Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1198 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:54 am

Post by Barbarian »

Damn you who killed my buddy Mgm!

So here I am! I read through the whole kinda large thread, but did I get any further? I suppose not.

Logicaly thinking Ceasar could be evil or Cleopatra if you think about it. If Ceasar is good, than someone "evil" could prevent him from talking to his buddies. Some sort of evil blocker. The other way around is also an option, Ceasar and his group are evil and Cleopatra is the "good" blocker.

I have seen the movie long ago, it's been a while since I have seen the movie, but Cleopatra is more ambivalent. Romans are good flips some coins however.

I think I might have a few questions:
What important characters are we still missing?
What character might stab people?

Just brainstorming I found this site with may more characters which might fit:
http://www.asterix.co.nz/take_a_look/index.html
Clicking on the albums reveals the most important charcters in that album.

Vitalstatistix, Chief - big_kahunia
Cleopatra - Flying Dutchman
Idefix, also known as Dogmatix - Jaguar
Asterix - Mr_Gnome_It_All
Pepe the Spaniard - Sinister Overlord
Justforkix a Gaul - cubsfan4life

mneme – Roman

I'm gonna look into the list of characters.
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1203 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:26 am

Post by Barbarian »

I got some info from Mgm that might help (since no one is realy responding to my previous post). I will try to share it later (gotta go fitness right now). It concers foodpreferences from some players.
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1206 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:50 am

Post by Barbarian »

Ok quick resume just in case I die this noght and this info will get lost. As you all know me (or my previous me's as in the ones I am replacing) and Mgm vouched for eachother. This is why I know the following because Mgm could research people's eating habits. The numbers indicate the order of research:

1)
+
talitha - Cacofonix - local dish
2) big_kahunia - Vitalstatistix - local dish
3)
+
werebear - Brutus - pasta dish (using lobster and oysters)
4)
+
corsato - Ekonomikrisis - deep see fish (among others bass and tuna)
5) Tigris(KingEnigma) - ??? - herring dish
6) FD - Cleopatra - greek dish (filet; sole, red snapper, flounder)
7) Yanqush - ??? - local dish

Mole was off the hook since he was the last choice but Mgm dies before he could tell the tale.

Looking back on the list we can devide it into four general groups:
local food - french
italian food - romans?
deepsee food - pirates?
greek food - egyptian? (seems weird though)

Also doesn't tell if someone is good or evil, but I think the pirates may be evil per defintion since the romand tend to seem good. Any thoughts?
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1218 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:43 pm

Post by Barbarian »

From google:

The Norwegian spring-spawning herring lives and grows mostly
in the north of Norway and the Barents Sea.
herring spawn in coastal waters at depths above 100 meters and over a fairly level bottom.
I think he might have a possible claim or two but without giving any alternative info I woul like to hear something more form him...
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1220 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:52 pm

Post by Barbarian »

Sorry about the double post:

Mole, were you told who was accompanying you?

If asked I will claim too, at this time I think I have proven myself. What I would like to know is who suspects who. At this point I suspect KingEnigma until he gives a suitable claim. Not only because of his foodchoice but his behaviour in general by being as vague as possible.
FOS KingEnigma
The more quiet people are also not out of the dark and I was thinking maybe even Idefix/Dogmatix could be evil since he was Obelix' pall. Though that might be farfetched.
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1221 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:55 pm

Post by Barbarian »

No nothing about the color, one thing added I did not note before since I didn't want to modquote: KingEnigma also likes fish with unions and apples. Don't know what that is supposed to mean...
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1225 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:08 am

Post by Barbarian »

mole: wasn't implying it herring was your type of food. Your partner is not known to you only (s)he exists right? The person has not contacted you yet or responded. Maybe (s)he is evil? I don't know the character you mentioned. Who is she? (I can look it up, but at this time I don't have the time, maybe this weekend if you are not sooner). I myself do not have an investigative power :(. So I have to make it on my own now. We discussed to publish the info a.s.a. one of us would die last night.

Jag: I was hinting towards normans, I have found a list of possible claims, but I don't know which ones are evil or good yet. Can check that in a bit as soon as KingE decides to rejoin us.
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1228 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:19 am

Post by Barbarian »

Goths? hmmz

Metric, Rhetoric, Choleric, Electric, Euphoric: Gothic warriors, interpretors and alternating chiefs.

Seems to me you might have some partners (in crime?). Do you?
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1236 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:30 am

Post by Barbarian »

already voted on my previous post, but I accidentaly doubleposted and the one with the vote got removed. So here I am doing it again:

vote KingEnigma
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1242 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:55 am

Post by Barbarian »

There are two ways to find that out:

- search him with the risk of someone good being killed in the next night if he does appear to be evil. We'll have to look at MGIA, who is kinda quiet lately by the way or another researching role on which noone has come out yet.
- kill him and find out if he is who he says he is, the bad thing is we still won't know if he's good or evil.

At this point I don't think he is convincing the gang surely since he is the only goth, while in the books it's a group and has nobody to back him up. I think he's lying and people that lie and get caught often are the first and even more often the fastest to go.
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1266 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:31 am

Post by Barbarian »

Does anyone have a pattern of any kind? I can't put it together. There is a certain, likely distinct, possibility TUBE is evil. But there are only founders dead right now. The question is: Are they evil or not?

Romans, I belive only one has revealed himself, well left actualy. Alle romans seem to be alive, still. Isn't that odd?
The question is: Are they evil or not?

And even in the village itself I don't think everyone is safe if Obelix wasn't, right?
The question is: Are they evil or not?

We are not getting much form Phoebs here. On all fronts. We could randomly bandwagon or lynch anuone, but it will tell us zipp unless the person claims and even then you can see the role, not the allignment....

IMO: frustrating :S
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1277 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:23 am

Post by Barbarian »

Ok I'll bite
vote bengel
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1286 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:19 am

Post by Barbarian »

I will be unavailable between from tonight until thursday or at the most fridayevening (I am going X-mas shopping in London :lol: ).
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1293 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:09 am

Post by Barbarian »

I am back again! Not as xmassy as I would have thought, but nice after all!

I hate the fact of the missing allignments very much. In my opinion everything might swing both ways. Bengel has made himself quite suspicious because of the language-error in the name of the character.

On the other hand I still find it kind of strange that there has only been 1 roman to die in this game. While I think of it I also recollect something about them able to save/doc eachother every night. It was something Wherebear said after his claim. Would that mean that there were attacks on Romans at night, but they survived?

Another kind of weird thought struck me last week. We have a short-blade-stabber on the loose right? In general Romans have long swords, but Asterix has got a short blade. I know it's a long shot and that he can research and stuff, but does that clear him? He does appear to have had a lot of bad luck in his researches. Or could he have been using his vig-abilities:
Mr_Gnome_It_All wrote:It involves part of my role that I haven't revealed, yet. Vigilante.
I would like some answers and it does not mean he is evil or not, but it seems logical to me.

Vote remains where it is, the namething still seems weird, or Phoebs has (un)purposely made a mistake.
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1300 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:24 am

Post by Barbarian »

I suggest we start voring the people we don't trust and also give a name of the people we least trust after the person we vote for. We could use asterix on the nuimber two and lynch the number one.

That's about what you were saying right, jag?
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1303 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:09 am

Post by Barbarian »

Is anyone still talking? Without any lynch or no lynch deadline we will not get much further.
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1321 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:27 am

Post by Barbarian »

I will not be able to respond much this week, but since I didn't post any absencenote, this will be it. Thnx Mgm for mentioning my unavailability, much appreciated.

I will be at home with the ability to post at the earliest next monday. Since this is the case I will elaborate more about me and my role at that then.
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1325 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:30 am

Post by Barbarian »

Ok here I am back again to elaborate about my role.

I am the poisoner. It's blunt to say I know. As you already know, I was mason with Mgm. Mgm was unhygienix. I am his wife Bacteria and I am a vigelante. I suppose I am signing my deatpenalty here but I am responsable for the death of mole, the indian advisor and thoth, ceasar which indirectly killed cleo. I am on the side of good, but looking back my choices might not have been so great. My first hunch when starting the game was that all foreigners were evil. So I targeted mole. My second idea was based on the games prospects. Everyone suspected the romans of being evil and I even asked for a trust-poll of some sort to determine my choice. Though not much people participated the general opinion was that romans were possibly evil so I targeted the main chief. I don't kn ow if I did any good. By telling you this I probably won't survive the night even if I am so lucky survive the day. It's up to you, any questions can of course be posed.
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1330 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:00 am

Post by Barbarian »

Bengel54321 wrote:You spent the entire day yesterday keeping your vote on me...even when some others decided to follow me in my vote for the Romans. Why did you all of a sudden change your thoughts at night and decided to let me live...if you were convinced I was bad during the day??

Could it be because you had a better chance of survival today by letting me, a prime lynch candidate, live so you had a better chance of surviving this next day?
Yes I suspected you and yes I still do, but we were discussing the fact which people were most likely to be evil or are just plain suspicious. This with the fact that we could let MGIA proof his vigelante powers. He apparently went out, but ound no one or something, because he did get killed. Since the main suspect was you, I suspected him to target you, which would make my killing absolete.
Bengel54321 wrote:Unfortunatey suspicions came upon you earlier today so you felt cornered...hence your roleclaim.

Also: why oh why do you only come forth now...and not immediately after you first claim?
As far as I know I never got suspected. I shared the info I was given by Mgm to share after his death and it also seemd a good time because should I have died the night after and I would not have schared the information, it would have gone lost. My honest opinion is that if the situation calls for a roleclaim, I will, but I will try to avoid it since it gives evil an advantage especialy when the role concerns special powers like this case.
big_kahunia wrote:The poisoning did not occur until Unhygienix was dead. So, I'm wondering if his character turned bad when her husband died.
I agree it would be something I could have come up with myself for a game, but this is not the case. I could make a kill before, but I wasn´t me before.
big_kahunia wrote: doesn't quite fit. Not that it was a bad hunch, just when Corsato died, it might have changed your belief.
Not sure whether to vote you or not with the cult out there, assumingly. I'll think more about it later.
I must agree I was not certain whether mole was a good choice even after corsato´s death. But did corsato´s death give any concrete, conclusive evidence he was good?
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1334 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:25 am

Post by Barbarian »

Oh and since I already suspected you before I will re-place my vote:
vote Bengel54321
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1348 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:00 am

Post by Barbarian »

What can I do to prove my innocense? Make a pro-town kill (or try to, since I am a likely daylynch and a likely nightdeathparty).
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1362 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:24 am

Post by Barbarian »

In my opinion Maestra doesn't match the smell right?
vote Bengel
(again)

Yes Jag I did not kill. If you have any suggestions for the next night kill, I would be available to do so on request. If Sin is the option you guys would prefer try to be clear about it before the day ends.
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1381 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:29 pm

Post by Barbarian »

Good game all. Good thing I got saved from recruition by Getafix that night :)

Bummer you had to go so soon Mgm ;)

Sorry mole for killing you I the second night I came in.

Thanks for trusting me guys, one question though... Were Ceasar and Cleo on the side of good or evil once I killed them?
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”