Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Cupcake Butterfly »

Afternoon,
darlings

To set the tone for this beautiful game, I share with you all the person who invented renewable energy!

Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:54 am

@MOD
, can people end up in multiple neighborhoods if they were on an elimination wagon?
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:41 am

In post 109, Dannflor wrote:
In post 107, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 79, OkaPoka wrote:president dann rolled scum oh no!
vote me :(
In post 112, OkaPoka wrote:well as mechanical talk has so evidently pointed out this setup is very very hard to win for town without proper leashing, we still need good reads to win, but good reads are not enough. we need good leashes as well as otherwise there is simply too much room for scum to force a win.
In post 113, OkaPoka wrote:HURT: dannflor best i can do
In post 117, Dannflor wrote:
In post 112, OkaPoka wrote:well as mechanical talk has so evidently pointed out this setup is very very hard to win for town without proper leashing, we still need good reads to win, but good reads are not enough. we need good leashes as well as otherwise there is simply too much room for scum to force a win.
do you think it's possible to efficiently get good reads in a game where we aren't allowed to vote?

I feel like you should know such a plan either scum sides the day play or is just doomed to fail
I like this snippet of conversation from both parties.

Dann is trying to find a logical explanation for Oka's lack of initiative, but he's not applying pressure either to shove Oka into an offensive stance or punish Oka for a read he doesn't like.

Dann continuing to discuss his view of the setup strategy is in good faith, and Oka is reading a lot into his votes and what that implies for town later; it reads more cautious rather than self-conscious.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:36 am

In post 182, Solo wrote:I forgot how stimulating mafia can be, I have so many thoughts running around in my head but putting them into words is a different matter entirely. Voicing the reads without the reasons is probably enough though it would pain my past self

Bell - town
Oka - town
I have a similar vex. I've adopted the mentality of explaining mostly when an explanation is asked of me, or so, that's a passive style I want to assume more.

As for setup spec, I think limiting the wagons people are on to 2 or 3 maximum is a way to minimize the risk of blocking and parking.
- This forces scum to either block together to a few central hoods or spread out and lose hood power.
- This gives town more breathing room - it almost ensures majority of town across most, if not all of the hoods, even in the event of repeated mislims.

If we truly are having an even-distribution of players among every neighborhood, even if we don't have a 6th hood (assuming everybody votes), most players will only be at 2 neighborhoods with this approach.

But this is my shot at the mech discussion, and likely only. I think spending more time than not on mech strategy is a distraction.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:42 am

In post 188, Solo wrote:
In post 184, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 182, Solo wrote:I forgot how stimulating mafia can be, I have so many thoughts running around in my head but putting them into words is a different matter entirely. Voicing the reads without the reasons is probably enough though it would pain my past self

Bell - town
Oka - town
I have a similar vex. I've adopted the mentality of explaining mostly when an explanation is asked of me, or so, that's a passive style I want to assume more.

As for setup spec, I think limiting the wagons people are on to 2 or 3 maximum is a way to minimize the risk of blocking and parking.
- This forces scum to either block together to a few central hoods or spread out and lose hood power.
- This gives town more breathing room - it almost ensures majority of town across most, if not all of the hoods, even in the event of repeated mislims.

If we truly are having an even-distribution of players among every neighborhood, even if we don't have a 6th hood (assuming everybody votes), most players will only be at 2 neighborhoods with this approach.

But this is my shot at the mech discussion, and likely only. I think spending more time than not on mech strategy is a distraction.
Just checking if I understand correctly; do you mean we should restrain the amount of hoods each player can live in?
Yes. That was the idea.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:13 am

In post 253, GuiltyLion wrote:She's roleplaying as the character Dusa from Hades and making references to that. you should play that game if you're at all a video gamer, one of the best titles of last year

Dann, did you answer my question about your Bell townread?
Thanks for the clarity. I did not catch the gimmick either.
In post 264, Bell wrote:Phone post autocorrected me. Blah. I’m usually very lamist as town.
Does scum double down on the exact thing they are being questioned on? (Hypothetical.)

Bell, was boredom the only factor that prompted your reread?
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:28 am

For future reference, I will be referring Save The Dragons as "Dragons" instead of STD...
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:44 am

Someone will have to spell out to me why Dragon is the top wagon...

FakeGod, if there's something you want to direct my attention to you'll need to be specific.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:57 am

In post 333, Bell wrote:@cupcake, I have summer vacation off and a lot of free time but no that’s not the only reason. I also want to focus more because I don’t think I’m very good at reading people correctly and while more effort might not actually make me anymore accurate it would make me feel less bad about it
Personally, rereading may introduce doubt within me if I do it prior to a flip, but I'm tempted to do it a lot. This alt is to help mitigate that by deadpaning my tone and constructing more logic based arguments than my base personality assumes.

But your response here reads genuine. I think illustrating uncertainty in reading ability is hard for scum to do without the feigned ignorance being apparent. Namely, your reread didn't seem to 180 against or for someone conveniently or season the current conversation with loud uncertainty.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:11 am

Mental note to elaborate on thoughts when I can, likely tonight.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:23 am

Still can't give this game the attention it deserves at the moment, so I propose people come to me with questions and thoughts.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:37 am

UNOwen, your approach towards me seems very indirect. You go back and forth between parking a vote, but you don't follow up with questions, arguments, or ideas.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:00 am

In post 814, UNOwen wrote:
In post 813, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:UNOwen, your approach towards me seems very indirect. You go back and forth between parking a vote, but you don't follow up with questions, arguments, or ideas.
True. I think it's notable that no-one has challenged me on it, including you until now.
I wanted to see where you would take it, or if anyone else would bite at the opportunity to wagon. It's hard to look at a naked vote and think much of it.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:00 pm

Oh,
lovely

Maybe
threatening to fade my existence will be the motivation I need to participate.

I'll confirm that I have no solid scumreads because I've read less than the first 20 pages of the game, even less with critical thought. Larges are not
my kink
what I thought I could keep up with.

To make this fun, I'd love to invite my opportunistic wagoners to a game!

The Wheel of Speech!

Here's how the game works...

Everybody on this wheel is assigned a number between 1 and 5 in clockwise order: Bingle as number 1, FakeGod, DrippingGoofball, Dannflor, and then Almost50 as number 5.

I will pick a number between 1 and 5 arbitrarily (you'll have to take my word for it, I don't know how to do the random number thingamajig in the forum text.) The person who's number I picked has several options:

1. Pick a person in the playerlist for me to personally ISO
and give tons of feedback on.
2. Force me to answer any question you have through a diagram
involving my reads, thoughts on the gamestate, or a reaction to YOUR commentary on anything. (Yes, the diagram may still have words attached.)
3. Pass...
You forgo your turn of participation, and I will continue to the next number I draw.
4. Deflect...
This is functionally like Pass, but you MUST choose ANOTHER player on the Wheel for them to enact their turn. If someone deflects to you though, you can still choose to pass.

You only get
ONE
turn until you're eliminated from the Wheel. So make sure you know what you want to do! :D

Yes, new players can still join the Wheel by
VOTING
me
BEFOR
E I get to the
LAST
player on the wheel. You will be counted into the wheel the following time at which I bring up the wheel again.

But Cupcake Butterfly! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? I want to do MORE than one thing on my turn!

What if I wanted Cupcake to ISO MULTIPLE players at once?
What if I wanted Cupcake to answer MULTIPLE questions with a diagram?
What if I wanted Deflect to another player on Wheel AND force that crooked MF Cupcake to spew?

There is an
EASY
way to do so!
Just guess who my
MAIN
account is!! Any guess of who my main is will do!
You
ALL
have a good chance to figure out my main account! After all... I've played with 10 of you before
THAT I KNOW OF
... over half of which with multiple games.
I'm not a stranger.
;)

Here's An Example How This Game Works With ALL Mechanics In Play

Cupcake:
Number 3.

DrippingGoofball:
PASS.

Cupcake:
Number 1

Bingle:
Deflect! Dannflor!

Dannflor:
I hate all of you. 1. ISO OkaPoka.

Cupcake:
*ISOs OkaPoka and gives a very in-depth read.*

OkaPoka:
I hate you, Cupcake.
OkaPoka Votes Cupcake Butterfly For Elimination... Since Numbers 1, 3, and 4 have already been used, the current numbers are: OkaPoka at 1. FakeGod at 2. Almost50 at 5.

Cupcake:
Number 5!

Almost50:
I think you are Zoraster! Number 2... Give me a diagram about x and y.

Cupcake:
GIRL, I WISH. OK, here's my poor artistic ability in full public detail.... Now, number 2!

FakeGod:
Deflect.

OkaPoka:
DAMN IT, FAKEGOD. OK, I think you're NANCY. ISO Gamma Emerald and Bell.

Cupcake:
*ISOs Gamma Emerald and Bell.*

Bell and Gamma Emerald vote Cupcake bringing to L-1, Cupcake is lolhammered. Game over... both due to lim, and because Bell, Gamma Emerald, and random person who voted Cupcake after last player on wheel was picked.

This is all VERY confusing so I can reiterate the rules once again!

But, here we go!

NUMBER ONE: BINGLE, YOU'RE UP!

Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:02 pm

Oh, and if you don't want to play, just don't engage with a choice! I'll automatically consider you as a Pass. :) Don't want to force the lovelies into doing things they'd rather not wish.

If you don't want to immediately choose something, then just say so! No timer... But good luck trying to get a quick response from me on the working weekdays. ;) So don't stall.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:05 pm

One final mechanic!

If you don't want to wait for me to engage with you, just send a picture or GIF of a Cupcake Butterfly. Like so:

I will immediately consider that this is YOUR turn ALONGSIDE the current person's.
Bell wrote:I’m upset that I didn’t vote cupcake and can’t play the game now.
Put me at L-3 and join the queue. :twisted:
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:30 pm

In post 1071, DrippingGoofball wrote:Cupcake Butterfly:
if OMGUS morphed into voodoo math.
That's the spirit!
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:35 pm

In post 1073, DrippingGoofball wrote:CB/Noraa still scum.
LMAO

You must guess when it's YOUR turn, silly! You could give a Cupcake Butterfly picture so you can force me to do your bidding, within the negotiated rules~

Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:50 pm

In post 1080, Bingle wrote:I choose: The gamestate.

Talk at length about what you think the general state of the thread means. If you must have a name to talk about to kick off your reading, Yuri makes sense as a cw to you, but a wall about a single player is really not what we need right now.
The gamestate feels like it has fluctuated with activity levels depending on the day.
It's chaotic as several players have reached a notable amount of votes at some point {Cupcake, Guilty, Yuri, Dragons, Gamma Emerald, Solo}, and there's no clear consensus on scum beyond multiple players voting someone for generally agreed-upon reasons.

My first impression of Yuri was uncertainty because the starting of his posts focused largely on his interaction with you, Bingle, as well as opposition to mechanical discussion (in posts where he dismisses Oka's interjection and mechtalk to acquire a read). He doesn't break this until , when he shifts attention to GuiltyLion, Hypo, and Solo. Any feeling of an agenda begins to dissipate because there's no clear point of discussion that Yuri is basing his interactions around, which rings as likelier town since there's no set method to his posts. I liked the vote against Dannflor because that slot was vocal and Yuri's vote was the first against him, which felt both natural and uninhibited. I don't detect any content involving Dragons even though he was the largest wagon at the time, so there's little context to question whether Dann was meant to be a counterwagon. The aversion to being pocketed in is something I don't think concerns scum in most situations, scum tends to work off players that they have some form of influence on, and Yuri both opposes this interaction and prevents it from someone else he's stated to have a hard time reading. I don't know his history on the site or with you, so I can't speak to his sincerity on how he perceives your slot. Part of me is weary about where your townread on him comes from, since it's not clear what you think about them beyond that "they're probably town."

The two of you don't feel TvS, and because this gamestate is a bit hard to find a consistent pace, and there's confirmed town among all the wagons so far numerically - I'm good with leaning into my assessment of town for at least this dayphase. Also because I've skimmed and noted that the largest factor in Yuri continuing discussion about his views of your slot and mechtalk are through inquiry from Dannflor and OkaPoka.

Since this translates to the gamestate having wagons bullseye-ing town, I'm losing trust in the votes on the current wagons.

And me being a counterwagon could imply two things I see right now:

Scum are deflecting from a Yuri wagon, either to whiteknight a suspected town for credit or to protect a scumbuddy.
I'm an easy vote for scum to jump onto since everybody generally scumreads me for two universally noted reasons: I have not committed to a scumread openly, and I have had inconsistent activity.

Both situations are not mutually exclusive, which is part of what prompted me to launch
The Wheel of Speech!

Since I failed to actually create a diagram or an ISO, I'll compensate for a GIF of Yumeko Jabami to capture the vibe of my thoughts on the gamestate.

p-edit
T3 wrote: That is... a strange anime.
You typed "amazing" wrong.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:51 pm

let me know if the GIFs are too much, the anime is a bit wild with expressions hehe :3
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:58 pm

ooof, that's unfortunate. would you want me to find other types of GIFs?

On a roll from 2 to 5, I rolled a 3!

DrippingGoofball's, turn.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:02 am

In post 1102, Dusa wrote:With that said, CB's "I need help to get into a 40 page game that's been open for a week" doesn't jive with me as coming from town who has played with more than half the list, so my vote remains there atm. I'm townreading everyone who has posted more content than me with the exception of the Solo50 slot, and of those I'm weakest on Dusa.
I think you should change your expectations of me. I've never digressed my level of familiarity or strength in reading the various people I've hinted at playing with. Plus, this alt is almost MEANT for finding a new playstyle and tone for myself, so I'm not thinking about Mafia the same way I did when I played often on my main.

And I don't think meta is usually reliable, and even if I did have a meta rulebook for anyone with high accuracy, it borders on violating site rules in extreme cases.

It doesn't ring as sincere for you or others to place a high expectation of my readability because
that makes it easy for town and scum alike to assess my alignment on the ability to read the game, not my behavior.

In post 1100, Dannflor wrote:@CB, who is scum?
I am reluctant to list anyone on my wagon until the game almost or has completed, but here is where my brain is going: {Dusa, UNOwen, Oka, Bell, Lavar} is my pool currently.
But to pretense this, I don't believe my wagon is full of scum, maybe 2 maximum.
In post 1113, Almost50 wrote:@Cupcake: I'd like to assert I don't drink and/or do drugs at all. However, after reading your I feel like doing either or both (whichever you've done to help you produce that post)
I don't need substances. ;)
In post 1115, OkaPoka wrote:is it bad that the person who is popping up in my head as cupcake is a banned user
Nope.
Hint: My main has NEVER even received a warning or been banned.

In post 1116, OkaPoka wrote:im like ok with yuri/cupcake/guiltylion wagons

not apathetic but also i just want to observe because all outcomes are ok for me
I don't like the complacency here. Unless you believe all 3 wagons are majority of the scum team, why aren't you trying to deduce what could be a mislim or challenge wagons that you may not think is as strong, or at the very least, the reasons of an individual?
In post 1118, Gamma Emerald wrote: ...?
What's the end goal of this? What made you think/want to do this?
Funsies, engagement, manic-like behavior?

No, but really, this game isn't about me having NO scumreads, it's about me having SHITTY scumreads - by my standard.

It's D1 in a large, I'm much more likely to find town with greater confidence than I am scum.

Also, just because I'd be inclined to vote, is NOT quite motive enough for me to do so in this game's mechanic.

I don't need to explain the wagon/hood correlation. I want to see how a wagon forms to help me ultimately decide the player's alignment. Even without this mechanic, I'm not going to vote D1 until I'm confident on where I sit or do not want my unvote to be taken as silence if the deadline draws too near.
In post 1123, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: cupcake butterfly
got townpings from Fenrir in some posts I saw quoted by A50, and I want in on CB's game so I'm moving there
:twisted:
In post 1125, GuiltyLion wrote:Can yall please not do anything rash until tomorrow, was a little alarming that even while I was typing that Cupcake picked up another vote.

Anyway it's 2am here, ta ta for now but will be back when I said.
When you're in the top 3 hottest wagons in the dayphase, and the two stronger wagons are both players you want to assess for longer period of time, I doubt you have much of a survivalist bone in your body.

Without actually reading majority of GuiltyLion's ISO, I feel good townleaning them a based off this principle.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:04 am

Dannflor, give me a Cupcake Butterfly picture and a guess on my main so you can grill me more!

Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:05 am

In post 1127, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 1081, Dusa wrote:With that said, CB's "I need help to get into a 40 page game that's been open for a week" doesn't jive with me as coming from town who has played with more than half the list, so my vote remains there atm. I'm townreading everyone who has posted more content than me with the exception of the Solo50 slot, and of those I'm weakest on Dusa.
I think you should change your expectations of me. I've never digressed my level of familiarity or strength in reading the various people I've hinted at playing with. Plus, this alt is almost MEANT for finding a new playstyle and tone for myself, so I'm not thinking about Mafia the same way I did when I played often on my main.

And I don't think meta is usually reliable, and even if I did have a meta rulebook for anyone with high accuracy, it borders on violating site rules in extreme cases.

It doesn't ring as sincere for you or others to place a high expectation of my readability because
that makes it easy for town and scum alike to assess my alignment on the ability to read the game, not my behavior.
Oh wait, this is Bingle's post that Dusa quoted, wanted to clarify this for readers.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:33 am

I don't like the thread progression from "Cupcake is not present" --> "Cupcake is putting on a show" --> "Let's go after one of the votes on Cupcake, but Cupcake still bad."

Feels like people are putting me on the backburner in favor of a more probable lim rather than sorting me, since most of the responses to my game were some variation of "I don't care." Nothing in good faith for me to grab a hold onto here. :/ It's feeding my disinterest with hard-solving.

Gamma, I do want an explanation on how you jumped from wanting to join the Wheel of Speech game to considering me as confscum, and how a flip from me would your read of Dusa?
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:54 am

In post 1206, Almost50 wrote:I am unlikely to join the fast-growing Gamma wagon. I don't see anything scummy in their posts and I dislike the speed in which it got from 0 to 5 votes
This pings me too, I liked Dusa pushing Gamma but the shift between which wagon is most prominent is too swift for me to trust it.

Also because the players who are switching most to new wagons all or mostly reciprocate townreads. I think gatekeeping who's on wagon is good in theory, because it ensures a more confident townbloc, but it's not going to discourage unvotes from excluded players who are already on a wagon in a manner that isn't contrived or combative (such as Yuri as I've skimmed a post of someone having reservations with him being in a hood.) I'm going to review the vote counts by tomorrow morning at the latest.

p-edit

I'm rereading Dusa, I think it's easy to write her off as a gimmick poster and I liked that the sympathized with me in . Dusa, walk me through your progression on Oka?
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:57 am

Dann, why do my posts come from the perspective of someone filling space and not a method to engage?

And I'm having difficulty following your current townreads because of how easily you flipped on one of your strongest.

Your position on me feels convenient for you, since there's been little challenge to your takes in the game thus far that I've seen.

~~~

Oka, walk me through your lim pool because it seems to change 1 or 2 people each time you bring it up, and you don't seem to care where the lim on the pool lands as long as it's the majority of the plist backing it.
Cupcake Butterfly
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Cupcake Butterfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:10 am

In post 1365, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1363, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:This pings me too, I liked Dusa pushing Gamma but the shift between which wagon is most prominent is too swift for me to trust it.
Whyyyyy? What about the swiftness makes the wagon not trustworthy? Also, it switched from you, who from your perspective should be assumed town,
so it's not like the speed of the shift is a response to a wagon on scum
. Do you think Gamma is simply an easier elimination than yourself?
Because the votes went from 0 to almost-limmed in less than 24 hours, and in a game where scum is benefited by joining a wagon to become part of a hood, that gives me pause.

And why does me being town prevent me from reviewing an alternative wagon critically?

And no, I can't assess what makes a lim easier or not.
Dannflor wrote:
In post 1364, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:Dann, why do my posts come from the perspective of someone filling space and not a method to engage?
Well, you just said this:
Feels like people are putting me on the backburner in favor of a more probable lim rather than sorting me, since most of the responses to my game were some variation of "I don't care." Nothing in good faith for me to grab a hold onto here. :/ It's feeding my disinterest with hard-solving.
Judging by the gameshow, you obviously have the initiative to be able to start hard-solving on your own engagement. But instead it feels like you're using the fact that players are focusing on slots that are producing content over you to excuse the fact that you aren't putting out much content. There's a wealth of good-faith content in the present game even if it's not directed specifically towards you, and it only feels like its within these last few posts that you've made an earnest attempt to engage with the game at large, which feels convenient, but also I know how difficult it can be to get into a game at a later stage like this sometimes. I also feel you didn't really form any conclusions off the response to your gameshow, at least any conclusions that didn't just lead to the above quote and your apparent disinterest.
I work best when I'm in a back and forth and working alongside other players because I don't have the time to sit through and read every page to come up with an assessment with no solid information in this game thus far, and the game was to help work in spite of that. I guess I've tackled the game at an unhelpful angle for myself to read, since people nor myself are getting much out of my posts.

I'll return when I'm not having furniture delivered to my house and trying to cram work in after.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”