am

Post by zoraster »

VOTE: Drew

I think Fonz has it right. Getting rid of a PGO claim today makes the game easier in the future, particularly because the power of the PGO in a setup like this (if it's accurate and Cobble sided) is it helps set up a landmine for cult, but now that it's announced, they'd be stupid to target him, and now we're left with someone who necessarily needs to either be lynched at some point or left to the end of the game. And having read his posts, even if he's town why would I trust him as a maybe-town champion for lylo? It's possible there exist powerrole ways to neutralize him, but I don't think we need or should speculate on that.

And with all that said, I think he's more likely than most to flip scum. I think he gambled on an early roleclaim here, but he did so in a way to basically assure that
despite claiming
no one wonders why he wasn't removed from the game. Since this is role madness with no vanilla townies, this is pretty much the best he can do. Claim a slightly negative town utility role that would never be nightkilled (never any "why are you still around" questions) but hope it makes people read him as town.

I'm not sure how much credence I give to the "slip" (out of what? 30? town roles in the game you'd expect some not to have digested the town name in the role PM and just registered "town" in their heads), but it's certainly plausible.

---
The vork wagon, on the other hand seems highly suspect. Scum aren't going to stick their necks out to try to get the governor power established. While I'm sure scum would love to own the governor power, I'm willing to bet 30 chkflip nickels that the vast majority of scum quietly tried to make their way onto a wagon, either on the no governor wagon or whatever other wagon popped up (mena or whoever). I really doubt they'd spend their time tilting at windmills trying to get themselves elected.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #4677 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:48 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 4671, Nero Cain wrote:I'm of the "its not a slip" camp and I think Drews "I'm prob better off dead" sounds towny although I guess you could argue that its LAMIST. I'd be ok with ending the day b/c its already 190 (close enough) pages and night is already 3 days and it would give the stragglers a chance to catchup. Barring some unforeseen Suprise Drew is going to remain unconfirmed and is going to make a good hedge for scum and be a distraction/red herring for town. So TSE can hammer if he so wishes.

The other thing I wanted to point out is that Zor is constantly voting with UT so maybe some hard buddying going on there or something.
Is that the direction it's gone? I think I "buddied" him for Governor, but he "buddied" me for Cephrir for Gov and Creature for lynch. Anyway, my vote post on Drew actually began before UT's vote came through as it took me a while to write.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #4694 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:33 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 4677, zoraster wrote:
In post 4671, Nero Cain wrote:I'm of the "its not a slip" camp and I think Drews "I'm prob better off dead" sounds towny although I guess you could argue that its LAMIST. I'd be ok with ending the day b/c its already 190 (close enough) pages and night is already 3 days and it would give the stragglers a chance to catchup. Barring some unforeseen Suprise Drew is going to remain unconfirmed and is going to make a good hedge for scum and be a distraction/red herring for town. So TSE can hammer if he so wishes.

The other thing I wanted to point out is that Zor is constantly voting with UT so maybe some hard buddying going on there or something.
Is that the direction it's gone? I think I "buddied" him for Governor, but he "buddied" me for Cephrir for Gov and
Creature for lynch
. Anyway, my vote post on Drew actually began before UT's vote came through as it took me a while to write.
In post 4679, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3107, Untrod Tripod wrote:
vote Creature
In post 4225, zoraster wrote:VOTE: Creature

What in the world is this crap?
In post 4231, Untrod Tripod wrote:
vote Creature

sure let's do it
you and UT also voted Creature together
@Zor
highlighted for your pleasure.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #4800 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 4777, Bingle wrote:If we're going to try to start a cw at this point, btw, my money's on Zor. His treatment of UT doesn't read as natural, he's done fuckall with regards to following up on his "early posting AI" and his pl push on creat was easily the worst of the bunch.
I think my post on my current vote is pretty clear. It's not like I have a ton of posts; it shouldn't be that hard to not misrepresent my stuff. I was also serious about my vote on Gamma.

In any event, the Creature "PL push" was in exasperation. To be clear, "hyperposting" is one thing, but he had at one point twice as many posts as any other player in the game and had posted, and had just posted 18, 22, and 15times on subsequent pages (that's 55 out of 75 posts!). It needed to be called out and stopped, and if it didn't stop, it needed to be removed. And I find it pretty disingenuous to cast that in some sort of negative light just because it's convenient for you now because I don't think it was
at all
unclear what was going on there.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #4802 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by zoraster »

maybe I don't understand what "following up on his early posting AI" means?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #4805 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by zoraster »

You mean the post I explained here?

Also, how much stock do you really expect me to put in something like that anyway? It's not null, but it's not exactly going to control my actions entirely (because there had been way too many people who had posted for all to be scum for one thing and for another, there's been roughly 160 pages since then.) Plus, some people felt it was "angelshooting" and while I don't entirely agree, it's also not necessarily a comment I find entirely wrong either.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #5151 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:49 am

Post by zoraster »

Can someone explain the TSE hate please?

It's not like he came out of left field with the execute, and it feels like people are trying to blame him for their own wrong read on Drew (mine included). Pre-flip I was just grateful to have the day done so we could get some info, which we have now. But I don't think that info makes TSE look worse.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #5243 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:18 am

Post by zoraster »

chkflip says he uses NAR, which has Hide before recruit. I wasn't culted, but if I was, I don't think it'd affect Alisae's hiding.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #5738 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by zoraster »

I don't really want to do a vanity vote here, but all of TSE, Vork and Virgo/Titus seem like pretty dumb lynches to me.

Still scumming about.
In post 5732, Gamma Emerald wrote: My first instinct says your impression is wrong

Boy, almost came close to asserting something there.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #5743 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 5740, Menalque wrote:So is that a no on takers for a UT lynch then?
I'm listening...
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #5753 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 5749, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5738, zoraster wrote:I don't really want to do a vanity vote here, but all of TSE, Vork and Virgo/Titus seem like pretty dumb lynches to me.

Still scumming about.
In post 5732, Gamma Emerald wrote: My first instinct says your impression is wrong

Boy, almost came close to asserting something there.
“Almost came close to asserting something” are you blind to the fact I have been voting TSE for a non-policy reason that I’ve had since D1? Or that I took a stance on Vork vs Drew D1? Or that I had a distinct idea of what I felt about the three people who made solid effort to get the Governor? I think it’s a straight up misdirect to say I’ve been “not asserting” this game.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #5762 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 5759, Menalque wrote:
In post 5743, zoraster wrote:
In post 5740, Menalque wrote:So is that a no on takers for a UT lynch then?
I'm listening...
He’s basically not done anything despite imo having gone to greater lengths to be around and look like he’s doing stuff than other slots

Seems overly/unnecessarily defensive too considering he hasn’t really been pushed and isn’t being voted

Seems to be considerably harder to get any sort of vote going on him while every other wagon I’ve lightly fished around on has been easy to get maybe 5ish votes on
That last part you believe to be because of scum assistance on any non-scum vote?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #5763 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 5757, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 5752, Menalque wrote:
In post 5744, Untrod Tripod wrote:
but what does it all mean???

edit: plz keep pushing it it's worked super well for the past 200 or so pages when the other people I've called out on their bullshit have tried it :)
I don’t think anyone has meaningfully pushed you yet?
fuck off with this. you've fished for votes on me multiple times.
oh no. not fishing for votes on UT. how
dare
he?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #5783 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by zoraster »

It really is one of the posts of the year.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #6023 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:10 am

Post by zoraster »

he says literally within 4 hours of voting for a non-leading wagon at the time.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #6469 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:32 am

Post by zoraster »

Glad to see someone posted 27 times in a row. Basically masturbation on a page.

Anyway, Elements is a better lynch than Vork, TSE or Titus in my mind, so let's go with that.

VOTE: Elements
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #6498 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:10 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 6492, Nero Cain wrote: We've yet to flip any scum though and all you've done is vote for town
uh. what?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #6499 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:10 am

Post by zoraster »

sorry ceph covered it
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #6772 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:20 am

Post by zoraster »

this is role madness in a 40p game and I have to believe there are SOME town killing roles out there, and TSE would be a much better vig target than he is a lynch target. I don't anticipate him flipping scum, really, but he is (particularly in this mood) fairly anti-town.

In my eyes, with the exception of deadline pressure, I don't think his power really ever should be used -- not just "leashed." Using it allows for more people to get to stay off our lynch of the day and even more importantly to avoid end-of-wagon pressure to get on it or give a reason why they're off it.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #6780 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:38 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 6775, Untrod Tripod wrote:our "town killing roles" didn't trim any deadwood last night. why would you expect them to tonight?
there are myriad reasons we didn't get a town kill last night that I'll let you fill in yourself.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #6782 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:39 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 6778, The Fonz wrote:
In post 6772, zoraster wrote:this is role madness in a 40p game and I have to believe there are SOME town killing roles out there, and TSE would be a much better vig target than he is a lynch target. I don't anticipate him flipping scum, really, but he is (particularly in this mood) fairly anti-town.

In my eyes, with the exception of deadline pressure, I don't think his power really ever should be used -- not just "leashed." Using it allows for more people to get to stay off our lynch of the day and even more importantly to avoid end-of-wagon pressure to get on it or give a reason why they're off it.
He should execute today at least to prove he isn't lying about it being ungated or scum with Elements.
actually this is a pretty good idea.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #6783 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:39 am

Post by zoraster »

just we don't need to do it at minimum numbers.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #7050 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 7049, Nero Cain wrote:also, my character is like 10x better b/c she's has a pet otter.
go on...
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #7192 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:45 am

Post by zoraster »

UNVOTE:
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #7193 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:45 am

Post by zoraster »

er

UNVOTE:
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #7215 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:19 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 7212, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 7210, pisskop wrote:That is not how thread mods work truesoul
Then how am I suppose to respond?
click Image on each post you want to respond to. then click Image Now you can respond to many posts in one post!
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #7889 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:11 am

Post by zoraster »

Uh. Why am I voting vork? I've never voted vork in this game and my last voting action was to unvote Elements.

VOTE: Titus
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #7897 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:41 am

Post by zoraster »

Vork has his VLA on until the 28th.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #7924 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:51 am

Post by zoraster »

welp.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #8264 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:40 am

Post by zoraster »

I was wondering why I'm still alive.

VOTE: insidejob
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #8446 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:36 am

Post by zoraster »

@Elements
who did you shoot?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #8681 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by zoraster »

Elements either didn't see or ignored my question. @
Elements
: who did you kill last night? This isn't trivial.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #8682 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by zoraster »

also i'm not aasimar or cult.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #8911 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:20 am

Post by zoraster »

VOTE: Wooper
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #8913 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:22 am

Post by zoraster »

dammit

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9488 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:52 am

Post by zoraster »

i want to know about Element's gosh darn kill, and i'd like no one to answer for him.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9511 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:44 am

Post by zoraster »

I'm actually very confused by all this for reasons and have asked the mod to clarify some stuff but for now:
In post 7137, Elements wrote:I'm a cobble aligned vigilante.
Flavor wise, I am a mercenary from the organisation of the flaming fist.
In post 7154, Menalque wrote:Why didn’t you shoot last night?
In post 7155, Elements wrote:There was no one I wanted to shoot
Day 2 wrote:Menalque was sacrificed to Orcus N2! They were Margaret Krimsen: Ascension-Aligned Lover Turned Cultist
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9518 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:51 am

Post by zoraster »

Thank you, thank you.

Also reading about Flaming Fist makes me question why they'd sacrifice to Orcus.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9525 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:04 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 9524, Amrun wrote:“Killed” is, I think, Elements.
why do you believe this.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9527 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:05 am

Post by zoraster »

Just to remind you:
In post 9497, Elements wrote:I killed creature
In post 0, chkflip wrote:Creature was sacrificed to Orcus N3! They were Quickdraw Daniels: Cobble-Aligned Super Saint
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9537 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:17 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 9528, gobbledygook wrote:Why are you so hung up on Elements and his kill, Zoraster? I’m not sure what distinction you’re trying to make about the Creature kill and Elements.
I understand your confusion, gobble. I'm trying to get a clear picture of what the claims are here. Depending on what the mod tells me I might have more to add, but regardless SOMETHING is off as we're living in a world where Elements either is lying or some very unlikely stuff is happening.

Namely, Elements claims he killed Creature, which has an Orcus flavor. But he ALSO has claimed he did not shoot N2 (or N1? I'm not sure about that), but Menalque had an Orcus flavor as well. So as I see it EITHER (a) TWO people shot Creature -- one Orcus flavor and one so far unascertained Elements flavor and for some reason Elements kill went after and thus did not register despite NAR explicitly saying this doesn't happen["Killing doesn't stop the actions of the dead player. (Imagine that all kills happen at the end of the night, and everyone pulls the trigger simultaneously.) " OR (b) Elements is lying about being the Creature kill OR (c) and this is perhaps the thing I think most likely, Elements is lying about the Menalque kill for some reason because it's a scum kill flavor that's hard to explain away but my continued push to get him to claim his target despite his obvious attempts to fade into the background made him believe that I know the information anyway and he needs to claim accurately and explain it away.

Anyway, I am not arguing we need to lynch Elements today, but I am saying something is going on and it's not something that needs to be hidden by town. If Elements is SK, then gate him, use him, lose him later. If he was lying about the Creature kill instead, he's probably scum who doesn't have access to another killing role all the time or knows something happened last night that he doesn't understand.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9539 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:20 am

Post by zoraster »

the mod has clarified what I needed clarified. I am no longer confused. I think it's almost certainly C. Likely SK.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9547 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:33 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 9543, gobbledygook wrote:I take it you asked if there were overlapping kills would the type of death be explicit about that. In other heavy flavor games that has been the case. Ok. So we give Elements a pool of people to kill and if he doesn’t kill within that pool, we kill him.
no, actually. Though that'd be a good question to ask I'm not sure if he'd tell me and although the NAR thing was obvious to me, also the fact that why would TWO people kill creature on the same night when one is already pretty iffy? The mod question is something different altogether. Basically I found out that my role had failed last night, which actually makes things much simpler. I don't really want to go into more detail than that.

@mod
if two people kill the same person in a night, will we get two different flavor messages?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9564 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:59 am

Post by zoraster »

wait, can someone walk me through why Amrun's result on Vorkuta couldn't have been Korina?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9566 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:00 am

Post by zoraster »

also n2 obviously
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9570 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:06 am

Post by zoraster »

if it's a factional kill i'd just kind of assume the same flavor applies? But anyway, is there a reason we think that someone can't do both a factional kill and an action? did the mod say that it can't? I hate to retread established stuff, but I want to make sure I understand the actual meat of Amrun's stuff, particularly given I'm implicated.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9577 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:13 am

Post by zoraster »

wait I was blocked N2 or N3? I think I was blocked N3, though i guess it could have failed for other reasons.

Also

Unvote

I think I misunderstood the basis behind this lynch. If mod confirms that Korina couldn't have done BOTH things, then I'll revote unless we want to do Elements.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9653 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by zoraster »

okay so the mod has told me two things:

1. Flavor of kills is down to who submitted first.
2. Yes, you can both do an action and kill.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9660 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 9657, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 9653, zoraster wrote:okay so the mod has told me two things:

This is problematic.
As in for our analysis or as a method of resolving things?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9673 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 9666, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 9660, zoraster wrote:
In post 9657, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 9653, zoraster wrote:okay so the mod has told me two things:

This is problematic.
As in for our analysis or as a method of resolving things?
It casts doubt that Elements is Sk and that Korina did not kill night 2.
at least from my point of view, it only makes it SLIGHTLY less likely that element is an SK. Two people shooting Creature, particularly an SK type role + a vigilante role would be very weird to me.

But for the second, yes, I think it casts doubt on Korina not killing night 2.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9678 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 9676, Cephrir wrote:
In post 9673, zoraster wrote:But for the second, yes, I think it casts doubt on Korina not killing night 2.
If the first person to submit gets their kill flavor on it, doesnt it stand to reason that person also will have carried out the kill for the purposes of Amrun's role?
I would assume so? But I don't think there was an argument here that there were two kills on Vork or FF, right?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9702 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 9695, Cephrir wrote:
In post 9678, zoraster wrote:
In post 9676, Cephrir wrote:
In post 9673, zoraster wrote:But for the second, yes, I think it casts doubt on Korina not killing night 2.
If the first person to submit gets their kill flavor on it, doesnt it stand to reason that person also will have carried out the kill for the purposes of Amrun's role?
I would assume so? But I don't think there was an argument here that there were two kills on Vork or FF, right?
Then I guess I dont understand what you're saying!
There were two parts to this and they're separate.

One is the situation around Elements and the "whoever submitted first" thing could be relevant (though as I've said, unlikely) in terms of the claimed Creature Kill that turned up SK-ish flavor language that matched up with Menalque's death when Elements said he DIDN'T shoot. Because theoretically it's possible that both SK and Vigilante-Elements shot Creature but SK submitted first so the flavor was SK-ish. Again, I do not believe this to be the case, but it is possible.

The other separate point is the Amrun result, which has Korina on N2 along with (for sake of simplicity) me and Wooper. Korina gave a brownie to someone (I forget who at the moment) who confirmed it happened. So because people assumed a kill and an action COULDN'T happen on the same night, that meant either me or Wooper was the person who killed FF. But as it turns out, the mod DOES allow both an action and a kill from the same player, so Korina, confirmed scum through his death, is possibly if not likely the N2 killer too.

Does that make sense? My questions were about two different aspects of the game.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9704 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by zoraster »

no?
In post 8512, Amrun wrote:
In post 8509, gobbledygook wrote:Amrun, could you post all the lists that you have been given, even if you think they are are redundant?
Yes but it’ll take me a minute cuz phone posting from work.

Night 1: The Fonz, Untrod Tripod, Pine, Virgo the Immaculate, gobbledygook, Pink Ball
In post 8514, Amrun wrote:Night 2 : Korina, EspressoPatronum, zoraster, TrueSoulEnergy, Wooper, Untrod Tripod
In post 8516, Amrun wrote:No, that’s not how my role works. I control it.

Night 3: Flavor Leaf, EspressoPatronum, Korina, zoraster, BBmolla, Pine

The fact of it is that it’s one true culprit and six random names. Korina’s presence, whether it’s one of the random ones or not, muddies the waters to make these lists useless.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9706 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by zoraster »

ohhhh right. okay, i stand corrected. anyway, i think the point stands
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9773 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by zoraster »

the flaming black sword killer both vorkuta and formerfish. Just saying.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9777 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by zoraster »

Probably actually
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9832 (isolation #69) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by zoraster »

because of the slither language, gobble?

I'll be honest: reading all the flavor stuff makes my eyes glaze over.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #9930 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:46 am

Post by zoraster »

In post 9928, davesaz wrote:
In post 9877, Almost50 wrote:
In post 9497, Elements wrote:I killed creature
VOTE: Elements

Creature was "Sacrificed to the Orcus". That has happened to 2 other players before, and yet you claim you have NOT killed anyone on N2. It thus follows that you're either lying here (about killing Creature) or that it's actually a factional kill and someone else did the kill on N2.
Looks like selective reading here, though it's not unusual given the number of pages to read.
If there was a crosskill the first submitted one wins in terms of what flavor is reported.
Please, please, please. Let's not pretend that this is what likely happened.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #12817 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by zoraster »

Uh... i didn't really enjoy being a traitor. That's basically it! I knew who the scum were so i tried to make the worst pushes in the world on them.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”