Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4722 (isolation #400) » Fri May 22, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mastina prob
IS
infected. That whole "your going out of your way to scumread me and get me scum read" is just so whiney.

She'd also make a ton of sense to be infected n1. Sorry, FL.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4724 (isolation #401) » Fri May 22, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I can imagine her in endgame "that was part of the plan! u didn't catch me!"

though if she is infected then thats means the tchill was wrong d1 and that's all that really matters to me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4732 (isolation #402) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but it's still really weird though. Like, a simple "my role pm says...." would have been sufficient and made a ton more sense than "my original pm"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4733 (isolation #403) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also the whole reason for pushing Blair kinda seems lie garbage? Like, Blair as a modifier that makes her die if she targets scum. OFC your pm will be different if you role pm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4738 (isolation #404) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

u think mastina is scum and you are questioning me over what feels like a slip to me? :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4740 (isolation #405) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you still think mastina is scum....so

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4741 (isolation #406) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like if you think Mastina is scum then EVERY POST she's made has been as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4742 (isolation #407) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she is PWBS.

Posting while being scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4744 (isolation #408) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok but....if you think she's scum and I may join your cause even if its for a bad reason then you should be overjoyed and you aren't and it's really weird.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4868 (isolation #409) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4865, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hey, TownFL doesn’t pay attention to games if they’re not heavily in it.
I'd argue that this is bad play if you are doing this intentionally.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4869 (isolation #410) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll wait for Hoctac's explanation but I don't think that's a slip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4874 (isolation #411) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4820, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Do you honestly believe that was a scumslip, when I've already stated at least once before that I have the ability to privately ask the mod questions?
you just keep asking dumb q's and the def is always "well would I really ask that?" but there's starting to be a pattern, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4879 (isolation #412) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4871, Quick wrote:
In post 4869, Nero Cain wrote:I'll wait for Hoctac's explanation but I don't think that's a slip.
Saying things are slips is like sucking on poopy balls.
Maybe but the way our brains are programmed is to find things that don't belong. It's not like scumslips haven't happened b4 but 99.9% of the time is just town either saying something stupid or someone not smart enough to figure things out. Like how I used to get pushed for saying "there are X # of scum in the game." Ppl thought its a slip b/c mods used to not spoon-feed us the setup and the not Nero players couldn't figure out setups even though its super ez to do so. I don't really begrudge players for thinking something is a slip b/c that's how we evolved.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4883 (isolation #413) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Blair, he thinks he's hot shit now b/c he was able to "call" scum in a game when there were like 2 confirmed town and there were only 5 slots that could be scum and he got all 3 right...out of 5. Such solid work.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4897 (isolation #414) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4875, Aristophanes wrote:But you think mastina's "original Role PM" was a slip?

Goddamn, man.
Doesn't that same logic apply to you as well?

I mean, in a game with alignment changes and thus being sent a new pm when you get infected does she (or anyone) think it Was the best language to say something that could be even interpreted as "hey I got a new pm!". it's tone-deaf, at the very least.

oka then showed a game where she has used that language before and I was like "ok". If she's scum, I think it's far more likely that she planted that language in there she she could argue that it wasn't a slip and is angry that she's getting pushed.

I mean going from "fuck u nero" to "u r trying to go out of your way!" is just an overreaction and the later is just a mound of bullshit and kinda discrety. Like, I just saw something that I felt was suspicious and pointed it out and she's trying to make it out like this is some personal thing? I mean, fuck that noise.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4900 (isolation #415) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4893, Almost50 wrote:2nd: She used a "hint" to notify us of her infection (presumably) so she actually wants to be redeemed back to her "original" status and be able to serve the TOWN. Why lynch THAT?
Wouldn't that be against her wincon if she's infected? it should be.

Do u think Mastin is infected?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4902 (isolation #416) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

part of me just really thinks scum is Dave, Nahdia, and a50 and Mastina was recruited last night and everything else is just noise.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4910 (isolation #417) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4906, Almost50 wrote:Now that's a new one. Does it say so explicitly in your "original" Role PM??
wanna take a stance on it instead od mock me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4911 (isolation #418) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4800, davesaz wrote:You fall in the group of people who can catch me as scum, therefore infect+kill would certainly be in the realm of possibility.
and this is :?

y does FL having the ability to catch
YOU
as scum matter whether or not he's going to be infected/killed? Are u part of the scum team or something?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4932 (isolation #419) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4922, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4911, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4800, davesaz wrote:You fall in the group of people who can catch me as scum, therefore infect+kill would certainly be in the realm of possibility.
and this is :?

y does FL having the ability to catch
YOU
as scum matter whether or not he's going to be infected/killed? Are u part of the scum team or something?
Nero, read the game as a whole.. please! That was a response to question FL asked. The question was along the lines of "would you have infected me on N1? And why?" and was directed @Everyone. dave is answering the question. IF dave was scum he would have infected and then killed FL.
yea ur right, I just got caught up and was kinda conf biasing Dave.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4933 (isolation #420) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4923, Almost50 wrote:Which -btw- makes it 2/3 of your proposed scum team would have gone for FL infection+kill, yet you are also proposing we hypothetically infected mastina instead.
but Dave said he might
NOT
infect FL night uno.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4935 (isolation #421) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4860, Aristophanes wrote:TSE was a dumb counterwagon to Quick and/or Jake.
says the guy voting not Quick or Jake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4956 (isolation #422) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like there's a very obvious reason its not a slip, if Hotac is scum its not from that. Him not really defending himself you could write off as scum that doesn't really care to defend himself but @ the same time that's only going to make ppl want to kill u more so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4957 (isolation #423) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4955, davesaz wrote:I'm leaning on people who are openly not scumhunting.
Hoctac is the current wagon but unfortunately it's a very target-rich environment.
dunno what the first sentence is.
2nd is just
IIOA
y or something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4960 (isolation #424) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think for it to be a "slip" you have to read
WAY
in. Like, its p likely that the infected (mastina?) is just gonna die tonight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5021 (isolation #425) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5018, Nahdia wrote:back to the pisskop/saudade slot, please.
maybe you should explain why we should be voting there instead of just telling us to sheep there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5023 (isolation #426) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I don't even know your previous case, Either tell us or quote it. OFC, I could ISO you but...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5024 (isolation #427) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4970, mastina wrote:Sure, go ahead and believe that if you want in spite of me having laid out exactly what I would do when infected.
yes, clearly you are going to be that rigidly narrow. Announcing that you are going to be a lurk sack if you get infected and basically threatening to tank is p much against the sprit of the game. And its not like "I said I'd be a lurksack if I was infected and I'm not being a lurksack so it
proves
that im not infected!" isn't the ironclad defense you think it is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5025 (isolation #428) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5008, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t want to vote there because I don’t want him to hate the site and leave. :c
I think this is a piss poor reason to not vote Jake if you think Jake is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5026 (isolation #429) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4967, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I don’t think both you and Aristophanes are Town.
I also don’t think both Hoctac and Jake are Town.
this is kinda convenient. These are like the most 4 talked about slots.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5029 (isolation #430) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4985, mastina wrote:It's not discredity; it is the objective truth, and your iso is proof of that.

Not once have you made a single post with me in anything other than a negative light. Not once.
ah boohoo. My job is to scumhunt, not say nice things about you so you'll feel better about yourself.

Your arguments when doing so are, often, repeatedly, refuted--not just by me, but by many many many many other players who point out the flaws in your logic and your arguments.
Are they? On d1 when I said that I coulda kinda see where a scum you thinks that if you repeat yourself as town you think ppl will start to believe it. Ari agreed with it. It seems like a 1 or 2 others might have and I don't think anyone really refuted that. As for

Nahdia immediately agreed with it or kinda fence sits on it. I'm really not 100% what
was. Then town read you in . Then I guess goes back to thinking you were infected in .

OkaPoka said he got where I was coming from. I guess, then says "look @ this game, she's done it b4!" And I said ok, maybe it was just a false positive but then again since you
DO
include previous stuff from your town games in your scum games I wouldn't put it past you that you'd include it to be town read for it.

tchill was already scumreading you but I guess he doesn't agree with me which is kinda :?

5g is scumreading you for it

Dave agrees that it was odd.

FL is sorta scum reading you now.

Quick thinks u r infected.

Ari doesn't think its a slip but all he's done is fuss about me thinking you could have slipped and not really thinking that Hoctac slipped.

Auro is buying into your "if im infected I will lurk" hook line and sinker.

I'm seeing lots of false bravado (from u) and not a ton of refutation. If you are scum you have every reason to fight this, If you are town you should just say "ok, I said something dumb that could be interpreted as scummy." and moved on instead of clogging the thread. You honestly look more guilty defending yourself b/c if its nothing but bad wording why be so concerned with something that was never true?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5030 (isolation #431) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4985, mastina wrote:It's literally there in your iso, for you to see if you bothered but of COURSE you won't because you don't want to fucking admit that yes I am right that yes you ARE going out of your way to paint me in negative light.
its SCUMHUNTING. It has nothing to do with painting you in a negative light. If anything you are trying hard to make it look like I'm out to get you or something. You're playing the victim card for like eff all reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5032 (isolation #432) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also don't really agree with the "don't lynch infected" b/c it takes away their nightkill, (in a way). For example, if Mastina is infected and we lynched her then scum is forced to no-kill or use one of there 2 kills. And the less infected the less chance they reach parity. I mean, yes killing the OG scum is what we want but killing off the infected isn't something we should just totally avoid at all costs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5033 (isolation #433) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4991, mastina wrote:
In post 4973, Blair wrote:
In post 4675, Blair wrote:Mastina, are you accusing Nero of being scum? If you are not, then what is the purpose of this exchange?
I didn't respond to this because ironically enough: I didn't see the point of making it an exchange. It didn't seem like a question that'd have a productive answer and still doesn't. The answer though; Nero is not scum, neither infected nor original scum. The purpose is not something I can put to words.
If I can interject here, I believe Blair asked this b/c the way Mastina is attempting to talk down to me (instead of just trying to explain things) could be interpreted as Mastina now scum reading me. But she's not so IG it's kinda talking out of both sides of her mouth.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5035 (isolation #434) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do u think we should lynch you over Jake then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5037 (isolation #435) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"Nero is such a meany. He's not saying nice things about me. Me, I'm the victim here. ME!"

-Mastina 2020

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5042 (isolation #436) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5039, OkaPoka wrote:all men must die
:/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5048 (isolation #437) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5046, Nahdia wrote:this whole day has just become deciding between lynchbaits.
Are they lynchbait or scum? :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5058 (isolation #438) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Jake is prob a better lynch than Hotac, idk. Its like pling a troll vs. a vi. Like I still don't really get what Jake asked that he'd get such a different result. Both are decent s2 lynched but I don't really expect a scum flip from either. I've also said I would would Jake when I need to. I'm active and engaged. You should be more worried about a50 and Blair and Ari and Voted and Nahdia and Hoctac and gobble.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5063 (isolation #439) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5060, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 5058, Nero Cain wrote:You should be more worried about a50 and Blair and Ari and Voted and Nahdia and Hoctac and gobble.
That's quite the list! Are we not active and engaged?
idk are you? im around and can change my vote whenever. How would I know the intentions of 7 slots that aren't me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5086 (isolation #440) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

his "system" only works with tons of dead players

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5089 (isolation #441) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5034, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 5025, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5008, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t want to vote there because I don’t want him to hate the site and leave. :c
Well, yeah, I know. But I also don't want to drive someone away. I sometimes do crazy things to get lynched so others won't hate the game. I did that in Baker's most recent Large Theme.
I feel like this is the kind of comment scum make when they know they won't be voting for scum.
In post 5065, Almost50 wrote:You guys are going to force my hand into lynching the guy I believe was infected, aren't you? *Sigh*

VOTE: Jake

At least the "Medic" stays put tonight in case scum have a Watcher.
A d2 lynch on an infected forces scum to no kill or use up one of their two infection free night kills. This sort of begrudged vote doesn't really make sense from town, IMO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5091 (isolation #442) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nahdia/a50/gobble/mastina team?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5092 (isolation #443) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5088, Blair wrote:Isn't that kinda how the scum win condition works, too?

[/unapologetic shade]
it's crap like how VCA is crap but he's still stuck in 2014

talk to me about nahdia and a50.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5095 (isolation #444) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5089, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5034, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 5025, Nero Cain wrote:
Well, yeah, I know. But I also don't want to drive someone away. I sometimes do crazy things to get lynched so others won't hate the game. I did that in Baker's most recent Large Theme.
I feel like this is the kind of comment scum make when they know they won't be voting for scum.
In post 5065, Almost50 wrote:You guys are going to force my hand into lynching the guy I believe was infected, aren't you? *Sigh*

VOTE: Jake

At least the "Medic" stays put tonight in case scum have a Watcher.
A d2 lynch on an infected forces scum to no kill or use up one of their two infection free night kills. This sort of begrudged vote doesn't really make sense from town, IMO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5100 (isolation #445) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its not really anti-town unless I'm trying to lead a lynch elsewhere. Just b/c u can't multitask doesn't mean I can't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5118 (isolation #446) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5107, Almost50 wrote:I love your shading of everything I do
thanks

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5132 (isolation #447) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5124, 5G Tower wrote:Looks like someone slipped, and was caught. The lack of votes and a hammer just confirms it.
yeah but you unvoted the person that you thought slipped.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5133 (isolation #448) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Jake, guy. u kinda screwed up. You getting lynched is partially your fault. Like, I can go "oh hey, a scum Jake wouldn't CC Voted like that." but I mean....there's a small part od me that thinks newb scum could do that. For me whats really the question, would you do that as scum? I kinda think not but then I'm just really not getting why you got "no comment" on ur q to the mod.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5134 (isolation #449) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I could be wrong, oFc, but I don't think either are that likely to flip scum.

u also haven't claimed (or maybe you have IDK) and thats a load of ass.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5172 (isolation #450) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: jake

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5229 (isolation #451) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if she did then he's scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5232 (isolation #452) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

still haven't gotten fruit :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5233 (isolation #453) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5230, OkaPoka wrote:so they killed mastina and infected blair i think
bad interpretation.

I think if Blair had been infected she would have flip infected. OR says she was the mafia kill or hid behind infected. Small chance that Mastina was a vig kill but most likely the mafia kill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5236 (isolation #454) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5200, Nahdia wrote:Safe to assume mastina was the scumkill and Blair ended up visiting an infected, yes?

Do we have an indication who either of them visited? Blair initially said they would revisit Jake, but obviously that didn't happen.
In post 5201, Nahdia wrote:Zero infections could mean a couple things. It might mean that the scumteam can't infect on the same night they use one of their factional kills. It might also mean that they attempted to infect whoever mastina vaccinated night one, or possibly there was some other way the infection failed.
my first thought was that none of this matters and its info fishing/trying to fill town with false info. Like, if we start making "assumptions" then people will start to
BELIEVE
those assumptions and it can lead us down the wrong path. But if I take off my tunnel goggles I will admit that "who did Blair hide behind" is a pretty decent question however I was not a big fan of you asking without looking yourself and attempting to find an explanation and it seems kinda
LAMIST
to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5240 (isolation #455) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5234, Hoctac wrote:)_)

Scum
really
don't want my luxury goods out on the market...
what if your "fruit" is really the scum's infection mechanism and you targeted me but failed b/c Mastina had already vaccinated me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5241 (isolation #456) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5238, Nahdia wrote:if blair had been targeted with an infected, they would flip town.
So ppl that are infected flip with their original role so there's no way to tell if a person had been infected or not? Seems funky but its w/e th mod wants to do

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5245 (isolation #457) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5237, Auro wrote:
In post 5229, Nero Cain wrote:if she did then he's scum
Waiiiit a minute. Her ability wouldn't work on OG scum right?
it says that if she targets infected or is infected she would die. OG scum would still count as "infected" right?

it could be as simple as she was targeted with the infection last night and it killed her. She prob never should have claimed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5247 (isolation #458) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5243, Nahdia wrote:that's all just speculation though
it literally says that she'll die if infected....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5249 (isolation #459) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in fact, I think that's what OR says happened last night. Mastina was a scum kill and Blair was infected last night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5251 (isolation #460) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm saying that it's not "speculation" since it literally says she dies due to infection. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5252 (isolation #461) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: gobbledygook

we gotta use the full name so it counts, OKA. Stupid ugly vote counter.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5254 (isolation #462) » Wed May 27, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Blair, I miss you!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5256 (isolation #463) » Wed May 27, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1. I don't care about what you think
2. I wasn't really pushing Jake
3. I don't understand how this comment even relates to my belief that Blair could have (and prob was) the infection last night and its why she died

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5258 (isolation #464) » Wed May 27, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:?

I'm chill.U just got rekt and now you're attempting to save face by claiming that I'm unnecessarily angry?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5261 (isolation #465) » Wed May 27, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Says the guy that tunneled me the last 2 games. I also don't think you ever hit scum in those games either.

Ari and Hotac aren't cleared or anything but the "slip" that Hoctac was being pushed for was very bad I thought.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5264 (isolation #466) » Wed May 27, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5242, Hoctac wrote:
In post 5240, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5234, Hoctac wrote:)_)

Scum
really
don't want my luxury goods out on the market...
what if your "fruit" is really the scum's infection mechanism and you targeted me but failed b/c Mastina had already vaccinated me?
Can you not out my infection crumb for the whole world to see please? I've been slowly targetting everyone who
gets it
and wants "fruit". You're up tonight.
this was just really a jokey/cheeky comment but I didn't really like how defensive he was.

Also, and this is really silly so I wasn't pushing it but there was a mini that me and auro were in and PP was a fruit vendor and auro asked to be sent a mango. So when Hoctac said he was going to send me a MANGO my first thought was this is scum auro poking fun @ me. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5265 (isolation #467) » Wed May 27, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't even like mangos. I think grapes or watermelon or my fave fruits.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5268 (isolation #468) » Wed May 27, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i like a bit of a crunch to all my fruits. Apples, grapes, watermelon, peaches etc. I don't really like soft things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5272 (isolation #469) » Wed May 27, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5267, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:You think?
Not, you like?
so many good fruits. it's hard to pick out the best one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5276 (isolation #470) » Wed May 27, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its supposed to be ARE, not OR

I'm not saying that I like grapes or watermelon, I do and I'm trying to pick out my fave hence grapes or watermelon ARE my faves.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5281 (isolation #471) » Wed May 27, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5266, Alchemist21 wrote:Mastina most likely vaccinated in this group. If the lack of a N2 infection is because of her then someone here was targeted N2.
What do you think of my proposed theory that there wasn't an infection last night b/c it was used to kill Blair?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5287 (isolation #472) » Wed May 27, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I wonder who tchill will tunnel now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5291 (isolation #473) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not so sure TSE is scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5294 (isolation #474) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I still don't really like Almost and the bastards killed Blair and she was the only one that was interested in my ELE/Nahdia read. I'm playing a game rn but I'm going to explain my reasoning and I want some feedback.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5316 (isolation #475) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5299, gobbledygook wrote:What do you think of pk
I think he's a non-descript lurker.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5319 (isolation #476) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe scum but useless/maybe scum but useless/maybe scum but useless

these are all EZ scum pushes as well. I'd lynch them over all of them though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5323 (isolation #477) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5319, Nero Cain wrote:I'd lynch them over all of them though
If lynch YOU

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5327 (isolation #478) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't like turkys

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5328 (isolation #479) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm v racist, remember?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5331 (isolation #480) » Wed May 27, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I knew u would

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5342 (isolation #481) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe. FMPOV you were saying some dumb shit and you were actively trying to help the scumteam achieve their wincon. I'm mostly voting you for

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5347 (isolation #482) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5343, gobbledygook wrote:What’s wrong with 5008?
I think using out of game reasons to not vote someone is an excuse used by scum.
In post 5343, gobbledygook wrote:And how was I supporting the scum’s wincon?
scum needed 2 ML's in Halloween to win in doubles. you were pushing to lynch there before we lynched in xmas.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5350 (isolation #483) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ari.....Jake was lynched so Blair couldn't have visited him last night...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5353 (isolation #484) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think the simplest solution is that Blair was the one that was targeted with an infection and died from it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5355 (isolation #485) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe but pretending like Jake wasn't lynched seems a bit, extreme no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5358 (isolation #486) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*is

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5360 (isolation #487) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

At this point, Ari has prob earned himself a lynch but I'm not sure that Ari "forgets" that Jake got lynched. I mean maybe its NAI and its a slip of the mind regardless of his alignment. This game is so full of bad players.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5363 (isolation #488) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

who requested u play this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5375 (isolation #489) » Wed May 27, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5370, Tchill13 wrote:but i think its worth noting whoever steered toward jake opposed to quick at the end of the day.
:igmeou:

this is bad reasoning

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5379 (isolation #490) » Wed May 27, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5366, Quick wrote:Time to look at mastina's reads :eyebrows:
Y do u think she was killed for her reads as opposed to her soft claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5380 (isolation #491) » Wed May 27, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5378, Quick wrote:Also, I really think there is one Scum in Nero/Nhadia and I am heavily leaning toward Nhadia.
why do you think there is scum between us?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5382 (isolation #492) » Wed May 27, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5377, Quick wrote:You are just finding out now that Tchills reasons suck?
oh no. tchill isn't near as good as he thinks he is. Could be scum, who knows. I'm just saying that I just won a game b/c I tunneled a slot nearly the whole game so scum tchill could easily tunnel mastina here, I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5390 (isolation #493) » Wed May 27, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
needs to die

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5391 (isolation #494) » Wed May 27, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like we are 200 pages in and
In post 5389, Tchill13 wrote:posted the most. Accomplished little to nothing
^
is how much he's analyzed the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5394 (isolation #495) » Wed May 27, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I haven't even been trying to get you lynched. I'm trying but the combined bad that's been this game is strong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5396 (isolation #496) » Wed May 27, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5392, Tchill13 wrote:Because he's too good to be wrong too much
lol no

like, I don't really give a shit if you think Mastina and FL are great but neither are POBable, I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5430 (isolation #497) » Wed May 27, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I just read Quick and he seems like such a self-assured newb. Not that you can't fake bad logic as scum but its some minorly decent scumplay if he is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5431 (isolation #498) » Wed May 27, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5429, Quick wrote:but Nero is BLEEDING Town based on Meta AND my analysis
you had me near null yesterday you turd and @ 1 point you were calling me scum. :?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5437 (isolation #499) » Wed May 27, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and we all know winrate is the best way to judge a players play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5439 (isolation #500) » Wed May 27, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So ok, I think/thought Ele was pretty null. And that is kinda scummy in and of itself. It's like just laying low.
In post 251, Elements wrote:
In post 245, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 239, Elements wrote:VOTE: Hoctac
Not changing this until you get an avatar.
This is a cop-out.

I wanna vote this. But.. wagons are tasty and produce delicious fruit.
Everyone ends up wanting to vote me day one, there will be a wagon at some point.
I kinda did not like this. Kinda hand waving it odd. "oh u didn't catch me, ppl just always want to vote me."
In post 1938, Elements wrote:Quick,
ETL
, ari, Tchill
are town
In post 2594, Elements wrote:VOTE: ETL
Naked voting his town read just seems scummy to me and IF his read changed he should have been saying something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5442 (isolation #501) » Wed May 27, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5441, Auro wrote:Now Quick will rage and self vote and we all will lynch him and he'll flip town
^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5453 (isolation #502) » Wed May 27, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

isn't there a lil' bit of talking out of both sides of your mouth when you say I'm bleeding green but you are also saying that I'm scum if Nahdia isn't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5455 (isolation #503) » Wed May 27, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not surprising. I find u hard to follow and it's annoying/immature when you (and others on this site) won't answer a question and give a snarky retort that includes their own q.

When one says player X/Player Y it usually means one or the other unless its something like an ordered list.

I also know that u said/thought that Nahdia might have infected me.

u r just kinda...all over the fucking place.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5456 (isolation #504) » Wed May 27, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and it's kinda the language u used so...
In post 5378, Quick wrote:Also, I really think there is one Scum in Nero/Nhadia

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5459 (isolation #505) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so if im top tier town how do you believe "one scum in nahdia/Nero?

If you think its just Nahdia then I don't really get the use of Nero/Nahdia language.

u think I'm deepwolfing and that's why you included me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5460 (isolation #506) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5457, Quick wrote:unless you plan on misrepping me as Scum
:facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5488 (isolation #507) » Thu May 28, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mastina can be a broken clock. :lol:

I don't think anyone here (prob not even myself) as such go tier reads that they should be sheeped without question. Mastina being town means she was genuine, thats all but hey, if we all agree with a read then why not "sheep"?

As it stands both Mastina and Blair also thought gobbles was scum. Both oka and Quick are prob scum so it seems like a decent wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5489 (isolation #508) » Thu May 28, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ofc we all blame Mastina if this greens. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5491 (isolation #509) » Thu May 28, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is your new scumread on me anything other than OMGUS?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5496 (isolation #510) » Thu May 28, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

doesn't matter b/c Mastina is flipped town.

I don't think you can be
totally
genuine as scum b/c even if you like put yourself in a town mindset and say "ok if I was town I'd read X this way" and even if you would u r still being dishonest. Mastina will just defend her stance and I really don't care about it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5497 (isolation #511) » Thu May 28, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5492, Nahdia wrote:sorry, are you talking to me? i have you as a townlean. sorry if im misunderstanding and that was intended for someone else.
it was, kinda. I guess I <kinda> misread since you think I could be infected. Is that anything other than just paranoia or have I said/done something that's suspicious to u?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5507 (isolation #512) » Thu May 28, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5504, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 5484, Quick wrote:VOTE: Gobble

Naked vote and that is how I like 'em.
Is this because I declined your /in to my large normal?
y did u decline him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5516 (isolation #513) » Thu May 28, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5514, Flavor Leaf wrote:every main wagon is on town right now.
you don't know this unless u r scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5519 (isolation #514) » Thu May 28, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5517, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5516, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5514, Flavor Leaf wrote:every main wagon is on town right now.
you don't know this unless u r scum
Do you believe town me wouldn't believe that all main wagons, Aristo, Gobb, and the other one, are town based on thinking theyre aimless, and people can't find scum, then thinking because I don't scum read them, they can't be scum?
you could believe that yes but you're stating it as a fact and it isn't unless u r scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5521 (isolation #515) » Thu May 28, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, you aren't even voting so it just comes off as bluster. no wonder u r getting ignored.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5549 (isolation #516) » Fri May 29, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5522, Flavor Leaf wrote:Do you think I don't believe my opinion isn't fact?
:facepalm:

I think if you're town then you believe in w/e u say. If you're scum its a perspective slip. I'm technically right and I'm not really sure why you are hung up on "BUT DO U THINK I BELIEVE!?!? Its a very silly thing, I think.
In post 5523, Flavor Leaf wrote:Me? I guarantee I'm not getting ignored. My posts stand out. Gift of gab, baby.
You've had like 0 impact this game and you aren't leasing an auro wagon or even voting for it. Your "gift of gab" isn't really getting used unless you are scum and you've mainly avoided suspicion.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5550 (isolation #517) » Fri May 29, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:RE the hood

its nullish. Yes, mods do like to put scum in a hood but there's also no guarantee there is scum in the hood. I think I'm ok with not knowing who is in the hood b/c if it's scumless then it just adds more places scum can fake scum hunt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5562 (isolation #518) » Fri May 29, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my lvl

quicks lvl

everyone elses lvl

tchills lvl

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5566 (isolation #519) » Fri May 29, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5565, OkaPoka wrote:am i insane? have i lost it?
yes 2 both

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5572 (isolation #520) » Fri May 29, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2545, gobbledygook wrote:Did I already say Nero Cain is town? Because I think Nero Cain is obv town.
In post 3322, gobbledygook wrote:Anyone who is scumreading Mastina has their pants on their head.
Same for Nero
In post 5571, gobbledygook wrote:Probably yes. I will read this intermittently tonight but I’m setting up my game.

from hard town reading me to kinda waffling. I think my vote is in the right place.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5578 (isolation #521) » Fri May 29, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then why the use of probably if you are/were hard town reading me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5579 (isolation #522) » Fri May 29, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like, if your hard town reading me then you think oka is just wrong period. The use of probably language makes it seem like A.( you are placating Oka a bit B.( If there ever was a significant bandwagon it kinda gives you an excuse to hop on if you need.

of course, you haven't read up or that's just an excuse.

but that's how I feel about it *shrugz*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5582 (isolation #523) » Fri May 29, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I might be

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5588 (isolation #524) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5583, Quick wrote:
In post 5582, Nero Cain wrote:I might be
What is preventing you right now from voting there?
i like my gobble vote for now

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5590 (isolation #525) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5585, Quick wrote:Now, given YOUR READS Who would you vote based on the above?
gobble but a non gobble vote would be a50, Ig or nahdia

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5591 (isolation #526) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5589, Quick wrote:Ari, Alch, A50 > Null
Nahdia, Gobble
FL
Piss
I feel like Piss lurking is NAI and FL being FL is more annoying than scummy. I think the two rows above are the sweet spot.

That's not to say that I think Piss or FL are necessarily a green pm but I think they could be.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5593 (isolation #527) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think this is how I feel atm

Nero Cain

OkaPoka/Quick/Auro

davesaz/Alchemist21

Tchill13/pisskop/Flavor Leaf

Aristophanes/TrueSoulEnergy

Hoctac/Voted

Almost50/5G Tower

gobbledygook/Nahdia

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5596 (isolation #528) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

is it 5g?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5605 (isolation #529) » Fri May 29, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, 5g being useless in the hood doesn't mean he has to be scum b/c some times players are just useless. He could be lurker scum though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5606 (isolation #530) » Fri May 29, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm minorly interested in y u voted me though, oka.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5609 (isolation #531) » Fri May 29, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5622 (isolation #532) » Sat May 30, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5614, Almost50 wrote:I am truly baffle by Nero's stance on 5G, and especially so when compared to his stance on me.
there's a difference?

I'm scum reading both of you and if 5g ends up as todays lynch then ok, I'm not against it. I'm just saying that "lurking in the hood" isn't this 100% always correct scumread. It's not some contradiction and its a perfectly reasonable stance. The only people that know 5gs alignment are scum and maybe prs. TSE could be a 5G buddy if 5G is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5623 (isolation #533) » Sat May 30, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5621, Quick wrote:
In post 5618, Flavor Leaf wrote:Seeeecret tunnel

3 points to anyone who knows
Why is Auro Scum tho?
b/c Auro is voting him. TBF, Auro is hardcore active/lurking

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5624 (isolation #534) » Sat May 30, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if TSE is scum then that means I was right about Vecna @ the beginning. You guys should have just sheeped me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5626 (isolation #535) » Sat May 30, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

why are you not being the same loud annoying player I've played with before?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5630 (isolation #536) » Sat May 30, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5514, Flavor Leaf wrote:Auro vote parking me like that with nobody else on me is scum indicative
that's
LITERALLY
the reason u gave......

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5633 (isolation #537) » Sat May 30, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That's fine. I'll ISO u @ some point to find out what that reason was but I mean, me remembering the reasoning you gave 5 pages ago is going to be a whole hellva lot easier to remember than something you supposedly said like 100+ pages ago.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5634 (isolation #538) » Sat May 30, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5632, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: nero

hunchbacked by notre dame
stop being an idiot

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5640 (isolation #539) » Sat May 30, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5637, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5626, Nero Cain wrote:why are you not being the same loud annoying player I've played with before?
I take it that this was/is directed at me (and I do apologize if I'm responding to a post directed at someone else). Assuming you're talking to me I have no explanation except that I want to play the way I am playing. (Hint: If
this
answer isn't
annoying
to you, I don't know what is) :P
that was actually @ TSE.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5641 (isolation #540) » Sat May 30, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5638, OkaPoka wrote:not directed at you a50
So u get lynched when I flip town? You are hiding behind a "hunch" and that's sorta scummy and a bit opportunistic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5646 (isolation #541) » Sat May 30, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5644, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Because I’m not longer toxic or egotistical.
sure....
In post 5644, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Still sick of people making shit plays though.
Are u saying I made a shit play? What was iy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5648 (isolation #542) » Sat May 30, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5645, OkaPoka wrote:how is me saying i have a hunch scummy or opportunistic, i could've easily made up a case and walled you if i wanted to
b/c by not giving any reason you are aren't going to be held accountable. I mean, I guess someone could go "hey oka is scummy as shit for not giving any reason for mislynching Nero." but for the most part not giving any reason is not letting people analyze you and your reasoning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5649 (isolation #543) » Sat May 30, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5647, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Over react much?
how so? I didn't know what the "shit play" comment was about so I asked. Why is asking a question an overreaction?

What's ur reason for voting me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5655 (isolation #544) » Sat May 30, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5650, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:You didn’t ask a question.
In post 5646, Nero Cain wrote:Are u saying I made a shit play? What was iy?
both of these are questions.....
In post 5650, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:You immediately assumed I was referring to you.
You have an unexplained vote on me. You're going on about shit plays so FMPOV it seemed like it could be why you voted me so I asked about it...

I bet TSE is scum with 5G and he's trying to chainsaw protect his buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5683 (isolation #545) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5664, pisskop wrote:I was talking it over with my hood, and I think there is a fairly reasonable chance we are all town.

Given the cultlike nature of the game, having scum in a hood kind of defeats the purpose of the hood, which is to provide a 'safespace' or at least pit one or more players against each other to confuse dynamics.
it's interesting and makes some sense to me. The paranoid part of me says this is scum Piss trying to take heat off of him.

Anyways, I'm voting gobble. Join me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5684 (isolation #546) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

really? there are only 2 days left in this phase?! Wouldn't really surprise me if we ended in a nl with how inactive everyone is.

My order of lynch preference is gobble>>>nahdia>>>auro>>>>tchill>>>FL

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5686 (isolation #547) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

part of me thinks that a nahdia scum flip means oka is scum. Like, in a previous game Oka fussed at me for not reading d1 when I replaced in but he's not fussing @ Nahdia and that seems a little weird to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5688 (isolation #548) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: auro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5691 (isolation #549) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't suck. That's a mean thing to say.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5693 (isolation #550) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5707 (isolation #551) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oka scum reads me every game. What a VENDETTA! :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5709 (isolation #552) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no u have a vendetta against me!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5715 (isolation #553) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y r u posting but not doing anything?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5716 (isolation #554) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5694, OkaPoka wrote:but the game you didn't read d1 had like a 20 page d1
lol no it wasn't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5718 (isolation #555) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

For some reason, I was thinking of doubles but I guess it was that mini with a 29 page d1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5719 (isolation #556) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

AH! It was Churros that fussed @ me for not reading in doubles.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5721 (isolation #557) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I do! I fucking hate birds

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5723 (isolation #558) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

only good bird is a dead bird!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5724 (isolation #559) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5722, OkaPoka wrote:freud calls this cock envy
:lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5727 (isolation #560) » Sun May 31, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda feel like scum will be in

11. Nahdia
13. gobbledygook
14. davesaz
16. Almost50

and id they aren't

10. Alchemist21

is my deep wolf

or maybe that's not numericaly possible, idk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5732 (isolation #561) » Sun May 31, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think a no lynch is stupid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5736 (isolation #562) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

forgot my vote was on auro

VOTE: gobbledygook

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5747 (isolation #563) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: piss

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5748 (isolation #564) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but then I still think that there being no new infection could mean that they just infected Blair and the "guilty" on Piss isn't really a guilty although he is doing next to nothing so I could see him flipping scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5769 (isolation #565) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5753, Nahdia wrote:ive been on piss' slot since i replaced in but okay.
I'd like to note that I just won a scum game by mostly tunneling 1 slot the entire game. I think it's an effective, kinda old school tactic that I could see you and tchill abusing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5770 (isolation #566) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, a scum Gobble claiming a pseudo guilty would be a decent way to avoid rope today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5773 (isolation #567) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5771, Nahdia wrote:well he did claim to have crumbed it earlier.
I mean, scum are capable of that, no? Like part of me is like, "ok Blair claimed a weak role so it sort of made sense to follow her." But why does she target Piss over her #1 scumread or you or Quick? It seemed like those were the ppl she was most suspicious of and in my mind, that's prob where she targeted unless someone can find a crumb about her targeting piss.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5774 (isolation #568) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or she was reading Goble as well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5775 (isolation #569) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and Gobble has an auto out if Piss flips town since I (and maybe others) know that its a real possibility that she was just targeted by the infection.

UNVOTE:
Vote changed as it was misinterpreted by the automated VCer. The original vote was: VOTE UNVOTE.
~Covid 19
Last edited by Covid 19 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5776 (isolation #570) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4892, Blair wrote:Party at your place, Quick?
could say this is a crumb that she targeted Quick last night and thus Gobble is lying about Blair targeting Piss

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5778 (isolation #571) » Sun May 31, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she could have, yea. But assuming she didn't then Gobble is just full of shit. Kinda makes piss/Saundade look inno but maybe that's the point if they were teamed together.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5783 (isolation #572) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's just rehashing what I and then Nahdia already said. If she was targeted with infection it makes her visit to piss (if she even visited piss!) a false positive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5826 (isolation #573) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

piss, 5g and jake are the hood members that I'm aware of.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5828 (isolation #574) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, the lack of care from most players is appalling.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5830 (isolation #575) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk how I feel, like Piss claiming he's not reading and paying attention to this game is very poor town play. Could be scum that's pretending to not care about the game, IG.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5831 (isolation #576) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how is Ari mechanically confirmed scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5832 (isolation #577) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Gobble's spiel about wanted to be vigged or investigated if he's wrong about Piss does give me a great feeling either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5836 (isolation #578) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5815, gobbledygook wrote:If Blair was targeted by infection wouldn’t she have flipped infected?
she wouldn't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5838 (isolation #579) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5793, pisskop wrote:did gobs claim a guilty on me?
this one was kinda weird b/c he already asked in and he seems aware of it in .

What if. Piss/Saundade was the n1 infection and OG scum Nahdia is tunneling that so they look better and Gobbs is just fake claiming a guilty on his infected buddy so he doesn't get lynched today and can argue that he's still technically correct?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5845 (isolation #580) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RTs are 1v1 1 scumhunting. I wish I could expect better from you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5846 (isolation #581) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5841, OkaPoka wrote:i think blair would flip infected if infected so blair indeed did visit an infected person, whether gobbles is lying about the target, idk
no, I asked the mod. Blair is going to flip town regardless of how she dies. If she targets an infected she flips town. If she's targeted with an infected she flips town. To me, the simplest explanation is just that she was targeted with an infection and that killed her. OFC, the other argument is that Blair did target some form of scum and the scum team made a p decent play by NOT infecting anyone last night so it only looks like Blair was targeted last night.

If the later was true you could maybe argue that Ari was Blair's target and scum knew she'd have a guilty so they did ^ which would also mean that Gobbles is lying about Blair targeting Piss. And that would make scum Ari/Gobble and ????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5847 (isolation #582) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this guy?
In post 5842, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 5831, Nero Cain wrote:how is Ari mechanically confirmed scum?
It was an RT.
Lol don’t worry.

knows Ari is scum and is framing this as a "reaction test"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5848 (isolation #583) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, all that is complex and wishful thinking and I don't put that much stock into it but yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5850 (isolation #584) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5846, Nero Cain wrote:OFC, the other argument is that Blair did target some form of scum and the scum team made a p decent play by NOT infecting anyone last night so it only looks like Blair was targeted last night.
this was also assuming that mafia can both infect and kill each night. That's something I should ask the mod @ some point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5851 (isolation #585) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

still think this is wildly scummy though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5853 (isolation #586) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, can they?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5855 (isolation #587) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What was the point of you asking the question?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5860 (isolation #588) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5850, Nero Cain wrote:That's something I should ask the mod @ some point.
What part of this made u think I had more information?
In post 5856, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1, Covid 19 wrote:mafia possess the ability to factionally infect a player and to kill an infected player each night.
Mod, are these abilities multitasking in that they can occur the same night or is it a “one or the other situation” ?

Answered via PM.
~Covid 19
Why in the world would this make u think they can't?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5864 (isolation #589) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5859, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 5846, Nero Cain wrote:To me, the simplest explanation is just that she was targeted with an infection and that killed her. OFC, the other argument is that Blair did target some form of scum and the scum team made a p decent play by NOT infecting anyone last night so it only looks like Blair was targeted last night.
Why is that the simplest explanation?
Well, since we know that mafia can infect and kill each night....why wouldn't they? They obviously choose to kill Mastina instead of infected so what do they do with their infection and why is it missing? Using it on Blair would both kill her and make it so there is no new infection. The other two explanations are that it was blocked or the target was protected some kind of way. Or that scum intentionally no infected last night. Wich do you think is the simplest?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5866 (isolation #590) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5863, OkaPoka wrote:scum can't nk and infect same night, unless they kill an infected member
ok. so they killed not infected which means they forfeited their infection. So this means that the only way Blair could have died is if she targeted scum. Its still feels strange to me that Blair targets Piss over Ari, or Gobble or Quick (her scum reads) but eh, I guess I could see Blair target a do nothing piss.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5867 (isolation #591) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: pisskop

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5911 (isolation #592) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:5g

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5914 (isolation #593) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really understand why we aren't voting piss. We think he's infected and thus we should be shooting for original scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5916 (isolation #594) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is on rn?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5918 (isolation #595) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lo siento

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5919 (isolation #596) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As someone that didn't catch Mastina's crumb was it suspicious at all that Dave did and explained why Mastina was shot?
In post 5224, davesaz wrote:Mastina if you're continuing to follow the game from the dead, you softed so hard it might as well have been a fullclaim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5951 (isolation #597) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if we lynch piss we either force scum to no kill or use their second outside of infection kill, seems like a good idea to me, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5952 (isolation #598) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean maybe 5g is just scum but there are so many useless lurksacks in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5957 (isolation #599) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

do you feel like you are in a position to mock us?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”