Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #200) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1736, Gentleman 5 wrote: I agree with almost everything she is saying, to the point where I'd be making the same points (or have/do later)
That makes it very hard for me to see her as scum. I've been liking all of her recent posting.

You're probably paranoid of me because you think I'd be defending my dance partner as scum here.

As of right now, If I had to draw a hard line for my top 3 townreads, it's You, Lady 8, and Lady 3 - that is the level of confidence I am at currently. I'm still keeping her in consideration - that's my duty to do so, and I don't think she'd appreciate if I didn't put in effort to solve her
I feel relatively comfortable with you and if you want to defend L8.Ghost this much then I'll trust you.
This isn't a line of reasoning I can particularly engage with given it has to do with synchronization with you and not me.

All I can hope for is you are right or can correct yourself down the line.

As scum obviously you'd want to defend your partner, but I am not going to hold that line of reasoning against someone I town read lol.
“I am who I am now because of everything that’s happened. If I try to deny my past, I’m denying the person I’ve become.”

"The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck." C. Ronaldo"
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #201) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

If G5 wants me to town read his partner, then I guess I will.
I have to start this game somewhere.

I am going to head off to bed, I wish you all luck o7
“I am who I am now because of everything that’s happened. If I try to deny my past, I’m denying the person I’ve become.”

"The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck." C. Ronaldo"
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (isolation #202) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I am going to die.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (isolation #203) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1785, Gentleman 1 wrote:I’m definitely not reading all of this. Summary please?
My ISO is probably a rough parse, but I am active enough where you can likely form a read without reading it.

My scum read that matters the most right now is on Gentlemen 9, you should probably read through his ISO in particular if you want to be up to date on my town reads.

The pair I think has the highest odds of being town is Lady 6 the seal and Gentleman 3 Sherlock.
Otherwise the other pair I am sort of into is Gentlemen 5 boromir and Lady 8 the ghost. Lady 8 being the least confident of the bunch.

Not much has happened in terms of game actions for me to give you a good summary on so I am just listing notable players to you that you can try and depend on.

Those are pretty ok reads to anchor yourself on this game at the very least the town reads are.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (isolation #204) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1785, Gentleman 1 wrote:I’m definitely not reading all of this. Summary please?
Sorry this is a strange thing to ask.
Did you pick this avatar because you like Nagito or do you like a person that used personify as him off site?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #205) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1459, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 1451, Gentleman 4 wrote:
In post 1425, Lady 7 wrote:G7's current thoughts don't feel consistent with his earlier play.
If the game was as simple as a single town town pair he wouldn't deem predance worthless as that would be the only phase that actually matters.

I want him dead.
I’m not really sure what’s inconsistent? Maybe he really does believe that he can’t form reads from pre dance and is looking to form them in the first dance.
I don’t like the attitude either, but it doesn’t seem like the angle scum would be taking. What scum would want to do now is to secure the pair with Lady 4, and what he’s doing now doesn’t seem to be taking him any closer. And he knows that(I think).
I don't see why he was hyping himself up to play the post dance phase.
Argue that we are all going to flip our reads.

Then at last come in and say that all his efforts would be in vane and L4,Salad would always get him killed without actually calling L4 scum. Not to mention L4 isn't being particularly scum read. So his reaction to being paired with L4 doesn't make sense to me if we ignore all other aspects of his posts.

I feel like the AtE could just be a way to give himself some extra cred from the whole "scum wouldn't be so open to die" stance. But it doesn't make sense he is so open to die really.

He could just be town that fucked up his approach to the game and it caught up to him, but I also see the scum motivation. I honestly just want to see both die but I don't see why anything G7.monkey has done is remotely town.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (isolation #206) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Lady 7 »

=)

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (isolation #207) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Someone tell me I did a good job please.
My ego depends on it.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (isolation #208) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Lady 7 »

VOTE: Gentleman 9 - Lady 3

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (isolation #209) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Lady 7 »

After he flipped scum what in particular is the angle of that post?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (isolation #210) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1832, Lady 5 wrote:L7 ur great and amazing and u did a fantastic job :) <3
ヽ(^Д^)ノ

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (isolation #211) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I do intend to defend G2 whenever you are done talking to him L5.Gaia. I just want to give him his own space to show people he is town.
I don't see why scum ever make that post.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (isolation #212) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1849, Lady 5 wrote:
In post 1846, Lady 7 wrote:I do intend to defend G2 whenever you are done talking to him L5.Gaia. I just want to give him his own space to show people he is town.
I don't see why scum ever make that post.
No, like I said, I’m not lockscum there or anything

L6 is prob right that the bigger reason to flip the pair would be L4

But there’s just something ~*off*~ about how they were reciprocally TRing each other when they should have been competing for L4’s hand?
It's mafia not survivor.
He made a mistake, but I don't see why he needed to compete if he thought G7 was a stronger town player then himself.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (isolation #213) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Lady 7 »

tfw my lover just dipped.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (isolation #214) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I mean L3.Misty lost a lot of credit for that flip.
In hindsight I really hate the post she made where she said G7.Vampire should be kept alive because he is a higher ceiling for "looking town".

Felt like a way to try and win me over to saving him all while not committing to a town read on the slot.
I think L3 is more likely town then not but I don't feel half as good about it as before I saw the flip.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1866 (isolation #215) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I think scum would be more inclined to beat around the bush like that.
In hopes I would just forget or right off the exchange.

Especially given how hard I town read L3 which means her opinions would have real sway over my actions.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (isolation #216) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1868, Lady 4 wrote:
In post 1864, Lady 7 wrote:I mean L3.Misty lost a lot of credit for that flip.
In hindsight I really hate the post she made where she said G7.Vampire should be kept alive because he is a higher ceiling for "looking town".

Felt like a way to try and win me over to saving him all while not committing to a town read on the slot.
I think L3 is more likely town then not but I don't feel half as good about it as before I saw the flip.
Why still say she's town if you're so shaken by that post earlier?
It's a singular point and I have to think it through.
I also scum read G9 still and they can't both be scum, that just isn't possible.

I think it's more likely L3 made a mistake and G9 is just a wolf then the other way around.

Like 1 post against someone and multiple points in favour of them I am still going to lean town but I also can't lock them as town anymore.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (isolation #217) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1871, Gentleman 3 wrote:It's possible I'm a victim of confirmation bias, but I still feel as though the best vote at the moment may be Lady 1/Gentleman 6.

Lady 1 probably made the most attempt of anyone to get Gentleman 7 paired. At least, to memory.

Spoiler:
In post 919, Lady 1 wrote:Lady 6 don't break my friend Gent 7s heart. You should dance with him
In post 921, Lady 1 wrote:
In post 919, Lady 1 wrote:Lady 6 don't break my friend Gent 7s heart. You should dance with him
I unironically support this btw
In post 1555, Lady 1 wrote:Killing number 7 is a huge mistake
doing so would make my heart ache
All you need to do is look at the signs
and you'll realize his posts are fine
In time you'll find the real fake

For Gentleman 6, it's actually a conspicuous
lack
of mention of Gentleman 7. As near as I can tell, there isn't a single direct reference to him in G6's entire ISO. He's even excluded from his readslist with basically no comment:

Spoiler:
In post 1666, Gentleman 6 wrote:
In post 1655, Gentleman 5 wrote:What are your reads?
At this point, I am trying to sort by pairs, and not solos. I'm working on a formalized reads list and then intend to denote which half of a pair I like better/worse... even though mechanically at this point it doesn't matter!

Since my last townreads list:
In post 1042, Gentleman 6 wrote:Guy 3 is town. (I suspect I both know who he is, and don't know who is is at the same time and it vexes me)
Guy 2 is town. (Is nobody going to address that he's playing so carefree he didn't even notice I'm not the player who was having issues, even though I explicitly made it a part of my opening moves)
Lady 5 is town. (Do I really need to explain this one?)

I have decided to add Lady 1 (tenative on PT sort), Lady 7 (Mostly for her early scumread of my slot's replaceout in post 336, amusingly enough), and Gentleman 1.

Most of those are from re-reading the part of the game that happened before I replaced in.

That gives me a town block that looks something like this (Assuming we see G2-L4):

Gentleman 9 - Lady 3
Gentleman 5 - Lady 8

Gentleman 1
-
Lady 7

Gentleman 8
-
Lady 5

Gentleman 3
-
Lady 3

Gentleman 6
-
Lady 1

Gentleman 4 - Lady 2

Gentleman 2
-
Lady 4

Essentially, I don't think that "proper" scumhunting is all that productive right now. I'd rather just find three town-town pairs and mass-hemlock the rest. (And I am mostly including myself in the hemlocking, not the three)
This is likely where I am looking next.
What is your thoughts on my current adventure of Gent 9 and Lady 3?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (isolation #218) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1881, Gentleman 9 wrote:town.

i don't particularly think that highly of l7's analysis.
I wonder why :lol:

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (isolation #219) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I really don't think L1.cry is a wolf here.
I think her investment to the game at the varying stages has been real and it is far more in line with how I expect town to react then scum.

The argument that they never brought up their scum buddy kinda holds true though he was the center point at varying stages is the game.
Does someone have any evidence about what they were talking about at those times and how it could be seen as evasive rather then simply town just not caring?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (isolation #220) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1893, Gentleman 9 wrote:
In post 1890, Lady 8 wrote:Why would scum Cry Lady 1 want to get with the prince?
safest partner + this prince reads very kind and doesn't feel like would leave his own ball
How is the IC the safest partner.
No scum who has ever paired up with the IC has ever end gamed in this setup.

I don't see how that could possibly be seen as optimal play.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (isolation #221) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I am not saying scum will always play optimally, if they did this game would be trivially easy.
But I just don't see how wanting to pair up with the IC isn't a very strong point in favor of L1.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (isolation #222) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I'll be honest I am starting to just think L2 is scum, I am not actually sure what they've been doing this game.
Sorry G4.Tennis if I end up doing you dirty down the line.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #223) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1635, Lady 2 wrote:
In post 1588, Gentleman 2 wrote:If I am going down this phase, G7/L4 should be our winning pair.
what
In post 1641, Lady 2 wrote:
In post 1639, Gentleman 5 wrote:Also this is a hot take
It's a garbage take.

Garbage takes are generally towny unless they serve a transparently scum agenda, which this doesn't.
What do you guys think of this sequence in particular?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #224) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I think it's actually relatively townie?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (isolation #225) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Someone had to have been busing?
I am just trying to decide who was the one soft bussing.

I actually really that sequence I posted L5.Gaia and L6.Seal so I don't think it's here anymore.

The recent case that has been cropping up against L1.Cry feels like garbage to me and not even garbage that makes me feel uneasy I just disagree with the read passionately.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (isolation #226) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Lady 7 »

G9 doesn't have any posts that make me think he couldn't be aligned with G7.
I am not sure why his read on me adjusted from "hardest scum pair" to "This analysis is garbage" which to me feels like he is insinuating I am town?

I am going to reread his ISO and tell you what conclusions I come to.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #227) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1905, Lady 5 wrote:
In post 1904, Lady 7 wrote:Someone had to have been busing?
Why?
People love to bus.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (isolation #228) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1911, Lady 5 wrote:HURT: L3/G9

G8 is right that we should be pseudovoting and then the first pair who reach “threshold” should leave

Then we move onto the real thing
What in the world why should we pseudo vote instead of using the actual vote count?
Shouldn't we just vote so we have vote counts to analyze in the late game.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (isolation #229) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Do you guys think lynching ends the dance 1 phase?
Because we can lynch twice if we so desire.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (isolation #230) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 721, Gentleman 9 wrote:I think it's productive to discuss which of the gentlemen we want to leave behind at this point. I liked Sherlock 3s entrance and I've been town reading teenisg4. Gorilla boy g7 is my least town gentleman read at the moment.
The fact that this read just disappeared when it mattered.
Makes me think that G9 is just the wolf partner of G7 and knew he planned on adjusting down the line with his big "AtE" play.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #231) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 721, Gentleman 9 wrote:I think it's productive to discuss which of the gentlemen we want to leave behind at this point. I liked Sherlock 3s entrance and I've been town reading teenisg4. Gorilla boy g7 is my least town gentleman read at the moment.

G9 where did this read go and why was it never brought up again?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (isolation #232) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1922, Gentleman 9 wrote:
In post 1910, Lady 7 wrote:I am not sure why his read on me adjusted from "hardest scum pair" to "This analysis is garbage" which to me feels like he is insinuating I am town?
i scumread g1 more than you. i merely responded to your question of what i think of your case of l3, shrug
I find scum are more likely to take the easy route when they need to disagree with something.
Such as the notion of "Oh this player is wrong on me so fuck what they have to say"

I think tacking that onto a real argument would be fair, but that's not what you did.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #233) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1925, Gentleman 9 wrote:
In post 1921, Lady 7 wrote:G9 where did this read go and why was it never brought up again?
how not
This is another act of G9 just not answering something in the form of an "answer".

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (isolation #234) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1928, Gentleman 9 wrote:i reverse my read on shrlock g3 after realizing that a bunch of his stuff is wall fluff, and i talk about gorilla 7, in terms of I don't think he's town, but I think he's more town than 2.
Adjusting him from your bottom read to the 2nd bottom read right as it matters the most.
Would make me question you, don't you think?

I don't think you had a reasonable cause to move the read like that especially when I feel as though G7 planned for his play towards the end of the day phase as their really isn't a "bad" Lady to pair up with. Generally speaking any of them were defendable, Lady 4 had a load of town reads before she killed a wolf.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (isolation #235) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1517, Gentleman 9 wrote:Two gentlemen go twirling about
gorilla boy and chad boy scout
Neither wants salad girl's heart
But preferring to die aint too smart
Hope she chooses bestial route.
In post 1110, Gentleman 9 wrote:Seal lady 6, did you not want to accept gorilla boy g7 invitation because you thought he was scummy and needs to leave this predance? Or did you not like the way he proposed to you flippantly

Am I missing any quotes?
Because this is awful progression.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (isolation #236) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I actually cannot find another instance of you talking about G7.

You call him your bottom read.
Then you randomly call him townier then G2.

I think it's just the way wolves treat wolves, you hard bus them when they aren't trying and you soft defend them to redirect town when they are trying.

You are saying I am misrepping you but I am not missing any quotes so I just don't know what you are getting at.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (isolation #237) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1938, Gentleman 9 wrote:this "progression" is also 400 posts apart
Again, you had no reason to change the read.
I scouted your entire ISO, those 3 posts are your only mentions of the flipped wolf player.

And your read on him lines up with exactly how I expect wolves to treat their partner.

But you are just talking around me saying I am misrepresenting you.
It's actually crazy.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (isolation #238) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1940, Lady 5 wrote:I’m so confused by L7 :lol:
Read the 3 posts?
He has a non existent progression on the 1 flipped wolf player.

Scum reads him when he isn't trying.
Soft defends him when he is.

Isn't that exactly how wolves like to approach their buddies?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (isolation #239) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1928, Gentleman 9 wrote:and i talk about gorilla 7, in terms of I don't think he's town, but I think he's more town than 2.
In post 1948, Gentleman 9 wrote:and give evidence on when gorilla was ever trying, in fact, I suggested a pair up with G2 precisely because he isn't trying and that might be just a phrase, which is what I think you said as well.
???????????????????

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #240) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1950, Lady 5 wrote:No, not by that

I mean I thought you were one person and then you did something that made me strongly think you were another person but now you’re not necessarily acting how I would expect that second person to behave

Your case is fine and it’s not an alignment doubt on you, just me going back and forth on your identity
In post 1951, Lady 5 wrote:L7 are you deliberately trying to obscure your identity or not?
I don't want to give any hints.
But I think you'd have trouble figuring me out so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I am only sort of trying to hide my identity because I want the comfort in knowing when the rest of my reads flip town I don't need to out. :P

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (isolation #241) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1961, Lady 5 wrote:I kinda don’t understand your final thing? Oh wait no, I just got it, you mean in postgame, yes?
Yup.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (isolation #242) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I mean I am going to sit back and try and approach this game a bit differently when I come down.
I think G9 is just flipping wolf.

But that doesn't give me the 3rd wolf in which case I'd still need to find a T/T pair.
My partner dropped of the grid so I could be short lived as well.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (isolation #243) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Lady 7 »

A storm is brewing, not the game literally just real life.
If I lose power and can't post for 10 minutes, remember I love all of you.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1987 (isolation #244) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Lady 1 has an incredibly great energy to her.
I mean I'd strongly benefit from seeing the flip of L3/G6 but I guess I can let them live if L3 would really like that.

But then I am relatively stuck on what to do, I don't think L1 is ever flipping wolf here.
What this means lynching that slot depends way too heavily on my read on G6 which isn't positive but it's not so scummy I am willing to make that call yet?

I disagree with the notion we should just off the pairs we don't see end gaming.
Sure offing L2/G4 wouldn't hurt us long term but by not getting people to scum reads I think we lose any chance we have to get better reads.

So I think going after top scum reads isn't needed to win but it would help us achieve the goal of finding the top T/T pair through the interactions and posts that are created by playing a regular game of mafia.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #245) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Lady 7 »

^ That post was in regards to L3.Misty's plan.
The comment on L1.Crys energy was unrelated but I felt like saying it.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1998 (isolation #246) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1994, Gentleman 1 wrote:So I didn’t get much from that but I’d guess if you’re reading G9 as scum you’re reading L3 as town based on his treatment of her?
Unfortunate that wasn't productive and I think I believe what Lady 3 Misty is saying recently.
So she is still probably town.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2039 (isolation #247) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2038, Lady 1 wrote:I apologize for thinking G7 would put in effort into the game and not be useless as scum.

Clearly I should be executed for such assumptions
Die scum.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (isolation #248) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Lady 7 »

That was tongue in cheek for clarification

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (isolation #249) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2043, Gentleman 1 wrote:Also can someone answer my question about whether callbacks to the last anonymous dance are common?
People referencing past dances are only G6.Anime Sherlock and L1.Cry.
No one else has done it as far as I know outside absurdly general and basic information.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #250) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2074, Gentleman 8 wrote:if it were me, i'd be asking "where do you get off saying i have the charisma of a bowl of sour cream?"

she didn't exactly say that word for word, but it was more or less the implication
What did sour cream ever do to you?

So guys I ended up taking a nap at 9pm, which really should just be deep sleep but my lights were on and I didn't tell anyone in my house I was going to bed. So hopefully the goal is I play a bit of mafia, get tired again, and sleep soon.

In practice see you guys for another 30 pages.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (isolation #251) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2082, Lady 3 wrote:so much detail, pretty sure your main is someone who does not sleep and you are fighting to convince G3.sherlock that he does not actually have a correct guess on who your main is
G3.Sherlock has my family tree at this point.
This isn't even mafia to him, he wins when he can successfully swat all of us at ease.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (isolation #252) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2086, Gentleman 4 wrote:Why do both the prince and I evolve from slowpoke?
Also why is my Milotic facing away from the camera?

These are the real questions we need answered.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (isolation #253) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I still don't exactly town read Lady 8.ghost myself.
But she also is constantly giving me positive reinforcement and I really appreciate that.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2139 (isolation #254) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

@G5.Boromir what do you think of the posts from G1.Nagito?
I am kind of getting null / lean town vibes if I ignore all Sans posts but I want a second opinion.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (isolation #255) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2144, Lady 4 wrote:I have a pretty decent townbin and scumbin this is nice
Can you make a visual representation of this using tiers?
I can make you another shitty read pyramid if you'd like but it would mostly be unchanged and honestly after sending it to Nagito my response to my own list was. "holy shit this is bad"

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (isolation #256) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2150, Lady 1 wrote:Hey Lady 7 your partner is town don't mess this up got it?
Don't tell me what to do.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2153 (isolation #257) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I mean I don't intend on leaving the dance.
So you don't have to worry about that.

Why do you town read the tunnel on you?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (isolation #258) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I don't remember you holding this opinion of him during the sans era which is largely why I still believe that slot to be town.
Obviously I have a bias of choosing Sans as my partner so of course I thought his play was town.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (isolation #259) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Not really but take your time.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (isolation #260) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2159, Lady 1 wrote:Uhhhhhh do you want fake reasons that sound more convincing or my honest ones. I suggest the former
Put the real reasons in a spoiler and label them "only for Lady 7 eyes"

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (isolation #261) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2162, Lady 1 wrote:I think G1 has had some super obviously towine posts on his replace in that isn't likely to come from a wolf. He'd be really stupid to do something like that and I just scumread other people more than him. Combine that with the fact if we take the townslips from before I'm pretty sure my read was wrong and he's just villa and I can admit when I'm wrong on such a thing.

Spoiler: only for Lady 7 eyes
I don't think he's stupid enough to come at me like that as a wolf

Side note execute one should be a null/null pair and execute two can be a spicy scum/town pair
Merci.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (isolation #262) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

My thing on G2 before I forget to post it and him saying G7 and L4 should be an end game pair.
That is almost certainly a town mistake and not wolf posturing?

It can't be seen as going to give G7 town cred because we will always ask the question.
Why frame G7 when you can instead pair up with L4 and simply kill her himself?

It just never feels like a gambit to me because if G7 ever won that pairing scum always lost 66% of their team early in the game and their is almost no way around that.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2169 (isolation #263) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

G2.Chad never chooses to not defend himself, because framing someone serves no function.
So by giving up when he flipped scum it basically confirms G7 as mafia.

I just don't see that as a line of play ever unless G2.Chad and G7.Vampire didn't realize how blatantly outing that line of play would be.
But I made that connection in approx. 5 seconds upon seeing the flip so i am not sure how scum couldn't.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (isolation #264) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

If the question is, does Lady 7 ever let a scum buddy die, I am not sure, it's all wifom because G7.vampire could have gone for a "big AtE" play and tell L4.Salad to bus him anyway in hopes of being an end game pair.

I am leaning town and I am not voting them as a result, but honestly I wouldn't be that suprised if Salad ended up being a werewolf or warlock.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (isolation #265) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I am Lady 7, I meant Lady 4 salad.
I sure do love this naming scheme.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (isolation #266) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2189, Lady 3 wrote:L1cry I think that's my favorite endgame pair right now but I really respect you voting your heart
^ +1

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (isolation #267) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Page Top

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (isolation #268) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2230, Lady 5 wrote:VOTE: L3-G9
Good vote :)

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2240 (isolation #269) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2185, Lady 3 wrote:I don't think pairings that have a clear town in them should be voted until later on; I've posted at length about it.
I don't know if I've commented on this yet but I disagree with this overall.
You know how you said lynching scum day 1 can hurt the town?

I feel the same way about plans like this, by simply disregarding scum reads and going after pairs we think "just aren't going to end game" and being complacent with the flips. We create an enviornment which I view as even worse then the one you originally brought up. It's the world where we don't hold ourselves accountable for our actions and it ends up resulting in everyone playing loose and growing apathetic.

I think from a sheer stand point of "is it optimal" I think you are probably right but I think it hurts us more then it benefits us.
In post 2197, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 2186, Lady 1 wrote:I'm just gonna sit on the only pair I feel some amount of confidence in even if no one will join me
VOTE: Gent 3/Lady 6
pedit: Okay
Do you think that Gent 7 proposes to Lady 6 when they are both scum?

What are your thoughts on Gent 3?
Depends on whether or not he was doing it as a gambit. I think in general no, they way it played out made me think that L6 didn't have any additional knowledge that it was some kind of ploy. It's not like she was dunking on G7 or doing anything to take it over the top. The incredibly casual disregard of the offer makes me think she is likely to be town and was being brought into something. Obviously I have a bias of already town reading the slot which is likely impacting this conclusion sub consciously.
In post 2204, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 2200, Lady 6 wrote:Also G5, I want to know how your read on L8 has progressed since you've paired with her.
I don't see a connection between Gent 7 and Ghosty 8, so the flip itself doesn't change anything for me.

There is one part where after he starts using AtE/Giving up he says our pair and the ic pair are both town, but I don't value that very highly.

She is definitely putting in a lot of effort to read other people in the pt, and I do not see an agenda.

Why use the PT and not the main thread in particular?
Do the thoughts have some kind of need to be kept away from the public, such as it revolving around further actions that she doesn't want to influence.
Or is it just general thoughts and you are sure they aren't tailored to you.
At some point this game I'd like some level of elaboration on what is going on behind the scenes.
In post 2209, Lady 6 wrote:I can't help but shake the feeling that Gentleman 4 is player that I know and also specifically one that I am terrible at reading and it's throwing me a little bit
This is me in regards to Gent 5 a top town read of mine. Words to not describe how much I feel this statement.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (isolation #270) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I truly just think he isn't being obtuse and he is just flipping wolf.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (isolation #271) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2247, Gentleman 9 wrote:wanting a partner that you can work well with is much more important for scum players than town players, that's why I thought you insistence on it is scum indicative
Do you not think your logic is flawed when your partner paired up with you because hey appreciate the validation.
Which is essentially them wanting to work with someone who appreciates them?
Aka wanting to pair with someone who town reads them and wants to work with them.

But you hard town read L3.Misty for what reason?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (isolation #272) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I do think Misty is town but I when a line of logic can be applied to multiple town players which would be me, Misty, Boromir and Seal. We literally can't all be scum at this point.
So I just don't see why you would single out that one pair for doing it.

I could be missing some level of nuance to your argument but I just am not feeling it.

pedit: That's fair.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (isolation #273) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Lady 7 »

VOTE: Lady1-Gent6

I'll move to this for a bit.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (isolation #274) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2262, Lady 6 wrote:G6 WHERE YOU AT
Wolf thread most likely.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2265 (isolation #275) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Lady 7 »

How do you read that slot right now out of curiosity?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2276 (isolation #276) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Lady 7 »

@Lady 6

I am having trouble figuring out if G9 is someone I fundamentally disagree with as a player rather then him actually being scum.

But he is pushing this pairing thing which feels to some level inconsistent but he is explaining it in a way where I wouldn't be that suprised if he believed what he was saying even if I think it's wrong.

But he was also the fastest pair in the game while making this argument. Idk I feel a level of inconsistency throughout his posts that I just don't like. He was also playing rather tactically around the 1 flipped scum although that could have been a mistake I guess.

But he is also playing in such a way that makes me think he could just be a really weird player.

My internet stopped working and I wanted to post this 10 minutes ago. But G9 is a pretty important read for me right now.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2277 (isolation #277) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I guess I feel as though I have enough information to solve G9 but for some reason I am not actually certain he is scum?
And I certainly don't town read anything.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (isolation #278) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I feel like if I have enough info to solve someone. Then I should use my time and energy in order to do so.

It has more to do with me as a player then anything to do with the game.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2295 (isolation #279) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Lady 7 »

VOTE: Gent 9

I actually feel half as good about this as I used to.
But he isn't being inconsistent with what he thinks is optimal play.
He is being inconsistent with what he believes scum would want to do :\

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2296 (isolation #280) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I think you can be a hypocrite in regards of what you think you should do and what you actually do.
Because sometimes what you believe is a wrong action can "feel right" at the moment.

I just don't see how this logic can also apply to something you believe is a scum tell.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (isolation #281) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2287, Lady 3 wrote:
In post 2240, Lady 7 wrote:I feel the same way about plans like this, by simply disregarding scum reads and going after pairs we think "just aren't going to end game" and being complacent with the flips
It's not pairs that just aren't going to end game, it's pairs most likely to produce a redflip to work with because they have two halves that feel like they can flip scum instead of one. Human reads are bad and human reads that feel really better than other reads are actually only slightly better so two scumreads ideally or a scumread and a nullread have a quantity that outweighs the quality of an intense scumread. And "ignoring the intensity" of a scumread doesn't impact associative play that much, you'll be looking at the votes and what was actually caused to flip. If anything forcing players to discuss both halves is really good because bussing a scumpartner with a bunch of truth telling probably looks more authentic than shade on the town half
I just see the world we lynch the 4-2 pairs.
They end up being town.
And everyone plees that they only did it because "well no one town read them so why wouldn't I" and we move forward with no new information.
I know G4.Tennis agreeing with me on this is obvious given this logic kills his pair over the other ones.
But I also really think if someone wants that pair dead they should do it on the basis of a scum case not.

"I guess this is the best thing to do since I hard town read 1 half of the other pairs"

It just skew natural reads way too much for me to think it's the correct thing to do. I don't disagree with your assessment on people's read accuracy but I disagree with whether or not accounting for it will actually help the town.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (isolation #282) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2299, Lady 4 wrote:I think I might know who G4 is and they might just be really awkward town
I have near certainty I know who L1 and L5 are.
I have a high confidence guess in L6.
Low confidence guesses in L8 and G5.

Meanwhile G3 already has figured out my credit card information and is forging my passport as we speak.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (isolation #283) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In fairness we are all bad and can't agree on a T/T pair at least.
So we are so bad it's going out the other end and not helping scum too much.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2310 (isolation #284) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Are you really that certain Sherlock is town?
Seal is the one who I am not even questioning right now.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (isolation #285) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Honestly if Seal is the scum, I am so fucked since my brain is viewing the situation as "If it's Sherlock I guess I deserve to lose and he deserves to win"

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2415 (isolation #286) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Why would scum bother to correct that mistake?
Why would that even come up in the scum thread in the first place?

As a strong advocate of town slips this one doesn't hold up.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2426 (isolation #287) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Partner please ignore the shiny town slip it isn't worth your time

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (isolation #288) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Why would scum go out of their way to correct that?
Unless you think that's something they would have brought up in the scum PT, which I just disagree with you on.
I just don't see scum playeres correcting scum buddies who make mistakes in thread inside their PTs, unless the mistake hurts the team overall.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2452 (isolation #289) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Unless me and Misty are playing 5d chess while everyone else plays checkers when they roll scum.
But idk I am not an exceptional scum player in that regard.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2455 (isolation #290) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2453, Lady 4 wrote:It's literally just a mistake from not reading the setup
I don't think it's AI at all
Mistakes like that can be town, I just don't see why it would be brought up in the scum PT.
Especially given how meaningless and minor the mistake is.

I feel like we are just bashing on Seal right now given she corrected her self and said she got excited lol.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2458 (isolation #291) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I mean I am with you in the sense I can justify forgiving Pegasus' posts.
But that's all I can do, it hasn't been getting strong enough for me to go out the other end and call him town for it.

It's just like I am growing complacent thinking I could be wrong but I don't have a reason to think he is town yet, I guess.
I am waiting for the G6.Anime catch up now since he was my other scum read I've been waiting on.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2462 (isolation #292) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2460, Lady 3 wrote:
In post 2452, Lady 7 wrote:Unless me and Misty are playing 5d chess while everyone else plays checkers when they roll scum.
But idk I am not an exceptional scum player in that regard.
I want to link some game's scum PTs but maybe it's not good for main identity to point out I was familiar with those game but I think there is some serious checkers meta onsite

I also like to be humble and think it's not a difference of sophistication but rather that I have the necessary sadism to watch my partners being wrong and not help them and most players have like a more compassionate empathetic approach to playing something that's supposed to be a casual social game
I am supposed to be playing this game casually?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (isolation #293) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2471, Lady 6 wrote:I just want a T/T pair I'm not paranoid about :(
Given Nagito is clearly townier then me I am concerned you think I could be a wolf :(

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (isolation #294) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2472, Lady 8 wrote:i just want someone to be scummy so I can have at least one scumread
Do you ever play a game about lies and deception, but you struggle because you assume everyone acts out of good faith?
I feel you ghost, I feel you.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2537 (isolation #295) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I don't agree... :(

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2563 (isolation #296) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2559, Lady 1 wrote:
In post 2557, Lady 3 wrote:I mean
I'm only semiserious
but I'm not sure how anon-ness affects what you can glean from postcounts
Post count is player dependant and since most people don't know anyone here you can't get anything from it.
You know, on one hand you are atrociously wrong.
On the other hand I really appreciate how town this makes you look.

pedit: the fuck

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2569 (isolation #297) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Anyway, I am going to ignore the live posting feed for a bit and catch up what I slept through last night.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (isolation #298) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2478, Gentleman 9 wrote: the key thing you repeatedly mention here is inconsistency? Can you elaborate why its inconsistent/which parts.

I also think I addressed the playing "tactically" around G7, but Idk why you are unhappy with it.
The inconsistency I feel is how you opened the game vs how you are currently pushing people as scum.
And I think the tactically around G7 is something that would be relatively hard for you address given it sort of already happened.

I don't think these are either points that can be addressed, like it's an I am either wrong or right situation and I am sorry if I am falling on the former right now.

I am starting to think you could be town for other reasons, like your posts on the current page aren't that bad in all honesty. But everyone this game to some degree looks town.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (isolation #299) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2570, Lady 3 wrote:I am working off the assumption that L7 is one of the most post-heavy-each-alignment players in the playerbase, and still drawing the conclusion that her level of engagement is town indicative based on that
if, because i don't know her identity, I have erred, and she is actually 150 posts over quota instead of 50, that only makes her even more towny

that is why you are being dumb
I think it's scummy rather than towny, I'm not as eager to believe you're dumb as L7 is. I believe in you
I think only scum would want to be this stupid.
But the G6.anime read list isn't persuading me I shouldn't kill that slot so I have the bias of thinking the pair must only include 1 scum.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2587 (isolation #300) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2570, Lady 3 wrote:I am working off the assumption that L7 is one of the most post-heavy-each-alignment players in the playerbase, and still drawing the conclusion that her level of engagement is town indicative based on that
if, because i don't know her identity, I have erred, and she is actually 150 posts over quota instead of 50, that only makes her even more towny

that is why you are being dumb
I think it's scummy rather than towny, I'm not as eager to believe you're dumb as L7 is. I believe in you
I think only scum would want to be this stupid.
But the G6.anime read list isn't persuading me I shouldn't kill that slot so I have the bias of thinking the pair must only include 1 scum.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (isolation #301) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Lady 7 »

err I don't think scum would want to be this stupid.
Like L1's approach on saying I am posting like town but it's not fully town.

Is such a backwards take that I think it comes from town idk.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2593 (isolation #302) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Anyway I think G2 is still town here.

If he ever won that 1v1 against G7 which is something town decide not the respective scum teams, then G7.Vampire just always died no the spot.
Basically what ends up happening is we see the G2 scum flip and we ask "why sacrifice yourself instead of just pairing up yourself, the outcome he got is objectively worse even if he dies down the line".

We realize that makes no sense then we kill G7 always. I just don't get it as a line of play.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2598 (isolation #303) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2591, Lady 1 wrote:okay I'm just gonna leave because I don't enjoy being called dumb and stupid for having a take that is opinion based and not fact based.
I didn't mean to call you stupid I just think the take as a whole is bad but it bred from town paranoia over a wolf thinking it's a reasonable line to take.

Sorry about that.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2600 (isolation #304) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Lady 7 »

L1 :/

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (isolation #305) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2609, Lady 4 wrote:i feel like I talked a lot about L2 and just got ignored
I'll bite, can you give me a refresher because I don't remember you doing this recently.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2612 (isolation #306) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2611, Gentleman 6 wrote:I will admit, I hoped you would see the slippage of Mr. the 3rd in my list and engage me on it, Lady the 7th. But now's no longer the time, work is quite the busy beaver.
I've been biting my own tongue trying to not come to the same conclusion quite frankly.
Sorry if you were looking forward to trying to persuade me but I am still interested in hearing your thoughts :P

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2617 (isolation #307) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Lady 7 »

My thing on G3 in particular is he feels content with his positioning in the game.
And I find when people just tend to drop off while being in a good spot they usually just end up being scum.

Compare it to me, Misty or Seal. We are all in fairly comfortable spots but you don't see us backing down. Seal is showing more emotion then she was before and an argument can be made that me and Misty have also been reeving up and not down over the course of the game.

I just find it weird how he had such a powerful entrance got his golden pair then kind of just fell off.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2619 (isolation #308) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Lady 7 »

<3

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2626 (isolation #309) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2624, Gentleman 6 wrote:If "coasting" were guy the 3rds only crime, then we'd just as easily string up a few other slots such as lady the 2nd, as was noted.

But I feel it's more than that. Hopefully a re-read focusing on his slot in particular will prove to either calm or focus my fears.
I mean I think it's timing based plus other things I am having trouble putting into words.
But to avoid looking stupid I don't want to talk about those yet =)

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2627 (isolation #310) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I am really feeling a vanity wagon on the other 2/4 pair.
That sounds like a good place to be voting right now.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2628 (isolation #311) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I am really feeling a vanity wagon on the other 2/4 pair.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2633 (isolation #312) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I am going to post this so people can feel disappointed in me =)

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2634 (isolation #313) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2632, Gentleman 4 wrote:
In post 2627, Lady 7 wrote:I am really feeling a vanity wagon on the other 2/4 pair.
say what now?

@G6 I don't get the analogy.
Idk, it feels like half POE and half I am never going to conclude your pair is T/T?
I just feel like your slots are giving me strong meh vibes and I think we need to flip someone to maintain some semblance of pacing for this game.

Who do you want dead right now?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2690 (isolation #314) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

If town can misread the setup then scum can.
It's not a conversation that would have been brought up in the scum PT.

I don't understand what makes this uniquely town even if I'd believe it's not a gambit.

Maybe I am just being dense about something idk.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2707 (isolation #315) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

We don't talk about the prince.
As far as I am concerned L5 isn't a player in this game right now.

pedit: also that.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2725 (isolation #316) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2718, Lady 3 wrote:I gave up on people not talking about L5
I tried my best... :(

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2726 (isolation #317) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2718, Lady 3 wrote:I gave up on people not talking about L5
I tried my best... :(

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2729 (isolation #318) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2728, Lady 5 wrote:L7 did I already ask you if you were intentionally obfuscating your identity or did I just think about that last night when i was super stoned?
Former but to answer the question again.
I am doing things I wouldn't normally do, but I am not doing things with the objective of "hiding the identity of lady 7". I am doing it from the perspective of "this is fun and Lady 7 usually can't do this normally". I think you'd have trouble guessing who I am.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2733 (isolation #319) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Misty, Gaia, I still strongly believe L4 and G2 are going to flip town.
But is it time I give up so we can focus on something else?

I don't know if I can keep this defense up for them all game. I got a Nagito I have to worry about clearly :P

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2738 (isolation #320) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Frankly I don't see the Rosalina town case.
I think a slot that has done nothing to make me think they are town for this long shouldn't be kept alive.

The scum case on G2 is a just a counter agument to the town case so I don't view this as being substantially worse of a push.

pedit: =(

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2740 (isolation #321) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I'll be real, I only have town cases this game.
And whatever I have against Peggi which I keep flip flopping on every few pages.

Worst part is I only town read half of a given pair at any moment in time :P

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2744 (isolation #322) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Rosa is L2.
Pegasus is G9.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2749 (isolation #323) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2745, Gentleman 6 wrote:
In post 2740, Lady 7 wrote:I'll be real, I only have town cases this game.
This game is too goddamn pleasant and wholesome. We need some death grudges to really make it feel like mafiascum.net and not carebearpplayland.edu
When me and L3 need to 1v1 late game to fight over which one of Nagito and Pegasus is town with the random 3rd pair that actually has scum just sitting and watching we will all remember it's a mafiascum game.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2751 (isolation #324) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2747, Lady 5 wrote:
In post 2733, Lady 7 wrote:Misty, Gaia, I still strongly believe L4 and G2 are going to flip town.
But is it time I give up so we can focus on something else?
I think that flipping L4-G2 is currently the best chance to progress the game even if they both flip town
My issue is I can't in good faith vote someone who I think is town.
Feels dirty even if I think it progresses the game.

Doesn't seem fair to them I guess?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (isolation #325) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2752, Lady 6 wrote:What's your case for L4 town?
The common mafiascum nugget will assume you will bus in this setup.
So I don't see why she gave herself no opening to ever save G7 this game.

She came in and was like "ok G7 it's time for you to die, I don't think I'll listen to anyone on you".
Then G7 gave up in response to that.

As scum they coordinated in a way to not give them a chance, on a site that is known for his players that like to bus.
Idk this just feels like a dumb setup to do that in, especially when your alternative partner doesn't even care much about playing and is likely going to get you killed.

It would be different if let's say Nagito hard bussed because I'd believe that since he has sick end game potential assuming my WIM doesn't fall off a cliff and land in a pile of spikes.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2756 (isolation #326) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Thank you Seal that was fun to type out.
I've only had people ask why I town read G2.Chad so far.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2761 (isolation #327) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2759, Lady 6 wrote:I disagree that Lady 4 "came in and said G7 can die now"

She only turned against G7 once consensus was against him.

Spoiler:
In post 708, Lady 4 wrote:Actually Gent 2's ISO is actively bad I take back what I said about him being in the same pool at G7
In post 811, Lady 4 wrote:I'll agree with the consensus that G2 or G7 should be left out. I Lena more towards G2 but honestly I don't think there's a huge difference.
I need to ISO some of the people I haven't been zoning on (like G6 and L5) but I feel that can wait until dance 1
In post 1378, Lady 4 wrote:
In post 1367, Lady 7 wrote:I'd rather leave out G2.chad, since G7.monkey has the ability to toggle if he truly thinks this is some kind of shit posting phase.
G2 is going to continue to play exactly the way he has been so far which is sub par play that will make him leave the dance.

As far as alignments are concerned I don't particularly like either I guess, if someone talks to me about it I'd be willing to dive them more in depth.
Im leaning this way also
In post 1405, Lady 4 wrote:
In post 1397, Lady 6 wrote:I think they both could be town, but I feel stronger about G2.

Which slot do you think would be easier for you to sort, Lady 4?
Errrrppfj
G7 I think
In post 1398, Gentleman 7 wrote:You can take G2 over me. The important thing is to identify the winning town-town pair. My survival isn't necessary.
This reeks town but also scum knows that saying this reeks town

On review you are more correct then I am.
I still just think scum wouldn't bail on other scum when the outcome is you dying because G2 doesn't want to try anyway :?

As a short term individual survivability play maybe but I never see how that ends up working out in her favor long term. Which is what scum are playing for, whether or not they can end game. Town has the more short term mindset in this setup typically.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2772 (isolation #328) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2764, Gentleman 6 wrote:Lady the 7th, do you think guy the 2nd is simply unmotivated? Or why do you characterize it as not trying?
Not trying I guess is a stretch.
He could want to try and just find this game has oppressive levels of activity.

He doesn't see himself as an end game pair, is coming in sharing his reads.
And that is what he thinks is enough, and to some degree, we are all murdering them anyway so he isn't wrong.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2773 (isolation #329) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2771, Lady 6 wrote:Idk I'm not really considering L3/G9 until much later if I have to

I could be sold on L2/G4 maybeeee but it doesn't particularly excite me

G4 seems cute
Name 3 pairs you'd kill right now if you had that power.
I can answer this but I feel like you are ruling out options left and right idk.

I am aware I am doing the same thing, but I want to get into your headspace.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2776 (isolation #330) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2774, Lady 6 wrote:Are you comfortable enough in your L4/G2 town reads to have them be an end game pair?
This isn't a question to ask someone who is confident in none of the pairs being end game pairs atm. I think there is scum among the top reads right now I am just not sure who it is.
I need to see the game to develop further, I am sure I have enough info but I am not smart enough to use it.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2816 (isolation #331) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

You ever just sit their as your town read gets mauled.
But you don't have a good enough defense to do anything about it.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2819 (isolation #332) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

That's not a very persuasive argument!

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2820 (isolation #333) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2818, Gentleman 4 wrote:
In post 2817, Lady 5 wrote:Spare yourself the pain and vote them?
STOP! This is just scummy now.
I don't think we should comment on her still.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2841 (isolation #334) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2822, Lady 5 wrote:
In post 2819, Lady 7 wrote:That's not a very persuasive argument!
The argument is if you’re not going to try to save them and you also don’t see them going anywhere without being saved what is the point in not just voting them yourself to progress the game?
It makes me feel special when they flip town and I am not voting them ^^

VOTE: Lady 2

Also, I do have an argument people just don't care about it. And I still think the scum case is just a counter argument to the town case. It's a weak reason to vote someone and I don't see why I should participate in it.

If they flip town what are you going to do next? I think the only one who is even interested in a flip that likely won't happen is L6 Seal won't like L3 Sherlock if L4 Salad ends up flipping scum

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2844 (isolation #335) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

We shouldn't pretend I am ignoring this grandiose scum case and am just sitting on my hands calling them town.
Their just isn't a scum case in the first place.

pedit: sorry I didn't vote with you.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2849 (isolation #336) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Frankly I think Rosa has little to nothing going for her except for a few posts in regards to G7 being scum.
But honestly it isn't anything spectacular.

Bring me her head!!

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2851 (isolation #337) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2847, Gentleman 4 wrote:
In post 2844, Lady 7 wrote:Their just isn't a scum case in the first place.
Just like your "case" on L2 :roll:
I guess you could be right, we are just all trying to lynch LHF and that would make my push no better then the one I am currently bashing on. But I also think it's my duty to do what I think is right and not just try and aimlessly conform idk.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2863 (isolation #338) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2853, Gentleman 4 wrote:
In post 2851, Lady 7 wrote:But I also think it's my duty to do what I think is right and not just try and aimlessly conform idk.
Ok, it's my duty to make sure people don't sheep you on this one.
Might have to legit vote G2/L4 which is probably unoptimal at this point. We also might want to consider a G5 scum world.
I mean I'd vote G9 as well.
There is a range of things I am willing to do that doesn't involve lynching a town read.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2878 (isolation #339) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

L6 I really don't think we should talk about L5 even if other people are going to do.
Don't stoop to their level.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2895 (isolation #340) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2892, Gentleman 9 wrote:
In post 2713, Gentleman 9 wrote:
In post 2582, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 2478, Gentleman 9 wrote: the key thing you repeatedly mention here is inconsistency? Can you elaborate why its inconsistent/which parts.

I also think I addressed the playing "tactically" around G7, but Idk why you are unhappy with it.
The inconsistency I feel is how you opened the game vs how you are currently pushing people as scum.
I want to quickly address this again. I discussed (a couple of times) that my proposal to L3 was entirely a spur of the moment "hi I entered the game decision", when I really haven't thought about the game. I don't think its fair to lump that together with my pushes.
in that vein you didn't either L7
I am lumping it together because I think you are building a large enough profile to recognize that town are going to pair up however they want, not what is optimal play.
I think based on your exact experience in this game you can come to that conclusion idk.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2902 (isolation #341) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2900, Lady 6 wrote:I don't really understand g9 partnering with l3 being scummy anymore

I feel like as scum he wouldn't wanna risk partnering with someone random early on? It's pretty believable to me as a spur of the moment town decision
Ye every time I re-evaluate him he ends up being more town :|

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2909 (isolation #342) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2907, Lady 3 wrote:
In post 2844, Lady 7 wrote:We shouldn't pretend I am ignoring this grandiose scum case and am just sitting on my hands calling them town.
Their just isn't a scum case in the first place.

pedit: sorry I didn't vote with you.
I've scumcased L4 a couple times, I know it's not grandiose and it's not the kind of stuff where I'm surprised it's not found to be compelling but I don't like the implication that I'm playing town lazily. I've given i thought; call it a bad argument not no argument.
The threshhold for what is bad enough I want to flip it is pretty low in a game where so many people seem towny
You are the exception.
It's mainly L5 who is pushing for "reasons".

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2910 (isolation #343) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

VOTE: Lady 4

Fine L3 I'll place the vote for you.
Whatever let's move the game forward, even if I think this is bad.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2912 (isolation #344) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

^ That's L-2, L-1 or the hammer I didn't check

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2914 (isolation #345) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Don't quote me on that but I think it was the hammer.

pedit: Meh I just think we mislynched. I don't think their is a strong town case. But I think we lack a scum case outside exactly how L4 decided to handle her read on L3. But that's a weak point at best.

The rest of the votes are votes like yours and L5's which is just POE and "I don't town read them"

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2915 (isolation #346) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Although I am not sure what I gain arguing the alignment of a now hammered set.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2917 (isolation #347) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

My bad I should have checked first :|
Good night hopefully I see red in the morning but I am unsure.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2919 (isolation #348) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I didn't want the lynch, I at least deserve the satisfaction of the hammer vote I 100% intended to place.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2922 (isolation #349) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Anyway time for bed.
See you all tomorrow o7

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2924 (isolation #350) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Oops I baited so hard it confused FakeGod lol.
i thought that was L-1 though so it shows what I know.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2925 (isolation #351) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2924, Lady 7 wrote:Oops I baited so hard it confused FakeGod lol.
i thought that was L-1 though so it shows what I know.
UNVOTE:

Unvoting until the G3 case, since I care more about learning about G3 then I do about the result of this flip really.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2929 (isolation #352) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Uh I am not double checking whether or not it should be L-1 or L-2.
But I am certain I didn't hammer, I did in fact check.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2930 (isolation #353) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Oh L6 was already on the wagon, this naming scheme makes following votes kinda hard.
Anyway seriously goodnight.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2950 (isolation #354) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:41 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Give me time to think about it.
I don't want to just back stab you like that.

Have we had enough time to scout out PTs in both this setup and True Love I have a theory that hoods contain scum will on average have more posts then those without. But my sample on this isn't that high as it's a few dance games.

I think that's the best place to look next.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2951 (isolation #355) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Instead of playing the game today I think I am just going to compile some stats

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2957 (isolation #356) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Lady 7 »

The only conclusion that is a literal waste of time is realizing their isn't a trend. If I am completely wrong that is also ok.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2959 (isolation #357) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Well L5 being an extreme means I likely have to reserve all conclusions I find today so keep that in mind.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3040 (isolation #358) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2999, Gentleman 5 wrote:I think what Gent 2 is hoping for is for somebody to come in and say that his reaction is really towny and for the wagon to fall apart

This is the worst post I have read in regards to this wagon.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3043 (isolation #359) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I am missing so much fun today aren't I?
Make sure to keep up the energy by the time I make it home.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3058 (isolation #360) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Lady 7 »

How? Straight up what is his agenda

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3064 (isolation #361) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I disagree with the notion he is trying to survive. I don't think he has even has the chance to get into the game and killing him after 3 IRL days for not being able to get into a game of this volume just seems ridiculous to me really

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3065 (isolation #362) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I am not even arguing he is town, I think we have insufficient information to make that call. And the posts of a struggling individual are always going to turn up "yucky".

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3068 (isolation #363) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I don't want to be dismiissive of your case so I am going to try to answer it while breaking it down part by part.

When I was casing Gent 7, I came up with an agenda so I think it matters. I disagree with the notion he is playing to survive.

Sorry I asked a trick question because I didn't think he had an agenda because I don't think he is trying to survive. He is fluffing too push, taking a weird push instead of going for easy town reads. He doesn't want to create easy town reads despite it being atrociously easy to just steal someones from 40 pages ago. How hard would it be to call you town or anyone else for the matter? The fact he has piss all in terms of reads to me is more parallel to my disengaged town reads where I don't want to say anything. While I am disengaged as scum I'll spew out a bunch of "reads" since it really isn't that hard.

I think the awkwardness and the fluff inside his post can be summed up my post 3064. Basically the dude just isn't invested in the game yet, he didn't read the first 100 pages. Is that your fault, obviously not but I don't think it's his fault either. I agree he could be doing more but I also don't think this incredibly minimalist confused style he has right now indicates scum. It just indicates he isn't invested in the game which isn't unique to him. Your partner G3 is starting to get overwhelmed as well or he just fell off, I don't think the scum team is exactly both our partners so that's how I feel about that.

The second post I think makes sense from him actually? Lady 5 is literally trying to kill a pair she can't case because she wants the game to progress. People in this game have shown they don't have enough to substantiate a scum read.
To list people who are open about that me and Lady 8 are.

I think you are calling out awkwardness but I think it's genuine and I don't think that indicates his alignment. If he literally never picks up, obviously I am going to bomb I am not incompetent I am aware I can't rely on a read like this forever.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3072 (isolation #364) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Personally when I struggle as scum I spew a wide range of reads, I end up looking like a buffoon and die as a result because they are all bad consensus reads I can't explain.
As town I sit on my hands and say "fuck everyone I don't know what I am doing and you can't force me to make reads".

I think I can argue a case to defend him within the range of everyone, but from my personal experiences I am leaning town because he strikes me as being similar to my town game then my scum game. But I don't think I can impose reads based on my own play style on other people so you can ignore this post if you want. It's really just a wordy gut town read.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (isolation #365) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Don't apologize I am a very rash individual, to some degree I might have over reacted.
But I've also felt people think I am being dismissive this game so I wanted to be more thorough especially when arguing a topic I feel more passionate about.

If you got a weird vibe it was probably more on me then you.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3207 (isolation #366) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Hey. Reading up now.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3222 (isolation #367) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 92, Gentleman 9 wrote:(´• ‸ •`✿)
ask lady 3 to dance
This is too early.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3232 (isolation #368) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3220, Lady 1 wrote:btw guys we have 4 days to lynch 2 pairs can we hurry up?
I am reading as fast as I can.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3262 (isolation #369) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1416, Gentleman 7 wrote:Oh yeah,
great, the three of us
get to be the town's entertainment in pre-dance and then we get lynched immediately since everyone will have a polarized and matured opinion of us by the start of the dance. Terrific.
I changed my approach and started to read through G7's ISO.

Who is G7 referencing in the bolded? I couldn't tell by the nearby thread markers.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3264 (isolation #370) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3261, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 3252, Gentleman 9 wrote:
In post 3251, Lady 1 wrote:L4>>L6
That's a spicy take.
I think I agree with her
L4 is likely town given G7's ISO.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3270 (isolation #371) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3266, Gentleman 2 wrote:
In post 3262, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 1416, Gentleman 7 wrote:Oh yeah,
great, the three of us
get to be the town's entertainment in pre-dance and then we get lynched immediately since everyone will have a polarized and matured opinion of us by the start of the dance. Terrific.
I changed my approach and started to read through G7's ISO.

Who is G7 referencing in the bolded? I couldn't tell by the nearby thread markers.
L4, G7 and me. The three remaining unpaired.
G7 seemed to be an elitist jerk. He got eliminated early, so I wouldn't be surprised if he spoke as if his partners were incompetent and bragged about town.

Do you agree?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3272 (isolation #372) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I know the objective thing is to ask G2 and L4 to leave because it increases our lynches but I don't SR either.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3276 (isolation #373) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3271, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 3270, Lady 7 wrote:G7 seemed to be an elitist jerk. He got eliminated early, so I wouldn't be surprised if he spoke as if his partners were incompetent and bragged about town.

Do you agree?
Not really, I think it's more likely he was using AtE and Lamist to try to get to the next dance phase
That's a false dichotomy. He could do both. Being mean and AtE are not mutually exclusive. How do you think G7 treated his partners?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3278 (isolation #374) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3273, Gentleman 8 wrote:probably doing an ISO of gentleman 7 without context isn't that helpful for relational tells

though that reminds me of how weird gentleman 7's proposal to lady 4 was

hmm
It's a great starting point. I'll never have the exact context y'all did. It's why I am checking my work.

My mind is drawn to L4 and L6. Both of those are weird. G7 is melodramatic towards L6 and random towards L4.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3285 (isolation #375) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3275, Gentleman 4 wrote:This is ridiculous.
What is ridiculous?

Pedit - G5, You don't have a clue based on his play but you felt compelled to shoot down my theory about how G7 treated his partners?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3288 (isolation #376) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3282, Gentleman 5 wrote:Most players aren't going to enter an anonymous dance game and be hostile with their scum partners, though
Agreed but G7 reads like the type that would.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3292 (isolation #377) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3289, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 3285, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 3275, Gentleman 4 wrote:This is ridiculous.
What is ridiculous?

Pedit - G5, You don't have a clue based on his play but you felt compelled to shoot down my theory about how G7 treated his partners?
I don't get what your theory is getting at. I think the proposed theory is unlikely.
Then why didn't you ask? Why did you feel compelled to interject and say no when the question wasn't even to you?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3309 (isolation #378) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 627, Gentleman 7 wrote:I don't trust Lady 1.

2 and 4 aren't as good.
Hmmm...
Doesn't trust L1, says L2 and L4 aren't as good. I want to focus on L2 a bit, since G7 asked L4 later.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3312 (isolation #379) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3305, Gentleman 4 wrote:
In post 3302, Lady 6 wrote:I just realized something about L2 and it's changed my read of her
which is what?
Y'all be keeping things vague this game like I remember G6 also said "I have something about L3 that I will elaborate on later".
Tell me what you think of the gamestate.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3320 (isolation #380) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

VOTE: G4 and L2

No this is not backwards.

I wouldn't mind G5 but I'll punt on that since I am alone in that regard I believe.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3324 (isolation #381) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I strongly think G2 and L4 is TT but I think stronger that they should leave the dance in case I am wrong due to the popular consensus. I will hammer if needed, but I would rather they leave and we expel elsewhere.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3326 (isolation #382) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3322, Gentleman 4 wrote:L2 better flip scum or you guys are straight up bad.
Still haven't gotten your gamestate reads. Just bitching.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3328 (isolation #383) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3325, Gentleman 4 wrote:wait I'm fine with voting out G5
Why?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3333 (isolation #384) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3331, Gentleman 8 wrote:lady 7,

do you think gentleman 2 and lady 4 are town based on something they've written or based on stuff you're reading in gentleman 7's ISO?
G2 minorly from what he's written and his approach to his death; accepting it and trying to die in the most protown way.

L4 is from G7's ISO. If G7 was struggling, he's not likely to link himself to someone who is "not good" unless hd knew L4 would reject it.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3340 (isolation #385) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3334, Lady 6 wrote:
In post 3333, Lady 7 wrote:L4 is from G7's ISO. If G7 was struggling, he's not likely to link himself to someone who is "not good" unless hd knew L4 would reject it.
he had no other choice at that point
G7's proposal came much earlier in the day. He had choices.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3342 (isolation #386) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3228, Gentleman 2 wrote:
In post 3223, Lady 1 wrote:Like, at this point we're gonna speed lynch the 2nd pair whoever that is and we kinda need time to process the first flip.
What about we wagon G4-L2 and have Lady 4 or I leave the dance if we're still untrustworthy?
@G8 Posts like this.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3346 (isolation #387) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3344, Lady 1 wrote:omg we're killing both anyway can we just PICK ONE
Why should we kill both?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3360 (isolation #388) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3351, Gentleman 9 wrote:@L7 I don't find G2's flurry of posts to avoid lynch very townie at all in contrast to you
And obviously some town agree with you. I am open to being wrong. I just prefer my interpretation more. I agree G2 is survivalistic but town can be too.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3370 (isolation #389) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3362, Gentleman 4 wrote:VOTE: G5/L8
just do this one tbh
Individually, I prefer this read. Objectively, it's better for you to decide if you think your partner is locktown.

If you do, you should vote the other wagoned pair.
If you don't, you should leave.

You know I will keep the pressure on G5.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3371 (isolation #390) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3366, Gentleman 2 wrote:VOTE: G5-L8
Why the vote change?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3386 (isolation #391) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3373, Lady 4 wrote:This game pisses me off people post so much and they are just repeating themselves over and over and not actually developing anything
Pleasure to meet you L4.

Care to clue me in on your reads?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3392 (isolation #392) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3379, Gentleman 2 wrote:
In post 3373, Lady 4 wrote:This game pisses me off people post so much and they are just repeating themselves over and over and not actually developing anything
Don't worry, today is a circlejerking into eliminating both 2-4 pairs.
Then why aren't you taking G8's offer?

If you did, what would you want us to do?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3395 (isolation #393) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

@L4, What do you think of your partner?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3397 (isolation #394) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I'm not liking G2's opportunism and selective answering of questions.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3402 (isolation #395) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3400, Gentleman 8 wrote:i just want to hear what gentleman 2 thinks about this (unless he addressed it in recent pages and i missed it, not really reading atm, busy)
In post 3332, Gentleman 8 wrote:if gentleman 2 voluntarily leaves the dance, i would be willing to listen to and push his strongest read in this game (be it town or scum)

i want to hear if gentleman 2 will consider that offer
He skipped it but jumped onto G5.

I suggested a G5 vote out.
G4 and G2 immediately vote it.

G2 ignored your offer and my question about how G7 treats his partners. It greatly weakened my TR there.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3406 (isolation #396) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

VOTE: G2 and L4

Sorry L4.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3417 (isolation #397) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3409, Gentleman 5 wrote:Lady 7 I hope you take a step back and realize me 'shooting down' your theory doesn't make me scum
No. It doesn't always make you scum. Answering a question directed at not!you and shooting me down makes me feel nervous though. On the other hand, both gents in the targeted elimination pairs voted you, which gives me pause.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3497 (isolation #398) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Lady 1, you should join us on G2 and L4. If everyone on G4 and L2 swapped, we'd have a lynch.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3499 (isolation #399) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Lady 4, your vote is useless where it is at.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”