Scummers Mafia: Greatest Bash? (Game Over, Scum wins?)

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #0) » Sun May 09, 2010 6:49 am

Post by hasdgfas »

hello all, I will be reading today. Expect a post with some analysis at some point tonight, when I will get to anything anyone asked me after I replaced in.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Sun May 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

All right, doing a little look-through. Sorry for length, but I have some things to catch up on.

Post 15: I agree with Sens about alts identifying their main accounts. I WILL vote for you if you don't. If it's going to be announced, mains deserve to be outed.

Post 17: All right then. Either the correct play or a very early scum gambit. I'm not going to commit one way or another right now.

Post 26: This is worth a
FoS
. Being really non-commital with regards to Spyre, only FoSing. I can't really tell if he's suspicious of him at all. Using RVS as part of the suspicion is just silly, because I don't know what is trying to be said here.

Post 37: Wow. Claws out much? Was that really necessary? And if so, why not come right out and say it as opposed to being so passive-aggressive?

Post 39: This is incredibly inane and adds nothing to the conversation. Why even bring it up?

Post 48: And Spyre wasn't
most
suspicious at the time of your first post? It's fine if you switch later, but only FoSing seems like trying to play both sides. I don't like it at all. Also calling Sens suspicious for replacing out at that point is silly. It's really obvious he wasn't trying to avoid pressure and there was another reason.

Post 56: What am I supposed to say, Monkey? He's not me. He seemed to me, before I even knew I was replacing in, to be town.

Post 58: Thank you for some sanity in this conversation regarding millers. Why do you feel sorry for me, Niv? And Sens obviously replaced out for reasons other than people disagreeing with him. Anyone who says otherwise should be lynched for reasons of stupidity.

Post 59/61: So you're an alt of? No games please, I'd prefer being straight-up. And why is ortolan scum trying to look town, and why is Papa Zito more votable if you actually feel this way?

Post 63/64: And this has to do with what?

Post 75: Any reason we're just coming out and claiming people are town on Day 1?

Post 76: IF he is scum, Zang. Read please. HUGE difference.

Post 78: Why, praytell, are FoS's scummy?

Post 80: This is an INCREDIBLY scummy post. A) He is voting Spy. B) It's so obvious that he meant millerclaim that it's just such an obvscum move to add the last sentence.

In conclusion:

Monkey is either obvscum or VI, and it's just too scummy to be VI-esque, IMO.

unvote vote: Monkey

let's not lynch spyre today, and just try to read his play.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Mon May 10, 2010 7:52 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Niv wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:Post 15: I agree with Sens about alts identifying their main accounts. I WILL vote for you if you don't. If it's going to be announced, mains deserve to be outed.
Why do you feel this way. Alts IMO are great ways to test new theories and playstyles and disprove metas. the loss of anonymity really hurts the Alt principle to begin with.
I agree, and I wouldn't make a big deal out of this, except that dram identified that they were alts. Full disclosure about this is good for the town.
Niv wrote:Also, Unrelated @ Has:

is there a reason you don't use quote tags? Hyperlink Multiquoteing I've always found hard/annoying to read. also, I do know the story of why people call you Cow, but do you prefer it, or would you prefer Has?
Normally, I do use quote tags, but when I was on hiatus, I realized that, at least when I'm replacing in and doing a mega catch-up post, links are easier so I don't have to quote everything.
Either Cow or Has is fine.
Starbuck wrote:
On hasdgfas

If you are going to link to that many posts, can you put the person's name somewhere around the beginning of what you have to say about it (ex: Starbuck's Post 37)? It makes for easier reading and less tl;dr.
Realized that after I did it. :(
Star wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:And Sens obviously replaced out for reasons other than people disagreeing with him. Anyone who says otherwise should be lynched for reasons of stupidity.
He gave no reason for replacing out. I *believe* that it has to do with me, but that doesn't give you an out to redeem your role from the scummy mess that he left you in.
If you believe I was left in a scummy mess, could you please explain it? You are the only one to think so right now, as far as I can tell.

also @Star: I find it very hard to believe that you don't get the case on Monkey. Could you read over his posts again? It's rather obvious.

@ort: Why do you believe Zazie should claim?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #3) » Mon May 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Cuttlefish wrote:
Diacra wrote:I don't know DeathNote well. Could a mafia role fit him too?
Possibly, but not as well as miller.
DeathNote is a guy who sigged that he was always an easy lynch and is really self-defeatist all the time. Miller just suits DeathNote so perfectly that I can't imagine him being a scum role.
safeclaims are always possible.
Starbuck wrote:
On hasdgfas
hasdgfas wrote:If you believe I was left in a scummy mess, could you please explain it? You are the only one to think so right now, as far as I can tell.
1. If you re-read this game, you will notice that I'm not the only one who thinks he left you in a scummy mess.

2. All of his contradictions and the fact that he replaced out as soon as there was some kind of pressure on him.
There wasn't really that much pressure on him. And there's no way he replaced out due to pressure, he's not that type of player, and it was just questions he was already answering.

Could you point out the contradictions you see and why they're scummy please, if you even think it's worth asking me about? I mean, I didn't make his posts so the only explanation I could give is what I think about it, and I doubt that will change your mind at all if you're so sure it's scummy.

Star wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:also @Star: I find it very hard to believe that you don't get the case on Monkey. Could you read over his posts again? It's rather obvious.
I asked the question after re-reading over the 4 or so pages we had in the game at that point, and I still don't understand it, which is why I asked.
He's playing both sides of Spyre, calling him suspicious, but not overly suspicious, so he can either jump on the wagon or stay off, depending on how the town goes. He didn't defend his FoS in a way that made sense; he's calling the wagon on him baseless when it's obviously not. And post 80.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #4) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:50 am

Post by hasdgfas »

ortolan wrote:hasdgfas could well be scum, his posts have largely ignored the most interesting parts of the game
haha. Mind elaborating? I have no idea what I've been "ignoring".
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Star wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:also @Star: I find it very hard to believe that you don't get the case on Monkey. Could you read over his posts again? It's rather obvious.
I asked the question after re-reading over the 4 or so pages we had in the game at that point, and I still don't understand it, which is why I asked.
He's playing both sides of Spyre, calling him suspicious, but not overly suspicious, so he can either jump on the wagon or stay off, depending on how the town goes. He didn't defend his FoS in a way that made sense; he's calling the wagon on him baseless when it's obviously not. And post 80.
This is a false dilemma here. You're acting like people act in only two degrees, scummy or town. This is obviously not the case. There are different degrees of scumminess, and if something doesn't rise to a significant degree, there's nothing anti-town about using an FOS rather than a vote to show your opinion.
sure, but why not vote in your first post? In addition, why be so wishy-washy on him?
I'm well aware that the act of FoSing isn't necessarily anti-town, but it was the way you did it. You're strawmanning.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #5) » Tue May 11, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:If ortolan says he has "good reason" to ask zazie for a claim, then I'll believe him at this point. Of course, if it turns out to be bogus, he's scum on my list.
This is absurd. This is the exact same thing you did with Spyre, playing both sides. This is where my vote stays
MonkeyMan576 wrote:No, I'm not. I FoS'd because I thought he was suspicious, not scummy. I'm not obligated to participate in the RVS, if I see something that warrants bypassing it. Believe it or not, RVS is not practiced in every mafia site on the internet, and is not uniformally considered necessary.
Yet another strawman, my word. I did not say anything about RVS. I said you have nothing to lose by voting him there, in your first post, when you hadn't said anything else.
Nothing
about RVS.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:If ortolan says he has "good reason" to ask zazie for a claim, then I'll believe him at this point. Of course, if it turns out to be bogus, he's scum on my list.
This is absurd. This is the exact same thing you did with Spyre, playing both sides. This is where my vote stays

ani's post 139 almost makes me want to vote him though, it's incredibly awful in terms of endearing himself to the town.

I
think
I see what ort's cooking up. Going to take a look at the ort-zazie interactions to check again.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #6) » Wed May 12, 2010 7:00 am

Post by hasdgfas »

zazier cop? I'm not so sure.

ort, please answer my question to you from a previous post. What have I ignored?

Also, is this:
ortolan wrote:Zazie obviously killed Hoopla which means the scum faction's first victim was Netopalis. Also hammer now please
what I think it is?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #7) » Wed May 12, 2010 7:01 am

Post by hasdgfas »

hasdgfas wrote:zazier cop? I'm not so sure.
Ugh, lost a lot here. I need to look at zazie and ort again quickly.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”