Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2805 (isolation #200) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2803, Hoopla wrote:i suspect things would have gone down to the wire had gamma not caught you!
Maybe. I figured my time was numbered though. So many of you were very obvtown. If the unpredictable kills didn't go my way, I was toast
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2806 (isolation #201) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2804, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 548, Albert B. Rampage wrote:your previous vote for Auro was warranted too

Who do you guys prefer to lynch between Auro and VP?
I not only figured out 2 scum by page 22, I simultaneously got them both to L-1 competing against each other and blocked out town mislynch wagons like Starbuck.

I also jedi mind tricked scum to think I wasn't a threat and so they didn't choose to NK me.

I was so damn good that town were speculating that I had secret information.

I will go down as one of the greatest players to have ever played this game!
Lol was expecting this post.

Actually you running us both up was a huge benefit to me. Gave me the chance to hard bus and put on the cruise control the rest of the game.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2817 (isolation #202) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2815, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Dude, you guys got ROUTED. I pulled a no-mislynch scenario off for town Day 1 as a vanilla townie with no information at all. The odds of catching both scum by page 22 on very precise, substantiated scum tells on you and auro that I explained and persuaded everyone to join me on, AND deciding to go for Auro first over you, was a stroke of genius.
I mean or you benefited on town apathy. I made the Auro case for you.

You have good instincts though!
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (isolation #203) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

It was nice to see you all again. I genuinely miss getting to spend more time here.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #204) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:42 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2879, Starbuck wrote:You gotta say, though, for random kills those were spot on. How mad was the mafia that I was basically confirmed after Porkens died?
Hahaha, it was not helpful!
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (isolation #205) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2882, Auro wrote:@VPB, I'm curious about the decision to NK Vi, since it seemed very beneficial to us that Vi performed kills. Was there something I missed?
You mean the second time?

My thinking was that I couldn't actually "track" anyone and get a result, so I needed a neutral party that I could know the result from without actually knowing the result. I also didn't want to be seen targeting a VT because I would then have to say they didn't move, this confirming them -- a potentially bad move if they made it to Xylo.

If I had actually had my brain on this game and not on work, I should have publicly said I targeted GC and had no result. I should have figured out that I would always have no action because I was being blocked every night. That is my error, and it cost us the game. Sorry!
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2899 (isolation #206) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:36 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2898, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2894, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 2889, Nahdia wrote:I think the way you framed your claim as a revelation was clever, Puppy, though I imagine a very mechanically oriented scumplayer would have made short work of sorting out what was really happening.
This is what I was worried about, as I let more out and no one made the right inferences I decided not to worry about it. Scum didn't kill me so I suppose it all worked out.
I wasn't trying to give scum any help, but I was *shocked* that they never tried to target you
It was considered, but also the non scum directed kills helped cover for our trackers. It was a tricky balance by the time it was just kmd and I
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (isolation #207) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Spyrex coming to watch warmed my cold dead heart.

Also, whoever in the spectator thread said scum should have claimed a revelation that all revelations were a lie ... GENIUS! Wish I would have thought of that
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2930 (isolation #208) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2929, AGar wrote:VPB/Kmd: after CLAP claimed, did y’all give any consideration to killing him to gain your kill back or did you think the untrackable nature gave you a better chance?
I personally felt like we were benefiting from the unreliable tracks, especially when so many trackers were still alive. GC eating the kill shifted that calculus. I probably would have wanted to end the mechanic soon for a hand selected Xylo scenario. Internally, I was thinking about ways I could try to get the town to Yeet puppy even though they knew he was town. Gamma's track basically ruined my life.

Finished the dead thread. Sorry for the psychological torture everyone was going through when people were talking about not yeeting me! I was very surprised that me just confidently leaning into my fake track on Vi actually worked.

I'm not sure why people were so mad at Vi (both town and scum). The madness is the point in these games isn't it? I do wonder if I would feel the same if I was in UT's position of being completely in the dark. But when the mass tracker outing and puppy's claim happened, I was giddy with the insanity. It was so much fun.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”