Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3330 (isolation #200) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Well guys, I think my work here is done.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3332 (isolation #201) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Frogsterking »

RCE, does your read on Dwlee change if I inform you the slot has still done nothing 100 pages later?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3409 (isolation #202) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Spoiler:
In post 3340, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 3326, Frogsterking wrote:Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and add Taly to my Roden+Dwlee theory. Roden+Dwlee+Taly gives a nice trio of go-nowhere slots I imagine scum are likely to be sitting in.
I've not found any major problems in Taly's posts so far, not necessarily done anything exciting but feel like they've been inquisitive and keen to engage for the most part. Guess that could be scum trying to appear onside and townie but I'd need to do a fuller ISO there, certainly found them fine so far.

What's giving you the Dwlee+Roden connection? I TR'd Dwlee for their Pooky scumread initially and expected them to gradually work their way into the game but they've contributed little and their most recent posts are really lazy to be honest, adding little of value. Perhaps more viable it's a scum slot coasting by for now, I feel like Dwlee is typically more active than this? Albeit I think I may have only played with them the once.

@
Malcolm

With 5/26 slots scum it seems more likely than usual that scum don't come under much pressure D1 and the conflict is mostly TvT. I think with social loafing etc. most scum are likely chillin. That's why I think Roden+Dwlee+Taly.

I think it's reasonable to expect 1 or 2 scum are more in the heat of things, but I'm not really sure how much I can add to that discussion.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3411 (isolation #203) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3409, Frogsterking wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3340, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 3326, Frogsterking wrote:Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and add Taly to my Roden+Dwlee theory. Roden+Dwlee+Taly gives a nice trio of go-nowhere slots I imagine scum are likely to be sitting in.
I've not found any major problems in Taly's posts so far, not necessarily done anything exciting but feel like they've been inquisitive and keen to engage for the most part. Guess that could be scum trying to appear onside and townie but I'd need to do a fuller ISO there, certainly found them fine so far.

What's giving you the Dwlee+Roden connection? I TR'd Dwlee for their Pooky scumread initially and expected them to gradually work their way into the game but they've contributed little and their most recent posts are really lazy to be honest, adding little of value. Perhaps more viable it's a scum slot coasting by for now, I feel like Dwlee is typically more active than this? Albeit I think I may have only played with them the once.

@
Malcolm

With 5/26 slots scum it seems more likely than usual that scum don't come under much pressure D1 and the conflict is mostly TvT. I think with social loafing etc. most scum are likely chillin. That's why I think Roden+Dwlee+Taly.

I think it's reasonable to expect 1 or 2 scum are more in the heat of things, but I'm not really sure how much I can add to that discussion.
I'm sorry, there's more to it than the activity levels.

None of the players I think are Town are willing to defend those three slots either (so far.)

So I think Roden+Dwlee+Taly due to PoE as well as activity.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3422 (isolation #204) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3421, Off The Hook wrote:So I haven’t done the FULL ISO but I want to let out that my standards for BBT are kinda low since in my exp he’s kinda…bad as town?

~GE
Implying that you think his iso looks town?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3427 (isolation #205) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3426, Off The Hook wrote:I read the remainder of BBT’s ISO and I don’t agree with anyone who SRs there rn. He’s a bit lazy and reactive but imo that’s not definite signs of scum particularly for him.

~GE
Hell yeah dude. Do you mind looking at many of my SRs, Roden + Dwlee + Taly?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3439 (isolation #206) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I think mathblade is probably town.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3440 (isolation #207) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Aaa fuck that's the grenade dropping I was trying to stop.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3444 (isolation #208) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Bell v TBone I think is TvT
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3453 (isolation #209) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3451, Bell wrote:VOTE: Klick

*double shrug*

Nooooo my towncore
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3455 (isolation #210) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

My poor towncore :(
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3463 (isolation #211) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3461, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 3044, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3042, ProfessorDrapion wrote:VOTE: Rad
How confident do you feel in this read?
Not a whole lot but it’s the most confident I got.
Huh who are you?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3469 (isolation #212) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3466, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 3444, Frogsterking wrote:Bell v TBone I think is TvT
Yo can you elaborate on this?
It looks like they're paranoid of each other and bickering like a pair of star crossed Townies
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3515 (isolation #213) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Yup Math is town.

Also, I feel like one of the replacements is probably scum
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3531 (isolation #214) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3518, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3515, Frogsterking wrote:Yup Math is town.

Why?
Replacements are more likely overall to be scum. I think context is important though. In this context I think players on a scum team who fall behind in a large game are more likely to replace out due to guilt of letting the team down.

So I see there have been several rep-outs already and I'm thinking that the rep-out pool is a better place to hunt than the entire player list.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3735 (isolation #215) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3535, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3531, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 3518, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3515, Frogsterking wrote:Yup Math is town.

Why?
Replacements are more likely overall to be scum. I think context is important though. In this context I think players on a scum team who fall behind in a large game are more likely to replace out due to guilt of letting the team down.

So I see there have been several rep-outs already and I'm thinking that the rep-out pool is a better place to hunt than the entire player list.
Except this is fundamentally wrong.

Replace outs are indicative of a player not playing/wanting to play/busy/RL/bans or millions of reasons.

Some games have replace outs from all town because town is losing or lack of cooperation or unfun.

This game is insanely large and we (from where I have caught up to) haven’t had a single wagon all fucking game except Cephrir and maybe one other person. That’s demoralizing
It's not fundamentally wrong dude, you are uninformed. These people at stanford used this very website as a corpus and showed that replace outs are more likely to be scum. You can find the corpus yourself online easily.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3742 (isolation #216) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3747 (isolation #217) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

This is Town!Math because of the irrational insistence that I'm scum.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3757 (isolation #218) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

@Puppet

I'm thinking Toogle -> Taly could be a scum replace out
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3762 (isolation #219) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Alright fine, I'll make Math's wish come true

VOTE: MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3768 (isolation #220) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Come on guys we've only got 12 hours to reach 24 votes on Math and make their dream come true
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3779 (isolation #221) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3772, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3757, Frogsterking wrote:
@Puppet

Nah, Toog replaced out for rl reasons. Plus I tr Taly.
Ofc they replaced out for RL reasons, I'm saying if they were town they may feel more comfortable popping in every now and then.

Can you elaborate on the Taly townread? You're the first one I've heard say this.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3784 (isolation #222) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3780, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Math are you a meta guy? - I think Frogster is town, and around the time I posted that is when the Frogster wagon stalled (some ppl also TR'd him for the meds comment)
My experience with Town!Math has been that they tunnel me irrationally when we are both Town. I appreciate your attempt to communicate with them but I'm not optimistic about the results.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3789 (isolation #223) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3786, T-Bone wrote:
In post 3779, Frogsterking wrote:
@Puppet

Ofc they replaced out for RL reasons, I'm saying if they were town they may feel more comfortable popping in every now and then.

Can you elaborate on the Taly townread? You're the first one I've heard say this.
This is an icky line of questioning. Let Toog rest in peace. Taly is here now and has basically played that slot's entire game.
While we're on the topic, do you feel Taly has posted anything AI, TBone?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3790 (isolation #224) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3788, Dancing Puppets wrote:
@Puppet

They just sound like they do in every game I’ve played with them as town here, plus I vibe with many of their reads. I think Galron/Drap is very likely town for example. I also think Johnny’s probably also town but that’s weaker.

I haven’t played too many games with scum!Taly but nothing they’ve done so far in this game has remotely pinged me.
Okay. You're more suspicious of the Roden slot though if I recall correctly?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3794 (isolation #225) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Roden

I've heard at least one of my townreads say Town!Roden is usually easy to see and they aren't feeling that from them this game.

If no one is going to fight on Roden's behalf then this may be a good direction for today.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3798 (isolation #226) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I mean it's possible I was pocketed by Klick because they said I was obv town.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3801 (isolation #227) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Bella is probably the best person to ask about whether Klick is playing his scum game here.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3807 (isolation #228) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3804, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 3747, Frogsterking wrote:This is Town!Math because of the irrational insistence that I'm scum.
You can both be wolves though?
Probably not, I would be annoyed at Math in the scum PT for their play here if we were both wolves.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3810 (isolation #229) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3809, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
@Puppet

Ah here we go with this replacement trash can talk again.
Professor Drapion is trying to fill in the granade throwing void I've been leaving behind.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3812 (isolation #230) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3803, T-Bone wrote:They are a weird slot, but not a need to deal with today slot for me.
Alright
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3821 (isolation #231) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3817, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Oh wait I do.

@Frog any last words?
Lmao just do it now this game is still young, and don't make the same mistake again
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3834 (isolation #232) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3819, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3806, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 3768, Frogsterking wrote:Come on guys we've only got 12 hours to reach 24 votes on Math and make their dream come true
This is Wolf.

VOTE: Frogsterking
I read it as nai but I keep getting townpings from his tone.
What's my tone?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3838 (isolation #233) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I can sheep with the exception I think Math posts have been AI already
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3839 (isolation #234) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3837, T-Bone wrote:
In post 3834, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 3819, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3806, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 3768, Frogsterking wrote:Come on guys we've only got 12 hours to reach 24 votes on Math and make their dream come true
This is Wolf.

I read it as nai but I keep getting townpings from his tone.
What's my tone?
croaky
Ayyy
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3847 (isolation #235) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I mean I'll eat my words over the Taly slot but Roden + Dwlee still lack defenders.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3850 (isolation #236) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I thought might be town indicative for Roden, for what it's worth.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3871 (isolation #237) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3869, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:alright i'll spend the next 30 minutes updating the spreadsheet - I'm kind of lazy ngl.

here's where it's at right now:

give me your updates.
Uhh my reads are out of date but I'm about to fall asleep.

Puppets is Town now, Corwin is town, BBT town, move Dwlee down to scum
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3873 (isolation #238) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3864, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 3850, Frogsterking wrote: I thought might be town indicative for Roden, for what it's worth.
I feel like Roden's concerns with you in were never satisfactorily resolved, unless alone resolved it all? It's not like you started caring about his scumread on you

feels like scum pretending to be nuanced. He thinks Dancing Puppets are town, but then why mention them acting weirdly
Can we wagon Roden then? As much as I dislike Johnny's play this game, I think Roden is a better chance of a scum flip.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3876 (isolation #239) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Roden

I can't remember if I'm voting them. This is the best BW option for D1 until I hear some convincing reasons otherwise.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3884 (isolation #240) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

MathBlade to Town
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3892 (isolation #241) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:32 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3871, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 3869, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:alright i'll spend the next 30 minutes updating the spreadsheet - I'm kind of lazy ngl.

here's where it's at right now:

give me your updates.
Uhh my reads are out of date but I'm about to fall asleep.

Puppets is Town now, Corwin is town, BBT town, move Dwlee down to scum
In post 3889, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Image

looks a bit better

lemme know if there's any read changes I missed pls!
Bella -> Town
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3894 (isolation #242) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Also, CSF -> Town
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3907 (isolation #243) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Bella -> Town
CSF -> Town
Klick -> Null

(Until I hear Bella's take on Klick)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3913 (isolation #244) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:52 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Enchant, vote Roden?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3917 (isolation #245) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Enchant -> Town
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3979 (isolation #246) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:05 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Bella can you elaborate on your Klick read, can you tell if this is Klick's scum game yet or will you need more time to tell?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3984 (isolation #247) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

@Pooky

Johnny -> Null
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3985 (isolation #248) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Klick -> Town
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4218 (isolation #249) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4079, Dunnstral wrote:Dwlee99, T-Bone, Malakittens, Best Bird

Listed as "Null" or "TBD" in Roden's read list in post 1572, and then never mentioned again.

Best Bird has Roden as null in 1173

PookyTheMagicalBear

The last person left and the top of Roden's town list. They list Roden as null in 883.
I'm not caught up beyond here but it sounds like one of these five is going to be the Mason claim (if one exists.)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4226 (isolation #250) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Hey guys I'm sorry, I actually read Bell as scum by tone/intuition in two places now and I'm going to jump on it.

VOTE: Bell

There are two specific posts which Bell soft pinged red for me which I can elaborate on if you want.

@Pooky

Bell -> scum
Roden -> null
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4231 (isolation #251) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3984, Frogsterking wrote:@Pooky

Johnny -> Null
In post 3985, Frogsterking wrote:Klick -> Town
In post 4226, Frogsterking wrote:Hey guys I'm sorry, I actually read Bell as scum by tone/intuition in two places now and I'm going to jump on it.

VOTE: Bell

There are two specific posts which Bell soft pinged red for me which I can elaborate on if you want.

@Pooky

Bell -> scum
Roden -> null
@Pooky

RCE -> Town
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4254 (isolation #252) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Spoiler:
In post 4175, Bell wrote:Wait did Roden get hammered?
In post 4176, Bell wrote:Why are we looking for their mason buddy when they can just get shot and flip town verifying that they're not lying?
In post 4179, Bell wrote:/:
In post 4180, Bell wrote:Okay, am I in completely different world than the rest of you or are some people being completely anti-town in their approach here?

Aloofness in the spoilers above, not Town by tone, TMI that Roden is town and unable to empathize with the discussion.

Spoiler:
In post 539, Bell wrote:
In post 536, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 533, Bell wrote:That would be Galron’s responsibility, not mine, silly.
I don't think I did anything to piss off Galron, because I don't think Galron has a false sense of entitlement. I think if they appeared pissed off then they are likely acting.

One of my improv teachers explained to us one day: "remember in improv we have four emotions: mad, sad, glad and afra'ad!"
Haha. I must be super depressed today because I didn’t laugh at this.
Uh, probably a failure of imagination, they might not even admit to it or I could be totally wrong. Since explaining your own morality can be awkward. Best just to hide it and pretend it’s something else.

There's a sudden spike in the signal to noise ratio in the spoilers above, 539 reminded me of a similar scum post from another game I played. It's not townie by tone and I'm not sure why, if I had to guess it's because of TMI over Galron being town.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4261 (isolation #253) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Frogsterking »

My intuition is that Bell has demonstrated TMI in their tone twice now, and they are the high-activity scum poster as well as the scum in the hood. I suggest we wagon Bell next.

Well guys, I think my work here is done.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4264 (isolation #254) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Frogsterking »

@Pooky

Ceph -> scum
Bell -> scum
Roden -> Town
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4283 (isolation #255) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4271, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 4264, Frogsterking wrote:@Pooky

Ceph -> scum
Bell -> scum
Roden -> Town
Why is Bell scum?
I explained my rationale in .
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4285 (isolation #256) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:44 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm down to wagon Ceph, Bell or Dwlee.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4291 (isolation #257) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:49 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4287, Bell wrote:
In post 4285, Frogsterking wrote:I'm down to wagon Ceph, Bell or Dwlee.
Cool. Alright then.
Nothing personal, I've been talked down from my tone reads successfully by scum before. My experience is that I don't give my observations of this kind enough weight and I regret it later.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4298 (isolation #258) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4286, Bell wrote:
In post 4283, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4271, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 4264, Frogsterking wrote:@Pooky

Ceph -> scum
Bell -> scum
Roden -> Town
Why is Bell scum?
I explained my rationale in .
I explained what I was doing immediately after you made your rationale.
Any questions?
In post 4287, Bell wrote:
In post 4285, Frogsterking wrote:I'm down to wagon Ceph, Bell or Dwlee.
Cool. Alright then.
In post 4289, Bell wrote:On a scale of 1 to 10 how mad would you be Nancy if Titus was trying to cover for Dunnstral’s mistake?
In post 4290, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What mistake?
In post 4292, Bell wrote:Dunnstral openly doubted Roden’s claim.
In post 4294, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK? And that's a mistake because?

Am I missing context here or?
I think this looks like Bell!scum choking because they were distracted from arguing down my tone read.

How do you know Dunn made a mistake?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4311 (isolation #259) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4308, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 4299, Bell wrote:

Already explained that a Mason claim is bad for scum to make here. It’s unlikely to be false.
Dunnstral is probably better than this.
@Frog, Bell is town. Bell is so ridiculously out of his scumrange in this game, it’s not even funny.
How so?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4315 (isolation #260) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4311, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4308, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 4299, Bell wrote:

Already explained that a Mason claim is bad for scum to make here. It’s unlikely to be false.
Dunnstral is probably better than this.
@Frog, Bell is town. Bell is so ridiculously out of his scumrange in this game, it’s not even funny.
How so?
I mean I'll take your word for it for D1.

VOTE: Dwlee

This is like the best guess I've got now.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4323 (isolation #261) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Ceph
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4326 (isolation #262) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'll compromise and demote Bell to a null read, rather than all the way down to a scum read. Like I'll call a yellow flag on Bell instead of a red flag.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4334 (isolation #263) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I don't think Dwlee intentionally provoking me to vote them looks like scum. It looks more like Town who doesn't want to play the game.

Unless..this is what Dwlee wants me to think. Hm..
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4340 (isolation #264) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In light of Roden being likely Town, I believe their comments about Ceph's scum game hold a lot more weight to them.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4342 (isolation #265) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1496, Roden wrote:
In post 1492, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1407, Dunnstral wrote:Thanks for the clarification Lukewarm. I also don't need to find your dad.
thanks for the giggle

i don't really take issue with dunn scumreading me at this time. i haven't left my scum range at all. still curious why he's talking like a robot.

this is a real case of the metas but the fact roden hasn't done anything scummy yet is scummy
You were literally scum who said this about town!me in the last large theme we did lol

But also it's in your scum meta to snipe at people like this until they get tilted while you encourage people who trust you into following their tunnels
In post 1513, Roden wrote:
In post 1507, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1407, Dunnstral wrote:Thanks for the clarification Lukewarm. I also don't need to find your dad.
thanks for the giggle

i don't really take issue with dunn scumreading me at this time. i haven't left my scum range at all. still curious why he's talking like a robot.

this is a real case of the metas but the fact roden hasn't done anything scummy yet is scummy
You were literally scum who said this about town!me in the last large theme we did lol

But also it's in your scum meta to snipe at people like this until they get tilted while you encourage people who trust you into following their tunnels
uhhhh my recollection is that i spent that game tunnelling you because i thought your behavior was scummy and i could mislim you for it. are we talking about the same game
You went out of your way to provoke me and rally STD to attack me multiple times that game. I...don't know why you're pretending like that didn't happen.
In post 1517, Roden wrote:
thanks for the giggle

uhhhh my recollection is that i spent that game tunnelling you because i thought your behavior was scummy and i could mislim you for it. are we talking about the same game
You went out of your way to provoke me and rally STD to attack me multiple times that game. I...don't know why you're pretending like that didn't happen.
And you also did the exact same thing in SCP, we were both scum there and you even talked about it as a strat in the scum chat.

In post 4005, Roden wrote:Why did the Ceph wagon die

Can we go ahead and revive the Ceph wagon now that Roden has claimed?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4344 (isolation #266) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4343, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 4341, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 4334, Frogsterking wrote:I don't think Dwlee intentionally provoking me to vote them looks like scum. It looks more like Town who doesn't want to play the game.

Unless..this is what Dwlee wants me to think. Hm..
Dwlee looks like wrongly tunnelled town but not taking a hard stance on that.
Why is it wrongly?
Dwlee you like to go against the grain?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4348 (isolation #267) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I think Dwlee may be pushing Pooky and I as scum because it's entertaining to Dwlee to dissent against the popular opinion, that's something I can relate to which would explain Dwlee's actions.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4352 (isolation #268) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I don't know if Pooky has been updating my reads, but Ceph is now my only scumread.

Roden and Nancy have both brought up independent reasons to scumread Ceph.

I think Mathblade v Bell looks TvT.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4355 (isolation #269) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:40 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Mathblade are you willing to vote Ceph for your VCA info or whatever?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4358 (isolation #270) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4356, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4352, Frogsterking wrote:I don't know if Pooky has been updating my reads, but Ceph is now my only scumread.

Roden and Nancy have both brought up independent reasons to scumread Ceph.

I think Mathblade v Bell looks TvT.
Bell is a null read for C&G and a scumlean for me. Puppets is much better elim.

I am correcting a mistake/lie. This isn’t a push.
Puppets v Mathblade looks TvT
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4365 (isolation #271) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:47 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4357, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4355, Frogsterking wrote:Mathblade are you willing to vote Ceph for your VCA info or whatever?
I don’t think Ceph is scum. I would need someone to talk with me about why he is. I think you’re a much better vote to figure out what happened at day open.
Are you sure that on some level you aren't reacting emotionally to having a 0% success rate on determining my alignment?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4380 (isolation #272) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4373, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4365, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4355, Frogsterking wrote:Mathblade are you willing to vote Ceph for your VCA info or whatever?
I don’t think Ceph is scum. I would need someone to talk with me about why he is. I think you’re a much better vote to figure out what happened at day open.
Are you sure that on some level you aren't reacting emotionally to having a 0% success rate on determining my alignment?
I am pretty poor at hunting everyone so I fail to see your point here?
I think there is something quirky about the way you read the game which causes you to be <random in the initial stages of the game, and then become rapidly >random as the game progresses, and the consequence is that other players are sometimes less willing to listen because of the bad early reads.

Rather than be resigned to it I think you can try to overcome it. One way you can try to overcome the early game weakness is by trusting others. For example, it's blatantly clear to me that Ceph is attempting to pocket you now by telling you what (he thinks) you want to hear.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4395 (isolation #273) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:16 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4383, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4380, Frogsterking wrote:
I think there is something quirky about the way you read the game which causes you to be <random in the initial stages of the game, and then become rapidly >random as the game progresses, and the consequence is that other players are sometimes less willing to listen because of the bad early reads.

Rather than be resigned to it I think you can try to overcome it. One way you can try to overcome the early game weakness is by trusting others. For example, it's blatantly clear to me that Ceph is attempting to pocket you now by telling you what (he thinks) you want to hear.
That’s what I was doing then I got ran up for not hyperposting.
Well keep trying IMO. It's not unusual to experience setbacks when you do the right thing, especially if it's a change from the usual.
In post 4381, MathBlade wrote:So hence if people disagree and elim Roden it has to have scum backing which proves my active scum theory.
What is the active scum hypothesis?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4397 (isolation #274) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Frogsterking »

IMO Ceph is blatantly attempting to pocket MathBlade right now as well as flamebaiting everyone.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4403 (isolation #275) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4398, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4397, Frogsterking wrote:IMO Ceph is blatantly attempting to pocket MathBlade right now as well as flamebaiting everyone.
do you disagree that math's posts are worthy of being read? otherwise, can you kindly cease inserting yourself into my lines of questioning?
Aka flamebaiting, Ceph attempting to create town v town bickering etc.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4407 (isolation #276) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Spoiler:
In post 4400, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4395, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4383, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4380, Frogsterking wrote:

That’s what I was doing then I got ran up for not hyperposting.
Well keep trying IMO. It's not unusual to experience setbacks when you do the right thing, especially if it's a change from the usual.
In post 4381, MathBlade wrote:So hence if people disagree and elim Roden it has to have scum backing which proves my active scum theory.
What is the active scum hypothesis?
That scum are among the active players.

Generally town left to its own devices find each other eventually or have a wagon by now. 2 non RVS wagons (me and Roden) in 150-200 pages is not a sign of healthy town.

@Math

How many scum do you believe we can expect are in the active posters? I think there is at least one.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4424 (isolation #277) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4416, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4413, Bellaphant wrote:Also wtf is an 'active poster '? Basically a third of the game have 100-200 posts but there are a bunch wildly above that and a good cluster below .
Someone in the wildly above side influencing the game.

It’s unfortunately subjective.
Does Ceph + Johnny count?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4710 (isolation #278) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4460, RCEnigma wrote:But I’ll throw this in the ring as well. I recall someone’s argument for Roden!scum as the lack of slots coming to his defense. Specifically NO ONE coming to their defense. That’s just a sentence or two, do with that what you will.
My argument, that was me!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4723 (isolation #279) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4712, Taly wrote:
frogs
lets be besties
<3
Why?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4747 (isolation #280) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: BB
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4756 (isolation #281) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4747, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: BB
My bad, I forgot BB was V/La. I was thinking they seemed very uninterested in all this.

UNVOTE: BB
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4783 (isolation #282) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4789 (isolation #283) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Johnny
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4867 (isolation #284) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Now that it's calmed down a little, can we (CSF + anyone else who wants to be helpful) meta dive Malcolm? I have a hypothesis that Malcolm is more likely to get baited into 1v1 on D1 when Town than they have done thus far in this game. I recall town!Malcolm getting involved in a lengthy 1v1 with luminous in the completed Large Normal I rolled scum in.

I could use help collecting data points on this idea, and I think it's worth pursuing because it's easily proven wrong and Malcolm is a viable lim today.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4881 (isolation #285) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4871, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Hi Frog
Hello, you want to help scumhunt?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4886 (isolation #286) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4884, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 4881, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4871, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Hi Frog
Hello, you want to help scumhunt?
Sure, but tell me what you think about dunnstral real quick? You stopped posting right when I asked you
I think Dunn is obvtown
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4897 (isolation #287) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4888, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 4867, Frogsterking wrote:Now that it's calmed down a little, can we (CSF + anyone else who wants to be helpful) meta dive Malcolm? I have a hypothesis that Malcolm is more likely to get baited into 1v1 on D1 when Town than they have done thus far in this game. I recall town!Malcolm getting involved in a lengthy 1v1 with luminous in the completed Large Normal I rolled scum in.

I could use help collecting data points on this idea, and I think it's worth pursuing because it's easily proven wrong and Malcolm is a viable lim today.

unless Malcolm has a very divergent town and scum meta, I'm probably not going to do a metadive day 1 in a large, especially when I still have to read all of this game :P

I only did yours bc I remembered your scumgame was v different from your towngame and wanted to read updated meta to make sure that was still the case
I guess I'm checking to see if Malcolm has a divergent scum and town meta first then so I don't waste my time.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4920 (isolation #288) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4806, T-Bone wrote:Okay lads, we can stop trotting out Ceph, Dunn, Johnny, and Math votes, they are all town sorry to say. Please be original.
Challenge accepted
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4931 (isolation #289) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:14 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Is Taly afraid to post random stuff in the thread as scum?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4932 (isolation #290) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4903, T-Bone wrote:
In post 2668, T-Bone wrote:Narrowing down my willing to vote list. Yes there are still 12 names here, no it doesn't mean I'm actively looking to lim you yet. I have just removed the other half of the player list from my consideration one way or another, and haven't had those aha moments for any of these players yet. I'm on the verge of removing a few more names.

Spoiler: WtV List
Dancing Puppets (Nancy Drew 39 and Titus)
Malakittens
PookyTheMagicalBear
MalcolmTucker
Off the Hook (Gamma Emerald and Marcistar)
Frogsterking
The toad
Enchant
Bellaphant
Klick
Cat Scratch Fever
PenguinPower
First off this was just 3 days and 100 pages ago HOW

Making an update though.

Malakittens
MalcolmTucker
The toad
Enchant
Bellaphant
Klick
Cat Scratch Fever
PenguinPower

My vote is on Klick but recency bias from his posting has me reconsidering. If a name that you scumread is also on this list I am open for business.
IDK I could vote BB I guess
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4933 (isolation #291) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4932, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4903, T-Bone wrote:
In post 2668, T-Bone wrote:Narrowing down my willing to vote list. Yes there are still 12 names here, no it doesn't mean I'm actively looking to lim you yet. I have just removed the other half of the player list from my consideration one way or another, and haven't had those aha moments for any of these players yet. I'm on the verge of removing a few more names.

Dancing Puppets (Nancy Drew 39 and Titus)
Malakittens
PookyTheMagicalBear
MalcolmTucker
Frogsterking
The toad
Enchant
Bellaphant
Klick
Cat Scratch Fever
PenguinPower
First off this was just 3 days and 100 pages ago HOW

Making an update though.

Malakittens
MalcolmTucker
The toad
Enchant
Bellaphant
Klick
Cat Scratch Fever
PenguinPower

My vote is on Klick but recency bias from his posting has me reconsidering. If a name that you scumread is also on this list I am open for business.
IDK I could vote BB I guess
If you've reconsidered on Drapion I'll vote there
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4936 (isolation #292) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Pooky what's BB at in the Readslist
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4951 (isolation #293) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:10 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Hell yeah I totally hunted those Masons out
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4953 (isolation #294) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

My only 2 scumreads were both of the Masons

I'm going to go lie down
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4956 (isolation #295) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:28 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

RCE -> Town
Klick -> Town
Bell -> Null
Johnny -> Null
Taly -> Null
BestBird -> Null
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4958 (isolation #296) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4955, Dunnstral wrote:I'm counting 14 mafia reads on BlueBloodedToffee, 10 null reads, and 1 town read. And the 1 person townreading them has way too many town reads for them to all be accurate

So is this outdated, or is there otherwise a compelling reason as to why we are not eliminating there?
That's because both of my scumreads ended up being masons and those 2 red columns became green
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4962 (isolation #297) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

@Pooky
In post 4956, Frogsterking wrote:RCE -> Town
Klick -> Town
Bell -> Null
Johnny -> Null
Taly -> Null
BestBird -> Null
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4964 (isolation #298) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:09 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

@all

I think this makes sense, looking at my null reads

VOTE: Enchant
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4965 (isolation #299) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:11 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4920, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4806, T-Bone wrote:Okay lads, we can stop trotting out Ceph, Dunn, Johnny, and Math votes, they are all town sorry to say. Please be original.
Challenge accepted
Enchant
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4971 (isolation #300) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4968, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 4964, Frogsterking wrote:@all

What's leading you in this direction? I find Enchant pretty impossible to read.
Because I have a million townreads and Enchant is null, and Dunn is my only townread towncasing Enchant, whereas other slots have stronger support. I feel like I normally feel better about Enchant by now as well, they seem pretty low energy in this game.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4974 (isolation #301) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:23 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4972, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 4867, Frogsterking wrote:Now that it's calmed down a little, can we (CSF + anyone else who wants to be helpful) meta dive Malcolm?
I have a hypothesis that Malcolm is more likely to get baited into 1v1 on D1 when Town than they have done thus far in this game.
I recall town!Malcolm getting involved in a lengthy 1v1 with luminous in the completed Large Normal I rolled scum in.

Honestly, one of the primary reasons I've not probably gotten into a lengthy 1v1 is because I'm generally asleep when there are dozens of pages of content being produced. That's not necessarily meant as a complaint - just to point out that a lot of my posts are largely having to be catch-ups as I see what's being happening with the game from the night before. I don't think I'm necessarily a hugely confrontational player but I'm not inherently opposed to conflict here either, I'm just often offline when the game is at its most active.
I think this looks like a scum excuse on paper and in the big picture I feel like you're probably telling the truth.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4977 (isolation #302) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:26 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Malcolm can you take a hard stance on any of Enchant/BBT/Taly
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4983 (isolation #303) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:33 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

By the way, Bella are you down to vote Enchant for D1?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5005 (isolation #304) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:18 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I asked earlier whether Taly is afraid to post random stuff in the mainthread as scum
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5006 (isolation #305) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:22 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Also, kill Enchant?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5007 (isolation #306) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:23 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4990, Enchant wrote:
In post 4971, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4968, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 4964, Frogsterking wrote:@all

What's leading you in this direction? I find Enchant pretty impossible to read.
Because I have a million townreads and Enchant is null, and Dunn is my only townread towncasing Enchant, whereas other slots have stronger support. I feel like I normally feel better about Enchant by now as well, they seem pretty low energy in this game.
You literally admitting your lazyness in pushing real mafs, because they are supported by someone else

Literally bruh.
In post 4991, Enchant wrote:Like you realise that mafia always have support, unless they bus?
This seems like an overreaction?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5095 (isolation #307) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5088, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 5085, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 5049, Dancing Puppets wrote:Image

Save Taly!
Well don’t vote Enchant either they are both wolf motivated wagons
In post 5086, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Frog is a Good Vote.
I’m not planning to vote either one.

Taly wagon is in particular ubershitty, lazy and a copout. Wouldn’t shock me if at least one scum was on it.
Puppets are you open to voting Enchant today?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5097 (isolation #308) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:21 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5091, Taly wrote:VOTE: Frogsterking
Mmm I don't like this naked vote from Taly
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5122 (isolation #309) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:33 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5103, Taly wrote:
Frogs
, I don't understand your insistence on a scumteam while you bounce votes around several players with little context. It reads as disingenuous and your suspicion of me for prying is in poor faith.

klick
, why were you OK with pulling for a Mason claim?
Taly why would you make me want to OMGUS you when you're already under pressure from other slots lol

This reads as anti survivalistic from Taly? Like scum!Taly would be more aware of the gamestate maybe
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5126 (isolation #310) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:35 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5125, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 5122, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 5103, Taly wrote:
Frogs
, I don't understand your insistence on a scumteam while you bounce votes around several players with little context. It reads as disingenuous and your suspicion of me for prying is in poor faith.

klick
, why were you OK with pulling for a Mason claim?
Taly why would you make me want to OMGUS you when you're already under pressure from other slots lol

This reads as anti survivalistic from Taly? Like scum!Taly would be more aware of the gamestate maybe
Both of you are town.
Makes sense to me
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5129 (isolation #311) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:39 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5110, Dancing Puppets wrote:@Frog, why is Enchant scum?
Just PoE, the slot is null and I have mostly townreads. Only Dunn has found any reason to townread the slot and I'm usually feeling better about Enchant by this point in the game.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5140 (isolation #312) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5130, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 4616, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4609, Dwlee99 wrote:Pooky not pushing the hell out of frog is the suspicious part. They have in their ISO that frog is obviously scum and then it disappears (cause distancing?)
the only scumgame i've seen frog play is infernal affairs and he doesn't look like that

granted he also doesnt look like his town games so it's kind of whack

i feel more confident on mathblade
You let frogs coast for a week before MathBlade was even here :sob:
Frogs

->
coasting

I think Dwlee skipped reading D1
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5145 (isolation #313) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:44 am

Post by Frogsterking »

coasting

Says the player who has contributed nothing to solving (Dwlee)
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5146 (isolation #314) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:45 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5143, Dwlee99 wrote:Also reminder to the people trying to shade me I'm confirmed town
Confirmed *bad town
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5159 (isolation #315) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5155, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5142, Dwlee99 wrote:Pooky letting you coast isn't the same as you coasting
I don't understand how the sole responsibility of executing people was placed onto me.

If I had a dayvig gun I would've shot frog already lol
If I had a dayvig gun I would have shot a mason

This is why guns are dangerous
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5165 (isolation #316) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:56 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5163, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I still think frogster is flipping town :/
Vote Enchant then lol
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5167 (isolation #317) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:56 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5161, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 5067, Lukewarm wrote:
How many votes each player would need for me to join their wagon3 - Frogsterking
In post 4640, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Frog CFD LET’S GO!

In post 5091, Taly wrote:VOTE: Frogsterking
In post 5131, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5127, Dwlee99 wrote:Frogs isn't town
VOTE: Frogs

we neeed a flip

We did it boys!

VOTE: Frog
Congrats Luke now you can be bad Town too
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5173 (isolation #318) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5171, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 5167, Frogsterking wrote:Congrats Luke now you can be bad Town too
Ever considered that it is not a matter of EVERYONE else being bad, and you are just bad at looking town (as which ever alignment you currently are) ?

I mean I wasn't GONNA say it, but if you wanna call me bad, I got an Uno Reverse Card with your name on it
Luke I said *you can be bad Town not *everyone lol.

Take some humble pie brah
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5179 (isolation #319) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5175, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 5173, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 5171, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 5167, Frogsterking wrote:Congrats Luke now you can be bad Town too
Ever considered that it is not a matter of EVERYONE else being bad, and you are just bad at looking town (as which ever alignment you currently are) ?

I mean I wasn't GONNA say it, but if you wanna call me bad, I got an Uno Reverse Card with your name on it
Luke I said *you can be bad Town not *everyone lol.

Take some humble pie brah
How many posts has it been sense you also called dwlee bad town?

I am responding to both posts at the same time my friend.
You were both singled out of the players who voted me for a reason lmao
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5181 (isolation #320) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:08 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5180, Lukewarm wrote:Don't care.

Just not interested in hearing you tell me I am bad at the game

(I am already aware)

Anyways, I'm off.
You seemed like you cared when you CAPSlocked lmao
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5189 (isolation #321) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5186, Rad wrote:
In post 5181, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 5180, Lukewarm wrote:Don't care.

Just not interested in hearing you tell me I am bad at the game

(I am already aware)

Anyways, I'm off.
You seemed like you cared when you CAPSlocked lmao
Why are you pressing his buttons man? If you read him as town, back the fuck off already? I'll happily vote you simply for being anti-town and hope that that actually meant you were scum.
He's been pressing my buttons all day and I restrained myself, back off Rad.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5225 (isolation #322) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5209, Taly wrote:It's almost like my goal is to solve, rather than survive :thonk: "cue being called LAMIST"

No but really, this post gives me pause a little bit. This was a perfect opportunity to go on the "fuck taly" campaign and you didn't go for it.
FYI that was my second opportunity to go about a "fuck taly" campaign. My first was when the Taly flash wagon began and I actively chose to look at other slots instead of fan the flames.

I suspected you had an agenda when you were asking me questions earlier, like you had already determined to vote me, which was why I temporarily added you to my solve, but then I reflected and realized that your behavior was likely NAI.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5234 (isolation #323) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5227, T-Bone wrote:Well...I know of one way to prevent the lolhammer from Enchant.
I forgot about that benefit
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5238 (isolation #324) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5236, T-Bone wrote:I'm also running out of people I'm seeing as scum at this point lol
Yeah same. I posted with Malcolm at like 3 am last night and I looked at their scum games and they seemed town enough for D1.
In post 5231, Dancing Puppets wrote:Especially since I can wait to get Titus’ take on Mala.

You ask some really strange questions Rad.
I'm glad you posted this though Puppets, I'm going to go ahead and drop Rad down to a null read, sometimes red flags can be overlooked if they're very strange red flags.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5239 (isolation #325) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

@Pooky

Rad -> null
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5251 (isolation #326) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5243, Rad wrote:
In post 5240, Dancing Puppets wrote:I quoted the VC because I don’t need to rush this vote, especially since I can’t read Titus. I didn’t even realize she was V/LA.
It's fine. I was asking so I could UNDERSTAND WHY.

It's like every question I throw out is met with resistance and bullshit like Frog dropping me to null because of it.
In post 5244, T-Bone wrote:Seemed like a reasonable question to me?
Aaaaa don't hurt me. I thought the question itself was NAI, I was considering the implication behind the question.

I thought an active scum player could be getting townread because they are playing a more unique style and are getting townread for it. I thought Rad could be a slot that fit this description. I don't think it makes Rad > random to flip scum I just thought it was worth considering, that's why I dropped Rad to null, it wasn't because I thought Rad asked illogical question.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5296 (isolation #327) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5258, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:are you open to reading his play in games where I've seen him be very much townier than he is here
Are you open to the idea I have a wider town range than you're giving me credit for
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5317 (isolation #328) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Mala

I can see how Mala could be given a free pass for

1) her fake claim being mistakenly taken serious causing her to be ruled out early

2) lurking being within her townrange

3) being likeable

4) staying out of conflict

I think Nancy has also demonstrated extreme levels of WiM and (I think) has correctly assessed enough slots to be worth following. I don't think the mason claims are worth following today because I'm not convinced they've been present enough in the game thus far to develop their reads.

@TBone

Are you willing to reconsider adding Mala to your WtV list on the grounds the slot was mistakenly considered a TPR claim from the get go? I think that biased my assessment of the slot.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5320 (isolation #329) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5317, Frogsterking wrote:@TBone

Are you willing to reconsider adding Mala to your WtV list on the grounds the slot was mistakenly considered a TPR claim from the get go? I think that biased my assessment of the slot.
TBone are you willing to reconsider *and add Mala to your WtV list on the grounds the slot was mistakenly considered a TPR claim from the get go?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5326 (isolation #330) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5322, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 5320, Frogsterking wrote:

TBone are you willing to reconsider *and add Mala to your WtV list on the grounds the slot was mistakenly considered a TPR claim from the get go?
Mala scumflip would also spew Math town because Corwin was pushing her right?
Yes! We will finally start untangling the knot.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5328 (isolation #331) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:23 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5326, Frogsterking wrote:

Mala was drunk posting and wasn't conscientious about possible spew.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5339 (isolation #332) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5331, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 5328, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 5326, Frogsterking wrote:

Mala was drunk posting and wasn't conscientious about possible spew.
No no, Mala didn’t spew anything. I’m saying that a Mala red flip probably spews Corwin town, based on those two posts I quoted.
Oh.

I mean I think it's possible, I've played with scum before though who did nothing but lurk and distance from me, it was awkward.

I think you have the highest awareness of the gamestate right now because of your extremely high activity levels. I've been pretty active but I tuned out during some parts. For example I failed to recognize the significance when Mala clarified she wasn't a TPR.

I think she was ruled out as a suspect early on because of that and I think that's a key part of why she slipped through the cracks. I think it's our best shot of hitting scum D1 and I want to see the Mala lim go through.

I think the alternative suggestions of myself, Enchant and Taly are relatively lame in comparison.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5341 (isolation #333) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5340, Dancing Puppets wrote:@Pooky, I just read a Frog scumgame and he was much more of a tryhard than in this one.
Lmao seriously?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5349 (isolation #334) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5343, Taly wrote:
frogs
are we besties or what, conflicting signals here

something feels off :/ I ruled out
Mala
because she's often mislim bait D1 and wanted to give her time. And I waver with
Frogs

>look at players condoning or complicit with all 3 current wagons, next thing to look at in tandem with
Mala
Sure Taly we're besties we can have null reads on each other and eventually realize we're Town together, it will be fun!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5354 (isolation #335) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5344, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 5342, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5339, Frogsterking wrote:I think you have the highest awareness of the gamestate right now because of your extremely high activity levels.
"ceph is pocketing math by saying we should read his posts"
>posts this
didn't frogster say something about gamestate awareness as reason to suspect us?

~GE
Yeah ~GE, over 5000 posts ago
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5356 (isolation #336) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5351, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 5341, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 5340, Dancing Puppets wrote:@Pooky, I just read a Frog scumgame and he was much more of a tryhard than in this one.
Lmao seriously?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88949&user_select%5B%5D=16233
Ah. Yes.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5364 (isolation #337) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5358, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 5354, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 5344, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 5342, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5339, Frogsterking wrote:I think you have the highest awareness of the gamestate right now because of your extremely high activity levels.
"ceph is pocketing math by saying we should read his posts"
>posts this
didn't frogster say something about gamestate awareness as reason to suspect us?

~GE
Yeah ~GE, over 5000 posts ago
still felt I should confirm whether I remembered correctly
why do you think gamestate awareness is scummy? (if that's the read you have on cephrir)

~GE
I read Ceph as null atm.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5366 (isolation #338) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:59 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5363, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5235, Save The Dragons wrote:
Flavorlater

Vote Count 1.275 Frogsterking (ProfessorDrapion, Enchant, Taly, PookyTheMagicalBear, Lukewarm)

3 Malakittens (Rad, Klick, Bellaphant)
3 Taly (Malakittens, Bell, Cephrir)
3 Dunnstral (BlueBloodedToffee, Roden, JohnnyFarrar)

2 JohnnyFarrar (Off the Hook, RCEnigma)
2 Enchant (Frogsterking, T-Bone)

1 Cephrir (Cat Scratch Fever)
1 Klick (Mathblade)
1 Dancing Puppets (Best Bird)
1 PookyTheMagicalBear (Dwlee99)

Not Voting (MalcolmTucker, Cytosine and Guanine, Dunnstral, Dancing Puppets)

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-07-18 12:42:51)

Mod NotesMala on V/LA until the 16th
Titus V/LA
I think Best Bird is V/LA too
Wedding week and new job expect less from me
Unless you believe ALL of Mala/Frog/Taly/Dunn are town please vote them

We need the day to end

It’s impossible to keep up with anything at the rate of posting

I gotta go
This makes no sense
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5367 (isolation #339) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5365, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5353, MalcolmTucker wrote:I'm completely null on Mala to be honest. But like Enchant, it's a wagon I'd potentially take and compromise on to end the day.

Would people still not consider Johnny at all?
i would but there's a bunch of resistance for mysterious reasons

i dont get it rly
Because a bunch of us thought she was seriously claiming to talk to dead players in her opening so we ruled her out early as a TPR and became biased.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5368 (isolation #340) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5367, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 5365, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5353, MalcolmTucker wrote:I'm completely null on Mala to be honest. But like Enchant, it's a wagon I'd potentially take and compromise on to end the day.

Would people still not consider Johnny at all?
i would but there's a bunch of resistance for mysterious reasons

i dont get it rly
Because a bunch of us thought she was seriously claiming to talk to dead players in her opening so we ruled her out early as a TPR and became biased.
Oh nevermind Johnny
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5370 (isolation #341) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5369, MathBlade wrote:Those four are the top wagons.

Unless you have a goddamn miracle case someone is scum I don’t fucking care

Stop doing vanity wagons and listen to other people

There’s 5 scum in here

You don’t need your damn pet wagon
I'm fucking voting Mala
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5374 (isolation #342) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:04 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5371, MathBlade wrote:3/4ths if the game is treating this like goddamn RVS right now.

It’s not.

Fucking listen more
-> listen more

-> reacts angrily
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5381 (isolation #343) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'd give Enchant the hammer if Johnny gets to 12
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5389 (isolation #344) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:17 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5380, T-Bone wrote:No Mala is still there stop making me think I'm crazy
Good, that's a good sign. I think Mala is the best suggestion.

PEdit:

No Enchant I have you as null. I was mostly voting you because I didn't know what else to do. I've become convinced Mala is the best chance at actually hitting scum today. Also if Johnny or Drapion get to 12 somehow I'll put them at e-1 so you can lolhammer them because I think they're annoying.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5391 (isolation #345) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

@Enchant
In post 5389, Frogsterking wrote:No Enchant I have you as null. I was mostly voting you because I didn't know what else to do. I've become convinced Mala is the best chance at actually hitting scum today. Also if Johnny or Drapion get to 12 somehow I'll put them at e-1 so you can lolhammer them because I think they're annoying.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5405 (isolation #346) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5358, Off The Hook wrote:why do you think gamestate awareness is scummy? (if that's the read you have on cephrir)

~GE
I nullread Ceph atm some of my townreads talked me down from that scumread.

As for gamestate awareness I think it can be rapidly developed as a result of self consciousness or calculating ahead (which is easier having knowledge about the situation).

I think Nancy's been involved with many of the last 5000 posts. When I made that comment to you there were less than 300 posts in the game and I was grasping at anything I could find. Nancy's made more posts than that by now herself. That's the difference between the two contexts that I made that comment.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5406 (isolation #347) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5404, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5398, Enchant wrote:
In post 5397, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5395, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 5387, Save The Dragons wrote:
Flavorlater

Vote Count 1.286 Malakittens (Rad, Klick, Bellaphant, Dancing Puppets, Cat Scratch Fever, Frogsterking)
6 Frogsterking (ProfessorDrapion, Enchant, Taly, PookyTheMagicalBear, Lukewarm, Mathblade)

3 Taly (Malakittens, Bell, Cephrir)
3 Dunnstral (BlueBloodedToffee, Roden, JohnnyFarrar)

2 JohnnyFarrar (Off the Hook, RCEnigma)

1 Enchant (T-Bone)
1 Dancing Puppets (Best Bird)
1 PookyTheMagicalBear (Dwlee99)

Not Voting (MalcolmTucker, Cytosine and Guanine, Dunnstral)

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-07-18 12:42:51)

Mod NotesMala on V/LA until the 16th
Titus V/LA
I think Best Bird is V/LA too
Wedding week and new job expect less from me
Johnny can still happen with the willpower. One last push before probably settling on Mala.

VOTE: JohnnyFarrar
Oh my fucking god.
We playing mafia.

Gods don't know this place.
It’s an expression I am an atheist.
I am a Christian
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5431 (isolation #348) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:25 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Lmao the tone difference between marci and gamma
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5434 (isolation #349) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Marci do you lolhammer?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5436 (isolation #350) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5435, Cephrir wrote:im growing numb to being inexplicably scumread

it's character development
Same
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5440 (isolation #351) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5438, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 5434, Frogsterking wrote:Marci do you lolhammer?
ive done it once

it was at 2am and i was tired and didnt count votes i thought i was just helping pressure
Did you like it?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5443 (isolation #352) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5441, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 5440, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 5438, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 5434, Frogsterking wrote:Marci do you lolhammer?
ive done it once

it was at 2am and i was tired and didnt count votes i thought i was just helping pressure
Did you like it?
NO LOL

I FELT SO BAD FOR THEM IT FELT LIKE THEY WERE BEING GANGED ON ANS I WAS PART OF THAT PROBLEM!! I JUST WANTED THEM TO HAVE FUN BUT I RUINED THEIR TIME

i was townread b4 the hammer too cuz i voteparked scum d1 very early on but then after that quickhammer i never regained my status again
Lmao
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5446 (isolation #353) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5444, T-Bone wrote:I think we need to give OTH another chance at lolhammer redemption
Exactly
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5447 (isolation #354) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5445, Malakittens wrote:I’m on vacation and doing school.
I only see Bird is V/la

Also..what?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5454 (isolation #355) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5453, Malakittens wrote:I have a feeling of a townread on the OTH/Luke hydra
Lmao
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5459 (isolation #356) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Johnny
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5461 (isolation #357) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Are there even 5 scum in this game or does the bastard element include scum being not here for D1 lmao
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5463 (isolation #358) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Frogsterking »

200 page D1 of 26 townies arguing over 5 scum who don't exist
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5464 (isolation #359) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Frogsterking »

It's like the show, the monster comes out at night and secretly kills five of us who become the scum team from D2 onward
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5479 (isolation #360) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5465, Malakittens wrote:
In post 5457, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Mala, if you explained your vote on Taly, it might help idk. People (myself included hello) are just wagoning anyone who's not a strong townread at this point, because this day has gone on for over 200 pages and fatigue is hitting hard
Ngl it’s prob a really shitty reasoning but it has to do with toog

I didn’t like the replacement, dead stop.

I know toog isn’t a fan of being scum in large games
VOTE: Taly

I think this is not a shitty reason. Scum are more likely to replace out than town. I have quantitative evidence, a research paper published at stanford used this very website as a corpus and revealed in their dataset that replacements were 6% more likely to be scum.

That's just from their dataset overall. I bet in some situations (like maybe large games?) scum are even more likely to replace out.

What's worse is the way Toogle did it IMO and the fact you know Toogle doesn't like playing scum. Taly is voting me right now for no good reason and I know for a fact I am town. I say GET HER
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5482 (isolation #361) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5477, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5464, Frogsterking wrote:It's like the show, the monster comes out at night and secretly kills five of us who become the scum team from D2 onward
there's no way frogster believes this shit
I was joking you ding bat
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5492 (isolation #362) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5464, Frogsterking wrote:It's like the show, the monster comes out at night and secretly kills five of us who become the scum team from D2 onward
Pooky are you going to do something besides wagon town for playing better than the last time you played with them. That's changeling level reasoning. When I blew up the innocent child I at least thought they were trying to destroy the Town and I was making a good choice. Here in this game you're like
"Oh man Frog makes more sense this game, I don't know what to do, they're trying to help the Town, quick let's kill it with fire.."
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5498 (isolation #363) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5494, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5492, Frogsterking wrote:Pooky are you going to do something besides wagon town for playing better than the last time you played with them. That's changeling level reasoning. When I blew up the innocent child I at least thought they were trying to destroy the Town and I was making a good choice. Here in this game you're like
"Oh man Frog makes more sense this game, I don't know what to do, they're trying to help the Town, quick let's kill it with fire.."

I think you townreading the entire player list except for 2 low posting lurkers who turned out to be masons is probly a scum tell

i think you trying to justify it with some batshit theory that we're all town and the "others" will come at night is some insane shit

also i think you're just a baddie
You're either deep scum or insanely tunneled IMO
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5504 (isolation #364) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5482, Frogsterking wrote:
You didn't even see this you're so tunneled
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5509 (isolation #365) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5505, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5504, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 5482, Frogsterking wrote:
You didn't even see this you're so tunneled
no i did see it

i thought it was a lame excuse

i think you wanted to get townread for having a batshit crazy theory and when i called you on it you decided to back up and go "lol i was just joking dude"
In other words you're interpreting everything I do to fit your own preconceived narrative in which I'm scum, without thinking critically about whether the cumulative assumptions you're making are likely to be true.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5513 (isolation #366) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5507, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 5238, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 5231, Dancing Puppets wrote:Especially since I can wait to get Titus’ take on Mala.

You ask some really strange questions Rad.
I'm glad you posted this though Puppets, I'm going to go ahead and drop Rad down to a null read, sometimes red flags can be overlooked if they're very strange red flags.
This does not feel like a real thought from Frog, but more likely to be something he says specifically to keep Nancy in a position of defending him.

The question that was "really strange" from rad was asking for clarification on why she quoted the VC.
LMAO
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5515 (isolation #367) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5511, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5509, Frogsterking wrote:In other words you're interpreting everything I do to fit your own preconceived narrative in which I'm scum, without thinking critically about whether the cumulative assumptions you're making are likely to be true.
yea i'm confbiased as fuck
You and Luke are competing right now for the confbiased Olympics
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5548 (isolation #368) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:26 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: lukewarm
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5553 (isolation #369) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Pooky
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5560 (isolation #370) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Luke
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5617 (isolation #371) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5582, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5457, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Mala, if you explained your vote on Taly, it might help idk. People (myself included hello) are just wagoning anyone who's not a strong townread at this point, because this day has gone on for over 200 pages and fatigue is hitting hard

In post 5479, Frogsterking wrote:

VOTE: Taly

I think this is not a shitty reason. Scum are more likely to replace out than town. I have quantitative evidence, a research paper published at stanford used this very website as a corpus and revealed in their dataset that replacements were 6% more likely to be scum.

That's just from their dataset overall. I bet in some situations (like maybe large games?) scum are even more likely to replace out.

What's worse is the way Toogle did it IMO and the fact you know Toogle doesn't like playing scum. Taly is voting me right now for no good reason and I know for a fact I am town. I say GET HER
You two are forgetting or don't care that Toogeloo replaced out mostly due to getting into a car accident. Blindly quoting statistics without considering the circumstances is not the way.
Damn my bad. I did forget about that.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5619 (isolation #372) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5618, Bellaphant wrote:Are you all high? Am I high? I'm town reading t bone again, this happened last night when I was knackered too.
I wish
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5626 (isolation #373) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

@ProfessorDrapion

Can you post a full read list with explanations?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5629 (isolation #374) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm down to compromise on Johnny btw
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5631 (isolation #375) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5628, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 5626, Frogsterking wrote:@ProfessorDrapion

I can do his for you. We are all wolves because you are a wolf.
Lmao
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5638 (isolation #376) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I think he gave up
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5650 (isolation #377) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5638, Frogsterking wrote:

I think he gave up
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5654 (isolation #378) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5652, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I think it’s way better if we just execute frog today though tbh.

You all realize Feog dying spews Enchant and Taly as town right?
Like it’s so fucking obvious.
Who spews Enchant and Taly as town?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5660 (isolation #379) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Why Enchant and Taly, of all players? I'm sure I have no connection with those two.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5663 (isolation #380) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Wait what about your reads?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5696 (isolation #381) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5693, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 5668, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: Taly
In post 5670, T-Bone wrote:Okay, voting Mala, then posting Scum-Bone's Blueprint to Trounce the Lost Mafia Game

Frog Refusals eh?
Drapion you dodged out before answering questions on your reads last time. It made you look weak, like you aren't that confident in what you're saying.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5701 (isolation #382) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5660, Frogsterking wrote:Why Enchant and Taly, of all players? I'm sure I have no connection with those two.
Here Drapion, you left the thread after I asked this. It makes you look like you don't have any answers.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5706 (isolation #383) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5699, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 5531, Taly wrote:
In post 5520, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 5462, Taly wrote:I officially dislike all 4 current wagons
What are your preferred wagons?
Several of Luke's posts have pinged me today but for plist cohesion, I'm fine dismissing it.

Upon seeing Mala only presenting info against my predecessor and Frogs pivoting back onto me, my comfort in their wagon is returning.
He’s suddenly flipping on me, which he absolutely shouldn’t be doing.
I hope you aren't talking about me, because I don't know what you're referring to.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5712 (isolation #384) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5708, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 5701, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 5660, Frogsterking wrote:Why Enchant and Taly, of all players? I'm sure I have no connection with those two.
Here Drapion, you left the thread after I asked this. It makes you look like you don't have any answers.

Real quick though before I eat.

The time the wagons formed, made them town just by you.
Where? That can refer to multiple things, Nostradamus.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5739 (isolation #385) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5722, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 5548, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: lukewarm
Ceph might be better. He wants his cake and eat it. He pocketed Math while voting him and now he wants me dead while accusing you of pocketing me.

What’s wrong with that picture?

But if Luke is serious after everything he’s posted until this point. I don’t know what to think.
If you want to flip the wagon onto Ceph then you will lose TBone's support, who is an influential voice. The best strategy to get the wagon onto Ceph is to convince everyone to follow Roden who is the more active of the two mason's. Roden has familiarity with Ceph's scum game and FoSed Ceph at one point for flame baiting, which they still appear to be doing.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5746 (isolation #386) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5743, T-Bone wrote:
In post 5742, Dunnstral wrote:Meta is trash
That's why meta is the best when you're scum!
TBone do you think Ceph is town or do you just want to wait longer to see if he starts town telling?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5776 (isolation #387) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5753, Taly wrote:this is what I was worried about earlier today on frogs/mala/taly being T/T/T but everybody wants to consolidate somewhere and i never understood the johnny scumreads tbh.
We may have to let Roden intervene, they're "clear" as a mason claim and they've read more than Dwlee has. Maybe they can help build the momentum for a new wagon so town doesn't have to choose within the T/T/T.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5791 (isolation #388) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

We don't know who has really manufactured these wagons after all. For all we know these wagons were lead by scum. Roden is going to die tonight anyway, at least let them choose the D1 kill.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5809 (isolation #389) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Roden where r u
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5813 (isolation #390) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5808, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 5127, Dwlee99 wrote:Frogs isn't town
In post 5138, Dwlee99 wrote:Lemme read MathBlade's ISO before we yeet frog
Sheep!

That!

Mason!
The blind following the blind
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5822 (isolation #391) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Why are we not following our Mason claim Roden? Roden had the beginning of a great Ceph case.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5836 (isolation #392) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

We have an outed mason claim. They have warned us numerous times that Ceph is playing into his scum range.
thanks for the giggle

In post 1517, Roden wrote:
thanks for the giggle

And you also did the exact same thing in SCP, we were both scum there and you even talked about it as a strat in the scum chat.

In post 4540, Roden wrote:I still think Ceph is scum but I like Luke's case on Dunn

I town read Dunn early on but I do think it's wild that he would think I'm lying about being a Mason solely because of my reads list

I also think he should have a decent enough grasp of my playstyle to know the difference between my fake claims and real claims since he's done so consistently before
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5840 (isolation #393) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Nancy if you had a choice would you dayvig Luke or Ceph right now?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5846 (isolation #394) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:15 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I hard claim Sayid, town 2 shot role cop. Unvote or out as scum.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5850 (isolation #395) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5846, Frogsterking wrote:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5861 (isolation #396) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE LUKE NOW OR OUT AS SCUM. WAGONS ARE SCUM LEAD. TALY, MALA, JOHNNY AND I ARE TOWN.

I AM OUTTED SAYID, TOWN 2 SHOT ROLE COP.

LUKE IS SCUM. VOTE LUKE AND UNVOTE TALY, MALA, JOHNNY AND I OR OUT AS SCUM.

VOTE: Luke
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5867 (isolation #397) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5857, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 5850, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 5846, Frogsterking wrote:
Rolecop as in ability or full Rolecard?
Just the ability, my flavor is Sayid
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5880 (isolation #398) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5863, T-Bone wrote:Luke is probably not scum.
Luke pushed my wagon through with a very bad read progression. I am outted now. Kill Luke.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5888 (isolation #399) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I AM OUTTED SAYID, TOWN 2 SHOT ROLE COP. LUKE IS SCUM.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”