Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4396 (isolation #400) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4392, Bambi Jay wrote:Well then I blame you regardless of your tragic backstory and say fuck you while we cry about having no more cops.
This is very cringeworthy and almost makes me want to lynch you over Nips. Real life should always be an excuse.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4407 (isolation #401) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4400, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 4396, Titus wrote:
In post 4392, Bambi Jay wrote:Well then I blame you regardless of your tragic backstory and say fuck you while we cry about having no more cops.
This is very cringeworthy and almost makes me want to lynch you over Nips. Real life should always be an excuse.
This is the second time you've had a problem with my joke post.

If it happens a third time I think I'm gonna buy myself an ice cream.
Start saving money. I'm bad at detecting jokes. By the end of the game, you might be up to a car.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4497 (isolation #402) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4496, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4494, davesaz wrote:Why the super deep involvement in discrediting the most likely theory? And defending someone who has done nothing useful?
I question things as town and expect it from others to an extent but not to this absurd extreme.
That’s why I’m wondering if he has some knowledge that he’s basing that opinion on.
Me too, but I am used to the burden of proficiency. Maybe he is scum and knows I am wrong on Nips so he uses that to throw doubt on an enchantress existing?

Balance wise, an enchantress makes a hell of a lot more sense than a role stopper because scum can block a cop and people from investigating them. Great in a game with an army of cops.

I also don't think anyone doubts renegade exists either.

That's 2 variant roles. The willbooster is non-variant. A50 with his 1000 modifiers is not variant.

I have a moon logic theory about the third variant role but it came to me at midnight after a very emotional day. So, I'll punt on that to see if it comes out tmo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4521 (isolation #403) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Titus »

@Amrun, what reason do you think renegade doesn't exist?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4523 (isolation #404) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

It's possible Drew and Nips are scum combining wagon momentum and group suspects. Kinda surprised Joan's not voting with me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4526 (isolation #405) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

Why won't you join me Joan?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4567 (isolation #406) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

Almost50, even if Nancy's parents were alive, threatening someone like that isn't cool.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4568 (isolation #407) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

We should strive for everyone being glad to be alive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4621 (isolation #408) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Titus »

Hugs for all.

Lynch Flip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4624 (isolation #409) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

I love cookies, especially chocolate ones! Thank you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4645 (isolation #410) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

Can someone still alive in the game start an online note with all the current claims and update it? I am pretty sure that's legal if public. It'll stop the thread from being as bogged down repeating stuff.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4646 (isolation #411) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4625, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4624, Titus wrote:I love cookies, especially chocolate ones! Thank you.

Here you go miss ^_^
Thank you!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4649 (isolation #412) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4648, Amrun wrote:Every time I think someone is scum, there’s some mechanical reason not to lynch them.
This suggests a fallacy in thinking, as most of those will be town. Volume = townie or your townreads suspecting someone leading you down the same path (groupthink).
I'd check to see if all your reads have common factors.

I haven't solved the game though, so I am not at liberty to say what that is. I just recommend going through each slot and assessing why you feel that way... even if you wind up disagreeing with me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4658 (isolation #413) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

@chkflip, I am willing to state a general principal if I am wrong. However, I just don't have the willingness to indulge in a likely falsehood or the data to do so if I was so inclined.

As for the rest of the thread, I may have missed something. I just saw chkflip's post on refresh. Unless catch is quick, expect it tmo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4671 (isolation #414) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Titus »

In the event nips flipped town, unless a mysterious dayvig shot him, I'd have at least one additional flip in a most likely event. You're entitled to disagree with my opinion.

I rarely push someone as scum this early based on this. Nips iso is so garbage too, only slightly improving today.

I've caught scum prepost 50 multiple times (although one game I can't find). We're not persuading each other. There's zero use getting riled up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4672 (isolation #415) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

Can you give chkflip a cookie?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4675 (isolation #416) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4673, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4672, Titus wrote:Can you give chkflip a cookie?
How much time do we have left?
Until chkflip gives himself an in game coronary.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4678 (isolation #417) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

@Chkflip, I townread Drew for the most part. So what you're asking for is a particularly hard ask.

I'm not ruling it out, but I'd need a couple days minimum to think about it.

If either of us was to die, we'd have to leave instructions for the other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4679 (isolation #418) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

I also don't think Nips is self resolving.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4684 (isolation #419) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4681, chkflip wrote:I think that generally speaking our reads lists are pretty obvious and you by no means have to follow mine if they kill me which, honestly, would only be to shut up the angry man in the corner not making things easy for them. Again that's making a ton of assumptions though.

Also I'm following you on the morrow not the other way around.
I wouldn't mind you being explicit at EoD regardless. Even if I don't accept your deal, being proven wrong, your reads might be a good place to start. I know smaller details in this thread elude me, given time and stressors (such as heavy mental health work). I am sorry if I have been cold, a busybody or awkward towards you lately. That most frequently comes out when emotionally drained.

Normally, I'd decide much faster on this. I just don't feel like it's a good idea. But they, this made me feel better about you as town. So there's that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4686 (isolation #420) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4685, Bambi Jay wrote:6 days left, and now I'm wondering if it's Drew or we're actually swinging to someone else. I've seen a few Joan votes but that feels like a copout maybe?

Very interested in this outcome.
What do
you
want the outcome to be?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4688 (isolation #421) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4687, Bambi Jay wrote:I just want a murder that will give us information, and hopefully I don't hammer another townie again this time since I'm deliberately trying to not hammer.
If you're trying not to hammer, vote your favorite wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4695 (isolation #422) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4690, chkflip wrote:The count is on 181. He was at five. Only one person has voted him since.

And I feel like you're all giving me way too much credit here. I'm potentially a lying Miller claim. Remember that.
I have always viewed you with suspicion because of that. I also can't check you. Your emotional response was very out of line. It is the tenacity which you argued against something very probably true that makes me suspect you.

I am not inclined to view CCs as lynchable. Some players seem to have a similar type role. See Chemist and A50. Me and the neighborhood.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4703 (isolation #423) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Titus »

@Adorable, your slot mentioned you checked your neighbor. The role sounded townie but he had to look at what it did. He didn't claim the role. Do you agree with that assessment?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4705 (isolation #424) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4704, Haggle wrote:I agree that we should let Flippo live for now. Bambi's still my top pick but I know that's a hard sell, and I don't have the time to sell it. Drew would be an acceptable compromise; your rates have been too high recently, doc.

-Hectic
I am ok with a Bambi lynch.

@chkflip, We're roleplaying Kobolds tonight. Good luck tmo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4710 (isolation #425) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2832, Clemency wrote:
In post 2828, chkflip wrote:Clem, does Bambi's role seem town to you?
seems more town than scum
In post 2930, Clemency wrote:hold on, i'll have to look up what your role does first

The neighbor was confusion probably. The rest is what I am concerned with and not confusion.

Do you agree with Clem's assertions?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4762 (isolation #426) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Bambi Jay
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4765 (isolation #427) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4759, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4352, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Finally! non-mechanical talk. I think drew is stirring the pot and a lot of his post have seemed very off to me. Granted this was damn near 100 pages ago & I should probably skim thru his iso (as well as everyone else) weeding thru the mech talk seems grueling tho. And all that other pointless stuff

At one point I was very certain that V&M and Titus were town, but as the games progress my paranoia has grown especially with Titus going after me for something that’s pointless to probably started to wear me down. Idr what V&M did that I was meh on but I think I want them to just be town today. From what I’ve seen of everyone else I have a null paranoia on. Like I want to trust chkflip for defending me so hard on something that I basically didn’t care to defend myself on but I’m like what if He’s my white knight so that makes me really paranoid about him. The only one that’s just a classic null is Clem & the fonz I think & that’s just coz I haven’t seen them much
In post 4354, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Alright yeah I’ll shed the paranoia I have for chk & call him town. I’ll do the iso on drew when I get home my phones going to die soon & idk when I’ll be done with errands so I’m trying to not be on it too much

I think I have a natural tr on you for some reason lol and I’m trying not to do that, cos I think after awhile that makes get this weird paranoia that’s caused by me not knowing the reason I actually was tr you for. Thinking back to your most recent post I like the vibe I get from them so I’d say I have a town lean on you, excluding what I said earlier. But I should probably iso you too so I can make that tl a tr
Maybe he is town?
Very unlikely but I see it won't happen today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4781 (isolation #428) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4780, Adorable wrote:
In post 4738, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4714, Adorable wrote:I'm also suspicious of Aaron's claim because I recently finished a game with a mafia Doctor Enabler.
Oh, was it a real role or a fake one?
This was a real role and when the scum doctor enabler died, the town doctor lost its ability.
True, but I suspect a mafia enabler doesn't exist given the likelihood of an enchantress.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4783 (isolation #429) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4782, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4714, Adorable wrote:I'm also suspicious of Aaron's claim because I recently finished a game with a mafia Doctor Enabler.
This was a real role and when the scum doctor enabler died, the town doctor lost its ability.
Was there a scum doc in that game as well? because otherwise, weird.
I've seen macho roles in a game without a doctor. Scum coated to a victory....then again town didn't wonder why the doctor was alive in lylo soooo
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4785 (isolation #430) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4784, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4783, Titus wrote:
In post 4782, Venus and Mars wrote:
Was there a scum doc in that game as well? because otherwise, weird.
I've seen macho roles in a game without a doctor. Scum coated to a victory....then again town didn't wonder why the doctor was alive in lylo soooo
It’s just a weird setup if there’s no scum use for a scum enabler because scum’s best option in that scenario would obviously to bus.
No it would not. We have a shit ton of roles that can investigate. If someone got a positive result, they have a multitude of ways to eliminate without lynching or bussing an enabler. This assumes a vig (or vigs) don't shoot it.

They could enchant the roles, renegade them, motivate themselves or do something else. This setup seems designed to have scum have a multitude of ways to avoid follow the cop and a bunch of roles designed to look like counterclaims. This provides scum cover. It's swingy but based around town play.

To scum or not to scum
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4789 (isolation #431) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Huh
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4810 (isolation #432) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

This is a VERY frustrating game.

The Drew wagon is suspiciously bad with most of the slots on it. Scum are stagnating because they know I can't corral enough of you to vote Nips and now it looks like Bambi is the same way. Bambi had a God awful hammer, yet no one even pressured her. Drew gets wagoned, wagon dies. Nips gets wagoned. Drew wagon revives. I am not interested in the Drew wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4813 (isolation #433) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4788, Venus and Mars wrote:Doctor Drew [6]: AaronFrost, RCEnigma, Emperor flippyNips, Joan of Arc, Chkflip, BrightEyedFish
Emperor flippyNips [4]: Davesaz, Chara, Amrun,
Suspected scum (claim resolves), probtown, lockscum, weak town(claim resolves), shouty miller claim, weak scum, V and M (highly likely town)

Like come on.

Let's not let scum park and work with me to wagon someone better.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4815 (isolation #434) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4812, Creature wrote:I think I should start campaigning for the normatization of plurality lynch mechanism
That might be a good idea.

Who do you want lynched?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4818 (isolation #435) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4817, Creature wrote:
In post 4815, Titus wrote:
In post 4812, Creature wrote:I think I should start campaigning for the normatization of plurality lynch mechanism
That might be a good idea.

Who do you want lynched?
Drew because he seems to be acting the same to Big Four
Ugh then fucking vote him so I can die already after he's mislynched. Drew's not scum but I'm tired of fighting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4820 (isolation #436) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Nips
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4821 (isolation #437) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Titus »

Ty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4823 (isolation #438) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4822, Bambi Jay wrote:I hate both of these wagons.
Of course you do. The top is highly scum driven and the other is a bus.

Just for shits and giggles, who would you lynch?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4825 (isolation #439) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4824, Bambi Jay wrote:The one that has the mediocre chance of flipping scum and the one that triggers you.

Guess who.
Nah, we aren't doing this guess who game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4827 (isolation #440) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4826, Bambi Jay wrote:I made the answer fucking obvious tho.
I want it findable by searching.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4829 (isolation #441) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4828, Bambi Jay wrote:The one you want lynched isn't the answer.
This direct obtuseness is why I want you lynched as my backup. I can't even tell if you want one person or two people lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4831 (isolation #442) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

Bambi, if you're referring to chkflip, he doesn't trigger me. Opposing the most likely answer to the extent is frustrating and suspicious. It's players like RC and Albert B. Rampage who trigger me with their over the top aggressiveness and supposing everyone else is worse than them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4833 (isolation #443) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4832, Bambi Jay wrote:VOTE: Drew

Sorry I didn't make it obvious enough then. I meant "trigger you" as in not lynching your way btw. But yeah I can't in good faith follow you guys on Nips.

Though notice who's on the Drew wagon and realize I don't think this is the answer either. But it's better then Nips and gives up more info.
So, I'll lynch town because I can't follow onto scum and you enjoy annoying me.

Any wonder I think you're scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4844 (isolation #444) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4842, davesaz wrote:I don't want you to straight up out the result. If you're town and Bambi Jay is town we're better off having you look at it using the additional info you have.
Take a look at my last post. In there I suggest that certain roles, that we seem to have seen the results of, are likely to have been caused by scum.
Correct. There's a reason I asked the way I did. Clemency's posts that he knew Bambi's role was town but later he had to look up what it did read as suspicious.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4845 (isolation #445) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4843, davesaz wrote:Titus said at the beginning of night. I actually find that to be a tiny bit suspicious. It implies either a mechanic caused it outside the scope of player roles or it was a day action.
Well beginning is a vague term. I didn't follow up. It just occurred before my action. I'm also not sure where Renegade goes in NAR according to Boon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4847 (isolation #446) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4846, Adorable wrote:Creature said he invested 50 on N1 but why would he want to invest 50 when he claimed on D1?
If A50 is town, all his results are confirmed honest.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4853 (isolation #447) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4849, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4808, Creature wrote:
In post 4807, Haggle wrote:Okay, Creature. You're town. I know this because I hacked into your computer and checked your role PM.
Vote Bambi with me.

-Hectic
Not interested
In post 4809, Amrun wrote:Bambi is town.
I think both Creature and Bambi are. Creature’s being irritable is actually town indicative for him and you can tell when it’s genuine and when it’s faked.
And why is Bambi town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4861 (isolation #448) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4858, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Titus’ actions have been permanently disabled, right? @Titus?
No. Modifiers did not get disabled.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4864 (isolation #449) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Titus »

Wait Joan has alts?

@Venus only if they are scum and I get healed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4866 (isolation #450) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Is Joan, Jeanne?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4869 (isolation #451) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4868, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4866, Titus wrote:Is Joan, Jeanne?
I don’t want to start outing anyone’s alts unless it serves some game-related purpose, like mentioning Nico earlier.
It would help me understand as I have tried to help Jeanne improve multiple times over the years with multiple hydras. Her picking me to heal because she knows me, as opposed to just playing with me, makes a lot of sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4870 (isolation #452) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Titus »

@chkflip, you have a deal. This game is stagnating. I'm done fighting for the optimal lynch.

VOTE: Drew
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4871 (isolation #453) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Titus »

If town can't see it and is forgetting claims left and right, I am done. The best lynch won't happen.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4874 (isolation #454) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4872, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4869, Titus wrote:
In post 4868, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4866, Titus wrote:Is Joan, Jeanne?
I don’t want to start outing anyone’s alts unless it serves some game-related purpose, like mentioning Nico earlier.
It would help me understand as I have tried to help Jeanne improve multiple times over the years with multiple hydras. Her picking me to heal because she knows me, as opposed to just playing with me, makes a lot of sense.
Alright, yes then.
I suspected as much but wasn't certain. Getting Jeanne to contribute is very hard regardless of alignment in larges. Jeanne is much better in mini themes. We literally wiped scum in Suikoden mafia. Our Passionate Storm hydra wasn't that bad either. We have one other hydra I can't remember the name of.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4876 (isolation #455) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4873, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4871, Titus wrote:If town can't see it and is forgetting claims left and right, I am done. The best lynch won't happen.
I don’t see how Bambi is the best lynch, when it’s the one out of the three I’m tl the most.
Nips is the best lynch. Bambi is the second. Followed by Clemency now Adorable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4880 (isolation #456) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4877, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4876, Titus wrote:
In post 4873, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4871, Titus wrote:If town can't see it and is forgetting claims left and right, I am done. The best lynch won't happen.
I don’t see how Bambi is the best lynch, when it’s the one out of the three I’m tl the most.
Nips is the best lynch. Bambi is the second. Followed by Clemency now Adorable.
Why Adorable?
The responses by Clemency make no sense. Clemency says he thinks Bambi is town by role but has no idea what the role does. Adorable clearly knows the role (despite being new) and has no idea of the alignment. I struggle to reconcile the two.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4884 (isolation #457) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4883, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4846, Adorable wrote:
In post 4842, davesaz wrote:
In post 4713, Adorable wrote:Bambi's role I have seen played as both town and mafia.
I don't want you to straight up out the result. If you're town and Bambi Jay is town we're better off having you look at it using the additional info you have.
Take a look at my last post. In there I suggest that certain roles, that we seem to have seen the results of, are likely to have been caused by scum.

Likely but not certain. If the role has something to do with those events (meaning it is some form of blocking role), you should look at whether the handling of the role is town-like or scum-like. What were Bambi Jay's day 1 reads on those two players (Creature and Titus)? Is it reasonable for Town!Bambi Jay to hold back the information?

If the role doesn't have something to do with the events, then still look at how Bambi Jay handles the role.
I noticed you have been thinking Creature might be scum. Creature said he invested 50 on N1 but why would he want to invest 50 when he claimed on D1? I checked on day 1 to see if Bambi had any reads on Creature and Titus she did not give any reads on those players.
Titus also investigated him.
Mine was incidental. I intended to neighborize him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4937 (isolation #458) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4934, Bambi Jay wrote:On the bright side I think anything like an Alien or Jailkeeper can protect Drew tonight then.
Not going to happen. Enchantress will target X townie, Y townie will die, X will be highly suspected and accused of being fake. Nips will survive.

There is no town alien or jailkeeper.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4939 (isolation #459) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4938, chkflip wrote:VOTE: Joan of Arc

Fuck lurksack garbage.
Is our deal still on because I detest that wagon? You never acknowledged my acceptance. Joan of Arc is Jeanne and it takes a perfect storm to get content from her. The fact she even voted you earlier is a high indicator she's town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4940 (isolation #460) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Like I'll do it bc I am a woman of my word but...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4946 (isolation #461) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4942, davesaz wrote:I don't think chk's proposed deal makes any continued sense if he now thinks Drew is town.
It was specifically drew today for your lynch tomorrow.
Nah mine was give me your vote today in exchange for your vote tmo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4951 (isolation #462) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Nips
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5015 (isolation #463) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Chkflip, you never answered me about our deal. Is it still valid or am I voting Nips?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5018 (isolation #464) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5016, davesaz wrote:You should take responsibility for your vote not try to sell it.
Hey, I still stand by Nips is scum. I own that. I also am a woman of my word. My word must mean something if I want people to work with me. If he continues to ignore me and just vote any counter to Nips with a pulse, he's spoken loud enough.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5019 (isolation #465) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5017, chkflip wrote:Yeah I don't think anyone should be voting for someone who has objectively been fucking cleared by our hider but scum is just going to ride that wave until it crashes so I don't give a shit anymore. It's really fucking stupid to have to defend the absolute shit out of a possibly cleared slot so I'm just going to let it be. I'd invite you to lynch Adorable but it's whatever.
Yeah, that's not it. He's only possibly cleared in the theoretical sense. There's no actual innocent on him. If there was, I wouldn't vote there. So *shrug*. If you're not willing to do the deal, you aren't getting my vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5021 (isolation #466) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5020, chkflip wrote:There's no actual guilty on them, either.

If it avoids their lynch the offer still stands.
Nah, both wagons are equal or Nips is ahead. I don't see the point in derailing a wagon on lock scum by my VCA. Either commit before people are parked or not. Same reason I can't commit after I see Adorable going through.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5022 (isolation #467) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5021, Titus wrote:
In post 5020, chkflip wrote:There's no actual guilty on them, either.

If it avoids their lynch the offer still stands.
Nah, both wagons are equal or Nips is ahead. I don't see the point in derailing a wagon on lock scum by my VCA. Either commit before people are parked or not. Same reason I can't commit after I see Adorable going through.
Commit to the inverse
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5028 (isolation #468) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Titus »

I feel you guys put too much stock into missteps and lurkers rather than lynching the one slot we can't wagon that has the same slots defending it despite all the evidence I brought. Nips lurks and you repeatedly ignore it to chase people who are awkward or lurking. Nips ONLY posts something when wagoned.

Then the same slots defend it as townie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5036 (isolation #469) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5035, The Fonz wrote:Nips should probably claim now rather than us hanging around for two days getting to around L-2, then he claims a power role (shocking) that might be town and could potentially confirm itself in 2-3 days' time, followed by everyone scrambling for any old lynch a couple of hours before deadline and lynching someone who happens not to be online to claim.
+1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5039 (isolation #470) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5038, chkflip wrote:Asking for an early claim is super pro-town I agree.
Is this sarcasm?

Would you like a hug?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5041 (isolation #471) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5040, chkflip wrote:No not sarcasm at all I can't wait to see how this goes for town.
Ok. Me too. Regardless, I still consider you my friend.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5043 (isolation #472) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2029, Boonskiies wrote:
Act 1, Scene 5

Emperor flippyNips [5]:
Creature, Venus and Mars, 50 Judge Powers, Davesaz, BrightEyedFish
Haggle [5]:
Romeo and Juliet, Titus, Amrun, AaronFrost, Doctor Drew
Romeo and Juliet [3]:
Chara, Espressojet, chkflip
Joan of Arc [2]:
RCEnigma, Bambi Jay,
RCEnigma [2]:
Frank, Emperor flippyNips,
AaronFrost [1]:
Haggle
Chkflip [1]:
Joan of Arc

Not Voting [2]:
Latias and Latios, Karnage,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Act 1 ends (expired on 2020-01-11 19:00:00) on
January 11th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Karnage will be replaced if they don’t post in a timely manner, probably when I wake up tomorrow.
In post 2289, Boonskiies wrote:
Act 1, Scene 6

Emperor flippyNips [6]:
Creature, 50 Judge Powers, Davesaz, BrightEyedFish, Frank, Latias and Latios
Haggle [5]:
Titus, Amrun, AaronFrost, Doctor Drew, RCEnigma
Romeo and Juliet [5]:
Chara, Espressojet, Haggle, Venus and Mars, chkflip
Joan of Arc [1]:
Bambi Jay,
Frank [1]:
Romeo and Juliet
Chkflip [1]:
Joan of Arc

Not Voting [2]:
Clemency, Emperor flippyNips,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

January 11th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Joan of Arc was prodded.
In post 2421, Boonskiies wrote:
Act 1, Scene 7

Romeo and Juliet [10]:
Chara, Espressojet, Haggle, Venus and Mars, Amrun, davesaz, AaronFrost, BrightEyedFish, Titus, RCEnigma
Emperor flippyNips [4]:
Creature, 50 Judge Powers, Frank, Latias and Latios,
Haggle [3]:
Doctor Drew, RCEnigma, Romeo and Juliet
Joan of Arc [1]:
Bambi Jay,
Chkflip [1]:
Joan of Arc

Not Voting [2]:
Clemency, Emperor flippyNips, Chkflip

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

January 11th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Latias and Latios were prodded.
I can see a world where Amrun is scum picking to abandon the Haggle mislynch to ensure a mislynch on RandJ. RCE could be but I'm not as certain. I need to contact the mod to check RCE on the last VC I quoted. He's listed twice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5048 (isolation #473) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5044, The Fonz wrote:Also @chkflip, when you ask a bro for his opinion and he gives you a wall, it's kinda polite to engage with it.
Don't be too hard on him. He's frustrated the fuck with me atm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5052 (isolation #474) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5051, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5043, Titus wrote:I can see a world where Amrun is scum picking to abandon the Haggle mislynch to ensure a mislynch on RandJ. RCE could be but I'm not as certain. I need to contact the mod to check RCE on the last VC I quoted. He's listed twice.
Chk pointed this out to me. I asked if the vote counts were accurate and mod confirmed they were to his knowledge. So probably vote manipulated.
Nah Boon pmed me that he fixed it. It was an oversight that RCE was voting twice.

I’ll confirm I had RCE voting twice, and the amount of Not Voting was set to 2 when it should have been 3.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5054 (isolation #475) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5053, chkflip wrote:VOTE: Doctor Drew

People shouldn't have to fucking claim to get you to listen.

Fuck this shit.

I'm the town rolestopper.

I targeted A50.

Nips is fucking town, period.

Goodnight.

(Fonz my dude I apologize, I saw it but was busy at the time and forgot to respond. Will do so later.)
Miller isn't listed as a modifier so how are you a Miller and a rolestopper?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5056 (isolation #476) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5055, chkflip wrote:I'm not a miller. I've posted several references to lying about that, homie.
Assume I'm blind because I was really looking for this. I assumed I couldn't check you because miller.

Can you quote one?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5059 (isolation #477) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by Titus »

If you can, I'll unvote. I still am convinced Nips is scum but the innocent becomes much more likely than rand mechanically. Thus making Nips a bad lynch today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5062 (isolation #478) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5060, chkflip wrote:I openly mention it in , used gifs in , , and before saying that, and openly stated who it was in with no explanation.
This sounds like a social cue I missed. I don't really see anything about your Miller retraction in those posts. I'll review it later. For now, I'll unvote.

VOTE: Bambi Jay
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5063 (isolation #479) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5061, chkflip wrote:Eddie Guerrero's last theme song "Viva la Raza" had "I lie, I cheat, I steal" as the chorus. I literally told you five times in the span of 900 posts that my Miller claim was bullshit.

And I fucking detest that I had to claim to derail this nonsense.
I have no music sense that isn't 90s to present country or pop lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5065 (isolation #480) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Titus »

So yeah I totally missed your point and assumed bc Miller you had no knowledge.

I'll go over here.

I still hard scumread Nips but that's not the mechanically wise play now. I still think you're giving scum no credit. They have ways to stop investigations and wagons don't usually behave like that if all are town. But hey, that's what later days are for.

If you're town and I'm right, we'll find scum dockery on Nips to make him untargetable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5066 (isolation #481) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Good night man. I got a busy day tmo. Good luck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5068 (isolation #482) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5067, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Unless you think Nips is a asetic/ninja/commuter or something, it seems extremely unlikely.
Something like that but I lack the proof. So for now, Nips is off the table due to mechanics.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5108 (isolation #483) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5105, davesaz wrote:Town don’t fakeclaim Miller. That’s pl worthy.
Rolestopper is a role I have only seen scum have.
Chkflip could be the enchantress or fakeclaiming to protect it. The truth is though, the show is on the other foot. We're speculating chkflip's claiming is false or something made Nips untargetable.

I think we should lynch Bambi for the God awful hammer on the first vig.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5109 (isolation #484) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5104, Bambi Jay wrote:I still think Arron got added to the thread for a reason. A scummy reason.
Yea but I think that reason is so we mislynch the entire hood.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5111 (isolation #485) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5077, Venus and Mars wrote:Can someone tell me why we stopped voting for drew? In which world his role is balanced for town to have with all the power we already have? It make so much more sense for it to be a scum role its not even funny, 8 don't think he is lying either. I flat out think his role is scum.
We have enablers that shut off power and scum have a renegade and will booster at a minimum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5112 (isolation #486) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5110, Amrun wrote:
In post 5108, Titus wrote:
Chkflip could be the enchantress or fakeclaiming to protect it. The truth is though, the show is on the other foot. We're speculating chkflip's claiming is false or something made Nips untargetable.

I think we should lynch Bambi for the God awful hammer on the first vig.
Titus, can we consolidate on Adorable, please?
If I can't get Bambi but I feel much less certain on that lynch. Players like Adorable who acknowledge why I suspect them and go "that makes sense" or some equivalent are more likely town than not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5115 (isolation #487) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5114, Amrun wrote:That’s the opposite of my experience FWIW
Not mine. Vulnerability and admissions tend to come from town. They know no one will back them up. There's always the possibility of scum admitting bad facts, but it makes much more sense that Adorable would say Bambi Jay's role looks town rather than walking it back. A lot of Adorable's wagon is his awkward speech. His play comes from a town perspective imo.

Bambi on the other hand, I don't think do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5118 (isolation #488) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5116, Chara wrote:my experience is scumreading that sort of behaviour and being proven wrong. so, probably more similar to Titus's but with enough opposite experiences that i feel Amrun's opinion here.
I think an argument could be made it's situational but with how easy the wagon started on Adorable. It's probably town.

Meanwhile, Bambi has done zero solving, only speculation and has the God awful hammer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5119 (isolation #489) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5117, davesaz wrote:
In post 5107, Amrun wrote:
I mean this is factually accurate but I still Tr chk from play.
It's consistent and the set of scenarios where it would make sense as scum is vanishingly small.
This is why the burden shifts onto us to prove chkflip's claim is scum OR Nips could be scum in spite of it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5124 (isolation #490) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5123, Chara wrote:i feel sort of shit about it, but i still don't want to lynch Drew. Adorable is actually attractive to me. my Bambi TR remains, though the complaint of her not solving very hard isn't lost on me.
Great. I'm open to talk about it. Bambi's "solving" just feels more like deflections.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5141 (isolation #491) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5138, Creature wrote:50 Judge Powers - Ascetic miller
Creature - Rechargeable cop + PT cop + tracker JOAT
Haggle - 1-shot bulletproof
Joan of Arc - Doctor
Chara - 1-shot bodyguard
Chemist1442 - Odd night hider
BrightEyedFish
Amrun
Bambi Jay
AaronFrost
RCEnigma
Venus and Mars
Emperor flippyNips - Ascetic godfather
The Fonz
Doctor Drew - Universal backup
Adorable - Rolecop
Titus - Desperate neighborizer
chkflip - Rolestopper
davesaz

I presume these are the claims, right?
A50s is wrong. Aaron Frost claimed doc enabler
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5146 (isolation #492) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5137, Bambi Jay wrote:And after Dave said I wasnt contributing I thought it was just him not reading, but I realize everyone interprets only readlists jumbled up together as doing stuff while my theorycrafting is ignored at most.

I can make a crackshoot Readlist if y'all want, but a quarter of it is probably gonna be disingenuous. Hmm.

Still don't trust Titus much anymore after her going out of her way to scream Enchantress and finally made Chk have to reveal. Also wanting all the roles, which make the scum guessing game easier.
Everyone ignores theorycrafting...

Bitches about my theorycrafting. Claims I am untrustworthy because of it.

Claims only readslist get TRed. Almost all the vocal posters are theorist and not readslisters.

Bambi's just whiny scum trying to stall.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5150 (isolation #493) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5147, Bambi Jay wrote:Titus your causing paranoia, I'm giving possible solutions. You also made chk reveal.

Slight difference there.
No. I didn't cause "paranoia". I pushed the most likely scenario based on the evidence I had. That evidence is still damning in my view but I understand people don't value VCA the way I do, so I'll need more.

You haven't given a solution. You've been sitting on the sidelines bitching at those with theories. That's the thing about theories. Occasionally, they get shot down.

Hysteria is going after a big claim because it might shoot wrong tmo night. Instead, lashing it is better.

Paranoia causing is deliberately hammering without a claim. Town would seriously wonder why they haven't been wagoned. Scum would know because scum want such behavior. Either you're scum or you're kept around due to your disruptive behavior/potential.

That right there is a good reason to lynch Adorable if I can't get you lynched. I just strongly prefer you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5154 (isolation #494) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Titus »

Adorable, what do your reads look like?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5162 (isolation #495) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5161, Adorable wrote:Town: Davesaz, Haggle, Chemist, Joan, Titus, Venus & Mars, 50

Scum : Amrun, Aaron, and I've already explained why.

I don't think Amrun or Aaron are scum together and if one of them does flip scum then the other looks like it will be town.

The players underneath are the ones I'm still sorting.

Drew, BEF, Chara, Creature, Bambi, RCE, flippynips.
Join me on Bambi?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5222 (isolation #496) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Adorable

Better than Joan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5228 (isolation #497) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5227, Venus and Mars wrote:Just want to say, that whomever is sr chk for that rs claim, what are you smoking?
Him being enchantress or defending Nips.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5303 (isolation #498) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Titus »

@VandM, that's the thing, it doesn't do Jack. It blocks A50 from being the scumkill, being roleblocked, and being investigated.

I'm very nonplussed about A50 suddenly changing his claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5322 (isolation #499) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Titus »

I agree something doesn't add up. The truth is if Drew's alive, we can let him sort it out with a bullet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5323 (isolation #500) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:12 am

Post by Titus »

Chkflip is also pretty much leashed onto me, as I am the closest thing we have to a cop. So I should have more information about this garbage tomorrow as I still don't trust this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5329 (isolation #501) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5327, Amrun wrote:Wait a minute, what would happen if Nips was mafia GF?

Is that one banned or something? Vaguely remember
GF is contrabooned...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5350 (isolation #502) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5335, Bambi Jay wrote:Desperate means it fails on anyone who appears town
Weak means it kills him on scum
Therefore from Almost's perspective he can only be somewhere in the middle.

Therefore, from his perspective Nips is a Miller. I however think that means he could also be third party, but that's just me.
Would traitor be possible too?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5352 (isolation #503) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5351, Bambi Jay wrote:Traitor would appear as and is scum? I'm not following there Titus.
Some traitors don't I think... but not sure.

Mod: If a traitor existed, would they return as scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5353 (isolation #504) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

[Quote=The Mafia Scum Wiki]The Traitor may give negative results to Cops (that is, they show up like Townies would). This hearkens back to the earliest interpretation of the Traitor, called the Mafia Spy.
The Mafia Spy shows up as Town to Cops, but the Mafia can "call them back" at any time to make them full members of the Mafia at any time. (Obviously, the Mafia would know that the Mafia Spy exists.)[/quote]
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5355 (isolation #505) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

No. If you look at the Contrabooned description, features may exist but no one can have said role. This would possibly qualify.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5357 (isolation #506) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

But if it is contrabooned, Boon should let us know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5359 (isolation #507) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

It would explain A50's "result" and the wagon on Nips.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5361 (isolation #508) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5360, Bambi Jay wrote:The "Weak" Modifier still specifically says Mafia-aligned player and a Traitor is Mafia Aligned, regardless of being immune to a cop. So I don't think Nips is a Traitor.
That version of Traitor specifically doesn't show as mafia though. That's the point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5364 (isolation #509) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Titus »

Hence why we need to see if that variant is contrabooned.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5366 (isolation #510) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5365, Bambi Jay wrote:We can either just ask Boon what Variant of Weak he uses or look up his previous game with a Weak guy in it to see which one it is.

I say go with the former.
He uses comes off as if it's similar to desperate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5391 (isolation #511) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Titus »

Joan's not red either. Scum Joan would get replaced 99/100 times. Town Joan subs out of simple ones but not complex ones usually.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5392 (isolation #512) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Titus »

Joan is also the only way I can cop safely soooo
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5394 (isolation #513) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5375, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Ahh well my bad, i guess I haven’t been around enough to learn that, or just didn’t pay attention lol
You've been here for a year, chkflip fakeclaimed Miller and you still didn't think a Miller claim was necessary?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5397 (isolation #514) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5393, Bambi Jay wrote:I thought you were gonna use Chk for that.
I can't target scum ever without Joan alive. Instead, I have to clear obvtown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5398 (isolation #515) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Titus »

I'd rather confirm scum than play safe.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5401 (isolation #516) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Titus »

I am desperate not weak. This is the most frustrating game in ages. Instead of lynching Nips, we buy a perfect storm that excuses his total lack of scumhunting including a fake claim and changed claim, we ignore bambi's terrible hammer to lynch the doctor the enabler or the vig.

Shoot we might as well lynch V and M for being competent (not serious).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5403 (isolation #517) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5402, Bambi Jay wrote:... When did you claim desperate by the way? Huh, thought you claimed weak first.
Case in point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5405 (isolation #518) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5404, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 5388, Bambi Jay wrote:Damnit Joan lurk out and get replaced already.
Never gonna give my character up
Never gonna let my character down
Can you not Rick Roll me anymore? If my neck was out any further, I'd be a giraffe.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5412 (isolation #519) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5408, Bambi Jay wrote:2 days left. Any last hot takes before we actually do a lynch? We know Titus doesn't like me for some reason. Any others?
And you hammered town without a claim because?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5414 (isolation #520) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5413, Bambi Jay wrote:It was my birthday. I'm entitled to be stupid on my Birthday.
No.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5442 (isolation #521) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

Nancy, which shitty lynch am I doing so I can implode myself and not watch this trainwreck anymore?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5445 (isolation #522) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5443, Amrun wrote:VOTE: drew

Sorry drew. I need this day to end.
I'd do Amrun too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5485 (isolation #523) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Drew

@Amrun we can hug it out or not. Bye.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5574 (isolation #524) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5570, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 5567, Creature wrote:Meh, Nips is pretty much scum
Then why isn’t A50 dead?
Hmph.

The cynic in me says both A50 and Chkflip are lying but I think we all need a night phase to simmer down.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5614 (isolation #525) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5613, chkflip wrote:Tracker should try and hit scum not follow town wtf
But this is the game where we don't do smart things like get our roles right, truthfully claim, lynch the hammer without claim...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5658 (isolation #526) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Desperate deaths can't be healed by doctor either. Fml.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5659 (isolation #527) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Titus »

So my best bet is to just hang out with competent town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5662 (isolation #528) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Fonz, I crumb well to those who are familiar with moon logic. The odds of me dying on scum and not having people figure it out are low. Announcing my target directly only helps scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5666 (isolation #529) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh I bet some are. I bet town are too. The thing about moon logic is the answer is obvious to any competent player if they put in the time. Any other possibility of who I go baking with just makes no sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5669 (isolation #530) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Titus »

I am fine with wherever Creature goes. It would be smarter than consensus at the moment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5693 (isolation #531) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Titus »

Well if Venus is correct, I already hammered. If the super saint is honest, I am dead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5700 (isolation #532) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5699, Bambi Jay wrote:If Drew really was UB then we gotta deal with Arron or Joan tommorow. That hood is cursed.
Or we could suppose scum had a hand in it and stop lynching town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5724 (isolation #533) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, I would like to apologize for yesterday (game phase). I was likely having a mixed episode that made me more confident than I should have been and more sensitive to others. If y'all can forgive me, we can move on. It's not completely my fault but still I have responsibility for yesterday. I'm usually better at detecting it but I was tricked by my new, but good medication.

Venus is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5729 (isolation #534) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Titus »

And yeah I can scrap my VCA. I supposed a scumteam fully aware of each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5730 (isolation #535) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5729, Creature wrote:Another direct counterclaim to chkflip's rolestopper

VOTE: chkflip
How?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5736 (isolation #536) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5734, 50 Judge Powers wrote:Does anybody still doubt that Joan is SCUM? (Hint: Reread Aaron's Role PM)
Yes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5737 (isolation #537) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5735, Creature wrote:
In post 5731, Titus wrote:
In post 5729, Creature wrote:Another direct counterclaim to chkflip's rolestopper

VOTE: chkflip
How?
Both are protective roles, but while babysitter is heavily risky (could kill a town target), rolestopper still has no real limitation
Yeah but we also have a doctor. Odd. Not worth a rush vote but just odd.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5743 (isolation #538) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5742, Bambi Jay wrote:The neighborhood seems more likely a counter balance so he couldnt just use it willy nilly? But he joined the neighborhood on purpose for... Some reason.
Looking at his role, why not use it.

We also have the willbooster for renegade. If we have an archeologist, there's another scum to be caught.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5744 (isolation #539) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5743, RCEnigma wrote:You think he couldn't just use his ability to join the scum pt?
It says so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5753 (isolation #540) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

So we know RCE is not renegade too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5759 (isolation #541) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Titus »

This seems like a stretch to lynch the doctor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5760 (isolation #542) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Titus »

And far too prepared
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5773 (isolation #543) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Titus »

Occam's Razor, Joan is doctor. Renegade is proven real. Aaron was just getting information for scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5774 (isolation #544) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Titus »

Unfortunately, renegade being proven real has no bearing on RCE's alignment given ascetic is a boon to scum.

I'll go through this in the afternoon to be clearer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5777 (isolation #545) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5776, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 5774, Titus wrote:Occam's Razor
I honestly couldn't care less about any kinds of razors. I don't even shave my beard anymore! :P
Funny, but if I can't pursue Nips, you gotta leave Joan alone as your theory is pretty moonlogicky.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5779 (isolation #546) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5777, davesaz wrote:Joan can't be scum. I'm calling this a hard clear. If she was scum then AF would have joined the scum pt, not the pt than Drew was in.
Not exactly. If Joan was his listed partner, then it works like A50 describes. It's just stupid unlikely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5781 (isolation #547) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5779, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5775, Titus wrote:Unfortunately, renegade being proven real has no bearing on RCE's alignment given ascetic is a boon to scum.

I'll go through this in the afternoon to be clearer.
I resigned myself to being lynched at some point. I feel like there was enough push on me day 1 that being made ascetic keeps me mislynchable.
Fair response. I just hope an archeologist exists.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5783 (isolation #548) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5781, davesaz wrote:Did I miss another modifier change while I was hitting submit over and over?
No.

RCE was made ascetic the same night I was made desperate. Logical conclusion is AF willboosted the renegade. Hence archeologist could nab a scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5787 (isolation #549) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5787, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 5784, Titus wrote:
In post 5781, davesaz wrote:Did I miss another modifier change while I was hitting submit over and over?
No.

RCE was made ascetic the same night I was made desperate. Logical conclusion is AF willboosted the renegade. Hence archeologist could nab a scum.
Wait, when the heck did he become ascetic?
Night 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5802 (isolation #550) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Bambi
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5804 (isolation #551) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5790, The Fonz wrote:That said, Aaron was floating the theory that one or other had to be a neighborizer, which suggests he was lining the pair of them up to be lynched in order.
+1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5851 (isolation #552) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5843, davesaz wrote:A review of Chara shows that the NK was probably driven by her being someone who wasn't scumread by anyone, and probably wasn't due to her having found scum.
She probably targeted AF because he wasn't planned to be targeted by anyone else in a protective role.
I scumread Joan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5908 (isolation #553) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: Bambi Jay

@Joan, Maybe chkflip is scum but maybe it's wifom he did
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5909 (isolation #554) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5908, The Fonz wrote:
In post 5904, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 5900, Bambi Jay wrote:Ehh, before I forget, guess I'll out this now:

I was on Titus last night because I thought I'd be able to confirm our Doctor, but instead... No Result.

Not "Nobody visited" or Nothing Happened, like I got with my Follower result on Chara. No Result. Very peculiar, considering only Chk would give that result from the roles we know so far. But he said he wouldn't ever be on Titus.

Let's discuss that for a bit.
So you’re saying you think Titus may have been rolestopped by chk?
We (well, I) did
direct him
to Titus last night. Let's wait for chkflip.
Huh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5915 (isolation #555) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5913, The Fonz wrote:
In post 5910, Titus wrote:
In post 5908, The Fonz wrote:
In post 5904, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 5900, Bambi Jay wrote:Ehh, before I forget, guess I'll out this now:

I was on Titus last night because I thought I'd be able to confirm our Doctor, but instead... No Result.

Not "Nobody visited" or Nothing Happened, like I got with my Follower result on Chara. No Result. Very peculiar, considering only Chk would give that result from the roles we know so far. But he said he wouldn't ever be on Titus.

Let's discuss that for a bit.
So you’re saying you think Titus may have been rolestopped by chk?
We (well, I) did
direct him
to Titus last night. Let's wait for chkflip.
Huh?
You know all the discussion during the two RL days leading up to the Drew lynch about who Joan and CHK should target? Me and Nancy in particular?
Sorry with the modifier last night, I thought you were claiming a night action.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5917 (isolation #556) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5914, chkflip wrote:I didn't rolestop Titus.

I'm not arguing today.
This begs the question, who did you rolestop?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5920 (isolation #557) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5920, chkflip wrote:Bambi Jay.

Have we considered the homie Ejet confided their role to VnM?

VOTE: Venus and Mars
I visited V and M last night unless enchanted. I can show the crumbs if you need.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5925 (isolation #558) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Crumbs in reverse order
In post 5666, Titus wrote:Oh I bet some are. I bet town are too. The thing about moon logic is the answer is obvious to any competent player if they put in the time. Any other possibility of who I go baking with just makes no sense.
In post 5659, Titus wrote:So my best bet is to just hang out with competent town.
In post 5401, Titus wrote:I am desperate not weak. This is the most frustrating game in ages. Instead of lynching Nips, we buy a perfect storm that excuses his total lack of scumhunting including a fake claim and changed claim, we ignore bambi's terrible hammer to lynch the doctor the enabler or the vig.

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5931 (isolation #559) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5928, Bambi Jay wrote:I just said Chk said he was on me. So I couldn't be roleblocked.
When did he say that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5932 (isolation #560) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Bambi, how did you know chkflip rolestopped you before he claimed it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5936 (isolation #561) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Titus »

@Bambi, I missed the post. Sorry.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5937 (isolation #562) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

I think we just got proof of our enchantress or a lying chkflip. I can't see a roleblocker with a renegade but it is possible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5940 (isolation #563) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5940, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 5914, chkflip wrote:I didn't rolestop Titus.

I'm not arguing today.
Who were you on last night then?
Well V and M are replying before finishing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5946 (isolation #564) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5944, chkflip wrote:Wait so Titus didn't successfully target VnM?

f u Fonz
I don't get proof unless saved from desperate somehow. I submitted the action though.

Yet, if you buy that V and M isn't clear then Nips also isn't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5953 (isolation #565) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5949, Bambi Jay wrote:He means you could've been Alien/enchanted last night since my action failed.

Therefore if your action failed from an outside source VNM isn't clear in his mind.
Not disputing but that also makes Nips not clear
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5956 (isolation #566) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5955, Bambi Jay wrote:HE WAS ON ME. HE HAS SAID IT 3 TIMES NOW.
V and M is clearly reply catch uping
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5961 (isolation #567) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5960, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 5926, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: Crumbs in reverse order
In post 5666, Titus wrote:Oh I bet some are. I bet town are too. The thing about moon logic is the answer is obvious to any competent player if they put in the time. Any other possibility of who I go baking with just makes no sense.
In post 5659, Titus wrote:So my best bet is to just hang out with competent town.
In post 5401, Titus wrote:I am desperate not weak. This is the most frustrating game in ages. Instead of lynching Nips, we buy a perfect storm that excuses his total lack of scumhunting including a fake claim and changed claim, we ignore bambi's terrible hammer to lynch the doctor the enabler or the vig.

I believe it, I’m very surprised that you visited us though, despite the crumbs I mean obviously and chk is being a woat. That’s a seriously fucking stupid reason to sr me regardless. :roll: That’s for chk not you, just to be clear.
About midway toward EoD, I changed targets because I knew imploding myself was selfish and a product of mg mental illness.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5962 (isolation #568) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Chkflip carried too big a risk of death.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5964 (isolation #569) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5964, chkflip wrote:I hard defended a town read for a week and a half but yeah I'm absolutely the worst thing a mafia game has ever seen. Get fucked Mars.
This anger is overdone. V and M are a universal TR with a likely clear unless you believe enchantress.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5969 (isolation #570) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5966, davesaz wrote:Titus, if you did successfully visit would there be a visible result somewhere? I thought you had said neighborizer?
My neighborizer, if it had ever worked, would put me in a chat with the target.

To have evidence it worked, the target would get a PT with me but I'd be dead.

So an archeologist might get proof?

They'll also want to see who AF targeted n1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5972 (isolation #571) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5969, chkflip wrote:This anger isn't overdone when being called the worst at something by someone who bitches at everyone about reading when they cbf to read and see my claim.
So V and M fucked up. Clearly they are flawed. So if you're town, rest assured that any woat proclamation is equally wrong and find scum.

Why can't A50 and Nips be scum together?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5975 (isolation #572) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5975, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 5949, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 5947, Titus wrote:
In post 5944, chkflip wrote:Wait so Titus didn't successfully target VnM?

f u Fonz
I don't get proof unless saved from desperate somehow. I submitted the action though.

Yet, if you buy that V and M isn't clear then Nips also isn't.
Sigh.

He means you could've been Alien/enchanted last night since my action failed.

Therefore if your action failed from an outside source VNM isn't clear in his mind.
It’s still a seriously fucking stupid reason for voting us and I’m seriously questioning now, if town!chk could seriously be this bad?
What does scum gain from pissing you off? Nothing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5979 (isolation #573) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5977, chkflip wrote:Nah it's cool keep fucking insulting me. You're not the problem with mafia toxicity at all.
Chkflip, ignore it.

Talk to me. Why can't A50 and Nips be scum? Any reaction to A50 trying to lynch the doc claim?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5984 (isolation #574) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5983, Amrun wrote:It seems his action use was compulsory and had to target two different players - or am I reading that wrong?
Not compulsory but any action he took could not be on the same player.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5987 (isolation #575) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5986, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 5956, chkflip wrote:VnM's read on me diminishing because my vote is on them is so trashy scum as well.
Because it’s beyond fucking stupid and I thought you were a lot smarter than that.
Chill. Town have dumb reads all the time. Even you and I.

Just because you're town doesn't mean you're entitled to a townread. You can just acknowledge he has a flaw in his thinking. Let him post without riling him up. If he has an agenda, he'll likely tell you what it is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5991 (isolation #576) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5989, davesaz wrote:
In post 5982, The Fonz wrote:
In post 5952, chkflip wrote:VnM is literally the only person who could've known Ejet was the role they were and surmising that isn't exactly a difficult thing to come to. Faking they were cleared by the death is a classic scum fake.
Can you please explain the mechanism by which you think VnM knew Ejet's role because it isn't at all clear to me.
I understood this right off.
It's a massive reach but it's in character for chk.

Despite having an unconfirmed clear on V&M and broad-based townreads, I do find the extreme sensitivity there to be a little scummy and awkward regardless of alignment. Doesn't change my TR.
+1 I could agree to disagree on a chkflip scumread as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5997 (isolation #577) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5995, davesaz wrote:I thought scumreads on Drew were sketchy all along. I tried not to resort to calling them dumb. Generally speaking I'm trying not to think of scumreads on me that way either. Just a suggestion on how to view things.
Which ones in particular?

I'm suspicious of those who tried to force lynching in the hood as scum may not have known AF was their traitor. That would be three straight mislynches.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5998 (isolation #578) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5997, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 5964, chkflip wrote:I hard defended a town read for a week and a half but yeah I'm absolutely the worst thing a mafia game has ever seen. Get fucked Mars.
You already did that to yourself with that moronic reasoning. Jet never outed his role to me and you are also insulting Jet as well, if you think anyone in his position would ever seriously be that dumb. God! :roll:
Nancy for the love of God stop.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6005 (isolation #579) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6003, Amrun wrote:@Titus:

Did you receive an item night 1?
No.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6008 (isolation #580) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6000, davesaz wrote:
In post 5993, The Fonz wrote:OK but what is this reasoning that is a massive reach?
Theory: V&M and EJet in a hood. EJet confides his role. Scum!V&M arranges a kill there.
It's a reach because
1) Don't think scum are in hoods with town based on AF flip
2) Scum are split into even/odd nights which reduces the chances of the theory by 50% right off the top
3) V&M obvtown by posting and soft cleared by Titus
4) Don't think EJet would confide such an important role (weak reasoning but still...)
5) Even if they did, Scum V and M would ensure that Chara wasn't imploding a traitor/mislynch just saying.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6010 (isolation #581) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6006, Titus wrote:
In post 6003, Amrun wrote:@Titus:

Did you receive an item night 1?
No.
Scratch that. I got a dead fish.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6012 (isolation #582) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6010, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 5973, Titus wrote:
In post 5969, chkflip wrote:This anger isn't overdone when being called the worst at something by someone who bitches at everyone about reading when they cbf to read and see my claim.
So V and M fucked up. Clearly they are flawed. So if you're town, rest assured that any woat proclamation is equally wrong and find scum.

Why can't A50 and Nips be scum together?
When did we fuck up? No, it’s not wrong. How is my neighbour being NK’d a valid reason for sr ANYONE on D freaking 3? Sometimes, if the moniker fits . . .
Technically you missed chkflip's claim the first time he made it.

It's a terrible reason but town tend to have bad reasons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6013 (isolation #583) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6012, Amrun wrote:Adorable, did you get any role modifiers?
Happy cake day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6079 (isolation #584) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6075, Bambi Jay wrote:Titus got it n1, Adorable n2 Assumedly, dunno about Nancy.
If Nancy got it the same night, odd. Different object samd night different role
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6088 (isolation #585) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 6082, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6080, Titus wrote:
In post 6075, Bambi Jay wrote:Titus got it n1, Adorable n2 Assumedly, dunno about Nancy.
If Nancy got it the same night, odd. Different object samd night different role
Yeah but I don't get how that clears you/Nancy/adorable.

Or I'm just slow.
Same
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6189 (isolation #586) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

@A50 My interpretation of that was that one action targeting one player would be acceptable. Still, I think your interpretation is valid and possibly correct.

Why the omgus A50? Also, if you're going to chastise me for not reading, I don't recharge.

What do you think of chkflip's push on V and M? What is your Amrun read?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6190 (isolation #587) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6184, Venus and Mars wrote:I still think A50 is scum via play but I am not confident in any read I have after drew flip.

~Venus
Understandable. Even before Aaron's flip, I feel the same. My VCA Nips relied on the assumption scum knew each other. That assumption may or may not be valid. (The traitor role PM is unclear on that, only that they don't share a PT.) I still detest Nips' posting and play.

A50 going after the doctor today is also not good posting especially after his claim debacle. Yet, he makes a big deal about minor details in Aaron's pm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6191 (isolation #588) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6183, The Fonz wrote:I'm finding it hard to imagine myself not wanting to lynch Amrun in the absence of an excellent claim.
Amrun is either scum or a vendor or [redacted]. Amrun asked about the dead fish that I had received N1 that I totally had forgotten to mention. That limits Amrun's roleclaim here. I only mention it because Amrun is well aware that I could deduce it myself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6196 (isolation #589) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6190, Titus wrote:Why the omgus A50? Also, if you're going to chastise me for not reading, I don't recharge.

@A50
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6201 (isolation #590) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6199, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 6190, Titus wrote:I don't recharge.
Then how did you use your ability on N2? I am confused.
I am not gated by limited shots. I was a normal neighborizer made desperate by scum.

Please read before getting mrlodramatic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6202 (isolation #591) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6200, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 6197, Titus wrote:
In post 6190, Titus wrote:Why the omgus A50? Also, if you're going to chastise me for not reading, I don't recharge.

@A50
Sorry. What is your question again?
Read the quote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6214 (isolation #592) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6210, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 6203, Titus wrote:

@A50
Read the quote.
I did, and there are three question marks. So which question do you want answered?
All of them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6215 (isolation #593) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6204, Amrun wrote:It seems, though, that I didn’t cause the desperate after all and basically made my role super obvious for no reason. Oh well.
Me forgetting is a super good reason.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6216 (isolation #594) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6208, 50 Judge Powers wrote:What is gated? And why do you think you were made desperate by scum rather than town?
Gated = limited

Well 2 modifiers were given out. Aaron's the willbooster. I am obvious town to most everyone, same as N1. Scum renegade is almost certainly a thing and a name Aaron knows.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6218 (isolation #595) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Titus »

Nips and Fonz are the only roles that haven't claimed an N1 action btw. That's the most likely place to look for the renegade.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6220 (isolation #596) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6220, Bambi Jay wrote:Nips claimed Miller after Monkey Man called him out, so it's not likely he did anything different.
Miller doesn't have an action, is directly CC able by the N1 kill and chkflip's fakeclaim.

I'm looking strictly at claimed actions and alibis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6226 (isolation #597) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6223, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 6215, Titus wrote:
In post 6210, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 6203, Titus wrote:

@A50
Read the quote.
I did, and there are three question marks. So which question do you want answered?
All of them.
In what order?
Whatever order. FFS stop stalling.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6351 (isolation #598) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Titus »

What did BEF claim?

Second, if we believe every claim, then Fonz is the renegade.

If we believe every action then BEF (assuming he claimed no action), Fonz or Nips can be renegade.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6352 (isolation #599) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6351, Venus and Mars wrote:
Bambi Jay wrote:Almost, serious talk, what's going on here?
He is scum trying to make us feel bad to not shoot him. Solid tactic really. It is possibly that after this display one would think that, no way scum him would go that far, it funny becuase me an A50 have like what? 3 games together. One where he misvigged me and Frozen Angel. it would actually be pretty ironic if I do the same. I wont but it would be funny.

~Venus
You would have plenty of reason to shoot him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”