Pokemon:
Makuhita
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Bulk Up
Role:
extra attack for evolution
(speculation: evolution was an X-shot vig?)

Actions:
N1, did nothing? (not confirmed, but role wasn't evolved so presumed).
Notes:
(None)

Wisdom

Pokemon:
Huntail
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Dive
Role:
Nonconsecutive Follower (sees type of move target used, from Protective/Killing/Investigative/Misc.; couldn't use two nights in a row)
Actions:
Guess we'll never know, huh?
Notes:
Fuck y'all for extending the game because with Wisdom not speed-limmed we'd have already ended the game in a town win.

Alexandrite/Gamma Emerald

Pokemon:
Blissey
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Heal Pulse
Role:
Indecisive Rolestopper (prevents target from being affected by any move/role; cannot target the same player consecutively)
Actions:
N1, rolestopped mastina (granting her a 1x copy of his role); N2, rolestopped Milobird; N3, rolestopped Truth Innuendos Lies (this is the source of the failed nightkill); N4, rolestopped MathBlade; N5, ???; was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

WhemeStar

Pokemon:
Gardevoir
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Imprison
Role:
Fruit Vendor->Strong-Willed Friendly Neighbor
Actions:
N1, ???; N2, ???; N3, targeted PookyTheMagicalBear (nobody targeted Pooky N3), N4 ???; was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

The Goat/Titus

Pokemon:
???
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Splash?
Role:
Combined Jailkeeper Watcher (Targets a player; target is protected but roleblocked; learns whoever visited target)
Actions:
N1, targeted Kitty Trauma Team/Malakittens and evolved. N2, Friendly Neighbor'd Milobird. (Milobird confirmed.)
Notes:
(None)

Truth Innuendos Lies

Pokemon:
Absol
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Future Sight
Role:
Informed 3-shot Delayed Cop (targets a player; receives their role the next night; could use this action three times; knew there was a Godfather in the game, later revealed to be
imaginality
)
Actions:
N1,
Dwlee
; N2, investigated SleepyKrew/Valkyrie Dimension/Critter/Mathblade, received the result of them being
town
; N3, ??? (but was killed before results); N4, was nightkilled.
Notes:
Was the N3 nightkill, due to Gamma Emerald's rolestop being the only killstop effect to work that night.

Kitty Trauma Team/Malakittens

Pokemon:
Remoraid->Octillery
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
???->???
Role:
Neighborizer-permanent-Busdriver(busdrives self and neighborized target permanently)->???
Actions:
N1, ???; N2, targeted Milobird (this action failed due to Gamma Emerald's rolestop); evolved; N3, ???; N4, ???; N5, ???
Notes:
Was confirmed as town from
MathBlade
using a
Loyal Neighborize
on them N4.

SirCakez

Pokemon:
Solrock
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Wonder Room
Role:
Neighbor-Vigilante with
PookyTheMagicalBear

Actions:
N1, Vigged
Gypyx
Notes:
Firebringer
using a
Loyal Neighborize
on him N1.

SleepyKrew/Valkyrie Dimension/Critter

Pokemon:
Lotad->Lombre->Ludicolo
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Mega Drain->1x Dragon Dance->???
Role:
???->modified 1-Shot Universal Backup (chooses who to back up the role of)->1-shot Loyal Neighborizer (targets a player, forms a neighborhood with them; action fails if targeting scum)
Actions:
N4, neighborized
successfully
Kitty Trauma Team/Malakittens
, conftowning them.
Notes:
Truth Innuendos Lies
investigating him N2 and receiving this result N3.

Sharing the Braincell/ssbm_Kyouko

Pokemon:
Azurill
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Attract
Role:
Lovedizer (target takes one more vote to eliminate)
Actions:
N1, ???; was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

Firebringer

Pokemon:
Rayquaza
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Dragon Dance
Role:
1-shot Loyal Neighborizer (once in game, targets a player, forms a neighborhood with them; action fails if targeting scum)
Actions:
N1, neighborized
successfully
SirCakez
, conftowning him.
Notes:
(None)

Ralts/PookyTheMagicalBear

Pokemon:
Lunatone
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Wonder Room
Role:
Neighbor-Vigilante with
SirCakez

Actions:
N1, Vigged
Gypyx
Notes:
Pooky never busses D1 so is basically conftown. Even if he weren't,
Spoiler: consider this
In post 4909, mastina wrote:
In post 4884, Milobird wrote:Also, no. I'm never clearing Pooky this game without a cop clear. I just can't.
Well then you're doing exactly what scum did because this should be all you need for proof of why Pooky is town:
In post 4341, imaginality wrote:If Pooky literally never buses his buddies D1 doesn't that cross into a trust tell? Like instead of "I'm always town if I say I am" it's "I'm always town if I say 'vote X' and X flips scum D1"?

Ugh. I just don't believe scum target TIL which would mean hoping Gamma targeted someone else. When scum have presumably used Perish Song on someone. Like, who else would Dwlee realistically have used Perish Song on?

And if there's a town power that could direct the scum kill onto Pooky surely someone would have claimed that?

So VOTE: Pooky
In post 4448, imaginality wrote:There must be some games where it would have been more beneficial for Pooky to bus scum D1. If it's just a case that he's not needed to do far, then why do people place so much weight on it? "Pooky has never bussed D1" feels fine to me in a way which "Pooky never busses D1" doesn't.
In post 4456, imaginality wrote:
In post 4455, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 4448, imaginality wrote:There must be some games where it would have been more beneficial for Pooky to bus scum D1. If it's just a case that he's not needed to do far, then why do people place so much weight on it? "Pooky has never bussed D1" feels fine to me in a way which "Pooky never busses D1" doesn't.
You continuing to push Pooky isn’t doing you any favours. He’s practically confitown for the one shot vig thing.
Clearly not everyone agrees with you.
In post 4491, imaginality wrote:I just feel there's something off when people are treating it 100% confirmation of Pooky town. If other people are loudly proclaiming this every game it happens then Pooky not advertising it himself is irrelevant. Effectively town's getting an extra N1 cop inno result in a quarter or so of the games Pooky's in.

I don't know, it just annoys me we've gone from about to lim Pooky to about to lim me just because of this tell that everyone treats as gospel.
Read what imaginality is saying there and read what you're saying now and think about that for a second.

Pooky is town.
That should be enough to elevate him to conftown levels for you.

Milobird

Pokemon:
??? (unclaimed as far as I know)
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Role:
Actions:
N1, ???. N2, targeted Wisdom. N3, targeted Malakittens. N4, ???. N5, ???.
Notes:
Obvtown by play.

mastina

Pokemon:
Sudowoodo
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Mimic
Role:
Reflexive Role-copier (the first player to target me, I get a one-shot copy of their move/role)->One-shot rolestopper
Actions:
N1, received a rolestop (later revealed to be Gamma Emerald's); N2, rolestopped DKKoba.
Notes:
Well I know I'm town but objectively I've technically only got circumstantial evidence clearing me between my interactions with scum, scum's interactions with me, the unlikelihood of scum having both my role and Gypyx's, and that I am out of my scum range, but *shrug*, SOME fucks still don't see me as town so make of it what you will.

Thestatusquo/DKKoba

Pokemon:
??? (for DKKoba having said they've fullclaimed, I can't seem to find their pokemon.)
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Sturdy->???
Role:
Bulletproof->Nonconsecutive Delayed modified-Rolestopper which is a form of Roleblocker (targets a player; anyone targeting that player that night is roleblocked the following night)
Actions:
N1, evolved. N2, self-targeted (this failed due to me, mastina, rolestopping them); N3, could not act; N4, targeted MathBlade (this failed due to Gamma Emerald rolestopping them); N5, couldn't act.
Notes:
Personal townread. Claim doesn't seem like bullshit that was made up, and doesn't seem to be a scum role, either.

Save the Dragons

Pokemon:
Mareep->Flaafy->Ampharos
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Light Screen->Growl->Cotton Spore
Role:
Protection from non-Normal(type) moves (with link to Normal-type moves)->protect from harmful moves, prioritizing non-killing moves (one action stopped/night)->treestumps a player after their death.
Actions:
N1, evolved. N2, evolved. N3, targeted an unknown(unclaimed) but conftown player. N4, targeted MathBlade (however, this failed due to Gamma Emerald's rolestop).
Notes:
Personal townread. This feels like the same STD as I saw in Final Fantasy XIV, although I admit that objectively, he's within the POE.

chowchow

Pokemon:
Allegedly, Wurmple->Cascoon->Dustox (allegedly due to scum flip)
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Allegedly, Confusion?
Role:
Allegedly, Roleblocker that doesn't stop kills?
Actions:
Allegedly, evolved N1; Allegedly, evolved N2; Allegedly, no-action'd N3/N4/N5.
Notes:
The amount of 'allegedly' here should clue you in to chowchow's obstinance here as they've refused to claim without the use of pictures or gimmicks in their words whatsoever. They used pictures, then they used various 'chows' in their terms, so they've stubbornly refused to claim their actions without a gimmick making this hard to lock down for sure.

Is by POE probably just the last scum.

Version 1.0 because it took me an hour and a half to type this (started at 1:30, is now 3), and I am tired, I'm posting it, in spite of how it probably contains factual errors that I'll need to correct in 2.0, butyeah this is everything I think assuming I didn't make any errors.
actually nvm mastina you dont have to ^ milo please this is genuine and town as fuck
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5243 (isolation #401) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok atp i dont care because youre being intentionally obtuse about it
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5245 (isolation #402) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your tinfoil sux and needs better evidence if you think its going to convince anyone.

show us plausibility of scum mastina doing this

cite a game you saw this in.

im curious where you got this thought process from.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5249 (isolation #403) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh mathblade is conftown i keep forgetting lol

im paranoid of his scumplay bc this he is the most viable to manipulate this endgame in a way that lets him be assumed conftown but yeah :lol:

yall can have a pet PoE i want to keep myself and STD in it and if yall choose not to lim me twice in a row well

i do have a way to prove myself potentially still
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5252 (isolation #404) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5251, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lol wut

mastina is so far out of her scum range she couldn't find her way back to it with GPS
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5256 (isolation #405) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

kyouko died n1 bc i basically turned her in to an IC lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5264 (isolation #406) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5261, Milobird wrote:
In post 5256, DkKoba wrote:kyouko died n1 bc i basically turned her in to an IC lol
Hi yes Im other person fighting who was fighting for Kyo town back before it was her slot, yeah
except i have godread status on kyouko atp and will keep bullying kyouko when they rand scum until they get better
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5266 (isolation #407) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can you quote those solving posts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5270 (isolation #408) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5267, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5264, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5261, Milobird wrote:
In post 5256, DkKoba wrote:kyouko died n1 bc i basically turned her in to an IC lol
Hi yes Im other person fighting who was fighting for Kyo town back before it was her slot, yeah
except i have godread status on kyouko atp and will keep bullying kyouko when they rand scum until they get better
imagine thinking kyouko wants to win scum games smh
when i rand scum with her it will happen smh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5271 (isolation #409) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like im rereading std's iso and im not seeing this solving my eyes are glazing over the filler
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5272 (isolation #410) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

adhd brain activated
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5275 (isolation #411) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah its not that at all it has to do with how she approaches the game lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5277 (isolation #412) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we're looking for solviness - like yknow trying to sort people.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5280 (isolation #413) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5276, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5270, DkKoba wrote:when i rand scum with her it will happen smh

the easiest way to read kyouko is to just use a word counter ngl
i saw her wall post as scum against me the first time we played together tho lolol

but also this works on me recently too ): i have fallen off since mini normal: bending, that was my masterclass.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5281 (isolation #414) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3280, Save The Dragons wrote:UNVOTE: way behind will try to get to this when I can
In post 3852, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm way behind will try to catch up today
this made me laugh LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5282 (isolation #415) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yea sorry milo but d1 StD looks ok but like its a huge falloff later
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5293 (isolation #416) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5286, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:imagine writing that as scum

when you can just not catch up

w i l d
same
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5359 (isolation #417) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

mastina can u tell me what ur 3 person PoE looks like?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5365 (isolation #418) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5363, mastina wrote:
In post 5361, MathBlade wrote:We just elim someone in the PoE doesn’t matter who (which is why Wisdom wasn’t a bad elim) and keep going.
The problem with that mindset is that while from the perspective of the non-conftown the game is autowinnable, from the perspective of the conftown, it isn't.

Even taking Pooky to be conftown (which not everyone does), we've got 8 alive and only 3 conftown and only 3 eliminations.

Which means there's 4 names for 3 eliminations.

While the players inside the 4 names know that if the town eliminates the other 3 it should be a town win, the conftown don't.

So it DOES matter who.

The game's not actually an autowin for the town.

From MY perspective, it's a win if all of {STD, Milobird, DKKoba} are eliminated because from MY perspective, I know that I am town and thus, that the last scum must be in those three.

But from the objective viewpoint the conftown take, we've only got 3 eliminations for 4 suspects.
i personally think we can eliminate u and milo fro mthe limpool and have StD, me, and a freebie and im town so thats why im like just get STD here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5370 (isolation #419) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

too late i already cannot earn us another elim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5378 (isolation #420) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why is mastina scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5379 (isolation #421) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mathblade do not interact^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5380 (isolation #422) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why did you misinterpret your role pm btw, can you explain how that happened?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5385 (isolation #423) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but what about it did you skim and see that made you think "this is 3 shot"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5388 (isolation #424) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

doesnt sound scummy to me bud

sounds very much like a cheap excuse to keep your vote there for a "might be"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5389 (isolation #425) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why is math alive if mastina is scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5393 (isolation #426) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your reasons suck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5394 (isolation #427) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how do you have the most posts in this game and show very clear lack of understanding of whats going on
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5395 (isolation #428) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"ive had ...

they could be...

its possible that ...

maybe they're.,."

all of these are garbage statements

useless

complete shit.

try harder
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5399 (isolation #429) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no u can paraphrase the wording of your role and which part confused you for us.

i'm really not liking that you seem very desperate to vote outside of std/I
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5400 (isolation #430) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

go argue in ur fucking hydra pt and save thread for thoughts you want with others we dont care and its starting to look performative
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5405 (isolation #431) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i should probably inform you that the reason i townread you and mastina - the way the role was played - was very much stronger on mastina due to the fact their d1 play showed it.

as your role is viable in the sense of being a rolecop.

so excuse me if im starting to get a little suspicious of the cheap excuses you're trying to throw at mastina without holistically analyzing her play while having the highest post count in the game which points to you 2 being aware of the gamestate in the entirety.

fun fact if youre scum here - you fucked up majorly by opening your mouth against mastina. should have stfu and let std and I go down and then win in limlo.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5407 (isolation #432) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4739, Titus wrote:I don't care the order. Milobird is just at the bottom because that's my pet read.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5409 (isolation #433) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Milo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5411 (isolation #434) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my townread was entirely predicated on how you treated your mechs but a deeper dive reveals that is not holistically viable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5412 (isolation #435) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5413 (isolation #436) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i demand the PoE be me, milo, STD.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5414 (isolation #437) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we do not ever elim mastina or pooky this game.

ever.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5419 (isolation #438) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

titus was townreading u most of the game so if she sucks at reading u thats a bad look (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5424 (isolation #439) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5421, Save The Dragons wrote:What possible reason would milo have for going after mastina if they are the last scum
mastina -> you -> me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5427 (isolation #440) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5360, mastina wrote:
In post 5359, DkKoba wrote:mastina can u tell me what ur 3 person PoE looks like?
Well right now with Milobird having basically twice-dodged my question about their role
, it's:
{Save the Dragons, Milobird, DKKoba}, in about that order actually in spite of how town Milobird appears.

We have 3/8 living conftown.
I know I am town so that's 4/8.
Pooky isn't technically conftown but is as close to conftown as he can get here from his scum vig and the scumplaining to him being conftown from said vig of scum.

Which leaves three possible names.

Milobird looks town by play but I'm not letting them get away without answering my question.

You look town by both play and claim.

STD looked town by play but we're in POE territory and I have issues with his claim.
are you actually reading the game or just making shit up?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5430 (isolation #441) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5428, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Koba

stay bad at reading me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5431 (isolation #442) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gut on day 7

u can toss that one right in the trash
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5433 (isolation #443) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

make a case or gtfo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5435 (isolation #444) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

math why do i kill titus over you here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5436 (isolation #445) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i never kill titus
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5437 (isolation #446) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no one has ever gut scumread me and been correct in a meaningful way btw

pooky is gonna try to claim they did but it was a preflip associative
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5440 (isolation #447) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hedging on day 7
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5443 (isolation #448) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

explain why you ended up voting gypyx on d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5444 (isolation #449) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i can explain all my votes and pushes btw

ask me

come on

i want you to go through the reasoning you used.

not just what you posted in thread - but what led you to reach that - what posts and such led you there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5446 (isolation #450) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you're in a hydra you def have a record of it in a hydra pt/chat
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5447 (isolation #451) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5445, Milobird wrote:
In post 5440, DkKoba wrote:hedging on day 7
Didn't you just, like five minutes ago make a post about how bad we fucked up
if
we were scum because of our approach.
That's hedging too you know.

-Bell
thats not hedging
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5448 (isolation #452) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i always word shit like that even when im 99% sure try again
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5449 (isolation #453) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5443, DkKoba wrote:explain why you ended up voting gypyx on d1
In post 5446, DkKoba wrote:you're in a hydra you def have a record of it in a hydra pt/chat
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5450 (isolation #454) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

a person who forgets to claim a n5 and n6 action is definitely viable as a partner to be the partner to a person claiming no result as godfather.

this is also the viability i keep in when thinking of pooky/mastina being scum and its part of why theyre eliminated from being scum. that just isnt reasonable for them to let imaginality be so bad and throw as godfather.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5452 (isolation #455) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats not a thought process thats just a description of gypyx being scum in another game

what in *this* game made you think they were scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5456 (isolation #456) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no but what posts in particular
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5458 (isolation #457) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5455, Milobird wrote:
In post 5452, DkKoba wrote:thats not a thought process thats just a description of gypyx being scum in another game

what in *this* game made you think they were scum?
He was flat out useless

ninja-
pooky encourages their partner to be what they want to be

he encouraged me to stunt in bloodstained
he isnt going to do that after 2 scum died d1 lmao also pooky can win if hes scum idc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5461 (isolation #458) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no what posts did you see that you determined needed a vote

you didnt just be like "oh all posts are why i voted"

there was a tipping point somewhere, no?

you should be able to identify it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5462 (isolation #459) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5460, Milobird wrote:Also quit the angleshooting it's boring as fuck
im not angleshooting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5464 (isolation #460) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also rich as hell from the person who tried to bring up shea's replacement - which i refuse to address because i consider it against my personal mafia rulesets and wont tolerate it on principle. disgusting to even accuse shea of a tactical replacement and he will surely be having words with you as he randed town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5468 (isolation #461) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you're missing steps in proving your thought process right now.

u know what I did on replace in?

i was like

yo i read kyouko pregame and theres a wagon let me fuck up people on wagon.

gamma was hella uncharitable so i started there and wisdom i was like thinking this dude has some level of BoP from what i heard from his reputation. i was a bit shocked at how shallow those reasons were. granted there was scum on that kyouko wagon but i missed - but I was working like kyouko was an IC and seeing who was pushing them in what i viewed as a backwards way - (woolax wasnt even on my radar and didnt care about the wagon bc of it)

damn crazy i can go through my thought process like that without even reading back
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5469 (isolation #462) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5466, Milobird wrote:
In post 5461, DkKoba wrote:no what posts did you see that you determined needed a vote

you didnt just be like "oh all posts are why i voted"

there was a tipping point somewhere, no?

you should be able to identify it.
The tipping point for me was probably his extravagant first post that didn't do anything, tbh for me. It seemed like a lot of effort to say nothing, like he was trying to blow out steam or sing a rout song to get into the mood to talk and chat before going into a play.

I could say this better with another draft, but too lazy.

-Bell
*first post*

yeah die pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5473 (isolation #463) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 841, Gypyx wrote:
In post 798, Milobird wrote:
In post 797, Bell wrote:I say this with love Gyphx.

-Bell
*grumbles.

-Bell.

Bell, bell, bell.
ya no worries, see what you mean there, altho it's been 3 months since i haven't had a real game of mafia, so i dunno, seems like pretty outdated meta to me? :shifty:
ok fuck it ill give this to you as anti-spew.

VOTE: std
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5474 (isolation #464) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean spewed as town *

i was thinking spew meaning strictly scum for a sec :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5475 (isolation #465) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i just think its crazy that some might think im scum and let cakez and math live this long over people like titus who i have easily snowed in the past lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5477 (isolation #466) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no but the clears do when like if im scum i literally wield a nightkill

i was expecting to be framed but i guess scum didnt snake me the way i thought
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5479 (isolation #467) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5478, MathBlade wrote:I think when someone tells you they are scum, believe them.
i think when you are not following the game and picking and choosing posts here and there you are going to have a shit view of the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5481 (isolation #468) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey math

viewtopic.php?p=12402585#p12402585

remember eating crow for similar types of logic?

try harder
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5482 (isolation #469) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(spoiler, that was TvT)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5484 (isolation #470) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

viewtopic.php?p=12402616#p12402616 < a summary of how bad math pushes work btw

it is a shame u have not learned to be more open to being disproven when someone is trying to.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5485 (isolation #471) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5483, Milobird wrote:I'm still waiting for Koba to tell me if their ego could handle looking like a clown to win as scum. Gunna use that tell forever if they're town here.

-Bell
read the sig
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5486 (isolation #472) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i literally answered too a while ago

stop posting so much if you arent reading the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5488 (isolation #473) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i cant find my answer but i literally said

many of my actions here *are* NAI(in the sense theyre in both my town and scumrange)

but the main points are the way imaginality acted and how scum looked lost and not coached at all - something that anyone who has scummed with me will know or read any scum pts ive been in + the kills point way away from me + im very high energy

i think theres points where i also slip uninformed but as i said before these are the biggest arguments for me being town in a decisive way. nearly everything else is like vastly NAI and pointless to read into bc like - i totally pushed town a shitton over scum but like my thought process behind them was sound in terms of having correct townreads for hte most part.

(imaginality was my only blindspot)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5490 (isolation #474) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats worse because it shows you missed the crucial point where i hopped off the tangeant
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5497 (isolation #475) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

honestly can i just be limmed so i dont need to think abt this game anymore and yall can figure it out within the next 3 in game days if it goes that far
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5498 (isolation #476) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

not gonna self bc i dont believe in selfing to eliminate as town but yea
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5499 (isolation #477) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88129
btw based on this game StD personality wise feels very similar + looking at the PT he was also not very much leading in a big way mechanically

math if u refused to push StD on the basis you knew they were scum in that other game and it would expose them there then smh my head.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5503 (isolation #478) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5251, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lol wut

mastina is so far out of her scum range she couldn't find her way back to it with GPS
we go back to this post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5504 (isolation #479) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also going back to mastina questioning why titus - StD as town would have a genuine town motivated reason here, no matter how dumb it might sound to us, he would have shared it with us. Not being able to share it is scummy. It is similar to how I caught SS hard in the recently finished Squid Game, how i personally am caught in scum games I'm in when its late game, and basically every player as scum who is trying to at least fake some level of progression - its a reliable scumtell that works in the lategame.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5505 (isolation #480) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bless mastina for giving me content to bounce off of to give better thoughts on it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5506 (isolation #481) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im at the point where if absolutely we had to, we include *pooky* in the PoE because of lack of generated content. and nobody else.
i dont care.

i've gone through every possibility.

StD is very very likely flipping scum here and they though they'd easily move on without much fuss by saving me for last and pushing outside the "easy" PoE after proving their own role, and if i were to end up being limmed he can just be like "but hey i townread koba"

its like a very viable scum gameplan - and does not eliminate him from being scum and as every other PoE person is townier than StD minus pooky who chose out of a list of players that was mostly town on n1 after a scum elim, to shoot a scum - that action alone gives pooky credence to live till final 3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5508 (isolation #482) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u think mastina is scum bc she talks a lot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5509 (isolation #483) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its ok to admit it but really like her posts are clearly very thought out and you are just jealous of it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5511 (isolation #484) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u have a person in the PoE(strong position to have to make reads) telling you there is absolutely no way that mastina is scum here based on dayplay - as well as pooky too basically laughing at the idea - and you claim to know better without having any sort of good reasoning behind it.

if this was a case against someone like mathblade or flavor leaf or myself i would think you had a good point but mastina is not someone with a scumgame like that and you really need to provide some level of proof to your argument milo if we're even going to do more than laugh at it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5512 (isolation #485) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

frankly because you haven't even articulated a good reason beyond tone for why she is scum i shouldn't even honor your argument here. give concrete reasons - or perhaps ask mastina some questions you think that as scum she would be hard pressed to answer in a way that is town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5517 (isolation #486) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: STD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5521 (isolation #487) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

StD has actually been avoiding this game for the past 2 days so lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5524 (isolation #488) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if u refuse to hammer std i will make sure there are 5 more pages to come back to
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5525 (isolation #489) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and i will make pooky help me

hi pooky how was ur day
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5528 (isolation #490) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

DONPHAN USES EARTHQUAKE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5529 (isolation #491) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait shit solrock has levitate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5531 (isolation #492) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

im a ground type smh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5538 (isolation #493) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

They are pls just end it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5545 (isolation #494) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5543, SirCakez wrote:
In post 5399, DkKoba wrote:no u can paraphrase the wording of your role and which part confused you for us.

i'm really not liking that you seem very desperate to vote outside of std/I
I noticed this too and it's another thing that is concerning me
like trying to expand the limpool
but then again you're guilty of the same thing going after them Koba
argh

we just need to follow a process and that starts with StD elim
If you noticed i looped around back to a stronger townread after that whole exchange
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5546 (isolation #495) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh its hammered

:pray: scumflip pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5548 (isolation #496) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

Well that on top of my previous reasons + they're the top poster so lol
But finding reasons to townread isnt a big exercise. You just find the person you have the least reason to townread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5553 (isolation #497) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

townies who dont give a shit

what a fucking theme
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5554 (isolation #498) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw math + cakez notice how neither of you have died yet :D im literally throwing arent I huh. (fuck off with the wifom arguments that i already expect to hear btw)

also i have a 50/50 chance of buying us a mislim(me + another person or just straight up townread me and go outside and have the safety) or forcing scum to turn it into a 50/50 with me against someone else

I still think milo is solidly town after our back and forth last dayphase -

As of right now I feel pooky is at the bottom of my PoE here.

If I end up finding the WIM i think I might go through my whole ISO and outline my thought process throughout this game for everything I did. Didn't take notes but i dont need them since I am town and thus did not lie to come to my conclusions(or at least I did not in the sense of scum trying to pull one over)

I genuinely thought game was going to end last day and am honestly at my wits end here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5555 (isolation #499) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if we lose its our fault for shoving wisdom over honestly and thats mainly my bad btw

but i wont go down without a fight here because we are not catching last scum without one.

again - to cakez and math - you 2 are the clears chosen for this endgame *for good fucking reason* and you should keep that in mind because nka is real.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5556 (isolation #500) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 808, Ralts wrote:This list is roughly what I'm working off of:

Town

Milo, TSQ, Alexandrite
Brain Cell, Wisdom, StD, mastina
Everyone else
SleepyKrew, Wheme, TIL
Gypyx, T3

Scum
im reading thru ralts and im like feeling major TMI vibes

1 pet scumbud in actual scumreads and rest of them in null?

all town in the top area(all are flipped town/cannot be scumbuds with ralts)

im going to deep dive how other scum treated ralts d1

pooky has done nothing more than just choose to shoot gypyx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5557 (isolation #501) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also if its mastina then i deserve the big clown award bc honestly i just am not voting there ever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5561 (isolation #502) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

YO MILO IS CLEAR

THE PERMA BUSDRIVE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5562 (isolation #503) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was ctrl-Fing for ralts and saw mastina's post on everyone and saw mala was permabusdrive and i remembered
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5565 (isolation #504) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i could actually get town autowin here if its not pooky - with a 50/50 guess
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5567 (isolation #505) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but its probably just pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5569 (isolation #506) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

when pooky's energy + tone also is super deflated now LMAO

that doesnt happen to town pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5571 (isolation #507) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok maybe im conf biasing myself but i need to really double check things but

MILO IF I SAY BY EOD TODAY AND IM LIMMED THAT ITS NOT MASTINA FOR SURE WE AINT VOTING MASTINA U GOT IT ? U VOTE THE FK OUT OF POOKY
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5572 (isolation #508) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky why did you choose gypyx as the vig shot?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5575 (isolation #509) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah lol u cleared milo so u can chain my elim -> mastina elim bc milo is horny for mastina lim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5577 (isolation #510) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5574, Milobird wrote:K cool, you two kill each other while I go dig through this 200 page game and whine a bit.

@Koba, please give me the scum games you're most proud of.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84723
easy #1 but its been like over a year and ive never replicated this since

number 2 is chosen mafia
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=84805
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5578 (isolation #511) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also like objectively u should policy pooky for not allowing his thought processes to be examined and refusing to answer queries about it -

but like seriously note the energy pooky is giving here and compare it to *any* pooky towngame.

even when i played with him in would you be my neighbor where he just fucked around and was being lowkey annoying to sort around - there was that energy to play - which is not present here.

honestly like i got hella tunneled on people which is like my MO but i *will* find the evidence for this and if not then well fuck milo i guess we can go me->mastina and u can have ur blood(but seriously i can create autowin now)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5580 (isolation #512) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

prove it (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5582 (isolation #513) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@milo can you please swear to me u wont vote mastina in f4 btw if im flipped here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5584 (isolation #514) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5581, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:any1 can pull up my iso and see nothing has changed

dont care - anaylsis please.

its you vs mastina d9 after me - if you think you can ride on milo and math fucking up with NKA pointing straight away from her then gl lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5586 (isolation #515) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4265, DkKoba wrote:so:
scenarios here:
pooky led kill and was roleblocked
pooky was the nightkill target
mastina was scum who was unknowingly roleblocked by me

these are rhe working theories for the lack of kill last night ^

Ordered them by order of likliehood

Looking at the claim list, we should be going for either pooky, imaginality, milo, or wisdom here.
In post 4266, DkKoba wrote:Pooky's reaction to being soft guiltied was not townie so that's #1 priority here for me
hold up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5587 (isolation #516) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5585, mastina wrote:
In post 5561, DkKoba wrote:YO MILO IS CLEAR

THE PERMA BUSDRIVE
No, Gamma rolestopped the perma busdrive, causing it to fail.

VOTE: Milobird

At work, so can't details until home, but I think that this is best.
please stop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5589 (isolation #517) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

remember there was a no kill night 3?

thats why we are in evens

and pooky was jailkept

and we never solved where the nokill came from
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5590 (isolation #518) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah nah nah we gotta go back and look at the night 3 no killl and subsequent actions

the game is so fuckig big we forgot about it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5592 (isolation #519) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@mastina i dont care how confident u are on milo scum because if you actually read my exchange with milo d7 you would see that they are town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5594 (isolation #520) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah its over im redeeming myself right now

@milo @mastina i dont care what petty squabble u 2 have

also i townslipped as fuck because i didnt know that the busdrive didnt actually go through and falsely though milo was clear LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5595 (isolation #521) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gl arguing that i faked that one
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5597 (isolation #522) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

where did i swear you are town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5600 (isolation #523) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

quote it :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5602 (isolation #524) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky is allergic to evidence bc it is inconvenient to him ROFL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5603 (isolation #525) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and also wants to avoid the conversation about the lack of a n3 kill
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5606 (isolation #526) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i want to bring it back up because we shoved through the 2 PoE slots of StD and chow and we're still playing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5607 (isolation #527) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey pooky what happened after that post?

specifically with milo and I?

lets talk about it (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5608 (isolation #528) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

a bit of an exaggeration on the "all day" thing huh?

also u will never outwim town me

i am a fucking BEAST
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5613 (isolation #529) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5609, Milobird wrote:Stop spamming and someone talk to me about the night actions on the night nobody died.

-Bell

pooky was jailkept and the reaction afterwards was honestly super scummy and i wish I had remembered it at the time.'
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5616 (isolation #530) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4050, DkKoba wrote:[Milobird, Wisdom, imaginality, Pooky] should have all scum, no?
2/4 BAYBEE

day 3 koba is ok sometimes ;3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5619 (isolation #531) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4157, WhemeStar wrote:I jailed pooky.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5620 (isolation #532) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly atp i really dont give a fuck if you want to let a scum pooky who literally is fucking doing jackshit and openwolfing in front of us constantly and is providing NO ANALYSIS

like seriiously

look at his fucking iso

he just shitposts

states a read

and fucks off and doesnt explain it.

im no fucking good at this casing shit but pooky wont even answer why he chose gypyx

im fucking towny as shit and theres several points in the game where i slip as town and only a confbias noob would consider me scum here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5622 (isolation #533) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4186, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4166, mastina wrote:
In post 4157, WhemeStar wrote:I jailed pooky.
In post 4160, WhemeStar wrote:Pooky was not visited by anyone either
In post 4161, Wisdom wrote:You mean you also watch who you're jailkeeping?
So uhhh...unless Gamma's rolestopped target was the scum's nightkill...

...Isn't that like, evidence Pooky's just scum here?

VOTE: Pookythemagicalbear
I think it might still be a guilty as do we think scum tried to kill TIL despite very probable protection?
^^^^^^

the rolestoppers were CLAIMED

btw

we need to remember the gamestate wasnt that these clears were hidden or anything - which is how pooky wants to frame it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5623 (isolation #534) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5621, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:its actually hilarious you r trying to convict me with ancient history lol

very convenient timing

winkyface
why are math and cakez alive?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5625 (isolation #535) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

quote a few posts that were "awkward"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5628 (isolation #536) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

right i remembered iwas supposed to read thru ralts

but nah - the gamestate at the time was that TIL was a very unlikley shot because of the claimed rolestoppers

also FB died the night they said they were going to target pooky

@cakez have u even bothered trying to sort pooky in your hood?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5629 (isolation #537) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

or are u so lazy u think "haha pooky shot scum = no need to try anymore here"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5631 (isolation #538) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 783, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 754, Ralts wrote:Also I too got TvT vibes from TSQ and STD's posting
Wait but didn't you vote std?
quoting to bookmark
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5632 (isolation #539) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2009, Firebringer wrote:hey pooky is the reason ur not sheeping cakez with me on kitty trauma because thats ur teammate?
also thinker
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5634 (isolation #540) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2029, Firebringer wrote:NOTICE HOW MY GOOD FRIEND POOKY DISAPPEARS WHEN I START THE INTERROGATION OF HIM!?!?!?!?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5636 (isolation #541) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5633, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lol at koba giving up and deciding to try to convict ralts
its still your slot buddy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5637 (isolation #542) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5635, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5632, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2009, Firebringer wrote:hey pooky is the reason ur not sheeping cakez with me on kitty trauma because thats ur teammate?
also thinker
ktt is town lol
my point was that FB fos'd you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5638 (isolation #543) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

one of the first clears to die.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5645 (isolation #544) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mastina is just being mastina with lolreads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5646 (isolation #545) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

on god i literally townslipped SoD with the busdriver thing

if im scum i know who i targeted so how do i believe that i targeted mala

i also townslipped earlier on something but whatever lmao

im town asf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5647 (isolation #546) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh nvm shea is silly and was wrong about the discrepancy.

that would have been epic because it would save a lot of work lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5649 (isolation #547) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 846, imaginality wrote:I don't like Gypyx and Ralts jumping on mastina's comment about the people who see TSQ v STD as TvT being more likely scum than not.

It seemed like deliberately reading the comment in the worst way.

Ralts raised it as a question whereas Gypyx continued to paint it as though mastina was calling herself scummy even after reading mastina's reply to Ralts. Which, like, I don't see why Gypyx bothers to post that as town, but as scum it is a chance to splash a bit of dirt on someone.

VOTE: Gypyx

On STD v TSQ my initial take was slightly suspicious of STD and pro town on TSQ. Someone mentioned TSQ plays like that as scum also so that tempers my town read slightly but I still like his side of it. Still figuring out how I feel about the STD side of it. I didn't see the initial post as scummy but the initial reaction to TSQ's pressure did feel a bit hmmm... Like, I didn't like the retrofitting 'oh but look at the reactions I generated' part of the conversation. However there was also a hint of confused 'what are you on about'-ness to it.

Interesting also at Gypyx defended STD against TSQ early in that debate.
AYO MR BUSSER
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5652 (isolation #548) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 992, SirCakez wrote:
In post 925, Thestatusquo wrote:Strong Town:
Milobird
chowchow

Better than mild town:
Wisdom
Kitty Trauma Team (kuribo + Malakittens)
Ralts
these reads are ridiculous lol
psst cakez the fact you thought this and look where the vast majority of them are psst
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5653 (isolation #549) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean i know when i townslipped lul

just cause i have self awareness about it and dont pretend like i didnt notice i did until someone says soemthing doesnt mean its any less true
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5655 (isolation #550) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@milo the more i read the more i see a viable mastina scum world so if you can like ellaborate on your scumread there you had before it would help to see where you saw it so we can discuss it in greater depth.

I think there's a higher chance we eliminate her from the lim pool and force a 50/50 thunderdome between pooky/I and just straight up win though - fr.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5656 (isolation #551) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5654, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5651, Milobird wrote:
In post 5650, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ITT koba swears up and down they r spewed town by themselves
Excuse me, but what's wrong with this tactic.
its nonsensical gibberish.
you have the same scumtells as SS being allergic to certain lines of discussion its funny :3

at least youll spew out a little bullshit about stuff but you are too afraid to go in depth at all
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5658 (isolation #552) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lul imaginality calls out ralts and gypyx and then pivots to mastina later on off of something ralts said
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5659 (isolation #553) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what is it exactly about mastina u think makes her locktown btw pooky?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5660 (isolation #554) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no vague shit - i want specifics.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5662 (isolation #555) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly like a large incriminating factor for pooky scum is that cakez is still alive here lmao

like why does anyone but scum pooky keep cakez alive here

its so blatant now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5664 (isolation #556) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2183, Wisdom wrote:
In post 804, Ralts wrote:VOTE: Gyphx

I feel like I usually have stronger reads by now :? but this is fine.
In post 808, Ralts wrote:This list is roughly what I'm working off of:

Town

Milo, TSQ, Alexandrite
Brain Cell, Wisdom, StD, mastina
Everyone else
SleepyKrew, Wheme, TIL
Gypyx, T3

Scum
This is a typical bus. Ralts has not mentioned Gypyx at all before this, but sees the pressure on Gypyx (for example, ) and decides this has to be done.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5665 (isolation #557) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5663, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:and if cakes was dead you would claim you were being framed :3
but cakez is not dead so we are not discussing that here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5667 (isolation #558) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cakez is easily pocketed by inoffensive playstyles so lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5669 (isolation #559) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

being proactive is actually +town for me so hop off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5671 (isolation #560) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

self meta thats true

i left my scumrange several dayphases ago and im spewed town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5674 (isolation #561) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

saying it doesnt make it true?

lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5677 (isolation #562) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

imaginality doesnt go over if im his scumbud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5679 (isolation #563) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

in fact ive been more suicidal as scum lately because im much better as as set up scum rather than endgame scum.

in fact you'll see it in the bending game i linked @milo
i dont like to get to endgame often, im a sprinter scum not a marathon scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5685 (isolation #564) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4597, DkKoba wrote:mastina is spewed town off imaginality
note to self - find where this was
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5686 (isolation #565) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4500, Wisdom wrote:
In post 4491, imaginality wrote:I just feel there's something off when people are treating it 100% confirmation of Pooky town. If other people are loudly proclaiming this every game it happens then Pooky not advertising it himself is irrelevant. Effectively town's getting an extra N1 cop inno result in a quarter or so of the games Pooky's in.

I don't know, it just annoys me we've gone from about to lim Pooky to about to lim me just because of this tell that everyone treats as gospel.
This sounds like scumBingle in 8ball being annoyed Taly's vote didnt count
why does the game get harder for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5687 (isolation #566) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@mastina why did you use your "rolestop" on me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5688 (isolation #567) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@milo i might be apologizing in a bit lmao

also i need sleep but im having second thoughts abt pooky and the way mastina entered reeks of a person trying to look good and set up final day phase rather than someone with a genuine read

because milo is so blatantly town here

like the attempt to immediately discredit a possible clear on milo is so grimy LMAO

im gonna relook at mastina stuff later
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5689 (isolation #568) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@pooky stop doomering if ur town and actually do work thx

already lost StD and chow because they wanted to be lazy lets not keep going if you are town too thx?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5690 (isolation #569) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly would be funnier if mastina was scum here bc then pooky would be dead wrong and i could laugh at him for a grossly wrong read for once
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5691 (isolation #570) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i didnt mean to quote that

pooky hijacked my account again and is making me quote random stuff again
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5692 (isolation #571) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

reading thru this game and everytime i find reasons for a remaining slot to be town i feel like

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5698 (isolation #572) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5697, SirCakez wrote:I don't even want to talk to Koba about this
If other people have reasons for town Koba then let's talk
cakez why are you alive?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5699 (isolation #573) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5695, SirCakez wrote:Literally five seconds of skimming is showing scum desperation in Kobas play here
i mean its obvious you have done nothing but skim what ive said this game if you think im scum LOL

why is pooky town?

paraphrase ur hood cakez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5700 (isolation #574) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i guarantee all pooky said was "lol koba scum"

and youre like "yes"

i guarantee that PT is less than 4 pages long
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5701 (isolation #575) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw cakez you need to promise you vote exactly who i tell you to on d9 if im limmed - you WILL vote who i tell you to

you dont get a choice

you are going who i want d9
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5702 (isolation #576) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you dont want to talk to me because you know that you have not actually read into me and are being lazy as shit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5703 (isolation #577) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cakez be like :its totally not suspicious that im not dead here with these pro reads i have
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5704 (isolation #578) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly really despicable that you said you dont want to talk about it.

0 respect for your play this game

you shot scum because a scum pooky probably pointed you to them

the only way you were able to catch scum this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5705 (isolation #579) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly dont care if i die here i just want cakez to know how much they should not be choosing the elim on d9 if theyre wrong here because he refuses to holsitically read me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5706 (isolation #580) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3816, SirCakez wrote:Anyone notice how Koba has gone totally MIA here lmao
genius cakez tunnel mode here btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5707 (isolation #581) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@mastina if you're town
and @milo

extend the day long enough to where cakez has to actually post game advancing content ever 36 hours over the next 10 days please

i dont want them to be able to laze out of this game

laziness got us 3 town elims in a row
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5708 (isolation #582) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3867, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3865, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3842, DkKoba wrote:cakez once again demonstrating they are selectively reading the game tho lmfao
Nah your reads have blown this game and you're not bad
your posts literally prove you have been because you have 0 understanding of how my progression has flown thus far
reminder
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5712 (isolation #583) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cakez ur blatantly just grudge pushing me and its so embarassing its unenjoyable to play with you when you are like this

play the game properly when prompted and actually engage when asked to

its the bare minimum you can do instead of shutting down and being scared to talk it out.

whats your plan after i flip town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5713 (isolation #584) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5710, SirCakez wrote:I really don't want to read or respond to any of this shit because I know exactly what you're doing

what am i doing?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5715 (isolation #585) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you were happy to hop on pooky, whats your excuse?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5716 (isolation #586) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cakez read literally anyone's ISO challenge
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5717 (isolation #587) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3279, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3266, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 3255, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 3250, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: dwlee
What happened to your CC theory?

~I
In post 3258, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3250, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: dwlee
wut you just spent time convincing me that Dwlee was town
@Koba, are you going to explain this 180?

~I
I cant townread everyone.
this is how scum koba busses scum dwlee yep
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5718 (isolation #588) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

GUYS CAKEZ IS A GENIUS KOBA 100% PIVOTED TO DWLEE RANDOMLY FOR FUN AS SCUM BEFORE THE GUILTY LOLE

cakez also thinks im a moron with mechs after how they treated me in that one game lilith modded with all the fancy mechs or whategver so clearly i didnt coach imaginality on their claim or anything
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5719 (isolation #589) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cakez's largest flaw as town is being literally unable to consider the person they are pushing as coming from a town pov.

he has never reevalled short of several people yelling that a person is town

like town cakez really thinks i both great at scum and bad at scum its amazing how the cognitive dissonance works when cakez is in a tunnel

like cakez

please

dont say you think im scum because of logical deduciton

just say you thin kim scum because you *want* me to be scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5721 (isolation #590) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5720, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:r u seriously trying to claim i'm bad at mech lol
i think youre bad at coaching and let your scumbuds do whatever yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5724 (isolation #591) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cakez :koba is scum bc no progression lulz regardless of the fact they hardpushed dwlee before anything out of genuine PoE solving

also cakez: pooky with no progression is town bc they got 1 scum hahha xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5726 (isolation #592) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5722, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5450, DkKoba wrote:this is also the viability i keep in when thinking of pooky/mastina being scum and its part of why theyre eliminated from being scum. that just isnt reasonable for them to let imaginality be so bad and throw as godfather.
scum koba can't keep track of all the lies they tell rofl
i learned something new about your scum meta between then and now

prove your scum meta has coaching and maybe you might have a point :) but I know for a fact that there are scum games where you let your scumbuds do whatever even if its terrible :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5729 (isolation #593) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5727, SirCakez wrote:
In post 5723, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5585, mastina wrote:
In post 5561, DkKoba wrote:YO MILO IS CLEAR

THE PERMA BUSDRIVE
No, Gamma rolestopped the perma busdrive, causing it to fail.

VOTE: Milobird

At work, so can't details until home, but I think that this is best.
VOTE: Mastina
Talk to me about Koba
cope
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5731 (isolation #594) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cakez why is pooky town outside of telling you to shoot gypyx?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5734 (isolation #595) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

titus is a stump

look who hasnt been actually reading the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5737 (isolation #596) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the way you tell on yourself is honestly fucking hilarious
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5739 (isolation #597) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5735, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5732, SirCakez wrote:
In post 5728, MathBlade wrote:Meh if I am wrong Titus will say so

I lack no desire to read like 5 pages of spam
Titus is dead
Titus is treestump

Also moonlogic time

VOTE: Unvote

Does anyone have all the N1 claimed actions?
check wisdom's iso i think he had them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5740 (isolation #598) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky disappeared because he doesnt want to talk about how im right about his scum meta btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5741 (isolation #599) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly i dont give a shit

lim me then pooky

i could care less if mastina is scum because at least mastina gave a shit about the game and can win for all i care + why the fuck does mastina kill mala
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”