Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:19 pm

Post by Fuldu »

random vote: PookyTheMagicBear
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:08 am

Post by Fuldu »

Quailman wrote:"How can ye tell if it's time fer a lynch if ye not be wearin' a watch? Get yer fine timepieces right here!"
I've been trying to figure this comment out. It has the oddly contrived commentary sense that is so common in people trying to hint at roles/set up role-claims at the beginning of the game, but I can only think of one appropriately pirate-themed character that this would be hinting at, and it would likely be a SK if anything. SK is hardly the sort of role that you want to be hinting at, so I doubt that's it.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:37 am

Post by Fuldu »

Internet Stranger wrote:Besides, you people arent dumb, just look at his behavior yourselves.
I don't see anything especially scummy about sycko's behavior here. I'm more inclined to agree with you about looking harder at PeaceBringer, but his argument wasn't an unreasonable one, it just didn't take into account some pertinent "outside the game" facts. Let me go over the others who jumped on the IS bandwagon and see how I feel.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:15 pm

Post by Fuldu »

Yeah, that'll do it for me. Of the people who voted IS, olio is being the most bloodthirsty, and on an issue where IS's justified absence has just provided good evidence that being overly aggressive is unreasonable. Yes, everyone should participate more, but if they aren't participating, it's pretty much always better to get replacements than to simply lynch. We have enough people here to keep the conversation going and there are other places to look than just at the lurkers.

unvote: Pooky; vote: olio
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:05 am

Post by Fuldu »

Phoebus isn't normally this caustic, exactly, but he isn't going to be bothered by the suggestion that no one would claim, and my impression has been that he feels strongly about it. He certainly wasn't suggesting that we sit around and do nothing. Heck, my earlier comments were closer to that than his, and that isn't what I had in mind, either.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:43 pm

Post by Fuldu »

I agree with Coolbot that if FD were scum, he would have realized that pirates aren't the good guys here. The three explanations I can think of for his behavior are that he's a pirate-ish good guy (Ben Hawkins, for example), he's a SK who is neither a pirate, nor a good guy, or that he's scum deliberately saying something dumb that it makes no sense for scum to say. Since that runs the gamut of possible role options, I don't think we're going to be able to take anything useful away from his mistake.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:02 pm

Post by Fuldu »

I agree with the prevailing consensus that sycko's claim is improbable, although I do find it strange that PeaceBringer doesn't expect to see guns in a pirate-themed game. It's not the only form of kill a pirate would use, but it's certainly a common one.

unvote: olio; vote: sycko999
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:58 pm

Post by Fuldu »

How did our immune to night actions hider die? It doesn't seem like he had to hide behind someone, which is how they'd usually get night-killed. I can only think of a roleblock.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:31 pm

Post by Fuldu »

The front page lists 15 people as being alive, but only names 14 living players. Also, one of the 14 is Mneme, who is also listed as dead.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:43 am

Post by Fuldu »

Internet Stranger wrote:That is until Cadmium gives us another target.
With Cadmium dead, we might well be waiting a long time.

That was three deaths, but what looks like four killing attacks last night with two on Quailman. And that doesn't include the FD and Phoebus non-killing attacks.
Internet Stranger wrote:So in a typical Internet Stranger shot in dark fashion, I will vote Yoko.
It's rare that IS behaves out of character, but that seems off to me. Normally he'd just vote Yoko and refuse to provide any indication of whether it's a hunch, based on information, or plain random.

vote: Internet Stranger
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:44 pm

Post by Fuldu »

NanookTheWolf wrote:Well, so this way all know, I am the one that killed Peacebringer last night. I am also a vig, and my role description is basically the same as his. Night 1 I was blocked and I targetted Peacebringer then too. By Night 2 he was still high on my suspect list and obviously he wasn't evil. Don't ask me why I came out so early, call it stupididty if you want, but I figured it would add some flavour to the game.
I have the same question as Phoebus; why would you want to kill PB Night One? But even more importantly, how do you know your role description is basically the same as his? PB made a concerted effort to give his role name and no other information about what he could do. Were you blocked by Cadmium Night One?
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:25 am

Post by Fuldu »

olio wrote:Nanook, what is your rolename and how does it differ from PeaceBringer's?

Fuldu, PeaceBringer's role is there for everybody to read after the dawn post.
I realize that, but it seems like he's offering the similarity as evidence that he was justified in targeting PB. I guess I meant how could he have known that at the time of the killing, not now. Also, I want all the other questions various people have put to him (including yours olio) answered. I'm still catching up on the various other claims. There were a lot of posts while I was away.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:22 pm

Post by Fuldu »

Are we really giving Nanook a pass on this? He's admitted to killing two pro-town players in three nights and that he was roleblocked on the night he didn't kill anyone. He's been worse for town than whichever scum is shooting people. Also, I'd like to ask him again, were you blocked by Cadmium Night One? He was an investigative role-blocker and if he blocked you, rather than IS, I'd be far more inclined to let you live.

On last night's deaths, we didn't have anyone shot last night (or injured, for that matter), which suggests that a doctor or a roleblocker was successful. I don't want any doctors to come out, but I see no harm in having IS tell us who he blocked.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:33 pm

Post by Fuldu »

IS, did you roleblock Nanook Night One (not last night as he just said)? And I'd still like to know who you roleblocked last night, since we're short a shooting.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:35 am

Post by Fuldu »

Yeah, Hook may have been the shooter, I was thinking of him for one of the stabbing deaths, but we still had four attacks Night 2 and only two attacks last night. In addition to Hook being removed from the equation, somebody else didn't kill.

I viewed the "last night" as an error on Nanook's part, where he meant Night One. He'd already said he'd been blocked Night One. I agree that there's a good chance that Cadmium blocked Fishbulb Night One, but we'd have no way of knowing for sure. I still want IS to say whether he blocked Nanook Night One, just so we can verify or eliminate that possibility entirely.

I also just realized that there's been no call for FD to reveal any new information he has.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:19 am

Post by Fuldu »

Well, I suppose a doc protect on PB night one is a possibility, but I'm ready to
vote: NanookTheWolf
. I was Cadmium's target Night Two and got a PM from the mod that made that clear. So, Nanook wasn't blocked by IS or by Cad (or he would know that he was), and I doubt there's a third role-blocker. I don't think he's pro-town, and if he is, he has been a hinderance, not a help.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:55 am

Post by Fuldu »

I don't mind the olio bandwagon, though I still think we should give more thought to Nanook. However, I also find it interesting/a little bit annoying, that PB's analysis is taking all claimed players at their word. I'd like it if he put them in a separate color from those confirmed by death, the way he has himself. And admit that (at least for all but the six of us) there are six potentially suspect off-voters. I believe FD, but that doesn't mean we should consider him as a possible suspect. And we certainly shouldn't do the same for PB on his say-so.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:56 am

Post by Fuldu »

"
shouldn't
consider him" that should say in the next-to-last sentence.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:46 am

Post by Fuldu »

PB's reasoning, as I understand it, is that in a game this size, the seven people who were voting for him Day One probably contain two scum. Fishbulb was one of them. Cadmium, Mneme, and Phoebus are cleared by death. He trusts IS's claim, leaving mole and olio, of whom he picked olio. I actually trust mole more than I trust IS, but olio is still my pick of the three, as well. And, since my vote on Nanook doesn't seem to be going anywhere,
unvote: NanooktheWolf; vote: olio
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:20 pm

Post by Fuldu »

I appreciate the colors, PB, although I think you have a couple of them wrong. Cadmium and Mneme have been confirmed by their deaths, haven't they? Also, the distinction you're making between "good guy" and "pro-town" is unclear. "Good guy" is an active role, whereas "pro-town" includes vanilla townies?

I would just add that, given Coolbot's SK nature, I think there's less we can deduce from that lynch than from Fishbulb's. And, as much as it pains me to suggest more work for you when I'm clearly too lazy to take it on myself, he might deserve his own color in the places where he's voting. His being or not being on a particular bandwagon can't be expected to affect whether the other scum were on that bandwagon.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:21 pm

Post by Fuldu »

And olio's at one away, because I have my vote there as well.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:14 am

Post by Fuldu »

Okay, that's a credible claim.
unvote: olio

I'll look back over the analysis and see what else I can find when I have a bit more time.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:31 am

Post by Fuldu »

I'm okay with claiming, but I'd like to have mole go first and then pick one of the remaining players to go next, and so on.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:38 am

Post by Fuldu »

That's alright, mole. That was my reason for picking you, as well. Now, truthfully, I do have something against claiming, but it's only because I screwed up Night One and failed to submit a choice, so I don't wholly expect to be believed. It's my own fault, though, and I agree with mole that it's a good idea at this stage, so:

I am
Peter Pan
, cop. My night choices have been:

Failed to submit :cry:
Phoebus - Blocked by Cadmium :x
mole - innocent

If you look way back at the beginning, you can see that I made a comment about Quailman's clocks only making sense as a hint for a SK. My role made me think of the crocodile chasing Capt. Hook as an explanation for that. You can also see that I've said today that I trust mole over olio (pre-claim). I asked mole to go first because there's still the possibility that he's a GF and, if so, I wanted him to have to claim up front. He's claimed a testable role, so I'm pretty confident my result is good.

I'd like Pooky (the last of those of us voting for olio, and thus least likely to be Turnip) to go next.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:31 am

Post by Fuldu »

There are reasons for the pseudo-random order of claiming, people. Can we do this properly, please?
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:09 am

Post by Fuldu »

Who already claimed townie, Pooky. It's only inHimshallibe left, plus I'd like to get role names, at least, from FD and IS.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:38 pm

Post by Fuldu »

Mastermind of Sin - mason
Mole - roleblocker
Fuldu - cop
NanooktheWolf - vig
PeaceBringer(#2) - townie
Flying Dutchman (Injured) - information gathering
Internet Stranger - roleblocker
InHimshallibe - doc
PookytheMagicBear - other mason
Olio - mason

The three masonic roles are essentially cleared by the deaths of one of their number. It seems unlikely that this game is without a doc. That leaves two roleblockers, two information gathering roles, a townie and a vig. I'm still suspicious of the vig, but maybe less so now. I think one of the roleblockers and one of the information gatherers is probably scum. I have an innocent result on mole (might be a GF, though) and I know I'm pro-town, so that leaves FD and IS. Both claimed early on, so they're credible, but I just don't buy it. I also think PeaceBringer seems suspicious, and since he's got the role I'd least miss if I'm wrong,
vote: PeaceBringer
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:45 am

Post by Fuldu »

I said I trusted mole before he had claimed. I did miss the hooks comment, which does make you more believeable. But even still, you were third on my list, after PB and IS. Now that you pointed out the hooks comment, I'd say you've dropped to fourth, past Nanook. And, as I admitted in my claiming post, I do think you're probably more credible to the other players than I am, but I
know
I am who I say I am, whereas, I just have some evidence (now stronger evidence than I had remembered) that you are who you say.

It didn't help your case that the most prominent information I had of your investigations was that you confirmed mole as an innocent
after
I had. Surely you can see that might look suspicious. And mole didn't say that
you
could clear him. He said he thought there was someone who could clear him. I thought he was talking about my investigation of him and suggesting that he had a role that was able to see who targeted him.

In any event, I think we should test our claimed roleblockers tonight. Everyone who isn't a cleared mason (or a doc I believe enough to leave alone) has a blockable role if we lynch PB today, which I still think we should. If one of the RBs blocks me and the other blocks FD or Nanook, that should give us a lot of information about possible scum. If mole, say, claims to block me, and I claim to have gotten a result (or end up dead, since his role should act as a doc, if I understand it), then we know one of the two of us is scum. If we go with this, I think one of the remaining masons should choose who blocks who, to try to avoid pairing two scum. We can talk about it a bit more, but my feeling is that the best plan would be for mole and IS to block to two cops in some pairing, and for both of us to investigate Nanook. That way, if one of the investigations goes through, we're able to point to a lying RB and know about Nanook, as well. If neither of the investigations goes through, then any kills were either done by Nanook or by paired lying scum.

That said, I think the remaining scum probably have talents in this game (like Fishbulb), which is why I still don't completely trust you FD or mole. Look at the "injured" players from the first two nights. Nobody has claimed a role consistent with that outcome, and only one of the two is consistent with potential doc protection. It couldn't have been Fishbulb, because he was dead before Phoebus was injured, and I doubt that it was Coolbot, though I can't know that for sure. It's not inconsistent with the available evidence that Fishbulb tortured Coolbot Night One and shared that information, which you later used to get CB lynched. Neither is it inconsistent with the available evidence that the injuries are being caused by a scum roleblocker who could well be mole or IS.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:49 am

Post by Fuldu »

PeaceBringer, I find your claim somewhat improbable and the easiest to lose without fear. I'd like to spend tonight gathering more information on the other four players and we have to lynch somebody today. I don't find you especially more scummy than your previous incarnation, I'm just making a choice about which of the players I think are likely to be scum is the safest bet for today.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:04 am

Post by Fuldu »

mole wrote:Unvote: olio

It's not me either. I think there's someone who can back me up with my claim of innocence...
This was the one I saw.

But you haven't addressed the larger question of a roleblocking plan for tonight. I fully recognize that I don't look good in this situation. My play in this game has been less than stellar. But all I can do is tell the truth and try to recommend a plan that will help me to prove my worth. I was blocked by Cadmium Night Two (which no one has disputed) so at the very least I can prove that I didn't go out and kill the night of four attacks. If we set up a plan for testing the roleblockers tonight, that should help us to pin down who is lying and who is telling the truth.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:44 am

Post by Fuldu »

Hey, PB, I've said that I suspect IS, but his role can be tested if he'll ever explain it to us. Everyone else has claimed and he's still just giving vague generalities of a daytime-roleblocker-something-or-other.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:12 am

Post by Fuldu »

I am definitely not voting for myself.

PB, we have recruitment in a good number of games here (typically the role(s) doing so are called a cult), but I don't see any evidence that that's the case in this game.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:28 pm

Post by Fuldu »

Well, that's lynch, then. My condolences both to Foolster and to the town.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:36 pm

Post by Fuldu »

Foolster41 wrote:Fuldu attempts to investigates Mneme (But is blocked by Mole)
Not true, actually. I really did neglect to investigate anyone the first night. I read the whole bit of my role PM about protection from gun attacks and being called a coward, resulting in some PMs back and forth about that aspect of the role. But somehow I completely missed the investigative piece of my role. Night Two I tried to investigate Mneme and was told, politely but firmly, that Mneme was dead and that maybe I wanted to pick somebody else. Nice to see that my stupid error actually made no difference whatsoever. Stupid roleblockers.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”