ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:12 am

Post by SlySly »

I'm here to make everyone's day!!!
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:32 am

Post by SlySly »

Please don't lynch before I get a chance to catch up and post some thoughts. I am 33 pages in and plugging away at it.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by SlySly »

Reck, chill the fuck out on all the GD's. Say whatever else you want, I don't care, but that shit ain't tolerable to me.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by SlySly »

EK, what is your weekday schedule say between site time Noon to 6pm? Not asking for extremely specific details, look more for something like, "I'm a stay at home mom" or "I have a full time job" or "I'm free all day usually."
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by SlySly »

ODDin wrote: Also, the rules do say that if scum attempt to recruit a PR then he dies. It follows that scum can only recruit VTs.
Please quote the rules where this is stated. My blind ass can't see it.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by SlySly »

Evil is lying. He never stated which night he used his skill, ie use it N1 get results N2. He claims to have gotten his results on N2. He was then asked why he didn't try to get Reck lynched on Day 2 with his results, here he tries to act like he DID have the results on D2, as Oddin was clearly talking about D2, and was waiting to see if the Reck wagon developed naturally. His scumbuddies quickly showed themselves after this, I will get to them later. Lying Evil is the focus and the lynch now.
evilsnail wrote:
ODDin wrote:evil, you didn't have to reveal your special ability yesterday in order to push for reck's lynch. You could push for his lynch legitimately, by bringing up arguments. Yet you didn't.
Yeah, I considered this, but, if convincing to lead to a lynch, it makes me a good NK target anyway. If it's not convincing, which is pretty likely, it risks scum targetting me because I'd make a good conversion (I'm on to one of them). So I waited for a bit, to see if a wagon would naturally develop on xReck. That way, I could have pushed for it relatively surreptitiously. But it didn't.

Unvote, vote:Evil
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by SlySly »

xRECKONERx wrote:I don't think it would be very pro-town for me to claim, but fine.

I'm the cop. When I investigate someone, I get the result of either "infected" or "not infected". N1 I investigated bv and got "not infected". N2 I investigated ODDin and got the same result.
Assuming your claim is not a lie, I wouldn't be so quick to clear your targets. I would assume Zombie Lords in the game are similar to GFs. GFs are usually immune to investigation. Your skill may only work on recruits.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:SlySly: I can't fathom ANY scenario where it's a good idea to lynch evilsnail. You think he's a Zombie Lord but he randomly put his own life on the line to try and get Reck lynched? Why the earth would he do that?
I didn't figure YOU would be onboard with lynching Evil. Can you please quote where I specifically said Evil was a Zombie Lord? I don't think he is. I think he is a lying recruit. There is no dispute that he is lying and anyone not onboard with lynching him is suspect in my eyes.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:Lynching recruits is a terrible idea. Too slow. It just gives the Lords a night to make more of 'em.

Anyways, I did a bit of rereading and I totally understand what's going on now. I'm on board with ABR's plan of lynching neither.

Vote: CMAR.
Also willing to vote CoolDog if anyone is up for that.
This is laughable!!!

I bet you would be more than happy to push hard for another mislynch of a townie like you did on D2.

I'm also willing to lynch Pie or iLord.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:27 am

Post by SlySly »

evilsnail wrote:SlySly, I overlooked the word "yesterday" in ODDin's question, as I've already said. I investigated xReck N2 and got the result that he targetted Kmd N1. End of story.
Shut up. It is very clear you were trying to say you tried to let a Reck wagon form naturally yesterday while having results on Reck yesterday.

----------------

tate was 2 votes from lynch for being very scummy. pie replaced in and everyone jumped off to see if pie was less scummy. pie was more active but equally if not more scummy than tate. Since joining in Pie tunneled hard on manho and has repeatedly tried to rolefish. On top of that Pie has tried to put words in my mouth attempting to say I thought Evils is a Zombie Lord. With Evils bad lie, I find it more likely that Evils is a recruit. So I am going to move my vote because of the predecessor refusal to answer questions and the current tunneling rolefishing.

Unvote, vote:Pie_is_ZL
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:57 am

Post by SlySly »

Why are you so willing to come to Evil's defense Oddin? It is crystal fucking clear that he meant yesterday and that he had results yesterday when answering your question. Just go look how much he has had to backtrack to finally get his story straight. He has had to claim a typo, an overlook, defend a conversion slip he clearly stated, and had to reword his response to me to make it look like he said he had previously said he used his ability on N2 when he never had. Oddin, you are the one who is reaching if you say this lie isn't obvious.

I will get to iLord later. No need to throw too much in the water at once and muddy the issue.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:11 am

Post by SlySly »

He clearly meant yesterday when answering your question. There is no way around it. Why are you defending him so hard?

I told Reck to say whatever else he wanted other than one specific thing that is very offensive to me. Meta me, you will see this isn't the first time I have made this same request. Now drop this topic, as it is a distraction.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:14 am

Post by SlySly »

SlySly wrote: Just go look how much he has had to backtrack to finally get his story straight. He has had to claim a typo, an overlook, defend a conversion slip he clearly stated, and had to reword his response to me to make it look like he said he had previously said he used his ability on N2 when he never had.
DGB's sig wrote: Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim can take an eternity.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:33 am

Post by SlySly »

Albert B. Rampage wrote: I've been accused of role-fishing as well. What is your opinion on that?
You are my #4.

-----------------

Evils, chill out, I am voting Pie. Your lie is obvious, you don't have to keep backtracking with me.

-----------------

Oddin it makes perfect sense unless you are his scumbuddy knight in shining armor.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:50 am

Post by SlySly »

I have already stated 3 suspects. I think right now it is most important to focus on Pie. What do you think of Pie's tunneling on manho, ABR?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:58 am

Post by SlySly »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
SlySly wrote:I have already stated 3 suspects. I think right now it is most important to focus on Pie. What do you think of Pie's tunneling on manho, ABR?
No, you haven't. I assume, in the right order, Pie, then evilsnail, then ODDin, then me?
Ok, mastermind, interpret this for me.
SlySly wrote:

Unvote, vote:Evil
SlySly wrote: I'm also willing to lynch Pie or iLord.
SlySly wrote:
Unvote, vote:Pie_is_ZL
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:13 am

Post by SlySly »

bv, nice to see you still active lurking. i saw you logged into the thread but see you didn't bother to post. just noting.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:33 am

Post by SlySly »

I'll get to it in due time, now what do you think of Pie's tunneling on manho? Hindsight is 20/20. I could see the scummy pushing clearly while reading through with the knowledge I had that manho, McG, Yos and kmd had all flipped town.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:46 am

Post by SlySly »

You have been tunneled on Reck all game. If he ultimately flips town, the suspicion level on you will increase dramatically, in my mind.

Pie was tunneling and pushing on a now confirmed townie.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:24 am

Post by SlySly »

I'm just imagining things.
Pie_is_good wrote:Manho's posts came off as forced, bv's not so much.

I can be a bit more solid in my case against manho if you'd like, but I wasn't planning on spending the time on that until someone else expressed interest in stringing him up.
Pie_is_good wrote: But my offer stands: I'm happy to temporarily put this aside if you want to lynch manho with me.
Pie_is_good wrote: That said, I had 3 different people I'd be willing to lynch, and I'm not about to wagon Yos just because he was the first one to show up and answer my questions. I'll
Unvote: Cooldog, Vote: manho
, because I think the four of us (me, elvis, Yos, iLord) all expressed willingness to wagon there.
Pie_is_good wrote:Why isn't manho dead yet?
Pie_is_good wrote:Then vote manho. All the cool kids are doing it.
Pie_is_good wrote:Does it matter yet? Vote manho with us, Yos! It will get you ladies.
Pie_is_good wrote:iLord: But you don't think bv voters would be equally happy with a manho lynch? Porque?
Pie_is_good wrote:Sure. Well, manho's at lynch-minus-three. At this point, I think we're waiting for a claim.
Pie_is_good wrote:
manho, you need to roleclaim in your next post.
Pie_is_good wrote:is manho dead yet?
Pie_is_good wrote:Image
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:41 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:SlySly: In the first 3 posts you quoted, you cherrypicked the one part of the post that referenced manho, while the rest of it was me attacking Yos. The 3rd one is especially comical, because that post is the exact OPPOSITE of tunneling - having multiple people you're willing to lynch. You're not imagining things so much as you just don't understand the terms you're throwing around, and would have a damn hard time showing why they constitute scumminess in the way you're using them.
Notice, I cherry pick my quotes too. There is no need posting the irrelevant shit.
SlySly wrote: Pie was tunneling and pushing on a now confirmed townie.
I said tunneling and pushing.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:54 am

Post by SlySly »

I'm willing to back off of the tunneling a bit, but only a little. Looking back over it, it was only slight tunneling and more extreme pushing. But it wasn't free of tunneling.

However...

manho was town. You pushed hard to lynch him. The hammer pic alone shows how committed you were to lynching manho. You have tried to rolefish, which is the scummiest thing you can do in a cult game. Your predecessor was extremely scummy and unhelpful. You have tried to put words into my mouth(remember where you tried to say I said Evils was ZL and I told you to quote me on that and you were unable to). You defend liars and scummy players.

You need to be lynched.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 am

Post by SlySly »

xRECKONERx wrote: I'm getting a pro-town vibe from him, even if I think he needs to drop the whole "EVILSNAIL MEANT D1 LOL" or whatever shit is being thrown around.
Reck, the whole "EVILSNAIL MEANT D1 LOL" thing, is the convincing factor for me that Evils is lying. Are you trying to tell me that I should believe Evils missed Oddin's "yesterday"?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:20 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote: -I already addressed the "words in your mouth" issue (
and you didn't ask for a direct quote
, for the record).
Now, for the record, you are a liar too.
SlySly wrote: Can you please quote where I specifically said Evil was a Zombie Lord?
Have you read the entire thread yet? I remember you saying you weren't going to when you replaced in.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:33 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote: -You still haven't answered my question about where you think I was rolefishing.
Pie_is_good wrote: Which further implies that we have at least one vig on our team, with likely even more killing roles (SK, maybe?) out there somewhere. I expect all of you to be killing, every night.
Pie_is_good wrote: I'm saying that the cult is probably growing by 1 member/night (as cults do) and so we should be viggin' to try and keep up with them. Plus it's always good strategy for the vig to kill every night, although most people don't realize that.
Pie_is_good wrote: And we
are
under a week's deadline, so I'd like to force some claims sooner rather than later.
Pie_is_good wrote: Anyways, manho, if you decide to show up it might be nice for you to defend yourself and/or claim. Preferably the latter.
Pie_is_good wrote:I suppose all I can do right now is wait for more to come around to the manho wagon and get a claim and proceed from there.
Pie_is_good wrote:Sure. Well, manho's at lynch-minus-three. At this point, I think we're waiting for a claim.
Pie_is_good wrote:
manho, you need to roleclaim in your next post.
Pie_is_good wrote: Also, I will be the first to admit that I tend to push for claims earlier than most people are comfortable with.
Pie_is_good wrote: Perhaps a vig, if present, should do so?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:35 am

Post by SlySly »

SlySly wrote: Have you read the entire thread yet? I remember you saying you weren't going to when you replaced in.
Pie_is_good wrote: -It would be just super if one of you could recap the thread for me, especially who's claimed what, etc. I may read a little of it,
but I typically find day 1's uninformative
and 38 pages is quite a bit.
More laughable material there!!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:58 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote: -I don't recall actively defending
anyone
this game. When have I "defend[ed] liars and scummy players?"
I will back off of this 100%. I totally was thinking that some of Oddin's actions were yours. My mistake.

However, I did forget to point out that you were also bloodthirsty for Yos. Another confirmed townie.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:18 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote: Rest of the town: would you like to see this Pie/Sly conversation thread continued, or can we get back to Reck/ES?
Lol, contradict much? Reck/ES is a closed issue for you, remember?
Pie_is_good wrote: I'm on board with ABR's plan of lynching neither.

Vote: CMAR.
Also willing to vote CoolDog if anyone is up for that.
------------------
Pie_is_good wrote: I'm more than happy to keep taking questions if that's what y'all want, but we are under deadline all so I'd like to keep this thing rolling.
Unless I am mistaken, the deadline is 9 days away.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1551 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:21 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:I don't see how any of those posts are "rolefishing" except possibly the last one, where I asked a vig, if present, to account for a nightkill (I still think this is a good idea).
No town PRs should claim, period. Anyone asking for any claims of the such should be lynched. All this info will do is get another town PR killed during the night.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:49 am

Post by SlySly »

Defense noted, iLord.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote: The question is, for who?
Who was I attacking?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by SlySly »

iZombieLord, is it better to lynch scum or dumb townies?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:iZombieLord, is it better to lynch scum or dumb townies?
Scum.
I agree. Do you agree that it is scummy to push the lynch of a dumb townie as opposed to looking for scum?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:30 am

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote:
SlySly wrote:EK, what is your weekday schedule say between site time Noon to 6pm? Not asking for extremely specific details, look more for something like, "I'm a stay at home mom" or "I have a full time job" or "I'm free all day usually."
I work at home and frequently procrastinate with mafia. It varies when I'm online. I've been scaling back my games lately.
Ok, tyvm btw, let's take a look back at Mar. 9th, a Tuesday, and review what you said...
elvis_knits, Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:29 pm, wrote:I started reading, got through only about 6-7 pages. The good thing is there doesn't seem to be too many wall posts, so it's not a bad read. I'm still letting it sink in and not sure what I think as an overall picture (also since I haven't read too much yet). I also looked up the cases on McGriddle and Tate, and they both seem to be lynch-worthy. Reckoner, less so.

So... I know this post isn't super-helpful but I just wanted to let you know I am on my way.
Five hours later, had you foregone your work for the day and finished reading the remaining 22 pages of the thread when you put now confirmed townie McG at L-1 or did you feel some scummy drive to push a mislynch to the edge of its completion before becoming completely informed by an entire read of the thread? It seems a little unlike you to want to rush a day and to put someone on the fryer for no more than newb card meta and I find it a little scummy.
elvis_knits, Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:23 pm, wrote:I have totally seen McGriddle play the dumb newb card before. And it was LIES!

unvote; vote McGriddle
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:49 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:I agree. Do you agree that it is scummy to push the lynch of a dumb townie as opposed to looking for scum?
You'd have to be scum to know that said dumb player is dumb townie.
I get the feeling that is exactly the case with your end of D1 nostradamus-like prophecy of McG's alignment. I think it is scummy that you took the time to make a self-proclaimed first time of "building a case to show the dead townie was giving off town reads." I think as town, you, in particular, would do a simple "*shrug*, I was wrong" and get back to the business of scumhunting. Even at your prophetic announcement, you still expressed you were still okay with lynching the dumb townie.

Can you remind me of what your case that manho was scum was all about on D1?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:16 am

Post by SlySly »

Your defense of iLord is noted, EK.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:25 am

Post by SlySly »

Gotcha, I think I focused on the 2nd half of your statement and the fact that you were on that wagon. Your agreement is noted. :)
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:30 am

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote: I suppose we should be careful and not lynch a possible cop, but I really, really don't believe McGriddle.
Can you please explain why you didn't remove your McG vote while calling for caution against lynching him as a claimed cop?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 am

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote:
SlySly wrote:
elvis_knits wrote: I suppose we should be careful and not lynch a possible cop, but I really, really don't believe McGriddle.
Can you please explain why you didn't remove your McG vote while calling for caution against lynching him as a claimed cop?
Because I really didn't think he was a cop.
Fair enough. His fakeclaim and attempt to cover it was pretty bad, though hindsight is always 20/20 and I had more knowledge while I was reading it than those who were playing at the time. I think Evils fakeclaim is even worse though. Occum's Razor says it's more likely that he is lying than that he is telling the truth and eased into a claim then stumbled over a typo, an overlook, and then evolved his statement to falsely say he has clearly stated he used his action on N2 when he had not done so before.

-------------------
xRECKONERx wrote:I wanted to see if his cop results matched mine as far as what the mod said.
I believe you were truthfully doing that then and I believe your claim now. Your claim makes sense and doesn't have the wishy washiness attached that McG and Evils has.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:52 am

Post by SlySly »

I found this twilight approval of the McG lynch highly uncharacteristic of you. Just doesn't seem to be your usual style.
elvis_knits wrote:Good
--------------

Pushing McG on D1 for newb card meta, Yos(another dead now confirmed townie) for jokes on D2. Seems suspicious to me.
elvis_knits wrote:When I read the little of this game I read, I thought Yos's early "jokes" came off a little forced. He tried to get support for some wagon (cooldog?) by quoting himself and being like "I agree with Yosarian2" and "Yos makes a really good point there." Which seemed weird to be becuase hardly anyone else was joking around, they were all talking about the sample PM thing which Yos studiously ignored. Jokes>content=scummy

Let's wagon him!

vote Yos
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:53 am

Post by SlySly »

Starbuck wrote:The whole thing that bothers me about Reck's and evil's claims is that it took evil so many times of posting to get it correct. Reck claimed on the spot, no problem.

It's basically right now just evil saying "OMG! Reck lied!" and that's it. There's no other evidence other than that.
Yep and I don't like those who are saying there is nothing to my observations about Evils claim, especially Oddin who was kind enough to bring up Occum's Razor earlier in the thread.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:21 am

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote:
SlySly wrote:I found this twilight approval of the McG lynch highly uncharacteristic of you. Just doesn't seem to be your usual style.
elvis_knits wrote:Good
I don't care
Sly wrote: Pushing McG on D1 for newb card meta, Yos(another dead now confirmed townie) for jokes on D2. Seems suspicious to me.
elvis_knits wrote:When I read the little of this game I read, I thought Yos's early "jokes" came off a little forced. He tried to get support for some wagon (cooldog?) by quoting himself and being like "I agree with Yosarian2" and "Yos makes a really good point there." Which seemed weird to be becuase hardly anyone else was joking around, they were all talking about the sample PM thing which Yos studiously ignored. Jokes>content=scummy

Let's wagon him!

vote Yos
So you think that I pushed for Yos's lynch all day and then tried to recruit him? Like pre-bussed Yos and then tried ot make him my buddy?
I sense someone getting a little defensive. I'm not one of the one's who has been pushing for the death of now confirmed townies since D1 of this game, you are. I am trying to figure out the whys of such behavior from more than one person in this game.

I do have one more thing to ask of you on this topic though...

Do you have some inside information on the night actions of the zombies that lead to your asking of this?
elvis_knits wrote:Maybe Yos died protecting somebody?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:27 am

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote:
evilsnail wrote:I have info that says xReck is scum. I won't reveal what this is yet, but xReck needs to claim in his next post.
evilsnail wrote:xReck is lying. He targetted Kmd Night 1. That is the info I have. I was hoping to catch him in a lie by getting him to claim.

Vote: xReckonerx
evilsnail wrote:I never said I had the results yesterday either. I'll elaborate, if necessary, but I'd prefer to say as little as possible about the details of my ability.
evilsnail wrote:Okay, fine. My ability allows me to determine who a player targetted the night before. That's why I don't have a useful N1 result and why I only found today that xReck targetted Kmd N2.
(This is the typo post... but when read in relation to everything else and what he is claiming his ability is, it's obvious that he is claiming he found out N2 that reck targetted kmd N1. )
It sure ain't obvious as to which night he used his action.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:41 am

Post by SlySly »

Oh, btw, your defense of Evils is noted.
elvis_knits wrote: It doesn't mean you've done something awesome while the rest of us have been sucking.
I didn't try to imply that.
elvis_knits wrote: Plus, you're throwing garbage at me. Your arguments against me seem to be:

1)My approval of the McG lynch was "out of character" (BS WIFOM)
Wouldn't you say it is a pretty common technique of scumhunting to analyze the playstyle of the players you are familiar with?
elvis_knits wrote: 2)I attacked people who flipped town (like nobody else has done that? If the cult hasn't even recruited anyone yet, the cult is probably really tiny, so our odds of hitting town are high).
You are not the only person pinging my scumdar that has been pushing the deaths of now confirmed townies. Cult size speculation is ridiculous at this point, unless of course you are cult and know exactly the size.
elvis_knits wrote:
Sly wrote: I do have one more thing to ask of you on this topic though...

Do you have some inside information on the night actions of the zombies that lead to your asking of this?
elvis_knits wrote:Maybe Yos died protecting somebody?
No. And stop fishing.
Sorry, I am going to keep fishing for scum. Your change to defensive behavior under extended questioning is noted.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:44 am

Post by SlySly »

Not only defensive, also a little nasty.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:52 am

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote: Sly, you just replaced in, so saying you haven't been pushing dead townies... it would be impossible for you to have done so since you weren't here. It doesn't mean you've done something awesome while the rest of us have been sucking.
I read the entire thread before I started voting for who I find suspicious. You decided to put a now confirmed townie at L-1 before reading a thread that wasn't even half as long as it was when I replaced in. I don't care if there was a deadline looming. If you had just replaced in, you probably could have requested an extension and had it considered.

A lot of players in this game have been sucking. Lots of wagon hopping while they should have been scum hunting and there has been more lurking in this game than in any game I have ever been a part of. What has it resulted in so far? 4 dead townies, 0 dead scum.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:16 am

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote: F U with your "voting for a now confirmed townie"
LOF'nL
EK wrote: People vote for people who flip town all the time and it doesn't make them scum.
It sure don't clear them as town.
EK wrote: I have some news for you Mr. Sly.

Defensiveness is not a scum tell. When you attack a person, they have to defend themselves. When your attacks are consistently WIFOM crap, it might get a little annoying.

Also, I am sick to death of your stupid noting.

You know what I'm noting about you? Your refusal to tell me why a scum evilsnail would sacrifice himself to get reckoner lynched.

YOUR DEFENSE OF RECKONER IS NOTED.
Yes, I am defending Reck. His claim is sollid, Evils is wishy washy crap.

Cracking under pressure is a scumtell. Anyone who has played any amount of games here knows it. You are not playing the same style as your normal town meta.

Go ahead and push for my lynch now and you can add to your stellar record thus far.

That is all I need from you, tyvm for your participation.

HoS:EK
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:19 am

Post by SlySly »

A normally good player resorting to personal attacks is also a scumtell.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:29 am

Post by SlySly »

As far as Evils fakeclaim goes...
Kmd4390 wrote: I mean if they look for themselves and find their own tells, they're more likely to see the player as scum.
elvis_knits wrote: One of the reasons I believe Evilsnail is because he didn't have to claim info on reck. If he's scum, it would be much safer to just keep his head down and play the game... but he stuck his neck out to get reck lynched. And if Reck is town we lynch evilsnail next. What kind of a scum does that? Evilsnail wasn't even suspected as far as I remember. Why sacrifice yourself?
Your reasoning is bogus. You, myself and iLord all recently witnessed a Slyscum that was under absolutely no pressure to do so pay dearly for fake claiming. I would point it out for the rest to take a look at if the game were not ongoing. Like kmd pointed out to do, I looked for myself and saw it in Evils fake claim.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:38 am

Post by SlySly »

I will comment no further on that, but I wasn't forced to claim at all. Not one person had requested that info from me and you know it.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:47 am

Post by SlySly »

Feel free to go back and look for that pressure that was on me and you will find that it wasn't. Makes this exactly the same case and your reasoning totally bogus.

Now, what do you think of Kmd's D1 thoughts? You think his thoughts may have something to do with his untimely N1 death? I do, guess why? I have before been the scum taking care of those that are on the right track like kmd was during D1. Kill him quick to shut him up.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:52 am

Post by SlySly »

I think his late day epiphany was the most telling.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:54 am

Post by SlySly »

I will even go out on a limb here, I am willing to bet that I am on the right track with a few things and I bet that I if I survive this day, I will be recruited into a cult to shut me up. So if I act at all different tomorrow, start lynching those I am pushing for.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:59 am

Post by SlySly »

There are plenty more sketchy things about iZombieLord too. I am getting to them.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 am

Post by SlySly »

How would Reckscum benefit in any way by derailing the mislynch of a townie?
xRECKONERx wrote:This McGriddle wagon is godawful. Please, join me on the Suave wagon ladies and gents.
xRECKONERx wrote:There's no reasoning/solid logic behind the McGriddle wagon. It's that simple ABR.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:22 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote: I don't get the middle part - are you asking my why I made a case on townMcG after he was dead?
No, I am saying that the most likely reason behind you doing it would be because you are scum and want to make yourself look good. If you were town, I don't see you bothering to make such a display, I think you would *shrug it off and get back to scumhunting.

------------
iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:Can you remind me of what your case that manho was scum was all about on D1?
I misinterpreted the post where he explained his vote on Tate by saying "look at the sample role PM" as evidence that he himself had looked at the sample role PM. I don't remember why this stopped being valid or rather how I misinterpreted it, but it didn't make sense when I looked back and ISO'd him a while back.
I think it is a little strange that you can remember that now, but you couldn't during D2. You were pushing pretty hard on D1 to get people suspicious of manho.
iLord wrote: I don't remember why I suspected manho yesterday, I'll have to look back. I don't see the Yos wagon.
---------------------
iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:Yep and I don't like those who are saying there is nothing to my observations about Evils claim, especially Oddin who was kind enough to bring up Occum's Razor earlier in the thread.
Quite honestly, you're completely wrong, but it'd do very little good, especially towards you personally, to argue about it.
Quite honestly, I'm right and you just don't have an argument.

iLord wrote: Apparently evil's more experienced than he looks and note also that he was also in the referenced game. I don't want to dwell on discussion of the ongoing game, but I daresay, with all due respect, that evil is not dumb enough to try something like this, unless he is the recruit.
Did I not already state I think he is likely a recruit?
iLord wrote: I don't believe the cult has gotten a successful recruit yet - it's the simplest explanation for everything.
I think the cult would love for us to believe this. It sure doesn't surprise me that you are pushing this belief. I doubt it is the case, though.
iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:I will even go out on a limb here, I am willing to bet that I am on the right track with a few things and I bet that I if I survive this day, I will be recruited into a cult to shut me up. So if I act at all different tomorrow, start lynching those I am pushing for.
Lol, you can't benefit for making comments like this.
Maybe the town can. I would rather lose as cult, than have to play to win for them. But if I do get recruited, I won't tempt the mod.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:01 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:Honestly, guys, SlySly has yet to put out a cohesive argument today. I would really like to stop entertaining his little tangents and get on with the day. I'm most willing to string up CoolDog or CMAR, would be willing to entertain a few others. What are all y'all's thoughts on those two?
LOL, says the PR killer.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote: Town and Scum both should have Zombie Lords in their Role PM.
Why do you think this?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:05 am

Post by SlySly »

animorpherv1 wrote:CD got replaced in another game, and Sly, are your argumnets ALL this bad?
Hey, at least I am not ruining games over an icon bet.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:07 am

Post by SlySly »

He knows what I mean and is very lucky he is not permabanned.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:09 am

Post by SlySly »

I thought for an instant that Pie might be the doc trying to rolefish a vig out to protect, but his "we want our town PRs to die" statement pretty much solidifies his scumminess in my mind.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:10 am

Post by SlySly »

I would prefer they not claim and be alive to help the town.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:40 am

Post by SlySly »

Right now, Pie is the obvlynch. He wants our PR's dead and has been fishing for them since his arrival. His predecessor was so scummy he was 2 votes from lynch and no one other than me has even bothered looking at him since he replaced in. Quit allowing him to coast just because he has a new name. He would love to leave the town in a position of only being able to take ZL's out with the lynch, leaving him and his scummidy scum buddies to drive mislynches like they have the last 2 days. Ask yourself, why did Tate replace out? I think the answer is obvious: he was caught scum with no out.

I would be down with lynching bv, EK or Oddin also. iLord is not cleared in my mind yet, but he is farther down the list than these players.

I think the Reck wagoner's need to get off now, unless they can give a valid answer for post 1617.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:54 am

Post by SlySly »

Oh for the record, tate wasn't as close to lynch as I thought. He was L-4, not L-2.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote:
SlySly wrote:I would be down with lynching bv, EK or Oddin also.
This is so stupid.

Your BBF Reck says he investigated bv and oddin innocent. IF YOU BELIEVE RECKONER IS TOWN YOU SHOULDN'T WANT TO LYNCH BV OR ODDIN!
Lil Ms. Doesn't Read The Thread, start reading the thread before spouting off...
SlySly wrote: Assuming your claim is not a lie, I wouldn't be so quick to clear your targets. I would assume Zombie Lords in the game are similar to GFs. GFs are usually immune to investigation. Your skill may only work on recruits.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by SlySly »

In a regular game of mafia, are a cop's results on an investigation immune GodFather usually useless?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by SlySly »

I would bet they are. The cult leaders in the games I have played in before were.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by SlySly »

I went and checked one of the game I played in and the CLs weren't immune to investigation but they were immune to the first attempted NK. I can't find the other Cult game I played in where I think they were II. But, regardless, you can't say the ZLs aren't II any more than I can say they are. I stand by the fact that the possibility does exists because setup is always ultimately determined by the mod.

I am willing to lynch bv and Oddin because I think they have both demonstrated scummy play thus far, which is a far better reason than they are making jokes or putting a townie at L-1 because I saw them play the newb card in a game I played before I even finish reading the thread.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by SlySly »

brown cow 8-)
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by SlySly »

That fact that it makes it clear here that ZLs can be killed or lynched makes me think the odds of there being Investigation Immune ZLs is larger than if it only stated they could be lynched. Pure speculation though, not going to go much deeper into outguess the mod zone.
farside22 wrote:
Sample PM:

Townie:

You have not special abilities except your vote. Late night’s scare you with the zombies on the loose.
You win if the Zombie Lords are killed or lynched
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by SlySly »

This also makes it obvious how scummy it is for Pie to be calling for town vig(s) to be NKd by the cult.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote: Umm, I was asked to explain my thought process. Why would I just shrug it off as any alignment? That's more of a laziness tell than anything.
You said yourself it was the first time you had ever done it before. I'm paraphrasing. I don't think this is something you would normally do, especially as town, but okay.
iLord wrote: I said on D2 that I couldn't remember why I thought manho was scummy so I'd look back. Guess what I did a few posts/days later?
Fair enough.
iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:I think the cult would love for us to believe this. It sure doesn't surprise me that you are pushing this belief. I doubt it is the case, though.
Just because the cult would love us to believe it doesn't make it any less probable. Farside said this was a cult game, and that PR's die when recruited. We have two dead PR's in two successive nights and no claimed vigs. Logical conclusion is that there were two failed recruits.
You are assuming there is only 1 ZL. At least one cult game I played in started with 2 CLs and 2 Cult Goons. I really doubt there is only one ZL in this game especially since the Sample PM clearly states Zombie Lord
s
. I doubt it started with goons though because I think the same PM would state the win condition as being when the cult was eliminated. I could be wrong about that, though. There could be up to 6 cult right now with this thinking, 2 ZLs, 2 goons, and 2 recruits.
iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:
iLord wrote: Town and Scum both should have Zombie Lords in their Role PM.
Why do you think this?
Scum = Zombie Lords.
Fair enough. Even if this game started with goons, you are most likely right that they would have been informed who their lord was. I would assume the win con for any town would match the sample PM.
iLord wrote: Tate replaced out because his stubborn personality would not permit him to fold and start answering me. As I've explained, this behavior is not exclusive to scum. He could be scum with no out, but he could equally likely be a townie who'd rather replace out than get mislynched.
Wasn't it you that was saying he was only refusing to answer to prevent incriminating himself? Again, I am paraphrasing.
iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:I would bet they are. The cult leaders in the games I have played in before were.
You know if the cult leaders aren't II, this is exactly what the cult leaders would want the town to think.
Fair enough, again. I think the possiblity exists, though that is total speculation, and, as I have already stated, I am willing to lynch the "cleared" scumminess because of this possibility.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote: My running theory is that there's probably two Zombie Lords with one shared recruit. Two recruits a night would make it almost impossible for the town to race (1 recruit a night is already borderline impossible, which is why farside probably made PR's unrecruitable).
Maybe, in Cultafia, there were 2 seperate cults.
iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:Wasn't it you that was saying he was only refusing to answer to prevent incriminating himself? Again, I am paraphrasing.
That's true. As I explained, I don't believe that this was necessarily indicative of scum for Tate personally. He was avoiding answer my questions because he was afraid I was going to draw scumtells from them. Especially the way tate explained it, this worry easily be expressed from either alignment: either he's scum who's worried about getting caught behaviorally or townie afraid of getting attacked because of his response.

Tate's pride and tenacity are paramount here when you consider how he would've acted in this situation.
Tate's pride and tenacity is what makes me think it is more likely he was caught scum and replaced out. We saw this in Big Brother 2.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:SpyreX: I'd be happy to recap for you if you'd like. I too am of the opinion that the last few pages have been a waste of time.
Way to try and put words in SpyreX's mouth. This is not even close to what he said.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by SlySly »

So, SpyreX, you think it is a good idea for us to out our vig(s) and have them NKd by the cult?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by SlySly »

I didn't say vs. recruits.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by SlySly »

Spyrex, can you answer post 1617 for me please?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:
SlySly wrote:I didn't say vs. recruits.
I did.
He wasn't answering your question.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by SlySly »

Way to avoid my question. Spyrex is another lynch I am ok with.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by SlySly »

SpyreX wrote: I see no active reason right now to out our very, very hypothetical vigs.
Have you seen the Sample PM?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1678 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by SlySly »

or blocked, which would lean toward more than ZLs in the cult to start out.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by SlySly »

That is so stupid of a reason. Who gives a shit if there is a recruit, they just voting against us. Vig needs to keep quiet and take aim at who we don't think are recruits. Evils is a lying recruit.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by SlySly »

SpyreX are you insinuating that recruits become ZLs and not just zombies?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by SlySly »

Just because of games the cult games I have played in the past, I suspect two ZLs of 2 different factions, each with their own recruiting abilities. I suspect there are 2 recruits so far and 2 have failed. That is pure speculation though. And I think Pie is trying to out the vig(s) to take ZL killing power away from the town.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by SlySly »

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:
SlySly wrote:That is so stupid of a reason. Who gives a shit if there is a recruit, they just voting against us. Vig needs to keep quiet and take aim at who we don't think are recruits. Evils is a lying recruit.
I am eating SUCH A GOOD Buffalo Chicken Sandwich right now. They made the sauce extra spicy for me. I'm friggin' crazy for this thing.
If they knew it was you, the sauce is probably extra special.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:57 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:Tate's pride and tenacity is what makes me think it is more likely he was caught scum and replaced out. We saw this in Big Brother 2.
Tate exhibited similar behavior as scum in BB2?
No, but another pridefully, tenacious person did. They replaced out when they were caught scum and everyone backed off and let the replacement live until endgame. We should not allow that to happen here. Pie is obviously PR bloodthirsty.
iLord wrote: PR v recruit depends a lot on the PR. Cops are almost completely useless in this game, but vigs are essential when the recruits start gathering.

Come to think of it,
cops are almost completely useless
. pie, what do you think about the cost of lynching RECK today, then?
Cops aren't useless, with an infected result, a vig would know not to waste a shot on the infected player.
iLord wrote:
RECK wrote:The flavor text simply suggest I can tell who's infected/not infected. So I don't know if "infected" means recruits, or anyone who is a zombie.
That probably indicates you can find recruits.
That was exactly my first impression too. Reck is telling the truth.

----------------
elvis_knits wrote:Spyrex is here?!

:SQUEEEEE:

However, I was kinda suss of diamonilium :/
I went back over what I thought was suspicious initially about Diamond and didn't find it suspicious on a second read.
elvis_knits wrote: ... and I like the reck vote.
I have never seen you as thirsty for the cop's blood as you have demonstrated in this game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:07 am

Post by SlySly »

xRECKONERx wrote:At least
someone
is trying to defend the fucking cop. Sheesh. I still have a staggering number of people on me, though, who I suggest should UN-FUCKING-VOTE at this juncture.
Seems like a no-brainer to not kill the cop and to kill the ZL that wants our PRs out in the open to be targeted for NK.

Why don't you fuckers just lynch me, it will save me the trouble of having to put up with this ridiculousness?!?!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:
SlySly wrote:Why don't you fuckers just lynch me, it will save me the trouble of having to put up with this ridiculousness?!?!
Oh man I had the greatest idea today. I had them start shaving carrots onto the sandwich after they add the chicken. Now alongside the zesty explosion of flavor I receive with every bite, I can experience a mild crunch that cools my mouth back down after each morsel of chickeny goodness is consumed.
I will most likely get modkilled when you recruit me. After your predecessor, I can't believe people are letting you slide with contributions like this. EK wanted to kill Yos for far less.

-----------
xRECKONERx wrote: In any case, Sly, don't leave me here with all these monsters. By the way, Sly & Pie, do you think there is a ZL on my wagon? How many? Who are your top picks?
Pie is ZL #1, EK is ZL #2
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:19 am

Post by SlySly »

"Hello, Whine-11? We need a Waaahbulance out here..."
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:22 am

Post by SlySly »

bv was just logged into the thread, again. didn't bother to post, again.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:24 am

Post by SlySly »

farside22 wrote: 10) If I catch people lurking or posting just to post so they don’t get caught by me will end up with a post restriction that will result in much chaos and not be helpful. I do this because posting crap is not helpful.
I really don't see how this rule has NOT been invoked during this game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (isolation #92) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:22 am

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote: I've started growing basil by my back door so that I can put fresh basil on my turkey sandwiches. Fresh basil from your own garden is just so much more flavorful than store-bought.
I think the ZLs have some form of hunger post restriction in this game.
EK wrote: Spyrex - I agree with your assessment of Wolf's discussion of modkills. Recently, people I have seen asking for, or dancing around the suggestion of modkills have been scum. I'm thinking of SirDanilot in Kingmaker (he was SK). Also thinking of Sly in a certain game we're both dead in, but still ongoing.
Let's not forget, I said this in this game...
SlySly wrote:
farside22 wrote: 10) If I catch people lurking or posting just to post so they don’t get caught by me will end up with a post restriction that will result in much chaos and not be helpful. I do this because posting crap is not helpful.
I really don't see how this rule has NOT been invoked during this game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (isolation #93) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:42 am

Post by SlySly »

Grimmy wrote: If we lynch a zombielord, do the minions he/she creates die as well or do they go on? if it is a situation where they would die too, I could see why one would defend the other. Something to think about...
Wincon for town according to the Sample PM is when the ZLs are killed or lynched. I suspect once converted, a recruits wincon changes to match the ZLs. I seriously doubt the recruits die when the ZL dies.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (isolation #94) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:50 am

Post by SlySly »

Grimmy wrote:
SlySly wrote:
elvis_knits wrote: I've started growing basil by my back door so that I can put fresh basil on my turkey sandwiches. Fresh basil from your own garden is just so much more flavorful than store-bought.
I think the ZLs have some form of hunger post restriction in this game.
I think it is something else entirely.
If this post from EK is not some form of ZL hunger post restriction, it has to be a joke.
elvis_knits wrote: Jokes>content=scummy

Let's wagon him!

vote Yos
EK says we should lynch people for jokes. I think she reserves that for lynching townies though!!!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (isolation #95) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:52 am

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote: The fact that you are pushing for modkills again... does that mean you always do that or that you're scum again?
Oh snap! I've outted myself!!! It must have been due to all that pressure I've been under!!!!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (isolation #96) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:21 am

Post by SlySly »

xRECKONERx wrote:Wow. This town is fucking fail.
QFT
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:25 am

Post by SlySly »

He's going to flip Cop.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:47 am

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote:Sly, how are you going to feel when Reck flips ZL?
How did you feel when McG, manho and Yos all flipped town? Oh wait, I already know the answer to that, closer to your wincon.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:00 am

Post by SlySly »

Is that a dickmeat sandwich?

PUUUUSSY, I'm home!!!!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:08 am

Post by SlySly »

This is not a town telling pattern. I would be fine lynching ABR, too.
Albert B. Rampage, hammers McG, wrote:
Unvote, vote McG

lol fakeclaim
Albert B. Rampage, rushes the end day, wrote:I don't want to wait until march 28th let's lynch manho.

Unvote, vote manjo
Albert B. Rampage, calls for the hammer on the cop, wrote:The chance that Reckoner is scum is too great. I want the hammer.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:15 am

Post by SlySly »

In fact, I really don't like this repeated deadline scumminess of yours at all ABR.

Unvote. Vote:ABR
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:40 am

Post by SlySly »

Don't blame me for all this scumminess!!!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:02 am

Post by SlySly »

How many votes have I placed, Pie?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (isolation #104) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:23 am

Post by SlySly »

That sure looks like brains to me.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:26 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote: In celebration of SlySly's 100th in-thread post...
Would you prefer I be more like, say Mr. Suave or bv?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:33 am

Post by SlySly »

Drumroll...
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:04 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:Yes, actually.
You sure about that?

Were you happier with the contributions of Nobody Special, Dr.Cyanide, WRP_Beater? Oh yeah, they didn't do shit. Much better for scum to hide from.

Vote put forth to the town...

Who wants Sly to replace out?

Yes:
Pie

No:
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:25 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote:RECK, you're overplaying the "OMG THIS TOWN IS SO F**** STUPID!" stuff.
It doesn't appear natural at all.
You think Evils evolving claim appears natural?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:24 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:You think Evils evolving claim appears natural?
I don't see how it's unnatural.
Open your eyes.

E:Uh, I got some info that Reck's a liar.
E:Uh, Reck didn't investigate bv on night one, that's my info.
ABR: If this so, I wonder why E didn't push for Reck's lynch on day two.
E:Uh, I'm the sheriff, I didn't get the info until yesterday(note, not last night)
Oddin: E, why didn't you make a case to get Reck lynched yesterday?
E: Uh, I thought about it but decided to try and let the Reck wagon form naturally. Repeat Reck didn't investigate bv on N2.
Several people: You said it was N1.
E: Uh, that was a typo. I didn't get my results until N2.
Sly: E, you are a liar. You tried to play off to Oddin that you had results on Reck during D2 and waited to see if the Reck wagon would form naturally. You also never pointed out which night you used your action.
E: Uh, oh I missed "yesterday" in Oddin's post and I clearly stated before this obvious lie that I used my action on N2.

When Reck flips town cop, ABR should be an insta-lynch tomorrow. 2 town hammers and rushing the end of day lynch on the 3rd. We should be lynching him now instead of the cop.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:40 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote: Even in your admittedly biased recanting
Find something in my biased recanting that isn't true.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:43 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote: RECK very clearly was overdoing his cursing the town schtick - resignation is the natural progression to flipping out, not just more profane exclamations.
RECK was acting like RECK. Evils was acting like a liar easing into a fake claim.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:44 am

Post by SlySly »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Pie_is_good wrote:@Everyone: Reck is at 8/16 right now, and I haven't heard anyone on his wagon make any noises about changing. That means he's basically a dead man walking, and we're coasting through the rest of the day and waiting for our inactivities to check in. Am I right?
Yep.
We know you are pushing for a premature end of day resulting in a mislynch like always. No need to keep pushing.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:45 am

Post by SlySly »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not scum SlySly
Forgive me, ABR is now cleared.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:47 am

Post by SlySly »

Notice my vote didn't change.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

Post by SlySly »

I might be open to your line of reasoning there but Reck laid down the right questioning of McG's bogus cop claim to make me believe Reck's solid claim as opposed to Evils easing into the slanderous suicide bombing lie of a claim to get Reck lynched. Notice how he has all but disappeared since then. Just lay back and watch the mislynch that he created unfold.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

Post by SlySly »

That was @ABR btw.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:05 am

Post by SlySly »

IMO, Reck laid down a solid claim and is having everyone blast him for it and he is giving the big middle finger to everyone for the blasting out of frustration. You were the one who came up with the keep them both alive theory yet now you are calling for the hammer. I don't really see anyone scum hunting at all. Just content to wagon on the cop and go down 6-0 to the ZLs.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by SlySly »

Sample PM says Zombie Lords. There are at least 2.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (isolation #119) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:46 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote:
evil wrote:Okay, xReck, I'll explain why I really think you're lying and there's nothing messing with my results. Were your results on bv310 and ODDin exactly the same?
This should've came out a long time ago.
The lie continues to evolve.

----------------
Starbuck wrote:I've already chosen a side. I'm not going to be voting for a claimed cop based on such a shady reasoning.
Who do you think we should lynch and why?

-----------------

All of this SK talk from CMAR has made me think of a few things I hadn't even thought of before. Evils being a SK could make some sense. I find it more likely that he is a recruit, as I would suspect an SK to fly a wee bit more under the radar than an ease into lie of a claim, but CMAR has given me some food for thought.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (isolation #120) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote: There's no way in hell that evil is dumb enough to pull this as SK. It'd make even less sense than being a Zombie Lord.
I have stated I think it is more likely that he is a recruit. I'm not as optimistic as you that none have been recruited yet.

---------------
Starbuck wrote:
Unvote
Vote: CMAR
Why CMAR?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (isolation #121) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:Sly, CMAR and Reck are the only two lynchable players today. You need to choose one (which I presume will be CMAR, given that you've been a vocal defender of Reck thusfar).
Self-appointed Town Captain Pie, I don't see it that way. If I'm not mistaken, majority is all that is needed. The deadline is still almost a week away, with proper discussion, anything could develop between now and then. I'll keep my vote on scumminess until someone, or myself, convinces me of scummier.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (isolation #122) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:Actually, you ARE mistaken, although the point is moot until our inactivities show up.
You are correct, I was mistaken about the majority at deadline. I still stand by the rest of my post. It's not like the deadline is tomorrow.
farside22 wrote: 17) At the end of deadline the person with the most votes whether majority or not will be lynched.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (isolation #123) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:52 am

Post by SlySly »

Unvote. Vote:Pie

Glad to see some eyes finally opening.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1912 (isolation #124) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:58 am

Post by SlySly »

I haven't forgotten you, ABR.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:23 am

Post by SlySly »

xRECKONERx wrote:Wow. This town is fucking fail.
We may as well just all mass claim with the way this day has went.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:47 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:
SlySly wrote:We may as well just all mass claim with the way this day has went.
Good to see some eyes finally opening.
:roll:
Pie_is_good wrote: Funny how quickly we go from "Pie is rushing the day" to "Aww man, I wish we could lynch this guy but we're just out of time." Just sayin'.

There aren't 9 days left like there was when you WERE trying to rush it.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2018 (isolation #127) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:55 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote: @CMAR: You should claim now.
The breadcrumb wasn't obvious enough for you? Why doesn't this surprise me?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2025 (isolation #128) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote: Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
It is widely known that the preferred food choice for scum is a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich, followed closely by a Turkey Sandwich.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (isolation #129) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote: What about Normal Chicken Sandwiches? Are those scummy as well?
Any demonstration of hunger in this particular game is scummy and should warrant a vote.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (isolation #130) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:45 am

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote: Buffalo chicken =/= Brains
farside22 wrote:
Zombies don't just like brains
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (isolation #131) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:54 am

Post by SlySly »

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (isolation #132) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:01 am

Post by SlySly »

CryMeARiver wrote:I protect a person from becoming infected that night.
This sure leans towards Reck telling the truth. You should reconsider your vote.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2052 (isolation #133) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:39 am

Post by SlySly »

xRECKONERx wrote:McG, what kind of investigation results will you get?
McGriddle wrote: If you are asking me what I will get back from an investigation, it will probably be somewhere along the lines of "This player is from _____ faction" ____ being town or not town.
xRECKONERx wrote: I'm the cop. When I investigate someone, I get the result of either "infected" or "not infected". N1 I investigated bv and got "not infected". N2 I investigated ODDin and got the same result.
CryMeARiver wrote:I am doctor. I protect a person from becoming infected that night.
Evils is the one lying. Anyone on the Reck wagon is scummy.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (isolation #134) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:18 am

Post by SlySly »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Pie_is_good wrote:And your "no town PRs should claim" theory is just wrong. We WANT our PRs getting nightkilled - it's better than our townies getting recruited.
What?
Unvote, vote Pie
Follow suit, townies.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (isolation #135) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:53 am

Post by SlySly »

xRECKONERx wrote:ABR, wolf, Sly: blowjobs all around if you get on the CMAR wagon right now.
Not getting on the Doc wagon, sorry.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (isolation #136) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:04 am

Post by SlySly »

Starbuck wrote:
Unvote

Bah, all these fucking PRs out.
Just how Pie wanted it. We should make him pay for getting his way.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (isolation #137) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:39 am

Post by SlySly »

Starbuck wrote: Never say never.
^^ This
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2080 (isolation #138) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:22 am

Post by SlySly »

SpyreX wrote: This means that there is a Zombie Lord Busdriver
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (isolation #139) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:24 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote:I don't see how CMAR's claim supports RECK's.
Try opening your eyes.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (isolation #140) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:28 am

Post by SlySly »

I think we are headed for a no lynch.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (isolation #141) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:35 am

Post by SlySly »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
SlySly wrote:I think we are headed for a no lynch.
Nope, the person with the most votes is lynched without majority.
I think I have this straight now. Pie tried to lead me down the wrong path of understanding on this and I fell for it.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2090 (isolation #142) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:47 am

Post by SlySly »

Oddin and CMAR come back to the Pie lynch now, please. We will then just be 2 votes from a good lynch.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (isolation #143) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 am

Post by SlySly »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Spyrex, do you think that scum are moving in on Pie to save Reckoner, or is the town trying to avert a PR lynch?
SpyreX wrote:Either of those cases bother me.

I'm leaning HARD on it being the former versus the latter.
Spy, are you ignoring how the result part of CMAR's claim matches the early questioning and eventual claim of Reck?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (isolation #144) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:42 am

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote:And why is he voting reckoner if his claim "confirms" reckoner? This is not adding up for me.
CMAR hasn't been back on since I pointed out that his claim confirms Reck.

-----------------

iLord, I have no plans of lynching Reck tomorrow.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (isolation #145) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:47 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord is scum of some type.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (isolation #146) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:55 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:
Unvote: CMAR, Vote: Reck

Pure unadulterated self-preservation. This is quite literally the worst reason I've ever been wagoned in my mafia career ("I'm not voting for a claimed
insert generic power role here
!").
You are getting lynched today.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (isolation #147) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:00 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote: Pure unadulterated self-preservation.
We sure know this ain't a town tell.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (isolation #148) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:06 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:
SlySly wrote:
Pie_is_good wrote:
Unvote: CMAR, Vote: Reck

Pure unadulterated self-preservation. This is quite literally the worst reason I've ever been wagoned in my mafia career ("I'm not voting for a claimed
insert generic power role here
!").
You are getting lynched today.
You are incompetent.
When CMAR logs in, sees what I pointed out about his claim, his vote will move from Reck to you, making it 8-7 in favor of lynching you. You are going to be lynched today unless one of your scumbuddies is Oddin and he quick hammers Reck before CMAR gets to login and see what is happening. You can question my competency from the grave.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2131 (isolation #149) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by SlySly »

CryMeARiver wrote:It really sucks doing this on a small phone on vacation.
Excuse.

---
CryMeARiver wrote: this is where things go wrong. night 1 i completely forgot about the game.
This is such bullshit. You sure remembered the game quickly at the start of D2.

---
CryMeARiver wrote: night 2, farside ended the night early while i was sending in my night action. it did not go thru, but he repaid me by assuring me that i was a strong doctor.
More bs, if you forgot N1, you would have been damn sure to be ready on N2.

Mod: Can you confirm that you did not allow a N2 action of CMAR's to go through?

---
CryMeARiver wrote: no, it never used infected in the role pm, but i still though reck was real and tried to indicate this.
If you thought Reck was real, was the vote you had on him supposed to be the indication of your perceived innocence of him that you refer to here?

If it didn't say so, why did you say this?
CryMeARiver wrote:I am doctor. I protect a person from becoming infected that night.
---
CryMeARiver wrote: i also lurked some because i did not wanna stick out and be a goid nightkill.
I'm finding this highly unlikely. I'm finding it far more likely you lurked to avoid being lynched.

---

You rely a lot on excuses, convenient memory loss, and observational difficulties. You claim to have forgotten N1, let's have a little look at a few other of your convenient lapses...
CryMeARiver wrote:
ODDin wrote:CMAR, that's blatant rolefishing right there. McG is far from being a certain lynch.
HE IS AT L1
I AM NOT ROLEFISHING
CryMeARiver wrote: OH...mixed it up with another game where it takes 7...my bad!
CryMeARiver wrote:
ODDin wrote:The worst thing that can happen is that we wait until deadline to hammer and the replacement doesn't post an opinion.
Patience is a virtue.
Wow, wish I had seen these last two posts before my hammer :shock:
---

You wanted to make sure ABR's vote stuck.
CryMeARiver wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't want to wait until march 28th let's lynch manho.

Unvote, vote manjo
You might want to edit this as the vote may not count
---

Watch this late day flip flop. You would think being the hammer and forgetting N1 would have you sending in N2 results ASAP. You being the hammer, it is quite obvious you knew the night was about to fall.
CryMeARiver wrote:I largely don't agree with a manho lynch and would rather lynch someone like bv as pointed out by someone else. Scum in my opinion would not claim VT when at L2 as this does not save them. I'll read through manho's ISO again, but at first glance I did not find much there and I don't think I have yet to see a case in one place on him.
CryMeARiver wrote:
Pie_is_good wrote:wolf and CMAR are, like,
really
boring.
Ugh, I hate that you call me out like this. I highly doubt the replacement will be caught up by the deadline anyway and I highly doubt that two people disagreeing with a wagon is likely to reverse a wagon. Therefore, though I don't completely agree with it, manhoe has largely tunneled tate the entire game and I do find it hard to believe that he can't provide a link for the offsite game he has spoken of. While it will anger a few that the hammer is coming this quick, the game is starting to lull off and town could use the information. Therefore, call me M C Hammer and start hammer time, because:
Vote: manho
-----------------

I've come around to your stance on CMAR, Pie. I didn't realize how late in the game his convenient breadcrumb was. I thought it was far earlier when I first found it in ISO. I still don't want to lynch Reck, but I am willing to come off of you and lynch CMAR now.

Unvote. Vote:CMAR

There is time, we saw how quick things turned on Pie. Pie's VT claim has nothing to do with my change of vote. My change of vote has to do with CMAR's extreme bs.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2134 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by SlySly »

Starbuck wrote: My question is, how come NO ONE is looking at evil now? The guy who set all of this crap in motion, the guy who's barely said anything since he did so.
I find it likely he is a recruit and am more interested in hitting a ZL. I doubt a ZL would attempt such a terrible lie of a claim that evil did and draw that much attention to themself.

---

I'm willing to be that if CMAR had been around at the time of this vote, Reck would be dead right now.
farside22, Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:08 pm, wrote:
prodding the following players:
bv310
CryMeARiver
evilsnail
MrSuave
farside22, Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:51 am, wrote:
the unchanged vote count:

CMAR (3) animorpherv1, xRECKONERx, Pie_is_good
Recknor (8) evilsnail, iLord, MrSuave , elvis_knits, Albert B. Rampage, Wolframnhart, spyrex, Grimmy
Pie (1) Starbuck
ABR (1) SlySly

Not voting:

CryMeARiver
ODDin
bv310

Day 3 deadline is April 9th, 10:30am PST
With 16 alive it will take 9 to lynch
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (isolation #151) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by SlySly »

Starbuck wrote: Please stop with the douchebaggery on this point.
Sorry, I am sick of hearing about it. He is obviously able to post.

One would think with your extreme holier than thou stance against flaming in this game that you would not venture so near a personal insult. Especially considering the minute size of the infraction.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2150 (isolation #152) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:49 am

Post by SlySly »

elvis_knits wrote: DOES ANYONE REALLY BELIEVE THIS GUY IS A DOCTOR WHO HAS MADE NO NIGHT CHOICES???!!!!

OMG.

We need to lynch Reckoner now more than ever because of how hard CMAR is trying to draw the lynch off Reck.
We need to lynch CMAR. CMAR was just fine with having Reck lynched.
elvis_knits wrote: I find it really hard to believe that a power roles messed up all their night actions so far. I mean, I have seen people play really badly, so I guess it's possible. However, I find it more likely that he is scum who doesn't want to get caught claiming something that can be disproven. The more stuff you claim, the more chance there is to be caught in the lie.
Oh, you mean just like Evil's claim.
elvis_knits wrote:
Starbuck wrote:The only person so far who gave his night claim without having to correct it or explain 5 billion times has been Reck.
He's also the only person we have a guilty on.
His guilty is from an ObvLiar.
elvis_knits wrote:This Pie wagon sucks.

It makes me think we have a lot of zombie lords in this game.
I'm sure thinking there are more than 2. And I am sure thinking there are recruits too considering all of the scumminess going around.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (isolation #153) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:25 am

Post by SlySly »

I know. Asking for an extension would be just setting one's self up to be chastised.

Though a move to CMAR wouldn't hurt anything. Reck's not getting lynched. A vote there is wasted as much as mine on CMAR is. I'm not moving my vote to Reck. He is the one claim that is telling the truth.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2158 (isolation #154) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:34 am

Post by SlySly »

I won't vote to lynch Reck tomorrow. CMAR is getting my vote then unless a miracle happens here today.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (isolation #155) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:43 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:I won't vote to lynch Reck tomorrow. CMAR is getting my vote then unless a miracle happens here today.
Ironically, we apparently need your vote now. Would it help if I told you that I'm positive RECk is scum and CMAR is town?
It would have to be near mod-confirmable and if you possess such information, why hasn't it been brought forth earlier?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2176 (isolation #156) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:05 am

Post by SlySly »

Unvote. Vote: Pie

Prove it iLord.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2179 (isolation #157) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:09 am

Post by SlySly »

I'll vote Reck if iLord will quit blowing hot air.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (isolation #158) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:14 am

Post by SlySly »

Pie_is_good wrote:SLYSLY WANTS POWER ROLES TO CLAIM NOW WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO
Did I try to pull any info out of him or did he suggest that he could provide it?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2200 (isolation #159) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:25 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote:I don't believe I have claimed info :twisted:
You haven't and that is why I am voting Pie. Pie need to shut his hole. Oh, farside is about to do that for him.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (isolation #160) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:29 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote: If you could just branch out and trust me, not only would that infuriate SlySly to no end, it'll turn out for the best.
I don't think infuriating me at this point is worth much. If you have info that will get scum lynched over town, that is worthy. If you have such info and not willing to share it, STFU and enjoy watching the blood all over your hands.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (isolation #161) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:01 am

Post by SlySly »

evilsnail wrote:My power comes with a RBing ability while I investigate.
How many people can you detain per night?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (isolation #162) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 am

Post by SlySly »

Evils, can you please, clearly list the people you have detained in the following manner.

N1: player(s), result(s)
N2: player(s), result(s)
N3: player(s), result(s)

TYVM.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (isolation #163) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 am

Post by SlySly »

SpyreX wrote: Again, everything just like yesterday points to Reck being scum.
How so? Spell it out for me.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (isolation #164) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:40 am

Post by SlySly »

SpyreX wrote:ES is either balls to the wall lucky (twice now he's had results on PR's and both, from his point of view, pointed to scum) or, in fact, does what his role does.
Or, he is lying. There is a glaring hole in what ES is saying today too. I will let him answer my question before elaborating though.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2252 (isolation #165) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:46 am

Post by SlySly »

Since ES is lying, I don't see how Reck is confirmed scum.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2265 (isolation #166) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:58 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote: Yeah, that means evil could be a recruit is Starbuck's telling the truth.
Explain your thought process behind this conclusion.
iLord wrote: Starbuck, you really should've claimed yesterday >_>.
I feel the term touche! may apply to you before the day's end.
iLord wrote: Between the two, I"m still inclined to believe that RECK is the scum, mostly because of how he was overplaying the "OMG I"M COP YOU GUYS ARE ALL STUPID!" thing yesterday.
I thought you knew for sure that Reck is scum. Wasn't that what you were claiming at the end of yesterday but now you are only "inclined to believe that RECK is the scum"? Something with you is not adding up.

--------------

@Spy:

No, I don't have proof. I have observed a new discrepancy in Evils claims that no one else has pointed out as of yet. He needs to provide that list I have requested before I expand on this topic.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (isolation #167) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by SlySly »

SlySly wrote:Evils, can you please, clearly list the people you have detained in the following manner.

N1: player(s), result(s)
N2: player(s), result(s)
N3: player(s), result(s)

TYVM.
ASAP.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (isolation #168) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by SlySly »

SlySly wrote:
iLord wrote: Yeah, that means evil could be a recruit is Starbuck's telling the truth.
Explain your thought process behind this conclusion.
iLord wrote: If Starbuck = vig, there was no kill N2, so evil could've been recruited. If Starbuck = ZL, then Yos2 would be a failed recruit, and so Evil could not be a recruit.
It is possible there are 2 ZL's that can recruit and that there has been a recruit every night. It is also possible there is an SK that is responsible for some death. Since all night deaths say "killed", I suspect they have all died by the same means, making the SK responsibility less of a possibility for kills thus far.

---
iLord wrote: Tell me what you draw from my behavior towards the last 30 minutes of yesterday.
I took that you were inferring that you had information that would prove that CMAR and Evils are town and Reck is scum.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2286 (isolation #169) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 am

Post by SlySly »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:The chance that
Reckoner
ABR is scum is too great. I want the hammer.
Fixed.

Hammer.

vote:ABR
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (isolation #170) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:31 am

Post by SlySly »

I believe Evils now. If ABR flips town, Reck and Percy need to die.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2290 (isolation #171) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:49 am

Post by SlySly »

Starbuck wrote:Wow Sly, not even gonna let the guy claim?
His flip will tell us plenty.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297 (isolation #172) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:51 am

Post by SlySly »

Starbuck wrote: I'm out of vig shots now.
Thank goodness, townkiller. :roll:
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2300 (isolation #173) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 am

Post by SlySly »

Reck, has the back and forth all game between you and ABR just been one big bussing exercise?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2303 (isolation #174) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:30 am

Post by SlySly »

Starbuck could be a ZL that targeted me the night Evils blocked him.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (isolation #175) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:32 am

Post by SlySly »

Anyone else find it interesting how little ABR and EK have said about each other in this game?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2306 (isolation #176) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:10 am

Post by SlySly »

Percy, see anything of interest during the night?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2310 (isolation #177) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:18 am

Post by SlySly »

You are paranoid Oddin. Your 2305 makes a lot of sense. I'm just willing to look at all the possible info gathered before placing my vote. I am very suspicious of Starbuck and EK. Obviously, what Evils said about Reck is ringing hard in my ears now and I am definitely not saying we should steer clear of lynching Reck.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2312 (isolation #178) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:46 am

Post by SlySly »

ODDin wrote: Being extra cautious and wanting to get all possible info gathered before placing your vote kinda goes against hammering ABR without even letting him respond to percy. And by "kinda goes against" I mean "180 degree shift in behaviour".
Sorry, Percy's claim sure came off as sound to me and I was already quite suspicious of ABR.

------------

Let's review...
evilsnail wrote: Night 1: I targetted Yosarian2, but didn't find anything out. I targetted him only because I thought he was town and figured my jailkeep ability might be useful.

Night 2: xReck, found out he targetted kmd Night 1.

Night 3: Starbuck, found out she targetted Yosarian Night 2 and no one Night 1.
xRECKONERx wrote: I can
only tell you guys
that I targeted bv on N1 and ODDin on N2.
Starbuck has killed 2 town PR's and would have killed a 3rd townie, me, if Evils hadn't detained her. SB decides to kill Evils after being detained by him when he has become ObvTown. Why wouldn't SB target Reck instead of an ObvTown sheriff that could greatly benefit the town?

Reck has been spotted targeting 1 dead town PR. Reck claims to have targeted bv(now Percy) on N1. Is it possible that bv/Percy's ability somehow made Reck's investigation appear to be on KMD instead of the actual target? I doubt it.

-----------
xRECKONERx wrote: All I know is that ABR's idea of lynching someone else and dealing with the me vs ES situation tomorrow is extremely pro-town at this point because that way we can STILL lynch a scum suspect AND avoid having to accidentally mislynch a power role.
Or maybe he was trying to protect one of his fellow ZL's.

-----------

I am currently fine with lynching either Reck or Starbuck as I see it likely they are both ZL's. I'm still highly suspicious of EK too because she is not playing anywhere near her usual game. I'm also not yet convinced that this game started with only 2 ZL's, which is why I am willing to have a fact finding discussion today before laying my vote down.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323 (isolation #179) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:17 am

Post by SlySly »

ODDin wrote: That being said, how was evils obvtown yesterday?
Starbuck targeted me and I didn't die because Evils was telling the truth. Starbuck didn't like Evils blocking her kills.

----------

Townie lynches...
farside22 wrote:
McGriddle (11) Yosarian2,
Starbuck, xRECKONERx
, Wolframnhart, CryMeARiver, manho, CooLDoG, Elivis_knits, bv310, ODDin, Albert B. Rampage
farside22 wrote:
manho (10) Pie_is_good, animorpherv1, bv310, CooLDoG, Diamondilium, Nobody Special,
Albert B. Rampage, Starbuck
, Yos, CryMeARiver
farside22 wrote:
Pie (8)
Albert B. Rampage, xRECKONERx, Starbuck
, animorpherv1, Wolframnhart, bv310, CryMeARiver, SlySly
-------------

Bussing....
farside22 wrote: Albert (8) Percy, SpyreX,
Starbuck
, ODDin, iLord, Wolframnhart,
xRECKONERx
, SlySly
Reactions to ZL buddy hammer...
xRECKONERx wrote:That's L-1. Claim time, ABR.
SlySly wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:The chance that
Reckoner
ABR is scum is too great. I want the hammer.
Fixed.

Hammer.

vote:ABR
xRECKONERx wrote:Well, fuck the claim, I guess.
Starbuck wrote:Wow Sly, not even gonna let the guy claim?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (isolation #180) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 am

Post by SlySly »

ODDin wrote:Sly, so you think that scum gets two actions each night?
With there being more than one ZL, I find it possible they can work independently.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (isolation #181) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:39 am

Post by SlySly »

I love these evolving claims.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (isolation #182) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:57 am

Post by SlySly »

Reck, can you please provide you night actions in a simple to see list like Evils was kind enough to do?

N1: person, result
N2: person, result
N3: person, result
N4: person, result

TYVM!!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2346 (isolation #183) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by SlySly »

xRECKONERx wrote:Whatever. I'm over it. I'm not lying but there's obviously no reason to convince you guys. I'm in Vegas for a few days. No content from me. Lynch your last town PR if you please.
SlySly wrote: Reck, can you please provide you night actions in a simple to see list like Evils was kind enough to do?

N1: person, result
N2: person, result
N3: person, result
N4: person, result

TYVM!!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (isolation #184) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:29 am

Post by SlySly »

MrSuave, you got anything to add?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2350 (isolation #185) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:30 am

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote: Starbuck is undoubtedly town.
Undoubtedly? You got some proof? I have doubts.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (isolation #186) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 am

Post by SlySly »

wolframnhart wrote: i don't see how Reck is a sheriff type role or whatever you want to call it
Cop would be the proper term for the role he claimed.

----------

I still have this feeling that Reck is telling the truth. Which one of you is driving the scum bus?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (isolation #187) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by SlySly »

wolframnhart wrote:SLySLy just think of how many investigation roles/info roles that would mean for the town.
I just ran a mini that had 2 cops and a psychiatrist. That game had 12 players. I don't find it hard to believe, given the numbers, that Reck could be a cop in this game. If there is a scum bus driver in this game, Reck could be telling the truth.

If Reck flips town, I see iLord and Spyrex being recruits, with one of the two possibly being the bus driver. Starbuck would become the next obvlynch. At this point, EK would be after Starbuck on my list.

I'm not going to hammer Reck. I would prefer to lynch Starbuck today.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (isolation #188) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by SlySly »

I think he is either sane cop or ZL. I am leaning toward sane cop.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2361 (isolation #189) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by SlySly »

wolframnhart wrote: So you think that Reck was Scum Bussed? Making it so Evilsnail targetted an actual scum, but thought it was Reck due to the Bus effect?
I find it more likely that Evils was scum bussed giving him a false positive on Reck's N1 target.
elvis_knits wrote: What are the possibilities where reck is town?
1)ES is scum
2)Scum busdriver

If ES is scum, let's find out now so that we know to lynch him tomorrow.

And I think a scum busdriver is extremely unlikely. I mean... zombie cult recruiter busdriver?? WTF. Probably not.
elvis_knits wrote:
I will admit
that the role ES is claiming is a bit unusual. However,
I have played farside games before and she is a creative mod, so I won't rule it out.
One game she had an inventor and we were all saying "well, the inventor must be town because I've never seen a scum inventor." And the inventor was town that game. But then the next game she made a scum inventor ON PURPOSE.
CryMeARiver wrote: If elvis_knits turns zombie cult recruiter busdriver, I will laugh out loud. Then I will find him IP address and murder him :lol:
elvis_knits wrote: Since we know that PR's die when a recruit attempt is made, it seems most likely that KMD died while trying to be recruited.
Now, that doesn't mean other roles might not also target kmd for whatever reason.
Starbuck wrote:But Reck claimed who he targeted BEFORE ES came out with his target. You don't think ES could have been waiting so that he could purposely contradict Reck?
elvis_knits wrote: I mean, ES could have just claimed his info that he knows Reck targetted KMD n1. But I think forcing Reck to claim first and see if he admits it makes it stronger. Because if reck claims that he targetted kmd, which matches what ES knows, he might be more willing to believe that reck has a good explanation for why he targetted kmd. But the fact that he lied about his target lets ES know that Reck is scum fo sho!
-----------
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Starbuck is looking more and more pro-town, I don't know what he is doing but it's working.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2363 (isolation #190) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by SlySly »

Like I said, I find it more likely that the hypothetical bus driver targeted Evils falsifying his read on Reck.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2366 (isolation #191) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by SlySly »

The Wiki, for Town Bus Driver, wrote: The Bus Driver is a role who may choose to switch two players each night. Thus, any night choice performed on a switched player will affect the other player targeted by the Bus Driver. The Bus Driver's night choices are only valid for that same night.

For example, the Bus Driver switches John and Jack. That same night, a roleblocker targets John and a Goon targets Jack. It will be Jack to be roleblocked and John to be killed. The next night, those players will no longer be switched (unless the Bus Driver targets them again).
In this game for a scum scenario, the role would be for screwing up investigations. With what we know now, I would see it going down something like this...

1. Scum bus driver switches KMD and bv.
2. Reck investigates bv and gets results on bv because he is protected by being jailed by Evils.
3. Evils tracks Recks but gets screwy results from the bus driving.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2367 (isolation #192) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote:Doing so hot this game, SlySly, you have not.
I was pretty spot on about ABR. If Reck flips town, you are going to be looking not so hot yourself.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (isolation #193) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:1. Scum bus driver switches KMD and bv.
2. Reck investigates bv and gets results on bv because he is protected by being jailed by Evils.
3. Evils tracks Recks but gets screwy results from the bus driving.
That wouldn't make sense at all for Evil to see who RECk's supposed to target.

Almost positive there's no zombie busdriver.
It makes perfect sense. If bv and kmd have been switched, Evils tracks Reck who targets bv, but gets the result of Reck targeting kmd.

If Reck flips scum, the bus driver theory flies right out the window.

iLord, how many recruits you think there are in this game now?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (isolation #194) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote: You've got the right idea. SlySly is a) trying to confuse you, or b) being stubborn.
Wrong on both points.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2376 (isolation #195) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by SlySly »

wolframnhart wrote:But that is just it, if he is jailed then he can't get results on bv/kmd.
I see where you are coming from here. The only confirmation we would have on this so far is that I am alive after Starbuck claiming to have taken a vig shot on me and failing due to being jailed by Evils. The only thing about this is that Starbuck could be lying.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (isolation #196) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:Wrong on both points.
You can hardly say that you're not a stubborn player.
In this instance, I am not trying to confuse or be stubborn. I am trying to have a discussion to find the best lynch for today. I am not just jumping on a wagon with recruits and ZL's and get another mislynch. Town is far behind so far in this game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2381 (isolation #197) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote:
SpyreX wrote:U
NO U

Reck still isn't dead. Not stoked.
E_K needs to come in here and save the day with the hammer.
Rush, rush, rush, scum.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (isolation #198) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by SlySly »

wolframnhart wrote:Like I said before, i'm good to hammer, but i thought some more discussion would be good. If that's not what people want then i will hammer.
You, me and Oddin are the only ones I have seen wanting to discuss anything today.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (isolation #199) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by SlySly »

iLord wrote:
SlySly wrote:In this instance, I am not trying to confuse or be stubborn. I am trying to have a discussion to find the best lynch for today. I am not just jumping on a wagon with recruits and ZL's and get another mislynch. Town is far behind so far in this game.
How behind do you reckon the town is?
7-1

Looks like the hammer has been thrown. A town flip will make you, Starbuck and Spyrex look REALLY bad.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”