DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Sorry I have been absent guys, will read the game and post later tonight.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:25 pm

sorry about absence after promising a post, will post tonight.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:02 pm

DAy one can be summed up by saying HP was an idiot.

Page 19

The scum groups/ third party speculations won't help anything until we have more proof/ information to go on about the. So speculating a second scum group or sk or survivor as placing the bounty does us no good at this point.

I really don't like how d3x basically forces a claim out of CMAR with post 471.

Page 20

I don't like the statement that it is impossible for Han Solo to be a fake claim. Though I have no reason to doubt the claim now, it might be relevant in the future.

Slicey has a legitimate gripe with reapercharlie about answering CMAR's question for him.

AGM's 488 is really good, and brings up an excelent point about CMAR.

BV wagon starts.
d3x wrote:
Vote:Scott

I can dig WS's Vote. I get {although don't completely like} AGM's Vote. Your Vote however, I'm not down with at all. You are Voting bv for being useless?

*ringring* Hi kettle, it's the pot. You're black. *click*

Do you believe Cry's Claim? Why/why not? What are your thoughts regarding his choice {and thought process} for investigation? What do you think of his unsolicated result on farside? How about his setup speculation? What about Slicey's question regarding your position on the wagon yesterday?

I don't think you or I or any of the Lurkers from yesterday are in any kind of position to call anyone 'useless'. Especially without backing it up.
This post is really terrible. d3x says he is fine with AGM voting to wagon, but not okay with scott's vote because scott was not very useful on day one? This reaks of an opportunity/distancing vote.

FC's reason for voting is much better, especially since he had suspcion yesterday, and this just compounded it.

DP calls me out for lurking, and given my activity level so far, rightly so. But on the flip side, I respond with the fact that he should meta me sometime (though in fairness this is way worse than normal.)

Ooba jumps in asking dragon phoenix questions about the wagons that he hasn't commented on himself. Seems like someone trying to look like they are contributing while not putting any ideas forward.

AGM defends me. I don't like it at all, while his statement is true I see no reason for him to jump to my aid here.

Page 21

ReaperCharlie has an extremely convoluted post with one good reason for voting Scott, and that is rolefishing.

Dana jumps in with two posts that basically say "stop attacking my buddy, he doesn't defend himself well!"

d3x misreps what wreckstar says to the extreme.

Scott has a post full of bad logic.

A wagon forms on dana for good reasons.

Page 22

There is an argument about mafia theory between CMAR and wolf right after Slicey changes his vote to CMAR.

I really don't like the flavor discussion that comes about as CMAR trys to get away from explaining why he did what he did.

Good posting by wreckstar.

Toon Fighter comes in with one of the worst posts I have ever seen. What the hell kind of solution is lynching CMAR right now?
vote Toon Fighter

More talking about my lurking, and scott saying that we as a town shouldn't be focused on those who aren't posting.

Page 23

DP says that my play is typical scum lurking. I don't agree, but then my opinion on the matter is biased. But I do think anyone who builds a case they are willing to lynch off of out of lurking by itself is insane.

Semi old guy comes in with reasons he doesn't believe CMAR, and an argument breaks out between them about it. I actually get a very town on town feel from this argument.

CMAR Claims yoda. Which in episodes 4-6 I could see being a JoaT.

Page 24

Dana responds ridiculously to the claim. I find no town reasoning for the way he acts.
unvote vote Dana

fos Toon Fighter

ReaperCharlie's defense of dana is noted. But the point about timelines is valid.

I also need to appologize for my lack of activity. Sorry everyone.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:09 pm

I think its fair. I've been absent the entirety of this game.

I have nothing to say about you farside because I feel you are town, and the bounty situation has already been discussed to death.
-Tyler Durden

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”