They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #53 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who wants to cheat with me
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but datisi likes rolling scum :think:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Ydrasse

my cheated notes said this is mafia :oops:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky is the best half what are u on about he's literally nommed for a scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also my flavor is a player who was banned for cheating on another site that was caught in a game RC and I were in and the role that was written up made me laugh so hard LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... erfalls-II
(if you want a good laugh notice how badly this guy TMI that they nearly get limmed themselves)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky claiming theyll bus?

confirmed town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 81, Ircher wrote:
In post 45, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 43, Ydrasse wrote:im in charge round these parts

DOUBT
No spamming please.
PARTY POOPER VOTE: Ircher
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 88, Ydrasse wrote:Image

monka
i was mildly critical of some1 in a deadchat and they reacted by telling me to kms and we both got a ban
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 93, Good Luck Buddy wrote:I'm a 20 shot day vig

convince me you deserve to live
i have all the answers to the test
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 97, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 92, DkKoba wrote:mildly critical
its true i just said that if they scumread some1 whos always obvious as town they were playing poorly :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ydrasse i think its funny u saw i was banned first and didnt note the fact the game was modded by ShellyC instead :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 101, Good Luck Buddy wrote:your definition of "obvious town" need work tho tbh
no you dont understand this was about a player that literally self admittedly sucks as scum and everyone else who has played with scum them agree :lol:

regardless I digress

lets pile onto ircher :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 111, Good Luck Buddy wrote:I have a special power that I can activate on people who "scumread" this post

it's called OMGUS CANNON

if you are not scared of it you should scumread this post
i townread and nullread this post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait thats how scum norwee plays is via omgus D:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 114, Good Luck Buddy wrote:koba scared scumbag confirmed
how can you put those 3 words together in a sentence?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes i prefer to let a guinea pig test out the ability because i really like mine
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the 3 words i was talking about was "koba scared scumbag"

because implying i would be scared ever as scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

town me tho? terrified.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who the fuck ever clears me by claim without TMI lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and i thought when *i* hydra'd with pooky the spam was bad :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

F
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait deimos holy shit its been over a year since that cult game huh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

looks like they captured it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fun fact out of the 7 pages so far, pooky hydra literally occupies 3 of them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I occupy 1 and ydrasse nearly occupies another one
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

confirmed scum dayvig
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky is in solidly town posting range rn btw scum pooky doesnt reach 100 posts within 4 hours
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 170, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 167, DkKoba wrote:pooky is in solidly town posting range rn btw scum pooky doesnt reach 100 posts within 4 hours
i can turbopost as scum -.-
prove it.

take a poop

and turn that poop into wine

TURN THAT POOP

INTO WINE

TURN THAT POOP INTO WINE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

deimos dont omgus pooky :c just vote ircher
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if i didnt have to replace out bc of IRL reasons u were never winning smh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alisae taught me the secret to reading ircher ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me being pocketed d1 never translates into being pocketed the whole game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 232, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 229, DkKoba wrote:alisae taught me the secret to reading ircher ok
teach me too?
its a vibes thing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 242, Pan Smierc wrote:haha cant relate
^oop this is me i accidentally was logged into my alt while looking at this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 249, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 101, Good Luck Buddy wrote:your definition of "obvious town" need work tho tbh
Koba just needs work in general :)
Put in the effort to be read and ill be accurate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 250, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 118, DkKoba wrote:yes i prefer to let a guinea pig test out the ability because i really like mine
Just putting this out now: I will not claim a single thing about my role this game. It could be good or bad, but you’ll never know until I flip!
Im using mine on you then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 254, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 252, DkKoba wrote:
In post 249, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Koba just needs work in general :)
Put in the effort to be read and ill be accurate
No thanks I don’t feel like busting my ass just for you to continue misreading me and blaming it on stupid shit
Even your adorable little effort tell or whatever it was you had that you brought up in superb idea should be shriveled and withered away at this point. It was already malarkey anyway but I think you should know beyond a shadow of a doubt: your little war chest of tools for reading me is naught but a toy box.
i mean what ur supposed to do is change ur scum meta to better match ur town meta and not the other way around but yeah lol u did the latter
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah gamma is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

@datisi just ignore pooky until he grows real reads. Its not worth it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

Galron can solve quickly?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Sakura scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ydrasse town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

Btw i am partially an encrytor so scum prob dont have daytalk and tbats why rc let them talk early hahaha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

My claim being ignored ):
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

Bzzzzzt
Datisi is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think he is above my current town line is all. People below atp:
Sakura and Ircher
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 409, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 405, Tamora's Angel wrote:#confused

Why would Ydrasse ask if his own post was a read?

@Koba, why is Datisi town?

she is trying to convince us that datisi is overreacting to her post because it's not actually a read.

Koba's either wrong!town or scum defending scum

either way we are in Scum!Tisi world
I'm not wrong.
Insisting your read is correct wont.make it correct
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Datisi is very likely just annoyed at you pooky.
This isnt an effective scumhunting method in a large. Knock it off and leave the hyperfocus pressure to micros
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

i plan on using my ability on datisi tonight so you can leave him be for today ok?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

titus you dont sort by tone, so what are you on about? You've told me before you dont so frankly it astounds me you are justifying a vote this way
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 420, Tamora's Angel wrote:
In post 379, DkKoba wrote:Btw i am partially an encrytor so scum prob dont have daytalk and tbats why rc let them talk early hahaha
Going to rolefish you here partially.

Are you an encryptor for only your thread(s) then?
I only have 1 thread and yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 419, Good Luck Buddy wrote:what hyperfocus pressure

I've pressured like 6 people so far and we're not even 1 day in
You havent pressured shit except to yell about datisi.

1 off lines about other slots do not pressure make
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

ignoring pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

imma be real i thought the encryptor ability was part of my first ability at first do

also pooky prob scum here on reconsideration they're just pushing anyone who disagrees as scum and thats how they were in coaltion
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

datisi do you townread sakura?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 592, Datisi wrote:
In post 589, Cheeky Wings wrote:Early miller claims are > than rand chance of being town.
agreed. i'm not sure if i've ever seen scum fakeclaim miller, actually.
i dont think i have yet, but i have fakeclaimed it as town :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 601, Titus wrote:
In post 600, DkKoba wrote:
In post 592, Datisi wrote:
In post 589, Cheeky Wings wrote:Early miller claims are > than rand chance of being town.
agreed. i'm not sure if i've ever seen scum fakeclaim miller, actually.
i dont think i have yet, but i have fakeclaimed it as town :lol:
Compulsive fruit vendor
:lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont actually feel townvibes from nancy atp
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol i remember when i hydra'd with nancy i had to tell her to relax and let the moment pass when we were getting scumread by you :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: cheeky wings
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 636, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 631, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 625, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 577, Taly wrote:
Nancy
, we are facing scum-
Gamma
and I might be a bit tunneled with
Sakura
but I don't trust their WIM to be town.
I ISOed you and lol @ you thinking I’m avoiding you, I’m just not really putting my primary focus on this game which should honestly be a towntell early on
I really don’t get the Taly sr on you.

I still think jjh doubling down on pushing me here is seriously scummy because he has had a perfect BoP when it comes to never wrongly sr me
until this game
, so I don’t know how to account for that if he isn’t actually scum here.
Koba, when have I ever posted like a gazillion times I’m obvtown in any scumgame ever?
im not digging your reaction to the jjh scumread and they are right that is how you reacted and i distinctly remember like i said having to tell you to not keep reacting that way
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh to answer the encryptor question its not global its just my PT - which may be a neighborhood, masonry, or neighborizerhood.

i am not claiming wish at this time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 664, Titus wrote:
In post 658, DkKoba wrote:oh to answer the encryptor question its not global its just my PT - which may be a neighborhood, masonry, or neighborizerhood.

i am not claiming wish at this time.
I'm in a PT with daychat and no one claims encryptor.

So either

1) You're mistaken
2) You're lying
3) Someone in my PT is lying
4) There exists a global encryptor.
Ah well tbh the role isnt worded like a standard encryptor so maybe im interpreting it wrong :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

why do you townread sakura is the better question
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

noticed you are avoiding mentioning me gamma - i have myself for obvious reasons - but why have you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

jjh you played against scum me, what do you read me as :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its not going to be a 1:1 reaction + I was there to coach her
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok yeah this is scum pooky like he was in grand idea lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 850, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 843, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 830, Good Luck Buddy wrote:you don't have to respond to firebringer nancy/cheeky

he is just trolling you cuz he's bored

I townread you for reals
<3

I really hope you’re town and not pocketing me though.

It's ok I keep lots of cool snacks in my pocket you will have a good time in there
reminder not to fall into the habit of strictly only scumreading players posting a lot - under the radar posters need to be kept in the frame of the solve too. All too easy to only scumread people who post a lot.
(That doesn't mean i autotownread high posters as evidenced by my reads currently but also discussion should not focus on high posters only as they're already producing content)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 890, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 884, DkKoba wrote:ok yeah this is scum pooky like he was in grand idea lmao
You get why I’m bullying T3 here right?
no im with my boyfriend and i have loopy brain rn so not following
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I dont think t3 meant votato
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 944, jjh927 wrote:
In post 884, DkKoba wrote:ok yeah this is scum pooky like he was in grand idea lmao
Are you sure because I think it's town!fire
what is the difference between scum fire and town fire to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Thats a ydrasse towntell?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

I hard townread datisi
Datisi who do townread. I want to create a town block ignoring this noise
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

how about jjh?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

And taly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1034, Datisi wrote:
In post 1025, DkKoba wrote:I hard townread datisi
try to convince me this is a genuine attempt at building a townblock and not a pocketing of the local village idiot?
I really cant rn but i think you're a valuable fulcrum player who helps keep town stable as ive seen it b4 and i want to wave off the pressure you're getting unjustly so you're able to shine.
At the very minimum in a scum me world im playing very subtoptomally doing so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1050, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 1031, DkKoba wrote:how about jjh?
Pooky what is your read on Koba?
also this can be also be made easier if ydrasse and datisi townread eachother too :c
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1060, Datisi wrote:hm. koba, i do agree that's a suboptimal move for scum!you to do, knowing what you know of my towngame.
In post 1052, DkKoba wrote:also this can be also be made easier if ydrasse and datisi townread eachother too :c
sell me on town!ydrasse?
idk how to sell it better than that she is like showing cognition in a way i have not seen from scum ydrasse before but like im just trying to get people i do trust at least now to work together as ive seen 0 cohesion thus far.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1062, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 1052, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1050, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 1031, DkKoba wrote:how about jjh?
Pooky what is your read on Koba?
also this can be also be made easier if ydrasse and datisi townread eachother too :c
I like this but I would really like an answer about my tm quote. Were you still reading my tm game when I hardpushed TGP?

I know that jjh absolutely had to be but you might have stopped reading before that point.
I think you are purely interested in getting me to townread you and not really trying to solve the game so I've been ignoring you thus far.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1070, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 1050, Cheeky Wings wrote:Pooky what is your read on Koba?
Koba skews town for me but I'm not willing to lock it in cuz I have an impeccable record of never misreading them.[that bullshit game where they claimed vig doesn't count cuz lolclaim]

It would be really nice to nail down this read if we elim Datisi cuz Town!Koba is infamous for being pocketed by scumbags.
it does count bc i taught you a valuable lesson in never trusting mechs>dayplay bc that was one of my most blatant scumgames lmfao

but also i dont even tr u this game so hf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

u let me live 3 days after never shooting :X
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1118, Deimos27 wrote:I swear there are like 20 new acronyms since I last played only a year and a half ago
i've been playing regularly and I only the other day learned what "BoP" means :lol:

meme relevant made by datisi:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1109, Taly wrote:Eh I was mad because this is a 22p game where it's actively difficult to assess the gamestate and its very easy for town to think passively and scum to run the show.

It really pinged me when I suddenly 4-5 slots discussing a read on me and none with a definitive conclusion., or at least not one without some suggested paranoia.

And I genuinely wanted people to see what yhey thought of my claim. It's validity. Etc.

So i reversed the pressure onto everybody forming a read on me by showing my indignation and becoming aggressive.

It certainly worked because I remember several slots replying to my claim or about my AtE. When I review in detail when I have time, I have more info to see who spoke about my slot with an uninformed or informed perspective.
Take it from someone who has some limited success in larges doing this: find town, not scum. It is *so* much more easily to work from a PoE in a Large and veto wagons on people you townread rather than try to convince people you arent collaborating with of your scumreads.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the great thing is even if im hilariously wrong on d1 i will be able to reeval onto a scum by d2 so ggez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1119, Toogeloo wrote:I have submitted a Gamma Ray Burst action. Put on your shittin' pants.
ah yes i fucking love when townies random dayvig people without consulting thread about the action! always works out great!!!

(fun fact: every fucking game this has happened to me in has resulted in the action killiong a townie and accelerating a town loss :))) stop fucking doing this when you roll a dayvig role particularly when you die as a result!)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1142, Ircher wrote:
In post 1132, DkKoba wrote:ah yes i fucking love when townies random dayvig people without consulting thread about the action! always works out great!!!
No, this is optimal. It will shake things up and give us something to talk about, and it will surprise scum and force them to change their strategy.
:shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I would love to hear what thought process led you to that conclusion.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1150, Ircher wrote:
In post 1145, DkKoba wrote:I would love to hear what thought process led you to that conclusion.
There's really no point in waiting. Either you do it early or you don't do it at all. If you do it later in the game, it is more risky, and furthermore, you have a higher chance of being killed before the ability used (given that the ability was claimed).
:? :yawn:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1160, Toogeloo wrote:I'm 100% ready to genuflect in forgiveness if I screwed up :).
are you going to claim who you chose so they can at least post legacy reads or no?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1186, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1169, Deimos27 wrote:Please tell me who you targeted so I can tell you whether to rescind it
And this is exactly why I wouldn't tell anyone.
you are essentially throwing thanks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1206, Good Luck Buddy wrote:what a scummy reaction to getting nuked off the planet
aight this post right here is 100% anti-aligned with scum gamma
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the thing is for *reasons* i can see that being a reaction from a town gamma so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #96) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1210, T3 wrote:
can we just sheep all of Kobe's lockdowns regardless of alignment
true :lol: If im scum im 100% like pocketing datisi here rather than trying to save a partner because if im scum trying to save a partner i try to argue others out of it rather than going out of my way to ignore everyone and appeal to them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

datisi isnt a village idiot, i appreciate his input in games even if his reads arent good he stabilizes thread mood.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im accounting for recent stuff bc normally i'd agree with that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

regardless this situation is win win for me bc if gamma flips scum cool we're 1 step closer and if its town then i can start gaining control over thread movement :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1236, Toogeloo wrote:Along with Gamma, I was considering nuking Ydrasse, FirePooky, koba, and Wisdom. I felt Gamma had the most associatives, but I haven't liked any of them this far.

I'm not a fan of FirePooky noise, but I think they are a party hydra. I wouldn't put it past them being town and just fucking off.

I didn't like koba possibly back tracking on the encryptor claim.

I didn't like Ydrasse asking for a day. That usually sets off alarms that they have an ability they really want to get off.

Wisdom is just vibes, nothing substantial.
"POSSIBLY BACKTRACKING"

yes me misreading a separate section in my role that is after my ability that explicitly states i can speak in a PT and mistaking it as an encryptor and realizing it might not actually be that is backtracking

screw off

you're sorting by mechs and thats a noob as shit strategy that never works. get with the time and read what people say instead of what people claim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

people like you toog is why i get away with claiming townie sounding roles as scum and live for longer than i should while openwolfing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma frustration is NAI here and gamma knows i know why.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1273, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1261, DkKoba wrote:"POSSIBLY BACKTRACKING"

yes me misreading a separate section in my role that is after my ability that explicitly states i can speak in a PT and mistaking it as an encryptor and realizing it might not actually be that is backtracking

screw off

you're sorting by mechs and thats a noob as shit strategy that never works. get with the time and read what people say instead of what people claim.
In post 1262, DkKoba wrote:people like you toog is why i get away with claiming townie sounding roles as scum and live for longer than i should while openwolfing
im right and youre too prideful to admit it <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1278, Good Luck Buddy wrote:Tooges is not prideful lol wtf
then make an opinion on his take about me mistaking the part of my role that i thought was an encryptor instead of trying to pick and choose what you react to. because its a nice easy way to look busy to react to that part and not the actual content part.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7555 (isolation #105) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

well thats dumb and i feel justified not praying now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7568 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 7744, Jingle wrote:
In post 7740, RadiantCowbells wrote:just because someone's claim is towny != they are town.
+1

That’s a towny sounding claim is exactly the kind of reaction that makes a good scumrole.
i keep telling people this but no one listens ): but fr the alternative wincon was a little bs with the tools available to look townie enough to live to the end ):
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7569 (isolation #107) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 7743, Sakura Hana wrote:It was quite a struggle, with Victorine basically being non existant, GMo slipping TMI, then SS being suspected and Gamma having to leave and the replacement being insta suspected.
Didn't know what else to do BUT to bus, specially considering my abilities.

I used the strongman vig on NK15, then i triple rolecop'd Gypyx, Deimos and Galron. (In hindsight im quite surprised ppl didnt ask me about what my other rolecop results were, i did claim and unblockable triple role cop), ending with a loyal vig on Enchant (i figured enchant would be next to die anyway and i'd get more towncred from vigging them and making a town and a scum kill appear at the same time)
lmao u could win by hellbussing all game based on that wincon cuz you get prayers faster
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7575 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 7754, Deimos27 wrote:I consciously had warning bells ringing in my head like IF SAKURA IS 2S WHY DIDN'T SHE SHOOT AGAIN TONIGHT but I convinced myself that since she caught not one but two scum singlehandedly she had to be town
yeah her role was easy bus to win material lol. the early game prayers tho they were moreso who shouldnt have prayed cuz sakura was least townie in the early game. late game was moreso just cuz she was alive.

i would have 50/50 prayed in your position too.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7648 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also random: stop giving townies vigs that work on d1. they dont deserve it.

townies will always use it in the worst way possible and ruin the game for the people who are in the game.

it's just not a good role.

we lost a whole mislim on d1 because of a person who didnt want to be patient with their role. its just obnoxious as hell when it happens and ive never won a game where a townie uses a vig on d1 outside of chat mafia where its an intended setup design thing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7652 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not that funny when youre the one being blown up for being reasonably upset at a lol-use of the ability
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7681 (isolation #111) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 7853, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 7850, Taly wrote:OUCH. Even the dead thread thought I was scum... :/
It's not that you were scummy. We were just looking for ANY answer about what was going on. Sakura's bus was very good.
Also RC lied to me and said sakura has a disloyal vig
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #7682 (isolation #112) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

:lol:
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”