xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:15 am

Post by xofelf »

Vote: Cyberbob
I have always wanted to do this.
So now i have and i feel very satisfied.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #94 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:24 am

Post by xofelf »

SensFan wrote:
farside22 wrote:
SensFan wrote:
farside22 wrote:voted you was random?
Sens post 60: Now I just have to ask this: What is your definition of a random vote?
By a random vote, I basically mean pretty much anything but a lack of vote, or a literal random vote. I use the term 'random vote' to mean a vote placed at the beginning of the game for arbitrary reasons. I don't think anyone actually thinks most so-called 'random votes' are truly random.
I know too many players that do not do RVS no matter their allignment. For me it's a null tell.
I don't care what it is for you.
Even if I knew that someone played in 1000 games and always random voted as Scum and never as Town, I'd still vote them if I played in a game with them and they didn't random vote.
Well, i highly doubt you know how many people "random" vote their scumbuddies and make it look like it's totally arbitrary. If you knew why people were doing what they were doing and what they were thinking, you would never lose a game, now would you?
I don't know if it's how you normally play as it's been so long since i've played with you, or just this game, but i severely dislike the way you're playing so far. Almost makes me want to strangle kittens, it irks me so. I'm just going to hope that it's just my bad mood today that's making everything you've said so far seem very short-sighted.
One more thing, why the hell do you vote anti-town before genuinely scummy? That does not make sense. How often are those types of scummy people actually good to keep in the long run? Or maybe i'm missing something.

@KMD: Whether you random-vote or not, you're a very fun person to lynch D1.. because of the bitching you do post game :lol:

also,
unvote
I accomplished what i wanted to(which admittedly wasn't anything important at all) so no point in keeping this.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by xofelf »

@Sens: I'm sorry, but i really don't see how the reasons you have given justify why you play that way?

But whoever it was that said i was focusing too much on play is right. I probably am. Except in the past games i've played with them, both Sens and KMD the way they play each game more often than not reveals their role. They react differently to the exact same thing depending on their alignment that game. That would be why i was asking about it so early on. Even the way they react to the questions posed to them does more than they think on reads. And that is all i'm going to say at this time about that.
farside22 wrote: Now if I saw X player and Y player be equally scummy I would call them both out and vote one and question both to death. I'm quiet annoying that way.
And that is why you're one of my favourite people to play with, and you usually do so well.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #203 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by xofelf »

SensFan wrote:
xofelf wrote:But whoever it was that said i was focusing too much on play is right. I probably am. Except in the past games i've played with them, both Sens and KMD the way they play each game more often than not reveals their role. They react differently to the exact same thing depending on their alignment that game. That would be why i was asking about it so early on. Even the way they react to the questions posed to them does more than they think on reads. And that is all i'm going to say at this time about that.
I'm going to call bullshit on this. I've talked with very good players who have played (and read) multpile games of mine, and all of them have told me I don't have any meta tells. More importantly, I just checked every single game I've played on this site and not been replaced in; xofelf was in only 2 of those. I was Town in one of them, and killed N0 in the other (also as Town).

So yeah, no way I buy that someone of xofelf's experience has any meta tells on me.
Unvote, Vote: xofelf
I never said that with you it was all games i
played
with you that gave me that. You had me read a few games where you weren't town to show me just how badly you fooled them. Also, did you count the games NOT on this site that you and i have played?
I never said you had a meta either. Because, you're right, you don't. BUT the way you respond to everything is different each game depending on alignment in every case i've seen.
No i'm not using previous games. I'm using what i know of you as person, and how you react outside of game to the games. Did you not notice which players i apply the same tactic to? The only ones i have ever known and seen outside of these forums.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #331 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by xofelf »

farside22 wrote:elf post 203 this makes me want to cheer for you and question your sanity on your dating choices. :P
Why are you not voting?
:lol: Actually, we aren't dating anymore and haven't been since October, but i'm not voting because i don't entirely think he's scum atm. I'm going to go back to that if i need to, but at the moment, it is where it's at.
farside22 wrote:Dripper post 235 they (sens/elf) both are obessed with each other why only penalize elf on this?
*note to reread SPS in iso*

Reason Sens attacked elf based on her lack of info on reading him in games and proclaiming they had only 2 games together. She defends herself in the post and expands on why Sens is really lying pretty much in his post and neglecting to mention their relationship which would make sense to couples who share things together.
The past i have with him IS part of where i'm getting my basis for, but i didn't entirely think it was necessary to point out.

Something about Jack just doesn't seem right. Something about the way he posts seems a little off to me. I don't know if it's just how he always is, or just my reaction to him as i've never played with him before. Just there's something i can't quite put my finger on.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #351 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by xofelf »

So wait, you don't want anyone to mention that you and i dated or you'll replace out of the game? Considering that you're using it to discredit what i'm saying, and twisting my words like you always did, i rather think that would be more enjoyable for a game i waited months to play. But i'm guessing that now you're going to stick around just to make the game unenjoyable to me, or have you moved past that stage?
If you're going to say i'm insulting you, at least have something more solid than "indirectly" because i'm asking you to clear something up that i did not understand. And now, yes, you may say i'm insulting you, but at least i'm being direct about it rather than the jabs you just threw me.
And if it wasn't for my current boyfriend, i would be saying much worse that would either get me replaced or temporarily banned. Don't push me.

And that is all i'm going to say on the matter.

About Jack, i think it's the way he posts as if he's a bystander rather than actually playing. I don't understand why, but that's pushing my scum button slightly.
FoS: Jack
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #530 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by xofelf »

Pardon me for having a couple days of hell IRL where i barely touch a computer.
I will address all the concerns and such once i get home. I have to go and catch the bus.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #533 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by xofelf »

okay.. first things first. other than this uproar, i have said a few other things, not necessarily of huge importance, but they are there none the less.
Also, i apologize for how hard this may be to read for some people, but i'm writing this exactly how i'm thinking it.

I have not lied about anything. I have read games of Sens that i did not play with him. I'm not going to be so petty as to go through conversation logs to prove that he mentioned and suggested i read them. That's stupid. Neither am i going to link them. I never said games that were
finished
. On GNE there was one game that we played, no it never finished, but i asked the mod for roles after it was apparent that the game had ended and i wanted to know. Yes you have talked to me about games. Not while they were ongoing, but quite a few afterwards. Unless you have a perfect memory of every single thing you have said over the phone or via IM, you have no 100% guarantee that you never said anything. And we both know it isn't the first time you've forgotten something you've said and i've shown you where you did. I have not based what i've said on how differently you play. It is based on how you
react
. Those are two totally different things to me. I'm not talking strategy or anything like that. I'm talking the thought process behind reactions. It's psychology, not logic. Also, i have never said that you were scum. I said i did not like the way you were playing. That doesn't automatically mean that it makes you scum. Not remotely. Even with how you are acting now, that doesn't MAKE you scum no matter how much i fucking hate it. Other than your reactions to me(which are exactly how they are IRL when we disagree, or either of us thinks the other is lying), you haven't said anything to anyone else, so i do not have anything which says scum or town. And i never said i did at this moment.
If most people think that all of this makes me scummy, than so be it. There's not much i can do about it anyways. I don't control the way anyone thinks or interprets what i say or what they believe i was thinking.

Unless simple clarification is needed, and i mean simple, one paragraph maybe clarification, i am done focusing on this. It's not doing anything for this game other than dragging the day out.

Now, i think someone asked me whom i thought was scum(my) at the moment. And at the moment, that list consists of:
Jack
Dripper
and that's only scummy. Jack more than Dripper. With Jack i've pointed out what was making me wary. I've yet to have a chance to do the same with her, and i'm going to have to find where it was, but it was something small that didn't necessarily scream scum, just more of 'why the hell...'

Oh, also.. not lurking, just been busy. I have school which is almost over, i need to find a new place to live, i'm roughly 4 months pregnant... the list goes on... so lots going on, and i only pop on here once a day if i can.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #615 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by xofelf »

mmkay i went back and looked through Dripp's posts and realized that's not whom i meant.. just the name stuck out when i was looking through the list of people >.<
So i'll have to get back on who i really meant. I was just popping in really quick to see if there was anything i wanted/needed to address immediately.
I'll stop in again on Monday when i have more time.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #627 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:23 am

Post by xofelf »

I understand that there's many votes on me, but i'm sick of being in defense mode, so i'll just accept that they're there. And if i get lynched, then oh well.
No i am not replacing. I know that my participate so far has been shit, and singularly focused, but at this point i'm done with it and i'm not going to acknowledge it at the moment, as it does nothing to help this game at all. Mistaken or lying, whatever you want to say. It's done and over with and i apologize for bringing it up and wasting everyone's time. But please, let's back to this game as deadline is fairly close.

Also, i reserve my votes because i don't like to jump on wagons that i don't see any merit to, and because i don't have to be voting 24/7 to make any more validity to points that are apparent to others other than just me.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #682 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:18 am

Post by xofelf »

Somehow i figured that while i was busy puking my brains out most of yesterday and today that the wagon on me would have become a lynch.
And i AM going to claim, though it won't do me any good either way.
I am vanilla town, Thingol's servant. Which also makes me an elf(irony what?) so in the Hall of Mandos i go. Those of you who have played with me before know how much i hate roles like this and how little surviving Day1 means to me if i can't do anything other than vote anyways.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”