xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by xofelf »

/ego
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #887 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:14 am

Post by xofelf »

/in
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4220 (isolation #2) » Sat May 09, 2020 6:40 am

Post by xofelf »

Noooo, the only 2 times I've rolled scum in full games that I can recall the games haven't completed :( I'm so sad about that.

I did really have fun with this, but I did get incredibly busy and fell behind and just couldn't catch up. Would play with that scumteam again, and frankly this playerlist as well. Y'all were great to interact with. Thanks for having me. <3
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4234 (isolation #3) » Sat May 09, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by xofelf »

You know what, thank you Prism. I'm not super confident in my ability to play regardless of alignment, and that definitely shows just in the way you said. I *am* a reactive player, mostly out of habit. But I probably don't have to be if I tried something different, and also played more often.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4267 (isolation #4) » Sat May 09, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 4239, Prism wrote:In post 4234, xofelf wrote:
You know what, thank you Prism. I'm not super confident in my ability to play regardless of alignment, and that definitely shows just in the way you said. I *am* a reactive player, mostly out of habit. But I probably don't have to be if I tried something different, and also played more often.
You were great to play with, and I really appreciated your words of encouragement! You have a knack for coming off very sincerely and that just gets amplified the more you post, so I agree you should be more confident!
Aww, thank you <3. To be fair, I don't ever post anything I'm not sincere about, regardless of alignment. I play to role, not alignment, more fun that way for me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”