Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #299 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Hello guys, as everyone of you guys know, in the world of pokemon (the anime), there is this popular theory that ash, the protagonist is actually in a coma, which would explain the fact that he isn't aging at all throughout his adventure, this theory is further advanced by the fact that in the introduction of the first episode, we see ash biking, nothing abnormal here you'd say BUUUUUUUUUT very quickly, he trips and hits his head against a rock, and gets up just fine without any injury, not even a bit of blood ! therefore, it may actually be that this rock put his in an unconscious state, and his brain is solely going on with the story, without dramatizing it obvious BUUUUUUUUT actually there is a more realistic theory, due to the fact that injuries from hitting a rock are rarely rougher that just some hurting and that's it, in the opening introduction of the episode, before any of this rock thing starts therefore, we can see ho-ho, the legendary bird, flying right over ash, "how's this relevant" you guys might ask? WEEEEEEEEEL, in his pokedex entry, ho-ho's feathers are described as "having the ability to fulfill someone's wish" and clearly, if ash had one dream, it would absolutely be to have pokemon adventures forever, therefore explaining his persistent junevility

anyways hello to my TED talk, today i'll explain how peoples who are into feet pics should be executed publically
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Gypyx »

am i the only one to like STD's reaction to his wagon? Like, it's quite the overagression from TSQ, and fenrir's reaction doesn't really feel calculated if y'all see what i mean

additionally wheme seems cool
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Gypyx »

nah, i just like the content of his character and the greeneness of his role PM

most major thing is that i doubt scum would do the charizard fake claim thingy

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 310, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 308, Gypyx wrote:am i the only one to like STD's reaction to his wagon? Like, it's quite the overagression from TSQ, and fenrir's reaction doesn't really feel calculated if y'all see what i mean

additionally wheme seems cool
What of my points do you disagree with?
i'm thinking that STD's comment on the gamestate isn't indicative of him actually picking between wagons to choose which one to call out as random as this is the only real wagon we got while STD was online, besides yeah, it was absolutely random too and i don't see why you're making such a big deal outta this

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Gypyx »

hmmm, fuck

yeah okay that's fair, better that way, still weighting on the side of town!STD tho

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 318, Sharing the Brain Cell wrote:
In post 311, Gypyx wrote:most major thing is that i doubt scum would do the charizard fake claim thingy
I had a null takeaway on that because the ruleset openly limits the gens to 2 and 3, and I don't think fakeclaiming an obviously fake claim is likely to mean anything more than early-game shitposting.

Also, pretty sure I know what pokemon Mastina is claiming, but not sure if there's any benefit/detriment to saying. I
will
say I'm trying to think if there's a scummy equivalent that would want to be targeted, (something that steals your ability or something?) and I can't think of anything. So for now I'm thinking that's probably a legit town claim?

@Mastina: do you know what happens if you get targeted by multiple people in the same night?

- B.
that's a good point, on the other hand i might be overanalyzing a crumb too, but idk, got a good but feeling from wheme doing this

additionally, while the claim is slightly +town, i doubt mastina's role can't be a scum role too, heck, a reflexive rolecop maybe?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:01 am

Post by Gypyx »

so uh T3 apart not liking 122 from milo, anything more concrete from your catchup?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Gypyx »

thinking about it, mastina, maybe you should put a reduction to the number of peeps who should visit you? Like, restrict it to half the PL or something, cuz i doubt we'd gain much worth from 4-5 of our powerful PRs taking a shot on you on the long term

also VOTE: alexandrite less talk more scrap

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 363, Alexandrite wrote:what does this mean
honetly it doesn't mean anything

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 366, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 359, Gypyx wrote:thinking about it, mastina, maybe you should put a reduction to the number of peeps who should visit you? Like, restrict it to half the PL or something, cuz i doubt we'd gain much worth from 4-5 of our powerful PRs taking a shot on you on the long term

also VOTE: alexandrite less talk more scrap
But how would that be determined? It’s not like we’re doing a mass claim on D1.

~Innuendos
just have mastina make an arbitrary way to separate things, if she's town we're good if she's scum we can prob read into the list she gives

statistically it would be hard for a random list to not contain any good PR

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Gypyx »

well, it's true that this way of doing things lower the chances of having the best role visit (although that might not even be the case depending on the tiebreaker for multiple visits)

but like, generally, the 2nd / 3rd / even 4th best role are not gonna be significantly weaker than the very best

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 379, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 377, Gypyx wrote:well, it's true that this way of doing things lower the chances of having the best role visit (although that might not even be the case depending on the tiebreaker for multiple visits)

but like, generally, the 2nd / 3rd / even 4th best role are not gonna be significantly weaker than the very best
She said she default coppies first pr right? The obvious problem with that is if Mastina’s town, then if the most powerful pr visits her first, then we get double. Well, I would strongly suggest that any relatively weak prs, use their abilities elsewhere. This will ensure we get a double dose of strong tpr.

~I
oh yeah, obviously

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 390, Firebringer wrote:
In post 315, mastina wrote:Yo, will be back here to read and give reads later but for now just wanted to claim this;
I am a 1x reflexive role-copier
; I will get a one-shot copy of the first power to target me. So,
if you think your power is pretty damn strong especially if a second player can use it, you should target me N1
Reflexively don't believe this either. Or extremely misleading.

W/e
has Mastina changed her habit of never fake-claiming though?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 411, Sharing the Brain Cell wrote:I'm WIFOMing myself here, but I do wonder if scum would be this obstinate about continuing to do the blatantly anti-town thing.

and then that most recent post.

hmm.

yeah okay whatever back to this for now

VOTE: STD

-q
well, to be fair, pretty sure that gimmick isn't even alignement indicative right ? besides that's like 5 posts into the doggo guy's ISO at the time you're saying this, that's barely even callable as an iso lol

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Gypyx »

VOTE: braincell

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Gypyx »

unrelated to my previous quote btw, just realized

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 680, May and Brendan wrote:
VC1.02
With 21 alive, it takes 11 to eliminate someone

Firebringer (1):
Ralts
Save The Dragons (5):
Thestatusquo, Sharing the Brain Cell, Woolax, chowchow, SleepyKrew
Milobird (3):
Kitty Trauma Team, imaginality, Save The Dragons
Sharing the Brain Cell (6):
SirCakez, Firebringer, Whemestar, Wisdom, Gypyx, Truth innuendos Lies
Alexandrite (1):
Gypyx
Truth Innuendos Lies (2):
SleepyKrew, Dwlee99

Not Voting:
T3, Alexandrite, The Goat, mastina

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-10-13 21:30:00)

Mod Notes: The Goat has yet to confirm
Please feel free to ask for further clarification regarding your role if you're confused.
Sample rolecard added to OP
Not counting
while i'm certainely glad to have doublevoter status, i think i'm fine with my vote on Alexandrite being removed

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 752, mastina wrote:
I am aware that both you and STD are experienced enough scum players to make a SvS or SvT fight look TvT, HOWEVER:
I think you are town by your posting;
I think STD is town by his posting;
I think the fight between you and STD looks town on both ends;
I think the people who have said the fight is TvT directly are, overall, a group
more
likely to contain scum rather than less.
so you're more likely to be scum according to your own words?

edit while reading further : yeah okay saw your answer to ralts, not a huge fan of admitting that you yourself are scummy but like i don't know how to play mafia so idk

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 751, mastina wrote:
In post 359, Gypyx wrote:thinking about it, mastina, maybe you should put a reduction to the number of peeps who should visit you? Like, restrict it to half the PL or something, cuz i doubt we'd gain much worth from 4-5 of our powerful PRs taking a shot on you on the long term
I mean the problem with that is, the only way we'd have to know who should be the PR targeting me is if we had a D1 massclaim--with that obviously being something we shouldn't do, that means we have no way of coordinating it. We don't know who the best person to target me would be. And we have no way of limiting the number of players targeting me, either.

So my solution was just to leave it to the PRs in question, that if they think their role is strong especially with a second person getting a 1x copy of it, to have them target me.
yeah but the problem is like, if we have 4-5 of our most powerful roles stack up on ya (which seems quite like a realistic thing to occur given the openeness of what could happen), it probably won't be of much worth in the end, because we essentially trade 3-4 night actions in exchange for hoping you're town and will use those well, see what i mean?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 828, SirCakez wrote:I'm scared if i talk about people town reading me that they will stop town reading me
I legit play my town games like scum half the time because I get miselimmed so much
well, if you're scared to the point of "deep anxiety" or sumthin' then how come you're talking about it like that without

feels less like a preemptive apology (which eh, i guess it would be worth a slight townlean) and more like you're trying to publically project what your town mindset would be

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 798, Milobird wrote:
In post 797, Bell wrote:I say this with love Gyphx.

-Bell
*grumbles.

-Bell.

Bell, bell, bell.
ya no worries, see what you mean there, altho it's been 3 months since i haven't had a real game of mafia, so i dunno, seems like pretty outdated meta to me? :shifty:

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:50 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 852, SirCakez wrote:
In post 840, Gypyx wrote:
In post 828, SirCakez wrote:I'm scared if i talk about people town reading me that they will stop town reading me
I legit play my town games like scum half the time because I get miselimmed so much
well, if you're scared to the point of "deep anxiety" or sumthin' then how come you're talking about it like that without

feels less like a preemptive apology (which eh, i guess it would be worth a slight townlean) and more like you're trying to publically project what your town mindset would be
That is exactly what I was doing lol
??

what is the "that"

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:03 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 846, imaginality wrote:I don't like Gypyx and Ralts jumping on mastina's comment about the people who see TSQ v STD as TvT being more likely scum than not.

It seemed like deliberately reading the comment in the worst way.

Ralts raised it as a question whereas Gypyx continued to paint it as though mastina was calling herself scummy even after reading mastina's reply to Ralts. Which, like, I don't see why Gypyx bothers to post that as town, but as scum it is a chance to splash a bit of dirt on someone.
Well, look, got a personal theory that scum are quite more likely than town to admit they did the sussy, cuz like, obviously they
know
they aren't innocent, especially in cases where it's like "yeah doing that is bad, i know i did it but pls bear with me"

and on the question of posting it, i saw the first message, wrote it, then saw her developping on it, and even though that kinda puts it into perspetive as something widespread, still thought it was notable enuff to br pointed out

plus i took like 5 good minutes to get that gif link working so i wasn't gonna let it good to waste lmao

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

also imaginality if you could tell the difference between sharing reads and being a devilish scum drawing attention to town's scummy posts

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:10 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 857, SirCakez wrote:
In post 854, Gypyx wrote:
In post 852, SirCakez wrote:
In post 840, Gypyx wrote:

That is exactly what I was doing lol
??

what is the "that"
Publicly projecting my town mindset so people understand me better
aaah

i wasn't thinking you'd go and say that tbh lol, i meant this as more a bad thing like, scum!you is emulating it

interesting that you didn't connect the dots here

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 867, SirCakez wrote:What's your point
If I was scum emulating it then why would I even bring it up
because you think that's how town you would act?

i think i'm kinda not finding anymore stuff that's really readable without twisting my brain through 10 layers of interpretation so like, i'll drop the convo there if you're fine with it

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Gypyx »

second paragraph was about the back and forth with cake obv

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 872, The Goat wrote:Gypyx posted something early on that felt scummy, but I’m going to do a reread. Hyperskimming 35 pages didn’t give me much.
btw got any updates on that "something"?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 877, Wisdom wrote:
In post 871, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 848, Wisdom wrote:I like Imaginality for town I think

I don't think Gypyx is scummy but eh, not objecting either
He sounds similar to how he played in OMB.

Imaginality.

~I
Whats omb and what alignment was he there
owner's market blitz

he was a greenie

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1001, SirCakez wrote:
In post 990, Gypyx wrote:
In post 867, SirCakez wrote:What's your point
If I was scum emulating it then why would I even bring it up
because you think that's how town you would act?

i think i'm kinda not finding anymore stuff that's really readable without twisting my brain through 10 layers of interpretation so like, i'll drop the convo there if you're fine with it
okay

yeah mastina being absent is ugly
stirred my brain on that topic
isn't mastina always low activity though

pedit : stop pediting you chuckleheads

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 943, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 936, Save The Dragons wrote:milobird - why strong town, i feel like they're scummy
chowchow - why strong town, i feel like there's not enough to read
KTT - how do you have a read at all
Alexandrite - how do you have a read at all
Sleepykrew - how do you have a town read there's nothing going on
Mastina - why is this null she seems really town to me
TIL - why is this null nancy seems really town to me
Gypyx - why is this null he seems pretty polarizing
I already answered chow chow and milo.

KTT: I quite like kuribos post and thought I remembered content from mala as well that I liked earlier. But I just went back and looked at the iso and you're correct there's not as much meat there as I remembered there being. I still slightly town read Kuribo's entrance, but I think you're correct they're too high.

Alexandrite: I have a vague sort of tone town read on gamma specifically who I have a hell of a lot of experience with. It's really weak though.

Sleepykrew: Its a vague tonal read as well. I actually agreed with sircakez reasoning for finding SK town as I have him mildly townbinned for it as well. but I was surprised it was his number one response when I asked him for a town read.

Mastina: Agree to disagree. I've seen this from Mastina scum before many times. She hasn't done anything out of her scum range even a little bit.

TIL: I do not agree that nancy reads as town, obviously. I do not think she reads scum either exactly and its possible that I'm just picking up hydra dissonance but if you refer to anime destroys untrod tripod there was almost a sort of indiginance there when anyone scum read her which I'm just not quite picking up in the same way in this game. It's like she knows she needs to replicate that sort of reaction to being scum read but her heart isn't quite in it. This isn't enough to scum read her but its enough to not put her in a town bin for sure.

Gypyx: I've kind of talked about this previously but I don't really see the case on gypyx to the extent that it is being sold. I don't really agree with Bell that his interaction with me defending you for instance meets the criteria that people were saying for why they found him scummy. At the same time he also has not done much at all. So...you know, somewhere in the middle.

Also VOTE: firebringer

This interaction has pushed you into somewhere between the bottom of TRUE null and the top of mild scum.
you forgot to explain chowchow, while it's pretty much your most obscure read out there lol
like, your only positive comment on them was about sticking to the gimmick right?

and okay cakez

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Gypyx »

oh >.>

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Gypyx »

yeah no sorry, will try to pay more attention to surroundnigs posts in the future promised

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Gypyx »

hey there i have a pretty important test tommorow so like, not so much time for mafia but if y'all have anything directed at me i can get some time on board to respond

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Gypyx »

glad to see things didn't move so much these last 2 days (initiating catchup)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1497, Alexandrite wrote:If there’s a wagon on Cakez page me and I’ll be on it. This is his scumgame.

-Gamma
i'd like a rephrase, you're saying that basically cakez only wagons you as scum? Or that Cakez is scum but you're not willing to start a wagon ?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1547, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:
In post 299, Gypyx wrote:Hello guys, as everyone of you guys know, in the world of pokemon (the anime), there is this popular theory that ash, the protagonist is actually in a coma, which would explain the fact that he isn't aging at all throughout his adventure, this theory is further advanced by the fact that in the introduction of the first episode, we see ash biking, nothing abnormal here you'd say BUUUUUUUUUT very quickly, he trips and hits his head against a rock, and gets up just fine without any injury, not even a bit of blood ! therefore, it may actually be that this rock put his in an unconscious state, and his brain is solely going on with the story, without dramatizing it obvious BUUUUUUUUT actually there is a more realistic theory, due to the fact that injuries from hitting a rock are rarely rougher that just some hurting and that's it, in the opening introduction of the episode, before any of this rock thing starts therefore, we can see ho-ho, the legendary bird, flying right over ash, "how's this relevant" you guys might ask? WEEEEEEEEEL, in his pokedex entry, ho-ho's feathers are described as "having the ability to fulfill someone's wish" and clearly, if ash had one dream, it would absolutely be to have pokemon adventures forever, therefore explaining his persistent junevility

anyways hello to my TED talk, today i'll explain how peoples who are into feet pics should be executed publically
Riight so hitting your head against a rock and a floor can cause waaaay more injury and higher deaths in ppl than you think
so out of all the post in the game you choose to reply to the meaningless shitpost?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1453, mastina wrote:(permanent locktown)
Truth Innuendos Lies

(locktown at least for D1)
Milobird
Save the Dragons
Firebringer
Thestatusquo
Wisdom

(almost locktown, is strongly town for D1)
Kitty Trauma Team

(various shades of ambivalence)
WhemeStar
Dwlee99
Ralts
Sharing the Brain Cell/ssbm

(various shades of null)
Alexandrite
chowchow
Gypyx

(south of null by an undefined amount)
imaginality
The Goat

(lean scum)
SleepyKrew
Woolax

(lockscum)
T3
SirCakez
Cakez being at the bottom is solely off of him reacting angrily to your vote or there's more to it? additionally T3 seems too efforty to me for him to be a red rn

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Gypyx »

otherwise, Kyouko seems like an improvement compared to braincell to me right now, not necessarily a townread but i like things, it's prob cool to leave her alone for the day

VOTE: Alexandrite

bottom text

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”