Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

what if we created 3 teams and force mafia to form the last 2?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: dkkoba
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 0, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Squid Game

Alive:

1. Gamma Emerald*
  2. Loftwing*
  3. SirCakez*
  4. Dkkoba*
  5. Morning Tweet*
  6. Loki Dokie
  7. Save the Dragons*
  8. Mama Ru
  9. Firebringer*
  10. Whemestar*
  11. Ydrasse*
  12. tictac*
  13. DArby*
  14. RCEnigma*
  15. DaTacoX*
  16. NorwegianboyEE*
  17. Almost50*
  18. Spamton*
  19. dwlee99*
  20. Noraa*
  21. NumberQ*

Gone:

Deaths:

Spoiler: Ruleset
The Rules
  • ONE: FUNDAMENTALS
    • All site-wide rules apply. Read and respect them.
    • There is no personal communication outside the forum postings (regarding this game) unless your role specifically allows it.
    • Do not quote your Role PM or any private communication (either real or fabricated) with the moderator, co-moderator, backup-moderator, or fellow players. Paraphrasing your Role PM is acceptable.
    • Be courteous and respectful to all your fellow players and the moderating team.
    • Play to your Win Condition.
  • TWO: DAY PHASE
    • All groups with Private Topics (PTs) will be able to converse during any Day Phases.
    • Votes must be in the format of VOTE: PlayerName or
      Vote: PlayerName
      , or they shall not be counted. Abbreviating someone's name is acceptable, so long as I can discern who you were voting for without trouble. If I think it should count as a vote, it will.
    • Unvoting is not required, but is much appreciated.
    • Once you have reached a simple majority (half of all living players plus one) that person's fate is sealed and they shall be eliminated. Unvoting cannot change their fate.
    • Once a player is eliminated the game enters twilight until I arrive and post a death scene. All players may continue to post during Twilight.
    • Please post at least once every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. If you fail to respond to said prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced.
    • If you get three or more prods, or fail to respond to a prod by posting in thread within 24 hours (or by PM if at Night), I will begin seeking for a replacement (this means the third prod functions like a notice that you are racing the search for your replacement.)
    • A deadline extension may or may not be granted; just ask.
    • If no player reaches a simple majority by deadline - no elimination is the result
    • Votes and Unvotes shall not count in Twilight.
  • THREE: NIGHT PHASE
    • There is no night.

• FOUR: CAPITAL OFFENSES
      • Do not quote your Role PM or any private communication (either real or fabricated) with the moderator, co-moderator, or backup-moderator. Paraphrasing your Role PM is acceptable.
      • Do not quote or screenshot from a PT into another PT or Main Thread unless
        all
        participants have access to the PT being quoted.
      • There is to be no personal communication outside the forum postings (regarding this game) unless your role specifically allows it.
      • The following is a list of outlawed shenanigans:
        • Using invisible text, codes, cryptography, etc.
        • Editing your posts (if you have the power to do so)
        • Insulting other players
        • Quoting any PTs you may have access to
      • If any of these offences are committed, I have the right to force-replace you from the game, or, with Listmod permission, modkill you.
    • FIVE: MISCELLANEOUS
      • This is a game. Have fun, and keep the game fun for other people. This might be the most important rule.
      • Send me any questions or issues by PM, please do not post any questions about the game in the game thread.
      • I have the final say on any issue.
      • I have the right to edit this Ruleset at any time.

This Game is Strictly Mountainous -
6 Mafia
vs
15 Townies

Spoiler: Town Role PM
Greetings and welcome to Squid Game!

You are a member of the
Town

You will be competing in our competition for
Fabulous Prizes!
the small chance to survive.

Unfortunately due to budget cuts we are unable to provide prizes but since we've lured you into our game I guess you can't back out now!

Yea we're not going to do any 51% voting nonsense.

You win the game when all players affiliated with the
Mafia
are eliminated OR if you win
The Final Game

Please confirm your role by PMing me that there are
Six
members of the Mafia, they have daytalk, and they have no advance knowledge of any games we will be playing.

Thanks!

Spoiler: Mafia Role PM
Greetings!

You are a member of the
Mafia Faction

You are a ruthless gang of criminals and you will stop at nothing to murder everyone here!

You win the game if you achieve PARITY with the Town Faction or if you win the
Final Game.

You may communicate at all times in the following PT: Mafia PT

You have no advance knowledge of the games you will be playing because unfortunately your inside man was found out and killed.

You do not have a "nightkill" as the guards keep a fairly strict eye on things. Sucks to be you I know!

Please confirm by posting in the Mafia PT!

Good Luck!
Someoen has to be the odd one out

Actually
UNVOTE:
I will be the odd one out..I have a hunch about this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

mama ru is what faes name
whatever the only person on the site who uses fae faer lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

how is it a scum tactic lol?
Its a risk
also we shouldnt just willy nilly form teams. Theres a chance we are full out eliminating full teams here ergo we want to plan this better.

MT do not accept anyone right now.

We are gonna scumhunt for a bit and then choose teams
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 34, Gamma Emerald wrote:getting left out prolly just means you die
someone hasnt watched the show
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 0, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Squid Game

Alive:

1. Gamma Emerald*
  2. Loftwing*
  3. SirCakez*
  4. Dkkoba*
  5. Morning Tweet*
  6. Loki Dokie
  7. Save the Dragons*
  8. Mama Ru
  9. Firebringer*
  10. Whemestar*
  11. Ydrasse*
  12. tictac*
  13. DArby*
  14. RCEnigma*
  15. DaTacoX*
  16. NorwegianboyEE*
  17. Almost50*
  18. Spamton*
  19. dwlee99*
  20. Noraa*
  21. NumberQ*

Gone:

Deaths:

Spoiler: Ruleset
The Rules
  • ONE: FUNDAMENTALS
    • All site-wide rules apply. Read and respect them.
    • There is no personal communication outside the forum postings (regarding this game) unless your role specifically allows it.
    • Do not quote your Role PM or any private communication (either real or fabricated) with the moderator, co-moderator, backup-moderator, or fellow players. Paraphrasing your Role PM is acceptable.
    • Be courteous and respectful to all your fellow players and the moderating team.
    • Play to your Win Condition.
  • TWO: DAY PHASE
    • All groups with Private Topics (PTs) will be able to converse during any Day Phases.
    • Votes must be in the format of VOTE: PlayerName or
      Vote: PlayerName
      , or they shall not be counted. Abbreviating someone's name is acceptable, so long as I can discern who you were voting for without trouble. If I think it should count as a vote, it will.
    • Unvoting is not required, but is much appreciated.
    • Once you have reached a simple majority (half of all living players plus one) that person's fate is sealed and they shall be eliminated. Unvoting cannot change their fate.
    • Once a player is eliminated the game enters twilight until I arrive and post a death scene. All players may continue to post during Twilight.
    • Please post at least once every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. If you fail to respond to said prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced.
    • If you get three or more prods, or fail to respond to a prod by posting in thread within 24 hours (or by PM if at Night), I will begin seeking for a replacement (this means the third prod functions like a notice that you are racing the search for your replacement.)
    • A deadline extension may or may not be granted; just ask.
    • If no player reaches a simple majority by deadline - no elimination is the result
    • Votes and Unvotes shall not count in Twilight.
  • THREE: NIGHT PHASE
    • There is no night.

• FOUR: CAPITAL OFFENSES
      • Do not quote your Role PM or any private communication (either real or fabricated) with the moderator, co-moderator, or backup-moderator. Paraphrasing your Role PM is acceptable.
      • Do not quote or screenshot from a PT into another PT or Main Thread unless
        all
        participants have access to the PT being quoted.
      • There is to be no personal communication outside the forum postings (regarding this game) unless your role specifically allows it.
      • The following is a list of outlawed shenanigans:
        • Using invisible text, codes, cryptography, etc.
        • Editing your posts (if you have the power to do so)
        • Insulting other players
        • Quoting any PTs you may have access to
      • If any of these offences are committed, I have the right to force-replace you from the game, or, with Listmod permission, modkill you.
    • FIVE: MISCELLANEOUS
      • This is a game. Have fun, and keep the game fun for other people. This might be the most important rule.
      • Send me any questions or issues by PM, please do not post any questions about the game in the game thread.
      • I have the final say on any issue.
      • I have the right to edit this Ruleset at any time.

This Game is Strictly Mountainous -
6 Mafia
vs
15 Townies

Spoiler: Town Role PM
Greetings and welcome to Squid Game!

You are a member of the
Town

You will be competing in our competition for
Fabulous Prizes!
the small chance to survive.

Unfortunately due to budget cuts we are unable to provide prizes but since we've lured you into our game I guess you can't back out now!

Yea we're not going to do any 51% voting nonsense.

You win the game when all players affiliated with the
Mafia
are eliminated OR if you win
The Final Game

Please confirm your role by PMing me that there are
Six
members of the Mafia, they have daytalk, and they have no advance knowledge of any games we will be playing.

Thanks!

Spoiler: Mafia Role PM
Greetings!

You are a member of the
Mafia Faction

You are a ruthless gang of criminals and you will stop at nothing to murder everyone here!

You win the game if you achieve PARITY with the Town Faction or if you win the
Final Game.

You may communicate at all times in the following PT: Mafia PT

You have no advance knowledge of the games you will be playing because unfortunately your inside man was found out and killed.

You do not have a "nightkill" as the guards keep a fairly strict eye on things. Sucks to be you I know!

Please confirm by posting in the Mafia PT!

Good Luck!
We have to decide MTs team within 24 hrs now but theres no hard deadline it seems for captain selection
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok idk why i keep quoting OP post LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee is scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

ya so we can just vibe and scumhunt and plan out teams
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok but lets slow down after we get MT team : i suggest we take 4 irl days to determine what we want in terms of teams and then start to vote them in day 5/6
that way we get some breathing room for this.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 62, DArby wrote:
In post 58, Morning Tweet wrote:If they do not know more than us, what are they trying to accomplish in this phase exactly? I would have thought "not be left out" but yeah
The optimal strategy is to split up one to a team minimum. That way they can have a hand at sabotaging all teams in the scum pt. Split up 2 scum to a team with stronger players.
That is my thought process too in what i think scum wants - which is why i want to build teams and create one or 2 designated as "PoE"

Or we can build a consensus PoE that we group from top to bottom.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

ydrasse also binning as scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

I like MT number and darby for town rn -> number is my strongest atm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky broke my mafiascum account so i quote random posts this is paet of the game please help
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 77, numberQ wrote:
In post 71, DkKoba wrote:I like MT number and darby for town rn -> number is my strongest atm
Is mech analysis really that much of a towntell?

Also I'm innocent child, idk why Pooky hasn't confirmed that yet
It wasnt your mech analysis it was the way i see you approaching and digesting content in this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

My townreads have nothing to do with mech spec btw - its purely how they are treating the mechs and responding to others rn
MT is also light meta
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 85, numberQ wrote:Wondering if scum would want to be captains. That's a lot of attention, but at the same time that's a lot of free power to control the game state.
i would 100% try to strongarm a captain position and get my teammates to vote me in tbh - unfortunately the way i want to push the game will reduce those reads but if MT were to ever flip scum we can be sure that there is at least 1 scum on the wagon - but i'm doubting it rn.

right now the pools of players im looking at in terms of PoE from top to bottom are:

DkKoba
Number
MT
Darby
Gamma
Dwlee
Ydrasse

(wow thats all the players that have posted LOL)

the only 2 i think are possible scum atp are dwlee and ydrasse.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 93, DArby wrote:
In post 85, numberQ wrote:Wondering if scum would want to be captains. That's a lot of attention, but at the same time that's a lot of free power to control the game state.
Again, hedging bets. There could realistically be a way that captains are put at a disadvantage over everyone else. I’d say we should expect at minimum one and at most two scum captains.

So far I trust MT because I think it is in scums best interest to also slow down the team picking process as well to help sway people to different teams.
I don't think its pro scum to be slow down the picks if the teams are picked in a particular manner - i.e. the way I am proposing.

adding a scumhunt element to the teampicks helps us down the line in terms of longterm info which is important to build.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

no one knew what the game was until the game started but i'll take that as a townslip lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 107, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 82, Morning Tweet wrote:Realistically one of Ydrasse/Gamma is like almost certainly scum for lolcatting at the beginning and also Ydrasse wasn't popping off at the beginning with excitement at rolling town.... curious...
Spoiler:
L M F A O
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

trying to read firebringer is pointless at this stage and the best way to effectively read him is scum spewing him as an alignment.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

To reiterate:

we should all vote for MT -> MT will choose the intial group

and we will also discuss what the other teams should be composed of afterwards.

I suggested a PoE style top to bottom sorting method, where the latter teams are the "PoE'd" teams.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok im off to see my boyfriend BYE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

i beg pls dont make anymore captians or i cry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi hectic, please read up on what i suggested our plan of action is + the fact that we are going to all vote MT right now so MT has absolute control over team choice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 129, numberQ wrote:Well I have to get ready for trick or treaters + replacing a toilet, and I need to focus so I don't get the two mixed up by accident. Parting words for now, since I predict there will be 10 more pages before I'm back, our first step should be figuring out captains. And I think to get the ball rolling, maybe everyone who WANTS to be a captain should just vote themselves now so we get an accounting of it and discussion falls out of that and etc

I'll start,

VOTE: numberQ

pedit Koba: I'm pretty sure the rules say you can't unvote from a captain if they have already been determined to be a captain. So if we all vote MT we're stuck, and scum form 3 teams.
no - once MT chooses a team we're free
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

MT is already voted captain

MT has 24 hours to choose

anyone can vote for them to be eligible to be chosen by MT

the people who were in the first 5 to vote for MT are locked from voting anyone else right now

once MT chooses a team, we can continue voting for captains as normal
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

well we can just make u the odd one out bc i dont expect being able to read you nor is anyone else lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

mindmelding with MT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

just because it might help scum doesnt mean it doesnt help the infostate of having the ability to solve the game at a later stage

it has just as much chance of helping scum as it does us

we WANT scum to give input on teams because it means they are spewing info about their alignment - this ISNT a bad thing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

Btw i think theres a small chance theres no scum and pooky is messing with us on that front.
No I will not ellaborate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

binning nora entrance into poe territory
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

I have so many townreads im in love
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 225, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 222, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 206, DkKoba wrote:binning nora entrance into poe territory
Why? It reads nai to me.
it's just a little stilted. dunno if Dk is getting at that tho
This is exactly it LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

nora lockscum for uh
dunno if I can say LOL but ill drop it in postgame 4 sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hi that's me @loki
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok every townie HAS to understand why im saying nora lockscum for recent posts right
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

You dont understand. You slipped you didn't rand town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Everyone read the sample role pm then look at Noraa posts. Particularly tlthe last sentence
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

stop voting for captians rn we arent rushing this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also gut read norwee scum here so far

i have another townread too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lmao
excuses to breeze through and get peoppe killed yup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Get people killed with minimal info*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

people pushing rushing are always >rand scum btw.

Scum hate having to towntell over a longer period of time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 560, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 556, numberQ wrote:I don't know if witnessing an interaction and coming out the other side with some +town and +scum points counts as pocketing the people who got the +town points.

Is my team suggestion part of that pocketing interpretation? Are you opposed to being on a team with those 3? (I say 3 and not 4 because MT is only incidental due to being the only captain. I'd be happy with the 4 of you on any team together, preferably with the 5th being a strong townread)
I think I might be losing my tr on you. I’m extremely suspicious of slots who try to control the game so early but not in the way MT did which I like much better.
:facepalm:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 516, numberQ wrote:Slightly stream of conscious as I read...

I think Gamma vs Nora is SvT, idk which is which though. That means they should probably be on a team together imo.

The Nora townslip thing. I dunno, it feels genuine. Some of the pressure on them about it feels less genuine, particularly Koba + Gamma. I don't know if scum would back each other up that hard though. I also don't like Gamma's 321. Gonna say Gamma is a scumread.

Loki's early interactions with Nora were okay but later posts ping me a little. Couldn't tell you why without going back through.

Still not sure I get the logic behind everyone voting MT and letting her pick the first group. Makes more sense to me for us to decide as a group what each captain should do. Then if someone deviates, idk if that'd be confscum per se, but it would certainly be highly suspicious. I guess that's not mutually exclusive with everyone voting MT, to be fair.

But after a few more pages, seems like any and all voting strategy has been thrown out the window anyway.

I think MT's team should include Nora, Gamma, Loki, and Koba. In other words the main actors in the townslip interaction. There's at least 1 scum in there, maybe 2. More is unlikely I think.
Im not letting nora near any team im on screw off please and thanks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nevermind i see why loki said that now

i still think number town but holy shit why are rands always so bad for me in these kinds of games where the townies are the worst to work with and easily trust obvscum trying to manipulate the gamestate into a low info state
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes im.being disingenous with the speed with how i referenced the universal.towm role pm that definitely comes from scum whl didnt need to comfirm that
Yes im drunk and with my bf amd im annoyed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 550, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Btw this is an 21 player game and we already have 22 pages just trying to finish thr first team.

I think game exhaustion is going to be an way bigger future threat than subpar team choices. Which is why i’m on the side of doing this as fast as possible so we can move on with the game.
maybe if people like you ydrasse etc didnt just post nonsense garbage thats active lurky trying to just subtly rush things we wouldn't have 20 pages like this (:
plus this is a shitty excuse when this is clearly going to lead to some sort of elimination phase so info gathering is important as this is more akin to like the coalition phase of a game of coalition.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah thats why i wanted to wait till irl day 3-5 to choose the rest of captains lmao

lkke seriously townies trying to rush: have some *patience* and if youre bored actually *read* the game *interpret * content *interact* with people
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I already explained why we want to prefer to *stack* a full team with probable scum and i would hope people would realize that by actually speculating what the game could be
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pretty nora spewed like half their team already too and it even lines up with my reads up to then. I havent had any evidence dispute or put my reads into doubt so far except flip flopping on firebringer.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: mt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

loki/dwlee/gamma should be next captain
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also i resent that you added one of my lowest poe people MT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

I endorse number for captain
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

who is even on MT team
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw - i've concluded - we are *probably* facing off against other teams.

also after we got the team locked in we didnt get a PT so theres that :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

even if FB was modconfirmed town he should not be given executive powers over an important part of this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 893, tictac wrote:where does the mama is hectic come from?
my guess would be the spamalot dude if hec is even in this game.

ydr was in the ff game (on an alt) and was way more laid back.
here she complains of low motivation yet puts forth much more energy/playfulness so comes off as forced 2 me

pedit:@loki
all that energy is in the trolling lol, take that trolling away and you're left with pretty much nothing- which is why i dont think ydrasse is town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

can i guess :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 926, Mama Ru wrote:
M
a
m
a
R
u
w
a
s
v
e
r
y
c
l
e
a
r
a
b
o
u
t
w
a
n
t
i
n
g
t
o
t
e
a
m
u
p
w
i
t
h
D
k
K
o
b
a
a
n
d
i
s
v
e
r
y
d
i
s
a
p
p
o
i
n
t
e
d

Having said that I do have love for all of you.

Nobody has ever called my "good at math" but I must draw attention to the fact that
three players hog 50% of the post count.
You all know I love me some chatterboxes and incorrigible gossips but we have a situation where some of the more restrained players are completely drowned. Can we give them some love?
Asking Town!Loki not to hog postcount is a pretty futile task tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 951, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 950, WhemeStar wrote:
WhemeStar has replaced WhemeStar

Hi hello there who wants to catch me up im not reading 38 pages of meme
*taps head* smart, smart

Gamma Emerald is town
Loftwing is idk
SirCakez/Mathblade is idk
Dkkoba is town
Morning Tweet is a bat
Loki Dokie is town
Save the Dragons is idk slight town
Mama Ru is idk
Firebringer is town
Whemestar is idk
Ydrasse is maybe slight town
tictac is town
DArby is town
RCEnigma is idk
DaTacoX is maybe slight scum
NorwegianboyEE is idk maybe slight scum
Almost50 is maybe slight scum
Spamton is again maybe slight scum
dwlee99 is lean town
Noraa is scum
NumberQ is town

or in a readable format:

Town: Gamma Emerald, DkKoba, Morning Tweet, Loki Dokie, Firebringer, tictac, D'Arby, numberQ
Lean Town: Ydrasse, Save The Dragons, Dwlee99
Idk: Loftwing, SirCakes/MathBlade, Mama Ru, Whemestar, RCEngima
Scumish: DaTacoX, Almost50, Spamton, Noraa

something like dat

u can trust me and my reads dont worry
Town: MT, Loki Dokie, tictac, D'Arby, numberQ
Lean Town: Dwlee99, Mama Ru, Whemestar, Firebringer(surprise), Gamma Emerald

Haven't read any of there content enough to say either way:Loftwing, DaTacoX, Save The Dragons
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 963, DkKoba wrote:
In post 951, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 950, WhemeStar wrote:
WhemeStar has replaced WhemeStar

Hi hello there who wants to catch me up im not reading 38 pages of meme
*taps head* smart, smart

Gamma Emerald is town
Loftwing is idk
SirCakez/Mathblade is idk
Dkkoba is town
Morning Tweet is a bat
Loki Dokie is town
Save the Dragons is idk slight town
Mama Ru is idk
Firebringer is town
Whemestar is idk
Ydrasse is maybe slight town
tictac is town
DArby is town
RCEnigma is idk
DaTacoX is maybe slight scum
NorwegianboyEE is idk maybe slight scum
Almost50 is maybe slight scum
Spamton is again maybe slight scum
dwlee99 is lean town
Noraa is scum
NumberQ is town

or in a readable format:

Town: Gamma Emerald, DkKoba, Morning Tweet, Loki Dokie, Firebringer, tictac, D'Arby, numberQ
Lean Town: Ydrasse, Save The Dragons, Dwlee99
Idk: Loftwing, SirCakes/MathBlade, Mama Ru, Whemestar, RCEngima
Scumish: DaTacoX, Almost50, Spamton, Noraa

something like dat

u can trust me and my reads dont worry
Town: MT, Loki Dokie, tictac, D'Arby, numberQ
Lean Town: Dwlee99, Mama Ru, Whemestar, Firebringer(surprise), Gamma Emerald

Haven't read any of there content enough to say either way:Loftwing, DaTacoX, Save The Dragons

if MT is right about ydrasse tho the bottom 6 makes for a good teamread IMO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean the only reason i called spam hectic bc hectic had the exact kind of alt before with Sans so i know he is into undertale/deltarune and he loves themed alts similarly to myself except he goes like 100x harder on them xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like loki said - its a lack of towniness that is the concern, not explicitly scumtelling.

this sort of memey kind of play is what I saw in booneytoonz 14 - like even though theres no voting etc. like normal mafia there's still the ability to find people as trying to advance a town wincon/having an agenda/being uninformed etc.

that is to say ydrasse in our PT stated that she is disengaged because of the mechanic of the game

mind you - when we scummed together in the dance game - which is similar in a certain vein to this - she was not like that in the scum PT from what i remember. i didnt really pay attention to her posts in the thread bc i was hard distancing her and self saccing to put her into the endgame
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@pooky how many bears does it take to build a house
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also if i am able to vote how about i.......
<vote removed>

please do not vote - Pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1045, DkKoba wrote:also if i am able to vote how about i.......
<vote removed>

please do not vote - Pooky
@ loki here is a comparison of a team building game that had a phase similar to this game where ydrasse was confscum if you want to browse: viewtopic.php?p=12677039&user_select%5B ... #p12677039
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes it seems pooky is just too lazy to remove names of ineligible people from the vote counter :P
which is valid
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #71) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

maybe ydrasse town .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bad pagetop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think i can move ydrasse out of "actively scumreading" to "no reason to townread" tier. which doesnt change her place as bottom 6 in my PoE but it is a notable difference to me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes nora was a problem that game :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #75) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

WAIT thats also where hectic had his sans alt account which is funny as hell LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Team 1:
Morning Tweet
DkKoba
Ydrasse
Dwlee99
DArby

Team2 :
Number
Tictac
Loki
Gamma
Mama Ru

Team 3:
StD
MathBlade
Spamton
Whenestar
Firebringer

Team 4:
literally whatever from whoever 6 people are left
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #77) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my proposition
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #78) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i just find mama ru townier than the rest
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

team 3 is still town team just lower confidence
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #80) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1068, numberQ wrote:Hmm why Loki + Gamma on my team? And do you think we're hitting majority scum in team 4 if it's out of the remaining players? I haven't looked at who those players are and can't remember off the top of my head lmao, probably going to bed soon.
Loki is extremely town whats up?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Norwee i dont suck at reading you and you know that:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

retracting my tr on number
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

new school mafia players so impatient
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeah also norwee regarding what loki said, who are the deepscum you think im misreading?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

I already myself have doubts there too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

throne of lies actually had a (now permad) user try to dmca a game as theor own intellectual property in respokse to a ban
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

SS why am i scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

:oops:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

nominating that post for a scummy postgame ngl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1062, DkKoba wrote:Team 1:
Morning Tweet
DkKoba
Ydrasse
Dwlee99
DArby

Team2 :

Tictac
Loki
StD
Mama Ru
MathBlade

Team 3:
RCEnigma
Spamton
Whemestar
Firebringer
Something_Smart?

Team 4:
Gamma
Number
Nora
Norwee
literally whatever from whoever is left
updated list of preference here

SS/Mathblade could shift around between 2/3
Dropped Gamma - Was discussed in the PT.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

well looks like thats the elimination pool

shame we have to lose 2 likely townies but yep.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

you already are in it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

i ask that the rest of the people vote for loki now and loki chooses their team and then the final team is whatever.

I trust Loki's judgement.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeah it is. but now we have to have a mix of townies.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

I already have hypothesised what the game is in our team's PT.

Let's just say there will be likely elimination of a full team here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #96) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1295, DkKoba wrote:Team2 :

Tictac
Loki
StD
Mama Ru
MathBlade
^^

This is a team I'd like and then the rest go wherever

All 5 of these should vote 1 person so we can move on now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also after some discussion, I think my current team is pure, the only likely defector is Dwlee who I think unfortunately may have plans to do what I think the game will involve regarding the warning written in the game description.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1330, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: MamaRue

Not voting Loki as I don’t think that’s the composition Koba wanted and since I am woefully behind I kinda don’t want to ruin whatever sorting/plan/whatever they’re doing
?? captain doesnt matter
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1328, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1313, DkKoba wrote:Let's just say there will be likely elimination of a full team here.
This based off of flavor knowledge?
based on pooky knowledge and what we have been doing this phase thus far.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1339, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1295, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1062, DkKoba wrote:Team 1:
Morning Tweet
DkKoba
Ydrasse
Dwlee99
DArby

Team2 :

Tictac
Loki
StD
Mama Ru
MathBlade

Team 3:
RCEnigma
Spamton
Whemestar
Firebringer
Something_Smart?

Team 4:
Gamma
Number
Nora
Norwee
literally whatever from whoever is left
updated list of preference here

SS/Mathblade could shift around between 2/3
Dropped Gamma - Was discussed in the PT.
Did this preference change?
the issue is FB decided to do his own thing and put people he thought would be funny to put on a team rather than yeah.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Tictac
Loki
StD
Mama Ru
MathBlade

potentially SS could swap in if Loki is uncomfortable with anyone in this list
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

captain doesnt matter as long as everyone in the list votes the same captain and the captain reciprocates
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh you don't know - Loki still has final say on who is on the team - it doesn't matter. Its just the captain that gets locked in.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Loki has to post heal tags on who she wants in her team
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

Well you can lock in loki as final captain by voting her
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1361, Something_Smart wrote:Seems to me like it's probably best to have at least a few more people jump on post-hammer, to give the captain more options.

It does make it easier for scum to manipulate the groups, but they still have to defend their decision if it turns out to be massively suboptimal.
^ this yeah.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1360, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1319, DkKoba wrote:Also after some discussion, I think my current team is pure, the only likely defector is Dwlee who I think unfortunately may have plans to do what I think the game will involve regarding the warning written in the game description.
You're posting cringe
maybe you should actually post more than just fluff in our hood - I am a very good hood sorter. (murdercat in metal video game covers was a fluke I tell yall)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1371, Noraa wrote:Also everyone, EXPECT THERE TO BE SCUM IN UR PT. What you do with that in mind, idc but 100% you need to expect it.
oh our PT is pure got it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no i already said im not planning on backstabbing this phase only in future phases potentially >:(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1402, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How much do you want to bet your PT has scum in it Dwlee.
I can go big here if you want to gamble.
Like who?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wtf you stole pooky and I's hydra name
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #113) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1453, MathBlade wrote:I kinda wonder how anyone has reads?

There’s a lot of sorting people into hoods but how are you telling what is scum motivated vs town motivated?

I am kinda sus of anyone with a lot of reads.
Say my name
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #114) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And its because I am able to sort people I've played multiple times before with very fast, at least find town within those people mostly - some slots like norwee I can find as scum even.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #115) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #116) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

weird because the last large normal we played in I correctly PoEd you despite not having you as hard scum, because you gained a little towncred from some busses.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #117) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we dont have many completed games where i am town - and the one recent one I was correct, and the next one i could find you got mech cleared gamma.

if anyone should complain about my bad reads on them consistently it should be ydrasse because i have a terrible record of reading her
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #118) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like i've scummed with/against you more than i've rolled town in your completed games so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #119) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh right normal 2226 lol but i read gamma as playing with too many cards at that point and i was right lmao but still a half point in your favor, you can have it.

you shouldnt have anything to fear because as long as you talk and interact i can read you in the longterm :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #120) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1470, Ydrasse wrote:i exist to be unreadable
i have probably a near 100% rate of reading you as the wrong alignment over the course of at least 8 games :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #121) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yknow since we have the fianl captain we want I will reveal what I have deduced thegame is based on who the mod is and based on what we are doing.

So: scum are likely to sac one or 2 of their own here.

The reason I was pushing trying to get all town teams was to hopefully expose which teams have the scum and also flip the most PoE slots as possible fmpov.

I believe the game is going to be:

A Dance Game, a la Dark Waltz - with a caveat. Scum will be allowed to leave the dance to eliminate the other 4 players.

I believe we will be voting for a team to leave - and alternatively, a player on a team may choose to leave in order to kill the other 4 just like Dark Waltz games.

Link to an example : viewtopic.php?f=84&t=86226
Setup info in OP posts.

This is how I have been scumhunting. Because i believe scum want to spread out. And those that are trying to just weasel onto random teams are who I have been most suspicious of + I have been looking for people who are uninformed / playing mostly viable to their town meta, which explains my townreads thus far(loki for example is pretty much locktown based on meta)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #122) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I have reason to believe that scum are not informed of what we are saying in our PT.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #123) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1485, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1467, DkKoba wrote:we dont have many completed games where i am town - and the one recent one I was correct, and the next one i could find you got mech cleared gamma.

if anyone should complain about my bad reads on them consistently it should be ydrasse because i have a terrible record of reading her
And how were you reading me before I was mech cleared that game, huh?
i dont fuckin remember it was last year and i hyper posted the fuck out of that game

funny bc i said in that game i was reformed and wouldnt hyperpost and ended up with like 600 posts :lol:

classic town me in mech heavy games
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #124) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im talking about betrayal, i was scumreading ydrasse slot, nora slot, and ABR + that other dude that was blatant scum bc t hey wouldnt give us their item :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #125) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i literally started with a townread on your slot this game gamma and shifted to a scumread ?

i feel like when u are scum i opposite read you at first and then find you scum later and when you're town its the opposite.

now that i think of it thats actually a pretty correct trend.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #126) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but anyways.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #127) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

good thing im not scum and just town who is using the power of deduction to narrow down possibilities

that game i proposed is a perfect way of creating a mass elimination.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #128) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh right.

lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #129) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but still i just assume scum want to do the opposite of what i want so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #130) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly idk what i was doing to read people at the start but at some point once team building started we were able to see who was trying to engage with a level of complexity and who just wanted to breeze through and do whatever - the former i was leaning town the latter scum and then we reached the current point as i kept refining from there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #131) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i.e. evaluating people's reactions to being called scum, how people reacted around that

plus also nora's scumslip
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1566, RCEnigma wrote:
Mood
In post 1472, DkKoba wrote:
i have probably a near 100% rate of reading you as the wrong alignment over the course of at least 8 games :lol:
I think I legit have a 100% rate of reading you correctly but I don't think you've ever correctly read me.
A sample of 1 game lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think we should leave out a townier person imo bc i think it will be immunity a la marble game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #134) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

nonsense. You dont purely read people in mafia for how they're voting for elimination.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #135) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

nah you're making excuses
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #136) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

Either that or you're terrible at games like resistance
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #137) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

I am fine with letting it go to rand
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #138) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh thats what i meant
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #139) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

I mentioned letting scum choose the last 1-2 teams to gleam a peek into scum mindset at the beginning
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #140) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 22, DkKoba wrote:what if we created 3 teams and force mafia to form the last 2?
Actually lmao my very first post
Also im bad at math
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #141) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think captaincy is just there so pooky doesn't need to count hundreds of heal and hurt tags for team building
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #142) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Logistical choice for the mod
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (isolation #143) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hm maybe nora is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #144) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

I nominate nora to be outside the team 4(likely that outside person is spared)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (isolation #145) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

live look at darby right now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #146) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw i didnt switch my view on nora bc of ate but because of thought process in her posts and how alone she seems in terms of yeah.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #147) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yall really dont think it cant be math scum and nora town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #148) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can we just get a new game thread for next game so we can ISO people more easily

or we just all replace in on squid game related alts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #149) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how is it scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #150) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can we all just agree number is prob just scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (isolation #151) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1862, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1817, DkKoba wrote:can we just get a new game thread for next game so we can ISO people more easily

or we just all replace in on squid game related alts
If we do this, I call being Sae Byok
excuse you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #152) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh fuck my prediction was wrong but also in partially a good way
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #153) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

RCE why do you townread norwee?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #154) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

selling parachutes, 1 million won!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #155) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey number if you got a parachute who would you want to make sure gets the remainder?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #156) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

test1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #157) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

fuck i cant disable previews from showing up lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #158) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

amazing how right on queue the scummiest people are just concerned with getting parachutes for eachother and completely ignore the townblock wanting to restrict who gets them so we can use this phase as an elimination

to the townblock: there will probably be about 1-4 people who die from this. pooky (hopefully) learned his lesson with chess mafia with accelerating the game too much.

we should policy people who are in the consensus PoE who intentionally greedily take parachutes before towny people can.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #159) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

if this game doesnt have eliminations that we can choose then this was hosted in the wrong queue tbqh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #160) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2138, Dwlee99 wrote:I think policy anyone who takes one for someone in the poe
unfort its like imposible to stop the PoE themselves from taking it but yes

the way i was like "yea lets stack teams with towny people!"

like i guess it works in a way that towny people can give them to eachother now which is big + so there's that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #161) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2143, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2136, DkKoba wrote:scummiest people
who
norwee/number/a50/etc.

the bottom of my PoE essentially here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #162) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

go to sleep
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #163) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

prove it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #164) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

obviously
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #165) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

I kinda think she is not playing on a team/playing solo from the tone of her voice and it reminds me of team mafia where she got mislimmed (I was following that game as pooky was on our team)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #166) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

no, prove my scumread is predicated on disgreeing with you.

because its clearly not :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #167) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

post more vids
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #168) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok now i feel like turning this into like an episode of kaiji where i post a lot of vids and gain an advantage because i am on east coast USA and have fast internet :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #169) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

the way pooky posted that before adding the edit because im too fast >:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #170) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

fucking pooky and his graveyard schedule
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (isolation #171) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

see yall in 4 hours
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #172) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2178, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So 04:00 for my time.
:/
based
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #173) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

because this is scum norwee?

his metas are pretty polar.

i've caught him everytime as scum so far
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #174) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

more like its going to be favoring AUS time because thats when pooky is most active
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #175) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

norwee what makes me scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (isolation #176) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

also when have i ever strong armed a game as scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (isolation #177) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

norwee you're literally always this shallow as scum accept it and improve, your play in Mini Normal: Baseball was similar too.

your personality is very different between alignments
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (isolation #178) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2202, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2200, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2197, DkKoba wrote:norwee what makes me scum?
You don't have a single real read, everything you say is fake. Your attitude stinks and shows scum smugness that is typical of scum!you. You avoid any hard questions by masking it as you being above it.
They’ve given plenty of reads.
crazy because ive given *2* reads list and had multiple reads change throughout the game. im clearing showing a progression of thought as i absorb new info :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (isolation #179) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

how you gonna claim im only smug as scum after the game where i claimed masons with you and then was smug about it too like deadass my attitude is very similar to that large normal you're just not town here with me is the difference xDD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #180) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

i just did ellaborate. your personality is different.

i cant really vocalize it its like you just need to *know* kinda thing like being present for a scum and town game of yours to understand,

i may be able to actually explain later but you show frustration when scumread as town but here you are just ... I can't find a word for it but its not frustration.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (isolation #181) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2208, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2203, DkKoba wrote:your personality is very different between alignments
Then explain in what way. Because i'm literally town here and i get told i'm not and it's not making any sense unless you're either stupid or lying. And i respect you as a player so you lying makes the most sense.
I already explained 1 way in which it is tangible.

in Coalition where pooky and i played we pushed you *hard* and we found a tell that works for you when pressured.

you lack frustration when pushed as scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #182) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2219, Save The Dragons wrote:ugh i'm going to go back on my meta is bad argument maybe meta's helpful sometimes

i've noticed norwee is more dismissive and discredity as scum in a way he's not really doing here

but he could have changed it so i don't know it just doesn't feel the same
compare how he acts as scum under pressure and not just overall - that's what i am doing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (isolation #183) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nora

consider: everyone here knows morning is a polarized player with a fairly distinct scumgame atp and they are in the "solidly town" range right now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (isolation #184) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2231, Noraa wrote:
In post 2229, DkKoba wrote:nora

consider: everyone here knows morning is a polarized player with a fairly distinct scumgame atp and they are in the "solidly town" range right now.
Everyone in my scum games always pretends they know my meta well and throw town reads at my feet. Does that make me town in them?
are you Morning Tweet?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #185) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fuck the poe right guys
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #186) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Team clown is scum heavy and its blatant by how theyre treating this game and refusing to cooperate and trying to get towncore killed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (isolation #187) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and the townies if they exist on there are gamethrowing / trolling and shouldn't join games just to make people who actually want to try experiences worse.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (isolation #188) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fuck off with your toxic goading
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (isolation #189) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ruining the game for people who are trying is not cool
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (isolation #190) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

This is in the mafia forum not the LSG forum. This isn't survivor or big brother.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (isolation #191) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Whatever.
When people play like you it makes me not want to play
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (isolation #192) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i hope for the sake of your reputation that you *all* flip scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (isolation #193) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2375, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ahh. How townie of Dkkoba.

Giving up.
Screw off.
Town you would understand and thats why you're the only one of these trolls i think are never town here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (isolation #194) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Yeah you dont scumreaf them but the *majority* does and you're strongarming them being saved over the *majority* townreads.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (isolation #195) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Whatever lmao players not trying letting scum blend in or its all the scum within these trolls and i dont mind betting on the latter so policy them all
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #196) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2381, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2370, DkKoba wrote:This is in the mafia forum not the LSG forum. This isn't survivor or big brother.
We haven't had any elim's so far though soooooo
If pooky didnt add an elim stage that we can control by majority it would be terrible design for a mafia game and i would be upset.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (isolation #197) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2383, RCEnigma wrote:Whenever I'm angry I watch this video.

I hope it helps dad.
Screw off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #198) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Norwee: i hate not mafia
Also norwee: playing like not mafia(actually worse than him because not mafia explains his reads better than he is here)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #199) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2390, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It doesn’t matter if there’s an elim stage.
You’re not going to be any better off when your main points on why we are scum is so bad and barely thought out.
lmao stop fucking gaslighting me
If you're going to scum actually use specifoc points instead of resorting to noob gaslight tacticd that arent fun to deal with
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”