ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:41 am

Post by manho »

vote: McZombie
, who is clearly a zombie.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:08 am

Post by manho »

ZazieR wrote:Wow, we already have our first misrep in the game. Congrats CoolDog.
i think misreading, or not reading the thread at all, will be a better term used here.
But your scummy action is saved for now, thanks to Tate.
Unvote; Vote Tate

Scum refer to the sample role PM.
agree with this.
vote: tate
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by manho »

unvote, vote: tate
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:24 am

Post by manho »

Starbuck wrote:@manho - Any reasoning to your vote on Tate?
for referring to the sample pm.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by manho »

wolframnhart wrote:Manho is in this game?
yes, but school stuff prevent me from posting yesterday.

i think McGriddle is scummy, for his "i'm lazy town" comment. he was trying to look pro-town here by adding the word "town", and it is a scum tell to me.

but i still like my tate vote.

so
FoS: McGriddle
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by manho »

no, trying to look pro-town is the scum tell. and adding the word "town" is trying to look pro-town.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Post by manho »

i think that's a slip from McGriddle, and with the other scum tell such as trying to look pro-town and being overly-defensive, the FoS is upgraded to a vote.

unvote, vote: McGriddle

i think KMD is a bit strange here. i don't know if it is his playstyle as i've only played with him for a game(?), which is Plum's Dodgeball again, where i was scum-buddy with CD and he was caught by KMD in day 1 and i killed KMD night 1. maybe he has caught the scum again in this game.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:29 am

Post by manho »

i will give McGriddle a newbie pass for now, as he really seems to be new to everything.

unvote, vote: tate
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:53 am

Post by manho »

@ilord, i had voted tate before, and for the reason that he refered to the sample role pm.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:26 am

Post by manho »

iLord wrote:None of these wagons are very appealing.

manho needs to get in here and rectify that.
what do you want me to rectify?
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Post by manho »

finally got a time to post.

i really don't think the wagon on reck is good. he is not pushing for the modkill, and i would have posted the "it is modkillable" thing if i got the chance then. the vibe really isn't scummy.

my vote is still on tate, and i still think it is a scum slip. i really haven't seen a townie referring to the sample pm, but i've been scum doing it. (that is a game from another site, and i don't think i can search for it, so don't ask me to link to it). a scum slip is a bigger scum tell than any other arguable scum tell with wifom.

i will check mcgriddle later to see if my newbie pass still valid.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by manho »

unvote, vote: McGriddle
for a lynch.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by manho »

responding to prod. and i'm happy with a McG lynch, or tate's one.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by manho »

Oh, today is my scumday. Happy scumday to me!!!
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:45 am

Post by manho »

so McG admitted lying, someone please hammer it.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by manho »

vote: iLord
for correctly finding McG fakeclaiming townie. there is no way you can do it unless you are scum.

@iLord, by which post of McG you are sure he is pro-town?
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:49 am

Post by manho »

@CD, iLord not only say McG is fake-claiming, but also say McG is a townie fake-claiming. that's a great difference.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:54 am

Post by manho »

unvote
, ilord's case on McG reminded me my original thought on McG.

@ABR, i will try to find that game then.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:35 am

Post by manho »

sorry for not posting for some time. it's hard catching up with the game, so if there is anything that need my response, just ask.
iLord wrote:manho, two questions:

1) Why do
you
think referring to the sample role PM is scummy.

2) How is my read of McG similar to your own?
1. this is mainly based on my experience that no townie has done so and i have done so as scum, as referring to the sample role PM is the safest thing to do and it can avoid any scum slip.

2. the first half of your read is similar to my own thought that a newbie scum won't react like that but a newbie townie will do so. and that's also my reason for my initial newbie pass for McG. the second half start to diverge from my thought as it gives the "i give up" vibe. but going back to the first quote in your case, McG is clearly not the scum as he didn't even know the number of scums, and it really didn't seem like a lie. so i realize you are right and thus unvoting you.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Post by manho »

iLord wrote:@manho:
manho wrote:1. this is mainly based on my experience that no townie has done so and i have done so as scum, as referring to the sample role PM is the safest thing to do and it can avoid any scum slip.
Hmm, link or ongoing?

How do you know he's referring to the sample PM?
it's an old game in another site, and i don't think i can find the link. i think it is probably my first mafia game, so it's a good scum tell for a newbie scum. newbie scums are always worried to do "wrong" things, and will try their best to avoid them. a random vote is "risky", as the vote may be on a townie, but a vote on the "zombie lord" is always a "good" vote as you won't be voting the wrong player. that vote also avoid casting a random vote in RVS which is also a scum tell by similar reasons.

that's my thought in the game i'm referring in which i'm a newbie scum. maybe my thought can't be applied to other people then.

i know that i can't argue with something that was proven wrong, as McG has flipped pro-town, but that's my thought at that time.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:54 am

Post by manho »

iLord wrote:
manho wrote:t's an old game in another site, and i don't think i can find the link. i think it is probably my first mafia game, so it's a good scum tell for a newbie scum. newbie scums are always worried to do "wrong" things, and will try their best to avoid them. a random vote is "risky", as the vote may be on a townie, but a vote on the "zombie lord" is always a "good" vote as you won't be voting the wrong player. that vote also avoid casting a random vote in RVS which is also a scum tell by similar reasons.
So this actually isn't about referring to the sample PM, but about not voting an actual player during the RVS?
maybe you are right then, but i see the "referring to the sample PM" part more important than the "not voting an actual player" part.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:27 am

Post by manho »

iLord wrote:
manho wrote:maybe you are right then, but i see the "referring to the sample PM" part more important than the "not voting an actual player" part.
How do you know he referred the sample PM? Wouldn't the phrasing of his post actually indicate otherwise?
he said it himself.
tatetothetot wrote:

Sample PM:

Townie:

You have not special abilities except your vote. Late night’s scare you with the zombies on the loose.
You win if the
Zombie Lords
are killed or lynched
Silly boy, Sample PMs are for town!
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:28 am

Post by manho »

i think i've missed pie's case on me?
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by manho »

iLord wrote:Additionally, what do you think about Tate having an "(s)" at the end of Zombie Lord?
i think it indicated more that tate is being caution when casting the vote. that makes it more scummy.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by manho »

Pie_is_good wrote:Manho: The case against you is that the only point you've made all game is "Tate quoted the role PM, so he must be scum." This is a very weak tell at best, which makes it reasonable for a day 1 vote, but it's not about to pass for contribution on page 46. The fact that you've iterated it over and over again makes me think you're hiding behind it so that you don't have to risk making an actual opinion. The fact that someone else (Zazie) initially created the quoting-the-role-PM case against Tate makes this theory even more credible. Plus, the fact that you're lurkin' all up in my grill makes you all the more lynchable.
it's good that i actually didn't miss the case. the main reason for me repeatly saying tate referred to the sample PM is that i really thought it a scum tell, and that i didn't catch up with the game so well.

i also think that some of my wagoner is scum. diamond seems protown though, as lurker asking for a lurker-lynch is really silly for scum.
vote: CD
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:16 am

Post by manho »

@ilord, maybe you are right then.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:51 am

Post by manho »

i've said that i think some of my wagoner is scum. pie isn't one as he is really scumhunting, although he is wrong. ani and bv's votes are typical lurker votes, which is just a vote without much explanation and elaboration. but CD's vote is not. it contains a drum roll, and some "reasons" that made it more like a non-lurker vote.
CooLDoG wrote:[drum-roll plz]
vote: manho
[/end-drum-role]

I don't like him very much, all he talks about is day-1. His defence is very week, he defends by talking about games on another site. He agrivates me, and is far more scummy then reck.
i talk about day-1 as people are asking me questions about day-1. i talk about games on another site as it is the reason why i believe referring to the sample pm is a scum tell. and i don't know the meaning of "agrivate", as my english is bad.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:53 am

Post by manho »

iLord wrote:
manho wrote:@ilord, maybe you are right then.
Really, the issue here isn't you being right or wrong, it's what you were thinking. Why did you think that tate was referring to the sample role PM? Simply because he mentioned Zombie Lords at all?

I think all the manho voters except for pie would be equally happy with a bv lynch. I suggest we move there.
yes, i think tate was referring to the sample role pm as he mentioned zombie lord.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by manho »

iLord wrote:
tate wrote:yes, i think tate was referring to the sample role pm as he mentioned zombie lord.
Wait, how does this make sense? Town and Scum both should have Zombie Lords in their Role PM.
but why would a townie refer to his own role pm? i doesn't make sence.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by manho »

i'm a VT.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:12 am

Post by manho »

iLord wrote:
manho wrote:but why would a townie refer to his own role pm? i doesn't make sence.
I don't even know what to say to this. Are you asking me why a townie would read his own role PM?
a townie will read his own role pm, but they don't need to read every wordin the pm, and they probably won't. for example, i open the pm, see the word townie bolded in the first line, and then close it. the last line of the pm is always the same in almost every game, regarding your own alignment. so it didn't make much sence for a townie to read his own role pm word-by-word, and remember the word "zombie lord" so hard and then use it in his first post.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:30 am

Post by manho »

Starbuck wrote:
iLord wrote:I'm never played with/read manho before, so I can't talk about the actual reason, by why are you voting so late? manho hasn't been scumhunting for a while.
I'm voting so late because I have experience with manho in multiple games. Sometimes he does pull that kind of thing at the beginning, but will come in late in the day with some sort of scumhunting. I've asked him repeatedly for a case on CooL and he refuses. I'm all for giving people chances, but manho, imho, isn't playing his town meta. At this point, he's a hindrance to the town and we should get rid of him.
i really didn't catch up with the game that well, so it's hard for me to form a case on someone. i usually use gut feeling, a bit tunnel vision, and some strange scum tell, like trying hard to look pro-town, to make the cases you are talking about in those games. but i start losing my belief on my gut feeling and scum-hunting skill recently, especially after an on-going game (hint: starbuck was lynched day 1) where all 4 of my suspects flipped pro-town. therefore, i didn't make the case on CD, but just said that CD has the scummiest vote on me in the quote below:
manho wrote:i've said that i think some of my wagoner is scum. pie isn't one as he is really scumhunting, although he is wrong. ani and bv's votes are typical lurker votes, which is just a vote without much explanation and elaboration. but CD's vote is not. it contains a drum roll, and some "reasons" that made it more like a non-lurker vote.
CooLDoG wrote:[drum-roll plz]
vote: manho
[/end-drum-role]

I don't like him very much, all he talks about is day-1. His defence is very week, he defends by talking about games on another site. He agrivates me, and is far more scummy then reck.
i talk about day-1 as people are asking me questions about day-1. i talk about games on another site as it is the reason why i believe referring to the sample pm is a scum tell. and i don't know the meaning of "agrivate", as my english is bad.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”