Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2395 (isolation #200) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2392, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2388, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2381, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2370, DkKoba wrote:This is in the mafia forum not the LSG forum. This isn't survivor or big brother.
We haven't had any elim's so far though soooooo
If pooky didnt add an elim stage that we can control by majority it would be terrible design for a mafia game and i would be upset.
But you won't get to the elim stage if you don't get a parachute.
good observation sherlock
Whats your reads on the people on my team?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #201) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Actually you know what i want every player who has a parachute so far + all of team clown to give a reads list
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2399 (isolation #202) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2397, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2393, Almost50 wrote:Generally speaking I do very much appreciate DkK's PoV. I mean, regardless of his alignment (which I think is Ton but that's irrelevant).

That said, I am a bit less worried about that in this particular game which I consider to be a meme itself. It's a "fun game" disguised as a Mafia game for me, so I'm not taking it as seriously (still serious, just not "as")
I meant regardless of
THEIR
alignment.
too angry at other ppl to care rn tbh lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2406 (isolation #203) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2401, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2395, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2392, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2388, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2381, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2370, DkKoba wrote:This is in the mafia forum not the LSG forum. This isn't survivor or big brother.
We haven't had any elim's so far though soooooo
If pooky didnt add an elim stage that we can control by majority it would be terrible design for a mafia game and i would be upset.
But you won't get to the elim stage if you don't get a parachute.
good observation sherlock
Whats your reads on the people on my team?
I don't have reads off the top of my head

Here's what I do think though, theres probably 1 scum on my team. I doubt theres 2 and I'd say its near impossible for there to be 3.

If my team of 5 makes it through I like the odds that we have.
If you do t have reads than fucking sit down and let the people who do get parachutes!!!!!!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #204) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2402, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Today on MS, Dkkoba yells angrily at clowns.
You have 0 right to complain about not mafia after this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #205) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2408, Morning Tweet wrote:Bruh what why would saving ur team members be inherently towny
Because these kids are either gamethrowing townies or scum.

Now i understand why people were as upset as they were in the trust fall game when i did what i did but like at least there was a way to control the game if i messed up at that point and.we dont know what is next so its like worse than that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2415 (isolation #206) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2403, Morning Tweet wrote:i am coming to realize this is not a mafia game I will not treat it as such, as A50 says

Unfortunately I stand about no chance of getting a chute -- I hope my wings are sufficient!
Which is bullshit because this game is inherently benefitting tbe trolls who have more free time than us
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2421 (isolation #207) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2417, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2415, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2403, Morning Tweet wrote:i am coming to realize this is not a mafia game I will not treat it as such, as A50 says

Unfortunately I stand about no chance of getting a chute -- I hope my wings are sufficient!
Which is bullshit because this game is inherently benefitting tbe trolls who have more free time than us
I mean that makes them better at this game then! I dont really mind
It makes them selfish is what it does
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2425 (isolation #208) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"Lets create an enviroment that makes it easy for scum to.blend in and be selfish!!!"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #209) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I strongarmed overall team compositions what are you on about?
Or are you claiming scum with firebringer?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2432 (isolation #210) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2428, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2410, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2402, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Today on MS, Dkkoba yells angrily at clowns.
You have 0 right to complain about not mafia after this game
Lol no. I don't care about you flipping your shit like this. It's honestly just embarrassing if you're town. :lol:
What you wanted to say was: "im not throwing like.him because im actually scum here!!!" Is what i feel from how you're projecting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #211) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wheme thats why im.most pissed at you becsuse youre the likeliest town refusing to work with other teams

Honestly should have forseen trolls being trolls and split up trolls. But nah yall came together instead
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2439 (isolation #212) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

almost like norwee is pretty blatant scum bc they refuse to think about the game critically and are resorting to trolling to obfuscate their alignment
town norwee would have had a reads list
Would have tried to collaborate and plan

Because town norwee is methodical (granted this is a good scum plan if you are reading the gamestate right as being able to blend in like this but its never a good town plan)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2444 (isolation #213) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whatever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2446 (isolation #214) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Its going to end up being all dead townies after this phase and we're going to wonder how that managed to happen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #215) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

norwee complaining about my read on him supposedly being unexplained while not even having explained reads on his teammates is peak hmmmm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2450 (isolation #216) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

There should have been a voting phase to relinquish a parachute from someone tbh like give the majority some control eh?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #217) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

It doesnt say town wins anyways it just says *you* win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2455 (isolation #218) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

So theres a possibility if we get to final game you can only win solo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2463 (isolation #219) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also scum win via parity - fun fact scum if you get to final game theres a possibility you cant win with teammated anymore (: lets see you plan around that new info now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2464 (isolation #220) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2462, tictac wrote:
In post 2453, DkKoba wrote:It doesnt say town wins anyways it just says *you* win
i'm banking on a town player not being able to win without killing all of the maf also.
Why separate the wincons tho?
Wouldn't winning the final game mean you eliminated everyone else like the show?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2468 (isolation #221) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oh i just reread the role.pm and it says no voting stage

I only read wincon and what pooky made us actually confirm im actually ... yeah.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2471 (isolation #222) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Not sure if i care anymore about this game anymore if theres no majority control
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2476 (isolation #223) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2469, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2464, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2462, tictac wrote:
In post 2453, DkKoba wrote:It doesnt say town wins anyways it just says *you* win
i'm banking on a town player not being able to win without killing all of the maf also.
Why separate the wincons tho?
Wouldn't winning the final game mean you eliminated everyone else like the show?
Scum could reasonably all be eliminated before reaching the final game.
Yes and thus -> the only way for town to win as a group is to win before then.
But we've botched it plus pooky probably designed this as a solo win game with very low chances of town group win(but scum could easily win)
So nice scumsided setup yeah (benefits minority groupings as having control, reduces control of townies, etc.)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2481 (isolation #224) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

on one hand i was actually having fun potentially winning solo on the other im much more relieved about potentially dying before final game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2572 (isolation #225) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

we already got confirmation that solo wins dont exist
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2580 (isolation #226) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

Norwee excuse is that he magically townreads them(bullshit, as he wont answer why)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2584 (isolation #227) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yeah and lets give them to to poe teams yup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2588 (isolation #228) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont. I *built * the team i currently have
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2649 (isolation #229) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2647, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2642, Dwlee99 wrote:Norwee I don't believe you believe I'm scum
Then stop shading everything i do.
Stop doing shady things
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2658 (isolation #230) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

I wish i could say who loki is bc everyone would be like "yup town"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2753 (isolation #231) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

1 pure team accounting for player skill isnt unreasonable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2755 (isolation #232) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

1 pure team accounting for player skill isnt unreasonable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2756 (isolation #233) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

Holy shit hectic made a read
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2762 (isolation #234) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean we dont know its hectic 100% im just guessing lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2766 (isolation #235) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

You can maybe copy scum me since im not a hyper poster as scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2768 (isolation #236) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im actually a shellyC alt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2771 (isolation #237) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Inside all of us are 2 wolves. 1 is shellyc. The other is replacement for shellyc.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2781 (isolation #238) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2774, Dwlee99 wrote:I think it is funny how everyone townreads at least the majority of MT's team but we haven't been able to get any parachutes
the majority of players who have parachutes are in the PoE are we surprised.

plus we are mostly older people with actual jobs so we dont have the free time to lounge around in a thread.
im personally gonna wait till friday night when i *do* have time because i have saturday off but im only doing it because our team needs the effort rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2782 (isolation #239) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

also fun fact, MT told us in our thread that captains are able to sabotage the parachutes. idk if this is a reaction test or not but (so captains shut it if its not true because yeah.) this makes sense to me from a standpoint of being able to actually choose an elimination here. its apparently 1 shot and works only on your team members.

this is probably what was hinted at with the cryptic warning about trusting your teammates.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2842 (isolation #240) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2836, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2835, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:This is a parachute
Take Parachute
LETS GOOOOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2852 (isolation #241) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2802, MathBlade wrote:Like the mod could flip all 6 scum right now and we still have to figure out a way to actually eliminate them. So beyond the fact that I don’t have any tools to actually scumread people I normally use I have to figure out a way for scum to get themselves out of the game. So this game is just a little bit frustrating.
this is where im at currently and i hope we have a lot more agency in the next game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2883 (isolation #242) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

math is deepscum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2922 (isolation #243) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2910, Firebringer wrote:Koba but i don't feel like making a big case about it.
imagine being the type of person who can't open their thought processes to criticism because that would mean accepting being wrong or proven wrong. can't be me :good:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2928 (isolation #244) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2929 (isolation #245) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im sure thats why you are incredibly easy to pocket right?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2936 (isolation #246) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2932, numberQ wrote:Post building part of a case against Koba that no one really reacted to at the time: 2323

Figure if there's another "Koba scummy" conversation I'd throw this back in.
You listed actions - you did no analysis of how that makes my thought process scummy

Either you're level 1 townie or scum and i think the latter. You are incapable of thinking on a more complex level than just listing actions that are look bad.

People who have actaully played with me know everything you listed actually leans *town* for my meta so you can shove that post and stop quoting it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2940 (isolation #247) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee please explain ina. Cooler way why numbers case is bad and also pls net MT a chute :pleading:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2942 (isolation #248) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Honestly i think theres a chancr that fb team.is just 100% scum and theyre doing a troll strategy to cover it up

There's 0 thought in how they treat eachother and like its just shallow as fuck i just dont see any critical thought on their interaction with eachother.

In the next phase we should all paraphrase every post in our OTs - i feel that hood content is a very good way to sort.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2944 (isolation #249) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like its also super weird how that team formed so fast out of nowhere.
I also think in this world that noraa is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2947 (isolation #250) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i do not think we have scum in our PT for reasons btw - will be revealed by dwlee after
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2949 (isolation #251) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

.????? Im talking about FBs team
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2952 (isolation #252) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2946, Noraa wrote:
In post 2944, DkKoba wrote:like its also super weird how that team formed so fast out of nowhere.
In other words ur walking back on the TR on me because thats basically almost guaranteed to be impossible.
???? No
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2956 (isolation #253) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

A team of scum that already have a pt plotting to form an all scum team acting very shallow with eachother - yes definitely likely to walk back on it.

We cant even force a flip on any of them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2964 (isolation #254) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ok our team made up the sabo mechanic, i came up with the jdea to get actual scumhunting going.

I posted the plan well in advance of bringing it up in thread.

If we cant scumhunt by pressure i sure as hell will fabricate fake scenarios to see whos working with TMI from hood insight yknkw - and thats why i think my hood is pure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2965 (isolation #255) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Lets go dwlee!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2967 (isolation #256) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Dwlee got it because he quoted it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2969 (isolation #257) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

THEY
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2971 (isolation #258) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2968, Noraa wrote:
In post 2964, DkKoba wrote:Ok our team made up the sabo mechanic, i came up with the jdea to get actual scumhunting going.

If we cant scumhunt by pressure i sure as hell will fabricate fake scenarios to see whos working with TMI from hood insight yknkw - and thats why i think my hood is pure
i dont think ur plan worked. no one even addressed the thing u brought up except for me.
Lmao it worked for a couple pages for reactions
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2973 (isolation #259) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mvp dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2979 (isolation #260) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2974, Noraa wrote:
In post 2971, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2968, Noraa wrote:
In post 2964, DkKoba wrote:Ok our team made up the sabo mechanic, i came up with the jdea to get actual scumhunting going.

i dont think ur plan worked. no one even addressed the thing u brought up except for me.
Lmao it worked for a couple pages for reactions
so this is the reason u think ur pt is pure? idkkk i dont think thats a good metric.
You dont understand. The plan was premeditated for *a while*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2991 (isolation #261) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2989, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2942, DkKoba wrote:Honestly i think theres a chancr that fb team.is just 100% scum and theyre doing a troll strategy to cover it up

There's 0 thought in how they treat eachother and like its just shallow as fuck i just dont see any critical thought on their interaction with eachother.

In the next phase we should all paraphrase every post in our OTs - i feel that hood content is a very good way to sort.
Lmao.
How low can you go.

Yes we all decided to go on to the same team, and to hide it we are "trolling"

That’s how scum typically plays yes. Never mind that we just talked about how it’s much more likely for scum to spread out.

But i guess in Dkkoba’s brilliant deductive mind scum is simply Noraa + the entirety of Clown team and everyone else is town. After all, aggreeing with Koba is town. And disagreeing is dirty scum scum.
I literally said noraa is town ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2992 (isolation #262) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Towncase your teammates norwee then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2995 (isolation #263) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I told norwee to not get me a parachute.
Gonna get flipped so next phase is easier with my pov being proven town

then yall can eat it.

Team clown + number is my current scum team guess starting from norwee then number
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2996 (isolation #264) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I told dwlee**
Adlib
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2998 (isolation #265) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2994, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2944, DkKoba wrote:like its also super weird how that team formed so fast out of nowhere.
You’re just bringing out all you can to silence any voice that isn’t god emperor Koba.

If you’re not scum then maybe learn some respect.
Shut up. I stopped your elim when you were town with me last time. YOU learn some respect for someone who strongarmed a scum elim against your own elim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3002 (isolation #266) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee this game is easier if im green checked
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3004 (isolation #267) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3000, Dwlee99 wrote:boop
In post 2985, numberQ wrote:And I also don't get how the sabotage lying thing clears anyone involved. Maybe it got us some scumhunting for a few pages, but why tf does it make team 1 pure?
I mean like the fact u think it contributes to me being scum shows you are trying to work backwards from a conclusion
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3010 (isolation #268) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well if i get a chute i am forced to keep it so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3012 (isolation #269) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3008, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2995, DkKoba wrote:I told norwee to not get me a parachute.
Gonna get flipped so next phase is easier with my pov being proven town

then yall can eat it.

Team clown + number is my current scum team guess starting from norwee then number
I think that’s highly unlikely that Clown is all scum. Are you saying you tr everyone but Q on team Queen?
Who even else is there thats scummy?
Honestly like if we say nora is town a la team mafia we can find them all town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3013 (isolation #270) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3006, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2995, DkKoba wrote:Gonna get flipped so next phase is easier with my pov being proven town
Good.

Maybe this game can start being fun and we can ignore your awful reads.
nice tmi slip (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3025 (isolation #271) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3021, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3017, Noraa wrote:
In post 3015, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We’ve already established that Noraa is scum.
ok who are my scum buddies, norwee?
Why that matter?
having no viable partners does tend to make a scumread unreasonable. It's a valid question thats a litmus test in how you're holistically evalutating the game.
Answer the question.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3027 (isolation #272) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3018, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3013, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3006, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2995, DkKoba wrote:Gonna get flipped so next phase is easier with my pov being proven town
Good.

Maybe this game can start being fun and we can ignore your awful reads.
nice tmi slip (:
It’s not a TMI, it’s accounting that you can be both scum or an awful town player that would be better off gone.
your scumgame is so annoying on god
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3028 (isolation #273) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sucks when we cant lim scum norwee on d1 or d2 when he normay gets limmed lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3032 (isolation #274) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

damn the logical read contradiction norwee is displaying to fabricate a botton 6 reads list is incredible LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3035 (isolation #275) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3030, Noraa wrote:this is the first game DK and i have gotten along. that's strange to me tbh but i dont want to insta SR it. I'll give it some time.
Over time one has to learn and get better, no?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3036 (isolation #276) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 382, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 29, DkKoba wrote:I will be the odd one out..I have a hunch about this
Noooo. That’s what i was gonna say.
In post 387, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 37, DkKoba wrote:how is it a scum tactic lol?
Its a risk
also we shouldnt just willy nilly form teams. Theres a chance we are full out eliminating full teams here ergo we want to plan this better.

MT do not accept anyone right now.

We are gonna scumhunt for a bit and then choose teams
You’re the brutal Yakuza guy of squid game. Jang Deok-Su. I can see it.

You’re gonna try to intimidate everyone for the prize money, and then use brute physical force to get through the games.
Looks like a pocket attempt to me bud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3038 (isolation #277) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I dont remember that? I replaced out last time i was scum against you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3040 (isolation #278) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3031, Firebringer wrote:i can kind of get thinking whemestar/spamton are scum on my team even if i think its probably lazy reads and reasoning (like for instance i thought wheme giving me a parachute was kind of buddying to me, but thinking back on it i don't think wheme does that to me as scum to 'buddy' me when scum unless his team is telling him to do that and why would they) spamton i have no idea on yet i can't even figure out his posts yet.

RCEnigma isn't doing anything i would call sus or manipulative. And norwee is just like obvi town to me just read last few pages, norwee doesn't get this aggro as scum and wouldn't this be confrotational with koba unless this was some weird SvS which i doubt heavily.

So again koba why is my team filled with scum
norwee isnt aggro, he is whiny. There is a difference.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3049 (isolation #279) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Scum norwee: whiny, complains about scumreads, omguses
Town norwee: aggro, gets frustrated, tries to work with people scumreading them/engage them, sometimes omguses.

theres a reason ive been so accurate on norwee since our coalition game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3053 (isolation #280) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

norwee quiet asf abt me pointing out be tried to be all friendly with me gamestart and changed the tune when i wasnt townreading him :lol:
Thanks for self snitching!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3054 (isolation #281) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u disagree why?

You sure hate explaining your points and actual thoughts :) very common trend with you :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3067 (isolation #282) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

norwee: im pockety as scum!
Norwee daystart this game: *friendly and trying to get townread rather than making pushes*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3068 (isolation #283) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

noraa got it yeah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3074 (isolation #284) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3055, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 3049, DkKoba wrote:Scum norwee: whiny, complains about scumreads, omguses
Town norwee: aggro, gets frustrated, tries to work with people scumreading them/engage them, sometimes omguses.

He did that as town in tm. How is he “whiny”?
That game was an anomaly and you know it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3077 (isolation #285) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Plus norwee was frustrated - not whiny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3080 (isolation #286) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3079, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 3074, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3055, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 3049, DkKoba wrote:Scum norwee: whiny, complains about scumreads, omguses

He did that as town in tm. How is he “whiny”?
That game was an anomaly and you know it
How would I know that?
You were in it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3081 (isolation #287) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh no i have false memories do i

pls link the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3083 (isolation #288) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Hold up im thinking of a different person
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3087 (isolation #289) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3085, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3067, DkKoba wrote:norwee: im pockety as scum!
Norwee daystart this game: *friendly and trying to get townread rather than making pushes*
I’m not gonna srgue with someone that doesn’t even consider the context between games.
yet you think im scum because ... i fos you and no other reason somehow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3090 (isolation #290) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Fun fact i think there are reasons to townread you norwee but they're not reasons to remove scum plausibility
Your post count is one - however on a holistic analysis it is a lot of useless posts

The big reason is : your thought process is very shallow and you refuse to explain anything when prompted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3093 (isolation #291) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you were much more cooperative as town when pressured in a much worse way by pooky and i
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3158 (isolation #292) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cope
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3161 (isolation #293) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you think that it would be good for you that parts of our team flip
It actually is bad for you because it confirms our POVs as town and thus are liklier to be sheeped by town leaders like Loki
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3162 (isolation #294) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

norwee what do you think a reasonable thing to do is after i flip green?
Do you think im 100% wrong?
no - saying i am is not a valid answer - because you have 0 position to call my reads 100% bad here when that is unreasonable as hell and if you are town doing that you're being a massive shithead then and disrespectful as hell
This is why i am locking you as scum because i have respect for you as town - should we have less respect for you here? Is that what you are saying?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3168 (isolation #295) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3163, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you flip town you’re just another tunneling townie.
You’ll just be another Val89.
Nah nah nah
I have several scumreads norwee.
Which ones are wrong?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3169 (isolation #296) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also expected shallow response from a scum norwee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3176 (isolation #297) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

that was me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3179 (isolation #298) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

why are you criticizing me trying to get people to explain thought processes
bugger off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3181 (isolation #299) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

it's not bad logic and ive never miscleared a scum that way
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3236 (isolation #300) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee nooo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3237 (isolation #301) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

are we really playing the ogi game?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3238 (isolation #302) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

hash it out with pooky or tbone or do it post game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3246 (isolation #303) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think the rest of chutes should go to higher wim players here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3332 (isolation #304) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Who the fuck voted noraa?
I said she is town
I expected you other team captions to understand i was townreading her and that voting her woukd be impossible.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3333 (isolation #305) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also no one on my team claimed to vote noraa
We all claimed to vote norwee.
We need to get a list of vote claims
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3334 (isolation #306) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

@ loki trust our team please
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3335 (isolation #307) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3309, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3295, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3293, MathBlade wrote:Lol that’s why scum killed Noraa.
You think scum killed Noraa? I would be extremely surprised if that's who they chose to stack up on.

I won't give away the rest of my team's votes yet, but I voted for Noraa because I thought they were the best chance to coordinate on and not let scum get a free kill.
You think our votes outweighed a 6 votes block?? I did vote Noraa too. She knew it, my team members knew it, and if there is scum in our PT then the SCUM TEAM knew it too.

Your phrasing suggests your PT also knew about your vote there, so assuming you're Town and there's Scum in your PT, Scum knew you were attacking Noraa too.

So, unless like.. the majority of TOWN MEMBERS (That's Town aligned players) happened to agree on attacking Noraa I don't see how Scum were denied anything. I don't see how the kill could have gone without their consent.
Amazing. This confirms number is scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3337 (isolation #308) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3295, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3293, MathBlade wrote:Lol that’s why scum killed Noraa.
You think scum killed Noraa? I would be extremely surprised if that's who they chose to stack up on.

I won't give away the rest of my team's votes yet, but I voted for Noraa because I thought they were the best chance to coordinate on and not let scum get a free kill.
You were not reading thread then what the fuck
I was pushing her as town and it was fucking norwee who was the best chance if you read thread.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3341 (isolation #309) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

wheme is openwolfing ignore them
They know their team is intensely scummy for flipping a town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3343 (isolation #310) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3339, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3332, DkKoba wrote:Who the fuck voted noraa?
I said she is town
I expected you other team captions to understand i was townreading her and that voting her woukd be impossible.
Noraa suspect YOU might be Scum as well. She was a bit too generous with her SRs left and right and with her fake confidence that I just wanted to go against everything she said (and explicitly told he that I would even if she was the NK and she flipped green)
if you think anyone should sheep her reads then lol

also norwee was at risk here because my team stacked on norwee so scum stacked onto what they knew was a guaranteed nora lim bc some genius said they were splitting votes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3344 (isolation #311) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

excuse me brain empty just woke up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3348 (isolation #312) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

team queen has claimed split votes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3349 (isolation #313) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

live look of norwee knowing they are no longer in a position tonshitfling me and call me scum post nora flip :lol:
Better get to bussing!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3350 (isolation #314) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

To shitfling at me*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3351 (isolation #315) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

If we get another elimination phase that is anonymous:
RCE
Norwee
Wheme

Is my top 3 im arguing based on whos alive.

Top is rce - so if we have one again i will 100% vote rce and if you vote against that you split vote.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3352 (isolation #316) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

@team queen - who came in hard pushing the nora vote?

I need answers here because that person is likely the defector
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3356 (isolation #317) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

wish yall would consider how other teams were gonna vote.
We had people with preferences too but i explained how it was likely me vs norwee.
Team clowm claimimg they didnt vote me is major sus btw i was their top scumread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3357 (isolation #318) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3355, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3351, DkKoba wrote:If we get another elimination phase that is anonymous:
RCE
Norwee
Wheme

Top is rce - so if we have one again i will 100% vote rce and if you vote against that you split vote.
I'll eat any amount of hats if any of these flip scum. You townread math and a50?
cope.
Your team is confirmed not pure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3358 (isolation #319) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think a50 is town btw i just wanted to intimidate with my question.
Math could go either way
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3359 (isolation #320) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

We stacked 4 votes onto norwee so scum if they had eyes into our chat had the chance to stack there and kill norwee instead - so either;
Our chat is pure and norwee alignment either way
Our chat is compromised and norwee is scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3360 (isolation #321) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

With another point of evidence that I was calling for norwees head all day - the former is likely to also result in a norwee scum conclusion
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3364 (isolation #322) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

You should learn to read because i explained it further in the next post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3365 (isolation #323) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

You still townread norwee knowing a town norwee would have heen a stronger target?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3367 (isolation #324) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

No one.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3370 (isolation #325) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3365, DkKoba wrote:You still townread norwee knowing a town norwee would have heen a stronger target?
Why would i have been a stronger target?
Answer that yourself.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3372 (isolation #326) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

I don't answer stupid questions
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3380 (isolation #327) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

How do you manage to keep getting"he" for me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3381 (isolation #328) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3378, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And if Mathblade is scum then scum wanting to kill Noraa also makes more sense.
No it doesnt. Youre talking out your ass.
Mathblade doesnt just strongarm onto 1 person who has 0 towncred
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3382 (isolation #329) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

RCE if youre town i think SS is likely to be scum btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3422 (isolation #330) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nah u thinking ppl will vote nora is tmi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3438 (isolation #331) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

rce town
dwlee y u keep having town as your top scumread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3440 (isolation #332) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3428, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3422, DkKoba wrote:Nah u thinking ppl will vote nora is tmi
I had three people likely to vote Norwee and six people likely to vote Noraa (assuming the choice was between the two of them):
In post 3040, DkKoba wrote:norwee isnt aggro, he is whiny. There is a difference.
In post 3218, Dwlee99 wrote:Noraa I'm starting to maybe lean town on but I am not convinced yet
In post 2077, numberQ wrote:With towniest at the top, people on my team (and thus the order I'd give parachutes, with an unknown line below which I will NOT give parachutes):

Nora
Math
Mama
Almost
Versus:
In post 2906, Firebringer wrote:Im not really worried about scum in my team.
In post 2861, MathBlade wrote:This feels very performative. This could have easily been done in our hood.
In post 2209, Morning Tweet wrote:Personally I'd like to see SS, Noraa, maybe Spamton, maybe Almost50 at the minimum splat
In post 3015, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We’ve already established that Noraa is scum.
In post 2376, RCEnigma wrote:My towncore is clown team and Loki and std. So things are going pretty well.
In post 2754, Spamton wrote:NORAA AND MATHBLADE IS [[Obvious Scum Theater]]
But no, being able to read ISO's is TMI. :igmeou:
nah u tmi bye
A)mt is in our pt , so listing her is ????
B) really reaching with the people saying they townread a group of people
C) you defied an obvtown slot in your pt

the reason nora died is 100% a rat in each pt not our own.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3441 (isolation #333) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3439, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3351, DkKoba wrote:If we get another elimination phase that is anonymous:
RCE
Norwee
Wheme

i appreciate that you're reading me correct but this is a pretty drastic flip what changed?
Your energy coming into this dayphase is much stronger. Also i only was trying to appease dwlee by putting you first - but dwleee is a chronic town tunneler so im not gonna trust their scumreads that much
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3443 (isolation #334) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

Alright so we can consensus call number obv scum?

We can push mt to particate a lot more later on i want her to start leading more starting now once we flip number etc. Esp.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3446 (isolation #335) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

number i think is more valuable bc it hard spews me town :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3447 (isolation #336) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

number i think is more valuable bc it hard spews me town :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3454 (isolation #337) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3450, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3438, DkKoba wrote:rce town
dwlee y u keep having town as your top scumread
Are you reading RCE's view of the game state rn? It's completely warped imo
And yet i can still see it from a town pov
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3457 (isolation #338) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

kyouko replace in pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3496 (isolation #339) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think math a50 and rce are town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3553 (isolation #340) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think theres 2 - 2 - 2 or or 3- 2 - 1 composition on non - team trying teams
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3557 (isolation #341) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3528, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3519, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 3355, RCEnigma wrote:
RCE
Norwee
Wheme

I'll eat any amount of hats if any of these flip scum. You townread math and a50?
Why are you so certain on Norwee?

And I’m not liking that Koba wants you over toog/Math.

Koba what happened to your Norwee sr? Why RCE?
koba flipped the read later on in thread.

I just think norwee is outside of his scum meta. havent been following koba's reasoning on Norwee being scum and when confronted with evidence that norwee reasonably could be in his town meta it was just waved off as a oneoff thing but thats not how meta works. Ironically I think if norwee is scum he actively looks for someone to pocket in the event he cant defend from pressure himself and I kind of filled that role but it wasnt prompted by norwee playing to that. If any of that makes sense.
He was actively looking for pockets gamestart too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3571 (isolation #342) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

number/fb/spamton my bottom 3 rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3573 (isolation #343) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

loki, dwlee is very prone to terribad tinfoils as town dw about it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3596 (isolation #344) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3586, Firebringer wrote:no, dwlee is pocketed by koba.
Koba is the scum.
Ah yes i forgot you were up for paragon this year and better at scumhunting than the rest of the people *hard* townreading me when i struggle.with longterm towniness.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3637 (isolation #345) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

The first 2 phases were def survivor lmao stop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3646 (isolation #346) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3638, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3637, DkKoba wrote:The first 2 phases were def survivor lmao stop
How do you suggest I get reads when it’s not mafia?
I mean i look for informness, towniness in thought processes, etc.
People who are scum are pretending to deliberate things.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3652 (isolation #347) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum are informed of eachother and want to keep eachother alive.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3653 (isolation #348) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

thus why i think math and a50 are town bc they fall into the "way too ignorant to be scum" category.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3654 (isolation #349) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

and regardless there are more blatant categories for scum if you want to argue math is faking his ignorance.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3662 (isolation #350) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3657, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3652, DkKoba wrote:scum are informed of eachother and want to keep eachother alive.
What’s the difference between this and friends?
I'm not going to bother with people playing that way because it might as well be gamethrow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3663 (isolation #351) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm playing under the assumption that town are actually going to be critical of people.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3664 (isolation #352) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

@loki can you trust MT so we can join PTs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3674 (isolation #353) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3665, Dwlee99 wrote:^^^

Also it isn't who likes who because I personally like Norwee + Noraa and scumread both at one point!
same.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3681 (isolation #354) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

excellent.

we can win here and now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3683 (isolation #355) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

im going to come up with dance pairs later but i think ill take one with someone im less sure about and have the power to leave the dance with.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3684 (isolation #356) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3682, Firebringer wrote:
I propose to dance with dkoba

COME ON KOBA LETS DO IT
tempted so i can just show your flip but no.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3687 (isolation #357) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

Team "We're Trying Avengers"
Morning Tweet (Captain)
DkKoba
Dwlee99
Toogeloo
Loki Dokie (Captain)
Save The Dragons
tictac
Something_Smart

clown queen
Mama Ru (Captain)
Mathblade
NumberQ
Almost50
Firebringer (Captain)
NorwegianboyEE
RCEnigma
Spamton
Whemestar

we got an elimiation available right off the bat.

we can vote anyone off here who doesnt comply with consensus pairings too so thats great.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3688 (isolation #358) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

man the way the other team is filled with people i dont think are good for discussing

actually:

Dance with RCE

i still wanna be able to sort you 1 on 1 and i trust you the most and i wanna give loki to dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3689 (isolation #359) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait no loki cant pair with anyone lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3692 (isolation #360) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

if the game wasnt at risk of losing this phase i would happily pair with someone i wanted to kill but we're down 3 more townies than there were when i was offering to die.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3693 (isolation #361) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3691, Firebringer wrote:can't wait for postgame to be the i told u so to people who got fooled by koba
if you flip town you should link this post in your sig for proper full clownery
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3694 (isolation #362) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

postgame

(not a bet just a suggestion)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3696 (isolation #363) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

toog even pointed it out tho - the fact in our PT i was screaming how its going to be norwee vs me for an elimination shows that i was very uninformed of what actually was the gamestate and nora dying was definitely something i was not expecting.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3698 (isolation #364) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3695, Almost50 wrote:@DkK: If I'm to sheep you (by accepting the pair you pick for me)..

want someone talkative or no :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3702 (isolation #365) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3700, RCEnigma wrote:I feel best with mama ru and Loki pairing. I don't know exactly how this works I've never played a dance game though. Do I just bold accept?
you bold "dance with X" basically
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3714 (isolation #366) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3713, Dwlee99 wrote:Leave numberQ unpaired?
sure

also we can just pair FB with either StD or SS who voted against loki's wishes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3722 (isolation #367) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3716, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3714, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3713, Dwlee99 wrote:Leave numberQ unpaired?
sure

also we can just pair FB with either StD or SS who voted against loki's wishes
im not pairing with anyone u tell me to.
lol gl with that
hf being in the last 3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3724 (isolation #368) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3720, RCEnigma wrote:Lol good luck leashing FB. It'll just burn off.
the fun part about this part is that as much as we cant force FB to pair with anyone, FB cant force anyone to pair with him.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3725 (isolation #369) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i bless that pairing, toog/a50 sounds like a nice boomer team :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3727 (isolation #370) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i already explained that we are further 3 people down and now we have better direct control.

i want to be part of the voting process.

you can screw off as you just want to silence me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3731 (isolation #371) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its dishonest to pretend to claim that this isnt a different gamestate than during the parachute phase and lowkey i also wanted out bc i was expecting more minigames without elimination opportunity.

now that we can control them im not going to self.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3737 (isolation #372) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it turns out in a game where scum have control via being able to coordinate in a PT we need to bring back control by cooperating even if its by force.

this is why we were actually lucky enough to even get a 1v1 with the anonymous vote because i helped push it to a point where it was clear that 1 person would be voted for sure.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3739 (isolation #373) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3736, Almost50 wrote:We're actually FOUR down, aren't we?
yeah I meant 3 down *since* my offer to not save myself in the parachute phase.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3740 (isolation #374) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3738, Save The Dragons wrote:I was asking koba why they didnt include tictac when tictav was pretty adamant about noraa in the pt. Obv I dont expect koba to know that but it's weird being called out when I was influenced by the direction the pt was headed in and tried to make that clear

I also tried to parachute tictac even tho I kinda thought gamma was lowkey a little townier because Loki wanted it but do I expect people to be charitable to me? Nah.
i townread tictac and people leading a push are more likely to be town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3742 (isolation #375) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

regardless its likely just SS who is playing a very jagged progression here and TMId the noraa likliehood
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3743 (isolation #376) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok enough mafia i am going to my boyfriends house BYE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3746 (isolation #377) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who in your team is scum FB, because there is confirmed scum in there now even from a town!you POV.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3811 (isolation #378) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3798, Enchant wrote:
In post 3753, Mama Ru wrote:
T
H
I
S
I
S
U
N
F
A
I
R

I am a shameless whore, how can I limit myself to one proposal?

໒( ᓀ ‸ ᓂ )७

Jokes on you.

I PROPOSE DANCE TO Morning Tweet

I PROPOSE DANCE TO DkKoba

I PROPOSE DANCE TO Dwlee99

I PROPOSE DANCE TO Save The Dragons

I PROPOSE DANCE TO tictac

I PROPOSE DANCE TO Something_Smart
I accept

i leave the dance

good luck yall
leave number as the final slot, vote anyone who pairs them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3815 (isolation #379) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

I wanted to kill norwee slot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3816 (isolation #380) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

now a townread slot like rce is open for us
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3817 (isolation #381) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

poe is like:
Spamton, firebringer, SS, StD, wheme, number
thats how i feel atm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3819 (isolation #382) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

math/mt need to step up later or join that list if the list starts flipping town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3824 (isolation #383) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

No
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3825 (isolation #384) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

I reached the same conclusion and im town and it will be proven in a bit
So gl w that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3829 (isolation #385) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

mama ru also fell off a little fwiw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3842 (isolation #386) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3841, Pan Smierc wrote:Being townie in a pt as scum is something only 1 community has gotten down and its not MS lol.
If someone is actively participating in a hood its +town.
^oop that me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3850 (isolation #387) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

shit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3855 (isolation #388) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

number is caught scum who didn't know whether to still entertain their pretend theory that im scum or not but need to discredit me still so they chose to do so and look even more obvious
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3857 (isolation #389) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

no
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3895 (isolation #390) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

I do not support dwlee with rce
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3896 (isolation #391) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

I want tictac and rce and the rest are whatever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3925 (isolation #392) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee if you want to dance with numbers go ahead but you'll get flipped for sure that way
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3969 (isolation #393) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

MT-> Math
Dwlee->spamton

number->out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4011 (isolation #394) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hopefully enchant doesnt just leave because now i want to stay

VOTE: FB + SS

Someone mentioned the FB intentionally flubbing to give to Number thing and now that we have the flipped red we should be absolutely going off of that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4012 (isolation #395) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

WHERE DID EVERY1 GO WE FLIPPED SCUM CMON
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4013 (isolation #396) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

granted they were blatant but still 1 DOWN BAYBEE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4014 (isolation #397) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3475, numberQ wrote:
In post 3299, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3298, Something_Smart wrote:If scum really got to choose, why wouldn't they take the opportunity to kill someone townread like MT or Loki? Noraa was probably going to die eventually, even if not immediately.

(Also, if you're town, wouldn't it benefit scum to leave Noraa alive so they can keep tunneling you...?)
No. That’s a bad scum kill because that would confirm the player that was widely townread is town. Those kills are bad.

And yes Noraa could have been left alive and tunnel me but then scum risk me towntelling later and blowing the plan apart.

We don’t know how we’re going to eventually eliminate scum do the more focus is not on them they’re winning.
Oh wait, I also wanted to say that this post is so blatant to me. I'm very happy with who I targeted last night and I think Noraa was on the money with her Math read.
math town math town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4015 (isolation #398) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2323, numberQ wrote:Alright well I finally had time to do this. Here is what I could find vis a vis proof that Koba has been OMGUSing. Maybe OMGUS is not the exact right word - what I set out to do here is look for evidence that Koba's reads were disproportionately based on whether that person agreed with them or not. Nothing to do with whether that person scumread Koba or not, which I think is the traditional definition of OMGUS?

Also I see that I missed out on a couple of parachutes. Can I just say that I really do think this event is dumb. I get the general idea is to rely on your team and hope they choose to give you chutes if you're not on in time, but something really rubs me the wrong way about basically punishing people for having lives outside of this website.

Anyway:

---

ISOing in a large theme is hard. Idk if I'll do this again. Definitely started to lose focus near the middle up to the end.

Spoiler: Koba's ISO (a bit wall-y)
In post 48, DkKoba wrote:dwlee is scum
Probably not very conf because of how early it is, maybe even completely non-serious. But Dwlee had recently asked MT to use heal tags right after Koba said we should slow down and not pick a team right away.
In post 69, DkKoba wrote:
ydrasse also binning as scum
Ydrasse was trying to rush team forming.
In post 71, DkKoba wrote:I like MT number and darby for town rn -> number is my strongest atm
MT, Darby, and myself had mostly been agreeing with Koba's mech analysis and thoughts on how to proceed up to this point.
In post 138, DkKoba wrote:
In post 129, numberQ wrote:Well I have to get ready for trick or treaters + replacing a toilet, and I need to focus so I don't get the two mixed up by accident. Parting words for now, since I predict there will be 10 more pages before I'm back, our first step should be figuring out captains. And I think to get the ball rolling, maybe everyone who WANTS to be a captain should just vote themselves now so we get an accounting of it and discussion falls out of that and etc

I'll start,

VOTE: numberQ

pedit Koba: I'm pretty sure the rules say you can't unvote from a captain if they have already been determined to be a captain. So if we all vote MT we're stuck, and scum form 3 teams.
no - once MT chooses a team we're free
First instance of disagreeing with someone without immediately scumreading them, but there is eventually a scumread so.
In post 149, DkKoba wrote:mindmelding with MT
Mind melding with a TR
In post 206, DkKoba wrote:binning nora entrance into poe territory
All Nora had done by then was vote themselves for captain - which was against Koba's grand plan.
In post 257, DkKoba wrote:nora lockscum for uh
dunno if I can say LOL but ill drop it in postgame 4 sure
I believe this is referring to Nora's "scumslip", so not directly related to any kind of OMGUS apart from Nora having already disagreed with Koba before.
In post 490, DkKoba wrote:also gut read norwee scum here so far

i have another townread too
Norwee at this point has posted a lot of fluff. One of his few contentful posts was disagreeing with Koba about being able to read Fire.
In post 575, DkKoba wrote:people pushing rushing are always >rand scum btw.

Scum hate having to towntell over a longer period of time
Soft scumreads literally everyone who disagrees with them.
In post 578, DkKoba wrote:nevermind i see why loki said that now

i still think number town but holy shit why are rands always so bad for me in these kinds of games where the townies are the worst to work with and easily trust obvscum trying to manipulate the gamestate into a low info state
Outlier in my theory, here they apparently still townread me despite several posts disagreeing me. Again though, they eventually do scumread me.
In post 963, DkKoba wrote:
In post 951, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 950, WhemeStar wrote:
WhemeStar has replaced WhemeStar

Hi hello there who wants to catch me up im not reading 38 pages of meme
*taps head* smart, smart

Gamma Emerald is town
Loftwing is idk
SirCakez/Mathblade is idk
Dkkoba is town
Morning Tweet is a bat
Loki Dokie is town
Save the Dragons is idk slight town
Mama Ru is idk
Firebringer is town
Whemestar is idk
Ydrasse is maybe slight town
tictac is town
DArby is town
RCEnigma is idk
DaTacoX is maybe slight scum
NorwegianboyEE is idk maybe slight scum
Almost50 is maybe slight scum
Spamton is again maybe slight scum
dwlee99 is lean town
Noraa is scum
NumberQ is town

or in a readable format:

Town: Gamma Emerald, DkKoba, Morning Tweet, Loki Dokie, Firebringer, tictac, D'Arby, numberQ
Lean Town: Ydrasse, Save The Dragons, Dwlee99
Idk: Loftwing, SirCakes/MathBlade, Mama Ru, Whemestar, RCEngima
Scumish: DaTacoX, Almost50, Spamton, Noraa

something like dat

u can trust me and my reads dont worry
Town: MT, Loki Dokie, tictac, D'Arby, numberQ
Lean Town: Dwlee99, Mama Ru, Whemestar, Firebringer(surprise), Gamma Emerald

Haven't read any of there content enough to say either way:Loftwing, DaTacoX, Save The Dragons
In post 1050, DkKoba wrote:maybe ydrasse town .
Idk where this is coming from. Seems to be in response to Ydrasse talking about meta? Fitting this read into my theory is a stretch I think. Another outlier.
In post 1055, DkKoba wrote:i think i can move ydrasse out of "actively scumreading" to "no reason to townread" tier. which doesnt change her place as bottom 6 in my PoE but it is a notable difference to me.
Read as, "Ydrasse is no longer actively disagreeing with me"?
In post 1092, DkKoba wrote:retracting my tr on number
I disagreed that Nora was scum, and suggested Loki might not be town.
In post 1755, DkKoba wrote:Hm maybe nora is town
The posts leading up to this one, Koba had been talking to Math about how him saying he can't figure out reads is just making excuses. Then Nora comes out and builds a case against Math for using AtE while saying he can't figure out reads. And suddenly Koba says this after hard, hard scumreading Nora for a while.
In post 2136, DkKoba wrote:amazing how right on queue the scummiest people are just concerned with getting parachutes for eachother and completely ignore the townblock wanting to restrict who gets them so we can use this phase as an elimination

to the townblock: there will probably be about 1-4 people who die from this. pooky (hopefully) learned his lesson with chess mafia with accelerating the game too much.

we should policy people who are in the consensus PoE who intentionally greedily take parachutes before towny people can.
"scummiest people" = "people who disagree with Koba"
"townblock" = "people who agree with Koba"

Summary: Koba almost never scumreads someone they agree with or townreads someone they disagree with. The few times there's an explanation given for a read, it's based entirely on meta or entirely on gut (see Nora read change). When it's not for one of those two reasons, it's because that person agreed or disagreed with them.

I didn't really go into this trying to scumread Koba, just point that their reads are not the end all be all and constantly scumreading people who disagree with them is actively detrimental to the game. But I think I can agree with Norwee here, there's definitely some strong-arming going on here, and LAMIST. I can see scum in this slot taking a loud role in the town.
also MF TRIED TO BURY ME IM CONF TOWN AS FUCK
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4016 (isolation #399) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i'd like to suggest we go FB+SS and if FB flips scum we flip Spamton btw
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”