BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #2) » Sun May 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

LynchMePls wrote:Orly? Care to explain? I think it matters. Even if they are both scum, getting the last Jabba scum is better.
Just a hunch, i know nothing.
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #3) » Mon May 24, 2010 9:49 am

Post by BlazezRb »

d3x wrote:@dan- Are you planning on answering my p919?

@Blaze- So you are gut Voting between the 2 biggest Wagons with no real grasp on what's going ~1 1/2 weeks before deadline? What is your take on the game? Do you have anything insightful to add?

I read about the game. But yeah, I was out on a limb.
d3x wrote:@allConsidering no one besides dan has answered my inquiry, I'll Claim now. I have nothing and do nothing. I'm an Ewok, specifically Wicket: Alliance 'Vanilla' Town
So now you are claiming to be town and even if you are not lynched, your bound to be killed sooner or later.
ToonFighter wrote:I am inclined to believe d3x's claim. He does seem frustrated with all the votes on him, but I would be too in his case. His character is oddly minor, so it may be a fakeclaim, but, as mine is also very minor, I can believe it.

dana seems odd. He slowly puts pressure on d3x to get his claim, saying that his claim is better if it comes at L-2. That isn't scummy per se, but it can be somewhat suspicous. Seeing as I believe d3x's claim and don't want to be accused of NOT bandwagoning today, I shall
unvote, vote: dana
This post pretty much describes what I feel about that claim. I came in this game with the gun pointed at d3x. But since he
CLAIMS
to be a townie. I'm not sure.

Unvote

I will take more time in my choice in the future.
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #4) » Mon May 24, 2010 11:14 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Kast wrote:
But since he
CLAIMS
to be a townie. I'm not sure.

Unvote
You don't want to lynch D3x because he claimed to be town? Someone tell me I am reading this wrong...
I look to these posts for my reasons:

CMAR wrote:This is absolutely ridiculous. I am Yoda (Alliance Jack-of-All-Trades). I officially dislike Scott, dana (I've always disliked you), Toon, and SoG.
kdub wrote:CryMeARiver was Yoda (Alliance Jack-of-All-Trades),
stabbed in the back
Night 2.
I'm on board now. I think this is absolutely the right vote and that you are the last Jabba scum. I still think one of TF or AGM are scum, but this wagon is now the superior wagon.[/quote]

Even if I am an idiot for unvoting d3x, the post above explains that d3x is probably speaking the truth. I'm probably making a fool of myself to make a post, but I am just saying what I see here.

Vote: Danakillsu
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #5) » Fri May 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

danakillsu wrote:I don't know that d3x should be investigated. I think he should be lynched!
@ those who were on d3x's wagon
Why did you leave? You can't just drop a case against a scummy player every time they claim VT with no confirmation whatsoever. Then all scum has to do is claim VT and you'll leave them alone? Tell me you're better than that.
Umm? You did the same thing. You must be trying to get rid of d3x for whatever reason, making me think you are scum. If you want to prove me wrong, since you already said your VT and your ability, how about you just post it here and you will lose my vote to the quote below
vezopiraka wrote:Sorry. I'm vanilla. I read until page 36 and then got bored. 4 hours of reading don't go well. Anyone care to iluminate me?
I did a PBP on all persons.
Toon fighter is scum.
dx3 is scum
LMP is town
Dana may be sum.
Thank you captain obvious. You make me look good now that I'm not the biggest idiot here.
Toon Fighter wrote:
That's just great, all the wagons are leading to scum. Thank god we are such a good town that all our 3 proposed bandwagons for the day are for scum players. Except you, of course. Which one of us do you propose we lynch?

People (d3x) criticized my softclaim, but thats yours is mine times a thousand. Why claim now? It just makes no sense.

You read to page 36? why not bother finishing the game? only 6 more pages... Also, how did you do a PBP analysis if you didn't even finish the game?

unvote, vote: vezopiraka

Lynching you would be even better than lynching dana
Agreed on some parts, but it should be said that your throwing a fit because he said your possibly scum.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Active Games: 5: Alive in 3, Dead in 2
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #6) » Sun May 30, 2010 2:19 am

Post by BlazezRb »

danakillsu wrote:Nice try, but I don't think so. Why? Because his name is Derek Klivian. If you were reading off of a PM, you wouldn't spell it wrong. You got the name out of your head, I think, since you didn't have enough time to go check something other than your PM. What do you guys think?
What a hole you have digged yourself in.

Unvote

Vote: vezopiraka
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #7) » Sun May 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

danakillsu wrote:
What a hole you have digged yourself in.
And this is supposed to mean...?
I was talking about Vez, who has shifted the whole game around from D3x to You to Him
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #8) » Mon May 31, 2010 2:59 am

Post by BlazezRb »

danakillsu wrote:
I was talking about Vez, who has shifted the whole game around from D3x to You to Him
So was the quote from me at the beginning of the post QFT or what?
Yes
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #9) » Mon May 31, 2010 10:20 am

Post by BlazezRb »

vezopiraka wrote:Cool. Does this count as town losing?
Should I hammer myself? I never do that so no.
Should of thought about that before making VT Claims.

P.S. Your post even makes you sound more scummy.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:32 am

Post by BlazezRb »

unvote, Vote: Toon Fighter

As much as I say Dan and Vez are scum. Of all 4 of you guys, I seem to believe d3x (I don't know why, I just do) But yeah in importance TF < Vez < Dan

We all know if we are wrong, we are gonna lynch Vez next
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Toon Fighter wrote:
I hope town can get the info they need to win from this quicklynch.

Bah, the mod can't come soon enough
Well, look at it this way:

You are town = Vez, Dan, and D3x are scum, possibly ooba.
You are scum = Vez and Dan are definatly scum (Dan due to the post above and Vez, well... do I need a reason for him :wink:)

also just to let everyone know (Old news)

Vez will be lynched next round
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

danakillsu wrote:
You are town = Vez, Dan, and D3x are scum, possibly ooba.
You are scum = Vez and Dan are definatly scum (Dan due to the post above and Vez, well... do I need a reason for him )

also just to let everyone know (Old news)

Vez will be lynched next round
Blaze, if you weren't REALLY new, I would be first in line to murder you for this post, but since you are, I'll go easy on you. Simply put, this is ridiculous. If TF is town, like I've been saying he is, I'm scum. If TF is scum, like I haven't been saying he is, I'm REALLY scum. Most of the people who suspect me have indicated that they think I'm Scum scum. If so, how could I know that TF is actually scum, assuming he is? I couldn't be his scumpal, unless Scum scum has more people than Empire, because I don't see more than 7 scum in this game. Then, in one fell swoop, you go on to say who the town is going to lynch tomorrow, regardless of information gleaned from the NK/NKs. Basically what this entire post says is that no matter what happens, vezo is next, and then me, and we can't do anything about it.
HoS: Blaze
Wow... stole just about everything I was going to pull off after the kill. I give you points for pulling off the HOS before I did it to you while I lynched Vez. Now after reading everything in the forum, I believe that you and DP think I am scum. I must say I believe what CMAR said. You and Scott are Scum. I am going to believe him all the way. I think that d3x is not scum and CMAR said you are a scum, if you want want to know something.
CryMeARiver wrote:This is absolutely ridiculous. I am
Yoda
(Alliance Jack-of-All-Trades)
. I officially dislike Scott,
dana (I've always disliked you)
, Toon, and SoG.
I like how he throws in those marks after your name, at first I thought they meant nothing, but now I think more of them. After reading this post I am sure of it.
CryMeARiver wrote:The reason that I didn't want to release earlier about why I investigated Farside and wanted farside and wolf to be clear is because I have only breadcrumbed my flavor/role in this particular way in one other game, and they were both in it.
Breadcrumb 1 wrote:
Y
ou are absolutely right with that one.
O
ne who hasn't watched the Family Guy Star Wars needs to go watch it right now.
D
arth Vader is Stewie, Brian is Chewy, it even has Herbert the Pervert.
A
nyone who hasn't watched it, youtube it, it's hilarious.
Happy now?
I love how he hides his secrets within posts, so I say that he investigated you and he (Not I, because I lack his knowledge) knows you are not just scum, but jabba scum.

HOS: danakillsu

And to tell you why your 100% scum if TF is scum is because of your eariler post:
danakillsu wrote: Just read last page. Are you people nuts? Did you just lynch TF??? /headdesk
This either means you know TF is townie by a fact, your scumbuddies, or that was just a random post.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:18 am

Post by BlazezRb »

bv310 wrote:So, I attempted to investigate d3x last night, and got a result of "you are unable to determine his alignment". I gather from this that he is the Emperor, and as such needs to be lynched. I'll elaborate later, when I'm not on an iPod.

vote: d3x
BV, forgive me to ask, but who are you, I went back 5 pages and could of sworn I found a list last time but not now.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:06 am

Post by BlazezRb »

UNHOS: Dana

Forget it, gonna halt my posts until I make a decent post proving your either town or scum.

Anyways:

KDub wrote:
Dragon Phoenix has informed me of an extended V/LA. If he has night actions, he has pre-submitted them.
This post gives me such unpleasure. It seems that this post should of been sent to the scum via PM instead of there, Its just giving me a werid vibe.

FOS: DP

BV wrote:So, I attempted to investigate d3x last night, and got a result of "you are unable to determine his alignment". I gather from this that he is the Emperor, and as such needs to be lynched. I'll elaborate later, when I'm not on an iPod.

vote: d3x
Well, I have to say, that is interesting. For now
Vote: D3X

KDub wrote:Upset at not finding the enemy the day before, the Rebels wake up, expecting to find more casualties. They search around and gather everyone together. Amazingly, everyone appears to be accounted for.
Safeguard? No Kill? Interesting Night.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:37 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Also @Dana

Since you claimed that you had a night Ability, is it possible you had something to do with the no kill.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:01 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Kthxbye wrote:Here's that list someone was looking for.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
d3x - claimed an ewok of all things! Wicket.
BlazezRb
ooba
Dragon Phoenix
Slicey
LynchMePls
vezopiraka - Botched claim of Derek Klivian. VT. I'm leaning on believing it for now though. Pretty strange claim to come up with out of the blue and (WIFOM) I would think scum would be more careful when posting a fake claim. Add in I don't think English is vezo's first language and it's not too far a stretch to believe him. Also has not read the thread.
danakillsu - Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver) [not so sure I buy this anymore. p1118 is something to think about]
Scott Brosius - Determined not evil then disappears (could still be Empire God Father)

Kthxbye - Not scum, duh!
bv310 - Luke Skywalker
wolframnhart - R2D2 (mason C3PO confirmed as he's dead)
Kast - Han Solo

---------------------------------------------------
Green are those I believe are town, Brown is an investigated townie still living (although RP was determined town but was a GF), and black are those I'm still willing to vote for.
Thanks, this was what I was looking for.

@ Vezo - Is this your first game, or are you playing dumb to win :?
I would have made the exact same announcement for any player, regardless of alignment or whether they had a night action. The entire point is so that other players could not figure out whether DP has a night action or not based solely on the fact that he was V/LA for the entire night phase.
I know, it was just an odd feeling.
I'll wait to see what ability he has.
I
was
able to switch any two players any one night so that the night actions that target one player instead target the other.
(The reason it's one shot is because the Alliance is low on fuel, or so I am told)
1. was? does that mean you have used it?
2. Low on fuel? Can anyone remember low supplies in the star wars series?

Also more stuff to say about Dana.

Pro-Town: He knew all along that TF was town, therefore he must be town because scum would of never said that to someone town.

Anti-Town: His name is probably true, but what keeps me from believing it is his ability, someone correct me if I am wrong, but I skimed the reading, and there is nothing about transporting anyone in the series, that is something to think about.

@BV: Luke Skywalker investigator role??? Rly?

@D3X: Scum Roleblocker????

@Scott: Not going to call him GF because he has a NYY Avatar
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:31 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Also, did you guys know I just bought a pig at the pet store, I just adore pigs. My favorite character is Mrs. Piggy from the muppets.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

I am a null

Should I be happy or defensive?
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Slicey wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
The other big question is the bounty. If Dana had redirected THC (I kinda get confused on redirection and busdriving, so correct me if I'm wrong), wouldn't the bounty originally have been on THC? It makes no sense for the bounty to be on THC, which is the biggest reason I'm doubting the claim right now. However, there's no way dana could be Jabba scum. If he's scum, he'd have to coordinate that with SoG.
I talked about this already. Just check my iso.
My plan? Lynch the last guy in the Jabba group. Not sure if it's vezo or DP. BTW, if one does flip Jabba scum, that doesn't mean the other clear. I think they're both likely to be scum.

Vote: Dragon Phoenix
Interesting. I pretty much agree with you here, except I would add d3x into the mix. I'd be willing to vote for DP, since the thing I mentioned earlier doesn't give him too many town points and he's one of the three people I've suspected for a while. I think that d3x should be first, though.
And I can get a read on Blaze. I think he's scummy town, just like TF was.
I know you did. That doesn't change the fact that I don't buy it.

Please tell me exactly why you find d3x scummy. Or at least link me to the post in which you did so.
Yes Dana, I think we should talk about your motives. I will make some good pork.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:33 am

Post by BlazezRb »

ooba wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
What I am saying is that bv's result is not indicative of d3x's alignment. I find the entire wagon which built up suspicious.
I really don't like it when people do this. Could you please give your read on d3x? You can't always stay off a wagon just because of the other people on it. If he's scum, he's scum, and the other people on his wagon might be scum of an opposing party.
I've given my read of d3x on D4 - I had a strong empire read on him and saw links between him and Slicey.

I am "staying" off the wagon because of the following reasons
- We need d3x to weigh in. If he's scum, he might have very useful information for town. (ala WS on SoG)
- I think the investigation result is null. I want all the people who jumped onto the wagon to tell me if they have other reasons to vote d3x than the result. Even if you assume opposing scum on the wagon, weak reasoning might point to inside information.
Possible defense of D3X Noted.

Dana pretty much summed up why d3x is possible scum. I just want to kill the last scum so we don't have to deal with 2 kills.

Might as well throw down the hammah
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:16 am

Post by BlazezRb »

LynchMePls wrote:
BlazezRb wrote:Might as well throw down the hammah
This statement troubles me.
Should of not said that without D3X claiming any proof yet.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:04 am

Post by BlazezRb »

bv310 wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
bv310 wrote:
Unvote

I'd rather get d3x's opinion before anyone throws down a hammer.
Agreed. I was about to do this. I see no reason to rush this day. Since you unvoted, I'll stay where I'm at.
I feel like this is moving too fast to be on the up-and-up.
Well then again, we are near the end of this game. I wouldn't like spending 3 weeks with

Oh "xxxxxxxx is scum". No I am not I am xxxxxx a VT. No your not lier.

Things should be getting faster right?
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Mod: Kast Prod??? D3x Prod?

Doesn't look like great reasoning, since you already had time to form your opinion on the investigation. What changed? And what are these questions of which you speak? Actually looks more like you're his scumbuddy trying to take the steam out of the wagon on him. If the Empire had 4 members (which is possible), and d3x flips Empire, you are definitely Empire.
Wow, umm, sounds like something that I would of said.

Anyways:
Can't believe some of you want this lynch within 2 pages of a new day...
To a point. Bringing anyone to L-1 with this few posts and him not getting to post anything just makes it look like a certain someone being scum and trying to capitalize on suspicion.
@ Blazez
I realize you're all gung ho about getting d3x lynched, but you're not really helping matters by saying we should lynch him now, or even necessarily soon. This forces me to reconsider my read on you as inexperienced/inept town.
bv310 getting a null result on his investigation does not mean we should quick lynch d3x. Two days into our three week game day is WAY to quick.
This is moving way to quick. There are clearly opportunistic scum on this wagon. From the very first day I replaced in I've been advocating taking our time, and this day is no different.
I agree that I said that we should of hammered, but then again D3x has not posted yet.

@BV310: Still not convinced that Luke Skywalker has an investigative role since CMAR was Yoda, who had a investigative role.

@LMP: Agreed, this was too fast and like I said above, that was a fast move.

Unvote, Vote: BV310

@Dana: You were just yelling at me yesterday that I was stupid to ost how I think you are scum. What made you decide to change

HOS: Dana
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

LynchMePls wrote:
BlazezRb wrote:Unvote, Vote: BV310
Are you insane? You do realize he is our cop right?
Has this been proven, I have Iso Bv and have not seen actual proof of him investigating someone other than D3x, which is odd.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

bv310 wrote:Allow me to enlighten you, Blaze.

N1 - Wreck Star (Evil)
N2 - Reaper Charlie (Good, later reveled to be GF)
N3 - Scott Brosius (Good)
N4 - d3x (Unable to determine)

Vote: BlazezRb
Thank you for proving your point, I withdrawl my vote

Unvote

Well, tell me when I am L-2 and I will go and claim and tell you guys the truth about last night
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

BlazezRb wrote:
Yes Dana, I think we should talk about your motives.
I will make some good pork
BlazezRb wrote:
Also, did you guys know I just bought a pig at the pet store, I just adore pigs. My favorite character is Mrs. Piggy from the muppets.
Notice any kind of relationship between the two posts??? I hope so.

I claim as
Jek Porkins
(Alliance Townie).

My nickname is piggy and I can fly a X and Y Wing really well. No special Powers though.

Dana, you are an awesome reader, I congraduate you for that.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

bv310 wrote:Softclaims warrant more votes. Period. Claiming to have secret info about the lack of night kills warrants more votes.
Guess I just lost then. I was bluffing that. Guess I am done for.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Wait a minute, even if I am town, your going to get rid of me, I promise you are making a big mistake. Try to remember that D3x is the possible scum at the moment.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

bv310 wrote:Blaze, I'll give you a chance here. Why would you lie about having info on the no-kill night? What possible pro-town benefit is there?
Fine then, I'll claim my power then

1-Time Pilot

One time in a game at night I can fly away from getting killed during that night. I believe that I was targeted twice therefore they missed or someone else had dodged 1 team and I dodged another.

Thats the last of my claim, fell free to believe it or not.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

d3x - claimed an ewok of all things! Bv's investigation says he can't be determined.
BlazezRb - Jek Porkins (One-Time Pilot) - proof is that what he says might have something to do with the no NK.
ooba
Dragon Phoenix
Slicey
LynchMePls
vezopiraka - Botched claim of Derek Klivian. VT. I'm leaning on believing it for now though. Pretty strange claim to come up with out of the blue and (WIFOM) I would think scum would be more careful when posting a fake claim. Add in I don't think English is vezo's first language and it's not too far a stretch to believe him. Also has not read the thread.

Scott Brosius - Determined not evil then disappears (could still be Empire God Father)

Kthxbye
danakillsu - Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver)
bv310 - Luke Skywalker
Kast - Han Solo

Requoted for referance

@Dana

He is town. There is no other explanation now. If he was scum, or at least neutral, he would be voting me by now. I don't care what anyone says, hes pretty much town, at least 90%.

@all

Yes, I am a noob, my claims are jumbled up, but yeah, I am Jek, I flew and probably caused a No NK last night. Believe it or not, thats what I think happened. Right now I should be off the hook compared to Dp and D3X.

I wish everyone a good night and a happy week.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Also V/LA - 6/11-6/13
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:40 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Toon Fighter wrote:Goodbye to you all. Thanks for lynching a townie when you have 3 better suspects.
Until we get a Kast/D3x post, think about the above, we do not need 2 staight days of VT Lynching.

If we do, it possibly means we are going to lose 2 more VT at night, unless someone here still has a power.
Talk about your obv scum-slips. it will be interesting to see which scum team he flips on.
Then again, i'm VTnoob. what are avg scum slip ups are just claims. I am on neither scum team.
- Claim sounds familiar to dana's. If Blaze flips "One-shot commuter" like he claims to be, dana is town.
Well at least if I do get lynched, I just saved dana's butt, which is good, because if he gets lynched and is not town, I'm going to be very shocked.
So Blaze if you are scum, you should full claim like WS did.
I did, I am Jek Porkins (One-Time Pilot), I possibly caused a No NK last night, and I am proud of it.
lolz....blaze is scum...yay!
Blaze is not scum.
Perhaps he claimed this to gain credibility? He saw what happened to TF, who claimed VT, so maybe he wanted to claim something he could "prove" by pointing out the no-kill night.
FC didn't use it, and I love to use powers quickly or when I am in a tight spot, since I thought I was going to be a target, I decided to use my power last night to dodge whoever was attacking me.
So you didn't just lie, you lied about lying... or something?
Pretty much, wanted to hide it until the very last moment.
Sigh... this just seems so VI its insane. I really honestly don't know what to make of this. Can vezo and BlazeRB both be such huge newb-townies?
Yes, yes we are, but I would like to say that A: I read the forum and B: I did not claim VT right off the bat.

Believe it or not these quotes are in fact, the truth:
Blaze is a townie, just like TF was, and I'll say it until one of us dies. He keeps messing up, but he'll learn eventually.
and
I'll say it again, if I am scum, then dana is a scumbuddy. Do not make this another TF day, 3 town casulties isn't good. When I decided to QH TF, I was mad because he flipped town and was worried about 2 more town getting killed, therefore I used my power to make sure I was not one of those guys, since there was no NK, I'm guessing both teams aimed for me.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 am

Post by BlazezRb »

While Kast may say I am VI (well, technically, I am). At least he proved alot of points.
This is more being stupid. Scum like to stay off town wagons. It is much better for them to let town kill town and then they claim town cred for believing the townie.
Are you pretty much implying Dana as scum and Kthxbye as town, right now, I see it the other way.
You guys can argue about Blaze/Dana at that point. Imo, Dana's play has been actually scummy, while Blaze has been extreme VI.
Lynching Blaze at this point would be more a meta lesson to him; and I'm all in favor of trying to win the game rather than teach people meta lessons
Exactly, while I will not say anything about Dana, I like how Kast is saying, "Blaze is a VI, lynching him would be a waste of a kill"

Also, the one-shot commuting is more flavor plausible than the one-shot busdriving. Blaze hasn't demonstrated any familiarity with Star Wars source material, so his inclusion of X-Wings and Y-Wings inclines me to believe he was actually given information (could be mod provided or a scumbuddy provided).
Not exactly what you mean by this. Compared to Vez and Dana, I provided some info on my caracter, hoping you would take that into consideration.
I doubt Blaze and Dana are scum together since Dana would have included Y-Wings in his claim (Y-Wings CAN carry passengers).
Yes x100
well, if there is only one scum between dana and blaze, dana is town. the end
You are really pushing me to be lynched.
HOS: KTHXBYE

BlazeRB
I will lynch all liars.
I want to kill you so much Vez, this post is beyond anything you have said before. Mainly because you would have to lynch
YOURSELF!!!
I provided more proof about myself than you did in your claim, your lucky TF was apparently more scummy at the time.
HOS: VEZ

I can understand that. It springs from me wanting d3x dead and not liking how everyone is moving from him to one of my town reads. Also, Kthxbye has been doing this thing all game where he says: "if A happens dana is scum, if B happens dana is REALLY scum" and it's really getting on my nerves. I'm starting to feel like it doesn't really matter what I do, some people will think I'm mafia.
I know Dana, I did the same thing, but since TF has flipped Town, I'm willing to buy your claim, despite what Kast says.
For the record, those are not breadcrumbs. They are bread loaves, possibly even bakeries. If you're telling the truth, learn subtlety.

That said, I truly do not believe your claim, and wish I had a second vote just to commit even more to my belief that you are scum.
This was all because I voted against you because I hadn't seen any claim of Luke Skywalker until you said D3x is apparently "Undetermined"
I agree completely with 1215. If dana is scum, I think he is Jabba scum, and I don't like 1213 much. I will say however, that dana has moved back up my scum list again. I was buying the claim, but his play today has seemed really desperate to me.
I'm not going to say anything more on the "Dana is scum".

Secondly, blaze is flipping scum, of this I am certain. What does that mean for dana? If it were just blaze saying dana is town and doing all the sucking up, I would say dana was probably just getting buddied up to by scum. Problem is, there 2 have buddied up to each other. That makes me think scum team.

Your covering yourself, before you were claiming Dana as Scum, if that is true, there is only 1 scum left, therefore there could be no possible relationship between me and Dana.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:45 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Kthxbye wrote:Blaze, please answer this to the best of your ability without quoting the Mod or anything.

I believe you said you used your power last night which you claim could account for the lack of NK's. Did you get a response from the Mod about your night action? If so, what was it in a paraphrased manner. Also, tell me again exactly who you targeted and what exactly your ability does to allow that person to not be NK'ed if they were targeted. I DO NOT want you to try and direct me to a previous post on this. I want answers to these questions all in one post.
Mods post (paraphrased) wrote:
While the rebels were sleeping, Blazez decides to take a midnight Stroll on his X-Wing, flying away into the dark night.
Plz explain why DP is apparently scum?
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:53 am

Post by BlazezRb »

BlazezRb wrote:
Kthxbye wrote:Blaze, please answer this to the best of your ability without quoting the Mod or anything.

I believe you said you used your power last night which you claim could account for the lack of NK's. Did you get a response from the Mod about your night action? If so, what was it in a paraphrased manner. Also, tell me again exactly who you targeted and what exactly your ability does to allow that person to not be NK'ed if they were targeted. I DO NOT want you to try and direct me to a previous post on this. I want answers to these questions all in one post.
Mods post (paraphrased) wrote:
While the rebels were sleeping, Blazez decides to take a midnight Stroll on his X-Wing, flying away into the dark night.
Plz explain why DP is apparently scum?
Oh yeah, better post this too.
Mod Post wrote:Just before the rebels woke up, I arrive back at the base before anyone noticed
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:00 am

Post by BlazezRb »

ooba
Slicey
LynchMePls
vezopiraka - Botched claim of Derek Klivian. VT. Odd claim, possible scum.
BlazezRb - Jek Porkins (One-Time Pilot) - Possible scum according to Kthxbye - Possible scum according to Blazez
Dragon Phoenix - possible scum according to kthxbye
danakillsu - Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver) - Possible Scum according to Kast and Kthxbye

bv310 - Luke Skywalker
Kast - Han Solo

Reupdated for referance based on the public. (This is not opinionated)

Green - Known allies
Brown - Investigated
Red - Possible scum for the day.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 am

Post by BlazezRb »

BlazezRb wrote:ooba
Slicey
LynchMePls

BlazezRb - Jek Porkins (One-Time Pilot) - Possible scum according to Kthxbye
Kthxbye - Possible scum according to Blazez
danakillsu - Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver) - Possible Scum according to Kast and Kthxbye

bv310 - Luke Skywalker
Kast - Han Solo

Green - Known allies
Brown - Investigated
Red - Possible scum for the day.
Too many posts for a hour, but had to fix something quickly. Will be back on tonight for more debating.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Kast wrote:@Kthxbye-
-I don't get a particularly scummy read from d3x. However, depending how the droids interact with investigations, we may have caught d3x in a 100% scum-indicative lie.

-I'm pretty sure you're totally ignoring Blaze's answer to your question. His claim is also pretty clear, so not sure why your question asks him for targets...

@Blaze-
-To be clear, are you saying the mod sent you two different messages, the first being the one in your post #1230 and the second being the one in your post #1231?
QFT x1,000,000

yes,I'm guessing that was so I knew when Night was over or something.

I'm at L-1 and this could possibly be my last chance to say something. I have answered your question kthxbye, I do not know what else to say, I told you everything in my knowledge, I believe that you should not lynch me because I am a VT (VI, according to Kast, and its true, I am a noob). At the moment you still have a few more suspisious characters out there than me.

DP
- random posts, has not claimed
D3x
- Possible scum due to investigation results.
Vezo
- Worse claiming and posts than me, and thats pretty hard
Kthxbye
- Ignoring my posts, and really desprate for lynching me, kinda like the way he was complaining that
Dana was doing the exact same thing like 2 pages ago.

Danakillsu
- Suspisious posts according to people here. While I still believe he is town, Kast claims that scum usually do this alliance thing to have Town fight Town.

I just gave you 5 better suspects than me. Do not make the mistake of getting 3 VT Killed in one rotation, like me yesterday with TF, just don't do it.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Kast wrote:You guys can argue about Blaze/Dana at that point. Imo, Dana's play has been actually scummy, while Blaze has been extreme VI.
Lynching Blaze at this point would be more a meta lesson to him; and I'm all in favor of trying to win the game rather than teach people meta lessons
.)
QFT again.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:32 am

Post by BlazezRb »

kthxbye wrote:Alright, I'm 100% sure blaze is scum. Which side, I don't know, but I do know he's scum.
What if I am town damnit! I hope the real town lynches you for holding me as scum, cause I am VT (VI).
Kthxbye wrote:I know Blaze is lying because he should have gotten a similar msg as bv. I say this because last night I mass RB'ed. It's a one shot thing, but it's the reason nobody die and bv got the investigation result he did. I was going to wait till later to use it, but since we mis-lynched yesterday and there is a good possibility that 2 scum groups still exist (therefore a good chance for two townies to die last night) I figured I would keep the odds stacked in our favor.

I'm Leah Organa (aka hot in a metal bikini) and I used my power last night, which again, was a mass RB.
I would like to bring this up. First of all, this claim is easily a possible lie because any person could of claimed leah. I could of swore someone claimed Chewbaca and was scum, this is possibly because they don't know much about SW. Holding that claim as a lie (Possibly to the grave).
Kast wrote:Sounds very plausible; and also has synergy with town full of one-shots vs scum with repeated night actions.

Unfortunately a re-read of the rules clarifies that Blaze is not necessarily caught scum:
E1) All night actions will be resolved using Natural Action Resolution.
Paradox and Ambiguity

Sometimes the actions that might affect each other form a loop, so that there's no action to pick in step 1. In other cases, the order of two actions matters but it isn't clear that one affects the other. When that happens, pick an action to resolve in this order:
Copy
Hide

Bus
Block
Also, if anyone successfully took an action that was not copying, hiding, or busing, please post something to that effect.
Listen to Kast, hes preventing a mistake.
If no1 understands what that post meant wrote: kthxbye couldn't of RB me because I was GONE.
Honestly kthxbye, tell me atleast 2 reasons your lynching me, cause I honestly want to hear why.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:39 am

Post by BlazezRb »

ooba
Slicey
LynchMePls
d3x - Off the hook for the moment because of KTB's claim of RB.

BlazezRb - Jek Porkins (One-Time Pilot) - Possible scum according to Kthxbye
Kthxbye - Princess Leah (One-Time Mass RoleBlock) Possible scum according to Blazez

bv310 - Luke Skywalker
Kast - Han Solo

Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:59 am

Post by BlazezRb »

WreckStar wrote:I'm
Chewbacca
, Alliance Tracker
. Flavor talks about me being a former freighter pilot who was reluctantly convinced to join the rebel alliance, despite my desire to work independently from them, and I reluctantly joined. My ability is called "Homing Beacon", and it allows me to track one person each night.
See how easy someone could of claimed a major character and say something to grab attention. A major character people. Look what happens:
Wreck Star was Greedo (Scum Tracker).
So I see it two ways:

A: Your scum, but your RB power is true (Scum RB then, because Vader was Killed)

B: Your scum, trying to take off the heat as Leah
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:40 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Can I just point out that blaze is repeatedly calling himself VT. He also claims to have used a one-shot PR. Either he's just dumb about mafia, super careless in his use of town terms (scummy imo), or lying and forgetting the lie in later posts. I had a one shot ability and wouldn't refer to myself as VT even now that it's used.
Ok, noob question, apparently VT has more meaning than just saying I'm town, right?
Let's not also forget the blatant OMGUS coming from Blaze and again with dana following every thought blaze has. The OMGUS I speak of actually comes before I claimed and cleared up the the confusion about the investigation result on d3x. p1228 specifically for both me and vez. Of course we won't forget 1253's super-mega OMGUS either.
Still not buying your call, Dana's post even makes me think about it.
As for the action resolution stuff, I'm a bit confused. I take it Hide is what you say blaze is claiming. But, and this is a BIG BUT, my role PM SPECIFICALLY states that my actions beats out ALL OTHER ACTIONS. That would lead me to believe that it's an exception to the rule.
Not buying that, why the hell would he post the rules like that.

Do not make the mistake of getting 3 VT Killed in one rotation, like me yesterday with TF, just don't do it.
wrongly worded I'm guessing. I didn't target ANYONE (I can't, I'm town). I was talking about a feared prediction of TF getting killed, then 2 more townspeople, this had nothing to do with targets or anything.
This could be a scum slip if Blaze's scum team targeted a VT last night.
Nope, I had no targets, I WAS FLYING!
I'm not unvoting because I'm not yet convinced Blaze isn't scum.
What do I have to do here to prove my alliance. My god.
Um, no, you're not. You probably aren't even LEIA Organa, since you botched your claim. And let's say you are who you say you are. It doesn't prove Blaze is scum. He wouldn't have been told that he was roleblocked (as per E4, which the mod JUST POINTED US TO!!!), so as far as he knew, what he said was true. Homs: Kthxbye
Enough, I am sick of this, I'm calling it right now, if I get lynched, I hope they decide to LYNCH YOU when I flip town damnit.
I win even if I die so long as the Town wins.
I think I have a way to help us out. A lot of people are very doubtful about my alignment, thus I'm obviously a major distraction. Lynch me and look at those who have been pushing hard at my Wagon the 2-3 times it's built up.
Way I see it, D3x moved to town position (more than KTB)
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:41 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Kthxbye wrote:dana: could you please explain how you can be so certain blaze is town with so many scummy posts coming from him? could you also tell me why you are mirroring everything he says?
Also, I've had enough, hopee they lynch you when I am town

Vote: Kthxbye
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:11 am

Post by BlazezRb »

danakillsu wrote:@Kthxbye
That being said, Blaze, if you are somehow Empire, just tell us what you know so that we can catch the last Scum member.
I am not scum, but I will let the mod show that. Hope the town wins. I'm going to join the force. Be sure to defeat the darkness and win.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:12 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Just hoping that Darkness is Kthx and Vez.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

I called it, LMP was scum, I didn't think I was right for a moment, so HA!!
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”