Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7564 (isolation #800) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but RR, Alch is the scum we are looking for.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7566 (isolation #801) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if Auro is scum I think he's more likely to be infected. He's defending Alch so we could both be right.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7569 (isolation #802) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7567, Radical Rat wrote:What makes you think Auro is infected, but not Alchemist?
nothing specific, just a vibe. My sole reason to suspect him is that he's town reading me for the first time (in at least 2 games) and it kinda freaks me out. (I also haven't read your case yet.) I'm sorta like "that's not super great reason and maybe mabye he's finally put it all together and he's not just scum that knows I'm town." Today he's defending for sure scum alch so imm I was looking at him as an infected.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7571 (isolation #803) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my original reasoning for suspecting alch was that he was an active lurker for the entire game

is scummy. its the kind of post scum make to handwave that they are being helpful. Very
LAMIST

I made a case the other day about oka, gobble, and nahdia being scum. Alch is trying to play revisionist and argue that my case was only about gobble.

His reason for scum reading you today was shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7572 (isolation #804) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

his "scumhunting" is pretty limited and bad. He was going after town creature, Has been tunneling Ari for most of the game. Go with the flow votes on both hoctac and town 5G. Then sheeping oka and pushing town Nero.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7574 (isolation #805) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe but how do you know the slots I am pushing are town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7579 (isolation #806) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wait a second. if you believed that FL's role was never scum why were you sheeping oka yestersay?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7581 (isolation #807) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like even if you say "ok, I know I'm town and u r pushing me and FL is claiming to be the reporter but can also cure and there's no way thats ever scum!."

but there's no way that you know

9. CheekyTeeky
13. gobbledygook
18. OkaPoka

these are for sure town.

and even if you think they are then who is scum? like I know you'll scream that I'm scum but I'm not. So assuming that you town read the 3 names above then you have to think that the 3 scum and 2 infections are in

you're just scum.

2. Auro
3. Hoctac
6. Aristophanes

7. LicketyQuickety
8. Radical Rat

14. davesaz
20. Firebringer

I mean personally I look @ that and go "ehhhhhhh" could maybe see Fire just doing shit all. But you unvoted Rat. You stopped pushing Ari. And you aren't pushing any of the others. You know why? you know this game is over if you get a ml today. There's no reason for you to hunt elsewhere b/c you don't need to.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7583 (isolation #808) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know if your cured piss. Why do you feel like I should believe you if you are unwilling to believe me?

I think your "but I didn't claim you were pushing all town!" is irrelevant. What is relevant is that now that you stopped pushing Ari, now that you've stopped pushing Rat...I am you SOLE scum read. In a game where there are 5 unknown scum and scum is 1 mislynch away from winning pushing 1 player as scum is not a town mindset.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7585 (isolation #809) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you voted hotac earlier, what made you stop wanting to lynch there?

Why have you stopped pushing rat and Ari?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7588 (isolation #810) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how does hoc know you are cured?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7591 (isolation #811) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well if you and alch are scum together then ofc you can frame things as "weak"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7596 (isolation #812) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, alch is still scummy as shit. The RR push today and the misrep of my tri-case on oka, gobbles, nahdia was scummy as shit and I'm not sure if I'm willing to write it all off as "can't read very well"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7599 (isolation #813) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, he's not being proactive at all. I had to prod him to give out other scum reads when I called him on singular faux "scumhunting"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7600 (isolation #814) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7598, pisskop wrote:we need red groupscum
and who is tht in your opinion? cheeky and ???? and ????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7605 (isolation #815) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its 15 but today is some kinda Lo day

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7682 (isolation #816) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well I mean she's prob scum so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7685 (isolation #817) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

an alch-pisskop scum gambit doesn't seem like some impossibility to me but if alch really is town then he needs to learn to read better or something. Everything he's doing seems so agenda-driven.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7688 (isolation #818) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if anything im annoyed that town was so bad that we ended up lynching a bunch of useless players. If I was scum I could just lurk this out, I have no reason to be posting as much as I am right now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7690 (isolation #819) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IF
I bought into a alch-piss town and sense everyone thinks my reads are so bad that would mean 5 of the apparently 6 scum are in

2. Auro
3. Hoctac
6. Aristophanes
7. LicketyQuickety
14. davesaz
20. Firebringer

is that what you guys really think?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7693 (isolation #820) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7689, Auro wrote:It's likely that scum's just lurking away today too
In post 7570, OkaPoka wrote:i havent been reading and dont feel like reading

as long as everyone still has me town ill be here to vote whoever has the most votes
does that count as lurking?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7696 (isolation #821) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is my hang-up with gobbles
In post 5744, gobbledygook wrote:I tracked Blair to Pisskop.
In post 6961, gobbledygook wrote:I miss Nahdia already, shes part of the reason I went after pisskop with my track :(
if you tracked Blair to piss how did you "go after piss" with your track?

Scum trackers are a thing and I'm not sure why ppl are writting that off as a town role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7743 (isolation #822) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fire hasn't claimed scum yet so maybe he is scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7744 (isolation #823) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7728, Auro wrote:Ari hasn't posted despite being on site
what if this just means he was infected?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7784 (isolation #824) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I doubt town ever wins this so I don't really care that much anymore but I'd rather not be the game-ending ML.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7787 (isolation #825) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I doubt I will be but both LQ and Alch are doing their best (which isn't very good) to make town lose faster.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7788 (isolation #826) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and Clidd too and he's infected so...like I really don't care that 2-3 infected players think I'm scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7792 (isolation #827) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lo siento

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7795 (isolation #828) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree with both RR and FL that alch and piss are basically masons right now with the possibility that piss is cured and alch is infected. If there were ppl that picked up alch's crumb then scum DEFF picked up on that crumb. So he could certainly be infected.

so infected are

piss?
alch?
clidd
gobble?

so the OG scum are

9. CheekyTeeky
18. OkaPoka
20. Firebringer

the last time cheeky called me town then randomly scum read me she was scum. Though I could certainly see gobble being OG scum that got ran up and tried to throw infected under the bus. I wish more ppl commented on my gobble catch but that's how the game is played these days where no one talks about things.

VOTE: cheekyteeky

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7797 (isolation #829) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7794, pisskop wrote:Im worried about covid, but less than I about having to fit into my dress pants. I still fit into 36 inch waists, but top half has taken a real beating.
there's kinda a second wave going around. I know machines make it easier/more fun but you
can
work out at home.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7801 (isolation #830) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote cheeky with me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7803 (isolation #831) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ari
, vote cheeky with me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7805 (isolation #832) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm reading my own iso right now and im kinda seeing weirdness from farside and tchill
In post 831, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 819, Tchill13 wrote:farside doesnt agree and is pushing me as scum.
farside is just sitting on you. I don't think she's hunting. lol
In post 841, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 838, farside22 wrote:I would not say I'm sitting. I took a step back when no one followed my logic.
but you never threw out a tchill case? if you didn't why did you expect anyone to sheep you? If you did can you quote it?
In post 756, Nero Cain wrote:though now that I think about it there is kinda a weird dynamic here

farside is sitting on tchill

but tchill likes her

I said I think farside is scummy

she's...understanding of my reasoning

tchill is kinda light defending her
both Fire and gobble are kinda in the POE, IG. Could I have been right after all?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7806 (isolation #833) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can more ppl comment on this?
In post 7696, Nero Cain wrote:this is my hang-up with gobbles
In post 6961, gobbledygook wrote:I miss Nahdia already, shes part of the reason I went after pisskop with my track :(

Scum trackers are a thing and I'm not sure why ppl are writting that off as a town role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7807 (isolation #834) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, Gobbs came in hinting at a guilty. Scum going for the EZ way to win? Why does a town gobble stall outing his guilty?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7810 (isolation #835) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if LQ is scum I think he'd likely be infected since he was active as fuck early on and has gotten progressively less active.

you know what would be funny as fuck?

LQ was actually the n1 infection. That's who Blair crumbed she was targeting and who she did target. Wich means that when Gobble got ran up he fake claimed he targeted OG scum Piss so we all thought he was infected and would never lynch him. Scum found out Alch was a town...doctor or w/e and infected him and right now Piss and Alch are scum gambiting.

/crazy tinfoil

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7813 (isolation #836) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I'm not putting that much stock into it but it does make sense in a way since LQ was who Blair crumbed and if she did that means Gobble was absolutely lying about Blair visiting Piss and Piss couldn't be cured if he's OG scum so maybe Alch isn't even infected and he's just an unwitting gullible town doc that
THINKS
he's cured Piss b/c Piss said he's cured.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7815 (isolation #837) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gobble?

but I like the idea of lynching scum cheeky so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7819 (isolation #838) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the way I took it was that Gobble was using Nahdia to be kinda
LAMIST
and say "LOOK AT HOW TOWN I AM FOR LISTENING TO MY FELLOW TOWNIE!" but the problem is that he targeted Blair not Piss AND he had no reason to believe that Blair would target Piss.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7823 (isolation #839) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like, he's saying that he believed nahdia and b/c of that belief he "went after piss" but like said, the problem is that he didn't target Piss and he had no idea that Blair would target Piss.

like his post really makes no sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7826 (isolation #840) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nahdia did nothing much besides tunnel saudade/piss slot

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7829 (isolation #841) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7748, clidd wrote:There is a scum-base among the players who have not been replaced at any time
to begin with, this is an absolute shit reason to suspect me AND its selective scumhunting. What if, infected actually do know the scum team and this points to 1 of those 4?
In post 0, Covid 19 wrote: 2. Auro+
3. Hoctac+*
10. Alchemist21+*
14. davesaz+*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7833 (isolation #842) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gobble just being really really bad @ posting is a thing that crossed my mind. Words matter and ppl should try to be a little more careful with what they say. (MASTINA!)

or maybe that is some kinda slip

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7834 (isolation #843) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Was Nahdia even here d1? I though Nahdia replaced in an started to tunnel suade based on his d1 play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7837 (isolation #844) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or...what if he was waitig on the mass claim to happen b4 he made up some guilty?

but if you're town what was the point of stalling your guilty claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7839 (isolation #845) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7836, Auro wrote:To be fair I wouldn't really blame him, this is a large game with a majority replacing, even multiple times, and nothing really happening over 300 pages. Hard to keep remembering everything properly
sure but there's a huge difference in remembering other things and your friggin action.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7845 (isolation #846) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7823, Nero Cain wrote:like, he's saying that he believed nahdia and b/c of that belief he "went after piss" but like said, the problem is that he didn't target Piss and he had no idea that Blair would target Piss.

I feel like this is the correct interpretation. I am full of hubris (and racism apparently) and you are full of _____?

mod its a joke!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7849 (isolation #847) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who do u want to lynch, Auro?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7852 (isolation #848) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oka is deff scum.

Ari and I are on the cheeky bw so u can joing us there later. or if enuff ppl wanna do gobbs that's fine too, ig. Idk how much it is to lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7853 (isolation #849) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7851, clidd wrote:I don't know why you paid attention to that.
I pay attention to everything since you kinda have to or at least should when you are hunting scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7855 (isolation #850) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cheeky today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7858 (isolation #851) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

let's imagine that my crazy tinfoil is real.

scum are cheeky/gobbs/piss

infected are

clidd
LQ
oka?
fire?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7859 (isolation #852) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7857, clidd wrote:Not sure about Oka.
oka is some for of scum b/c scum have no reason to post today and he came in and basically said he wasn't gonna do anything today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7864 (isolation #853) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok scratch that
In post 7344, Flavor Leaf wrote:I targeted A50 night 1.
LQ Night 2
, Alchemist Night 3.
so IF LO really was the n1 infect he's clean now.

So scum are just cheeky/gobbs/pss/clidd/oka and fire

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7865 (isolation #854) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how did cheeky or gobble help u "heal" piss?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7868 (isolation #855) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What are your thoughts on why myself and others suspect him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7869 (isolation #856) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe Alch is infected or he's doing his be Robbanova impression

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7870 (isolation #857) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*best

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7872 (isolation #858) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like gobble has contradicted himself and thats some sus behavior. I'm not sure why he'd be against that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7873 (isolation #859) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7875 (isolation #860) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well, maybe 2 if LQ was the n1 infection and FL healed that guy too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7877 (isolation #861) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7874, clidd wrote:Are you guys townreading Hoctac ?
kinda, like I looked @ a scum game of his yesterday and it seemed wildly different. If he's scum he's infected-imo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7886 (isolation #862) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness, cheeky lives on the other side of the world so what might be "lurky" is just her not being around.

but cheeky town reading me when she never does as town is a p good reason to suspect her.

kinda wish gob was around so he could explain himself and thats kinda what I feel is the correct lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7889 (isolation #863) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what if the infected are just alch/clidd/maybe oka and groupscum are cheeky/gobble and one of piss or oka?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7891 (isolation #864) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Hoctac has been a lurksack this whole game so its not like he suddenly changed and I think he's not OG scum based on meta. Coulda been infected but he's not for today I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7892 (isolation #865) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no offense Auro, I mean, I do want to lynch Cheeky but you hard pushing for it kinda freaks me out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7902 (isolation #866) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, we've kinda pointed out that scum have no reason to play and they could suddenly become active and abuse this but FMPOV

2. Auro
7. LicketyQuickety
6. Aristophanes
8. Radical Rat
10. Alchemist21
12. Flavor Leaf
19. Nero Cain
^
are active and thus prob town.

3. Hoctac
14. davesaz
^
im putting Dave and Hoctac in thier own category b/c neither are ever going to be very active.

so scum is just in

9. CheekyTeeky
11. clidd
13. gobbledygook
18. OkaPoka
20. Firebringer
21. pisskop

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7903 (isolation #867) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7898, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 7868, Nero Cain wrote:What are your thoughts on why myself and others suspect him?
You’re scum and your tinfoil theory is bad. Those are my thoughts.
but that's not what i asked u about. Yea, your infected.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7907 (isolation #868) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cheeky
gobbles
oka
fire
alch
clidd

???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7910 (isolation #869) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've never twisted any words, I put out a case that you claim was dedicated solely to gobbles. I told you it wasn't but you insist that it was. You pushed RR today, I said your reasoning was bad. How is any of that twisting words?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7913 (isolation #870) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Alch's refusal to scum read gobble seems scummy. Like, if you are scum with the upper hand you can just refuse to vote your scumbuddy but that would mean he's OG scum or infected that has figured out the lynching gobble is against his wincon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7914 (isolation #871) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gobble contradicted himself, I feel like any reasonable townie would find that suspicious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7917 (isolation #872) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7916, Alchemist21 wrote:How many people have you tracked to infected? How many infected have you cured?
none of that matters. You can be town that doesn't do that b/c there are other town roles. And a tracker claim issn't an auto town claim and you can be infected or lie about curing Piss if you guys are still scum together.

Your view of the game is rigidly narrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7921 (isolation #873) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7918, Auro wrote:If Alch is infected he'd be against voting anyone in that pool tbh
but he wouldn't know if cheeky is scum or not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7923 (isolation #874) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7919, Alchemist21 wrote:Gobble is at worst Infected
you don't know this though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7925 (isolation #875) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there are atleast 6 or 7 scum remaining

oka
cheeky
clidd
gobble
alch
fire
piss (last)
^
there are at least 6 scum in

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7926 (isolation #876) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7924, clidd wrote:Nero, i feel that you should talk with FL later.
about what?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7928 (isolation #877) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ Auro, Aristophanes, Radical Rat, Flavor Leaf

can you give me your top 7 scum reads in order, please?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7932 (isolation #878) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it's hard to tell infected scum from OG scum. I think there's a super reasonable chance that Alch just is infected.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7933 (isolation #879) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Clidd, alch and oka as infected?

so

cheeky, gobble, fire as OG scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7934 (isolation #880) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7930, Auro wrote:I feel like TSE's fake AtE is scum indicative but you guys say he does that as town.
I would
LOVE
it if Vecna was scum all along and I did note the TSE playing differently but eh....if RR is posting as scum and fooling us then good on him being decent scum and not lurking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7937 (isolation #881) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey, what if.....

LQ really was the n1 infect. And Gobbles lied about Piss being infected and Alch, thinking that Piss really was infected targeted him. They then infected him last night and he's figured out that Gobbles is scum and actually believes that Piss is cured.

and that would mean that OG scum is gobble/piss and one of cheeky/fire?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7938 (isolation #882) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cheeky fire sounds like a decent hydra name

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7941 (isolation #883) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

2. Auro
3. Hoctac
6. Aristophanes
7. LicketyQuickety
8. Radical Rat
12. Flavor Leaf
14. davesaz

I mean, FL lurks out most of the game and then comes in ate game to "fool us". It's possible I guess.

I could certainly be wrong on any of you, hoctac, Ari, RR or Dave but I mean...someone has to be town besides me and the other slots just seem scummier to me.

I should prob just stop stressing and let the chips lie where they are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7942 (isolation #884) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK, Blair did kinda crumb that she was targeting LQ and she was hard scumreading Ari. The only reason to think that Piss was infected is Gobbles word and the only reason to think Piss is cured is his word. Piss telling Hoctac in the hood that he was cured doesn't mean he has proof that Piss was cured.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7943 (isolation #885) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but LQ has never came out and said he was infected so IG it was just Piss. So w/e.

9. CheekyTeeky
10. Alchemist21
13. gobbledygook
18. OkaPoka
20. Firebringer

is our lynch pool

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7953 (isolation #886) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i might vote gobbles

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7957 (isolation #887) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, infected are alch, oka and clidd

group scum is like cheeky gobbles and fire

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7961 (isolation #888) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda wanna lynch cheeky over gobbles b/c I could see Gobbles just being infected, but that would mean like oka is group scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7965 (isolation #889) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

both scum and infected would do that. i think oka is infected b/c miss lynch seemed town, no?

it's just that if croup scum is not cheeky, gobbles and fire then ???? one of ya'll did decently well and gob fucked WAY up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7966 (isolation #890) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like alch is mad about being infected after healing piss

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7967 (isolation #891) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

although it is a decent note that Piss did try to stop the cheeky wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7971 (isolation #892) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oka
cheeky
clidd
gobble
alch
fire
^
still my solve, not 100% on denominations but eh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7974 (isolation #893) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7968, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why are Aristo/Dave getting a pass, actually?
if either are infected then they still aren't the lynch today. Good luck getting him to post. I mean, I "guess" you could say he's lurking but he's going to just be a non-poster regardless of alignment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7975 (isolation #894) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

cheeky is some flavor of scum, coming in and voting Auro and saying "ez scum" and doing nothing else was scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7977 (isolation #895) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hopefully, we solved but if not eh, seems like thier wasn't much chance of winning anyways

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7978 (isolation #896) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

doubt I die or anything but Fire tomorrow I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7982 (isolation #897) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how does a tracker get that information?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7985 (isolation #898) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how are you feeling?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7986 (isolation #899) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We are lynching Cheeky today and we think u r scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7989 (isolation #900) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7987, gobbledygook wrote:Fine? Lol.
didn't u say u were sick?
In post 7987, gobbledygook wrote:Do we think that people get to keep their abilities if infected?
I've already asked the mod this and he said "no comment" but from past cult games they usually don't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7992 (isolation #901) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7988, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 7986, Nero Cain wrote:We are lynching Cheeky today and we think u r scum.
Why to both of these
We are lynching Cheeky b/c she is some flavor of scum.

^

and my interpretation
In post 7823, Nero Cain wrote:like, he's saying that he believed nahdia and b/c of that belief he "went after piss" but like said, the problem is that he didn't target Piss and he had no idea that Blair would target Piss.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7995 (isolation #902) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hoc, we are killing scum cheeky today

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7999 (isolation #903) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

town doesn't seem like it has any significant investigation power and this almost seems like cult-light mountainous so I'd be shocked if infected keep their ability while infected.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8009 (isolation #904) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

OG scum could very easily try to act like infected to not get lynched. I think we don't stress about scum flavor that much and just lynch. Though assuming that Piss is cured then oka, alch, clidd seem like maybe the remaining infected.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8014 (isolation #905) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw she's not town. could be infected sure.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8016 (isolation #906) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, he's some form of scum too. cheeky/gobbles. get it done guys

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8021 (isolation #907) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8001, Auro wrote:Why is LQ voting Nero?
In post 1452, Nero Cain wrote:auro, Quick doesn't know what he's doing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8025 (isolation #908) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how epic is it that I had THE perfect answer to your question from like 200 some odd pages ago. We've come full circle.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8027 (isolation #909) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8024, Flavor Leaf wrote:actually, gobbledy is super anti that. hmm.
i was gonna say that i hard disagree. He came in today, teased some info. Came back later and teased us again and didn't even attempt to explain away the contradiction. Really does not feel like town play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8030 (isolation #910) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dave, I know you are a busy guy but its gonna annoy me to no end that you won't be caught up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8032 (isolation #911) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just read
In post 7992, Nero Cain wrote:

^

and my interpretation

and he hasn't offered an explanation yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8035 (isolation #912) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

wich he didn't do when he was here...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8037 (isolation #913) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8036, davesaz wrote:Did you forget that you haven't been replaced?
no, I just know that I'm town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8044 (isolation #914) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, its been the same stuff

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8046 (isolation #915) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

reaction tests are the worst and anyone that does them should be modkilled

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8048 (isolation #916) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

semi-legit q. It's day 5 and the only person that has offered any info has been gobbles. Did we kill all the semi-useful town prs?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8054 (isolation #917) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

they are both sco so in my mind it doesn't matter who we lynch today b/c we'll lynch the other tomorrow. Though IG you could argue that gobbs is a scum pr and OG scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8189 (isolation #918) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8187, pisskop wrote:cain, if youre not infected, I hope you take a long, long and hard look at your play here.
what did I do/didn't do?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8190 (isolation #919) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if scum are flavor, gobbles and LQ then I'm hardly alone in not pushing them. I was pushing Gobble. Should I have lynched him over Cheeky? Maybe but hindsight is aways 20/20.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8191 (isolation #920) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda want to lynch auro though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8194 (isolation #921) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8193, davesaz wrote:Moderately suspicious of whomever thought it was a fine idea to hurry things along.
weren't we closing in on deadline? we can't all move at a snail's pace.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8195 (isolation #922) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8189, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8187, pisskop wrote:cain, if youre not infected, I hope you take a long, long and hard look at your play here.
what did I do/didn't do?
I only voted ETL when she gave up.

I was one of the only ones to kinda defend Jake and I only voted him it was clear he was the days lynch.

you guys tunneled a50/5g. not me

cheekys play was bad and she didn't even defend herself.

I don't feel like I've done too terribly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8198 (isolation #923) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8196, davesaz wrote:Deadline wasn’t until the 22nd.
eh, maybe what do you think would have happened in the next 5 days then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8230 (isolation #924) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sure, im vt. popcorn to oka

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8265 (isolation #925) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8257, Hoctac wrote:VOTE: gobsie
There's a chance this actually means he's infected over scum, because this slip is so bad, it could be intentional. But surely this has to be group scum based on how people were counterwagoning Cheeky so hard over him yesterday.
he's arguing that he just messed up the names but even that doesn't make sense. If we substitute Blair for Piss we get

I miss Nahdia already, shes part of the reason I went after Blair with my track

but Nahdia had nothing to do with Blair so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8270 (isolation #926) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Is FL saying he's infected or cured, I can't keep track.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8296 (isolation #927) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unless piss was OG scum and the track thing was a scum gambit but I guess its just best to assume he is cured?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8297 (isolation #928) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if Piss was OG scum and Alch "healed" him, it wouldn't work. RR could be scum that's coming in and going "oh believe PISS is cured!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8304 (isolation #929) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ya'll wouldn't have lynched pork )prob) if I didn't find the contradiction. Stop rushing, piss.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8306 (isolation #930) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

look, pork and turkey are both delicious white meats and I think you can understand what happened but it was obv I was talking about Gobble.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8308 (isolation #931) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gob is more than likely the days lynch, yes? and ""y'all wouldn't lynch Gobb without me finding the contradiction." sounded weird for some reason

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8311 (isolation #932) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y do u think gobble is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8331 (isolation #933) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dave tried to own me and got owned himself

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8346 (isolation #934) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think we got to oka and we stopped

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8459 (isolation #935) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8451, davesaz wrote:
In post 8445, Hoctac wrote:Creature's playing to his scum meta so I'd be down to lynch him too.

VOTE: Creature
Umm huh?
he's infected, guy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8484 (isolation #936) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I still don't think its entirely impossible that gobble was group scum that was willing to bus Piss when he got ran up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8486 (isolation #937) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hoctac is clearly infected, i think
we know clidd is infected and wasn't cured
i still think oka is infected

so lets say that piss was the n1 infection on hoctac was last nights

n1-piss
n3
n4
n4
n5-hoctac

Are we saying that the n3 and the 2 n4 infections we are clidd, gobble and oka?

do the FL slot is group scum? fire is group scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8552 (isolation #938) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8549, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Hactoc
he's infected.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8559 (isolation #939) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8557, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 8552, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8549, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Hactoc
he's infected.
Based on what?
his posts. He'd trolling and trying to get lynched today. I mean, you could interpret it as group scum thats pretending to be infected but then I don't really feel like he was scum so to me he makes sense as an infected.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8563 (isolation #940) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, well I don't really think he was OG scum so I prob won't be voting there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8565 (isolation #941) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not but I know you scum read ppl based of wether they agree with you/scum read you and its really not that good of play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8567 (isolation #942) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like I have to treat you with kids gloves. You're Jake from State Farm version -2.0

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8570 (isolation #943) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no one understands half of what you say.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8571 (isolation #944) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

each game needs a LQ whisperer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8581 (isolation #945) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I already had my daily dose of mtn. dew also oka vote is bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8582 (isolation #946) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ima be pretty surprised if oka is not scum of some kind. That whole not wanting to do anything yesterday fits with a scum POV more than town one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8590 (isolation #947) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he has. He claimed to be a super powerful joat. Can you not post unless you actually know what you are posting, plox?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8593 (isolation #948) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8588, gobbledygook wrote:I'm confused by this Nero?
oka voting LQ was bad. hence "oka vote is bad"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8595 (isolation #949) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8583, OkaPoka wrote:or im busy irl :(
What are you busy with?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8624 (isolation #950) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8620, LicketyQuickety wrote:Do you guys have any idea how annoying it is for people to show such apathy in a game they chose to play?
this. so much this

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8671 (isolation #951) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if I were to assume no scum gambits I wonder what I'd come up with. I'll let you know in a bit

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8672 (isolation #952) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

former infected

pisskop
davesaz
maxwell?

currently infected or lying about it

clidd
gobbledygook
maxwell?

players that I think are infected

Hoctac
OkaPoka

n1-piss
n3-gobble?
n4-dave
n4-clidd/oka?
n5-hoctac

ofc I'm making some assumptions here. Any way you slice it though, I think there are to many players claiming infected to actually be infected therefore someone is lying somewhere.

Clidd and/or maxwell are prob groupscum. If they are both scum or the 2 group scum are some combination of fake claiming infection then maybe there's only a single scum between

2. Auro
6. Aristophanes
7. LicketyQuickety
8. Radical Rat
20. Firebringer

and I kinda lean FB

so a preliminary solve might be fire/clidd/oka/hotac/gobble/maxwell

@ ppl thoughts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8731 (isolation #953) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, LQ always scum reads me so......it seems kinda null?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8732 (isolation #954) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its prob too late in the day to get a lynch here so I'll switch to gobble when I need to but...

VOTE: firebringer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8758 (isolation #955) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: gobbledygook

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8767 (isolation #956) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8764, LicketyQuickety wrote:I feel my case/reasons for keeping my vote on Maxwell are pretty good.
Max could be scum but there's very very very little chanve you get a flash wagon on him in 13 hours so you are basicly vanity voting and eh....not that good of look.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8778 (isolation #957) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8773, LicketyQuickety wrote:Anyone lurking at this point is Scumclaiming.
*lurks*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8827 (isolation #958) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

town get their asses handed to them but still win?

eh...

In fairness, we WERE handicapped with certain players so...

Glad I was scumreading farside d1, but I shoulda pushed more or Auro. I knew something was up when he was town reading me for the first time ever.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8835 (isolation #959) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Subject: LT: SIR Disease Mafia - Spectator/Dead PT
Blair wrote:It does.

And people still haven't seen my flashing-neon-light-siren-whailing breadcrumb that I was visiting Quick.
this isn't true unless this was posted before I did.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8844 (isolation #960) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8840, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 8838, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 8834, Flavor Leaf wrote:Anyone who was pushing me, was defending Gob, and most who were pushing Gob, aided with me at the end, which is what I aim for.
Definitely true at the beginning of the day, but I had you both as scum by the end, albeit under the belief your slot was Infected rather than Mafia
So?

Why does it matter if you had me as scum? You still have to be able to take me down.
I don't think you/max would have lived all that long after goob was lynched if the game was still ongoing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8854 (isolation #961) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8846, Flavor Leaf wrote:Quick was screaming Gob was town, and I had Quick on the hook.
Who cares about quick? I had you as a scum read so you were going to die at some point.
In post 8846, Flavor Leaf wrote:Were you immune too?
i was

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8856 (isolation #962) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 469, Nero Cain wrote:As of this post, my gut thinks we should be lynching in
Auro
Vecna
Farside
and maybe
Saunde
. I'll let you know when I change my mind.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8860 (isolation #963) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8858, Alchemist21 wrote:I was infected until the beginning of the Night
So that's why you tunneled me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8865 (isolation #964) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c we weren't gonna let him lurk anymore

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8876 (isolation #965) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it was real sweet that Auro/Gobb said I deserved to win with them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8884 (isolation #966) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

those aren't excuses :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8886 (isolation #967) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm still for executing gobble.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”