hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #519 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:12 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Xylthixlm wrote:
hasdgfas replaces BSG, for real this time.
hi.
I'm going to be catching up over the next day or so. Anything of great importance that I should look at in particular as I read?
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont. vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows. he's not a liberal. thus he is a cow
----
very much a liberal now
Hascow/Cow are acceptable shortened names, never "Has"
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:24 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Catch-up post(Note things as I see them)(Pages 1-10):

Post 30 - zwet: why are you pointing out that it's a joke post?
Post 31 - DGB: Not taking into account that it could be just personality in general? You seem real quick to name people town.
Post 32 - zwet: This looks like you're just trying to get on DGB's good side after her list post.
Post 34 - zwet: that's your entire defense? That's no defense.
Post 37 - UROE: semi-random? looks like a pretty good reason for a vote to me. No need to call it semi-random.
Post 39 - zwet: answer his question. Plus, "joke posts" are one of the best places to find scum.
Post 41 - DGB: Oh, what a surprise, DGB calling bussing this early. Was UROE bussing zwet with his early vote?
Post 43 - copter: really? you're listening to DGB on a bussing claim?
Post 55 - copter: actually, "getting out of the random stage" is exactly what we want to be doing. How is his attack crap? Looks pretty good to me.
Post 63 - Kevy: how is it trying to appear town as opposed to, you know, being town?
Post 74 - Kevy: This reads to me as "I think Tar is town but should be lynched because he is playing badly." Am I missing something? Plus, this game is very different from IRC. Optimal play is definitely not the same in both cases.
Post 75 - Kevy: First off, the "others did it, so I shouldn't be scummy/voted for it" fallacy. Then misrepping Tar's vote.
Post 81 - Tar: Maybe I should just replace out if there's going to be this much swearing at people. These are the games I hate.
Post 88 - Xtoxm: Why's this?
Post 89 - zwet: nothing to say on that whole exchange?
Post 92 - zwet: ok, nothing to say on that whole thing.
Post 96 - zwet: Wording of a question can be a scumtell. And what the heck are you talking about with the next two? vote hopping? maybe, but it's not really scummy on it's own. It depends on how it's done.
Post 102 - Phate: why? It's not a small IRC game, this game is huge, it won't work out so well
Post 104 - zwet: *headdesk* why are you trusting phate so readily
Post 121 - kscope: I have no idea what you are going for here.
Post 126 - zwet: ... where did he partially support it? He clearly stated that he thinks we don't need a massclaim.
Post 128 - UROE: How is listening to zwet convenient? rolebased, eh? and claiming that only a certain group will know what you're doing? This post doesn't feel right to me.
Post 142 - Vir:
FoS
. I don't particularly care if there's a jester. We lynch scummy people. Jester speculation is scummy and only serves to distract the town.
Post 148 - copter: What is with all the bussing accusations recently?
Post 161 - tubby: I2 that really all you have to say? An inane comment that adds nothing to the game?
Post 172 - kevy: "jokes" can be a great way to find scum.
Post 181 - copter: You don't have a backing for this. Of course he's going to want your reasoning.
Post 195 - armlx: This doesn't seem like armlx for some reason. You're too quiet, unless I've missed a boatload of posts you've made.
Post 200 - Phate: This isn't IRC mafia. This is an IRC setup, played on a forum. Huge difference. We can't use the same strategy.
Post 202 - zwet: ..............
Post 209 - Kevy: LOL @ "town should have a pretty good idea of what role a lynchee is if we're going to lynch them". What makes you say that, exactly? Because I have no idea how you could think that. Not everyone plays like Tar.
Post 219 - Tanarin: Looks like a strawman to me. I don't see him state anywhere that it's for opposing a massclaim.
Post 238 - tajo: Why
should
he claim?
Post 239 - phate: so what happend with suth?

my thoughts so far:
Tar-Kevy quabble: Tar is playing really aggressive and I think it's throwing Kevy off his game. Kevy's post 75 especially seemed pretty bad to me.
rofl seems town in that argument, although very, what's the best way of putting this? "rough".
I don't like that the IRC'ers are trying to turn this into an IRC game when it really isn't. IRC doesn't have this much talking, we can totally play a day game as well, the way it usually is in the forum, as opposed to the way it is in IRC.
zwet is really saying nothing, but saying it scummily. I wouldn't mind him being lynched.
That's it for right now, expect the rest later.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont. vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows. he's not a liberal. thus he is a cow
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:31 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Pages 11-current:
Post 251 - Vir: i quite like this post.
Post 252 - armlx: Maybe. Tanarin is giving me bad vibes.
Post 253 - Kevy: That's because there was nothing in ShadowGirl's posts...... How does that make her town?
Post 258 - Kevy: I'm not a big fan of the fact that you're willing to lynch UROE because there's a couple players you feel good about. And you followed Tar onto it, which I really find strange after how much you wanted him lynched earlier. Plus, again, IRC mafia != forum mafia, even if a bot's setup is used.
Post 262 - tubby: This post looks exactly like a scum post. Nothing at all to add to the game, and it looks like he's just trying to jump on an easy bandwagon
Post 270 - tubby: giving up post. Let's lynch you. And besides that, if all you do is call someone town that only helps the scum.
Post 275 - morph: Is that all you have to say? that Tanarin is too UROE focused? How is that scummy, exactly?
Post 276 - UROE: Yeah, about that Personal Attacks thing, it's bad and you did it to everyone. What a horrible play if you're town.
Post 286 - UROE: That's how Watcher works? really? Let me go look on IRC, as I know some roles on there are different. Ok, yep, that's how it works. Still seems a bit off though.
Post 296 - UROE: what?
Post 309 - tubby: How is he overstating townieness?
Post 322 - E-Alt: Woah, you're still in this game?
Post 323 - Vir: What? Wait, claims are supposed to lead to a lynch? I'm so confused. I thought claims were supposed to stop a lynch.
Post 328 - Kevy: I really don't mind 2 claims on Day 1. It's not that huge a deal. Plus, I think that UROE-town doesn't mean DGB-town, especially with her playstyle
Post 333 - SKnight: I like the last line here, because it's completely true. Good catch.
Post 336 - armlx: what is with this quiet from you? Plus, I don't understand why Phate is "obvtown"
Post 352/354 - zwet: ...............
Post 357 - Xyl: Wait,
morph
was killed?
Post 358 - DGB:
FoS
for "OMG Doc's Dead!"
Post 359 - zwet: why did you choose Tar?
Post 362 - Kevy: The "I'm surprised you're not dead" feels scummy to me here.
Post 366 - Xtoxm: I'm not a big fan of the fact that you're telling people not to listen to cop investigations.
Post 374 - zwet: The difference here so far is that Xtoxm isn't telling people to listen to him, he just thought that UROE would flip town.
Post 378 - Phate: Unless you explain, I'm not sad lynching you.
Post 384 - Vir: Why so anti-claim?
Post 393 - tubby: Woah woah. Unable to clear DGB? Interesting choice of words there. What made you say it like that?
Post 401 - DGB: Do you think zwet is town? If so, then you should be currently thinking that Tar is also town.
Post Not Found - zwet: *headdesk*
Post 406 - zwet: What bitter irony.
Post 408 - zwet: After your Post Not Found you want a reason?
Post 410/412 - zwet: AHHHHH! THE CONTRADICTIONS! THEY HURT MY BRAIN
Post 426 - tubby: Great defense(?) there tubby. You're really convincing people that you're town.
Post 429 - tubby: But, it isn't craplogic. He actually made good points against you. You can't just say that his posts are useless, especially when they're anything but.
Post 430 - tubby: Man, tubby is getting so OMGUSy. It makes me think that he's really nervous.
Post 431 - Kevy: What's wrong with Shadow Knight, besides that he doesn't want to lynch DGB?
Post 433 - Tanarin: Where have you gone? It seems like I haven't heard from you for a while.
Post 435 - Kscope: Why?
Post 443 - tubby: Ok, let's lynch you. Ad Hom is not defense.
Post 444 - Vir: Why is it necessary to look at others? If I think someone is scum, I'll keep going after him and pay attention to the others later. Not ignoring them, but they're just not the focus.
Post 451 - zwet: I agree with a zwet post? Something's wrong.
Post 452 - tubby: There's nothing wrong with that case. You can be scum without any of those things you want him to find.
Post 467 - tubby: What? States she has no role?
Post 476 - Kevy: Shadow Knight is one of the most logical people in this game. I'm not sure I recall where he was actually defending her though. Seemed like just attacking tubby to me. Plus, dead cult leader night 0.
Post 480 - zwet: Why Tar both nights?
Post 482 - Tar: IIRC from the time I played on IRC for a bit, any role with an action is told it's roleblocked. Plus, what does DGB not saying anything about zwet's meta have to do with anything? I'm not seeing it.
Post 484 - tubby: What a brilliant defense in that first line -_-
Post 499 - EAlt: *many more headdesks*
Post 502 - zwet: it's not fishing if it's blatant.
Post 513 - DGB: It was Tar first though, as tubby said afterwards.

thoughts:
tubby's "defense" was laughable. It wasn't a defense and lacked anything saying that we shouldn't listen to SKnight(I realized that if I shortened it to SK, it'd look weird)
I don't really know what to think of zwet. He keeps posting a lot of nothing, but MUP can't be scum.
DGB feels off to me, although there are much better lynches at this point.
Kevy still feels like scum to me. His reactions don't seem genuine and some of his attacks, such as SKnight, seem like real stretches.
armlx is way too quiet.

!vote tubby216

for empking's alt:
Coward role on IRC wrote:<XylBot>: Coward (town, mafia, survivor; common; 4+ players): You can also hide once, making you immune to all actions that night. Actions: hide (1 use)
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Tanarin wrote:Also have to disagree that all the IRCers are trying to turn this into a IRC game. Right now the only one I get that feeling from is Phate as he is the only one insisting on an MC.
Well, keep in mind that at the time I posted that, I was still in the middle of day 1, when it felt to me like you, Kevy, and Phate were all trying to get this game to be played like an IRC game instead of like a forum game with an IRC setup. They're hugely different things, just because of the way the games are played.
zwetschenwasser wrote: Has, I've already said that I didn't get any response about Tar on Day 1. I really wanted to find him dead or get an investigation result.
So when did you say this?
zwet wrote:Please elaborate on my "contradiction".
You really need me to? I figured it was obvious why they're contradictory.
Your 410 says "I was being serious"(regarding DGB and her "inside information"), but call it "not a major scumtell".
Then your 412 says "Why can't we lynch DGB?" Why do you want to lynch her for something that's not a major scumtell?
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I said it twice.
and yet my question stands, because I didn't see it.
When did you say it?
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:13 am

Post by hasdgfas »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Tanarin wrote:@DGB: This is the second wagon you have pushed that you immediately jumped off of. And you have done it on what are really somewhat weak roles.
I believe him. I'm not going to lynch a player whom I believe to be town. The details of his results rang true. He's not today's lynch.
hey DGB, like yesterday, gunsmith can be a mafia role. PR claiming in this setup doesn't mean town. Do you really believe tubby is town? I sure don't, and this claim doesn't fill me with confidence
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:48 am

Post by hasdgfas »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:hey DGB, like yesterday, gunsmith can be a mafia role. PR claiming in this setup doesn't mean town. Do you really believe tubby is town? I sure don't, and this claim doesn't fill me with confidence
But are his choices of players a choice that a townie or a mafiate would make/
but he didn't get a result in either, so he could easily have been making it up to seem town when he was actually killing people.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:37 am

Post by hasdgfas »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Interesting...
zwet, what is so interesting?
If you see something interesting and use enough time to come in and post this, point out what is interesting and why.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:xtoxm -
why
don't you see dgb as scummy
Also, when did you stop beating your wife?
This is not at all similar. I don't like how you're attempting to make copter's question irrelevant by calling it a loaded question when it's not.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:11 am

Post by hasdgfas »

!vote tubby

Remind me why we aren't lynching him again?
I don't see any reason
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:54 am

Post by hasdgfas »

zwetschenwasser wrote:DGB just claimed scum...
please explain. Quit it with comments that do nothing for the game.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:39 am

Post by hasdgfas »

roflcopter wrote:hascow, why aren't you voting for dgb
I think tubby's a better lynch
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:57 am

Post by hasdgfas »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:I think tubby's a better lynch
How so? I find his claim credible. What are the reasons?
He gave us no results and gunsmith is a very common mafia role. I haven't seen anything from him that warrants him staying around.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 am

Post by hasdgfas »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:...gunsmith is a very common mafia role.
Really?
in IRC it is.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:24 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:It can be town too though, and tubby would have been informed by his scum group the meaning of his result, rather then be oblivious, I think.
or maybe he made the kill and didn't actually get "no result"
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:33 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:Then how would he have currently gotten "no result"?

Hasd is scummy.
what? He could have gotten "no result" by lying and not having TRIED to get a result.

If you mean something else, I have no idea what you're talking about.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Why, exactly, am I being voted?

Nobody has any reasoning behind this at all.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:28 am

Post by hasdgfas »

!vote zwetschenwasser

way too opportunistic.
He is willing to vote for any of the top 3 bandwagons and hasn't given ANY reasons for it at all. Much better lynch than tubby, who we still need to lynch soon.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:!vote hasd

Stop voting zwet, just cos he's new doesn't mean it's ok to mislynch a PR.
what? strawman much?
I'm not voting him because he's new(in fact, he's been here around 3 months and is in about 30 games, so that's not even a correct argument at this point). I'm voting him BECAUSE HE IS SCUMMY. We also don't know if his claim is true. The fact that he was so quick to claim it makes me very wary.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

roflcopter wrote:hascow, what do you think of tanarin
about the same as after I caught up.
Too much nothing for me to trust him, and seems to be trying too hard to lead the town.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:
Yeh, I know you guys like to pounce on things like that.
I claim early most of the time when i'm town, so i've good experience.
?
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

!vote Tanarin

tubby should hammer
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:
NO

HASD SHOULD HAMMER. NO ONE ELSE. ZWET, DO NOT HAMMER
I'll gladly hammer if that's the town's decision, but I'd much prefer a tubby hammer

@Kevy:
Kevy wrote:4. In IRC, it is common play for the claimed survivor to choose who hammers him. Even though this is a forum game, I still think that this would be the best idea. The "fakevoting" idea gives scum another opportunity to lynch another townie.

With that being said, I am ADVISING that Tanarin chooses his hammerer out of these people:

||| MAFIABOT || Tanarin - 7 (KaleiÃ
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:00 am

Post by hasdgfas »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:For example. If Tan chose me, i'd be like, fuck you. It only works if whoever has to hammer will be lynched if he refuses. So it's basically town consensus again.
Worse still, whoever Tanarin is choosing will be cornered into claiming, if that player doesn't want to be the hammer. If Tanarin is fakeclaiming, that gives him too much room for anti-town shenanigans.
^this @Kevy
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:07 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:If that's your view why did you just say let tubby do it?

what are you talking about?
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:20 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:Try reading the thread, scum.
I have. I have no clue what you're trying to say.
I think town consensus is needed for choosing who hammers.
DGB stated why Tanarin choosing is a bad idea.
What are you talking about with me letting tubby do it?
I think tubby should because I think he's scum.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:58 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Tanarin wrote:On a more personal note, it seems as if people are not caring about this game too much. Is it because it is something that an IRC bot generated? If that is the case I think you all need to come on IRC sometime and actually play a while. If you think Xylbot is anything like scumchat, you have a surprise coming. We probably play there just as hard as people play here on the forums. Thinking anything else comes off as an insult to myself, Kevy, Phate, Xyl and all the other mods and players in this game who have worked hard to actually get what I feel is a damn good balancer in place. Sorry if this last part comes off as a but rude and agitated, but this is the sense I am getting from a lot of the non-IRC players in this game.
I have no idea where you're getting this from, because I, for one, haven't seen that from really anyone.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:26 am

Post by hasdgfas »

!vote tubby

this is a good vote
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:31 am

Post by hasdgfas »

[quote="Tarhalindur"][quote="Xylthixlm"]
||| MAFIABOT || VOTE COUNT (8 to lynch) |||
||| MAFIABOT || DrippingGoofball - 2 (Kevy Empking's_Alt) |||
||| MAFIABOT || Empking's_Alt - 1 (Tanarin) |||
||| MAFIABOT || Tanarin - 8 (roflcopter zwetschenwasser Xtoxm Tarhalindur DrippingGoofball hasdgfas tubby216 KaleiÃ
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:01 am

Post by hasdgfas »

tubby216 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:!vote tubby

this is a good vote

no that is a bad vote

!vote hasdgfas
pure OMGUS
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:30 am

Post by hasdgfas »

tubby216 wrote:@ Has
Please point out what makes me so scummy in this game, you have posted very little except wanting to see me hang since you got into this game?
Read the posts I made when I replaced in and respond to what I said about inane comments and everything else I said about you there. Because that's where this is coming from. I haven't seen anything from you that makes me think you're town.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:57 am

Post by hasdgfas »

zwetschenwasser wrote:So apparently I wasn't the only one who targetted DGB last night. (I killed her, btw)
???
What could possibly make you say that?
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Kevy wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:A) Why are we assuming at least one scum per lynch wagon?
B) Why are you assuming that claimers aren't scum?
C) Why are you just looking at wagons? Have you looked at people who were for a Tanarin lynch that didn't actually vote?
I don't like this reaction from hasdgfas at all. Especially since C pretty much screams "why aren't you looking for implicating evidence that ISN'T about me?"
That's not at all what I'm saying. I don't care if it's about me, I just think that only looking at wagon analysis is silly.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

with zwet targeting DGB, I could see him as scum. That doesn't make sense for a MUP.

Anyway, that's L-1 or L-2, whatever.
I'm claiming in my next post unless someone convinces me otherwise.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:Someone L-1 him so we can get the claim.
that IS L-1. I just counted.

Townie
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:Guess he's probably not scum seeing as that won't prevet the lynch...But whatever..
Yet you're still voting for me? Do you think I'm scum or not?
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:02 am

Post by hasdgfas »

tubby, I believe your role claim.

However, I don't believe your alignment claim of town.
No result and blocked twice?
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:34 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Kevy wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Hello, folks! What happened to lynching our fakeclaiming cow?
What makes you think he's fakeclaiming?

Not that I'm disagreeing, because I've also considered the possibility of antimillers.
HoS
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:36 am

Post by hasdgfas »

!xmafia help antimiller
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Kevy wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Kevy wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Hello, folks! What happened to lynching our fakeclaiming cow?
What makes you think he's fakeclaiming?

Not that I'm disagreeing, because I've also considered the possibility of antimillers.
HoS
You still didn't answer my question. If you're merely SUGGESTING that he's fakeclaiming, then don't make it sound like you have sound evidence on him. It looks scummy. : )
oh you were asking me? your post was quoting zwet
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:I bored with these claims. Just hammer him.
why do you want to hammer someone who's not going to be able to defend themselves, let alone claim?

Large FoS: Xtoxm
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:Nice try, i'm already confirmed.
I see you never even answered my question
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:The post you quoted was pretty self explanatory.
but why? Why are you bored?
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

But claiming shouldn't have to lead to backing off. I still want to lynch tubby and he has claimed.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 am

Post by hasdgfas »

roflcopter wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I bored with these claims. Just hammer him.
why do you want to hammer someone who's not going to be able to defend themselves, let alone claim?

Large FoS: Xtoxm
don't be ridiculous, xtoxm is confirmed not scum

this cow needs to die
I'm sorry, but Xtoxm is being ridiculous. For that 1 minute period in which I saw the post and wrote my own, I forgot that Xtoxm had claimed. It's not like I voted him.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:08 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Can a scum who targets a green goo become green goo?
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:12 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:Can a scum who targets a green goo become green goo?
Yes, anyone who targets me becomes Green Goo, regardless of alignment.
ok, so Phate could have been the original green goo and scum-xtoxm targeted him with something? Or am I missing where that's not possible.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:05 am

Post by hasdgfas »

roflcopter wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:Can a scum who targets a green goo become green goo?
Yes, anyone who targets me becomes Green Goo, regardless of alignment.
ok, so Phate could have been the original green goo and scum-xtoxm targeted him with something? Or am I missing where that's not possible.
phate was gree goo(town) not green goo(survivor), and phate very clearly breadcrumbed that he had targeted xtoxm night one in one of his first posts.

stop trying to make xtoxm lynchable

we really should be killing cow
if xtoxm keeps acting really scummy, I don't care how scummy it makes me look that I keep wanting to lynch him. I really get bad vibes from him
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:12 am

Post by hasdgfas »

roflcopter wrote:CONFIRMED NOT MAFIA. CON-FUCKING-FIRMED.
THEN WHY ISN'T HE HELPING THE TOWN? IF HE'S TOWN, HE SHOULD BE. IF HE'S SURVIVOR, WE HAVE NO REASON TO KEEP HIM ALIVE.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:15 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:I am helping town.
how?
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:59 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:Pop looks pretty town to me...Tar you've been acting weird p much all game and i've not seen anything to convinve me you're town. Please claim.
I haven't seen anything that doesn't make me think he's town. Convince me. What and how has he been acting weird?

I believe tubby now.

Why hasn't anyone looked at Empking's Alt? Has he done anything?
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:47 am

Post by hasdgfas »

[quote="KaleiÃ
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:57 am

Post by hasdgfas »

[quote="KaleiÃ
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

[quote="roflcopter"][quote="hasdgfas"][quote="KaleiÃ
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:56 am

Post by hasdgfas »

[quote="populartajo"][quote="KaleiÃ
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:58 am

Post by hasdgfas »

oh, xtoxm, mind explaining why you didn't count the votes before voting?
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:37 am

Post by hasdgfas »

!vote Shadow Knight
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

populartajo wrote:ok so can we kill tar now?
have you been paying attention?

We are 99% sure that Tar is town.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:40 am

Post by hasdgfas »

!vote Empking's Alt

He's a follower, not a scumhunter.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:51 am

Post by hasdgfas »

roflcopter wrote:i'm leaning hasdgfas, because i think if he were town he'd just be better.
This is a logical fallacy. I'd also like to point out that I've seen Xtoxm play much better than this as town, so I'd assume if he were town he'd be better.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:05 am

Post by hasdgfas »

roflcopter wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
roflcopter wrote:i'm leaning hasdgfas, because i think if he were town he'd just be better.
This is a logical fallacy. I'd also like to point out that I've seen Xtoxm play much better than this as town, so I'd assume if he were town he'd be better.

!vote hasdgfas
it was a joke as I was attempting to make a point
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:06 am

Post by hasdgfas »

roflcopter wrote:screw it. i just re-read all of has's posts and we don't need to be cautious. quicklynch away, if this guy isn't scum i'll eat my hat.
get that hat ready
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:09 am

Post by hasdgfas »

populartajo wrote:I think xtoxm is town.
Still have bad feeling about Tar but hascow just contradicted himself to the bones and is looking desperately to break POE.
!vote : has
way too quick to jump on this without an explanation
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:40 am

Post by hasdgfas »

populartajo wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Still have bad feeling about Tar but hascow just contradicted himself to the bones and is looking desperately to break POE.
except that i did.
you just attacked xtoxm for the same logical fallacy you accuse rolf of.
I was trying to say not to call me out and not others
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

populartajo wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
populartajo wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
except that i did.
you just attacked xtoxm for the same logical fallacy you accuse rolf of.
I was trying to say not to call me out and not others
cow what made you change your mind about tubby?
at some point you are just asking for a bloody lynch. but after you are believing him to the point of a semidefense when lynched.
armlx turned up secret ascetic and a blocking role died. Yes, a random blocker, but it could have hit tubby one of those two nights.

Kscope, what night was it where you started getting blocked?
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Tarhalindur wrote:- We may need to lynch Xtoxm now, certainly tomorrow if we miss today. If we think 4 Mafia is a credible possibility, it's time to count Xtoxm as scum unless we want to take the chance that he'll stay town.
Tar, he claimed town, not survivor.
Tar wrote:- Populartajo and hasdgfas have both tried to deconfirm players... poptajo's probably still town despite that, hasdgfas is second on my scumdar.
Are you talking about Xtoxm? If so, his continued anti-townness, and the fact that I don't remember him ever flat-out claiming original green goo was the reason for it, not trying to "deconfirm" him as I never considered him confirmed in the first place.

tar wrote:- Empking remains my preferred lynch. Short posts with little content and unexplained bandwagon votes - pretty much textbook lurkerscum/IIoAscum, and his voting is scummy too.
:thumbsup:

Tar wrote:Questions for those with more experience with the bot:

- Can Cop be Mafia in XylBot?
- KScope, who did you target on the days you got blocked?
- Can a role be a secret Twin, or is Twin always known?
- Most importantly, what happens when a player targets a Twin and the other Twin is dead? I think I may be on to something here.
I might see where you're going with this.
----
very much a liberal now
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

me wrote:the fact that I don't remember him ever flat-out claiming original green goo
That should be didn't, as I believe he since has
----
very much a liberal now

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”