xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #121 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:11 pm

Post by xofelf »

Oh good, this is going to be a game where there are gifs and pages upon pages. This is gonna be such shitstorm, I'm so in.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #125 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:15 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 123, Bingle wrote:
In post 121, xofelf wrote:Oh good, this is going to be a game where there are gifs and pages upon pages. This is gonna be such shitstorm, I'm so in.
It's okay, I know Pine would never recruit you, so you're safe. ;)
Maybe he likes me now Bingle, did you consider that?!
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #177 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:38 am

Post by xofelf »

Or, here's a thought.... you could appreciate everybody at all times ever and have all of your posts dripping with that!
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #184 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:49 am

Post by xofelf »

Also with a game this large, honest question here, governer is just as bad as in a smaller game without there being some conftown role, correct? AvP was the first time I'd seen the ability so I have no idea what is ideal for town or not with it.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #190 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:59 am

Post by xofelf »

So there isn't a good reason to keep it?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #199 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:05 am

Post by xofelf »

Okay thanks guys.

VOTE: No One

I can't think of any good reason for it to stay with how I understand how it works, but wanted confirmation that I wasn't being dumb. You're all great <3
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #224 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:27 am

Post by xofelf »

He did say that votes didn't count until the election phase started. At least, that's what I remember reading. I do have a cold, so it could all just be a feverdream.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #229 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:30 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 225, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 224, xofelf wrote:He did say that votes didn't count until the election phase started. At least, that's what I remember reading. I do have a cold, so it could all just be a feverdream.
Am I in it?
Considering it's been about this game why yes, yes you are.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #241 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:42 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 231, Menalque wrote:Hey xofelf are you voting me for governor in your fever dream?
I'm afraid not. I'm not that incoherent yet today. Should have asked me yesterday. Or pitch me real good today.
In post 236, Bingle wrote:
In post 229, xofelf wrote:
In post 225, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 224, xofelf wrote:He did say that votes didn't count until the election phase started. At least, that's what I remember reading. I do have a cold, so it could all just be a feverdream.
Am I in it?
Considering it's been about this game why yes, yes you are.
There's a $5 cover charge for dreams about me. I'll link my paypal at the end of the game.
Thank god I was dreaming about Jingle then.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #332 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 304, Wooper wrote:
In post 122, Bingle wrote:Congrats, you have a free pass to D2. When we probably powerlynch you for being an obvious cult recruit.
pls

i'm actually masons with xofelf so idk if cult will be targeting me; too easy for me to be outed
In post 320, Menalque wrote:(Don’t tell them we’re masons yet tho, keep up the xofelf joke thing)
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #382 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by xofelf »

Thanks Gamma, I use it a lot <3

Also I don't think zor's intro posts is really scum indicative, just his general sort of grumpiness about things he's annoyed by. It's fairly on brand with zor as a person, and more null than anything else.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #464 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by xofelf »

Yeah Amrun, I mostly hangout in Mish Mash, haven't played regularly for a long time, but I check things out sometimes if invited or something looks interesting. I don't think we've ever played together though I've seen you around.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #754 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:40 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 756, Nero Cain wrote:this game is 50 shades of dumb.
It's a 40 player game, that alone was going to make it dumb. At least it's a fun kind of dumb right now?

I don't exactly get why if you know a game is both huge and designed to be nuts that you would be grumpy when it turns out that the game is in fact nuts. Or that there's a bunch of fluff. Like come on, you know what you signed up for, don't get pissy that you're getting what you ordered.

Also as much as I am loving the campaigning going on, I just don't see actual benefits of this going out to anyone outweighing the risks.

I also like what Ceph is doing. Keep up the good work.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #784 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:16 am

Post by xofelf »

Gamma, I love you.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #938 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:41 am

Post by xofelf »

@Gamma: There's a handful of things different between AliPine and now. When AliPine started I hadn't played a game in years and I was getting back into the swing of actually playing these at all. And it wasn't super long before some of how I was doing that got jumped on, which super killed my want to check in to the game much at all, and a lot of it got needlessly emotional and frankly toxic. Here there isn't any of that, mild grumpiness, sure, but nobody actively making the game a bad time for anybody. I've also just been in a game with a hydra which also made playing a lot better, but it's ongoing so that's all I'm going to say. Also as dumb as it is, I hate rolling VT and it does actively affect my motivation and effort into playing a game, and I can't roll that here, soooo. With how I think about mafia and play, to be properly motivated to actually do a lot, I have to have some sort of extra information or my death has to mean something, and I don't feel that with VT. Whether that is true or not, it's just my perception of the role. And this game, well this game is built to be ridiculous and fun and I'm movitated to actually play.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #1129 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:37 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 1115, Creature wrote:
In post 1105, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1098, Creature wrote:Man, I wished everyone had mobile notifications containing each new game post
Try subscribing to your games. If you get notified of e-mails that’s pretty much this.
I hope someone has subscribed to this game
In post 1116, Creature wrote:They must be pretty angry with me
Hi, yes that's me. Only mildly annoyed when it pops up in the corner and I'm trying to click other things. But it does remind me to keep checking, so it's fine.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #1158 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:43 am

Post by xofelf »

Oh no, this is on my computer. I know not to let emails ping my tablet, I would be dead.

And sadly no, while fevers are gone, cold is not. And my conclusion still is, I feel the negative aspects of Governor outweigh positives by a fair bit. even though, I have no doubts your mayorly RPing would be beautiful. I'm not going to be too incredibly upset if the ability goes out to you, Vorkuta, or Leaf as you've had the most fun with it, but I'm not going to vote for any of you to get it.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #2265 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:31 am

Post by xofelf »

Jesus, 30 fucking pages today, most of which were politics related? I'm impressed and also horrified. That'll teach me to sleep.

So, I read what and why fish did what he did, and I'm still not exactly understanding how that actually helps anything? even with that whole thing, governor is still bad, even if it were to go to any of those 3 people, right? fish's ability is usually fairly anti-town and he used it in the least anti-town way he could probably, yeah? What does that mean after this? I realize at this rate being confused about things is just going to be my thing, but no really, I don't exactly get it and trying to make sense of it.

Also yeah, what chen said. What's up with gobble?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #3990 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by xofelf »

Acknowledging prod. Sorry, had two crazy busy days back to back and a good many pages behind.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #4282 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by xofelf »

I'm still attempting to catch up on things, but from what I have seen is there still that wagon on Amrun? Cuz unless something happened in the pages I haven't read after it started, I don't feel like she's a scum slot, I just don't. If there's something that happened after page 118(haha yeah i'm that far back, kill me), and someone could kindly point me to it that would be amazing, but from what I have seen of her posts, none screams this needs lynched for being scum or even anti-town. Hell, I've found some of her posts to be helpful in looking over things. Feel free to correct me, but. That's just where I'm at.

Also, if I could get a quick tl;dr on why the other wagons are what they are, I'd love you all forever. I can't say there's anybody I have any bad feelings about alignmentwise, some posts are annoying in tone or frequency, but that doesn't mean the slot is bad.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #4516 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by xofelf »

Fish, didn't you say your ability was a one-shot gladiator? Why are you implying that you can do it again? You were particularly upset about wasting it before. Now you're saying something about being able to do it again? What gives? Or is that not what you were saying here in regards to 1v1ing Creature or a third party?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #4543 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by xofelf »

It just stood out to me and I was curious. I'm sure there's a lot of other things considering I am pages and pages behind and trying to unbury myself from it all. I'm just trying to make sense of everything and not get more buried. If you answered it somewhere, I probably missed it. Also I figured you'd answer me and nicely if I asked you directly.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #4550 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by xofelf »

Okay, thank you. Sorry.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #4891 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by xofelf »

Slight V/LA
Recovering from a car accident yesterday, mostly just sore and drugged up. Will keep up as best I can.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #4924 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by xofelf »

I am okay, just very sore. Thanks guys.

But back to game stuff, are we sure that Orcus worshippers are our cult? I know the flavour references them, but are we sure on that? Also, should they be able to both kill somebody and recruit in the same night? I've read the wiki page on cultists, but I can't remember if that's how they work or not.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #4988 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by xofelf »

I wasn't hit by a car, I was a passenger in the car that hit another car. It was not fun for xoffies, but they did send me home with oxy so it's slightly fun???

Reads wise though, I'm not sure how I feel about tse. It could just be a reaction to the way they've said things, but I'm not liking it. I'm not really a clear reads girl. I'm more of a this person is saying things that don't match up somehow type girl. And I usually point those out as I see them.

I asked about if cults worked that way because I *know* they were successful at recruiting last night, so it is odd to me that it would be assumed they could also kill somebody the same night they added to their number, unless of course they started with more than one member.

pedit: If we know they started with just 1, then they recruited last night.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #4994 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by xofelf »

Because I always know how many cultists there are. And there are 2 right now.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #5003 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by xofelf »

I wasn't told about D1. Just today. It's every Day Start, and always. And the number will always be accurate.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #5017 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by xofelf »

Nero Cain wrote:I'm not cult b/c Mith is my diety
Lol, nice throwback Nero.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #5400 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by xofelf »

Man, I can never tell if I actually like FL as a player slot, or if it's just that damn avatar. You're so goddamn hard to read. I don't think I want to lynch you because then I'd never figure you out, but fuck do you make it hard. I was going to ask Mena to give me a rundown over why he's convinced FL should die, cuz I really like him too, but then FL started talking and your exchanges just made me smile, and I forgot I'm supposed to be thinking critically about you both. Gah, must you both be so pleasant to play with? It's frankly rude.

Something about today feels off and it's not just the oxy talking. I can't put my finger on who it is that feels weird to me, but it's somebody, and something about the way things are happening that don't feel completely organic, and I don't like it. Something in the whole rce, rauth, Korina, and tse pile is making me wrinkle my nose, and I'm not sure what it is, or even if it's one of them is a bad, but something about all of their stuff since game start is *something*
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #5409 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 5402, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5400, xofelf wrote:Man, I can never tell if I actually like FL as a player slot, or if it's just that damn avatar. You're so goddamn hard to read. I don't think I want to lynch you because then I'd never figure you out, but fuck do you make it hard. I was going to ask Mena to give me a rundown over why he's convinced FL should die, cuz I really like him too, but then FL started talking and your exchanges just made me smile, and I forgot I'm supposed to be thinking critically about you both. Gah, must you both be so pleasant to play with? It's frankly rude.

Something about today feels off and it's not just the oxy talking. I can't put my finger on who it is that feels weird to me, but it's somebody, and something about the way things are happening that don't feel completely organic, and I don't like it. Something in the whole rce, rauth, Korina, and tse pile is making me wrinkle my nose, and I'm not sure what it is, or even if it's one of them is a bad, but something about all of their stuff since game start is *something*
"I'm xofelf," said the xofelf.

"We know, xofelf," said everyone else to the xofelf. "You xofelf every time you type anything with your xofelf hands."
Ceph, I love you.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #5644 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by xofelf »

Oh shit, Virgo is Titus? Interesting.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #6074 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by xofelf »

Something about Titus's posting feels off to me. I don't think it's just being buried under this game, but even when Titus is busy, she's always had a bit more of a force to what she posts that I'm just not seeing here. I don't think I've seen scumTitus, but townTitus usually has reads and analysis up the ass that she gives even when she doesn't have time to give everything at once. And I'm not seeing that same Titus here, and that makes me feel somewhat wary.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #7065 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by xofelf »

Acknowledging prod. Sorry, catching up <3
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #7077 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by xofelf »

Okay, caught up. I don't *like* tse at
all
, but I don't dislike him so much I'd vote him out because of it. But oh all of that is just no thanks.

I'm not seeing the elements scum thing. I could have missed it, but I'm just not. Vorkuta I remember twinged something ages ago, but I do not remember what it was and if those are the wagons, I'd much rather put my vote on the latter, cuz you heard it here first folks, I may actually vote this day.

I'm still boggled by Titus' nonpresence. Ceph dropping his gimmick is sad, but why he did and how he's reacted feels town to me, just frustrated with stupidity. Mena just feels town to me, I can't put my finger on why, he just does. I like his posting, it doesn't feel like it's got an awful agenda to it. FL I still can't read for shit cuz he's a gimmicky fuck. Gamma I liked at the start, but the more he posts, the more his words don't match his tone or his explanations seem to be coming from a less genuine place. Amrun I want to like so much, but her posts about just wanting to lynch anybody at all don't sit well with me, and her posts have dropped a little in quality(which I know is rich coming from me, but hey this is just how I observe and play). Nero is just normal levels of Nero grump, i'm fine with him as he is, doesn't seem wrong.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #7079 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:44 pm

Post by xofelf »

Like, look, I just went back through again and iso'd elements, and there's nothing there. But like, not a nothing that is indicative of anything. Just seems pretty basic person who is trying not to drown in a 40 player game. No there's no content, but it doesn't feel like it's contentless to avoid any sort of scrutiny or anything of the sort.

Also iso'd vork just now, and the way the tracker was asked for early on in that one day, and that the role was RNG and he couldn't control who he targetted, but "it helps town, promise!" just seems bad. And it hasn't been asked for at all again today. Followup about if anyone did track him last night happened, as well as a reminder of 'remember that huge wagon on me yesterday guys?' and that also doesn't feel right.

So VOTE: Vorkuta.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #7470 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by xofelf »

Look, Creature, I voted where I did because I know we have deadline in only like 2 days, and if voting one of the two wagons means we actually get a lynch I feel good with, then I would love to do that and actually focus on the people I actively don't feel good about when there's more time for people to be on there. I would so much rather a lynch like Gamma, or Amrun, or Titus right now, but I was being realistic on the odds of making it happen being fairly low.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #7477 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by xofelf »

Was/is she? Seemed like there was less actual traction on her compared to elements and Vork. I have no qualms being there instead.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #7548 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by xofelf »

Unvote, Vote Titus
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #7724 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by xofelf »

Scouring a d&d wiki btw, led to an interesting discovery about Orcus. Also pardon, I'm a little tipsy so coherency is low.
However, shortly after his divine
ascension
, Orcus was slain by the drow demi-goddess Kiaransalee, who took over rulership of Orcus' layer of the Abyss and locked his wand away in the last layer of Pandemonium. Kiaransalee decreed that Orcus's name be erased from all existence.
There's more after talking about his return and shit and then the cult of Orcus, but Orcus and Ascension COULD be the same thing, and that could be the cult thing this whole time like was said.

Also look, I just want to lynch somebody today, I'd rather it be somebody I don't feel good about but with only a day and a half, if it turns out that the only way to get that done is to vote elsewhere yet again, then fine.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #7732 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by xofelf »

My Vork feelings have been this:
Also iso'd vork just now, and the way the tracker was asked for early on in that one day, and that the role was RNG and he couldn't control who he targetted, but "it helps town, promise!" just seems bad. And it hasn't been asked for at all again today. Followup about if anyone did track him last night happened, as well as a reminder of 'remember that huge wagon on me yesterday guys?' and that also doesn't feel right.

Like am I okay to lynch this? Yes. Is it my preference? Not really. I am sorry you're going through a bunch of stuff and maybe that is why you come across vastly different than my townTitus experiences with you(I think that's all i've had so far??? idkkk) but, something feels off with you that I don't believe is just that. Maybe you claim and I understand why you feel off, but yeah idk. You aren't my top uncomfy player slot, just the one that I think could in fact be lynched today in the deadline we got.

Vork I just dunno. Dunno how much is alignment, how much is silly, how much is just how they be.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #8095 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by xofelf »

We still have 2 cultists. But Day Flavour implies that recruiting was still successful, not that we have the same cultists.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #8384 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by xofelf »

Yup, gobble is right. Cult is at 1 right now.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #8478 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:57 am

Post by xofelf »

@Amrun: Unfortunately, no I don't think I am immune to being culted. Would make role cooler if that was the case, sadly it's just spot cult, tada.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #8857 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:36 am

Post by xofelf »

I remember pisskop saying yesterday that he had gotten a brownie or something to that effect, but nobody commented on it much when it was said.

Also, I still don't feel great about Gamma, and yesterday I don't remembering being the only one, and he does seem to be here but is actively choosing to sit back today.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #9792 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 9431, Almost50 wrote:(xofelf??) says only 1 cult member alive, so for my theory to be true she must be getting the number of the
cultists
excluding the Cult Leader.
Sorry, catching up, but it isn't that I get members of the cult, it's specifically worded that I get the number of the cult in the game, so I think that includes cult leader because between flavour and what I was told, the cult increased from 1 to 2 over night 1. Anything that talks about a guard in a tower watching stuff and marking stuff is me. So I think the number I get includes the cult leader, nothing implies that they would be exempt from my ability.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #9793 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:21 am

Post by xofelf »

For lie detector: I am Cobble-Aligned.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #9968 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by xofelf »

We're at 2 cult.

Also, I will be V/LA from Friday til the 22nd.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #10474 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by xofelf »

What even *is* a Nexus? Like I read the wiki page for it just now, but I'm not sure how it's supposed to work normally, and based on how things are sounding it isn't even working that way?

I can't tell if the focus shifting to here is a distraction from something else though.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #10569 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by xofelf »

We're at 3 cult.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #10602 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by xofelf »

Scumhunting in a mafia game?? Say it ain't so.

But actually though, I'm with Ceph on this. I won't have time for this til like Tuesday to go more in depth on anything(not that I'm confident I'll actually be properly helpful), but we're going about this in all the wrong ways. The way we've been lynching hasn't felt like true proper scumhunting since like Titus. There's been scumhunting during the days, but that keeps not being how lynches hit imo. I'm not really sure there's a way to do this better, but there's gotta be.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #10611 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by xofelf »

If you recall, UT's vote kept being forced onto Vorkuta during most of that day even when he kept moving it to Titus.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #11073 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:53 am

Post by xofelf »

Will be back home tonight.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #11147 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by xofelf »

I'm specifically an Anti-Cult Spotter, I only know the current count of cult in the game, that's all.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #11394 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:08 pm

Post by xofelf »

On day 2 there were 2 cult. It's gone 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 3.

I'm not sure what to think about gobble's big post there. However, this feels null in a way that actually concerns me so VOTE: Chen.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #11484 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by xofelf »

There are 4 cult.

Also I'm at my inlaws until Tuesday and then my son has some minor surgery on Thursday, V/LA for a while. Will check in as much as I can, but who knows how much you'll get out of me.

noted. thoughts n prayers ~ chk
Last edited by chkflip on Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #11651 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:37 am

Post by xofelf »

Shooting me would lose us the game, cuz I am not the CL. That's some galaxy-brained shit to be constantly updating about the cult as the leader, and look, I'm not that good or smart. Hell, this is the first game I've ever played that had a cult in it. I'm exactly what I say I am, and I haven't been recruited either. So for the love of god, shoot other people.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #11655 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:02 am

Post by xofelf »

I mean look, I know I'm doing fuck-all in terms of actual gameplay, but I ain't this sneaky sneak mastermind you seem to be implying I am. I wish I was as good as me being the cult leader and how I've done this game would be. But I am not. I'm exactly what I've said, I'm the man in the tower, Arthur Timberland, and I am a coward so I just watch the cult happening from above and report. That's it.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #11892 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:59 am

Post by xofelf »

There are two cult now.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #12054 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by xofelf »

I've also had fun. :)
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #12097 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:54 am

Post by xofelf »

I didn't get a result from the mod yet, but that could just be a thing where nothing changed. Sometimes game has started before I've gotten my result too.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #12108 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:57 am

Post by xofelf »

There's 2 cult still.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #12187 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by xofelf »

Aw gobble, I really like you. I wish you weren't so frustrated by how this has gone for you :(
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #12286 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:21 am

Post by xofelf »

1 cult left, but I think that was obvious.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #12504 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:07 am

Post by xofelf »

Still only 1 cult.

I mean hey, if lynching me to confirm I haven't been lying this whole time is what you feel you need to do whatever, can we lynch our claimed cult first at the very least? At least let me be functionally VT before you do that. But also, like... only do that if lynching me isn't going to lose us the game. Like I know I've been functionally useless a lot of this game, I get that. But come on, I have one job, and I've been doing it all game, and I've never stopped doing that job and I've been pretty consistent on doing that without fail. If we think that there's still another scum that wasn't a50, we need to focus on finding them. I'm a waste of a kill when we don't have all those many left to sort out. Things worked how we planned out that they would last night, we're doing really good on that, let's actually try to finish off and win this game, okay?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #12508 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:20 am

Post by xofelf »

I didn't say I'm not cool with being lynched Pine. Don't misrep what I said. I'm saying, don't kill me purely as precautionary when we have 1 claimed cult and my daily update from the mod says we only have 1 that we can lynch first, and we don't know if we still have scum left. Like fuck dude, I'm not saying it's actually super likely, but what if gobble actually isn't cult like he's saying but is scum or has never been cult at all and is pulling some weird shit, we lynch him first because I can confirm that cult is entirely gone. We don't know if cult has another way to grow right? And we've been doing a fuckton of RBing through the night which sure, has been preventing kills, but maybe it has been stopping cult growth? I don't know, I've never played with a cult before. Let me at least confirm that we have 0 cult after that lynch before you lynch me. That's all I'm saying. My one and only purpose has been keeping an eye on cult numbers, if you kill me and it turns out there is some way for cult to grow again, how will we know that that has happened? At least let cult hit zero, then if you must confirm that I haven't been lying, lynch me after.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #12600 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by xofelf »

Uh no, let's not do that turkey. Why would you want to do that? If I'm alive at least til day, I can confirm cult is gone. Why do you want to take that away?

Also ML, simmer down, would you? You're sure making things a looot more personal and grumpily than you need to. Like.. it's just a game dearie, it'll be okay. Sucks you're taking so much of everything in the way that you are, and that you feel how you do, but you don't need to put that all over everybody else. There's no stakes here, no need to put that much emotion into it all.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #12602 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by xofelf »

You know what, that's actually fair. I'll be grumpy, sure, cuz damn it I wanted to live until my ability was absolutely no longer working, but what can you do? Sometimes that's how the game be.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #12635 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:49 am

Post by xofelf »

Oh uh, I absolutely didn't vote gobble. That's awkward. Waiting for confirmation from the mod about cult.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #12642 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:44 am

Post by xofelf »

No cult!

Also, ML, why the sudden insistence on my lynch?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #12652 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:45 am

Post by xofelf »

Here, I'll help.

Vote: Miss Lynch
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #12672 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by xofelf »

Now that's just rude.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #12772 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:56 am

Post by xofelf »

God, I had so much fun with this game. But man, I was wishing all game that someone had culted me so that these galaxy brain plays y'all thought i was doing, i could actually *be* doing. It was incredibly easy to get bogged down by everything happening but man, this was great. Thanks all for giving me a game I actually had a good fun time in, it's been a hot minute.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #12839 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:54 am

Post by xofelf »

Honestly, I thought it was partly due to you waiting out Korina's ban period actually. Sounded like a clever way to handle that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”