Demon Slayer - Kimetsu no Yaiba (Game over)

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1923 (isolation #400) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:14 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

but questrion who is drew's scum partners?

the only people i can think is hechiban, gif, furtive and enchant

everyone else is not alligned with the guy at all.

i personally dont think drew is scum here
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (isolation #401) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:15 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1922, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1915, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1905, Flavor Leaf wrote: And look at that misrep by saying I did nothing day 1. I actively said the opposite but in a way where people could think I was doing nothing.

Grandpa grasping at straws hard right now.

I might not be 100% correct on scum team, but it's clear to me I've caught some in my net on entirely the reaction I've gotten since.

Hebichan is a possible bus on Drew who they think could be going down imo.
i also told u that i agreed with ur gif read and i like ur hebichan read too
I understand. But you gotta see from my pov why I wouldn't necessarily like that. I don't 100% expect to be right, and if anything, I expect to be wrong. So it feels like conditioning when you do something like that. Like hmm, is Grandpa scum trying to reward me for a wrong read, throw me off to distance, stuff like that.

It's juicy stuff to analyze as the game goes on, though, so keep it going. It will help you get town read in the long run, but it's not town indicatve atm. it could be, though, later
hm thats actually interesting reading -- i have never ever seen someone process shit like that.

lmao, my ass just has a simple though process of like "ok flavor leaf this is what u said, but i want to get some credit because i feel like you are discredting me for the wrong reasons, and im town nd i want u to see that"

does that make sense?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (isolation #402) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:20 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1928, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1919, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1914, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1908, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1904, Klickwork wrote:
In post 1899, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1897, Klickwork wrote: Grandpa can be a wolf as well now
I thought his d1 was just uninformed but this fl push is TERRIBLE!
im not pushing fl.
you're current posting towards FL is TERRIBLE!
go read my posts. i bet u that u dont even read my posts. u litearlly have been attacking me this whole game but havent been doing nothing bout it. can u please now actually come up with a real reason?

I'll give reasons when I feel like pushing you. I'm getting much more just letting you show your colors right now.

Reasons for reasons sake are for squares, and I'm a triangle.
yea im not dumb. i figured thats what ur doing. however, i dont have nothing to hide -- i want to personally say that i think i have contributed to towns empath.
its noted.

first wagon with Imaginality, I was just trying to get through Day 1 following some town reads.

Day 2, I understood Blue was likely the necessary fade, but you can go back and check that I was specifically hard pushing the possibility of TvT, and am a little upset I didn't defend my read harder, and instead, I gave in because it really did need to flip, and doubt of my own read.

If you are town, yes, you have absolutely contributed, this was never up for debate. I see ya
d1-- yes this is true
d2-- yea this is also true, probably why i also thought u werent really trying

and for the last part
okay, so isn't it like valid for me to push you then? because if you are saying i am scum with drew -- i feel like that contradication is a scum!ping no? especially considering that u admit u weren't really present -- or shall i say actively there.? right?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (isolation #403) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

nd the only reason im asking u these questions -- is that im tryna get to know u more nd how i should play as optimal town. because like i do want to town read u but like my gut is saying no for the late contribution part
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (isolation #404) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:23 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1931, Flavor Leaf wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't care about the poisoner stuff and just ready to accept Furt's death? He was someone of contention yesterday, I think that leans the poisoner being on the town side, and if not, alright whatever, we'll figure it out with a mass claim tomorrow.
i said this in the beginning of day -- i rememebr saying how furitive deserves it because they were up for debate against ranger.

if furtive dies this will give us info and probably reveal something about ranger.

if furitive flips town, ranger is more likely to be scum imo
if furitive flips scum, ranger is more likely to be town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (isolation #405) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:27 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1931, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Grandpa - don't really need to know whole team right now, scum will be actively distancing themselves that cant really be seen as partners right now, which is why I liked how I did the pool thing.

GIF focusing on poisoner could be scum trying not to get killed, so things like that. There are options, but with no scum flips, we're still limited in knowledge. We'll just talk in circles on things like 'is this scummy or townie'
also this is true -- which made me think at least 2 scum isd in the quiet people like possible gif/heicban. (i really wanna say there is atleast one scum in that.)

i also think fire is unaligned with drew and therefore they ahve to read by themselves without associatives read

this makes me want to say that if drew flips scum, then klcik is town and vice versa.

however fire could be associated with klicks death. and if klick is scum then fire is scum

thefore that implies if drew is scum, then both klick and fire is town
and if drew is town, both klcik and fire is town

thats why i think its unprobable for klick to bus

versus someone like ranger who does have the motivation to do it for furtivie ( look at post )
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (isolation #406) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:29 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1936, GrandpaMo wrote: and if drew is town, both klcik and fire is town
fuck i mean is scum not town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (isolation #407) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1938, Firebringer wrote: Need more from hebi, kawaii and even furtive right now, I feel too much like they are sideline characters
i def agree.thats one of the reasons why i wanted mod to prod hechiban. they have not talked for the full of day 2 i believe -- even though it was short.

i still believe they should contribute-- like they just come in and vote both for the wazgons????

liek isnt that so scummy
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (isolation #408) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:33 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1939, Flavor Leaf wrote: GIF/Enchant/Furt/Kawaii is possible without drew.

Can Sub in Hebi somewhere in there too.

Ranger is a possibility, I'm starting to see it as a possibility in the gamestate.

Idk if I'm certain of Drew being town, but im not certain of them being scum, but I do think we're on the right track. Like the dart being thrown is almost hitting them.
im scared enchant is like third party like executioner/survivor/or fool.

i think everyone agrees on gif/enchant/furt/kawaii/hebi needing to actively contribute more to actually get town status because like rn it feels like that could just be the team for all we know.

pedit: i think we need to pressure hebi more

so here is a temp vote

VOTE: Hebichan
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (isolation #409) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:35 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1942, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1940, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1938, Firebringer wrote: Need more from hebi, kawaii and even furtive right now, I feel too much like they are sideline characters
i def agree.thats one of the reasons why i wanted mod to prod hechiban. they have not talked for the full of day 2 i believe -- even though it was short.

i still believe they should contribute-- like they just come in and vote both for the wazgons????

liek isnt that so scummy
Why does scum do that, though? there's some answers there for sure, but it could just be lesser active town trying to do something. I remember Hebi being less active in games as is, so it's plausible either way.

It's the Drew vote specifically for me that pings me.
think about it, scum probably thinks town is chaotic rn with the slow game movement. if we have not gotten a scum so far in three days , i wouldnt be surprised if hebi scum parnters told them to wagon on drew especially considering the game state. no one is reading posts, town is slow, etc. we literally quick hammered past two days lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1947 (isolation #410) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:38 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

this day is literally the only day we can pressure slots like hebi because of the willingness not to hammer so fast.

so actually analyzing gif's statement about not wanting to quickhammer makes me doubt myself -- and think that gif has town motives.

but those who do want to get the day over with like we did in the past two is more likely to be scum.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (isolation #411) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:38 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1946, Flavor Leaf wrote: Idk, I think scum are feeling panicked probably right now. They're in a spot where if 1 scum goes down, it's likely going to go deep this game.

They're not gonna sweep town if they win, and they know it.
this implies that u dont think scum is bussing at all. correct?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (isolation #412) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:40 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1948, Flavor Leaf wrote: why is this the only day?
its the only day where i see no fast movement. this day has been slow and its ironic because this is the day with the most info -- i was actually thinking that it scum would have motive to be faster.

which makes me think.... fuck.
that probably does make drew scum then.

the past two days were quickahmmers
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (isolation #413) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:43 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1953, Pink Ball wrote: FL is town. If at any point someone disagrees with any of his takes, take in consideration that he’s solving the game just as much as you instead of thinking that there is an ulterior motive behind his game. Or if you’re scum and he got you, consider shutting up as your best course of action
im glad you showed up.

but yea i agree with u . the more i interact with them -- they have the same motive as me and i feel comfortable sharing the joint with them.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (isolation #414) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:43 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1954, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1924, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1903, GuyInFreezer wrote: Y’all slow down with the voting

@Mod: Hypothetically if IceDragon’s role poisoned somebody and died, what would the announcement at the start of the day look like?
That skill has a publicly announced effect. The player and everyone else would be notified that the target was poisoned and that it no longer affects them as the poisoner is dead.
Y’all I think we need to find the poisoner first if possible
poisner is probably hebichan.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (isolation #415) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

but wait why are u so hard on finding the poisioner ?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1959 (isolation #416) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1955, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1951, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1948, Flavor Leaf wrote: why is this the only day?
its the only day where i see no fast movement. this day has been slow and its ironic because this is the day with the most info -- i was actually thinking that it scum would have motive to be faster.

which makes me think.... fuck.
that probably does make drew scum then.

the past two days were quickahmmers
Drew as scum is Occam's Razor, but I did get some town pings here and there.

As the game goes on, it'll slow down because scum will be afraid to make hard moves. It's much easier early game because there's less case stuff ready.

Day 5+ you can look back at the days like you did for me and put their motives and objectives together, and see if they line up. A lot of scum players play games on a day to day basis, so they go where they need to.
yea ur right. drew's flip and furtivie's flip will tell us a lot.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1962 (isolation #417) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:47 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1961, Flavor Leaf wrote: Drew/Furtive/Gif makes so much sense right now.
what if furtiive flips town? and drew scum? would u still put gif into that?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (isolation #418) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:47 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

or vice versa ^
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1965 (isolation #419) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1960, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1956, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1953, Pink Ball wrote: FL is town. If at any point someone disagrees with any of his takes, take in consideration that he’s solving the game just as much as you instead of thinking that there is an ulterior motive behind his game. Or if you’re scum and he got you, consider shutting up as your best course of action
im glad you showed up.

but yea i agree with u . the more i interact with them -- they have the same motive as me and i feel comfortable sharing the joint with them.
My post was partially inspired by your interactions with him so I’m glad we agree.

It’s partially inspired to convince myself to just throw FL into the town bin and not worry about him
haha thats funny. thats what i had with gif in day 1. but their lack of catching up makes me more eh about them . they dont seem to be areally with anyone besides me tbh
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (isolation #420) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:50 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1964, Flavor Leaf wrote: Like, GIF wanting to find the poisoner implies the higher possibility of saving Furt, and I just don't think we need to worry about that.

But if GIF is scum with Furt/Drew, Gif pushing for this poisoner side quest gets momentum off of Drew and saves Furt possibly.
we cant save furt if we wanted to -- they are dead im pretty sure. gif wanting not to end the day makes me more think they are town especially at what the gamestate is now.

i dont understand how gif can save furt. im pretty sure everyone is pushing drew regardless of what happens -- its the most logical thing to do.

yk whats a crazy theory i have?

i think if by the offchance that furt is scum, scum could have poisined their own partner to gambit
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1972 (isolation #421) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1971, Flavor Leaf wrote: we kill the poisoner, he lives, doesn't he?
poisoner could be town . and thats a whole another debate to follow

especially poisining furtive. i would not kill poisioner here. if i was town poisioner i wopuld have probably posined furitive too lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1973 (isolation #422) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:53 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

unless there is no town poisoner and posioner could only be scum
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1976 (isolation #423) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1975, Pink Ball wrote: My stance right now is that the scumteam is Drew/Klickwork/Ranger, with Klickwork being the less likely to be correct.
what do u think of a 5 man scum team
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2003 (isolation #424) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1988, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1985, Ranger wrote:
In post 1944, Firebringer wrote:Ranger where u at with reads
I'll say I don't have much in the way of reads.
, because it was necessary: two players have nearly half the posts in the entire game. Add in third place (you), and you cross the 50% threshold. 3 players have over half the posts in the game. Their noise makes receiving alignment signals on the other 8 players more difficult for me.
I've been recovering from rl issues, so keeping up with the amount being posted was impossible.

Despite the difficulties, I've still got reads; they aren't strong. I've only weak townleans; I've no real scumreads, as much as a gigantic pool of nulls which some are more likely to be scum within.

Should I live to tomorrow, I'll share what little I've got. It won't be groundbreaking; I doubt I'll get reads I'm happy with.
You’ll live Ranger

I’m actually a doctor
id prefer u not to protect ranger if ur actually doc
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (isolation #425) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1986, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1984, hebichan wrote:
In post 1927, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1902, Firebringer wrote: I want hammer so that grandpa and enchant can’t have it
I need to hammer to save you
Why do you need to hammer exactly?
To jail Firebringer
i think u should jail ranger
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (isolation #426) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1991, GuyInFreezer wrote: Ranger

Town poisoner died.
Furtive is poisoned but town poisoner didn’t do it.
Nobody claimed poisoning furtive.

Does that not give any red flag to you
ujr also forgetting about cooldown. alot of these roles have cooldown with blood or stamina.

if they were poisoiner with 1 blood or something, thye would have poiosined today and yesterday and day 1 fwiw
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2006 (isolation #427) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1990, Ranger wrote:
In post 1981, GuyInFreezer wrote:Am I the only one who is scared of scum poisoner meaning extra deaths?
If they poison people we wanted dead anyway, let them. We'll eliminate them when we've a need to.
Worst case scenario: Drew town, furtive town, scum nightkill N3, we go into D4 with 9 alive.
Given this was a 17 player game, shouldn't be 5 groupscum, so we shouldn't lose even in the worst-case scenario. The poisoner might condemn a player; we've potentially two chances (lim+redirected-nk) to deal with them if so.
i like this reasoning. im starting to like u more and more
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (isolation #428) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1997, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1995, furtiveglance wrote: I'm leaning towards voting Drew because of the guilty, and if he is scum he might be my poisoner
Drew didn’t visit you either way (he either visited me or he visited Ranger & Ice) soooo
im pretty sure hebich / gif is poisiner.

with all these poisioner talk, FL could be right on how this could be just a tactic to distract town from whats going on
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (isolation #429) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2008, Doctor Drew wrote: So no comment on how I was right that GiF was doc and not commuter Grandpa?

And again, was a gambit, but turns out a correct one.
im pretty sure gif is trying to bait and is neither one
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2011 (isolation #430) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

if they are town^
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (isolation #431) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2012, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2010, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2008, Doctor Drew wrote: So no comment on how I was right that GiF was doc and not commuter Grandpa?

And again, was a gambit, but turns out a correct one.
im pretty sure gif is trying to bait and is neither one
In post 2011, GrandpaMo wrote: if they are town^
So if you think that, why out them like that?
because anyone with common sense, could see that. either that or gif is just trolling lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2018 (isolation #432) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2015, Pink Ball wrote: You know what, instead of going nuts, reading ISOs and shit, I'll go for the simple route on this game and call the scumteam right now: it's Drew, Kawaii and hebi.

Either Kawaii or hebi are the poisoner and furtive is town.

Klick's guilty is real and they're town.

Ranger actions make sense as they're trying to make scum kill scum.

FL is town, Granda is obvtown.

Firebringer and Enchant can die if the game isn't over after we eliminate the scumteam as they're both probably 3Ps or just town trolls.

Am I missing someone? If I am, they
probably deserve being forgotten
could go either way.
yay

finally pinkball is finally back on the hebi kawaii and gif track.

whatchu think bout gif tho?

i still wanna get hebi or kawaii tmr tho
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2019 (isolation #433) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

also i think i die tonight
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2021 (isolation #434) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2020, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2016, Pink Ball wrote: Oh GIF is town for the paranoia about the poisoner, sorry
did not see that.

yea that was my thought as well but then FL's thought rlly intrigued me on how gif could be scum

but who do u think 4th scum is ? because u only listed 3 if u think there is 4
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2025 (isolation #435) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2022, Pink Ball wrote: I was never on the hebi and kawaii track for what it's worth and I haven't read with enough attention the thread to know that that was already a thing. I thought my solve was original, now I want to be wrong and get a better, no-one-saw-it-but-Pink-Ball solve
In post 2023, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2021, GrandpaMo wrote: but who do u think 4th scum is ? because u only listed 3 if u think there is 4
In post 2015, Pink Ball wrote: Firebringer and Enchant can die if the game isn't over after we eliminate the scumteam as they're both probably 3Ps
yea sorry to be that person but hebich has been someone that ive been wanting to hear more -- they are so ugh. they are so dead. they come into the game and vote drew and keep making excuses and dissapper. like dude u havent posted nothing game related for 3 days.

i think me and fl are the only ones that seek that.

thats why im saying you nd fl are locktown for me. i like this townblock because i can actually trust yall nd comprehend .

but i also said enchant was 3rd party.

but u are implying there isnt 4th scum only 3rd party. i think there is 4th scum plus enchant.

so u can probably put furitive / firebringer as 4th scum
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2033 (isolation #436) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2026, Pink Ball wrote: furtive is never scum if the poisoner is scum. Firebringer makes sense, yeah
scum!poisoner was never confirmed. this was something gif implied because they said town poisoiner could have outted by now. but its most likely but there is still an off chance that hebich / ranger could be poisoiner.

a. hebich has never caught up and probably does not realize that they should have outted as posioiner.
b. ranger could just have a poison ability with their redirect, since they kept hinting at how furtive deserved it, and that it was a good poison for town. however, they dont want to out right now because they dont want to die from mafia -- as that would be town's strongest role.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (isolation #437) » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:09 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2045, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2033, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2026, Pink Ball wrote: furtive is never scum if the poisoner is scum. Firebringer makes sense, yeah
scum!poisoner was never confirmed. this was something gif implied because they said town poisoiner could have outted by now. but its most likely but there is still an off chance that hebich / ranger could be poisoiner.

a. hebich has never caught up and probably does not realize that they should have outted as posioiner.
b. ranger could just have a poison ability with their redirect, since they kept hinting at how furtive deserved it, and that it was a good poison for town. however, they dont want to out right now because they dont want to die from mafia -- as that would be town's strongest role.
Ranger is confirmed redirector
keyword poison ability with their redirect.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (isolation #438) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:26 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i am here
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (isolation #439) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:27 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2070, Pink Ball wrote: Enchant I mean this in the best way possible: you’re not useful. If you’re aiming for that, congratulations, you’re doing it right
i wanna say they are doing this in purpose to get themselves out maybe so they win?>
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2079 (isolation #440) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:33 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i dont even really need blood.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2080 (isolation #441) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:33 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

or stamina
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (isolation #442) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:34 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2078, Pink Ball wrote: I’ll wait for GIF and if he’s ok with the day ending I’ll vote
i dont think gif is someone to trust with that
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (isolation #443) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:37 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

u should rely on FL with that
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (isolation #444) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:03 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2083, Pink Ball wrote: No, I don't mean to give GIF the hammer, I mean not ending the day since he asked not to. It's out of cordiality
scum!gif wants to continue this day
town!gif should want to end it
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (isolation #445) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:05 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

but fair
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2089 (isolation #446) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:08 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2086, Pink Ball wrote: I disagree, being overwhelmed by the pace of this game is NAI. But it doesn't matter, just checked GIF's ISO and this was the post I was talking about:
In post 1916, GuyInFreezer wrote: Can someone unvote until this poisoner thing is dealt with first

I don’t want another lolquickdayend while I’m sleeping for third time in a row
I didn't remember that he wanted the day to not end yet because he wanted to solve the poisoner thing first. That's not gonna happen so it doesn't matter if the day ends.
ik but i explained how this could just be scum!gif be distracting -- becuase like you said "that's not gonna happen" so why let them stall on it?

[persoanlly thats why i thought they were poisoiner, because of TMI]
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2090 (isolation #447) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:08 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2087, Pink Ball wrote: Granpa are you ready? I have the vote copied for you to hammer
hm i have a question for u
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (isolation #448) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:09 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2091, Pink Ball wrote: What
does your role have something to do with manipulation
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (isolation #449) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2093, Pink Ball wrote: No, it's a pretty standard role
ah okay then nvm

how much do u trust me? (lets say for example, a play i have in mind)
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (isolation #450) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:17 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2095, Pink Ball wrote: What do you need from me
Okay -- I will "visit" you at night to offer something.

@Kawaii
you should TARGET ENCHANT
This is very important.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098 (isolation #451) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:19 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2097, Pink Ball wrote: Ok!

Are you ready to end the day then? I still have the vote copied and I'm F5ing
Just letting you know I might die at night. If I do die at night, this was a result of Enchant, Kawaii, or Fire.

If I am still alive, I will update you as necessary.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (isolation #452) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:19 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

You can go ahead and vote now.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (isolation #453) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:20 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

VOTE: Doctor Drew
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (isolation #454) » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2102, Pink Ball wrote: I WIN I'M A D3 SURVIVOR
Please tell me you're joking.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2142 (isolation #455) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2096, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2095, Pink Ball wrote: What do you need from me
Okay -- I will "visit" you at night to offer something.

@Kawaii
you should TARGET ENCHANT
This is very important.
@kawaii did u do this?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (isolation #456) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:23 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2126, Pink Ball wrote: Maybe now's the time to do a massclaim? We'd had enough time to let powerful townroles do their thing so no need to keep protecting that information
i think u know my role now

but we should save roleclaim till we get rid of enchant/ranger
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (isolation #457) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:23 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2143, GuyInFreezer wrote: Kawaii siteflaked
what does this mean
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2149 (isolation #458) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:26 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

+ it could mean kawaii is scum fwiw
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2150 (isolation #459) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:26 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

im looking at kawaii, enchant, ranger today
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (isolation #460) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:27 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2152, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2145, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2126, Pink Ball wrote: Maybe now's the time to do a massclaim? We'd had enough time to let powerful townroles do their thing so no need to keep protecting that information
i think u know my role now
I don't
pink ball r u serious rn
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2157 (isolation #461) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:29 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

nvm dont wanna talk about it too much
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2158 (isolation #462) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

@ranger pls out ur redirects
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (isolation #463) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2159, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2157, GrandpaMo wrote: nvm dont wanna talk about it too much
the one time ur actually shy about something in this game
LOL IKR IM FUCKING SO SCARED RN
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (isolation #464) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:31 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

im waiting for ranger to out their redirect and for enchant to say what happened during the night
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2162 (isolation #465) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:31 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

we probably shoot ranger today

and if ranger is town , we shoot enchant tmr

i think there is always scum between them

there is still a possibility that enchant could be third party
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2165 (isolation #466) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:36 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i think pb (locktown), fl, gif, and klick are all top town here.

the rest is scum/third party and im ready to push that narrative. i think town wins this especially after we were right about drew
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (isolation #467) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:36 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2164, GuyInFreezer wrote: Also Enchant wasn’t jailkept last night if his opening post was “whoever got jailed is sus”

knowing enchant lied about demon/human probably , im pretty sure that this is nai
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (isolation #468) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:37 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2167, Pink Ball wrote: I don't want either Ranger or Enchant
can u explain ur thought process
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (isolation #469) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:37 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2168, Ranger wrote: Hello,
I redirected hebican to Enchant last night
Tbh I thought hebichan was a good player to redirect but I lacked ideas on who to redirect towards.
I figured Enchant would be a good choice.
i forgot hebichan existed
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (isolation #470) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:40 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2168, Ranger wrote: Hello,
I redirected hebican to Enchant last night
Tbh I thought hebichan was a good player to redirect but I lacked ideas on who to redirect towards.
I figured Enchant would be a good choice.
this is an eh redirect, imo .

makes me scum u more tbh
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (isolation #471) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:40 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2173, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2169, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2167, Pink Ball wrote: I don't want either Ranger or Enchant
can u explain ur thought process
We got a scum yesterday, we got no kill last night, enough time has passed to get enough blood for powerful roles to do their thing.

It's masslcaim time.
i dont feel comfortable yet
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (isolation #472) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:42 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2176, Pink Ball wrote: Also, neither Ranger or Enchant are scum, so even if I didn't want a massclaim, those wouldn't be a priority
can u pls help me understand
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (isolation #473) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2179, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2178, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2176, Pink Ball wrote: Also, neither Ranger or Enchant are scum, so even if I didn't want a massclaim, those wouldn't be a priority
can u pls help me understand
Sure.

Ranger and Enchant aren's scum, so I don't want to push them, because we want to eliminate scum.
is that u wanna massclaim because u have tmi on why they arent scum?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2184 (isolation #474) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:46 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2182, Enchant wrote:
Where this idea comed from
first time we ever agree on something
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (isolation #475) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2186, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2109, Frozen Angel wrote: Klickwork, GrandpaMo, KawaiiKame, Pink Ball, hebichan, Firebringer, Enchant, GuyInFreezer, Ranger, Flavor Leaf
This is the order:
Firebringer
Enchant
hebichan
Kawaii (or Kawaii's replacement)
Flavor Leaf
Pink Ball
GrandpaMo
did klick die?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2189 (isolation #476) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2187, Enchant wrote: You have me as town yet orders me to claim second place
its not about that lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2194 (isolation #477) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:50 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2191, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2188, GrandpaMo wrote: did klick die?
In post 2183, Pink Ball wrote: We already now Ranger's, GIF and Klick's role.
what, we do? whats klicks role
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2195 (isolation #478) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:50 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2192, hebichan wrote: I have a claim to make.

I am a demon with the power to completely isolate 3 people from being Interacted with our interacting with anyone else at the cost of 3 blood.

Last night I choose myself, grandpa and firebringer.

So either scum attacked one of us, or there us scum in grandpa/Firebringer
yea scum tried to kill me lol

ur late
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2197 (isolation #479) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:51 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2196, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2194, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2191, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2188, GrandpaMo wrote: did klick die?
In post 2183, Pink Ball wrote: We already now Ranger's, GIF and Klick's role.
what, we do? whats klicks role
Are you fucking kidding me?
im having a brain fart, i totally forgot

i only rememebr vengeful but i thought that was a modifier
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2199 (isolation #480) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2180, Ranger wrote:
In post 2158, GrandpaMo wrote:@ranger pls out ur redirects
N1: BlueSnakelet to Black (submitted while Black was Black, before Black became Empathice).
N2: Pink Ball to Flavor Leaf.
N3: hebichan to Enchant.
u were redirected @hebichan
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2201 (isolation #481) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait does this mean hebichan is confscum?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2202 (isolation #482) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:53 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2200, Pink Ball wrote: Claimed vengeful and last day claimed to be a tracker and that's why we got Drew in the first place...
oh shit yea i forgot about all that lol i just forgot the guilty claim that klick played
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (isolation #483) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:53 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2203, Enchant wrote:
In post 2199, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2180, Ranger wrote:
In post 2158, GrandpaMo wrote:@ranger pls out ur redirects
N1: BlueSnakelet to Black (submitted while Black was Black, before Black became Empathice).
N2: Pink Ball to Flavor Leaf.
N3: hebichan to Enchant.
u were redirected @hebichan
Redirect was blocked in this case
what goes first redirect or the block?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (isolation #484) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:54 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

if ur town, can u like iso me again tonight, i dont wanna die
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2211 (isolation #485) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:57 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2210, hebichan wrote:
In post 2206, GrandpaMo wrote: if ur town, can u like iso me again tonight, i dont wanna die
We need 2 more blood for me to do it again, since I was told upon waking up we were down to 1. I have no issues isolating you though.
u should have just fake claimed ffs
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2212 (isolation #486) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:57 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

oh wait i know what ur doing, ur baiting scum duh!!!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2213 (isolation #487) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:58 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait u can just get the hammer today nvm lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2214 (isolation #488) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:58 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

can u be there for hammer
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2215 (isolation #489) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:58 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

if i stay alive, town will win
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2216 (isolation #490) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:59 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait this is auto
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (isolation #491) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:59 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

im getting excited now holy shit. im enjoying myself toomuch. this is like an infinite money glitch, just continue to iso me OMG

WE ARE GONNA WIN

unless like hebich ur scumthen that ruins the fun
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2221 (isolation #492) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:01 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

we will both get one, and that works out omg
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (isolation #493) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:01 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

ok i think u can be safe with hammer by why shall i ask
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (isolation #494) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:02 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2219, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2105, Frozen Angel wrote: Doctor Drew (7)[Elimination]: Ranger, Flavor Leaf,
hebichan
, Klickwork,
Enchant, Pink Ball, GrandpaMo

Klickwork (1): Doctor Drew

Not Voting (4): furtiveglance, Firebringer, GuyInFreezer, KawaiiKame
these are the worst votes on the wagon. Honestly I think 2 scum prob in there if it's a 4 person scum team.
L take ngl
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2231 (isolation #495) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:04 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2228, hebichan wrote:
In post 2105, Frozen Angel wrote: Doctor Drew (7)[Elimination]: Ranger, Flavor Leaf,
hebichan
, Klickwork,

these are the worst votes on the wagon. Honestly I think 2 scum prob in there if it's a 4 person scum team.
Kay but grandpa is mechanically likely town here and I am claiming to have blocked a kill on him. So no matter how bad you think our votes are, unless you think grandpa and I are scum together here, the other half of that bad vote list is gonna be a better push.
unless therew was a doc or roleblocker

there is most likely one of those :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (isolation #496) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:05 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2232, Pink Ball wrote: That's why Ranger is town
if hebich is town, does that make ranger scum?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2240 (isolation #497) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:08 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2235, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2224, GrandpaMo wrote:
hebichan
, Klickwork,

L take ngl
this is conditioning responses. You have been saying Hebichan/ENchant scum? this fits exactly with what you were saying, though.

It's massclaim time, Grandpa first.

I'm going to go last.
yea but i dont like how u just highlighted random people in the wagon. i think the wagon especially towards the end was NAI

the only one i couldsee hebichanb/enchant but i just wanna base my reads off that -- especially consdiering they both explained themselves. also they were claiming today.

and nah im going last -- if its not obvious i have been softing but yk
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (isolation #498) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:10 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2241, Flavor Leaf wrote: VOTE: Grandpa
L take
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2244 (isolation #499) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:10 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

im like conftown
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (isolation #500) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:10 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

thats why i wanna out last
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (isolation #501) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:10 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

because we might have this game on auto if u believe hebich as town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (isolation #502) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2248, Pink Ball wrote: Grandpa can you make like, ONE post with everything you have to say instead of 17 short ones?
im sorry i have a short span
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2252 (isolation #503) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2249, Flavor Leaf wrote: I literally see no reason for you to need to go last with a soft guilty as you so say
i dont have a soft guilty. what. i never said this !!!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (isolation #504) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:13 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2192, hebichan wrote: I have a claim to make.

I am a demon with the power to completely isolate 3 people from being Interacted with our interacting with anyone else at the cost of 3 blood.

Last night I choose myself, grandpa and firebringer.

So either scum attacked one of us, or there us scum in grandpa/Firebringer
scum most likely attacked me because of yesterday eod
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (isolation #505) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:13 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

if hebich is telling the truth, then they protected me since they isod me
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2258 (isolation #506) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:14 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

this is getting intense, i like this .

i have to like brb tho i need to leave and im procrasinating on mafiascum
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (isolation #507) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:15 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2257, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2105, Frozen Angel wrote: Doctor Drew (7)[Elimination]: Ranger, Flavor Leaf, hebichan, Klickwork, Enchant, Pink Ball, GrandpaMo
Klickwork (1):
Doctor Drew

Not Voting (4):
furtiveglance
, Firebringer, GuyInFreezer, KawaiiKame
and yet, 2 scum on the wagon is confusing for people.

ha
never said it was confusing

i rather highlight flavor leaf, hebichan, klick and enchant those 4. and two of them are scum
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (isolation #508) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:18 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2263, hebichan wrote:
In post 2260, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2256, hebichan wrote:
In post 2251, Flavor Leaf wrote: also where did Hebichan block a kill on Grandpa?
Literally in my claim I said my power basically acts as a three person jail, and I targeted myself, firebringer and grandpa. I assume grandpa claimed he was shot last night earlier today.

I'm fine with people forcing me to use my power as they want tonight or face wagon tomorrow. As long as I can target myself again.

lol, that's not a save on Grandpa, though. That's just as much a kill block on Grandpa
That's true, but in either case it leaves me unlikely to be scum.
not rlly
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (isolation #509) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:19 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

u can still be scum because they might have been doc or roleblocker in the game or scum purposefully no killed at night or sum shit like that
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (isolation #510) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:19 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2265, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2259, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2105, Frozen Angel wrote: Doctor Drew (7)[Elimination]: Ranger, Flavor Leaf, hebichan, Klickwork, Enchant, Pink Ball, GrandpaMo
Klickwork (1):
Doctor Drew

Not Voting (4):
furtiveglance

ha

i rather highlight flavor leaf
, hebichan, klick and enchant those 4. and two of them are scum
this is what I mean by conditioning.

First of all, the highlight is coming from my POV, and now they're trying to argue that my thing would have been better with me in it.

Go check the read he had on me end of day yesterday. That does not fit.

When you treat them townie, they're happy with you, when you treat them scummy, they take an L.

It's different than a normal town reaction, it's almost immediate change, like a pet spray bottle. This is how I caught Catboi last year to a smaller scale.
bro what

if u read any of my posts I town lock u

u , gif , and pinball are in my town circle and im very comfortable with it.

ur reading too much into it
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2275 (isolation #511) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

me putting u in it does not mean imscum reading u .

u probably haven't played with me but my town playstyle involves a lot of association reads. and that's what I have been doing this whole entire game

and its ever so changing because of the mechanics
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (isolation #512) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:22 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2272, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2270, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2265, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2259, GrandpaMo wrote:
Klickwork (1):
Doctor Drew

Not Voting (4):
furtiveglance

ha

i rather highlight flavor leaf
, hebichan, klick and enchant those 4. and two of them are scum
this is what I mean by conditioning.

First of all, the highlight is coming from my POV, and now they're trying to argue that my thing would have been better with me in it.

Go check the read he had on me end of day yesterday. That does not fit.

When you treat them townie, they're happy with you, when you treat them scummy, they take an L.

It's different than a normal town reaction, it's almost immediate change, like a pet spray bottle. This is how I caught Catboi last year to a smaller scale.
bro what

if u read any of my posts I town lock u

u , gif , and pinball are in my town circle and im very comfortable with it.

ur reading too much into it

you literally just put me on a scum potential on the wagon
bro what? u put me and pinball, u think pinball has scum potential. I could argue the same with your reasoning with how u have a different pov from yesterday eod as well
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (isolation #513) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:22 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2276, Flavor Leaf wrote: soft guilty
also I already told u this but I never claimed soft guilty lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2281 (isolation #514) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:24 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2271, Flavor Leaf wrote: Look at Grandpa's post this page. He's doing scum damage control, and he was trying to control this game and get us set on where we ended at the end of the day reads wise to power through a day and consider this 'auto'.
because from my pov it is. especially now since u are town reading hebichan lol this game could be sorta auto if we play it right

If I was scum, scum damage control would be unnecessary because most of town already townread me
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2282 (isolation #515) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:25 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2279, Flavor Leaf wrote: then put me. I'm not here worried about if people are scum reading me or not, im here scum hunting.

Claim your soft guilty. If it's on Fire or Klick, I'm not going to believe it after full claim.
where tf did u get soft guilty from??
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2285 (isolation #516) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:25 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2280, Flavor Leaf wrote: then claim role. it's your turn.
I don't wanna go first 😫
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2287 (isolation #517) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:26 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

ok since we are believing hebich is town then , menbeing the likely target makes more sense and therefore I rather go last in claiming my role!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2292 (isolation #518) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:28 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2288, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2285, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2280, Flavor Leaf wrote: then claim role. it's your turn.
I don't wanna go first 😫
it's townie to go first.
yea but like I rather wait for enchant, u , or pink ball to claim first and thats because of where my head is at rn. its no point for me to out rn if hebich can just continue to save me during the night
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2298 (isolation #519) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2295, hebichan wrote:
In post 2287, GrandpaMo wrote: ok since we are believing hebich is town then , menbeing the likely target makes more sense and therefore I rather go last in claiming my role!
Well no,as I said earlier and was pointed out by flavor, you could have submitted the kill last night and the opened today claiming you were targeted last night.

I actually want to know, my role doesn't mention anything about you knowing if there was an attempt to shoot you in the night. How did you know that scum shot at you?
because yesterday eod.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2299 (isolation #520) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

if its not obvious enough im a protective
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (isolation #521) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:31 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2301, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2299, GrandpaMo wrote: if its not obvious enough im a protective
It's not obvious. Fucking. Claim.
it rlly is tho. Idk why u are getting hostile with me.

im literally in the same state as in u .
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (isolation #522) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:31 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

giv me a sec ill fullclaim once I'm done in the bathroom
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2305 (isolation #523) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:31 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2303, Flavor Leaf wrote: I'm like somewhat okay getting through this round of claims, and then powerfading those who didn't want to claim. We talked about full claiming already yesterday.

If Enchant wants to pass when it gets closer to them, then we just power fade them.
don't forget . I advocated for fullclaim!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2307 (isolation #524) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:32 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

but im a doc role illfull claim once I get back on my computer
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2347 (isolation #525) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:54 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2345, Enchant wrote: REALLY WAKE UP BRAINS HELLO ANYONE HERE?
yea fl is just misdirected this day. they were yesterday and i wont be surprised if they were today.

when i come back i will post a wallpost on how this game is auto btw including my ful claim . ucan vote me rn or scumread me rn i dont gie two fucks because if u are town we are guaranteed to win, ill fully claim when i get back

anyways i have to go now
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2351 (isolation #526) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:56 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2348, hebichan wrote: Compelling

Also was anyone poisoned last night?

If not I likely blocked both scum kill and poison.
posion wouldbe announced publicly. can we stop with all these fluff posts? like we should know this info by now.

that is whats been going on this whole damn game. literally town has been misdirected and does not read.

the only reason we got drew because we got lucky with a tracker claim.

so now i dont want town to do the same mistake and lets wolves win just please stay patient. i really have a good idea on how we can win
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2354 (isolation #527) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:58 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2353, Pink Ball wrote: Well I have something funny to say now that Klick came here.

I have results that confirm that both Klickwork and hebichan are lying.
good job .

now with taht info we can realy fucking auto win
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2551 (isolation #528) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

haha im back

flavor leaf's confbias is just bad

likewhy would i bus both two of my teammates?

im not that bad. u keep underestimating as town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2552 (isolation #529) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

anyways i will now explain fully what is going haha

im here to save town from fucking chaos
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2554 (isolation #530) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2522, Pink Ball wrote: If I had to guess, Grandpa is the poisoner if the poisoner is scum, and that's why he has been so eager to hammer, especially on D1: to get enough blood to get two potential scum kills. If that's the case, no one's poisoned today, so they don't have to be the priority either. My scumread on Grandpa started yesterday with all the pocketing towards myself, I just let him pocket me in case that would avoid me getting killed before I could get useful information, but I do believe that GiF probably saved me last night so it didn't work
lol i wanted to hammer because my role is literally goated for town anyways
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (isolation #531) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2553, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2551, GrandpaMo wrote: haha im back

flavor leaf's confbias is just bad

likewhy would i bus both two of my teammates?

im not that bad. u keep underestimating as town
who's the first and the second?

Because you were defending Drew, so I don't count that as you bussing more than giving in.
i actually thought drew was town in the beginning of the day. but then decided to scumread them because of my fucked up paranoia that was going on. i wanted to kill enchant before anything.

now stop responding my posts so i can type out
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (isolation #532) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2555, Flavor Leaf wrote: Also, when I'm in this position, and wrong, I'm still a valuable asset because I become obv af town, and then I force a discussion and help make the case undeniable.

It's actually quite a strength, and I normally win games when I'm in that exact position.
u literally change reads every 10 secs. ur being a hypocrite
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2667 (isolation #533) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

Sorry I had to finish something that was due two hours ago.

Okay here we go the moment we have all been waiting for.

I will claim now just to get it out of the way, but I urge you to fully read this post because I have a plan that town might auto win here.

I am a demon cowardly reporter with a protective ability. I check the player status. If they are a demon, I will be able to tell if they have acted or not during the night. If they are a human, I will act as a doctor. I also have a commute ability where I can escape the night for extra blood.

N1: Black (replaced, but demon, negative result)
N2: Klick (positive)
N3: Commuted!

@Pinkball, I also was trying to soft Doc to bait mafia. I was softing to offer "protection" to you lol. That's why I thought mafia tried to kill me.

I want everyone to claim who has not claimed yet.

Here are all the players here. If we are assuming we are in a 4 player scum game, that means there are 3 scum alive. I want to say there is 3rd party in this game, let us assume there is one third party just for the sake of this plan.

This would mean there would 6 town, 1 third party, and 3 mafia.

I think to best play this is to No Condemn today.

Hear me out -- We already know there isn't two KP, so we will just assume there is 1 kp from third party and 3 mafia.

So, if we NC today. One town dies that is most likely Me or GIF. I will just say me in this example.

That leaves us with

Klickwork
KawaiiKame
Pink Ball
hebichan
Firebringer
GuyInFreezer
Enchant
Ranger
Flavor Leaf

This forces scum to make a kill on confirmed town [saying this in context]

Right now, town is in chaos and people are saying klick, PB, enchant, ranger, hebichan, grandpa etc. But no one is hard pushing because no is 100% about any of the claims that is going on.

I feel like the scum kill will give us more info than our day kill.

This will leave us with 9 people. There we would have one more info check and we can prove PB's and Klick's checks or whatever discrepancy that's going on.

Now for the auto win part. We need to first NC during the day > have Kawaii jailkeep enchant, Hebich take 3 of the scummiest players that we all collectively agree on, GIF protect flavor leaf, Pink Ball track hebich, Klick tracks Pinkball, I will visit hebichan, but ranger will redirect me to enchant.

Okay, this literally took me a long time to really process everything out. Kawaii will jailkeep enchant just as a safegaurd, this will act as a check when I visit them through the redirect of ranger, which should confirm them. If I get a negative result, then I can confirm Enchant is Demon and that Kawaii and Ranger were truthful in their roles. Hebich taking 3 of the players also acts more of the safegaurd where you lock them in and basically act as like okay if NK happens, then this is most likely from this pile, and we as town would eliminate based on that, and that is ONLY if Pink ball tracking hebich will confirm hebich's role and that will confirm the sequence of N3 and N4 actions on who hebich takes. Klick tracking pinkball acts as a way for them to be truthful and come out.

This will ultimately get us to where we could find atleast 2 scum through this either by the jailkeep, hebich's circle, or a fuck up on one of the tracks/redirects.
this is why i wanted to claim last
so i can process all that shit togethr -- because i saw the puzzls connecting slowly and I really needed flavor leafs and enchants role and whoever else

Us ncing, will make it more likely that mafia will also get blocked during the night if we do above and if a nk does happen, we find out more info through that kill.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2671 (isolation #534) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2668, Klickwork wrote: What is your flavor old man?
Muzan Kibutsuji
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2672 (isolation #535) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2669, Klickwork wrote: Also what was the role you discarded?
a role that upgrades breathing techqniues
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2679 (isolation #536) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2676, Klickwork wrote: why would teh demon king that turns humans into demons protect humans
i have not watched demon salayer so i wouldnt know but flavor is nai so dk
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2683 (isolation #537) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2680, Enchant wrote: Did they actually slay demons in this anime, because i fear they did other things instead
they did do othe things
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2684 (isolation #538) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

now the game is slow???

like wtf???as soon as everyone wnats me to claim. guess who is gone, the peoplewho wanted me to claim first???

like i cant fucking deal with town anymore?

like how are we going to progress if everyone changes their reads eveyr 5 seconds and wants someone else to die , that is why i created my post for a reason to try to get everyone on the same track.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2685 (isolation #539) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

like i literally do the fucking most work out of everyone, get scumread for it, half of town is inactive, no one reads my posts, try my best to play and help town and get us a win because rn i think we are losing. we literally are. we are eithe rgetting fucking played so hard rn or we are at a stalemate. rn -- i need us to wake up and play with morale and integrity.

we need to stop hiding each other noses and pockets and go out there and do something about it.

i will say i am guilty of it too -- and i have noticed with eveyrone here. i tried to steer us out of it. now lets stop and get back on the right track.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2688 (isolation #540) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

@enchant claim right now. or u will die rigtht now
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2693 (isolation #541) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2686, Flavor Leaf wrote: thoughts on the Pink Ball targeting mishap Gramps?
can u give me a tldr?? i wasnt here for any of that shit -- because if i am being honest. none of that really matters .

the only think i remmebr is like pb saying klick targeting everyone beside me and firebringer?

like how tf am i suppose to make sense of that even if i wanted to scumread or townread klick ???? it wouldnt make sense as either LOL

thats why im saying none of that shit matters because no one is 100 percent on anything. and i just believe we should nc here. we are on even number of players and its a viable play we can get more info on. town doesnt know wtf they are doing but a scum kill atr night will give us way more info than we will ever generate.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2695 (isolation #542) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2691, Enchant wrote: Also i already mentioned: Hei... With castle needs 3 blood to activate it which requires to be hammerer.

I doubt no elimination gives blood.

idek what this is
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2697 (isolation #543) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2694, Flavor Leaf wrote: if gramps is scum, no fade likely means a scum got the blood they needed from the day death. if he's town, eh, it's alright of a plan, but there's some things i dont like, like the no fade.
why are u assuming scum has all demons?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2698 (isolation #544) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2696, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2693, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2686, Flavor Leaf wrote: thoughts on the Pink Ball targeting mishap Gramps?
can u give me a tldr?? i wasnt here for any of that shit -- because if i am being honest. none of that really matters .

the only think i remmebr is like pb saying klick targeting everyone beside me and firebringer?

like how tf am i suppose to make sense of that even if i wanted to scumread or townread klick ???? it wouldnt make sense as either LOL

thats why im saying none of that shit matters because no one is 100 percent on anything. and i just believe we should nc here. we are on even number of players and its a viable play we can get more info on. town doesnt know wtf they are doing but a scum kill atr night will give us way more info than we will ever generate.
He shouldn't have been able to see me get targeted either.
how did he see that
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2699 (isolation #545) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait did eveyrone here claim demon?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2702 (isolation #546) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2700, Pink Ball wrote: Grandpa sorry to say this but your strategy is really bad. You’re assuming that every claim is real and also trying to get the scumteam to do what… what you’re saying? It doesn’t make any sense.

The best past is still what I have said: solving the 1v1 between Klick and me. After that do whatever you want.
its not bad tho . ifu rllyt think about it. everyone resolves

the 1v1 willsolve itself after tmr
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2703 (isolation #547) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2701, Enchant wrote:
In post 2667, GrandpaMo wrote:
Now for the auto win part. We need to first NC during the day > have Kawaii jailkeep enchant, Hebich take 3 of the scummiest players that we all collectively agree on, GIF protect flavor leaf, Pink Ball track hebich, Klick tracks Pinkball, I will visit hebichan, but ranger will redirect me to enchant.
Hebich need 3 blood. For this hammer needed.

Who hammer in no-lim?
i thought they needed 2
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2704 (isolation #548) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

iisnt that what they said?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2719 (isolation #549) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2713, Pink Ball wrote: But, as always, mafiascum.net never fails to amaze me on how obsessed everyone is of being right instead of cooperating and winning as a team. Town loses more than scum wins, that’s for sure. So kill me, get the facts straight and fucking cooperate
pink ball stop with this ATE atitude. i litearlly lashed out the town for the same reason. but u have no right to do that because YOU have been doing the same thing. NO one in this damn village can say that

there are no facts in this game ok? Stop trying to think you are confirmed. NONE of us are confirmed. this is why we are all shit holes compared to scum.

Think about people who has trying to deter you from cooperating. start there.

im bout to reread the whole game are you with me?
ANYONE ELSE WANNA READ THE GAME WITH ME?

BEcause i feel like the waognvotes will now tell us some info and give us some patterns.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2720 (isolation #550) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2717, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2713, Pink Ball wrote: But, as always, mafiascum.net never fails to amaze me on how obsessed everyone is of being right instead of cooperating and winning as a team. Town loses more than scum wins, that’s for sure. So kill me, get the facts straight and fucking cooperate
I win more town games than I lose, your death could get town back on track, that's for sure.

I'm waiting for answers to some questions. We are not in a rush by any means, so I don't know why you're being impatient.
first time we ever agree<3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2722 (isolation #551) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2716, Klickwork wrote: The only people we should be eliminating today are Ranger or Pink Ball
dont know why u get to have a say in this as well :lol: :lol:

yall r fucking hilarious
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2725 (isolation #552) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2724, Flavor Leaf wrote: He's got just as much a say as Pink Ball.
none of them do
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2726 (isolation #553) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

now i want u to claim flavor leaf
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2727 (isolation #554) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

ur the last one remaining. idk why people forgot that lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2729 (isolation #555) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

holy shit i have not read this game frfr
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2733 (isolation #556) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2731, Pink Ball wrote: Next time you accuse me of AtEing at least read what’s going on
i mean u are. ateing doesnt imply town or scum. just means u are just tryna appeal to emotion . u were being impatient. i told u i was gonna reread the game
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2735 (isolation #557) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2732, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2726, GrandpaMo wrote: now i want u to claim flavor leaf
Anything targeting me can be redirected, which is why Pink Ball shouldn't have seen Alisae targeting me last night, and one of the reasons there's a hold up.
ok this makes more sense now.

is ther a chance of self redirect?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2736 (isolation #558) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2734, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2731, Pink Ball wrote: Next time you accuse me of AtEing at least read what’s going on
He's pressure targeting. It's a scum tactic to control waves of momentum. Like sometimes he speaks and it feels so genuine town, but objectively, Grandpa looks hard scum to me.
bro what
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2740 (isolation #559) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i wanna challenge u flavor. i want u to get to know me. because i feel like u have an unfair assessment of me, and its pissing me off.

pressure targeting??? tf, why do u keep thinking im like a good ass scumplayer. idk if this is a compliment or insult lol i literally had a breakdown tryna get eveyrone on the right track -- and persoanlly im not the best mood rn thats why i was ticked off from pinkballs post

@pinkball i wanna say sorry if it seemed hostile to u -- i dont mean any harm
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2746 (isolation #560) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2738, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2736, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2734, Flavor Leaf wrote:
He's pressure targeting. It's a scum tactic to control waves of momentum. Like sometimes he speaks and it feels so genuine town, but objectively, Grandpa looks hard scum to me.
bro what
if you're town, it's not true, and you need to be able to see that kind of thing, and look at it from my perspective of what I'm seeing from you.

if you're scum, eh, keep on trying to use discredit tactics, I'm gonna just chop back.
im trying but i cant see it from ur pov. u need to see it from my pov.

think about how someone should feel when u feel like ur town will go on to win and is so confident in the first few days, then that confidence sprials down, then u just have a hordload of massclaims going on today where people are accusing each other and all that other bs and people been saying the same shit about like for example enchant for the past 2 days but no one has fucking pushed them or like changing reads everytime and have the nerve to say ok we are voting either x or x . like??? idk why yall keep saying that if we are going to do that -- i dont understand because at the end of the day, we are pushing this game TOO fast and i feel like scum is trying to hurry up and get a hammer in and move the day forward, but i just want realization and contribution , i dont want everyone to be everywhere ffs.

i want us to be solving just like how me, you , and pinkball were doing day 3.

i got so much info thru that. and it helped me formulate my reads better. thats why im gonna reread the whole game because i need a break -- its been overwhelming playing as town . this is my first game back in a long tiem and playing as a town pr is so weird because i never be pr and its funny because now my role is like cool af. so yea

sorry for the ramble, before u go on to say oh this is scum tactic for ate or some other bs that u have been calling out -- this is just me venting to u , this is NAI.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2752 (isolation #561) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2750, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Grandpa - I literally have Pink Ball caught out lying or something janky went on. Can't solve with Pink Ball if Pink Ball is the solve. Does that make sense? It's possible something weird went on, but I'm willing to wait it out a bit, at least til I get some answers.
can u run me down everythjing that happened in steps . i still cant comrpehend on what rlly happened. tell me who claimed first then claim 2nd and who did what.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2754 (isolation #562) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2743, Pink Ball wrote: Me stating that the correct play to get more information is killing either me or Klick and then stating that town is not cooperating is not AtE, I’m saying exactly the same thing that you’re saying: you can’t know if I’m telling the truth or not, so solve it by eliminating either me or the person I caught lying.
i understand but if ur town, dont u want to be more "conf" in towns eyes? dont u not want to be voted? why are playing like a self defeated VT?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2757 (isolation #563) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2753, Pink Ball wrote: Grandpa I challenge you to stop live posting, read from start to finish how this day has gone and take a fucking stance.
yall keep responding to me so i have to answer u all.

i already said i will read the whole game well most of it.

i just want FL to give me the steps on what happened because im so tired rn .
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2762 (isolation #564) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2760, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2757, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2753, Pink Ball wrote: Grandpa I challenge you to stop live posting, read from start to finish how this day has gone and take a fucking stance.
yall keep responding to me so i have to answer u all.

i already said i will read the whole game well most of it.

i just want FL to give me the steps on what happened because im so tired rn .
Fuck off with that bullshit “FL tell me what happened”, read it yourself, it’s a few pages long and take a stance. Stop reading the new posts
idk why u being so hostile with me tf

but u literall keep responding to me . i will read it. relax. go to sleep
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2764 (isolation #565) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:26 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

saeeing pink ball like thisis very icky
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2768 (isolation #566) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2767, GuyInFreezer wrote: I wasn't gonna say this because FL looked like he was uncomfortable dealing with asking mod too many questions but hey.
how do u feel about FL ?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2791 (isolation #567) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

isn't kawaii conf scum? because in all worlds, kawaii is in every world

im down to vote this or enchant
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2794 (isolation #568) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

there is still a chance where pink ball and klick could be both town, ive been reabalyzing this
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2798 (isolation #569) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

this game been fucked since day 1 imo so many plotholez
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2799 (isolation #570) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

also whats the case on ranger?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2803 (isolation #571) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2802, GuyInFreezer wrote: PB vs Klick basis was that Klick denied visiting hella people so one of them had to lie.

If everything checks out there is no problem.
wym everything checks out.

bruh why am i always late to shit
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2804 (isolation #572) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait are u agreeing or disagreeing with me
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2806 (isolation #573) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

or

scum!x just framed klick

its not that hard lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2809 (isolation #574) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:48 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait if ranger is scum, then we just get klick tmr . then that confirms pb, then we can just find last scum
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2810 (isolation #575) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:49 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

ah ok. so really this whole dilemma / stale mate we are at rn -- is believing if klick is scum ornot
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2813 (isolation #576) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:04 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2812, Flavor Leaf wrote: That being said, Hebi logic doesn't make sense, but I can't see her actively lying about it.
ngl flavor leaf u just unlocked new wisdom for this.

i can def see this now. giv me a sec let me quote something
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2814 (isolation #577) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:06 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2761, hebichan wrote:
In post 2706, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2698, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2696, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2693, GrandpaMo wrote:

He shouldn't have been able to see me get targeted either.
how did he see that
He tracked Alisae, and it was said Alisae tracked everyone except the two Hebichan targeted. They also shouldn't have been able to target me.

@Hebichan - Does your role require both of your targets to be successfully targeted for you to self alien?
No. It doesn't require anything. First thing I asked mod was if I could target myself with my ability and I was told yes. So that's what I did.
this could be framed as a gambit done by klick + hebich if hebich is scum
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2815 (isolation #578) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:08 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

aactually no that was a fallacy.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2819 (isolation #579) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1253, Klickwork wrote:
In post 1249, GrandpaMo wrote: ranger could easily be scum and faked that if mafia played their cards right with the night kill.

for ex they could have killed black at night just so ranger could claim the next day .

blue would have then outed (either as mafia or town ) and claim they targeted someone random.

blue could also have been roleblocked from scum just to set that up

or blue is just mafia with ranger and they set it up so that they both tried to get clear.

ngl, if they did that -- that is a smart ass mafia move
if you spout any more of this bullshit about ranger being a wolf I'm just going to vote you
ngl i want an apology.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2820 (isolation #580) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2817, Klickwork wrote: Stonedthought

Grandpa's high energy and cluelessness is likely to come from a villager I imagine if he was a wolf his wolf teammates would have shouted him down for doing way too much and being too extra. I don't know, I would expect something more restrained? Guy seems really clueless

His Claim is fucking bizarre though and I don't think it even fits theme not to mention he has made up bullshit all game.
well damn what a nail in the coffin with that post
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2909 (isolation #581) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2907, GuyInFreezer wrote: I see. So Enchant is a poisoner with 2 stamina costs that can only target demon.
I see them as like an arsonist -- like a third party poisoner that wins if they outlive town and scum.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2913 (isolation #582) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:18 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

Actually.

I see FL's role more as of third party. Isn't Nexus an anti-town role?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2916 (isolation #583) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:20 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2914, Enchant wrote:
In post 2912, GuyInFreezer wrote: Ok so poisoner
I am not joking, i was not given option to discard.
Can you please elaborate?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2917 (isolation #584) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:20 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1, Frozen Angel wrote: 1.2. You need to choose between your human and demon characters unless specified otherwise. The other character will be discarded.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2919 (isolation #585) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:22 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

I am tired of this bullshit.

Enchant is always scum here. Enchant is in every world. Everyone has enchant as scum for the past two days.

VOTE: Enchant
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2924 (isolation #586) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:27 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2920, Enchant wrote: But i am not even lying
It's not about you lying. It's about cryptic playstyle that you have been doing for the past 4 days. Drew did the same thing -- I called them out on it. Guess what, they flipped scum.

So, I wouldn't be surprised if you are scum as well. I didn't forget the whole ordeal last day where you were screaming to get your point across. Your energy changes drastically -- and I believe that is a scum motivation depending if the game is going in your favor or not.

I don't know if you want to be elimated, but it seems that you do. I was thinking about how Flavor Leaf could be more third party, if not you. You give jester vibes if you're third party.

But at this point -- I feel like you are in every world that someone has created for ranger, klick, and x

Scumteam is just probably Enchant, Ranger/Hebi (one of them) , PB/Klick (one of them). With third party being Flavor Leaf.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2933 (isolation #587) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:42 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2931, GuyInFreezer wrote: So it has to mean FL lied about not nexusing N2.
Ding ding ding!

FL might just be the third party, like I said.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (isolation #588) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2935, GuyInFreezer wrote: Like yes I’m biased but do you really think PB is the one who’s lying about the results here
I am biased too ngl. I had PB as town throughout the past days. But this game has been a mindfuck for all we know.

I think PB is genuine but also their results got fucked somehow someway by scum; either by Ranger or Enchant
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (isolation #589) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:51 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2937, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2936, Enchant wrote: I still think Ranger just mafia.
It is the simplest explanation.
But I do want night actions set up for both cases just in case. So I think it’s good to explore the opposite options since we still have 13 days
I think the best way to play this is to designate night actions to everyone, depending on who we condemn.

If we do this, we can guarantee a fuck up somewhere -- where it can be resolved.

This is why I thought my plan would be auto because I feel like night actions will always resolve themselves if we play it right. NC/Or Condemn, it doesn't matter -- because at the end of the day we can still figure it out with the night actions. I just thought NC would be easier for us.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2942 (isolation #590) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:53 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2939, GuyInFreezer wrote: For me PB is confirmed town via doc save so
For how good Hebichan's role, it's also the worst role to pair up with a doc like you.

Because, doc's save will never be 100 percent confirmed -- and that's annoying but it's okay.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2945 (isolation #591) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:00 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2943, GuyInFreezer wrote: I refuse to believe scum targeted you Mo.
It’s like saying they targeted Enchant
It's not just me.

They could have targeted hebichan, firebringer, or prupsfully NKed at night.

Or, redirect.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2948 (isolation #592) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:07 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2946, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2945, GrandpaMo wrote:
It's not just me.

Or, redirect.
Oh while you’re here claim your discard please
I already did. I claimed everything. Post
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2951 (isolation #593) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:08 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2947, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2945, GrandpaMo wrote:
It's not just me.

Or, redirect.
Hebichan didn’t target themselves, that’s a caught lie.

I doubt GiF was redirected when they were claiming commuter
Wait is that lie confirmed? If so, why are you not on Hebichan then?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2952 (isolation #594) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:09 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2950, Pink Ball wrote: Claim the discarded flavor
Aoi Kanzaki
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2955 (isolation #595) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:11 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2953, Pink Ball wrote: I tracked Klick, Klick targeted everyone except you and Fire. Hebi was targeted by Klick
I mean this sorta makes sense? Would the result say everyone but GrandpaMo and FireBringer was targeted by Klick or is it just informed to only Hebich's role that it would confirm Hebich was targeted by Klick since Klcik targeted everyone. Does that make sense
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3004 (isolation #596) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:12 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2983, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2979, hebichan wrote: My discard was Kagaya Ubuyashiki

It was 1 Stamina to upgrade a breathing technique that could be upgraded. It says "this is not a breathing technique or a blood art".
Interesting that both you and Mo claimed to have discarded a same role. And both are hooman.
woah thats litrally the same exact for me -- also u should avoid copying and pasting exactly just so u dont get modkilled on some reason . u just missed one word. lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3007 (isolation #597) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:17 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2999, Pink Ball wrote: If FL is scum, I think I can get town!GiF, town!Ranger and town!Klick to vote hebi. I don’t know if I can get any more votes than that, maybe Kawaii’s replacement, maybe Enchant?
i can vote whoever lol . i just been confused on whats been going on--rereading the game been eh for me. but im down to vote rnager or hebichan
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3008 (isolation #598) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:20 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3005, hebichan wrote: Honestly I think grandpa still looks bad personally, his claim was flimsy and then along with the discard matching mine is weird.

If ranger is town the POE FL looks a lot worse.

Enchant is still likely poisoner.

Dunno pink, I'm willing to work with you now tgat you calmed me down. I can isolate enchant and two other people tonight if I go back to 3 blood. One could be you if you don't have an activation tonight.
i literally claimed first. my claim wasnt flimsy it was just late and thats because i had to catch up on something and wanted to come up with a plan for town. but ig no one fucks with it so ima just keep my mouth shut.

we just keep repeating shit or keep going back in circles.

im down to vote anyone today.

but this is what im talking about like we all say oh enchant is likely posioner but dont push them? :lol: we all soft pushes but its like enchant this whole game been scumread by atleast one of us at one time and no one has made pressure or a valid push besides me. thats why im voting them rn but ig no one wants to listen or read any of my posts so yep :|
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3009 (isolation #599) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

also i prefer that someone who is human like GIF to hammer . i dont like the idea of anyone getting blood rn

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”