The Sopranos: A Deadly Game (GAME OVER!)

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by Kise »

/confirm
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by Kise »

FoS
: Ash for adding to a baseless wagon. With that said:

Vote: Empking

You're not the king. You're not even the Boss.

to tired to make a random vote of my own.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by Kise »

July Fools!

Unvote; Vote: Ash

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by Kise »

Somebody doesn't read everything before posting..

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by Kise »

Yeah.. the fact that I was joking w/ my vote on Emp.

My spider sense is tingling... It's telling me that the RVS is nearly over

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by Kise »

Indeed I am. InHim should be ashamed of himself as well, but with Ash being the last person who joined the bandwagon, I voted for him because he oughtta know better (if he's townie) that you don't needlessly hop on a baseless voting-party.

How long will you stay on Empking's wagon?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by Kise »

Wagoning is bad when it is without merit.

@Tom - Empking is a known minimal-commenting player, so, I take it that hohum wants to toy with him by pressuring Emp into giving a good response(?).

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by Kise »

Yup.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:with Ash being the last person who joined the bandwagon, I voted for him because he oughtta know better (if he's townie) that you don't needlessly hop on a baseless voting-party.
It may take a bigger case to get Ash lynched, but between him, inHim & yourself, one has to be scum.. I just don't see a townie player hopping onto a now-5-person wagon so nonchalantly. Mafia more than likely would join the party since they can cover up the fact that 4 other people voted for Empking also. And from there, it's a chaotic case of "which one(s) out of the 5 are scum?"

Poro's vote can lightly be taken as an obv-joke vote.. but it's the bandwagon that follows that raises suspicion.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Post by Kise »

Porochaz wrote:
Kise wrote:Wagoning is bad when it is without merit.
How do you suggest we go after scum then?
Peg them after they hop on a wagon, without merit. Aye?

@InHim - I thought you had enough experience to know that you should never do anything to raise suspicion about you. Remember when I did that, f*cked around and got lynched?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Post by Kise »

Ash, am I suppose to change my vote to every person that hops on Empking's wagon thereafter? :?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Post by Kise »

"Last person to hop on the wagon at the time I made my vote"
<--- In other words.

......... Emp was here?
He needs to upload an avy.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Kise »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:does my vote make you uncomfortable. and please don't say random stage or ill punch you in the face.
That's gangsta'.
but the emp bandwagon and inhim is funny. why is he getting attacked when there is plenty of people after him that pushed it even worse. i seriously doubt that the first couple on that bandwagon are scum. but im seriously looking at the last half.
I think I'm reading this wrong. Are you defending inHim, or Emp?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Post by Kise »

CJMiller, right? His vote for al was as insubstantial as the soulja boy dance. As for millar13...? Meh. He was town in another game and absolutely refused to scumhunt, so it's interesting to see that he's calling a lot of people out in this game for doing things that make him feel uneasy.

IGMEOY
millar13
FoS
on CJMiller
Unvote

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Kise »

zwetschenwasser wrote:My inside info gives me good vibes from al's play so far.
Don't tease the cock if you don't plan on making it climax. I'm not going to gauge you for information, but I didn't get a damn thing that helps me to identify any other players here and who their character might be.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:13 am

Post by Kise »

voke =/= vote

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 pm

Post by Kise »

Unvote; Vote: zwet

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Kise »

I wasn't asking zwet to give up any information. Just stating that my role PM (and even the sample Role PM on page 1) in no way hints to anything that can correlate to what Al has said, so zwet looks like he's trying to clear himself in the event that Al flips town.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Kise »

Just found this:
zwetschenwasser wrote:There are some mafia families who are trying to keep Tony Soprano in power for business reasons, and I'm assuming there are also usurper families. (this may or may not be a softclaim). Therefore, I think al is town.
Still, I don't see how Al is town, although I'm not saying that Al is scum.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Kise »

Right. And what content have you posted lately?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:Right. And what content have you posted
lately
AT ALL????

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Post by Kise »

hohum wrote:I've answered a few questions directed at me, I've prodded a couple of people for information and I've posted short opinions from time to time.
Minus the prodding, this is about 3/4's of what I myself am doing, except I have actual meat to my serious posts and not gaul damn gristle.
Your preference for deflection instead of having a conversation with me like an adult is noted.
nhammen..... Is this nhammen!?!? You're saying the exact same lines I have said in our other game. Get original, you swagger jacker. BTW, what kind of convo do you want to have? You called me uncool and gave me scum points... The phuck else was I supposed to say about that?
Hurry up and quote the particular sentence(s) that you think I'm committing hypocrisy so I can go ahead and shut you down. I have a feeling you are referring to when I say "in the event Al is town." In case you don't know, that was me implying that zwet (as scum) wants to parlay his confidence in Al being town because he expects a lynch and wants to come back on day 2 and use the fact that he knew Al was town as an alibi to prove himself to be obv-town. Better yet, they could both be scum and zwet is making an attempt to prevent his partner's lynch. This is what you call theorizing, hohum. Zwet shouldn't mention his "inside info" and expect us to trust him without anything solid for us to go on.
How is that post of mine different from this post of yours? We both chose to rely on previous comments to justify our votes... It looks like the hypocrisy is more so on your side.
Sure, because it's pro-scum of me to point out the peculiarity of a 4-person bandwagon, five hours into the game. :roll:
Fuck it. Obvscum.

Unvote, Vote: Kise

Prove me wrong.
All I'm going to say about this is that I hope you're not the vig.

(No, I am not fishing. Phuck off.)

I think I can make a non-OMGUSy case here.. be back soon.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by Kise »

hohum wrote:I am not who you think I am.
Alrighty then. Strangely enough, most of what you have said (regarding IIOA, etc.) is all of what I have said in an ongoing game to nhammen, who just so happens to be strikingly similar to your straightforward post-style. I figured you were him and were trying to screw with me.
hohum wrote:I am also capable of forming an original thought. If this is an argument you've used in another game to shut down someone else's lunacy then you get double the scum points for actually knowing better.
How would you be able to reward me these points if you can't prove it? This is nothing more than a needless mischaracterization. There was no point in bringing this up, unless this is your petty attempt to throw another handful of dirt on my name.
hohum wrote:You're
A) hedging your bet on Al's flip
B) Doing exactly what you just accused zwet of one post earlier
You have no warrant to speak with such certainty about my mindset. First of all, Al is placed on my default/neutral list. With that said, I'm trying to figure out how zwet comes to the conclusion that Al is town, since I myself have not considered Al's alignment. So, I don't know how you came to believe that I have faith in Al being pro-town, but you have a horrible misreading of what I have said.

If players can list reasons why they think people are scum, then they should also list reasons why they think someone is town. Zwet failed to do that. Nobody told him to come forth and mention this inside info, so nobody else can be held accountable for the fact that he neglected providing more concrete evidence to justify his faith in Al. Go back and re-read Post 193 and you'll see that I mention zwet is the one betting on Al flipping town, or they could both be scum.
hohum wrote:One that doesn't involve immature knee-jerk reactions from you would be lovely. Thank you for asking; though judging by your reaction you'd much rather flame me than take me seriously. Do so at your own peril.
You've been a hard-ass towards a few this entire game, and lived up to the definition of ho-hum. It's not a big deal if I decide to add flair to my comments. Deal with it. It doesn't look like you can though, since you accused me of lacking content then I say something about your insubstantial contributions and you get all butt-hurt. Don't dish it if you can't take it. And I'm pretty sure Post 192 is your way of flaming me, so all is fair as far as I'm concerned.
hohum wrote:That post was designed to make a point and to provoke some sort of reaction out of elvis_knits. It didn't though and that's interesting to me on some level (though I have yet to figure out why) so it certainly isn't a busy post.
Hold on.. were you implying that when I voted for zwet, that was a "busy" post? Because if you are, then you just missed out on the fact that I've been on zwet's case prior to voting him.
hohum wrote:It is
ABSOLUTELY
pro-scum to tear apart someone's wagon before the town has gotten enough information out of it.
You weren't getting anything out of Emp with that wagon. I don't see exactly what kind of gauging is being used when it wasn't necessary. It sounds to me like you expected Emp to make a claim.

Besides, if I may paraphrase, you said it yourself: "Early in the game, no one really has anything to go off of." So then... what did you expect to hear from Emp?

The reason I bolded that paragraph is because I want to grab everyone else's attention. You're the one going around talking about how little information we have, yet you also think Emp will be able to provide you with something useful in his 1st post. It's not adding up. Emp was given no material to comment on because all anyone did was [randomly] vote. Then again, he could have commented on the scum that quickly latched onto his wagon, but that much was already apparent.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Kise »

I think we shouldn't trust cops in this game. Just a funny thought, though.

Or did you mean character-claim?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:56 am

Post by Kise »

hohum wrote:I wasn't getting anything out of emp, sure. That's why I jumped off. But it still isn't your place to tear down other people's wagons.
If you knew nothing was going to come out of that wagon, then why were you constantly complaining about me "tearing it down" for as long as you did? All I said was that it was a waste of time if you wagoners expected to pressure Emp into saying something so early on. He couldn't have had anything worthwhile to say that early on, so the reason you gave as to why you pressure-voted Emp does not make sense. You even admit that wagoning on Emp was going nowhere.
hohum wrote:As for the rest of your diatribe, meh: you don't really seem to be asking me anything as much as telling me off.
Shut 'em down.
elvis_knits wrote:However, I don't like the OMGUS reaction from Kise.
Someone makes a trivial case on me, and I automatically start digging in their ass. I went into Mastin-mode and was about to make a wall-of-text, but I kept making jokes out of hohum's posts and decided not to use it. I got it saved in notepad, and I'll probably pull that
bad boy
out if I feel warranted. Anywho!
elvis wrote:Hohum says kise isn't doing anything, and kise's reaction is: neither are you.
I didn't use the word "neither," because I do not fall in the category that hohum wants to place me in. I flipped the script in a way to label him a hypocrite. He called my posts mere busy/activity) posts, but all he's been doing is asking people questions and not following up (nothing but gristle). So, in other words, he's the one who is making busy posts and
not going anywhere
with these questions.
elvis wrote:1) kise didn't defend himself by saying he is scum hunting.
Do you believe I was scumhunting?
elvis wrote:Trying to have it both ways on Al.
His mother took it both ways. :D I had the rear, Jr. took the mouth.
elvis wrote:Also, looking through his posts, his early presence on the empking wagon and then lecturing posts about how wagoning is bad. Seems insincere since he was on empking too.
July Fools, anyone?
*smh*

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Kise »

Actually, just thinking out loud, character-claiming could break the game. If you watch Sopranos, then you would know who has the DiMeo family's best interest in their hearts and who's an antagonist or backstabber, snitch, etc. I'm pretty sure we could narrow down the obv-town from the possible-scum. But, the biggest problem I have with doing that is exposing Tony Soprano, or any other Capos for that matter.

Ahem.
Kise wrote:
Besides, if I may paraphrase, you said it yourself: "Early in the game, no one really has anything to go off of." So then... what did you expect to hear from Emp?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Kise »

That quote was for you, hohum.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Kise »

@ZONE - Safe claims tend to be obv-fakeclaims, but who knows.(?) It's more fun/challenging if we play this game the normal way.

@hohum - Are you saying that you hoped/expected Emp would set himself up and look scummy (yes or no)? Then you dropped it after seeing that plan wouldn't work (yes or no)?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Kise »

And again, you're trying to characterize/represent me without my consent. I'm not voting zwet because he's an easy target.. That's implying that I'm scum who wants to go for an easy (mis)lynch on zwet if he's town. If that's what you did with Emp.. then you're not going to make it to Day 2, that's all I'm going to say.

Regarding zwet: I have a serious feeling he is mafia. I am not voting him because I expect him to spill his guts and reveal this inside info he talked about. I already stated the possibility with zwet-scum, as he could either be trying to make himself look good "in the event" Al flips town, or he's trying to save his scumbuddy, Al. I watched zwet respond (poorly) to myself & others after we expressed our concern with his needless softclaim, and his behavior earned a vote.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by Kise »

Alright... I want you to look at things in this light for a moment -->

Hypothetically speaking, you're a member of the mafia. The game begins. A bandwagon forms and you decide to be #5 on the wagon. Your reason for being on the wagon is to get the player you're voting for to freak out, meaning you want to entrap this player [Empking] into looking scummy so that a bigger case can be used against him and everyone will vote him. You've accomplished your goal of getting an easy mislynch, Day 1.

Additionally, you call someone [me, myself & I] a busy-poster. However, you yourself have asked other players questions but never followed up or led to anything with it. You tend to drop things when they either do not work out in favor of your faction, or no one else is following it.

What I'm getting at is that you are appearing to be an opportunity seeker. If one angle doesn't work like you hoped it would, you drop it and decide to find what else you can instigate. And by opportunity, I mean to say opportunistic-scum.

This is all hypothetically speaking. Understand how things look regardless of your alignment, because there's no credibility with anything you've done or tried to do in this game. It's nice that you're finally sticking with something by keeping the vote on me, but, again, no credibility. Why drop your earlier suspicions altogether? There is more than 1 way to get something out of Emp, and there certainly could have been a stronger reason to vote for EK when you did.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Also, has anyone [else] ever been in a game where a quick bandwagon actually did produce a valuable result, and not a mislynch? Does anyone think the bandwagon that formed on Emp was pro-town, or even had potential to get something relevant out of Emp?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Post by Kise »

hohum wrote:I don't need your consent to make observations. I don't answer to you.
For all we know, I could be your boss. :D That'd be ironic as hell.
hohum wrote:I'm not implying that. You're putting words into my mouth now.
Hmm.. I don't see the similarity between my vote for zwet and your vote for Emp. I think zwet is scum. You simply wanted to pressure Emp.
hohum wrote:You're invalidating the only tool the town has to pressure people by preemptively saving people.
Trust me, I would not have stepped in if
Emp said something scummy/suspect to warrant being wagoned
. That way, trying to pressure him would have been fine & dandy because it was his own fuck-up and he's accountable for getting himself voted upon. The thing is, 5-quick votes on someone gives me an uneasy feeling, and I wasn't going to be quiet about it. Random voting stage or not, it's fishy.
hohum wrote:Pack mentality in this game is a GOOD thing, not a BAD thing.
And by pack mentality, you mean bandwagon. No, that is not a good thing. Everyone should have a valid reason for their votes. I have never seen a moderate-sized bandwagon during RVS such as the one on Emp.
al_kohaulec wrote:why do one of those three
have
to be scum?
I excluded the first 2 people that voted for Emp because the greater suspicion lies on those other 3 that nonchalantly followed along with it; Ash, inHim & hohum. Some argue that bandwagons don't start until the 3rd vote, so I went with that. I forget if inHim or Ash mentioned why they did it, but it's laughable that hohum wants to justify his Emp-vote by saying he expected a worthwhile reaction. Emp, or
anyone
for that matter, had nothing significant to comment on back then. The only elephant in the room was the bandwagon itself. You should also note how hohum recently says he backed off after Emp "barely reacted." If he truly wanted to get anything vital out of Emp, he should have stuck with it. It's coincidental that he chose to back off of Emp after the others unvoted from the wagon.
Al wrote:By earlier suspicions, are you talking about hohum's suspicions on EK? AFAIK, hohum had no suspicions of EK, he was just pushing to get a reaction.
Whatever he wants to call it, he should have kept on EK & Emp. He quit after getting nothing out of it, rather than push for it by other means. And I doubt these
other means
would present themselves until
after
Emp has had a chance to say anything worth inquiring.
Al wrote:What could there have been at the time that hohum voted EK that would have been a stronger reason?
I'm not saying there was a stronger reason. I'm saying hohum's reason for voting EK was mild at best.
Al wrote:But I would say "Yes," it did have potential of getting something relevant out of it.
Meh... alright then. Maybe I did screw it up. Fact doesn't change that there are other ways to peg Emp as scum.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by Kise »

hohum wrote:The post was partly designed to provoke a reaction from Kise and it did with great success. To that extent I'm happy with the result.
Lol.. trying to entrap others, I see.
hohum wrote:Is that a soft claim tucked away in the form of a joke?
Didn't you get a pro-town PM like most of us? All we know is which other characters we're linked to, but we're not given the players actual account names. It's impossible for me to softclaim when I don't know who I'm linked to.
hohum wrote:I'll go ahead and add that to my list of reasons to push for your lynch.
AAAHHH, SCCHHHH, PUSH IT..... PUSH IT, REAAAL GOOOD

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:58 pm

Post by Kise »

CJMiller wrote:

Porochaz wrote:

to tired to make a random vote of my own
Poro falls more in line of an obvious joke-vote than the 3 who followed him. I'm not gonna bust his balls over it. Same way I didn't bust inHim's balls as much as Ash's. With Ash being the more current voter, I felt that he was more likely to be scum out of the 4 voting Emp (This was before hohum voted, BTW).

Additionally, the "some argue that bandwagons...." line is being used just in case anyone here is also in a certain (ongoing) large-normal game with me. In that game, I say that I personally think a bandwagon begins as soon as a 2nd person votes for someone, but a lot of people there shot me down and said bandwagons are moreso the 3rd vote. So, hence me feeling contrived to say "some argue."

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Kise »

Locke Lamora wrote:And what about in the context of Poro posting very little else in the whole game apart from saying he doesn't like millar?
This is straying from the main source/reason . I haven't gotten on Poro's case for his posting very little, but at the same time, I haven't gotten on inHim or Ash's cases for doing relatively the same thing. I know Ash to pop in here and there. Not so much familiar with inHim & Poro doing it, but I'm in a few other games with Poro and he usually keeps his promise if he says he'll come back to comment, or w/e, as said in Post 244.

@elvis - It's not OMGUS at all. I already went over how uneasy I felt about those who wagoned Emp -- hohum being one of them. So, in a sense, I've always had my eye on him. How can you say I'm not bothering to prove hohum wrong when you yourself said you don't agree with him about me not posting content? (or was that someone else?) And yes, I do think I have been scumhunting. I've asked questions for clarification/understanding, pointed out millar's meta behavior being different than I know of him, and I almost got something worthwhile out of Ash when he was so nervous about why I kept my vote on him instead of switching to hohum. But, he went missing.

I want to touch on this for a moment:
elvis_knits wrote:zwet usually full claims. This is an improvement.
Not sure if you were serious, but this would be another reason why I think he's hiding something. Very unnecessary for him to softclaim. It was alright that he wanted to voice a defense for Al, but the reason he gave was not appropriate.

elvis, what did you mean when you said I wanted it both ways with Al?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Kise »

^Busy post. ;)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:35 am

Post by Kise »

V/LA starting tomorrow, up until sometime Monday.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by Kise »

I'm back, bitches. To be honest, I think Zone's dodginess was suspect as hell. Also, inHim has delivered nothing to this game. al is starting to leave no stone unturned (in other words, scumhunting his ass off). Looks good, so that wagon will not earn my vote. Instead...

Vote: inHim

Average scummers tend to shy away at the beginning of the game, so not to draw a cop investigation their way N1.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by Kise »

Unvote; Vote: inHim

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by Kise »

elvis_knits wrote:You're right about inhim not delivering anything this game. If you had stopped there I would be fine with it, but your last sentence there is bad inflammatory WIFOM.
I just can't do shit right, eh?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Kise »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:but there should still be some good evidence on this bandwagon if the town
(like zoneace & hohum)
feels like they can distract the thread with their pissing contest then resume the bandwagon because "its the biggest", there should be some reasoning behind it.
You know for fact that these two are pro-town, or.. what?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Kise »

CJMiller wrote:Prod picked up.

Having read through the game...

Vote: al_kohaulec CONFIRMED
Anything else you want to pepper along with that vote?

FoS: CJMiller

Iso is funny with you. You & inHim are in the same boat, except you seem to have OCD; can't help but point the finger or vote someone in every post of yours.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Kise »

millar13 wrote:I was just talking about al-k....
not saying
yet
, but when he
gets to L-2
before a hammer he might do himself and us a favour even if he is killed

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:58 am

Post by Kise »

kise (362) wrote:...
kise (363) wrote:...
kise (364) wrote:...
Someone doesn't bother reading the thread the whole way through before posting a reply...[/quote]
What do you plan to achieve by pointing this out? I am imitating my boo, Zazie.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by Kise »

If I'm honest, hohum (as in ho-hum??), I want to have a higher PPD by next month and take zwet's spot as #1. Kevin knows why.

Group Question: What does everyone think of CJ Miller upon an isolated read of him?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Kise »

Most definitely.

Unvote; Vote: CJMiller

Post 373 should clarify what millar meant.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Kise »

Where's the write-up?

Unvote; Vote: millar13

Just FFS

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Kise »

Lynch! Lynch! Lynch! Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by Kise »

I believe the mods are seeking a few replacements. I opted to replace back in if need be, just so you guys know... Joy!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Kise »

Welcome/welcome back @ all replacements.

Vote: elvis

He buddied pretty hard D1 to suck up to hohum, who antagonized him briefly. I didn't favor that opportunism of his, plus the fact that he never addressed my points as to why the case on me was fail.

IGMEOY ZONE

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by Kise »

ZONE, that sounds more like a policy lynch on zwet than lynching him due to belief he's possibly mafia. Sorry. I'm not getting down with that kind of party, but I will
re-FoS: zwet
due to that non-sense on D1 where he talked about inside info.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Kise »

You made a remark on D1 saying that due to inside info, you felt good about Al being town.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by Kise »

Did you ever explain what you meant by that?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by Kise »

It's a yes or no question. Simple as.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Kise »

I couldn't answer it because I'm replacing back into the game. Therefore I'm not sure if zwet ever did go over more of his trust in al.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Kise »

So does that mean no, zwet?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Kise »

No, SSK... No...

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Kise »

Inside joke FTW :o

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by Kise »

Elvis is still scum.

ZONE, the way you toyed with hohum D1 looked bad. I FoS'd you back then if I recall. At least when me and hohum argued, I answered his questions. You on the other hand dodged them.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by Kise »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
Kise wrote:

Elvis is still scum.

ZONE, the way you toyed with hohum D1 looked bad. I FoS'd you back then if I recall. At least when me and hohum argued, I answered his questions. You on the other hand dodged them.
You have NOT explained how softclaiming a powerrole makes me scum.
You didn't softclaim any role. All you said was your role PM/inside info gives you good vibes about Al. I see no power.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Post by Kise »

Ah, yes, inHim. Another one of my D1 suspects.
FoS all over your body
, buddy.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Post by Kise »

Not only a recent example, but very likely the only example.

And zwet is incorrect, because during my previous life, I already went over (D1) how I felt his softclaim was scummy.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Kise »

For those who missed it on D1 -->
Kise wrote:zwet (as scum) wants to parlay his confidence in Al being town because he expects a lynch and wants to come back on day 2 and use the fact that he knew Al was town as an alibi to prove himself to be obv-town. Better yet, they could both be scum and zwet is making an attempt to prevent his partner's lynch.

Zwet shouldn't mention his "inside info" and expect us to trust him without anything solid for us to go on.
Do I need to quote zwet D1 when he mentions something about his inside info?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Kise »

Others (not me) made a big deal about Al in regards to the whole, "You're not apart of the family?" thing, which some felt was a trapped laid by scum. Don't worry. You're closer to a lynch than he is.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Kise »

I'm good at psychology. Especially when dealing with adolescents.

...... ^

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:30 am

Post by Kise »

Aw fuck! Now EK is on the wagon... if it weren't for the 3 deaths hinting at more than 1 scum faction, I'd probably unvote. I still have my sights set on EK & ZONE (hohum & I were killed N1 for a reason; I'd believe it was because we were onto something about other players).

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Kise »

@Locke - 2.5 day absence... I know I'm usually online daily, but

What specifically is everyone's problem with what I said? I believe zwet is scum, and ZONE & EK are a part of a rival mafia faction. Am I missing something? Did people already account for the night kills? If not, then I'll believe whatever I want to believe until disproven.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Kise »

@Locke - I've got A.D.D. Ignore the end of that top line^. I got nothing else to comment on really.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by Kise »

Don't tell me you all think I'm being unproductive for mentioning my death[?] Why else would hohum & I be targeted? Has no one bothered to analyze motive?

I expressed my concern w/ Ash & inHim for crappy bandwagoning; EK for buddying up to hohum in an attempt to divert hohum's suspicion of him (also neglecting to address my counter-points when he made a case on me); ZONE for toying with hohum and never bothering to respond to him accordingly (dodging like hell); and zwet for being full of shit.

I've played enough mafia games to know what drives a NK. So, why else would I (and hohum) have been a target (one of the first, let me remind you) if I wasn't pushing the right buttons? When you become a primary target, that should speak volumes.

Locke, our previous characters were connected (you were my boss). Do you know if I was a suicidal role?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by Kise »

Well, sorry for asking about previous roles. I was trying to determine whether it's plausible to think there was more than 1 faction, so that I could re-assess my viewpoint on EK, Zone & zwet.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by Kise »

My reason for voting you is better than saying it's out of policy. Do you agree?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Kise »

Locke Lamora wrote:I agree with SSF about Kise, there's too much resting on this softclaim theory. I definitely don't like Kise's comment about yesterday's nightkills and it felt like he was fishing when he was trying to get me to talk about my first role.
Yeah, I was fishing. About a dead, no longer useful role.. I apologized for going against the rules and will no longer talk on the matter.

@SSF - zwet hammering on D1 means nothing to me. He always wants to hammer someone, so I wouldn't give him scum points based on that. I never viewed zwet as someone who was secretive. He fullclaimed [town role] in a game elsewhere w/ zero votes on him, but he's taking neglecting mentioning where his trust in Al comes from. I have alot of momentum that's banking on him flipping scum here.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Kise »

OK zwet.... I don't see how your role/inside info gave you a good feeling that Al is pro-town.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Kise »

al_kohaulec wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:
al_kohaulec wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:
al_kohaulec wrote:
So from this we can garner:

MonkeyMan576 is Tony Soprano *bows*.

ZONEACE is the goon of the family
no.
So you're not part of the family?

Unvote, Vote: ZONEACE
I'm not part of Tony Soprano's crew. He is not my capo, there I am not one of his goons.
I said you're part of the family, the
DiMeo
family. I never said you were part of Tony's crew. And you said "No", as in you're not part of the DiMeo family.
Seems like Al thinks that if anyone is NOT DiMeo, then they are an anti-town role. Image If Al does feel this way, then why (and when, zwet) did he claim to be from a non-DiMeo family?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Kise »

We'll see soon.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Kise »

Aww, don't like it when people toy with you, Zone? Let's not forget this 2-page long scene you and hohum had.

Vote: CJMiller

Let me get this straight... you "tried" to use track, but you got roleblocked, and somehow ended up taking a job as well? You can't take a job if you use your NA. Anyone agree/disagree?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:47 am

Post by Kise »

He didn't say it. I thought it was a slip-up on his part, but after re-reading the rules, I see there is a Profit every night. My mistake, CJ.

Speaking of the rules (#13) -->
@Melfi: I see it is MY fault that elvis died night 1 instead of night 2 ;)

(totally not a softclaim; read rule 13 to understand)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Kise »

Probably illuminati.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Kise »

Dr. Melfi wrote:
Vote Count #10:

zwetschenwasser - 9 (ZONEACE, rajrhcpfreak, CJMiller, Kise, elvis_knits, mneme, zwetschenwasser, MafiaSSK, Porochaz)

it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline has passed, and there has been
No Lynch

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Kise »

I was showing that to Al.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:06 am

Post by Kise »

I agree to that. His lurking accidentally got him vigged in one of our older games. -_-

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Kise »

SSF352 wrote:Zwet: you mentioned you didnt use your mass roleblock. However, you didnt mention you had one when you roleclaimed. Why was this?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Kise »

Limited Access for the next 2 days.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:34 am

Post by Kise »

Oh goody, the thread is open again.

I'll try to swing through here when I return from school tonight.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Kise »

Parisi is somewhat linked to Silvio (mneme), and the wiki article on him says he has questionable loyalties, but he never does go against the family. Tony put out a hit on his brother, so that explains why Parisi may be a bit upset with Soprano.

I'd give Emp the benefit here.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Kise »

Don't get daykilled....

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Kise »

I don't really have a daykill. I'm just hoping I'll be a nightkill target.

And what I'm saying is that if you're not a guilty/innocent cop, but moreso a flavor-cop, then you got a good result with Emp's character because Parisi is the type who doesn't betray the Soprano family but his brother had a hit put out on him by Tony, so you can only imagine how Parisi would feel about Tony, despite not going against the family. Basically, it's correct to say that he has questionable loyalties.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Kise »

Bandwagoning at its best... THIS IS FOR KUBRICK MAFIA!!!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Kise »

Locke is caking.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:07 am

Post by Kise »

Like I said, the character Emp claimed was believable as a miller.
FOS
on anyone who persisted I was spewing bullcrap.

See you guys in a few days.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #89) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Kise »

An L-2 threshold is tempting, isn't it

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by Kise »

you 15?

Oh, wow, you really are 15

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #91) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by Kise »

Of course scum would want to take advantage of a stalling game and persuade the others into quickly ending in for their sake.

Vote: Poptajo

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (isolation #92) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by Kise »

Vote: Porochaz

*slowly slides face into palm*

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #93) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:41 am

Post by Kise »

Thought you died, when -- Overnight?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #94) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Kise »

LOL... why do I really expect inhim to respond to me this phase(?) As if.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (isolation #95) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Kise »

Mafia are trying to end this game quick?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (isolation #96) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by Kise »

Lied about taking a job?

Unvote; Vote: MafiaSSK

WTF is up with that?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #97) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by Kise »

zwetschenwasser wrote:k7 = scmu
What's that?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #98) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Kise »

Shame on you, SSF.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #99) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Kise »

Lol, scumhunting is dead. I bet this game will go to endgame off of random lynches.

@Locke - Any points that make Al a better lynch than SSK? In a TL;DR version would be nice.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #100) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by Kise »

Why so unfortunate? I'm a good guy, honestly.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (isolation #101) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by Kise »

*dropkick*

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (isolation #102) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by Kise »

Can we really vote to end the game? I'd do that because I don't see enough active people to help manually reach an outcome.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Kise »

Can we lynch inHim?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (isolation #104) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by Kise »

Doesn't have to be today, SSF. But he's been unproductive for the whole game, even before activity stalled.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (isolation #105) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by Kise »

zwet, what was your ability again?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (isolation #106) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by Kise »

And you also have a gov' ability right, or was it L+1 threshold? Or neither?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (isolation #107) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Kise »

Dr. Melfi wrote:
Vote Count #10:

zwetschenwasser -
(ZONEACE, rajrhcpfreak, CJMiller, Kise, elvis_knits, mneme, zwetschenwasser, MafiaSSK, Porochaz)

With 18 alive, it takes
10 to lynch
I don't think you used it yet zwet.

SSK & zwet can't both be unlynchable. At least not both on town's alignment from a balance standpoint.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by Kise »

I think SSK is suggesting that his role is being unlynchable. Him or zwet are today's lynch. No way can both UL's be town.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by Kise »

If it matters,
V/LA until Sunday afternoon

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Post by Kise »

Hi.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (isolation #111) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Kise »

Vote: SSK

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (isolation #112) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Kise »

Locke has a buddy that sends him flavor cop results, zwet has a 1-shot unlynchable, and killa seven can find out who took which job at night. I guess he likes knowing how much money we have.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (isolation #113) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:01 pm

Post by Kise »

I've never understood the need to lynch survivors. Although this would be the first time someone is nearly 100% confirmed as being survivor.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (isolation #114) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Kise »

What are your thoughts on al, Goofy?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (isolation #115) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Kise »

Yes there is. So, could you give more detail on your opinion of al overall as it relates to what makes you think he's town/neutral/scummy?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (isolation #116) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:46 am

Post by Kise »

No.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (isolation #117) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by Kise »

In a second we will. What has al done to give you a town read?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (isolation #118) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Kise »

Mikey Palmice: After Chucky had been killed,
Tony ordered a hit
on Mickey Palmice. Christopher and Paulie followed him in a car while he was jogging. However, Mickey became suspicious and ran into the woods, and Christopher and Paulie ran after him. After a short chase, Christopher shot him in the leg leaving him helpless which echoes Brendan's demise earlier in the series. Christopher says " you shot my friend Brendan in his bathtub naked, no chance to run" before both Christopher and Paulie empty their guns into him, killing him.
:?

Then again, my character got killed by Tony too, but by accident... I didn't kill that stinking horse!!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (isolation #119) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Kise »

SSK, quickly, who is your capo?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #120) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by Kise »

BTW, nobody else answer that for him please.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (isolation #121) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Kise »

Alright..

Unvote

I got in trouble for bringing up my old role, but I have my reasons to believe SSK is town. I'm going to do the unthinkable and form a case on someone.

TOMORROW

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (isolation #122) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by Kise »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Is there a case against alko somewhere? Or InHim or SSF for that matter?
Why did you vote for InHim?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #123) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by Kise »

Aaaah, come on, Milf- I MEAN, Melfi. I wasn't explicit about it. Please let me stay... me love you long time.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (isolation #124) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by Kise »

*washes Dr. Melfi's dishes*

*does Melfi's laundry*

*cooks dinner for the mod*

:)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (isolation #125) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Kise »

SSF352 wrote:can you explain why Kise soft nameclaimed?

You don't find it odd Kise put in a little soft nameclaim while pointing out a possible reason for SSKs fear?

Don't go there..

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (isolation #126) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Post by Kise »

Because Melfi thought about killing me earlier. So, let's leave it.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Kise »

After thinking about it a little more, I think I deserve to be modkilled for what I said yesterday.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Kise »

Dr. Melfi wrote:they found him in his house, belt around his neck, having choked himself to death while masturbating.
Was I masturbating to animal porn again? Damn it.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (isolation #129) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Kise »

This was one of my first large games on site (as Kise anyway :)) and it went much longer than I expected. I got my act together but, by that time, there was a lot of inactivity from others so there wasn't much the active players could do.

Would have loved to see this through to the end but it moved too slow. The roles and mechanics are creative. Very nice touch. Poor knits.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”