Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1503 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

OMG MY POKEMON IS SO CUTE

ALSO I READ THREAD B4 CHOSING TO REPLACE IN AND KYOUKO IS TOWN
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have 4/4 readrate on kyouko over completed games yall pushing her are FUCKED
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1504, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm sad tsq is gone :/
IM NEW TSQ

I GOT ROLE PM BUT I GUESS NO POST IN THREAD YET
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

FAKE MOD ANNOUNCEMTN : DKKOBA = THE NEW TSQ[/blue]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1508, DkKoba wrote:
FAKE MOD ANNOUNCEMTN : DKKOBA = THE NEW TSQ
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1509, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1503, DkKoba wrote:OMG MY POKEMON IS SO CUTE

ALSO I READ THREAD B4 CHOSING TO REPLACE IN AND KYOUKO IS TOWN
got anything to say for urself??

why is kyouko mafia?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

drunk AND high
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

some1 pls summarize claims + flips for me so far
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

WAIT ITS D1 WHY ARE THERE 61 PAGES
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why are we claimng flavor theres like always arisk in these setups claimng it like even the typing might matter here D:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1520, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1503, DkKoba wrote:ALSO I READ THREAD B4 CHOSING TO REPLACE IN
In post 1516, DkKoba wrote:some1 pls summarize claims + flips for me so far
In post 1517, DkKoba wrote:WAIT ITS D1 WHY ARE THERE 61 PAGES
thinking emoji

this is the only major claim
In post 315, mastina wrote:Yo, will be back here to read and give reads later but for now just wanted to claim this;
I am a 1x reflexive role-copier
; I will get a one-shot copy of the first power to target me. So,
if you think your power is pretty damn strong especially if a second player can use it, you should target me N1

no flips
by "read thread" i meant - i read kyouko's iso
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

kyouko is qt when she's town :oops;
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1518, SleepyKrew wrote:hi shea you look different
yeah no longer a boomer now ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1529, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1527, Firebringer wrote:wonder what sleepy will do now that shea is gone.
What are you talking about? Shea is right here with the Maya Fey avatar

I will say that for my own role, it'd be basically impossible for someone that knows my flavor to guess my mechanics
actually same tho - evolving tho feels like a downgrade until certain conditions are met and my current role is useless.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1546, Alexandrite wrote:ngl I find it incredibly hard to trust kyouko while she’s as nebulous as she is about what my “tell” is because it feels like she’s keeping it to twist it against me whenever she rolls scum against me and needs to misyeet me. It feels like how Krazy would basically pigeonhole my play where he claimed I only ever pushed him when I was scum, which was a BS tell from the beginning because the first time he used it he was scum! So I’d very much like her to clarify what it is about somewhat. Pretty much none of the people who can ACTUALLY meta me do it in the way that Kyouko does.

-Gamma
VOTE: Alex
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1593, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't feel strongly on anyone being scum necessarily so not sure

Kinda just want to see where Koba goes here
fam if u say this kinda stuff imma flop hard LOL

But kyouko locktown here - koba seal of approval there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1598, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1593, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't feel strongly on anyone being scum necessarily so not sure

Kinda just want to see where Koba goes here
fam if u say this kinda stuff imma flop hard LOL

But kyouko locktown here - koba seal of approval there
This post was sober smh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

j think i voted alex as omgus bc omgusing has done me well recently :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh lmao i omgused the kyouko read :3 yeah i am sure of kyouko town so i will push anyone pushing kyouko until i see better paths
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

mad gamma scum gamma :oops:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My current response to all the above, I'm not revealing my hand yet.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1638, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 1614, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 1596, chowchow wrote:Woolax is few posts and low energy for hydra so chow votes based on the stats of scum hydras doing this sometimes
Woolax doesn't lurk as scum IIRC.

-Lies
No! Woolax is 99.9999% flipping scum here. We are not unvoting that slot ever.

And have you forgotten BTDT? He lurked out and let his hydra buddy Xtoxm take over.
~T
How good is your meta?
On a scale of 0- my kyouko meta [100%]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1645, Milobird wrote:You know when you call everyone lock(alignment) you lose the effect with the hyperbole

I’m not saying they’re town. Just to stop calling them lock lol
kyouko locktown(real)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im gonna pause my movement in the gamestate until later tonight
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Wisdom
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I modded a game with town!wisdom and they feel jarringly different from there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

plus they called obvtown kyouko scum so im omgusing there on her behalf still
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1674, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nah, I felt Wisdom was town before and I still think so now
VOTE: Woolax
This, meanwhile, I can kinda get behind. They’re not an SR but they’re not really doing anything to make me want to resist the wagon.
why is wisdom town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im solving outside of the consensus wagon hbu dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i read wisdom more thoroughly and yea they def feel teamed with woolax if woolax flips scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the way their thought process comes off doesnt feel like there is genuine thought and is just assigning reads to people - also just like

i dont townread them so theres that lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like their posts are awfully 1 dimensional
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1238, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 600, Thestatusquo wrote:Can we call them the hydra name instead of esurio?

It's going to be incredibly hard for me to keep things sorted if we keep referring to individual heads this way.

Also I would need to go back and reread the iso because they didn't really leave much of an impression on me other than that they were agreeing with me.

Anything in particular you want me to be looking for?
Not scum partners with Milo, so no longer unsure - Shea (Shea
is
TSQ, correct?) and STD TvT

Wisdom either town or TMIed. Either way, woolax is a good vote as Wisdom swapped off quickly. If town, he had the same read. If scum, could be a quick vote for some sloppy distancing

Imaginality's probability plan reminds me of a similar plan based on EVs he made as town in Owners Market Blitz. Mastina, Gamma, and Nancy Drew (Smoke & Mirrors) were in that game. Could be replicating that game for their benefit, but I expect this type of post is NAI for him.
hey look i agree with kyouko who is my 100% townlock read rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean we need to like actually think ahead of the whole scumteam and not just woolox - who i trust a 99% read from a person i townread.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i just got here so i wanna at least get some in thread interactions but yeah im def not dying tonight so i am indifferent :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not afraid of being nightkilled?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

on iso read: sleepy doesnt ping me with town vibes. not scum vibes either but i wanna make it clear i dont think they are like solidly town here - which means a lot once numbers are lower in the future and should be looked back on.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what do u think of wisdom
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yall snowed as fuck good thing i am a commuter so get fucked mafia lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1725, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1672, DkKoba wrote:I modded a game with town!wisdom and they feel jarringly different from there.
One game meta isn't meta
Read my wiki
if you're town i just bought you a day so either way we vibing rn bc you were fearkilled for whatever reason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also since it's no longer relevant - i intentionally wanted to make gamma look viable so we dont just have 1 consensus wagon and maybe have scum think they have a chance of counterwagon.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1725, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1672, DkKoba wrote:I modded a game with town!wisdom and they feel jarringly different from there.
One game meta isn't meta
Read my wiki
My reading method goes deeper than meta and you're not scum bc you're "scummy" you're scum bc you're not towny.

Big difference.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1733, DkKoba wrote:Also since it's no longer relevant - i intentionally wanted to make gamma look viable so we dont just have 1 consensus wagon and maybe have scum think they have a chance of counterwagon.
That is to say im leaning gamma slot >rand town atp bc what i called scummy from them was actually NAI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1736, Wisdom wrote:You said im scum because im different than in your game
Im different in every game
aren't we all?
but no. i mentioned the Big reason and its something that happens naturally as town and difficult to fake if you aren't aware of it as scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

How did i go on a 12 hr date and we're still in twilight lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Silence from woolox confirms the scum flip tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1802, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1800, DkKoba wrote:How did i go on a 12 hr date and we're still in twilight lol
:O how did it go?
amazing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my brain is too strung out rn to reread but im not dying tonight so ill just go ahead and wait till next day phase.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

everyone who is actively talking post hammer is >rand town automatically.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean if we get a listmod to count votes they can at least lock thread but thats good for us sooooooooo fuck that tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats good for us that its unlocked **
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1827, SleepyKrew wrote:did yall see that pokemon go is getting a proper competitive scene once irl competitive pokemon is back in 2022
pull the other one - its tpci
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

someone please neighborize me tonight i cant die i promise
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

WAIT THERES 5 SCUM WTF LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

note to self: actually read the OP of games I replace into
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

OMG DWLEE IS MAFIA
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(im drunk please excuse me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1842, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 1840, DkKoba wrote:OMG DWLEE IS MAFIA
Why?

~I
bc i said so fk u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im at the point in my mafia "career" where explaining reads is something ive realized is pointless for players I have experience with - u either trust my process or you dont.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also STD is an easy read independent of whatever spew u want once its day 2 onwards -

and like

dwlee is easy to read just like read their town games / scum games and compare them and u will *know*. its literally just "read the ISO"

dwlee is like a little polarized meta wise but not like to the point where its apparent unless you look closely.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1857, imaginality wrote:
In post 1845, DkKoba wrote:im at the point in my mafia "career" where explaining reads is something ive realized is pointless for players I have experience with - u either trust my process or you dont.
I for one have never played with you as far as I know so you explaining your reads to other players even when you've played with them would be helpful to me. And quicker for you to do that than for me to read through a bunch of your other games.
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh had too many times where people just wave me off when im right and its not worth it. do your own research :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1856, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1845, DkKoba wrote:im at the point in my mafia "career" where explaining reads is something ive realized is pointless for players I have experience with - u either trust my process or you dont.
choosing the latter
I MISREAD U ONLY 2 TIMES AND THAT WAS IN EARLY GAMES SMH
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and in charge me up i ended up reading u right after scum spew ! f u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1850, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 1795, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1794, May and Brendan wrote:
I'm sorry for relative inactivity over the weekend. S_S is out of town for the weekend and I'm dealing with a funeral at the moment so please be patient. If this interferes extensively with the game I will be happy to extend D1.
I'd be fine with an extended N1 until your life calms down (since I don't think extending D1 is the solution for uh... reasons)
+1

Woolax has already been hammered.

@mod

Condolences.
same - for scum's sake should lock thread xD as much as i am enjoying the advantages im someone who likes playing fair xP
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nice.
also i successfully evolved and now im a rolestopper poggies
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not to townslip but i thought this was a 3 scum game for a sec and that we were on the last scum which was why i was happy to claim dafdasgdfa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: wisdom

back on my bullshit then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also with gypyx flipped scum too it should be easier to make my case here because i'm pretty sure they have partner associatives in terms of exclusion
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1883, SirCakez wrote:Wisdom was basically the head of the Woolax elim
Bad vote
I think I'll trust myself who can actually read and see that wisdom did not actually want the woolax wagon with how they were acting around it but still wanted to be distanced from woolax.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

firebringer why did you mechclear cakez, now people are going to be obligated to listen to these takes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 872, The Goat wrote:Gypyx posted something early on that felt scummy, but I’m going to do a reread. Hyperskimming 35 pages didn’t give me much.
this is more along the lines of goatslot being town here btw - this isn't something you really think to post about a partner.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 848, Wisdom wrote:I like Imaginality for town I think

I don't think Gypyx is scummy but eh, not objecting either
In post 1154, Wisdom wrote:Woolax and Goat are who I would vote if I moved off Brain

But I won't until the replacement gives me reason to
In post 1388, Wisdom wrote:I think woolax makes sense as a ssbm buddy too
That entrance vote was pretty weak and I dont see why ssbm votes there before reading the game
It does make sense if she used it for distancing though

Im going with {ssbm, imaginality, woolax} so far
yes, wisdom definitely doesnt have any agenda in light of flips yup guys definitely town here 100% yes

:shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1898, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1892, SirCakez wrote:My pool rn is (imaginality, KTT, Milobird, Goat-slot)
i have a gr8 reason why goat is town.
MOD META OF VOTE COUNTS
even if its true its OGI so keep it to yourself - I already found a much better and compelling reason to townread the slot anyways.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

kyouko was literally never dying as long as I was alive or confirmed town - so basically she was never getting eliminated.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes it is so knock it off?
i dont like OGI in my games - look at dayplay thx.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"would be spicy"

no its litearlly fucking blatant LMFAO

do people just pretend to read things or
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like literally the softest takes on woolax/gypyx who are both flipped scum + very obviously sublty not wanting to get woolax flipped after having had an early vote on them. they made the mistake of trying to have their cake and eat it too wrt distancing/bussing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1918, Gamma Emerald wrote:I know what wis!scum is like, this ain’t it
i doubt this.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can we focus on whats actually happened this game and not what "could have" and didnt because that is a terrible way to scumhunt and easily worked around from scum pov.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1926, chowchow wrote:
In post 1921, SirCakez wrote:What if chow-chow is scum
Tinfoil
In post 849, chowchow wrote:Image
VOTE: gypyx
~ chowchow
In post 941, chowchow wrote:chow is pleased (with this wagon). chowchow does not believe in Gypyx and chow trusts (in chowchow)

-chow
In post 1592, chowchow wrote:Wisdom case the Woochow so chow feels great about voting them please

-chow
In post 1596, chowchow wrote:Woolax is few posts and low energy for hydra so chow votes based on the stats of scum hydras doing this sometimes

-chow
chow...chow? ~ chowchow
can you explain both votes? because they could have just as well been TMI based on the lack of thoughts shown behind them here. (i haven't read your ISO yet so I would need to confirm but having voted scum in a 5 scum team dynamic is not clearing enough - there's always the archaetype that likes to bus early to make it far)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

frankly i dont think wisdom's treatment of slots around woolax was towny and indicated TMI that woolax was flipping scum and he wanted to set up mislims after bussing woolax and getting cred off it - but also searching for options outside of limming woolax - as well as having a pillow opinion on another flipped scum.

like frankly you need to provide a good towncase for me to consider wisdom town here because the more i read into wisdom the more i see the agenda being much more likely there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm going to need wisdom to explain why they were scumreading kyouko now that we know she is town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1943, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

i also wanted to dunk on koba for this post cuz lololol trustfall lololol
but also consider: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87720
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey scum team: i'm not rolestopping firebringer tonight.

free food. enjoy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1952, Gamma Emerald wrote:Whatever. As long as we focus on potentially-actually-probable-scum Wheme rather than Wisdom rn, I’m good.
why is wisdom town gamma, please explain - because after preflipping wisdom - looking at all 4 of you gypyx wisdom and woolax - it aint a good look here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alternatively look at the large normal i murdered the entire scumteam in recently lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 846, imaginality wrote:I don't like Gypyx and Ralts jumping on mastina's comment about the people who see TSQ v STD as TvT being more likely scum than not.

It seemed like deliberately reading the comment in the worst way.

Ralts raised it as a question whereas Gypyx continued to paint it as though mastina was calling herself scummy even after reading mastina's reply to Ralts. Which, like, I don't see why Gypyx bothers to post that as town, but as scum it is a chance to splash a bit of dirt on someone.

VOTE: Gypyx

On STD v TSQ my initial take was slightly suspicious of STD and pro town on TSQ. Someone mentioned TSQ plays like that as scum also so that tempers my town read slightly but I still like his side of it. Still figuring out how I feel about the STD side of it. I didn't see the initial post as scummy but the initial reaction to TSQ's pressure did feel a bit hmmm... Like, I didn't like the retrofitting 'oh but look at the reactions I generated' part of the conversation. However there was also a hint of confused 'what are you on about'-ness to it.

Interesting also at Gypyx defended STD against TSQ early in that debate.
ah yes such blatant scum posts this about their partner - this shit is actual *depth* against a person thats supposedly their scumpartner - is this TMI to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its literally been a fucking week i forgot about this game for a hot second until i saw the thread got bumped last night in my subscriptions
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

goat is clear (at least for now) based on interactions surrounding the slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1611, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1476, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1475, Milobird wrote:
In post 1473, The Goat wrote:
In post 1471, Milobird wrote:
In post 1469, The Goat wrote:Wisdom, please explain “poe scumread” for the acronym deficient.
Process of elimination, it’s a strategy used fairly often nowadays. That’s predominately how I operate, Bell as well.
Interesting. Thank you.
It should be evident, but essentially a lot of people find it easier (and more reliable) to locate town and then sort through the remainder.

@SSBM- wasn’t ignoring you, but I’m going to answer your wheme question with one of my own. What has he done?
Actually Wheme's posting looks like flavor fishing for soup-kills in retrospect. Maybe he knew there was a Mareep in the game? In that case this post is a big woof as well.
In post 655, WhemeStar wrote:House rule - the day your pokemon flavor gets outed you are post restricted for the remainder of the day to just say your pokemon name.
When I was first reading it seemed pro-town to claim the mareep role, generally got good vibes, and then forgot details about him in my page 26 readslist. Idk if he retracted before or after that page, but yeah, I think this is a case of reading really fast and not remembering well enough.

I CAN FINALLY EXPLAIN THIS

So I went and got mcdonalds breakfast and while I was driving home this game was on my mind. I was thinking to myself what are some good fake roles I can make that sound legit because recently that has been something I have been doing thats really fun for me. Then I got into the idea of finding someone to sheep in this game because im lazy and I like being a sheep. Thats when it dawned on me, THERE ARE SHEEP POKEMON! So I googled Mareep because thats the only one I know and what do u know its a generation fuckin 2 pokemon and from there I just made up a role that revolves around sheeping and came up with that
scum dont make this post fr fr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wheme when i played against scum!them were very reserved and took 0 initiative and this game's wheme is - also off the table today for me :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you see i would vote KTT if someone could explain why they are actually worthy of elimination and don't deserve to talk before having pressure slammed on them right away - they're below my PoE bar but not that low.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wisdom gamma pooky

let me chew that one over
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma/pooky potentaily swappable with Sleepykrew

but

those are my bottom 4 poe ATM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

2/5 at best
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2235, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:
In post 2228, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:I’m skimming on my way to work, but K voted for The hydra who i can’t remember the name before D1 ended. The mod just never counted it :/

No, our vote came after the hammer, and the people voting us for not being in the vote count are either trolling or full of shit

I don't know what the vote count is, obviously Mala and I have other shit going on in life making us an easy wagon because we aren't even around to play.

Merk us then merk from our wagon.

vote: kitty trauma team

We're remoraid whatever the fuck that is

Any night after n1 we can pick another player and we neighborize them and redirect actions done on them onto us

See y'all in the funny papers

-k
Chill. Theres no need to self destruct. Start by explaining your d1 thought processes - be open to examination. . And for the love of Arceus please unvote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2227, WhemeStar wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO SAY PLS DO NOT KILL ME OR ROLEBLOCK ME

I JUST WANNA KEEP ON EVOLVING CAUSE I THINK IM BEING TROLLED IM PROBABLY THROWING BY EVOLVING AND NOT USING MY POWER BUT EH WHATEVER ITS FUN FOR ME
Can I rolestop you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

no i evolved lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

I said i could commute so no one would target me so i could evolve. No comment on what my original ability is because I can cc someone still
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yeah you get a whole ass new role when you evolve
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2319, Dwlee99 wrote:Is it gated or how does it work
Ungated
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

evolving is SICK
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2329, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2326, DkKoba wrote:
Ungated
can you describe it more in-depth?
No lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2340, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2250, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2227, WhemeStar wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO SAY PLS DO NOT KILL ME OR ROLEBLOCK ME

I JUST WANNA KEEP ON EVOLVING CAUSE I THINK IM BEING TROLLED IM PROBABLY THROWING BY EVOLVING AND NOT USING MY POWER BUT EH WHATEVER ITS FUN FOR ME
Can I rolestop you
I don’t know what this means if it’s a role block pls no
It means ppl who visit you get roleblocked and you are left in peace
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

flavor deez nuts - i can be primordial groudon for all you care. >:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (isolation #106) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think ktt is genuine and trying to play fair and like i said before - question their thought flow not just accuse them of soemthing neither side can prove
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2352 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

You can accuse people of pretending to be bust when they display knowledge of game events that imply theyve been paying closer attention tham claimed. Ktt has not shown that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (isolation #108) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

Dwlee - you may have been role blocked. Just reread public infi and evolving is blockable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (isolation #109) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

I was wondering when you'd even acknowledge it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (isolation #110) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

?? Ok well im basically claimed doc atp so i resolve anyways.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (isolation #111) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

Evolution baybee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (isolation #112) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

Dwlee if you're also a protective i suggest you stop broadcasting it to everyone
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (isolation #113) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2382, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2381, Wisdom wrote:Maybe their fakeclaim is a protective
Do you have anything better to do than take pot shots every time I post

Didn't you try to derail woolax yesterday lmao
Been literally yelling abt this since d1???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #114) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

The theme was pokemon center the whole time

wheres nurse joy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (isolation #115) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'd like to point out i helped dissolve at least 1 counterwagon to scum on kyouko which we know now was scum driven
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (isolation #116) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1501, May and Brendan wrote:
VC1.06
With 21 alive, it takes 11 to eliminate someone

Gypyx (4):
Alexandrite, Milobird, Ralts, WhemeStar
Woolax (4):
Truth Innuendos Lies, Save The Dragons, ssbm_kyouko, Wisdom
ssbm_kyouko (3):
Gypyx, T3, Firebringer
Milobird (1):
Kitty Trauma Team
Alexandrite (1):
SirCakez
Firebringer (1):
Thestatusquo
SirCakez (1):
mastina
mastina (1:)
imaginality
Save The Dragons (1):
Woolax

Not Voting:
The Goat, chowchow, Dwlee99, SleepyKrew

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-10-13 21:30:00)

Mod Notes: I have choir in 6 hours
Also did this VC on mobile
SvS wagons here is interesting - sleepykrew unvoted too at this point when STD wagon lost all steam
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (isolation #117) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1568, Gypyx wrote:otherwise, Kyouko seems like an improvement compared to braincell to me right now, not necessarily a townread but i like things, it's prob cool to leave her alone for the day

VOTE: Alexandrite
gamma town gamma town

just found this wheni replaced in and was doing independant solving based on my kyouko godread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (isolation #118) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2481, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2382, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2381, Wisdom wrote:Maybe their fakeclaim is a protective
Do you have anything better to do than take pot shots every time I post

Didn't you try to derail woolax yesterday lmao
What? When did i take a potshot on you before that?

And no I led the Woolax wagon
lmao

when the person wisdom tries pushing over inevitably flips town y'all need to sheep my read on wisdom thx.

this post is extremely dishonest and anyone who has any sort of inclination to read wisdom's iso can see he is full of shit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (isolation #119) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there's also the fact that wisdom literally tried to derail the wagon at one point subtly so they can take their claimed credit and shove it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (isolation #120) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also wisdom's posts are the most 1 dimensional garbage i've ever read and the way people just think he is town because he bussed 1 partner d1 in a strategic way(seriously - the reframing of the push as a solo thing when even *kyouko* voted there first, whilist wisdom was talking about how kyouko was scum - then sheeps them onto a vote onto scum? no, wisdom is noticing the tide of the gamestate turning against their partner (in a TMI way i might add because they do not seem in as much danger as it seems - but scum POV is always sensitive to any sort of pressure against the scum team) -> wisdom's jarring change from calling kyouko scum into voting with them onto woolax without any comment about the kyouko vote there is the type of awkward shit that comes from scum perspective of not knowing how to accurately replicate that kind of situation and losing the threads of the gamestate momentarily because you're in panic mode.
and in general wisdom's overall posts are very SIMPLE.
I'm seriously begging people to look beyond "voted for scum" and actually holistically evaluate like I have.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (isolation #121) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and wisdom has only acknowledged my scumread on him *twice* total - a nice little tactic of trying to ignore a push to make it go away works with the average goldfish memory townie - but not me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #122) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like people want to point towards wisdom being town for pushing woolax but completely forget how he treated kyouko who is now flipped town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (isolation #123) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1897, DkKoba wrote:
In post 848, Wisdom wrote:I like Imaginality for town I think

I don't think Gypyx is scummy but eh, not objecting either
In post 1154, Wisdom wrote:Woolax and Goat are who I would vote if I moved off Brain

But I won't until the replacement gives me reason to
In post 1388, Wisdom wrote:I think woolax makes sense as a ssbm buddy too
That entrance vote was pretty weak and I dont see why ssbm votes there before reading the game
It does make sense if she used it for distancing though

Im going with {ssbm, imaginality, woolax} so far
yes, wisdom definitely doesnt have any agenda in light of flips yup guys definitely town here 100% yes

:shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (isolation #124) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

trying to justify a push onto kyouko and hoping to get kyouko off the ground -> kyouko was an attempted designated mislim so in light of the flips so far we SHOULD be looking way more critically of wisdom's thought processes throughout this game because as far as I see it - they are trying to be deepscum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #125) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you made several excuses not to vote woolax until your supposed scumread kyouko hopped on and then you felt the wagon was inevitable and had to hop on for cred to not look scummy as shit for it.

its really that fucking simple.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (isolation #126) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wisdom if you're town the number 1 thing you can provide now is: thought progression. scum can't fake that shit (easily) and your play thus far has enough chaos that it should be nigh on impossible to fake as scum IMO.

why -> kyouko was scummy
why -> gypyx was the read they were from the aforementioned quoted post
why -> moved onto woolax *after* kyouko voted there
what your thoughts were -> when kyouko voted for woolax
what changed -> wrt imaginality who you marked as town but later dumped into your PoE(this is not something I think cannot happen with a town thought process, so it is NOT a gotcha - but I just want it explained)

I'd also like your progression on sleepykrew + t3 thus far - obvious reason that I am scumreading those 2 as well.

with that VOTE: Wisdom
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (isolation #127) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2500, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2494, DkKoba wrote:like people want to point towards wisdom being town for pushing woolax but completely forget how he treated kyouko who is now flipped town.
This is your issue?
This is my first game with kyouko. She looked like manipulative scum to me. I didn't want her winning the game. This is how I play, deal with it
Let's add onto that - where did she look like manipulative scum? From what point did you think this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (isolation #128) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

This is just conjecture: but a very plausible plan is: flip kyouko -> make an excuse to reeval -> no longer push woolax.

this is not why i'm scumreading wisdom but this is the plausibility argument I have created that makes my scumread logically reasonable.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (isolation #129) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2509, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2505, DkKoba wrote:wisdom if you're town the number 1 thing you can provide now is: thought progression.
My thought progression is in the thread, you just dont know me and cant read it
Youll get to it
then you should have absolutely no issue with providing the receipts yourself.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (isolation #130) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I have not cited playstyle specific things at all so stop trying to reframe my accusation that way.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (isolation #131) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its almost like people's scumgames attempt to at least look like their town games
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (isolation #132) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 581, T3 wrote:
In post 311, Gypyx wrote:nah, i just like the content of his character and the greeneness of his role PM

most major thing is that i doubt scum would do the charizard fake claim thingy
I like this post and I DON'T KNOW WHY
the way i was multiisoing T3 and a couple others and .. this fucking stood out like a sore thumb ... :X
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (isolation #133) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait there were supposed to be 2 posts... the other was a townread thrown at woolax.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (isolation #134) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you seem to be very charitable towards T3 though, wisdom, :thinking: :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (isolation #135) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Unironically yes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (isolation #136) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You've said nothing to prove otherwise.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (isolation #137) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2533, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: wisdom

i haven't read shit
you're still in my PoE but I did find a world where you are town - but pls read :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (isolation #138) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 579, T3 wrote:
In post 304, Woolax wrote:I like tsq's takes so far. happy to see where this goes

VOTE: save the dragons
I'm just going to townread you for agreeing with me because I do that
In post 581, T3 wrote:
In post 311, Gypyx wrote:nah, i just like the content of his character and the greeneness of his role PM

most major thing is that i doubt scum would do the charizard fake claim thingy
I like this post and I DON'T KNOW WHY
Regardless of what happens this dayphase I've guaranteed you are going nowhere near limlo with your alignment being scum because the reality of flips will allow people to see what I'm seeing more clearly.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (isolation #139) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok mafiscum NOW you want to include those quotes. thanks.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #140) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm not going to bother dialoguing with you if you keep trying to frame things as "playstyle" to avoid accountability.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (isolation #141) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Everything you listed about T3 being town is firmly within T3's scumrange - which I daresay might be larger than mine because he is willing to borderline throw where I am not.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (isolation #142) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I said scumrange, not townrange
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (isolation #143) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly even if im wrong here hardpushing an opinion that wasnt going to ever be pushed until way later at the very least will be useful info so gotem >:) still winning
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (isolation #144) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I immediately saw that your depth of thought is much deeper in your earlier posts than in this game without reading much so I don't see this changing my mind at all. I just am not seeing it here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (isolation #145) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 253, Wisdom wrote:
In post 190, imaginality wrote:Based off interactions or lack thereof, if Wisdom's scum I think the buddy is among:
Mom
Ali
the worst
Yeah this is interesting actually
I'm assuming Mom and Ali are there because they are the people I'm scumreading other than you
the worst is there because of "lack of interactions"? And if so why is there no, say, Hiraki, in here?
In post 256, Wisdom wrote:
In post 254, Alisae wrote:if I made a vote right now I feel like I would be coinflipping 50-50.
I need more information
Alisae wrote:Wis atm I think it's either you or him
Honestly you make me think you're just scum looking at a tvt and eating popcorn with such posts
In post 257, Wisdom wrote:Like tw also mentioned something similar but he didn't try to pass the belief that there HAS to be a scum between me and imaginality

Whereas you keep doing it
In post 260, Wisdom wrote:Fair, I was thinking only about how much I've interacted with Hiraki which is at all
thought flows like this are what I distinctly remember from your town game i moderated in.

This is absent here.

This is a standard towntell I look for that has only failed me on experienced scum - meaning scum who are aware of the tell.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (isolation #146) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

in contrast: your switch to woolax and how you were viewing kyouko -> without a stated thought process this looks extremely jarring to me and not genuine.

which is why I extended you the olive branch of laying out the thought process - its a technique I learned from one of the greatest mafia of all time that can solve nearly any game if they put in enough WIM(which they can) - they showed me a guide they wrote up with this concept that I already somewhat incorporated into my reading processes and I now utilize it to ensure my reads are correct on glance/give people a chance in the case I am wrong.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #147) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I do not believe you are scum because you are scumtelling- but rather because of the absence of towntelling. Simply voting 1 scum is not a a towntell to me - the actions around it matter the most. The way the conclusion was reached matters.

A scum with knowledge of how they read as town can truthfully and accurately point out their partner as scum without risking looking too disingenuous - because it is true.

So when we take out your vote on woolax - what are we left with?

It doesn't look good.

Now the reason I'm not fully *burying* you now is precisely because you *did* vote woolax so there is a benefit of the doubt I am extending to show towniness.

If you want to claim lack of WIM/laziness - sure. But do not be surprised to find the path ahead more difficult as a result.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #148) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

What I read for is not something one changes between games. It can change based on time commitment - which is why I can be softer when that happens - but this doesnt seem to be an issue here especially since that other game was happening the same time as this one.

And no - I read Taly's push on you. It focused heavily on *actions* and not *intent*. A mistake that got you mislimmed there. I precisely do not read into actions the way Taly did there. So sincerely - spare me the playstyle clash argument. I'd be more assuaged if your scum meta were to encompass the playstyle that you show in your completed town games - as in the things I have pointed out as towntells you were able to mimic already as scum - as that would imply I am pushing an NAI point.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2558 (isolation #149) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2556, Wisdom wrote:Another funny part is that House pushed me in that game because I was less lazy than he was used to. You know, the thing you're saying that makes me more town in that game.
That has nothing to do with it?

WIM has no bearing on your alignment to me here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (isolation #150) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wants it more - fancy way of referring to a specific type of effort, mainly referring to the effort to win the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (isolation #151) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Why did you wait for me to gain support on my push on you(i.e. people other than me voting) to react to it in any meaningful capacity btw? I would like an answer to that as well.
Like I said - I don't view actions as scummy - but the action to ignore a push and only respond to it once its convenient is the type of thing that without a proper explaination *is* scummy - meaning:
good explaination - plausible town
bad or no explaination: scummy

this is the type of complex reading i look into when reading actions from a player - which is why your accusation that I read into playstyle only is grossly incorrect when applied to my reading style.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #152) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2561, WhemeStar wrote:Kkoba wisdom pls get along and vote with me
I'm fine with both wagons existing at the same time. I want to see how things develop.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (isolation #153) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2568, imaginality wrote:
In post 2554, DkKoba wrote:What I read for is not something one changes between games. It can change based on time commitment - which is why I can be softer when that happens - but this doesnt seem to be an issue here especially since that other game was happening the same time as this one.
This point is largely tangential but Wisdom was eliminated from the other game (29 Sep NZ time) before this one started (3 Oct NZ time).

Largely tangential because Wisdom isn't claiming anything to do with time commitment. But possibly not completely tangential because I wonder why you didn't check that detail before making the above point.
I saw their post count in that game and assumed it was later game + that game very recently ended according to wisdom.

Regardless - wisdom didn't dispute the point so it is not something that I will be applying anyways.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2570 (isolation #154) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I made some leaps of faith that there was overlap for sure and my b that i was wrong :shrug:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (isolation #155) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2567, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2562, DkKoba wrote:Why did you wait for me to gain support on my push on you(i.e. people other than me voting) to react to it in any meaningful capacity btw? I would like an answer to that as well.
Like I said - I don't view actions as scummy - but the action to ignore a push and only respond to it once its convenient is the type of thing that without a proper explaination *is* scummy - meaning:
good explaination - plausible town
bad or no explaination: scummy

this is the type of complex reading i look into when reading actions from a player - which is why your accusation that I read into playstyle only is grossly incorrect when applied to my reading style.
Because I was lazy and if people like gamma FB nancy who know me just assured you youre wrong youd listen more easily than if I tried to do it
Gamma sheeping you triggered me because he did the opposite
Alright. This isnt exactly a *good* explanation but it is one that is making me willing to strike the point off the board tentatively. I need to think it through.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (isolation #156) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

you and I must be reading different games
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (isolation #157) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

I see we're stuck on level 1 vote count analysis rather than actually reading people.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (isolation #158) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2646, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2644, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm glad you have a claimed clear on you otherwise I'd be paranoid this is scumcakez with you scumreading me like this
really don't like this post
i want temple of the lost gods cakes back
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (isolation #159) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2632, Milobird wrote:Did he have any takes he seemingly forgot as the new flips rolled in? Despite one of said flips being central to the take?
I know exactly what you're referencing and I've kept it up my sleeve lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (isolation #160) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee literally is obvdoc who thought my claim was scummy bc they believed i cc them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (isolation #161) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2659, SirCakez wrote:Koba I'm not interested in a Wisdom vote give me someone else
T3.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (isolation #162) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2318, Dwlee99 wrote:Wait koba

You said rolestopper right
In post 2337, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2326, DkKoba wrote:
Ungated
I don't believe you
In post 2338, Dwlee99 wrote:So you should tell me if this is a gambit or if you're real claiming
In post 2375, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2370, DkKoba wrote:Dwlee - you may have been role blocked. Just reread public infi and evolving is blockable
No that's not why I think you're BSing
In post 2380, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2379, DkKoba wrote:Dwlee if you're also a protective i suggest you stop broadcasting it to everyone
You expect so little of me
In post 2377, Dwlee99 wrote:Mmmm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (isolation #163) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats literally the thought process of a PR who thinks they are potentially cc'd and with 2 scum down early do we think dwlee is actually looking to cc me when im already claimed openly?
Nah get real - dwlee wagon is even worse than KTT wagon. Being wrong - especially on d1 - is not a fucking scumtell.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (isolation #164) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

can we leave kuribo slot alone please - theyre not scum imo, and its not healthy for the gamestate to instigate them.
Rather than accuse-> please question them if you're looking to engage them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (isolation #165) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

No comment about dwlee's quality of play thus far I just think they're town lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (isolation #166) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2678, Firebringer wrote:no on t3 treefifty
Towncase him then.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2697 (isolation #167) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2695, Valkyrie Dimension wrote:I guess I'll vote for Wisdom. I know this is lame reasoning butt more experienced players seem to think they're scum so I'll go along with that for now and continue getting better at judging for myself.
Which posts did you see that convinced you to vote there over the other wagons?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #168) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2732, Dwlee99 wrote:I also think koba might be BSing but they do that as town so
evolved roles are much better thats why
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (isolation #169) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2749, Wisdom wrote:Ive said why I think T3 is town as well
your reasons suck.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (isolation #170) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but doesnt matter, you dont have the mislims to live longer than this dayphase. once the person you push flips town we can flip you and t3 back to back and then the fun begins :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (isolation #171) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly wish i could self target bc i totally would tho.
i admit i do have a restriction - but its pretty much ungated tonight.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (isolation #172) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2759, Wisdom wrote:Nah dw about me im not getting limd
Target hard to read people
you're lucky you have level 1 town hard defending you for the simple act of voting 1 flipped scum only once pressure started looking bad on them :) unlucky for you one of those slots is a cop.

i absolutely want you to kill them so you have 1 less defender :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2768 (isolation #173) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whatever i've done my part.

people can choose to actually read the game they're playing or not instead of being lazy and only looking at vote counts.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (isolation #174) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i decided to read some wisdom scum games,

the 2019 one looks like noticeably poor scumplay when cross referenced with town meta - poor in the sense that it is poorly mimicing town play and is very soft. not how wisdom is this game. looking through the most recent completed game - but not feeling anything conclusive but i've already probably decided to switch onto T3 and go from there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (isolation #175) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2769, Firebringer wrote:yep, anyone not agreeing with u is lazy and not reading game.
you do not try in your games at all. i have no reason to trust you even if you are 100% confirmed town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2781 (isolation #176) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

or rather you do not try to the level that is required to at least not make poor decisions. I trust not_mafia's reads more because i know he actually parses the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2784 (isolation #177) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i hate reading role madness games because there's always cringe takes i have to see about the "towniness" of claims.

pls stop this - it isn't a thing that will ever help you catch scum reliably.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2787 (isolation #178) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

man these scum games are useful theres no meaningful pressure in this last one.

but ive reached a point where i'm willing to vote here instead:

VOTE: Valkyrie Dimension
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2788 (isolation #179) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2785, Wisdom wrote:You mean like youre townreading dwlee?
i townread the thought process and how they are handling the role. there is a distinct difference that I would hope you might understand if i were to understand your reputation.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (isolation #180) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2786, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2782, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2779, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2769, Firebringer wrote:yep, anyone not agreeing with u is lazy and not reading game.
you do not try in your games at all. i have no reason to trust you even if you are 100% confirmed town.
i aint trying to convince u of anything my pal.
ur also the last person in this game i would want to convince if i was convincing someone. Ur in tunnel mode. Theres no talking u out of it.
damn u were saying?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (isolation #181) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no, this is how i am able to play. I still think my PoE is correct. im just not as willing to lim wisdom first based on how polarized their scumplay seems to be - although its a poor sample.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2792 (isolation #182) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

which is why they are not being townread here atp.

(one game from 2 years ago - a long while to have improved as well as a role madness grand idea game where it was multiball + town was minority + wisdom got hard guiltied without much pressure.)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2794 (isolation #183) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but the personality difference - wisdom was much much softer as scum from what I saw - is enough to earn an unvote for the time being.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2797 (isolation #184) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2796, chowchow wrote:Image
~chowchow
last time someone encouraged a 1v1 i was in, they flipped scum (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2834 (isolation #185) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Nancy, any reason its only you posting this game?

I'd really love for Auro to play
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (isolation #186) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2833, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 1822, SleepyKrew wrote:Ok so ignore Ralts and The Goat because they're both completely missing. The next person is Gypyx. He's actually active elsewhere. And he never pushed Woolax :scream:
I should be tr this but for some reason, I’m not.

~I
its an empty statement that doesn't mean much - although funnily enough it could have led to the vig shot on gypyx ? lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2901 (isolation #187) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2899, Valkyrie Dimension wrote:
In post 2885, mastina wrote:
In post 2787, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Valkyrie Dimension
Very good vote btw.

SleepyKrew was a slot that already was pretty damn sketchy, and the replacement has only continued to do increasingly scum-indicative things imo.

So like.

VOTE: Valkyrie Dimension

Actually probably best vote now.
I can assure you that I am not scum. And I don't think I have said anything that indicates I'm trying to hide that I am.
Nothing you have posted indicates you're town and your predessor was scummy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2942 (isolation #188) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

i thought ive seen the worst take of the day already.
We managed to pass that.

I expect to be called scum any second now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (isolation #189) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

what is deadline timer looking like
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (isolation #190) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

alright im gonna sit back for now and wait for a few specific things i am waiting for to happen naturally before i say anything about them

am busy this weekend anyways so yeet
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (isolation #191) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

i'd rather not end the dayphase before this weekend
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3013 (isolation #192) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3012, WhemeStar wrote:I’m Afraid I’m gonna die tonight

Im flavor claiming legendary Pokémon pls doc on me
???????
what LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3014 (isolation #193) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

im literally a claimed rolestopper - which is effectively a doc claim. why would you think you die??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (isolation #194) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

AND im universally townread.

like unless scum thought i was bluffing and thought i was still untargetable like d1 - itd be a throw to not shoot me lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (isolation #195) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

its like a doc except instead of stopping kills it stops all actions from working on the target
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (isolation #196) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tinfoil says wheme is afraid of a vig shot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3034 (isolation #197) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

doubt its a BP
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (isolation #198) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly i dont think the elitell is valid for reasons so uh yeah,.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (isolation #199) » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lmao i totally called valkyrie being a banned user

they gave me such banned user vibes - same as azelf.
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”