dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:55 am

Post by dramonic »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
Starbuck wrote:At this point, Cry, you need to stop posting and get clarification from mith. I'm not a fan of playing with cheaters.
And the mod should start looking for a replacement, because if he doesn't go, I'm requesting replacement because of it.
And thus I arrive as the new replacement!

Hello fellas!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:38 am

Post by dramonic »

So...

Scummy people right now would be Socrates, jmj, Tar, with a possibility of DeathNote.
The Iffrin wagon is completely overgrown and bad.
Setup/item speculation needs to end.

What my predecessor was thinking... He wasn't?
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:18 am

Post by dramonic »

well, in his defense xo posted two fluffs and CMAR is mindless :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:19 am

Post by dramonic »

unvote: Whoever
Vote: Jmj

This is a good wagon.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

Pomegranate wrote:
Glork wrote:Pom, who are your top three suspects? Why? How plausible do think it is that they are paired together?
bv, jmj, and cramonic.

D1 I don't usually speculate about pairs much though- I just try to look for scummy people, and see how pairing works after a flip or two.
I am NOT crammy.

Also, we really should lynch Jmj over bv. bv seems kinda genuine absense. jmj's play is just... creepy or something.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

Pomegranate wrote:Sorry 'bout that, dram.
no harm done
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:18 am

Post by dramonic »

Starbuck wrote:Bv has a grand total of 27 posts.

DocPotter has 21 (but has about the same contribution as bv).
Glork has 22 (but most of his are quite full of substance).
dramonic has 6 posts (and A LOT LESS contribution than bv).
thatguy has 26 (but has about the same contribution as bv).

Have you even looked at dramonic in iso? I don't understand how you can be voting for Bv for your reasoning and not be voting for dramonic.
I've been in the game for a much shorter period of time than those other guys.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

My L4D knowledge is null.
Anyone can confirm or infirm the claim, flavourwise?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:39 am

Post by dramonic »

Possible disadvantage being the deadline is hella close and we'll probably end up with a NL if we dont do something soon.

I'm still skeptical about the jmj claim.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

Unvote
Vote: Bob

Not my fave candidate, but better that than NL.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:22 am

Post by dramonic »

Starbuck wrote:I'm gonna go WIFOM-ish here for a second, but I play with Amished in games often. I don't think he would set himself up by killing the two people who suspected him most. Someone could be trying to set up their case. That's one theory.

The other theory is just the exact opposite, but I don't know how that would be a smart move for scum.
Is it your belief that both kills could have been done by Amished? I find that highly doubtful. And suspicious, considering I dont believe anyone would consider a faction with a doublekill.

Inside info?
Vote: Izzy
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:54 am

Post by dramonic »

Starbuck wrote:I'm gonna go WIFOM-ish here for a second, but I play with Amished in games often.
I don't think he would set himself up by killing the two people who suspected him most.
Someone could be trying to set up their case. That's one theory.
that part.
unvote
vote: Starbuck

mixing em up females x_x
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:14 am

Post by dramonic »

I've developped a strong gut-town-read towards him.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:19 am

Post by dramonic »

Because I can't shake the feeling it's not intended to defend. At all.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Furry:

Starbuck protects Amished
She is lynched, she flips scum
Doesn't that make you suspicious of Amished?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

It comes down to the type of defense. Can't I be rubbed the wrong way in peace?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:14 am

Post by dramonic »

@Starbuck
- Erm, 724 is a reply to 711.
- That What if thingy is a big chunk of the reason I'm suspicious of you
- First quote is furry, not I
- Nope

Also, Furry is really chainsawing the hell out of you.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:19 am

Post by dramonic »

Furry wrote: @dram - Why were you voting jmj day one?
Why are you no longer interested in him today?
Why no Amish vote if your AMB one was soley to ensure a lynch?
Able to explain the read on Starbuck vote yet?

Also im not chainsawing, im trying to get a scum read lynched. The case being pushed on Starbuck is some of the best evidence for it.
Because I didn't like his play at all, it seemed "not-genuine". Didn't you read what you quoted?
Because Star's post really threw me for a loop
Because I don't believe Amish was likely to be scum in any shape, way or form
I still don't like the post, I still feel bad about Star.

You are voting me for attacking her, therefore it qualifies as a chainsaw (if you're both scum, which doesnt seem that far-fetched to me)
Also your pushing me for a real weak reason if all you have is the "case" I made.

Geez, I prefer you when we talk sex XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:23 am

Post by dramonic »

Charlie wrote:WHY are people talking about the duel pistols being a possible item to turn a Survivor into a vig? This is incredibly silly!
I agree, pistols are obviously intended to shoot your eyes out to avoid having a zombie prostitute roleblock you.[/ sarcasm]
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:28 am

Post by dramonic »

Starbuck wrote:You don't feel that Amished is scum.
I don't feel Amished is scum.

Therefore, I don't understand your case on me.
I believe you are really overreacting, for one thing.
I also believe Furry is reacting very virulently to something not aimed in any way, shape or form at him, which makes me feel you two have better chance than not at being scum together.
I suppose the idea of "case is weak-ass, nobody will follow it, ignore the moron" didn't come to you which I find flattering, but I'm sorry to say there isn't a more complex reasoning behind it than I feel you want to fake-fake-buddy onto him.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 am

Post by dramonic »

I also believe Furry is reacting very virulently to something not aimed in any way, shape or form at him, which makes me feel you two have better chance than not at being scum together.
I suppose the idea of "case is weak-ass, nobody will follow it, ignore the moron" didn't come to you which I find flattering, but I'm sorry to say there isn't a more complex reasoning behind it than I feel you want to fake-fake-buddy onto him.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:32 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:33 am

Post by dramonic »

erm, delete 2 of those.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 am

Post by dramonic »

grab: Medkit
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

Starbuck wrote:The point is dramonic took my words and twisted them to make it seem like I thought that scum had 2 kills last night and that there couldn't be the possibility of an SK, vig or third party team.
Yes, that is quite clearly what I said.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

dramonic wrote:
unvote
vote: Starbuck

mixing em up females x_x
answers your question AMB?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

Charlie wrote:There is another way a nameclaim can help town: Spotting a fake-claim.

Best case senario for town: Scum were given limited fake-claims; when used up, we'll see the remaining scum try to fabricate one.
Good case senario: All fake-claims have some flavour to suggest character may have been infected.
OK case senario: Some fake-claims have some flavour to suggest character may have been infected.
Worst case senario for town: Fake-claims are totally random, mixed in all characters.

Anyway, can I summarise the nameclaim suggestion? It is like a double-edged blade -- it will help town and hurt town at the same time.
You know, it may just be me but I feel your good and ok case arent really possiblye. If it hints at infection, its not a fakeclaim <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

In the signup, AI director wrote: 2. SCUM ITEM-GRABBING: If scum are to grab the item in question, they will secretly destroy the item and remove it from play. Town will NOT be notified that the item has been destroyed, they will only be notified that it is up for grabs.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:54 am

Post by dramonic »

Unvote
Vote: Thatguy

I'm actually against Charlie on this one -_-
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:53 am

Post by dramonic »

It seems I'm the only one who was quite irked by your early day post, therefore no sense trying to build a wagon around it when everyone is just gonna go "meh, let's vote someone else"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:19 am

Post by dramonic »

-I still believe Star's early post is suspicious.
-I dropped it only because no one agreed to my reading
-Thatguy's post are scummy and I'm not gonna unvote because its "too wrong to not be town" by your standards
-I still believe Amished is town, so yes, I wont vote him.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:30 am

Post by dramonic »

This game is fresh for multiple prods.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:48 am

Post by dramonic »

well, either way its not like he can fix anything. He fakeclaimed, failed horribly and is now being lynched.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:40 am

Post by dramonic »

IT's too late to apologize *cue music*
The only way to clear you now is with your blood.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:46 am

Post by dramonic »

that supposes Dusty is in the game.
Any reason we shouldn't believe it's a fakeclaim?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:47 am

Post by dramonic »

EBWOP:
Safeclaim
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Grab: Pipe Bomb

What the hell is a pipe bomb anyways?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:57 am

Post by dramonic »

thank you google for the swift answer.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:10 am

Post by dramonic »

now it isnt.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:46 am

Post by dramonic »

Starbuck wrote:Dizzy, If you are going to get on something as minute as the location of the picture. I would like you to go back to my Post 999 and right click it. Take a look at the picture address -- http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/5/58 ... _super.png .

That's not from a Wiki.
Am I the only one who believes Starbuck just ran a ten-foot pole through her remaining town-cred?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:50 am

Post by dramonic »

would that be the hammer?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:45 am

Post by dramonic »

reading the scene might help you know...
Vote: Dizzy
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:26 am

Post by dramonic »

Izzy wrote:Inconsistency between a claim PM and a known town PM [...] is a perfectly logical reason to disbelieve a claim.
Good news for you is I agree. Bad one is that the known town PM is Thatguy, you're the disbelievable claim.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
dramonic wrote:
Izzy wrote:Inconsistency between a claim PM and a known town PM [...] is a perfectly logical reason to disbelieve a claim.
Good news for you is I agree. Bad one is that the known town PM is Thatguy, you're the disbelievable claim.
And it makes sense for Izzyscum to essentially ensure she gets lynched just to get a lynch on someone who could easily have been lynched without any intervention because...?
Yeah, that's the problem, it doesn't
However you 3 having diverging pics make me suspicious.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think you'd be the first to know if she was.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

damn it reck, dont delete your posts ;_;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:20 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm pretty sure BV is town actually. If he were scum he'd most likely have "used" the bile as quickly as possible on the dead body.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:10 am

Post by dramonic »

Charlie wrote:Can we get a dramonic or Amished or ReaperCharlie lynch today?
Any reason why the three of us specifically? I fail to see the link.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:03 am

Post by dramonic »

Grab: Defribrillator
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:16 am

Post by dramonic »

Because you think I'm scum or because you think he's town?
Because both of those could potentially be argued against.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:24 am

Post by dramonic »

every living player is elligible, 25% of the players can attempt to grab an item, rounded down.
You missed the train.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

Unvote
Vote: DeathNote

Why do you know for a fact JMJ got the item, and why do you know it must be a doc protect, and why are you ever under the impression it somehow confirms him?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:12 am

Post by dramonic »

DeathNote wrote:
dramonic wrote:
Unvote
Vote: DeathNote

Why do you know for a fact JMJ got the item, and why do you know it must be a doc protect, and why are you ever under the impression it somehow confirms him?
First off, you misunderstood what I said. I was saying whomever gets the defibrillator to use it on JMJ as he is cleared by Starbuck. I assumed a defibrillator would be a doc protection of some sort.
Unvote

Ah. Confusion X_X
But, assuming that is not what I meant. Did you really just vote me because I claimed to know someone got an item and what that item does? Is that your basis for scum now?
It's my basis for "this guy has inside info, thus he is scum."
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #53) » Sun May 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

ive been away for the weekend, getting done with my reading.
also, its Glork, not Golrk
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #54) » Tue May 04, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

I thought I already mentionned Amished was town?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #55) » Thu May 06, 2010 3:29 am

Post by dramonic »

Amished wrote:Ugh, I hate large games:

@Dramonic: Who do you most suspect and why?
I'm still really unconfortable with Dizzy's claim stuff and still want her lynched. Call me hard-headed if you so wish.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #56) » Thu May 06, 2010 3:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Vote: Dizzy
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #57) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

crypto wrote:Dramonic, answer my question or I'll day-vig you.
The scene comment was a (late) answer to starbuck, and I've made my opinion on dizzy clear. Also, I'd advise against day-vigging me.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #58) » Fri May 07, 2010 4:27 am

Post by dramonic »

What are the pills for, Dizzy?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #59) » Fri May 07, 2010 4:46 am

Post by dramonic »

that's an interesting mechanic.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #60) » Fri May 07, 2010 11:12 am

Post by dramonic »

Unvote
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #61) » Sun May 09, 2010 3:36 am

Post by dramonic »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:Which is?

Roleblocking, Redirection, Rebound, whatever.

Just noticed, am I the only one who finds it weird that pills are YET another DV item? The pistols were a DV the next day too.

HoS: Dizzy
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #62) » Sun May 09, 2010 9:25 am

Post by dramonic »

let me return the question Dizzy, how likely is it that there be 2 day DV?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #63) » Sun May 09, 2010 9:25 am

Post by dramonic »

let me return the question Dizzy, how likely is it that there be 2 items for DV?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #64) » Sun May 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ah, indeed I've misread.

CArry on.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #65) » Sun May 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ah, indeed I've misread.

CArry on.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #66) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:39 am

Post by dramonic »

:rolleye:
Do you have any idea how ridiculous the idea of a day-roleblocker is, let alone the concept?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #67) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:13 am

Post by dramonic »

@SPS: That case is GREAT!

Unvote
Vote: SPS

Please die.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #68) » Tue May 11, 2010 9:02 am

Post by dramonic »

Steam-Powered Shovel wrote:Haha sweet, I got the Molotov! And it has a confirmable ability. If I throw the Molotov cocktail, I create a distraction wiping out all the votes on a player of my choice (and making him unlynchable for the day).
That is completely ridiculous.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (isolation #69) » Wed May 12, 2010 2:16 am

Post by dramonic »

almightybob wrote:Idea.
We get Izzy and SPS to target each other. Then we run up a lynching majority on them both.
You know, by definition you can't have a majority on two people, right?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #70) » Wed May 12, 2010 4:18 am

Post by dramonic »

If one of them dies when we try it means we lynched the town and let the mafia survive the day.
Is that REALLY what you want?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #71) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:03 am

Post by dramonic »

im still skeptical as to how lobbing a bomb at someone is sposed to make them impossible to lynch, just saying.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #72) » Fri May 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldnt it be more intelligent to use it on, say, jmj the confirmed town?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #73) » Sat May 15, 2010 3:01 am

Post by dramonic »

I highly support Issue no.1!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #74) » Sat May 15, 2010 11:46 am

Post by dramonic »

So... I spose we wait for Reck/kise to pop in and gimme the pills and then we wagon myself to the edge.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #75) » Sat May 15, 2010 11:47 am

Post by dramonic »

Also, for curiosity's sake. Do you even consider AlmightyBob to be town?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #76) » Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

ooh, I,ve received ze pills!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #77) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:36 am

Post by dramonic »

vote: Dramonic

whut, me?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #78) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

So now someone vote me and unvote in a second post right after.
RC, you do it. Don't wanna be hammered by accident
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #79) » Mon May 17, 2010 4:34 am

Post by dramonic »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Charlie wrote:SaintKerrigan, we can't make that assumption. You're viewing the pills as an item still; I'm thinking it is more of an effect of the item. Dizzy should be able to clear things up. Or the mod.
But if scum destroys the item in the first place, then scum shouldn't experience the effects of the item.
Using that logic we can assume if town uses the shotgun on scum the scum won't die. <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #80) » Mon May 17, 2010 10:20 am

Post by dramonic »

SK: Please try to read the game completely before commenting randomly -_-

Unvote
Vote: ReaperCharlie

Yeah for caught scum. Nice catch Izzy ;D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #81) » Mon May 17, 2010 11:42 am

Post by dramonic »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Well, I admit that I missed that, but this means that you are also not confirmed as a townie then, because you could have only
pretended
to give him the pills and he could have
pretended
to receive them, when in fact they had already been long destroyed!
Yeah erm, no.
We tested against that happening, see?
We voted me to what would have been a lynch without the pills.
I'd be dead if she was scum

You can give up now.
Just self-vote and end your misery.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (isolation #82) » Mon May 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

the debacle yesterday was really not enough to tip you off?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #83) » Mon May 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Bicker...
Amished wrote:Bicker Bicker!
SaintKerrigan wrote:Bicker?
Amished wrote:Bick-Bicker!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #84) » Mon May 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

bicker?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

wait... the witch didn't even KNOW she was the only thing able to kill me 0_o

talk about rotten luck >_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #86) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

Children, settle down and stop bickering. Geez...

... fuckin witch <<

:D
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”