Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4202 (isolation #3) » Sat May 09, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Farkran »

Sad to hear this won't complete, i was about to get confident in a town victory after the first scum lynch chained with our scum vig (:P foxy)
In post 4137, Alisae wrote:btw the remaining scum were Imperium and Black Hole
Both of those were among my top townreads though

Well, i had plenty of fun until d2 end when i got mad to all the town scumreading me for (in my opinion) no reason at all - then i was happy i died because i was getting very busy irl and didn't want to commit to solve more in d3 onwards. Well played pops/prism and nacho/tammy, i wish to see you again.

Alisae&jjh, thanks for attempting to mod this huge game and inviting me. I do agree with your points regarding lolbalance in terms of overcomplicated roles and overcommitment in the minigames department. The setup was not bad, it might have needed some tuning, but overall i don't it was a bad idea to begin with. Managing replacements with hydra is hard though, so if this will be tweaked and reiterated, i suggest asking players for commitment first.

As i said i will be taking a minor break from fm until i sort out things irl, but i will be back to play more with my friends <3
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4251 (isolation #4) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 4241, Prism wrote:For Farkran, I stopped reading your responses to Blake at a certain point so I can't give feedback on that as much, but I think where you went wrong in our slot was failing to do due diligence. It seemed like you took the early townread of us and got preoccupied elsewhere. In order to get that early townread, I took out what I'd call "posting debt", in this case a demonstration of determination/ferocity, that you never really challenged me to cash.
True enough. I cannot say for sure what would have happened during d3 because really, after d2 and after joining 3 games at once while real life was also pressuring me, i got overtaxed and simply dropped the ball. I don't want to play games where i can't provide full performance - i tried, and it ended in a catastrophical loss, despite very good play from my scum counterparts, i think a 100% fueled farkran would have done so much better. But that's another story.

In this game, i don't think you played bad though, set aside my personal reads i didn't see many people scumreading you for as long as you put at least partial effort into this. Later on, maybe things would have changed. Everyone is good postgame, when roles are revealed and you don't have a chance to turn your -correctly- locked slots into yolo hero calls.

As for my self-analysis, i think our hydra did an average job helping the town as we could. 25% of the scumteam is dead thanks to us! Or, rather, thanks to Bitmap - i would definitely have shot Blake that night, but we agreed on a Foxy compromise. My other scumreads were all wrong, and i townread 3 out of 4 scum, so eh. I don't even want to begin commenting on how many egotistical tunnels happened in this game, including my own, of course. D1 was terrible, D2 was even worse in that department, except that with some stroke of luck we managed to remove 2 scum in a single gamestage.

Also i agree with pops, this game didn't die because of players, i honestly thought town could live up the challenge after d3start results, but i can also empathize with a very heavy modding experience that was probably underestimated. I didn't really care about minigames, rolepm-based challenges (such as hectic's or the coronavirus slot) would probably be better suited and less taxing for the mods.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4253 (isolation #5) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Farkran »

Oh right lol, i said i would quit if you flipped town

Nah, not gonna happen <3

I do need a break though, May 19th is the anniversary of rg and i need to take care of my 5yo baby (still referring to the videogame, i have no human children as of now)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4258 (isolation #6) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1995, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:
She is severe
Called it

pedit @isis: i definitely would. Unfortunately most game names are in english and they make little sense in the italian culture. Otherwise i would already know how to name him/her.

Too many other pedits
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4260 (isolation #7) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 4257, Prism wrote:Oh my god I almost forgot

Anyone who knows me knows that there's only one thing I love more than mafia: Shitposting

After persuading the team to shoot Cappy (my mistake, btw), I started running the shitpost victory lap. I was so amped up and excited to celebrate the death of Hectic.

I was well into making a GODDAMN HECTIC MEMORIAL VIDEO. It was going to feature numerous photoshops in a giant slideshow of like, our "best moments" together, a boatload of terrible memes, photoshops of us on the beach, etc.

It was set to the song he submitted to the song contest

Like, holy shit, I have never been so emotionally desolate and disappointed as I was in seeing Hectic live.
Spoiler: The two memorial images I finished before deciding to wait to see results
Omg, i almost forgot - i did one other thing right in this game, which was saving half of N1K! I feel better now
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”