Wheel of Time Mafia: Rip in the Pattern (GAME OVER)

MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #138 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:04 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Hi, I'm playing in Tucking Fypo's stead. In his two posts, he said nothing of relevance.

Knight of Cydonia, please tell us who you suspect and why.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #143 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:11 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Right now? On Day 1 with 6 pages of role speculation and bullshit about how best we can do the scum's job by outing potential Aes Sedai for them? Pretty damn much everyone stupid enough to take part in such a worthless sidetrack, because the more of this deliberately obfuscating crap clogs up the thread, the harder finding scum becomes, and I'm pretty damn sure that most of this crap is coming from scum.
So who would that be, in order from worst to least offenders?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #262 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:20 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

SpyreX wrote:I really don't like ABR's play around this whole doctor fiasco - especially the "lynch now so there is no wifom" assuming there isn't isn't a myriad of ways to check it out that dont result in a doctors death VIA lynch ffs.
Please explain more thoroughly why you think ABR's specific behaviors (voting a claimed doctor, lobbying for it, then unvoting and stating belief in the claim) are scum behaviors. What do you think ABR was trying to accomplish?

If you have since changed your mind on the matter, what do you think of the three people that jumped onto the ABR bandwagon with you?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #328 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I'd like to see opinions from everyone on the following:

* If SpyreX is a jester, should he be lynched today?
* If SpyreX is a male channeler, should he be gentled immediately?

And from Spyrex:

* Who do you suspect to be evil channelers based on their reactions to your claim?
* Is your current plan to personally kill someone every night?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #443 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

It's fairly obvious that Albert either asked his partner their rolename or looked it up in a role PM.
Sajin wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but did not ABR just break the 1st oath here and thus lost his powers?
Your eagerness to see a claimed Aes Sedai lose their power is stunning. I also note that you don't at any point accuse him of lying about his roleclaim, so clearly you believe he is Aes Sedai and you wish him ill. You're literally slavering.

You previously obsessed over an SK (borderline antitown) and tried to find out if Albert used his powers today (borderline antitown).

Looks like something good may have come of Albert's retardedness after all.

vote: Sajin
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #606 (isolation #5) » Fri May 01, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Sajin's latest posts feel like scum machinations to me. Sticking with my vote. I'll read MoS's posts more carefully in a bit, as he's a very good player who seems fairly certain he's found scum. Not to be taken lightly, and folks should weigh in yea or nay on MoS's findings.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #650 (isolation #6) » Sun May 03, 2009 5:45 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Slicey wrote:Reading, on page 10. Fabian's claim seems believable as of now. My biggest suspect right now is Shadow Knight, who was doing setup speculating, trying to out Aes Sedai, who may be power roles, and then disappeared.
Minor suspects are ABR (not really providing reasons for voting) and BuddyLee (buddying up towards KoC)
Slicey,

Please explain how my posts show a "buddying up" to Knight of Cydonia and not to Sajin or SpyreX. If you're too lazy to look them up again, here are my questions to KoC:
MrBuddyLee wrote:Knight of Cydonia, please tell us who you suspect and why.
MrBuddyLee wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Right now? On Day 1 with 6 pages of role speculation and bullshit about how best we can do the scum's job by outing potential Aes Sedai for them? Pretty damn much everyone stupid enough to take part in such a worthless sidetrack, because the more of this deliberately obfuscating crap clogs up the thread, the harder finding scum becomes, and I'm pretty damn sure that most of this crap is coming from scum.
So who would that be, in order from worst to least offenders?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #656 (isolation #7) » Sun May 03, 2009 8:12 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:The more Fabian misrepresents his earlier lies, and the more i look at his "drunk-posting", the happier I get with my vote.
Also: I fail to see how MrBuddyLee asking me two questions early in the game constitutes "buddying up". Lazy scum trying to find a reason to shift a bandwagon?
Actually, since Slicey's clearly not a very strong player, I was thinking that perhaps Slicey knows you're scum and was inartfully trying to connect me to you in case you come up scum in the future. Scum tend to notice things written about their scumpartners, and Slicey sure took a disproportionate interest in what I wrote about you, KoC.

Slicey + Knight of Cydonia = possible scumpartners, for those of you who need subtitles.

My vote remains on Sajin, primarily because Sajin doesn't seem curious about why I've been voting him for a week now. If he were a townie, you'd think he'd want to look into whether I'm scum doing that. If he's scum, you'd think he'd nervously ignore me. Bingo.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #657 (isolation #8) » Sun May 03, 2009 8:15 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Lazy scum trying to find a reason to shift a bandwagon?
Also, Knight of Cydonia, who's Slicey trying to shift the bandwagon from? Your third scumpartner? Which one would that be? Please share.

KoC + Slicey + Fabian/SpyreX/ABR/ShadowKnight
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #736 (isolation #9) » Mon May 04, 2009 6:30 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:MBL is being pretty generically useless to this game. He is smart enough to know that going around randomly asking people questions to get *them* to contribute is no substitution for actually contributing, yet very few of his posts have contained anything besides that.
I'm not interested in contributing per se. I'm interested in finding scum, as you appear to be. I'm glad your candidate appears to be coming up roses, and I'm pretty sure at least one of mine will as well.

Knight of Cydonia, my initial connection of you and Slicey was based on Slicey's words, not yours. Your comments denying the buddying accusation are moot because both you and I know we're not buddies. And your final comment about Slicey being lazy scum trying to shift a bandwagon looked odd to me, because his words weren't so much as an attempt to implicate as they were a weak attempt to seem involved. And your focus on the "shift a bandwagon" part seemed to imply that you knew scum was currently being bandwagoned, when instead you could have assumed that the current bandwagon was on an innocent.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #780 (isolation #10) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Blacksmith.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #787 (isolation #11) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Albert's behavior surrounding Fabian's claim was pretty squirrelly. He sounded genuinely pissed off that Fabian had claimed without consulting his scumgroup.
ABR wrote:That's the most ridiculous claim I've ever heard, beating the preposterous Michael claim of q21 in War in Heaven mafia.

The quick successive timing of the post might indicate that Fabian didn't consult with his scumgroup before this incredibly stupid claim that will get him lynched rightfully.

You claimed doctor. Do you have any idea how stupid that is?

You screwed yourself dude. Not voting you now would just lead to a chain of wifom if you survive in subsequent days.
An awful lot of emotion, comes across more like the partner of the claimant than a neutral observer.

And then Albert protected Fabian all day until it was obvious he was going to be the lynch. Then ABR hopped on the wagon.

I also note that all three dead townies strongly suspected ABR. Many coincidences that add up to a picture that is not pretty.

unvote Sajin, FOS: ABR
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #791 (isolation #12) » Tue May 05, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

So you're resorting to pure WIFOM as your primary defense. And then calling me FAIL for my logic?

Your secondary defense is that two players who voted you yesterday would have backed you up as town today if they weren't dead. Why do you think they would have backed you?

Your third defense is that you changed your mind about Fabian because your initial emotion regarding his claim was overcome by your desire not to kill a doctor who could have protected you, is that correct?

Your posts following Fabian's claim sound more pissed than anything. I suggest everyone read them in context, pronto.

Also, Albert, why'd you vote Fabian at the end of the day?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #796 (isolation #13) » Tue May 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Albert, if your primary reason for suspecting Fabian was because his powers didn't jive with yours, why didn't you prod him
at all
about his powers to see if his claim was legit? Instead, you ignored him entirely and demonstrated zero curiosity. My hunch is that you got details about his "doctor role" from him in the QT thread you keep bringing up. The two of you were both on at the time of his claim, it appeared as if your post directed him to the QT thread, and then after you settled on a "drunk defense" for him, you unvoted. Your rollercoaster of emotion there sure appears to be due to something behind the scenes, not in the thread like you attempted to portray with your repeated "drunken Irish" jokes.

How many votes did you have on you when you claimed Aes Sedai, Albert? Because I distinctly recall this:
ABR wrote:Doctor claiming at L-10, gimme a break.
Why did you claim essentially unprovoked? Looks like the desperate gambit of a man whose partner just flushed themselves.

Also, when you unvoted Fabian, you were oddly defensive:
ABR wrote:Please explain to me how scum get an advantage by voting and unvoting him before anyone even has an opinion about it.
What a weird way for town to word something...
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #801 (isolation #14) » Tue May 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

It's also interesting to see that Flay unvoted Albert right as Albert was beginning to come under pressure (5 votes). Flay, why'd you do that? I could understand if you were on the trail of scum, but you hopped off Albert's wagon BEFORE he claimed and you jumped to someone you thought was a JESTER. Insanity.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #846 (isolation #15) » Wed May 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Mr. Flay wrote:And it's no lie to say that I wasn't SK's partner-mason, so while he was giving off 'Aes Sedai tells' it wasn't like I literally thought he was one.
Are you concerned that scum can eliminate possibilities for Aes Sedai now or in the future when you make statements like these?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #857 (isolation #16) » Thu May 07, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

vote: Mr. Flay
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #888 (isolation #17) » Fri May 08, 2009 9:21 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

FOS: Kairyuu
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #900 (isolation #18) » Fri May 08, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Kairyuu wrote:@MBL: Oh yeah, I'm really scared of a Fos without any backing.
Again, your phrasing rings of scum to me. Earlier, you sat your vote on a lurker, to remain until he proves unworthy of it, and you won't bother looking into other players because it's "boring".

And now you tell me you're not scared of my FOS. If you were town, why would you be scared regardless? Your word choice shows me your mindset--you're scanning this thread looking for posts that threaten your safety, not looking for people's reasoning to help you ascertain their alignment.

Perhaps you're just not a very good player. I was about to vote you, but I don't want to frighten you before you leak some more clues.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #906 (isolation #19) » Sat May 09, 2009 1:21 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Kairyuu. Tsk, tsk. For a control freak, you sure aren't taking much control of this game. Probably because you're scum.
Kairyuu wrote:
MBL wrote:you won't bother looking into other players because it's "boring".
I never said that. I said I find it boring to play it safe. Your twisting of my words is noted.
Actually, you said this:
Kairyuu wrote:I get like this when I either have few other leads I see as valid, or
I haven't really gotten immersed in a game yet.
currently I'm only confident that Albert and SpyreX are town, and that Slicey is scum.
You haven't gotten immersed in the game yet. aka you're bored and not trying to find scum. I don't think I'm twisting your words at all.

All you've done is:
1. Speculate about the existence of Black Ajah
2. Berate and suspect other people for not agreeing with you about Black Ajah
3. Complain about ad-hom while ad-homming left and right
4. Vote all D2 for a player who's posted two sentences of relevant content in two weeks

How about instead of trying to control everyone by bullying and swearing, you step up and actually give us opinions on some more players, with detailed reasoning.
Kairyuu wrote:Explain to me, in detail, why keeping my vote on until my top suspect proves that I shouldn't be voting him (aka. until he defends himself sufficiently) is scummy.
There's no safer vote than on a lurker that's only posted two sentences of relevant content in two weeks. Sure, Slicey could be scum, but there's very little evidence of that right now. You actually call him "scummy as hell", and say you're "confident he's scum" which is bizarre considering how little he's posted. So your lack of proportionality on the topic of Slicey plus your refusal to touch other players in the meantime is an indication to me that you don't really want to find scum all that badly. Or perhaps that you're scum busing your weak partner. (I just read your play as scum in another game. You're quick to bus weak partners, aren't you?)

vote: Kairyuu

Do you think SpyreX's play has been pro-town, or are you basing your confident read on him entirely on your knowledge of the channeler role from the WoT mini? Do you think that's a prudent thing to do? Do you think the mod would reprise roles and thus give people easily confirmable claims?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #917 (isolation #20) » Sat May 09, 2009 8:08 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

This leads me to believe there's no way Isacc is Fabian's scumpartner:
Isacc wrote:Next, DO NOT lynch Fabian. I have about 100 reasons for this (exaggeration...)

2. His claim is pretty solid. Wisdoms existed simply as town healers. (Well...and weathermen).
Unless he is an utter and absolute newbie.

This leads me to believe Isacc knows too much about the way nightkills work in this game:
Isaac wrote:3. With the ability to sleep in different areas, there is a chance that a killing role does not pick the same place as him and thus he may be safe from death this night.
And that he IS a complete newbie for tipping his hand.
FOS: Isacc
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #928 (isolation #21) » Sun May 10, 2009 5:24 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

*insert generic "your mom" joke here*

Hey Slicey, get your ass in here. What do you think of Kairyuu?

Isacc, what do you think of Slicey and Kairyuu?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1006 (isolation #22) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:07 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Isaac wrote:I know that my abilities only work on people within my location, so I think it's foolish to think that no anti-town abilities will be location based.
You and I supposedly slept in the same location--the Blacksmith. So did Kairyuu, according to him. Did anyone else? I'm confused about your claim, Isacc, because you say you have abilities that work on people, but now you've told us that your ability works on a chunk of metal, not on people.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1011 (isolation #23) » Mon May 11, 2009 6:24 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Isacc

Why didn't you put both tokens towards the arrowheads last night?

How many tokens for the shield and sword?

Any clues what your items do?

Also, as the "Blacksmith", it seems that you'd have extra knowledge of things happening at the Blacksmith's location. Was Kairyuu actually there last night or is he lying? Was anyone else there?

Kairyuu
, is your ability restricted to being used only on people at your location? Why didn't you use it on one of the Aes Sedai whose claims you believed?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1012 (isolation #24) » Mon May 11, 2009 6:30 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Isacc, given all the contradictions in your statements and claims, I think we're going to need a fuller description of your rolename, role and abilities.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1015 (isolation #25) » Mon May 11, 2009 6:49 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Kairyuu wrote:@Albert: I motivated Isacc right as I went V/LA Albert, so that if the Day ended before I got back I wouldn't lose it, and I didn't see any reason to switch it until after it was already too late to do so.
Isacc seemed solidly pro-town right up until shortly before Fabian's flip.
This is odd, considering Isacc specifically said:
Isacc wrote:I have 100 reasons not to lynch Fabian.
and you strongly believed Fabian was fakeclaiming, lying scum:
Kairyuu wrote:not voting Fabian, the obvious liar, is stupid
Yet you FOSed
other
people for protecting Fabian while giving Isacc overnight double powers instead of Albert, who you believed totally:
Kairyuu wrote:I’m treating Albert as confirmed town.
So you gave your real-life friend double power instead of the person you were positive was town. Why?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1019 (isolation #26) » Mon May 11, 2009 7:54 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Isacc, how is Kairyuu confirmed town because he used a double-action power on you? Couldn't scum easily be given that ability?

I'm suspicious of Isacc as a mafia godfather, immune to nightkills, thus his strong desire to have us use the One Power on him.
Isacc wrote:I know that my abilities only work on people within my location, so I think it's foolish to think that no anti-town abilities will be location based. Therefore, you can see why I think it's very anti-town to be claiming night locations.
Your obsession with sleeping locations yesterday (5 posts on the topic) leads me to believe you have information you're not sharing with us about why sleeping locations are important. You seemed positive, based on your own role, that nightkills and locations are somehow tied together. And yet you now claim that you misread your role and it currently has nothing to do with people and locations. I'm not buying it.

Clarify your position on kills and locations, or die. And as Blacksmith, please answer my question about whether Kairyuu and/or others were at the Blacksmith last night. I want to know if Kairyuu is one of those missing Stables people.

Kairyuu, I'm further boggled by your choice of Isacc to empower last night. Not only did he trust Fabian (you did not) and disbelieve ABR (you thought ABR was confirmed town), but you also totally disagreed on ShadowKnight, a claimed Green Ajah. Isacc wanted him dead, you believed ShadowKnight's claim. You disagreed with Isacc on all three Saidar-detecting roleclaims, but you still trusted him more than anyone? BS.

Man, I'm having trouble deciding which of these two guys to lynch first. I'm also thinking that if by some miracle they both turn up town, they probably showed each other their role PMs to confirm their alignment. Nothing else makes sense, besides the possibility that they're the same person controlling two roles in this game.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1027 (isolation #27) » Mon May 11, 2009 9:45 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Isacc,

Can you please go into detail on why you find Armlx, MBL and MoS scummy?

MoS led the charge on Fabian.

Your previous reasoning about me was:
Isacc wrote:Another thing to consider; there are a few solid followers in this pack right now. Armlx is an obvious one, as well as MBL (post 857 much?).

Scum: I am very suspicious of Armlx and MBL, because of their tendency to just follow along with the crowd.
Even though my vote has been on Sajin and Kairyuu, and I was the first person voting each of them. OMGUS much?

======================================================================================

Also, Isacc, why do you and Kairyuu sound like the same person? You're both insulting, hyperdefensive, and call solid attacks against you "craplogic" and "baseless". You both have pet peeves about being "ignored". You both tried to get players removed from the game for ad-hominem. In posts with bold letters. You both use capital letters for emphasis the same way.
Kairyuu wrote:Also, nice job
ignoring
the rest of my post.
I told you not to
insult
me. AD HOM HAS NO PLACE HERE!

You need to back up your points, because these
baseless
accusations are completely false.

These few little snippets of
baseless
accusations?

Lynch me and I flip town motivator. That would get me away from this
craplogic
too.

@Mod: Please replace, or at the very least warn, Benmage. There is no reason that, after seeing what happened to Albert when he used ad hom, he should be able to get away with it.
Isacc wrote:See, you're just being emotional and
insulting
. Your attacks on me are
baseless

You on the other hand, continue to refuse to play the game,
ignoring
and
insulting
me.

ULTRA
craplogic

Mod: Please look into Albert's refusal to play the game and instead just resort to invective and ad-hominem.
Not to mention, the Isacc+Kairyuu patterns of posting in other games look fishy, as you're obsessed with each other's posts, including but not limited to:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 65#1636165
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 71#1636171
posted less than a minute apart...
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1033 (isolation #28) » Mon May 11, 2009 10:28 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Right, but Kairyuu trusted Isacc with a double night action even though he and Isacc disagreed on EVERYTHING at the time, including the roleclaims of three Aes Sedai. Therefore one of the following is true:

1) They shared role PMs.
2) They are the same person playing as two separate alts.
3) They are scum together.

Eliminating two of the three above possibilities will tell us how to proceed.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1067 (isolation #29) » Mon May 11, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Isacc, aren't you offended at the outrageous accusation that you've been cheating with your best RL friend Kairyuu? You seem to have totally ignored the accusation in the process of implicating yourself as scum.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1075 (isolation #30) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

ps. Why did you give up all the sudden, Isacc? Is it because it's better to be caught as lying scum than to be caught cheating and banned? What were your exact night actions last night?

Kira, why'd you give scum double nightkill powers when you disagreed with them on everything about the game? Did your shinigami suggest that course of action?

Seraphim, why do you think Kairyuu is town? Do you go to the same school with him, Isacc and blackcatcontract?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1091 (isolation #31) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Kira, you don't seem too apologetic about handing the SK a double nightkill last night. Probably cause he's your best RL buddy and you two thought it would be really sweet.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1092 (isolation #32) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Why did you give up all the sudden, Isacc?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1102 (isolation #33) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Kairyuu wrote:You all are boring by the way.
Boring, Kira? I'd think you'd be totally enthusiastic and excited that we just got scum to confess to a double murder simply by badgering him. I personally just went for more popcorn. This is highlight reel action, sonny.

You sure seem disappointed about the fall of Isacc.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1105 (isolation #34) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Kairyuu, does your power only work on people at your sleeping location? If so, it's quite a coincidence that you and your best friend Isacc ended up at the Smithy together...
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1113 (isolation #35) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Dude, if Isacc is allowed to live he's already expressed that he wants to kill MoS, MBL or armlx overnight. He'll be able to kill two of us because Kairyuu will double him up. MoS caught Fabian and I was slightly instrumental in catching Isacc. Does anyone really want one or both of us dead? LOL...
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1114 (isolation #36) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Kairyuu wrote:@MBL: Go to hell. I'm not dealing with you any more. You're a total asshole, and these accusations are really fucking bothering me. I am not cheating, and I cannot believe that people would think so little of me that they would not believe me when I say it.

@Mod: Please replace me. I will be happy to answer any questions you have about the accusations everyone has leveled against myself and Isacc via PM. I apologize sincerely for requesting replacement, and offer to replace into any game(s) you need some for, playing or modding, regardless of length.
I take it all back, Kira, I was only pressuring you and Isacc into admitting you were scum. I never for a moment actually believed you'd cheat.

Please don't go. Pretty please?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1123 (isolation #37) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

SpyreX wrote:If Issac is SK and Kai is town (which could be) I also would really, really push hard on MBL.
Humor me. Why?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1129 (isolation #38) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Kairyuu wrote:Mmk. If you are actually serious MBL, then I will retract my replacement request. If there is one thing I cannot deal with it is when people attack my play ethics. Anything else I can deal with just fine, but that actually gets to me.
Let's let bygones be bygones. Meanwhile, can you please answer this?
MrBuddyLee wrote:Kairyuu, does your "motivation" power only work on people at your sleeping location?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1135 (isolation #39) » Mon May 11, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Isacc, are you saying that you killed both KoC and SK by dismemberment?
mod wrote:Shadow Knight, Barohei Sedai of the Green Ajeh, Town, dismembered before Daybreak of Day 2.
Knight of Cydonia, Ta'veren of the Light, Town, dismembered and incinerated before Daybreak of Day 2
Are you limited to killing people in your location at night, Isacc? Were you lying when you said you didn't know whether Kairyuu or anyone else was at the Blacksmith?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1139 (isolation #40) » Mon May 11, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Isacc wrote:
MBL wrote:Are you limited to killing people in your location at night, Isacc? Were you lying when you said you didn't know whether Kairyuu or anyone else was at the Blacksmith?
Actually, all that "only in my location" thing was an honest mistake on my part.
You see, I have a tracking ability that lets me learn the sleeping location of a person I use it on, and then move closer to them.
I assumed my kill only went through on people in my location, because of that. I was wrong, however.
Why would you want to move closer to them if location doesn't matter? Did you use the tracking ability last night and thus move closer to someone you targeted with it? How do you know you were wrong about your locations theory? Did you kill someone not in your location?
Isacc wrote:And, I don't know who was at the Blacksmith at night.
I know
one
fact about my sleeping location, but telling it could be anti-town
, and would cause mostly just WIFOM anyways (as we don't know the sleeping locations of dead people), so I'll keep that to myself.
Huh? I only see two possibilities for information you might have:

1) You know someone lied about their sleeping location.
2) You know where a dead person slept last night before being killed.

Which one is it that you have? And why do you see it as pro-town to hide that information?

If we're going to keep you around, we're going to need answers and QUICK.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1142 (isolation #41) » Mon May 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Also, Isacc, your newbieness may explain a lot here. Was the WoT mini your first exposure ever to the game of Mafia?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1149 (isolation #42) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Isacc wrote:No. I had played two games outside of mafiascum.net by then, and I've completed 3 games since them, and I'm still "in" 3 others too (if you count being dead as in...if not, I've completed 5 and I'm in 1 other =P).

I am really not a noob at this point...
Oh, ok, cause Kira said you were new to Mafia.
Kira wrote:I recruited him because he was obsessed with WoT and was interested in Mafia, so the WoT mini was a good place to start.
Isacc wrote:I just remembered. I didn't kill Shadow Knight, I killed Hascow.
Oh, ok, so you detected the One Power at the Blacksmith? That would probably be Kairyuu killing ShadowKnight.

Tell you what, according to the chart, it was only you, me and Kairyuu at the Blacksmith. Kairyuu's already claimed a power role, so I'm fine with you telling everyone what you detected at the Blacksmith. Just wait for the last two players to claim sleeping spots before you tell us all what you spotted.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1151 (isolation #43) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Goatrevolt wrote:I'm going to start reading the game tonight. I probably won't get caught up immediately, though, as this game looks long and complicated. Any deadlines or special information I need to know before I start my read?
Welcome.

You need to tell us where you slept last night--everyone but you two replacements have claimed. The mod should have told you in your introductory PM.

Isacc has claimed Serial Killer who killed two townies last night. Albert claimed Aes Sedai. Kairyuu claimed "motivator" or a double-power enabler. If your role has any dependence on the location you sleep, you'll want to tell the mod your future sleeping location before the lynch happens today. Don't dawdle!
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1160 (isolation #44) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Isacc, are dismemberment kills a use of the one power?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1182 (isolation #45) » Tue May 12, 2009 6:21 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Isacc wrote:When Kai hangs, people better take a goooood look at the people pushing him. Unlike with Fabian, I think I'm right about this one (as logic leaves no other probable solution...)
At this point, I'm willing to accept Kaiyruu's explanation that he's a bad mafia player and overtrusted his real life friend who turned out to be a serial killer. If you turn out to be scum and not SK, though, Kira should absolutely be vigged and/or lynched tomorrow.
Isacc wrote:Illogical behavior is so frustrating...
Not really. It was totally illogical for you to claim SK at L-4, but I don't find that the least bit frustrating--I find it refreshing as a romp in a field of peonies.
Isacc wrote:You sir, need to read more carefully.
So do you, apparently. You were 0-for-3 on your scumcalls yesterday, and I suspect you're 0-for-3 again today with {MoS, armlx, MBL}.
MoS wrote:MBL is being stupid, Kairyuu is overreacting by assuming everyone thinks he is cheating when it's only MBL goading him
for no real reason.
They both need to get real.
You should know better than this. :)
Isacc wrote:Oh yeah one more thing. Don't pay any attention to what Isacc says. Don't even address him. We don't care what he says, he's irrelevant to discussion now.
Actually, he's provided us with relevant info since he confessed. Regarding his nightkills, regarding the way locations work for killers, etc. Granted, he could be lying, but pumping him for info certainly doesn't hurt.

C'mon, OozingGoofball.

vote: Isacc
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1196 (isolation #46) » Tue May 12, 2009 10:15 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

At this point it's not even remotely quicklynch. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1230 (isolation #47) » Tue May 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Kairyuu, quit trying to get the Aes Sedai modkilled please. That's your second terrible play of the game, or is it third?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1274 (isolation #48) » Wed May 13, 2009 3:33 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

If no one used powers and there were no nightkills, there's no reason to claim locations, correct?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1286 (isolation #49) » Wed May 13, 2009 5:49 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Slicey wrote:Once, I'm done reading, I'll provide cases for why MBL, Flay and possibly Mufasa are scum.
Kinda fishy that you have your cases fully in mind before you finish your read, Slicey. Do you work for the Teamsters?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1294 (isolation #50) » Wed May 13, 2009 9:50 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Sajin, be sure to consider the possibility that a player might play intentionally dumb on a specific topic so as not to give themselves away as Aes Sedai.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1307 (isolation #51) » Wed May 13, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

vote: Slicey

My guess is.. amateurish obedience of his scumpartner overlords.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1350 (isolation #52) » Sat May 16, 2009 4:14 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

vote: Mr. Flay
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1354 (isolation #53) » Sun May 17, 2009 5:14 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Flay, I just read your posts and you don't appear to be actively looking for scum. You have a ton of topic knowledge and yet the only application of it towards hunting scum has been your suspicion of Slicey, which you abandoned the instant he claimed to have been gentled.

I definitely don't think you're scumpartners with Fabian, but if there's another scumteam, you're a strong candidate. Or else you're swamped and unable to contribute more effectively, but if that's the case, you're screwing up my radar with your posts. They read as attempting to appear involved while not actually scumhunting.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1392 (isolation #54) » Tue May 19, 2009 5:04 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

FOS: Faraday, OozingGolfball
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1438 (isolation #55) » Thu May 21, 2009 8:41 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Slicey wrote:43rd post: wait wait wait. If Issac can detect OP, and he detected it at the Blacksmith, that would mean either Kairyuu or MBL used One Power and probably killed SK. Kairyuu is a claimed motivator. MBL must have used the OP to kill SK.
Isacc said that dismemberment kills aren't one power, and SK died by dismemberment. KoC was the one who was actually burned. Why would you accuse me of killing SK instead of KoC with the OP?

Screw your head on, son. I'm not scum. If I was, and if Isacc had the slightest evidence I was scum, he would have said so. Instead, he said "one of MoS, MBL, armlx are scum because they're following Yos". Give me a break.

And did Isacc even have OP detection? Where are you getting that?

I suppose it took a lot of effort for you to put together that post, but man it's off-base. Keep trying though--it's better than being silent.

And for the final time, I was right about Kairyuu and Isacc. There was something fishy there, I traced it to their real life friendship, and it turned out that Kairyuu made a terrible play because he
trusted a real life friend
who turned out to be the Serial Killer
even though they disagreed on everything in-game
. Putting pressure on them got Isacc to confess. They let their real life friendship contaminate this game, they were spanked, and we're done with it. Move on.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1439 (isolation #56) » Thu May 21, 2009 8:43 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MoS, I volunteer to have Flay lie-detect my sleeping location last night.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1462 (isolation #57) » Thu May 21, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Flay's confidence leads me to believe he has this ability, and now it should be debated whether or not scum would be given lie detection. My guess is no.

unvote
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1481 (isolation #58) » Fri May 22, 2009 4:03 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I chose to sleep at the blacksmith night 1.

I chose to sleep at the stables night 2.
I chose to sleep at the blacksmith night 2.
I chose to sleep at the river night 2.
I chose to sleep at the windmill night 2.
I chose to sleep at the barn night 2.
I chose to sleep at the silo night 2.

My role PM says I win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
I've killed someone in this game.
A teammate of mine has killed someone in this game.
I have the ability to kill in this game.

Flay has about a 4% chance of correctly lie detecting these questions unless he is telling the truth. Any investigative role can then prove the alignment of both Flay and myself with a single investigation.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1485 (isolation #59) » Fri May 22, 2009 5:52 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Slicey, you're a moron. I just volunteered to have myself lie detected.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1488 (isolation #60) » Fri May 22, 2009 6:24 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Honestly, guys, we should get some useful info out of this lie detect, not just see if Flay is lying. (Not bloody likely.) Kairyuu's already semi-confirmed. If anyone unconfirmed would like to volunteer, that's fine, but I think you'll all be quite pleased to have me confirmed. Assuming Flay's not scum.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1494 (isolation #61) » Fri May 22, 2009 8:11 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Moratorium wrote:That said, MBL, you should probably revise your list and make it more definite like the other two, so that there isn't a "4% chance" or wherever you got that number.
Oh cmon, be a sport. If he's lying scum, don't you at least want to give him a hint of chance for success?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1514 (isolation #62) » Sun May 24, 2009 7:37 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Why would scum be any more likely than town to enable an SK?

I'm pretty sure Kairyuu just made a terrible play independent of his alignment, because he trusted his real life friend for no in-game reason whatsoever. If Kairyuu was scum, he'd likely have motivated a scumpartner.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1599 (isolation #63) » Tue May 26, 2009 11:38 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Get this idiot crap out of this thread and take it to PMs, you knobs. This thread will be archived someday for people who want to read a game, not two pages of your juvenile tiddly winks.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1663 (isolation #64) » Fri May 29, 2009 4:53 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Mufasa wrote:Wow, uhm I don't believe there is a way I can't lynch fabian.

Unvote Vote Fabian
Gee, don't sound too disappointed. Hop on the bus, Gus.
Mufasa wrote:We still don't know Fabians role
Protection of his buddy while he comes up with a claim.
Mufasa wrote:Ya everyone actions are supposedly void anyway from that persons power that died yesterday, so why wouldn't we go through with a lynch
Too intelligent a thought for the Mufasa we see in this thread--he was fed this from Flay.
Mufasa wrote:But why do we need their sleeping locations? How do we know that the notice is real? and why can we not assume that the final two are in the stables because I believe I read something about 3 in the stables.
Covering his lying ass or his teammate's lying ass.
Mufasa wrote:
unvote vote Mr Flay
Been 24 Hours
Flay told him to hammer for protown cred.

Mufasa wrote:Kairyuu wanna back up your vote on by anychance? Not much of a reason over there.
Kairyuu wrote:You and I both know why I'm voting you Mufasa.

@Goof: Explain.
Kairyuu, please explain. This was quite some time ago.

If the glove fits...

vote: Mufasa
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1666 (isolation #65) » Fri May 29, 2009 5:32 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Sajin wrote:Alright MoS your off my radar. You indeed got a guilty.
FOS Sajin.
Four nightkills night one, and none looked viggish. Plus, bad spelling.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1667 (isolation #66) » Fri May 29, 2009 5:37 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Kairyuu wrote:I was suspicious of Mufasa for a gut suspicion I got from his hammer of Fabian. It was more
minor
than my suspicion of Slicey, so I decided not to pursue it. I may come back to it later, but
more likely than not I won't unless he does something that I feel is a stronger scumtell
Major FOS Kairyuu.

I'm starting to think that maybe Kairyuu is on the Flay-Mufasa-Fabian scumteam as well. He's awfully well tuned into their posts. Go back and check out Kairyuu's post history with regards to Fabian, Mufasa and Flay.

Perhaps he's a motivator with a restriction that he can't motivate his own teammates.

This would require that the note posted is a lie, though.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1668 (isolation #67) » Fri May 29, 2009 5:43 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Oh hell yes. Pull up Kairyuu's posts and search for "Flay". He's dirty as hell. Defended Flay for two days. Then mentioned suspecting Flay 100 times but never put his money where his mouth was. And, if you recall, he tried to pre-empt my test of Flay's truthtelling ability:
Kairyuu wrote:I'll use MBL's list plus some more in case Mr. Flay wants to use me as his test as well. I'm somewhat iffy about the claim, but
I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for a while if he's right.
Busted. Now the only question is.. is Mufasa innocent?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1670 (isolation #68) » Fri May 29, 2009 6:10 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Also, Flay's posts about Kaiyruu are interesting. Joe Bob sez check em out.
Kaiyruu wrote:The logic against me is crap, and I'd really rather not have to claim to get rid of the votes, since I may be able to hand you a scum on a silver platter D2 depending on how the Night goes.
How would you hand us scum on a silver platter N2? You'd have to motivate another scumbag and then see that they double killed. How Ever Would You Find a Scumbag to Motivate?

Oh yeah. You're on a team with a bunch of em. That makes it a lot easier. Too bad Flay vetoed your idea to sacrifice a teammate to confirm yourself.

Outside chance that Albert is scum getting motivated by his partner.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1671 (isolation #69) » Fri May 29, 2009 6:16 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Dude, don't even try to pretend you didn't start defending Flay til he claimed. You started on Day One by defending his jester idea:
Kairyuu wrote:Now after all of that, we move to the wagon on Mr. Flay. As of this point I don’t see much of a problem with it. The Jester-lynch thing I actually have a reference for. Mini Theme: Carnival Mafia (dunno the number), Empking pushed for a DDD lynch on the basis that he was probably a Jester (he was). We lynched Empking the next Day, and he was scum.
Then you, how you say, chainsawed?
Kairyuu wrote:Flay-votes are for what exactly? I'm not seeing any reason that Flay is more important than Slicey. In fact, Slicey needs more votes. You guys should be voting Slicey, as, you know, he's scum and needs to die.
Then you again tried to push a townie over a scum:
Kairyuu wrote:Weeeak. I see nothing overly concerning about Mr. Flay, and I have been after Slicey since I declared intent during Twilight. Hence, my attack is consistant, and I was merely commenting on the recent development as not as important as lynching Slicey, who has acted a good deal scummier than Mr. Flay.
Not until Flay chastised you did you stop sucking up to him and start distancing:
Kairyuu wrote:Well that means my hunch was right about the NKs, but it also means that there is likely a second Gholam-SK that we need to look out for.

Flay would be my first hunch since he was the only one to bring up the word Gholam in the thread (I've never heard of the things).
So are you guys (the Survivor scumteam) Gholam hunters?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1673 (isolation #70) » Fri May 29, 2009 6:22 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Haha.
There were two people sleeping at the River last night. One of those people do not have the best interests of the town at heart.
Think it's coincidence that Kairyuu and his biggest suspect slept together at the River?

Nope. They agreed to do this, post the note, further "confirm" Kairyuu by lynching Mufasa, and then pray that Kairyuu can ride the wave home.

Of course, it's possible someone out there is town posting the notes, and they shouldn't speak up to contradict me here. But I really think it's looking like that's what happened.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1677 (isolation #71) » Fri May 29, 2009 6:29 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Haha. Flay knew the posted "notice" was BS:
There were three people sleeping in the Stables last night. One of those people do not have the best interests of the town at heart.
Mr. Flay wrote:What makes you think that 'notice' means anything?
Maybe they tried to set up SpyreX with the note?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1873 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:18 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I'm here and I have a good (protown) reason for not claiming my sleeping location. See you guys in the morning.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1884 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Hey, I've got an idea, let's tell scum which townies they don't need to kill off tonight. I plan on lynching...

*dozes off*
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1887 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:00 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Setael wrote:MBL's posts 1667 and 1668 make me highly suspicious that he and mustafa are scum buddies. Can someone also direct me to where in the thread kairyuu is confirmed town by those 2 players? If that's the case, mustafa's in hot water and MBL is pretty clearly trying to save him.
Setael wrote:It's pretty clear that the notes are true, which makes me suspicious of MBL who disappeared after trying to discredit them (quoting Flay to back him up. really?) So basically, MBL is right below Mufasa on my scum list.
If this is your case, it's unbelievably horrid.

1) Anyone who would tie themselves to the sinking rock that was Mufasa? Retard. Yeah. Not this guy.
2) It's not at all clear that the notes are pro-town. If they are, that's great, they're a neat little tool to help catch scum. If not, they could be a tool for a scumgroup to manipulate the town with.
3) I'm far from alone in my skepticism about the notes. They could have been used in an attempt to frame SpyreX day one. They could have been used to incorrectly clear Kaiyruu yesterday. I'm sure we'll learn more today.
4) Me not telling my sleeping location does not affect yesterday's note evidence. According to you, we caught the only scum we're going to catch with that evidence. So clearly my reticence to claim is unrelated to the note evidence, which is apparently what you have a bug up your butt about.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1888 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:19 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

1.5) Oh yeah, I quoted the freshly lynched Flay, my scumpartner, to lend the critical piece of credibility to my scum plan to discredit the nightly note. On the same page that I voted Flay's scumpartner Mufasa after drawing a connection between him and Flay, and then asked if Mufasa and his other scumpartner Kairyuu might be lying about the note.

Think, people.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1995 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:17 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I'm here and following the thread.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1998 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:52 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Nope. Not unless I'm about to be lynched.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2001 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

SpyreX wrote:Thought you were going to just give it up today. Nice when things change.
I never said I'd give it up, and I don't plan to.
MrBuddyLee wrote:I'm here and I have a good (protown) reason for not claiming my sleeping location. See you guys in the morning.
How about you lemmings actually think this through for a moment. Read my last ten or so posts and then clearly explain to me why it's critical that you have my sleeping locations from the past three nights in order to catch scum.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2006 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Three knuckleheads voting me without explaining clearly why. Do you really think that scum would lie about their sleeping claim when it's likely that there are people with roles that check sleeping locations?

The day one note said one of three people at the stables was anti-town. We have SpyreX as the only person claiming stables night one. I claimed Blacksmith and told the truth. You're still looking for two people at Stables.. or maybe two of the four people who died overnight were the missing Stables people and Fabian was one of them. Or maybe Flay or Mufasa lied.. or someone else. Regardless, you have my claim for the night in question.

No note day two.

Day three's note implicated one of two people at the river. That person was apparently Mufasa, and Kaiyruu also shit himself when the note was posted. Both people sleeping at the river were accounted for.

Today there are two notes about people at the Barn. At least one is false, which is probably trying to discredit one that is true. If you get all sleeping claims today and still need mine to resolve the Barn situation, I may choose to help with that. Otherwise, I'll repeat that I have a pro-town reason for not claiming my sleeping location, and you all should get on with actually catching scum the old fashioned way.

I'll even add a little spice to flavor the pot. I think scum need to know my sleeping locations for a very specific reason--something that happened the night that only Slicey died.

Back off.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2008 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Obviously it's not an easy piece of information. You're a fraction as smart as you think you are. Or you're scum, Stables-boy.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2009 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage wrote:Now I want a full claim from MBL.

unvote vote MBL
FoS ABR
This is quite possibly one of your missing scum, who wants a full claim from me RIGHT NOW. Ask yourself why.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2012 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

You really think scum would draw attention to themselves this way?

I've stated plainly that I'm pro-town and have a pro-town reason for not claiming my sleeping location. You can choose to believe me or not, and even if you suspect I'm town you can still choose to be a control freak or not, but at least use your damned heads to figure out whether or not to trust me on this. I was third on Flay and second on Mufasa. I was the person who got Isacc to confess, and I've slammed Kaiyruu for information. Kaiyruu--the guy many of you suspect right now. I've done other pro-town things I won't go into detail about, though if you read my posts you might be able to figure them out.

It will take the votes of the remaining scum plus about five or six townies to make me claim my sleeping locations. Me claiming my sleeping locations is not good for town. Don't help the scum out here, especially if you think my play's been pro-town.

It's a game of logic. Use your damned heads and think rather than follow like sheep. Here's a status report of who's going to force me to take an anti-town action. Red = bad.

1. thesilentspeaker
2. MacavityLock

3. Knight of Cydonia
4. julienvonwolfe
5. Benmage

6. Kairyuu
7. Yosarian2
8. Albert B. Rampage
9. armlx
10. Mastermind of Sin

11. Goatrevolt
12. Moratorium

13. SpyreX

14. Seteal
15. Sajin

16. MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2018 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage wrote:Wow MBL your list is atrocious. Wasn't MoS the one to singly confirm Flay as scum.

What scummy things did Sajin do?

Spryex, well like he said he shouldn't survive this game out, so we shouldn't worry about that right now.

And me...well i'm not scum, so...you pretty freaking off.
Get the wax out of your ears. I'm saying that scum need the help of a few townies in order to get me to claim my sleeping locations. I'd rather not. The people in red are either scum or are stupid townies unwittingly/lazily assisting scum.

I'm not saying that all the people in red are scum, I'm saying that they're trying to force me to do something anti-town.

And Benmage, while we're at it, why do you want a full claim from me right now?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2021 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Setael wrote:@MBL: you're not reading very closely... Both OGB when he replaced in and me when I replaced in stated that myndrunner (who we replaced) was randomized to the stables twilight 1.
Yeah, I remembered someone saying that.. the point is, someone lied or died at the stables, and I was at the blacksmith.
Benmage wrote:Cause your being an idiot.
Quoted for irony.

Smart people: 4

Friends of scum: 4

Undecided: 8

1. thesilentspeaker
2. MacavityLock

3. Knight of Cydonia
4. julienvonwolfe
5. Benmage

6. Kairyuu
7. Yosarian2
8. Albert B. Rampage
9. armlx
10. Mastermind of Sin

11. Goatrevolt
12. Moratorium

13. SpyreX

14. Seteal

15. Sajin

16. MrBuddyLee

How about you roll with me here and we find some more scum?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2030 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:49 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:MBL, I'm afraid to break it to you, but you are not the Savior.
Listen, egotistical schmuck. I'm not refusing to claim my sleeping location because I'm god's gift to catching scum. I'm refusing because it's pro-town to refuse. I'd say go fuck yourself, but it's against the spirit of this game.

Smart people: 6

Undecided: 8

1. thesilentspeaker

2. MacavityLock

3. Knight of Cydonia
4. julienvonwolfe
5. Benmage

6. Kairyuu
7. Yosarian2
8. Albert B. Rampage

9. armlx
10. Mastermind of Sin

11. Goatrevolt
12. Moratorium

13. SpyreX

14. Seteal

15. Sajin

16. MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2034 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:50 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Thank you, people with common sense. At the Silent Speaker's request, I'll add that I was not sleeping in the Barn last night.

TSS, "three or four" was a guess at how many scum we have left, regardless of the number of scumgroups. Which leads me to my next question:
TSS wrote:The fact that he emphasizes this by stressing his clear lack of ties to roles we now know are Forsaken and solo flyers only underscores this; if he is part of an as-yet-unrevealed scum group, he wouldn't have ties to any of those people anyway.
Would you make this same point about anyone else in this game based on their play thus far? I don't want to overly muddy the waters, because it's possible we have only one scumgroup, but it seems that some players in this game have claimed street cred for catching scum when there could be two scumteams out there.

vote: Benmage

Final count:
Smart people: 8

Undecided: 4

1. thesilentspeaker

2. MacavityLock

3. Knight of Cydonia

4. julienvonwolfe
5. Benmage

6. Kairyuu
7. Yosarian2
8. Albert B. Rampage

9. armlx
10. Mastermind of Sin

11. Goatrevolt

12. Moratorium

13. SpyreX

14. Seteal

15. Sajin

16. MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2037 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:47 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage wrote:I’m really thinking he’s scum now. His list is so bad it’s funny.
God, didn't your neighborhood have a bookmobile when you were growing up?

I'll say it for the 10th time. That's not my list of likely scum. That's the list of tards (MoS, Sajin, Benmage, SpyreX) who want me to claim my sleeping location, which would start a small cascade that would result in the release of anti-town information.

MoS has led the charge on a few scum. If there's only one scumgroup, I doubt he's scum.

SpyreX claims to have been gentled and no longer a threat. That's entirely possible.

As for Sajin, I imagine he's protown, but I have no real way of knowing that, as he's got a pretty terrible voting record.

Benmage is voting me for not claiming a location, and he actually has the stones to demand a full claim from me, when actually his opinion on location claims is:
Benmage wrote:I honestly don’t care,
don’t really see how it helps
…if everyones cool with giving locations I will as well. Maybe there is something one of our powerroles can do with the information that will be real helpful. However
I fear all this excess information/early claiming is being more beneficial to the df/scum team
Taking all information into account, I'm going to have to assume that Benmage is curious about me now for a specific and sinister reason.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2039 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:35 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Since when does trendy make it right, safe, or pro-town? Only scum aren't wary of being shorn...
Benmage wrote:It's trendy to claim locations. We've been doing it ever since. Everyone is but you. Why weren't you earlier hesitant?
I suppose once you've flagrantly demanded a roleclaim, any other forms of rolefishing don't really merit additional accusations of scumminess.

Benmage, you seem to have more WoT knowledge than the rest of the players in this game put together. Why don't you tell us how we're going to wrap this game up? Are there two scumteams or one, based on the nightkills? If there are Black Ajah, how'll they be caught? Why are Albert, Sajin, and the great white spyhunter MoS still alive right now while Ajah are dropping dead left and right?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2047 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:04 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage, I'm glad to see you heeded your scumpartners and decided to drop your folly. It was making you look really bad.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:MBL, answer me this: If you do not claim your sleeping location now, will you be claiming it later?
There may very well come a point when it makes more sense to. I'm absolutely open to discussion on the topic--for example, if we think we've narrowed a nightkill to a specific location and without my confirmation we can't. Or if I can help confirm which note is truthful. I'll be happier to answer a specific question about my sleeping location when the answer is "no", which will be the more common answer from me, so don't hesitate to ask a question about where I did NOT sleep if it'll make or break your case. The odds are pretty good that I can answer safely.

Has anyone already discussed the likelihood that Slicey bodyguarded ABR/MoS and died? Only one NK that night, so there may have been another protect in addition to Slicey's guarding.
Slicey wrote:MoS, ABR and Kairyuu are town and anyone who suggests otherwise is wrong.
It looks like two people can dismember, one can incinerate, one can strangle, and one can poison. I believe Isacc was one dismemberer, and Flay might have been the other if he wasn't the incinerator. Strangulations have continued unabated since Flay's death, so either the strangler is the last member of a scumgroup or is a person not currently under suspicion. The poisoner may have been blocked the night Slicey died.

Hmm, hey Albert, why didn't you go after Moratorium after you got your N3 results?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2054 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:51 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why would I? I blocked Mor and there was a NK.
There were four NKs the previous night. There were two last night. You didn't see anything the least bit odd about that?
MoS wrote:But if we ask you where you didn't sleep, doesn't that just eventually tell us where you did sleep? If you refuse to say no, isn't that the same as saying yes?
One specifically-targeted question that's significantly likely to be answered "no" poses much less risk than me directly claiming my locations every night. If you need a "no" from me to make a case, you'll probably get it.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2057 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:04 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

xxFabianxx,
The Forsaken Saprosh
, Survivor Mafia, lynched Day 1.

Hasdgfas,
Karaar Powelan, Innkeeper
, Town, dismembered Night 1.
Shadow Knight,
Barohei Sedai of the Green Ajeh
, Town, dismembered Night 1.
Knight of Cydonia (replaces MrBuddyLee),
Ta'veren of the Light
, Town, dismembered and incinerated Night 1

(4 killshots, including Isacc's doubled one.)

Isaac,
Gholam
, Serial Killer, lynched Day Two

Nothing happened Night 2 due to KoC's nuclear blast.

Mr. Flay,
The Forsaken Badred
, Survivor Mafia, lynched Day 3.

Slicey
Kaid Dedrol, Royal Guard
, Town, strangled Night 3

(1 killshot--why did Albert not suspect that his RB might be blocked scum, especially if he found Moratorium scummy enough to RB in the first place?)

Coal Baid,
Gambler
, Survivor Gambler, lynched Day 4.

Kison
, Berany Sedai of the White Ajeh
, Town, poisoned Night 4

Faraday
, Mitsuden Sedai of the Grey Ajeh
, Town, strangled Night 4

(Two killshots.)

Welcome to Day Five.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2066 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:09 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Benmage, you seem to have more WoT knowledge than the rest of the players in this game put together. Why don't you tell us how we're going to wrap this game up? Are there two scumteams or one, based on the nightkills? If there are Black Ajah, how'll they be caught?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2067 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:11 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Sajin wrote:@MBL-I think your town.
Sajin wrote:
Vote: MBL
Kindly move your vote off of the townie please.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2070 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:29 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Sajin wrote:The key reason that I suspect him is that I think he should have suffered the penalty, and it continues to appear he has not.
Sajin, is the following the primary and/or only place you suspect ABR violated the Aes Sedai oath? Because it's really unlikely that he lied there. He didn't know the answer so he looked it up or asked. Do you have another example? Because if so, you haven't made the accusation.
Sajin wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Shadow Knight wrote:What is your partner's name? Not the player, but the character. That shouldn't out him/her at all.
I dunno.
Norida Sedai
Correct me if I am wrong but did not ABR just break the 1st oath here and thus lost his powers?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2071 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:36 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Sajin wrote:If your going to quote me, do not edit my quotes. Especially do not do so mid sentence. That is called misrepresentation. There are at least 3 people who think you telling us your sleeping location is more pro town then you not revealing it.
If you're going to get a bug up your butt about anything, it should be the repeated transposition of the words "you're" and "your" in this thread. I didn't misrepresent you in the least. You said you think I'm town, and yet you're still voting me. Rage on, Don Quixote. Then again, you voted SK day one and MoS yesterday, so I feel I'm in excellent company.

I'm not telling you where I slept. I've already told you one place I didn't sleep. Benmage and MoS have compromised on the issue, and it's time for you to quit using your superimportant superpowers to jerk the gherkin. Find some scum already.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2095 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage reads like disgusted town but he's also unfunny and not helpful. Let's see who else wants to run him up.

unvote
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2104 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why, MBL?
I was third vote on Benmage when I unvoted. Previously I was 2nd on Isacc and 3rd on Flay, and MoS says it's unimpressive to be 2nd or 3rd vote on scum, so I'm going to try for the hammer for more street cred this time.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2120 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:35 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

SpyreX, friend of scum, are you using the mystery vote on Benmage? Also, were you at all concerned about putting him at L-1?

Benmage, if you weren't so petulant over the past 24 hours, I don't think you'd have gotten the votes. You're lucky I unvoted you, or you'd be dead now.

Is it at all weird that we have at least three green Ajah?

Am I correct in guessing that poisoning, strangling and dismemberment aren't uses of Saidar? What would actually be uses of Saidar besides the incineration death we've seen?

Should Albert claim saidar detections for him and his partner?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2122 (isolation #99) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:37 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Also, Ben, clarifying, no Saidar to the Windmill or to the river the nights you were at those locations?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2124 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:39 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote: Should Albert claim saidar detections for him and his partner?
Lol, and the reasoning to avoid this???
I skimmed over the part where you also proposed this. I'm proposing it as well unless there's a downside.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2175 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:10 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I find it really bizarre that Benmage and his partner seem to totally trust one another, but haven't stated whether their role PMs guarantee their partners' alignments. And Ben seems to acknowledge the possibility of Ajah-Black Ajah pairings.

I still think Ben sounded like town pissed at a bunch of retards running him up mindlessly, but that doesn't clear Sajin, who's fearlessly telegraphed the fact he's had a role for a few days now.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2178 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:28 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

So each of you trust your partners but think that tracking Saidar use will point out all the bad guys?

Can we get statements from Ben, Sajin, ABR and via ABR, ABR's partner, stating how much they trust their partners?

Ben, did you tell your partner your result on Faraday? It's a leading possibility for why Faraday was ganked out of the blue last night, isn't it? Did you two discuss whether one of you was responsible for Faraday's death? I doubt you'd have made the kill directly, but perhaps one of you has a partner who was informed and who offed Faraday?

Does it make sense that there would be a scumteam of one Aes Sedai and some non-Saidar-wielding killers to carry out the dirty work? None of the kill methods look Saidaresque, and it'd be too easy to spot Saidar killers by massclaim with all these detects around.

I think right now I'd be looking for the people who Saidar'ed Kison, Faraday and Slicey's protect. They're probably partnered with nonmagical little dirtbags, eh?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2206 (isolation #103) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote: Ben, did you tell your partner your result on Faraday?
Yes, simply that I failed to bond. The same occurred with MoS, he lived and contributed much more in outting Flay. If I was Sajin and Black Ajah based off your analysis MoS would've been a much better target.
MoS could also be his scumpartner or a more likely night protect. There was no public reason to protect or attack Faraday, so I think you and Sajin have to be the leading candidates for his killers. (Or at the least, candidates for being scumpartners with Faraday's killer.)
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2218 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:43 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

The Aes Sedai speculation's pretty much killed this game off. Back to suspects.

vote: MoS
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2282 (isolation #105) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:34 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

One of the victims night one was possibly at the Stables.
One of the victims night four was possibly at the Barn.

The reason I say that is that it would account for the missing people in those locations according to the notes.

Of course, we might not be able to trust the notes, but after seeing some reactions in town, I think maybe some of the notes are trustworthy, particularly the earlier ones.

Did we reach any conclusions about which kills are Saidar/detectable and which aren't?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2309 (isolation #106) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:56 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MacavityLock wrote:I think it makes sense to claim what I did last night. I attempted to Still MBL.
I was able to scratch myself last night, and received no strange message from the mod, so I imagine your efforts were wasted.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2317 (isolation #107) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:53 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Sajin wrote:@MBL- I have another reason to ask you another question then, did you sleep at silo last twilight? Can you explain MLs lack of saidar detection in any other way?
Will the answer to this question possibly identify a nightkiller? Could a yes/no answer possibly give Sajin cover?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2335 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:12 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MacavityLock wrote:
Benmage wrote:@ML You alone tried to still MBL?? It requires two people, you really thought this had any chances of success?? Balderdash.
You're grasping at straws. I thought that any chance of success was highly unlikely, but that success couldn't hurt.
Did your partner try to still me too?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2347 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:31 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage wrote:I think we need MBL to claim to realize who to lynch. If he doesn't claim barn ML or ABR is lying because ABR has already claimed to RB JVW who stayed silo. The detections 'to' went to barn and silo.

I tried to force MBL to claim sleep location who whined he'd only do this if he was being voted. Seemed like the most childish idea ever and a complete waste of time. Hence my desire for a full claim. Than the utterly useless paramount aggression towards me resulted in my claim and everything since which has followed.

So let me ask this to everyone, do we want to reassert pressure onto MBL to make him claim sleeping location? This in my opinion will reveal which of the 3 are lying AS.
tl;dr: "Hi, I'm Benmage and I can't read and blah blah blah about a whole lot of nothing."

ps:
MrBuddyLee, like a month ago wrote:Thank you, people with common sense. At the Silent Speaker's request, I'll add that I was not sleeping in the Barn last night.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2350 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:47 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Can you please make the argument exquisitely clearly and slowly for those of us who don't have super extranormal magical powers?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2378 (isolation #111) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Ok wait, so 3 AS said they used the One Power at the BS. Somehow multiple reliable people detected three uses at BS as in "There were three Saidar pings from the Blacksmith last night."

And then people who actually get specific in and out results got "Blacksmith to Silo" and "Blacksmith to Barn"?

I guess I need details on the specifics here. I'll scroll back and see if I can find them. Sajin, ML, ABR are the Saidar-users in question?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2379 (isolation #112) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:51 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

ML's not lying. I believe that if a Saidar use on me was detected, that it would be reported as a Saidar use but that no directional result would be given.

Assume Blacksmith->X was left out of your results.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2386 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I'll say this one more time. I'm pretty sure that the confusing Saidar/location detect mixups are caused by me. I'm bailing out MacavityLock on the issue because I'm not scum. If I was scum, I'd just let him take the fall here.

Instead, it appears I may have to tell a little more about myself, but it's still best if I don't. Feel free to ask questions but do so with caution and forethought. Use your brains instead of just running your mouths, please, lest you appear instantly scummy like Moratorium.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2387 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MacavityLock wrote:Are you saying that we should assume that if Sajin's target stayed at the Barn, then no one needed to have been roleblocked for the results as given to have occurred?
I believe that Sajin/Benmage owe us this information.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2392 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Sajin's target or their sleeping location the night in question? Is that public?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2437 (isolation #116) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:51 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Moratorium wrote:I'm also very puzzled that you, of all people, seem to be coming to MBL's defense so adamantly. That doesn't really fit right now as MBL hasn't presented anything definite worth considering.

Well... except maybe comments like these...
MBL discussing Flay wrote: Oh cmon, be a sport. If he's lying scum, don't you at least want to give him a hint of chance for success?
Moratorium, are you still sore that I pointed out there were less nightkills the night you were roleblocked?

I think Macavity's instinct is sound here. He was about to get lynched if I remained silent. I told the truth about what happened. You guys followed a lead and it didn't pan out. Time to pursue other avenues.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2443 (isolation #117) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:34 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage wrote:I count this as you yielding.
Says the guy who just carelessly got himself run up to claim because he couldn't exercise rational judgment and common sense. You might try learning something from your experience.
Benmage wrote:No you're trying to give him an alibi with out explaining it. I'm not accepting it without you explaining more. You've been less than helpful this game. Everything you're keeping to yourself only hinders the town.
Let's take you through an exercise to see which region of your brain isn't functioning properly. If you end up swearing at me a lot after this, it's probably your thalamus.

* MacavityLock and MBL, scumpartners, get in trouble. The town "knows" that one is lying because of detects.
* MacavityLock gets run up by town. He claims. They're ready to crucify him anyway.
* MBL says "no, folks, I don't know why MacavityLock claimed to target poor innocent me last night."
* MacavityLock is lynched as murderous scum who just tried to gank MBL and got caught.
* MBL eats cake for the rest of the game.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2448 (isolation #118) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:18 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage wrote:Agree with Sajin, MBL seems quite scummy. And MBL you haven’t explained your alibi on the detections. Soooo
unvote vote MBL
You agree with exactly what about Sajin's comments?

* That I'm an Aes Sedai and Black Ajah to boot even though there are apparently no unaccounted uses of the One Power? Or did I miss something? Did someone detect a Blacksmith->somewhere One Power Day One that's unaccounted for? Is there a One Power unaccounted for every day? Do you think an Aes Sedai/Black Ajah would be stupid enough to post this:
MBL wrote:I chose to sleep at the stables night 2.
I chose to sleep at the blacksmith night 2.
I chose to sleep at the river night 2.
I chose to sleep at the windmill night 2.
I chose to sleep at the barn night 2.
I chose to sleep at the silo night 2.
I swear, Benmage, you are the laziest, most impulsive player I've ever come across on this site, and that's saying a lot. Since he's matured as a player, Albert's discipline puts yours to shame.

If you're scum, keep this up. Otherwise, please read the damned thread before you make stupid accusations that make no sense whatsoever and continue to try to out everyone's roles, including your partner's.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2450 (isolation #119) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:30 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

SpyreX wrote:Sajin: Have I missed it or did you claim a color?
Question dodged for three Sajin posts and counting.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2457 (isolation #120) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:21 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage wrote:What did I do?? Agree with anothers opinion.
Your mason partner, who you trust completely, just accused me of being Black Ajah. You followed up that post by nodding in agreement like a Dane Cook bobblehead doll. His argument has just been decimated, as it's beyond comprehension that I could possibly be Ajah, and yet you soldier on.
Benmage wrote:You are ignoring, and continuing to ignore the questions as to how you can just excuse ML’s “lie” at this point, until you prove otherwise, about the detections.
You continue to miss the fatal flaw in your theory. Your argument relies on the assumption that I'm covering up MacavityLock's lie, implying that we're scum together. You need to follow that argument through, and explain how our behavior makes sense as a scumpair. If it doesn't, you need to read the thread and decide if one of us is scummy, and make a case against them. As it stands, you're taking one tiny fact and using it to piss all over the game. It's tunnel vision, it's an attempt to draw an either/or lynch scenario when that scenario doesn't exist, and that's a scum tactic.

Make your case. Be specific. Use your limited powers of deduction the best you can.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2480 (isolation #121) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:51 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Anatomy of a horrible player, in several parts.

I: Suspicions

People Benmage has been suspicious of over the past three weeks:

1. MacavityLock
Benmage wrote:If you wanna vote for me for this, fine but it makes you look suspicious.
Benmage wrote:He's been incredibly inactive and utterly useless this game. Seems like as good as any target to lynch imo.
Benmage wrote:If you’re not scum, you’re a retard. I’m hoping its just that you’re scum.
2. julienvonwolfe
Benmage wrote: IF jvw turns out to be scum (which may happen).
3. ABR
Benmage wrote:ABR could be listed here too (as likely town), but there have been a few sketchy things I’m not sure about. Though for now he can go under town for me.
Benmage, 3 hours later wrote: i just get a subtle eerie feeling. Maybe ABR is black.
Benmage wrote:Second roleblock claim, him or ABR is deff scum.
Benmage wrote:Vote ABR has seemed more and more scummy over the last few days. No way a 'confirmed' AS D1 lived this long.
4.SpyreX
Benmage wrote:He hasn’t been playing town the way I’ve seen him (in my limited experience). So he’s definitely a possibility.
Benmage wrote:I guess I should add that neither I nor my partner tried to gentle Spryex, could be the cause for the shadow vote.
5. Kaiyruu
Benmage wrote:The whole interaction that took place between Kairyuu, Issac and Issac's final claim in addition to kairyuu's continual play has left a sour feeling for me and makes him/her my main candidate. I agree with that sentiment slicey on Kairyuu with the Issac flip SK.... his play since has just been poor, and i don't have many stronger leads and wanted to answer my own question, though i clearly need to revisit the flay debate.
6. Yosarian2
Benmage wrote:I see most scum simply ignore attacks on their partners, and we have a lot of inactivity. So again, why are you not attacking them?

7. KoC/Setael
Benmage wrote:KoC/Setael: A. your scum. or B. you followed scum, You were one of the later peoples to vote me.
Benmage wrote:Where did I say he(KoC) pushed the wagon. He's scum that hoped on mid-late.
Benmage wrote:Questions like these make me feel you’re terribly scum, because there is nothing more I can do to prove it and you know this. Fuckina. ML/KoC have me severely questioning their allegiance. Definitely more scummy people/worse claims out there. The only thing I can think of is scum.
8. Moratorium
Benmage wrote:Mort is a possibility because of that RB thing and is rather lacking input in the game.
9. MoS
Benmage wrote:MoS hasn't claimed AS, is leaning against it imo, has crazy game speculations, couldn't be bonded, is still alive for "leading the cause against (what are you claiming now, all 3-4??)...we'll go with many anti-town people"... And is as I've said playing poorly.
10. MBL
Benmage wrote:I don’t know if this case altogether is worthy of a lynching. I’d like to hear from flay first obviously, and possible hear a claim. I’m going to go look up MBL, your second suspect and read some more people in iso. If flay doesn’t properly defend himself and nothing else seems more convincing I could see myself eventually joining my vote against him.
People currently being bizarrely ignored by Benmage:
Goatrevolt, thesilentspeaker, armlx

Hypothesis A:
Benmage is scum spreading suspicions widely about town. Despite having inside information on detects from himself and his partner, he appears to have been unable to establish the possible innocence of a single Aes Sedai, let along a single member of town.

Hypothesis B:
Benmage is a dreadful townie whose rampant antagonism and illogical behavior got himself and his partner (and others) outed.

More on that in the next post.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2482 (isolation #122) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:55 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

II. Rolefishing/outing:

1. MoS
Benmage wrote:You believe him to be scum, or you know him to be scum? I think it is a waste to out a cop role, but this seems like what your claiming.
Benmage wrote:@MoS What about you dude. It seemed like you did some sort of investigation thing that outted/confirmed Flay. Who else can you confirm. You'd think scum would aim at these confirmed town PR's?? Especially this cop-like one. So before you die MoS, how about sharing other leads.
Benmage wrote:You only nailed Flay. With some weird post that suggested you knew about his role, I still don’t know exactly what you were hinting at but it suggested you as cop-like, and it worked because he was scum.

But why haven't you confirmed anyone else? You seem to have half-claimed/outted yourself....why haven't you delivered more information?
2. MBL
Benmage wrote:Now I want a full claim from MBL.
Benmage wrote:Personally I'd say I'd like to hear of all of ABR's detections and his partners
3. Macavity
Benmage wrote:You know what ML will claim... i don't lets see it because I think he's scum.
4. Sajin
Benmage wrote:I don’t think it outted you as badly as you’re saying Did everyone else auto assume it was Sajin just due to detections?
5. ABR
Benmage wrote:Look at it this way, ME-Sajin are town. Let’s suppose for a second ABR and his partner are town. KoC and Mos could be town too. MoS has acted town, I couldn’t bond him, nor could I KoC. That’s 6 people we could seriously confirm town. With sleep locations and other detections we could seriously narrow down some others.
6. Setael/KoC
I failed to bond Seraphim/Knight of Cydonia.
7. Benmage

(outed himself)

Hypothesis A:
Only a terrible player would do this as scum OR as town.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2484 (isolation #123) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

III. Contradictions, Fishing for Dirt, and other creepy statements

Conflicting statements on Benmage's "town" list:

1. MoS
Benmage wrote:Chillax, MoS, this sounds like one scum protecting another scum (note, I don’t think either of you are scum)
Benmage wrote:Since when did MoS become confirmed town?
Benmage wrote:Also I dislike where you almost auto assume Spryex as being already confirmed town.
Benmage wrote:MoS hasn't claimed AS, is leaning against it imo, has crazy game speculations, couldn't be bonded, is still alive for "leading the cause against (what are you claiming now, all 3-4??)...we'll go with many anti-town people"... And is as I've said playing poorly.
2. Moratorium
Benmage wrote:1. For who I think could be town are Faraday, and Moratorium. Moratorium has been even more on the ball, though I wish he was more active of late. He was a forerunner against Fabian, put pressure on Kairyuu and Issac and helped out Issac.
Benmage wrote:Honestly Mort you're on my list after ABR and ML so I expect as much.
3. Sajin:
Benmage wrote:Look at it this way, ME-Sajin are town.
Benmage wrote:I'm not ignoring my partner possibility for scum/lying.
Inconsistent scumpartner pairs drawn:

1. ABR + Macavity
Benmage wrote:Of course Macavity you’d say this to guard your scum buddy. Cause ABR will probably get caught in a lie when he attempts to claim his detections. So Let’s see the detections ABR.
Benmage wrote:Look at it this way, ME-Sajin are town. Let’s suppose for a second ABR and his partner are town. KoC and Mos could be town too. MoS has acted town, I couldn’t bond him, nor could I KoC. That’s 6 people we could seriously confirm town.
2. Macavity+MBL
Benmage wrote:covering up ML's "lie"

Fishing for dirt on people/confirmed town:

1. on Slicey
Benmage wrote:@Kairyuu what is your argument against Slicey again?
2. on Setael and JVW
Benmage wrote:Now can you seriously stop just saying to lynch JFW, and now Setael simply for asking you to answer questions? At least give more cause as to why lynch these two.
Creepy statements:
The last note was also proven accurate.
How so? Dead players are unaccounted for and even then you only know it's accurate if all players from that location die and you count scum vs town. This reeks of inside information on who the remaining scum are.
Benmage wrote: I should've hammered myself outta spite, but doubt an AS could do that
Don't you KNOW whether or not a protown AS can do that? Isn't it in your role PM?
Benmage wrote:This is the only last minor possibility, but I think Sajin being alive alone clears this greatly.
Then why do you keep accusing Macavity, ABR, MoS, etc. of being Black AS if/when their partners are alive?
Benmage wrote:What that JVW or MBL are lying...i see no reason to go with what they say and pursue either of you, if it turns out false we can pursue them next.
Setting up the old one-two mislynch punch, except in this case it's the 1-2-3-4 punch.
Benmage wrote:
KoC wrote:
Benmage wrote:I could enlighten you as to why you failed to bond me, but I have no intention of doing so. Suffice to say I have a good reason not to do so, and I suspect MoS has a similar reason.
Of course not KoC, why say your scum?
I'm not scum, Benmage.

You're making the amazing assumption that all three people you failed to bond are scum? Faraday came up town, and your bond failed on him. So your accusation here makes ZERO sense.

Hypothesis A:
Benmage has taken about 30 distinct anti-town acts. That's because he is scum, and he should be put down promptly.

Hypothesis B:
Benmage has taken about 30 distinct anti-town acts. He's town and he needs to learn to play this game, so he should be encouraged to simmer down, watch, and learn for a bit.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2503 (isolation #124) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I'm flexible. Town loses a little utility from me claiming but not a ton, and might gain information.

I assume there are about 4 scum remaining, and perhaps a few protown power roles. If seven say no to the claim, I say we nix it, because that means that a few protown power roles see it as detrimental.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2506 (isolation #125) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

the silent speaker wrote:This is a terrible, terrible argument full of bad thinking and it makes me want to lynch MBL.
tss, I don't mean the argument 100% literally. I'm trying to drive home the point that if I were scumpartners with Macavity, bailing him out right there was about the worst play I could have made.

I'm just a little tired of fending off retarded argument after retarded argument because Benmage (and a few others) are too lazy to read the thread properly and think. Somebody's night action on me failed, so I'm scum? Great. I'm Black Ajah who straight-up lied in a thread for no reason whatsoever? Stupid and annoying to have to deal with this crap over and over again.

Clearly, as a result of the oddness my role caused night results, I'm going to have to fend off all sorts of accusations over the next few days. I'm pretty sure I'm playing my role properly though--drawing heat away from the pro-town Aes Sedai. Eating a nightkill would be a win.

All that being said, I do find it odd that MacavityLock claimed to try and still me all by himself. I suggest this for a few reasons:

1) If his partner is ABR, why didn't they ask anyone else to help still me? I read in thread it takes more than one.. so why would Mac piss his night action away if there was like 0% chance of it working? Why wouldn't Albert invoke the usual "My partner has a request" and actually get the job done ???
2) Why still MBL when it's obvious from the thread that I'm not Aes Sedai?

Is it possible that Macavity tried to fry me last night and failed? Does that make more sense than him trying to still me?

Macavity, last chance to admit you did anything besides stilling, because I don't particularly buy that that's what you tried to do to me.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2507 (isolation #126) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage wrote:I'd like to see you claim.
You can rest assured that I won't be doing a thing simply because you suggested it. You outed or tried to out about 8 players singlehandedly. If there was a scummy for terrible play, you'd win it, UNLESS you're scum.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2512 (isolation #127) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Since I have no way of knowing what abilities you people have, I assumed you used something practical every night. If stilling is a superior option to other choices, then obviously I retract my comments about your action being scummy.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2514 (isolation #128) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I think someone detected One Power and SpyreX claimed it? I don't believe anyone specifically tied him to the action.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2538 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:10 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Can you guys please post the full list of quotes in which you believe Albert's lied? I haven't exactly seen it.. over time, each accusation has seemed like nitpicking, but perhaps I missed something.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2540 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:29 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Weak.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2544 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:20 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

A) Albert never did actually say "X is scum."

B) He made a couple of statements that can be translated, essentially, as "That behavior is glaring, I'm pretty damned positive you're scum now."

C) The mod isn't a douchebag, and I don't think he wants his game decided on a technicality like that, so I doubt he's counting it as a lie. I believe the lies he had in mind for disqualification were along the lines of "I am not Aes Sedai," or "I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

I'm not defending Albert here so much as I'm defending the mod. For all I know, Albert could be scum. But I don't think you guys are interpreting the lying oath in the spirit it was intended.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2554 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:12 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage wrote:I wish he’d make a funny one about all the people you’ve said ‘go after obvious scum’.
Funny you mention this.. I've been looking up who suspects who, and it seems quite a few people suspect BOTH MacavityLock and ABR. Are you guys hypothesizing that one of these Aes Sedai mason pairs is scum-scum?
Sajin wrote:MBL can you put the chain saw away?
This idiotic new catchphrase you newbies are tossing around.. it's called the chainsaw defense, and supposedly it refers to attacking the person who's attacking your scumpartner.

Please be specific here with your accusation, Sajin.

1) Who is my supposed scumpartner, and who is attacking them?
2) Who am I chainsaw-attacking in an effort to protect my scumpartner?

unvote, vote: Sajin.
I'm starting to think my first vote of the game may have been dead on.

I'll go out of turn.
Not Aes Sedai.
Back to Yos.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2555 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:15 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

And by the way, votes haven't been used effectively this day. No reason to waste a week massclaiming alone--I think everyone should also put their primary suspicions on record with votes.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2558 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:26 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Can you please not answer questions for your partner, who you suspect might be scum? I asked him who I'm chainsawing to "defend" MacavityLock. (who I just attacked--remember complimenting me?)
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2565 (isolation #135) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:45 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I've felt uncomfortable about Sajin all game. I don't like his attempt to get an Aes Sedai punished for "lying" day one when it wasn't even remotely a lie, I don't like his excessive trust of Benmage, I don't like that he's avoiding giving a target but is demanding one of me, I don't like that he sounds really shady avoiding giving out his Ajah color, I don't like his attack on MoS day one, I don't like his lack of critical analysis on the night notes, and I don't like his bossy recklessness about demanding claims.

I don't like that he was fine with his partner outing him as an Aes Sedai but then yelled at him for it. I don't like that he was against claiming Aes Sedai but now that he's been outed, he wants all other Aes Sedai outed.

I don't like that he said in thread he thinks I'm town, but is still pressing me for information I'm not willing to give. I don't like that he then accused me of being Aes Sedai, when that's ludicrous considering I blatantly lied in thread for no reason whatsoever.

I really don't like that his main reason for suspecting ABR, as of June 9th, was that ABR had claimed not to know his partner's rolename and then went to PM to look it up.

He might just be a little dim. But he and Benmage have definitely played anti-town today, and it wouldn't shock me if one is scum.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2571 (isolation #136) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:40 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I just read all of Albert's posts. Goddamn. Things that struck me:

1) He's made a great effort to not lie, especially considering he's, you know, Albert.

2) He's done some protown things, like suggest the proper use for Flay's lie detect, avoid outing people, etc.

3) This bothers me:

When Kairyuu motivated me, there was only one kill.

Are Aes Sedai typically limited to one role action a night?

If you have a roleblocking ability, then being motivated would allow you to perform a kill AND a roleblock in the same night, correct? So why would the fact that there was only one kill the night you were motivated clear you (or anyone else motivated on such a night) in the least?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2582 (isolation #137) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage, if you have all your partner's detects confirmed and you're willing to vouch for them, I'll answer that question. I don't want him weaseling out of anything based on my answer. (Or anyone else, for that matter, but meh, seems like we have plenty of Aes Sedai to confirm detects.)
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2583 (isolation #138) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Also, can we please claim sleeping locations BEFORE nightfall this time so we have the locations of dead people accounted for as well? Or is there a reason why that would be dangerous?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2592 (isolation #139) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MoS claimed. julienvonwolfe next.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2603 (isolation #140) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:00 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I already claimed not Aes Sedai.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2605 (isolation #141) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:02 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Also, TSS is unclaimed. And no, we don't have full claims from everyone. That was not the deal. If you want to run it by town, go ahead, but personally I think it's a terrible idea that KoC just fullclaimed.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2611 (isolation #142) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:19 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage wrote:So did you sleep Silo twilight 4??
Quit being a douche. Asking the same question over and over won't get it answered.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2612 (isolation #143) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:20 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Oh, nevermind, it's early and I forgot I promised to answer that if you could vouch. I'm the douche, albeit a sleepy one.

No, I didn't sleep at the Silo twilight 4.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2615 (isolation #144) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:26 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

It's not condemning him. I've already vouched for the cause of the problem.

So obviously, if you think the detect is a clear sign of scum, the correct play is to try to lynch me, and then if I come up scum, lynch him.

protip: i won't come up scum, and Macavity might still be scum even though the missing detect is not evidence for that
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2623 (isolation #145) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:43 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Full claim is retarded, but KoC already fucked us over by claiming Yellow. Great job...
I don't like this post. Sounds phony.

SpyreX, will you be my partner?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2626 (isolation #146) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:46 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

And I think the claim should proceed one step at a time.

1) Claim AS/not AS (complete)
2) Claim detects for previous nights, look for discrepancies
3) Claim nightaction targets if necessary
4) Claim full nightactions if necessary
5) Claim roles if necessary

FOS: MoS, Sajin, KoC
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2629 (isolation #147) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:01 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Hey, I defer to the wisdom of all you magical motherfuckers.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2639 (isolation #148) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:53 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

the silent speaker wrote:I still, however, believe that MBL is scum; Isacc claimed Power-proof too, remember.
Yes, we're in a game with 14 cops and any of them can find scum simply by targeting them with One Power. I surrender to your superior logic.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2644 (isolation #149) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:01 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

SpyreX wrote:Assuming the doubling effect of AS AND the fact that a DOC just came out, thats not really gonna fly.
Isn't it a little suspicious that a doctor offered to come out first and so willingly? Use your brain, man...
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2647 (isolation #150) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:08 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Kairyuu wrote:If you can't disprove my point then this is baseless posturing.
Kairyuu wrote:@Goat: Why is it unnecessary? Please explain to me why I'm wrong. If you can't then your statement is just as baseless as MoS' was. If you're going to oppose something that has logic backing it up, then you need to provide an actual counter, rather than just telling me I'm wrong.
Actually, Kira, your argument is pretty weak. As you've said, there's a CHANCE we might be able to catch scum by massclaiming and using detects to pinpoint kills. Doesn't that rely on the argument that all kills are One Power? I believe I already have a few dillweeds accusing me of being scum even though I'm not a One Power user... that puts a pretty big dent in your irrefutable logic right there.

If you're going to push a massclaim that could endanger the more valuable power roles, you'd better examine the pros and cons more carefully.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2651 (isolation #151) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:10 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I also find it sketchy that a non One Power user who supposedly can't night talk with One Power users, seems to have enough information to know for certain that it's win-win for all One Power users to fully reveal.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2657 (isolation #152) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:13 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage wrote:Why aren't you pursuing further, you've seemed to decided on what you think of that claim..
I will, for sure. I figured I'd get myself on record as cautious about fullclaims. SpyreX was trying to use KoC's claim as justification for everyone spilling full beans, and that sounds reckless to me.
Benmage wrote:What are you worried about? Didn’t you not state that your death alone is benefit to the town…Do you still feel this way? I mean I’d die before the doctor role…
I'm so tired of you. I can't imagine I'm the first.
MoS wrote:Seriously, am I the only one who finds it ironic that Kairyuu and SpyreX, two non-Saidar users, would deign to tell us Aes Sedai how best to utilize our claims, when they don't even know the ramifications of revealing the kind of information we have?
No, you'd be the second. I'm non-AS and I can tell they're both being hasty and behaving in a suspect manner.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2661 (isolation #153) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:30 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Is it at all weird that we have at least three green Ajah?
When Ben claimed and said his partner would claim, I made the incorrect assumption that his partner was green too. Two plus the dead green = 3 green.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2664 (isolation #154) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:32 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

SpyreX wrote:That aside, the above should be a giant klaxon for "Ohh gee maybe color and partner claiming makes sense"
You really think the mod's going to set up the game such that a massclaim of Aes Sedai will narrow the possible Black(s) to six people?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2666 (isolation #155) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:33 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

SpyreX wrote:The information regarding claims is in the thread. This statement is an objective lie.
Jesus, quit trying to get Aes Sedai fucked over. It was an honest counting mistake. What's wrong with you people?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2672 (isolation #156) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:44 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

SpyreX wrote:If nailing down claims when ohh, the game has all claimed, and parsing out the actions to find discrepancies isn't a town move, well.
The game hasn't all claimed. We've basically just figured out that 16 people claim to be Aes Sedai and two claim other stuff. That's like figuring out at the start of the game "gee, I get the sense there's a lot of power". That doesn't mean the wisest thing to do is necessarily massclaim...

Claiming detects ("I got BS->Barn" etc.) seems like the next logical step in this process. We find out whether anyone feels the need to lie about detects, and most likely everything synchs up. It's nearly impossible to lie in this phase, but it is possible for scum to use the results of this phase to try and lie about the next phase, most likely where we claim the destinations of role actions.

Claiming partners should probably be done first.. in order from sketchiest person to least sketchy.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2675 (isolation #157) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

unpartnered AS:

MoS
Goat
Mort
Set
TSS
KoC
JVW
Yos
Arm

Claim away, boys.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2682 (isolation #158) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MrBuddyLee wrote:unpartnered AS:

MoS
Mort
Set
TSS
Arm
I believe those of you with dead partners should claim first.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2685 (isolation #159) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:15 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:I didn't want to claim at that point, but he jumped on me as scum rather than accepting that - kinda like, oh, I dunno, scum pushing to out an important PR?
You should FOS yourself for the way you, oh, I dunno, outed yourself as a doctor.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2696 (isolation #160) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:51 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Kairyuu wrote:I don't get why so many people don't agree with me, given all of the logic some of us have presented on the subject.
You haven't actually presented any logic on it. You've simply stated:

1) We massclaim
2) ?
3) Profit

I understand that you're more intelligent than the rest of us, Kira, but perhaps making your (2) more explicit would help us less gifted folks understand what you're thinking. You also may want to explain how your plan catches scum if nightkills aren't One Power-based.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2709 (isolation #161) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage, do you think there are two yellow doctors in this game? If not, it's significantly likely that KoC is fakeclaiming scum who's not nervous about being NKed. Meaning it's likely that another doctor claimant could be in the voices clamoring against a massclaim.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2712 (isolation #162) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:31 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I'm saying that I've never seen a doc claim as loosely as the school slut on prom night before. It's fishy. And we're thinking we'll have 2 of each color claim most likely, so it won't shock me to see a 2nd doc claim come rolling through, and off the bat, I'd say yours is more likely to be BS right now due to the circumstances of your claim.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2838 (isolation #163) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:01 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

the silent speaker wrote:KOC is lying scum.
I've advocated this position.
the silent speaker wrote:Kairyuu is likely scum.
This as well.
tss wrote:Assuming that Faraday was targeted with the Power by the Black Ajah, and I intend to detail why I think that assumption may be made, either Setael, Benmage, or Sajin (IIRC) is scum.
I also don't like the way Sajin's played, but I'm less sure about him as scum.
tss wrote:MBL is likely scum, but this is less provable.
This misunderstanding is because you're not basing your analysis off people's, you know, actually playing of the game of mafia.

Also, for those of us non-OP-slingers, this is an exquisitely boring process we're going through right now. Can we please hurry it up so we can start playing mafia again?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2850 (isolation #164) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:54 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

the silent speaker wrote:I could point out that you were buddying up to ABR disgustingly through Day 1, but that would just be petty.
So this means you think ABR is obvious town? Please clarify.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2860 (isolation #165) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

That was a theory of mine early, but I think it's pretty much garbage. I knew the locations had a purpose, and I didn't know about all this Saidar hoodoo, so that was my best guess. I believe other people have also poked around that possibility.

I don't think scum have to be in the same room as us to kill us, but it's possible. If anyone used Saidar on Flay's victims the nights he killed, they can possibly confirm/deny this. I asked Isacc in hopes of getting him to drop that info.

I don't understand your theory that me asking about someone's locations the previous night makes me likely to be scum trying to pin them down tomorrow night.
tss wrote:Don't be silly. You don't buddy based on who I think is town. For quite a long time I was convinced that you and Albert were actually scum together, or possibly Aes Sedai partners; now that is pretty obviously impossible, but the connective activity between you is still there and it reflects bady on you.
I saw someone trying to get a claimed Aes Sedai (Albert) penalized for lying when he didn't remotely lie. Yeah, that's buddying. Whatever.

The next day I went after Albert, and then Flay for this:
MBL wrote:It's also interesting to see that Flay unvoted Albert right as Albert was beginning to come under pressure (5 votes).
So yeah, I don't think you've read the totality of my posts if you think I'm buddying scum.

tss, what's your present take on Albert the roleblocking Aes Sedai?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2861 (isolation #166) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

dismembered, incinerated, strangled, poisoned

Only one of these sounds like One Power to me. Does anyone have cause to believe that "strangled", "poisoned" and "dismembered" are One Power killing mechanisms?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2878 (isolation #167) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:39 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I would like to point out, Shadow Knight was killed twice over, so JVW is probalby full of shit anyways.
unvote, vote: MoS

B.S.

Can those of you with detects please boldly fill in our sleeping chart with where Shadow Knight slept N1?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2884 (isolation #168) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:39 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Well, I don't think it changes the fact that JVW is probably scum, but it *does* change my claim that the person he claims to have targeted was killed twice.
Because he probably WAS killed twice and JVW's protect actually blocked one of those kill attempts?

At least we know to ring up MoS now if JVW comes up town, sound good?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2885 (isolation #169) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:40 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Also, where did ShadowKnight (and the other dead people) sleep? C'mon, magic weirdos, use your voodoo.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2889 (isolation #170) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:02 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage wrote:In my opinion I think KoC replaced back in and is scum.
This is terrible logic, utterly false, and should be modkillable unless you and everyone else stfu about it immediately, imo.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2917 (isolation #171) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:53 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MBL is not claiming any more info about his role because MBL doesn't need to, and because it's healthy for town for me not to. Vote the person you think is most likely scum and until then, trust me and/or keep an eye on me. Whatever.

Again, for the 12th time, if you think finding scum in this game is as easy as seeing which players resist the 8 billion Saidar uses in this game, you're retarded.

Where did Shadow Knight sleep N1? I think I've asked this like 12 times, and the people who can detect should be able to figure it out from the matrix of information.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2926 (isolation #172) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Benmage wrote:
the silent speaker wrote:
MBL wrote:Again, for the 12th time, if you think finding scum in this game is as easy as seeing which players resist the 8 billion Saidar uses in this game, you're retarded.
Counterargument: Isacc.
sexy
stupid

Point #800132 why it's stupid:

Isacc claimed One-Power immunity because he was run up to a bunch of votes, was in trouble, and had to deal with the fact that ABR roleblocked him N1.
It was self-preservation.

MBL claimed glitchability of One Power because otherwise MacavityLock was about to be exiled, possibly mis-exiled, due to an unexpected result.
This was not self-preservation by MBL--MBL actually showed his hand in preservation of Truth, Justice, and the Westlands Way.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2927 (isolation #173) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MoS, JVW and KoC, what was the destination of the single One Power detect from Silo on Night One?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2930 (isolation #174) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I misinterpreted your post. If there's only one Saidar use that JVM/KoC was responsible for, what was its destination?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2932 (isolation #175) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Ok.

vote: JVW
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2946 (isolation #176) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:15 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

unvote
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2953 (isolation #177) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:57 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Setael wrote:T2: global block
What happened to this?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2962 (isolation #178) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I'm guessing he means "attempted to still" considering he roleblocked people the next few nights...
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2963 (isolation #179) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

And by the way, aren't all you magic fools supposed to be claiming
tonight's
targets, not previous nights' targets?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2971 (isolation #180) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:27 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

JVW, do you get detects? What were your Silo-> and ->Silo detects N1? MoS and KoC say there was only one, from Silo->Stables I believe. That's why you're being lynched--because there's no detect corresponding to your supposed protect of SK.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2977 (isolation #181) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:07 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

unvote

tss, wouldn't the logical play, if JVW comes up town, be to lynch the people who lied about his nonuse of Saidar?

JVW specifically said he wasn't roleblocked, so his Saidar use should have been detected, even if it failed.

MoS and KoC claim that there was only one Silo outward detect, accounted for by either MoS or KoC, meaning they are flatly stating that JVW did NOT use Saidar on SK. This would also imply that some nightkills aren't Saidar-based.

So isn't the right play to most likely lynch MoS and/or KoC if JVW comes up doc? Why SpyreX?

Also, we aren't massclaiming, so I don't understand why anyone's panties are in a bunch about me not fullclaiming right now. You know as much about me as you do about a handful of the Aes Sedai who haven't given their colors/abilities. And that apparently pisses off a few scum in this crew badly, including the scumlikely JVW.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2981 (isolation #182) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:28 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I'll point out that:

1) JVW is about to die, and instead of railing against KoC, he is railing against MBL and "bandwagoners". I think this is a pretty clear indication that JVW is scum, because otherwise he'd know 100% that KoC is lying scum.

2) JVW wants me dead. Ergo scum wants me dead. tss, Benmage, and SpyreX are relatively obsessive about me getting claimed and/or dead. On the off-chance that I die tonight, keep in mind that scum may be this pissed because they tried a night action on me and experienced something similar to what Macavity experienced.

Macavity didn't think I was scum for that. Why are these other sinister magical weirdos drooling and frothing about me? :)
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2989 (isolation #183) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I'll be happy to vote if you tell me what you're testing. As long as I don't die or lynch anyone unexpectedly, I'm probably fine with it.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2990 (isolation #184) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Oh, actually, I think I get it.
vote: MacavityLock
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2991 (isolation #185) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

er vote:
macavitylock
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2994 (isolation #186) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

vote: Macavitylock
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2996 (isolation #187) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

lol stfu
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #2999 (isolation #188) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Julienvonwolfe, did you tell your original partner Tenchi (who Yosarian2 replaced) that you were a Yellow Ajah doctor? Because he was at River and could have roleblocked you if he knew you were going to protect ShadowKnight.

Yos2 claims Tenchi did nothing, but that's not necessarily true, as Tenchi could have put the order in any time before lynch.

Also, did you get a message from the mod saying that you were roleblocked?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3000 (isolation #189) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Also, the people at River should definitely figure out based on detects whether or not Yos2/Tenchi took action night one.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3003 (isolation #190) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

According to other players who were roleblocked, they received messages from the mod saying they were blocked and their action didn't go through, I believe. You'll want to check this with the mod, because as it stands, your attempted Saidar use was not detected. That means either you are lying about using it, or that you were roleblocked and were kept from using it.

Your detects now match up with KoC, I believe, meaning KoC's neck isn't on the line if you come up town.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3017 (isolation #191) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MacavityLock wrote:This is proof that he is not immune to the One Power, and thus not a Gholam. That concludes this test of the Emergency Gholam Detection System.
Thank you, MacavityLock, for helping me restore a small shred of my sanity.

If any of you scum still believe I'm a Gholam, I suppose you can target me for NK tonight and see for yourselves.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3055 (isolation #192) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Sajin wrote:It should be quite obvious what the results of my ability is. Also it should be obvious why I thought Kairyuu is town. I had seperate reasons to suspect ABR who was debunking this ability far earlier besides my suspicions as posted in the thread. Should also explain why I did not like MBL not detection claiming.
Sajin, was this you?
anonymous wrote:There were three people sleeping in the Stables last night. One of those people do not have the best interests of the town at heart.
Because Kairyuu, Isacc and myself slept at the Stables night one. Considering Isacc was the anti-town in that bunch, why would you still suspect me at this point?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3056 (isolation #193) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Oh, nevermind, we were at the Blacksmith.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3072 (isolation #194) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:21 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

We have JVW claiming to have N1-targeted ShadowKnight, who died N1. His One Power use did not show up on KoC's or MoS's detect. Even though we have a direct contradiction between Setael and Sajin which needs to be explained, doesn't it make more sense to take out ShadowKnight's killer first?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3075 (isolation #195) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:13 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Mufasa wrote:Night Three I wagered on OGB and I occupied OGB
Mufasa was a roleblocker and blocked Setael night three. That's why there's no note from Setael until now. (Assuming the original replaced player didn't get a twilight action in on time.)

Here are Setael's posts about the notes. I'd think he'd have been really excited to find out the identity of the other Brown Ajah to catch a scum, but I don't see that in his posts:
Setael wrote:It's pretty clear that the notes are true, which makes me suspicious of MBL who disappeared after trying to discredit them.
Setael wrote:The fact that both of those notes can't be true is really throwing me off...
Setael wrote:Maybe one is true and one isn't... I don't know. It's not a good call to just totally ignore them though, especially since yesterday's appears to have been accurate.
Setael wrote:@ABR - I'm not concerned about the notes for now since they contradict each other which means one of them is not true. However, you are certainly wrong that they mean nothing.
Setael wrote:I think they do indicate exactly how many ppl that slept there are protown and how many aren't. However, I have no explanation for the 2 contradicting notes so I still don't know if they are helpful or not. I think one of them I generated by a town power role and maybe the 2nd one is generated by scum meant to deceive.
Setael wrote:One of our notes was not true today. They directly contradicted each other. I can't help but think that the person generating the other note (you, evidently) is not protown.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3076 (isolation #196) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:22 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Sajin, why didn't you mention the discrepancy between the notes until just now when you roleclaimed? I would think you'd have been excited to out the 2nd Brown since the start of this game day, knowing they're almost certainly scum.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3077 (isolation #197) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:24 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Myndrunner wrote:Like a good brown, I leave no bit of research unchecked.
Oddly, Myndrunner claimed his role day one, LOL.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3082 (isolation #198) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:43 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I'm not dodging your question, it's just that I'm busy hunting scum and have had more important things to do then defend myself from silly little pseudo-attacks.
Sajin wrote:MBL, you previously stated that you were perfectly fine with the notices. Now as soon as you know they were from me you immediately try to bash them/me. Why switch?
I've been on-again-off-again about the notes. Read my post history. And I think it's fairly obvious that we're ALL in agreement that some of the notes are sketchy.. we just don't know which ones yet. Before today, we only hypothesized the notes might be sketchy.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3085 (isolation #199) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Sajin said nothing til Setael claimed.

And Setael already said his actions N123 were none, none, roleblocked.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”