Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #0) » Sun May 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I'll have my thoughts coming soon enough guys. Replaced in and then RL said "eff you! you have other stuff to do besides MS". I feel like I have a read on a few players I think most likely scum from my initial read through, but I'll have to jot down the why's before I go and vote one. Stay tuned!
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #1) » Sat May 15, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Kthxbye »

The following posts really rub me the wrong way knowing what we know:
d3x p801 wrote:I would also recommend Claiming, sog. You're at L-2 atm.
Looks like 'hey, get a fake claim in there buddy. This bounty on you is screwing us'.
d3x p808 wrote:
Why would we have a flip without a faction if there was more then one scum group?
Dunno. I like playing 'out guess the Mod' almost as much as I like setup speculation {which is ultimately the same game}. I don't really see much worth in it. If you'd really like to debate the matter, I suggest you talk with those hell bent on believing there are 2 Scum Groups. I just said I'm not ruling out the possibility.

How do you feel about a Quick Lynch {I don't like it}? Do you think it's more beneficial to the Town than actual discussion {I do not, I believe it stifles conversation}? Do you think the bounty of sog is playing a role in the speed of this wagon {I definitely do and am worried about it}? Do you feel that it is having a positive or negative effect on the Wagon {negative, everyone is gunning for that shield}? What do you think of Scott's TF Vote {I don't like it, though I'm not a fan of TF's Slicey Vote either}?

Preview Edit:

@AGM- I don't see the benefits
to
speculate on setup. ScumHunting is ScumHunting whether you have 1, 2 or 5 Scum Groups. I believe looking for connections and interactions before concrete confirmation of multiple ScumGroups is ultimately less beneficial than ScumHunting. I also believe that prematurely, it is very distracting in a game like this. Too many people are only too eager to nerd out about what Groups could potentially be out there.

Once a second faction is flipped, looking into connections will be much more beneficial, imo. This of course does not include looking for connections to known Scum.
Taking what we know now (that there are indeed 2 scum groups) this looks like d3x trying to convince us that we should only worry about one. At the time of this post, we only knew Jabba's group existed. Has me thinking d3x is on the dark side of the force.

Take note of him 'not liking the quick lynch', trying to continue the day in hopes of getting Vader off the hook with 'more conversation', worry over the bounty, and the big one 'everyone is gunning for the shield'. Really? The way I read it was everyone wanted our investigative role to have it...
d3x p829 wrote:I'll take the L-1 Vote. I'm announcing my intent so there isn't a simulpost that f*s this up.
UnVote
d3x p32 wrote:
Vote:semioldguy
Remember those notes above? Well in the next 2 posts by d3x we have him going with the flow. If everyone is gunning for the shield, why would you then put the L-1 down? If you don't think the bounty on sog was a good thing and think it was a mistake, then why do this? If you thought conversation was going to be stifled due to this lynch happening fast, the why did you participate? How do your actions of getting on the band wagon halt the quick lynch?
d3x p835 wrote:I'm down for a Scott investigation. If he's not Scum {doubtful} then he's only going to serve to continue distracting the Town with their suspicions. Also, I decided to join the Wagon due to a number of reasons. I realized that cooler heads won't prevail in terms of more discussion {ie-slowing the Day a bit}. Also, I agree with the plan to give bv the Bounty abilities and the extra info about farside's RB helps a lot of doubt I had.
Here I think you realize people will be asking the questions I have asked and you try to preemptively answer them. With everything else, it looks like an investigation of someone not on your side of the scum coin is a good idea so of course you're "down" for it. Another reason you could be "down" for a SB investigation is if he's your Godfather. Of course, in my experience you wouldn't know he's the Godfather unless he told you his role flat out OR he told you he's the emperor and you guessed as much. As for your reasons for joining the bandwagon.... Is 'if you can't beat em, join em' a good mentality and scum hunting method?

All in all, I think you just wanted to make sure you were on the wagon of a scum buddy who was going down anyway.

Vote: d3x
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #2) » Sat May 15, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I'm voting d3x, not wolf.

Fixed
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #3) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Kthxbye »

VI = village idiot I think. If not, fill me in because as of right now LMP's p882 make zero sense to me.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #4) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

sorry all, crazy busy schedule at work lately. Just sold an extra car I had too. Anyway, I'll try and post here sooner than later. I'm leaving my vote on d3x very much on purpose and I'll tell you why next post. Suffice it to say that it's basically due to me knowing him in real life (which he mentioned) and due to that connection seeing things you all dismiss as reasons to believe he's scum.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #5) » Fri May 21, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Kthxbye »

can't post more now, but Kast...seriously...try reading the thread..../facepalm
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #6) » Fri May 21, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Kthxbye »

damn...egg on my face...sorry kast

d3x never actually said we knew each other RL, he only said we have a history.

I humbly apologize...
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #7) » Mon May 24, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Kthxbye »

For those of you waiting on some big case on d3x from me, I'm sorry to disappoint. My bad vibes from d3x stem directly from his abnormal play (from my perspective). I've never seen the inconsistent play that I pointed out in my vote post of him since I've known him. I still don't like it, but I can see the case on dana and can get behind it as well.

I will point out that I don't really like/understand the claim from d3x in p979. It's almost hidden which is a little odd. At this point, I could see both being scum with dana having a better PR which would explain the lack of 'fight' from d3x. Again, most this stems from gut rather than facts I can produce for those of you wanting to just jump on the biggest bandwagon.

The main post that makes me

Unvote, Vote: dana

is the one from LMP p971. I don't know where you got the idea that I was going to come up with some 'awesome' post, but I'd like to know where you got that idea from. All I remember saying is I still liked my vote on d3x.

It's nothing d3x has said that has me changing my vote, it's rather those on the wagon that give me pause.

L-1 dana...time to claim.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #8) » Mon May 24, 2010 3:38 am

Post by Kthxbye »

nope, not kidding.

As far as my RL knowledge that makes me get a scummy vibe from him...well, pretty sure I posted that already. It was my initial case and reason for voting him in the first place. As far as some of you dismissing that case, I was merely stating that it's a much more solid case knowing him than those who dismissed it so easily think. Like I've said, I've never seen him give in like that before. If you don't like my gut read on him, not my problem.

As for the vote on dana, who cares if it's L-1 or L-2? Why you freaking out so much? If dana is town, do you really think scum are going to quick hammer? Have you ever seen that happen in a non-nub game? I haven't. Your over-reaction is noted.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #9) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Kthxbye »

*kthxbye takes out his wallet and purchases dana's p1002*

Unvote

I'm at a loss of what to do next to be honest. I was gonna re-vote d3x and just go with my gut, but logic got in the way. My gut says d3x's posts aren't coming from honest d3x. My logic says both d3x and dana wagons happened rather too quickly for them to be fueled by townies. I do realize that we have approximately 3 scum left, but with a max of 2 on one side and 1 on the other, odds are the team with 2 aren't both on the 1 scum left from the other side's wagon. If all 3 happen to fueling one wagon, it would obviously mean that wagon was on a townie so.....

Next step I'm gonna take (and I'd suggest the rest of the townies do the same) is to go back and pick up the weakest reasons for joining either wagon. I also remember one person saying something to the effect that they didn't think either person was scum but I'm too tired to go back and look right now (just got off a 13 hour work shift...you understand). I'm thinking that comment might have been a slip up by scum who already knows neither is on him team. Anyway, that's all for now.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #10) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Oh, and dana...

"I think anyone who believes it's between me and d3x should see clearly that he should be the one lynched, since all he has is a VT claim with no support."

That's just ridiculous. If your claim is true, and I believe it is for now, then you're just a VT now as well. This part gives me pause to be honest, but I'd like to hear what others think on the subject before I get back on either wagon (if I do at all).
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #11) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

See, I think bv should investigate you d3x, not dana. It seems you are pushing the dana investigation pretty hard....too hard perhaps.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #12) » Sat May 29, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Kthxbye »

the d3x I know and love wrote:/headdesk

When did this become the Newbie Queue?
LOL +1.

Seriously, past few pages have been beyond ridiculous. Half the people aren't even reading this thread (at least they don't seem to be).

Vote: Vezopiraka

for the obvious reasons he himself has produced. Also because looking back at AGM's activity, or lack thereof, and the connection I see between him and WS (Namely ISO p5 with the soft defense).

I'll be honest though, all I got off AGM was his random voting and calling out lurkers while lurking. The vote is mainly due to Vez's (in my eyes) scum slips.

Vez is now at L-3.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #13) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Kthxbye »

vez, is English your first language?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:06 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Unvote

^due to d3x, TF, and dana all being on the wagon.

I'm going to go ahead and follow my gut on this and go back to

I still think my original thoughts and vote on him stand despite his reply to the case. I finally figured out why his reply was off-putting to me as well and is a large part of the reason I'm re-voting him. It is uncommon for him to mention that we have a history both on and off site. I believed he mentioned this in order to add the other point that I usually go after him at least once in most every game. I believe this is a tactic to throw dis-credit onto the reasons I voted him the first place. Sorta like "eh, it's just kthx going after me again guys...don't worry about it."

I now also don't like how on the 27th TF should be our lynch for the day, yet on the 31st, when it looks like vezo's going to be the bandwagon, he joins it. This is very unlike the d3x I know. I'd also like to point to the fact that even though 5 days ago d3x said TF should be the lynch today, he jumps on and puts vezo at L-1 even though TF is on that wagon as well...

Again, I may be off here, but I'm going to trust that I know d3x well and trust that my gut is right on this one.

Sorry guys, you're gonna have to find 2 others to lynch vezo today.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:44 am

Post by Kthxbye »

d3x - claimed an ewok of all things! Wicket.
BlazezRb
ooba
Toon Fighter
Dragon Phoenix
Slicey
LynchMePls
vezopiraka - Botched claim of Derek Klivian. VT. I'm leaning on believing it for now though. Pretty strange claim to come up with out of the blue and (WIFOM) I would think scum would be more careful when posting a fake claim. Add in I don't think English is vezo's first language and it's not too far a stretch to believe him.
Scott Brosius - Determined not evil then disappears (could still be Empire God Father)

danakillsu - Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver) [yeah, I still buy it]

Kthxbye - Not scum, duh!
bv310 - Luke Skywalker

wolframnhart - R2D2 (mason C3PO confirmed as he's dead)

Kast - Han Solo

---------------------------------------------------
Green are those I believe are town, Brown is an investigated townie still living (although RP was determined town but was a GF), and black are those I'm still willing to vote for.

Am I missing anyone's claim or proven loyalty anywhere?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:39 am

Post by Kthxbye »

d3x, TF, and dana have all PLAYED scummy. Right now, I already said that I am buying dana's claim. There are plenty of things that can change that, but I'd say that the explanation he gave of when he used the power makes sense even if the flavor doesn't. One thing I WOULD like to know from him is:

dana: why didn't you explain that you had this power as soon as the day started after the night you used it? Especially since SoG said he didn't target THC. I don't understand why you waited till L-1 to claim this when you could have claimed immediately after SoG said he didn't target THC. Also, SoG was scum, so just because he said he didn't target SoG doesn't mean he was even telling the truth. Damn, the more I think about it, the more and more your claim makes less and less sense. Please answer these questions (better be good answers for your sake).

LMP: Depending on how dana answers the above, I could be swayed. My vote on d3x is because I am trusting my gut and my knowledge of him. I am more convinced he's scum than I am anyone else at this time. I'm sorry it's close to deadline that MY vote makes you uncomfortable. Are you saying I should just vote for one of the larger wagons regardless of who I think is the scummiest?

Rest your weary head and sleep well tonight in the knowledge that I won't let today end with a no lynch.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Kast wrote:@Kthxbye-
Do you prefer a No Lynch to a lynch of any of your named suspects? Why do you vote D3x over TF?
answered in p1094 already.

Newbie 812: I mention you 'bod' and liking it pretty much forcing you to mention we know each other. If I remember correctly, you actually told me to refrain from letting people know we know each other in game.

Mini 860: Post game, doesn't count.

Mini 868: LOL, p60 doesn't actually help your reason for posting our history here seeing as you were scum that game. Also, history mentioned here is vague and doesn't include off site.

Mini 882: Al GM asked you directly to confirm knowing my play because Kdub mentioned you could back him up from a previous game. Oh look, scum that game too.

Mini 935: I was long dead and look at that, you were scum this game too! You sure like to mention our connection when you're scum. Don't think this list helped you any tbh.

Open144: ...I'll give you this one. You bread crumbed it and confirmed when asked. I'll be damned, you were town too.

Still think you're scum this game.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

telling how so d3x? do you think it's a scum tell for me to think your claim fake and you scum?

I will go ahead and say right now that my gut read on you has more to do with RL meta than game meta. I will also say that I keep saying gut for a reason. I can't pin point exactly why, hence gut vs. stronger case. I will say however, between my initial comments (case) on you and the post where you expand the case by bringing to light things I missed is a pretty good case anyway even with your claim and explanations.

I will say I'm super excited to see this flip though.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:28 am

Post by Kthxbye »

vezopiraka wrote:
unvote dana

I'll wait to see what ability he has.
Honestly guys, I can't figure out why we didn't lynch this guy. He OBVIOUSLY has not read this thread and is one of 2 things. VI or scum.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Here's that list someone was looking for.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BlazezRb
ooba
Dragon Phoenix
Slicey
LynchMePls
vezopiraka - Botched claim of Derek Klivian. VT. I'm leaning on believing it for now though. Pretty strange claim to come up with out of the blue and (WIFOM) I would think scum would be more careful when posting a fake claim. Add in I don't think English is vezo's first language and it's not too far a stretch to believe him. Also has not read the thread.
danakillsu - Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver) [not so sure I buy this anymore. p1118 is something to think about]
Scott Brosius - Determined not evil then disappears (could still be Empire God Father)

Kthxbye - Not scum, duh!
bv310 - Luke Skywalker
Kast - Han Solo

---------------------------------------------------
Green are those I believe are town, Brown is an investigated townie still living (although RP was determined town but was a GF), and black are those I'm still willing to vote for.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Kthxbye »

ditto on p1161, 1164, 1165, and slightly agree with 1167. Waiting to hear from d3x.

Can't believe some of you want this lynch within 2 pages of a new day...
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Kthxbye »

dana, p1173 makes zero sense. I'm believing your claim less and less.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

wolframnhart wrote:@Blaze

CMAR was a JOAT, he had an investigation role as one of the powers.

HoS Blaze
this x100...

Vote: BlazezRb

I honestly think this was a scum slip ya'll. I think this is our best lynch for today.

There are probably 3 scum hiding out in the list below:
BlazezRb
ooba
Dragon Phoenix
Slicey
LynchMePls
vezopiraka - Botched claim of Derek Klivian. VT. I'm leaning on believing it for now though. Pretty strange claim to come up with out of the blue and (WIFOM) I would think scum would be more careful when posting a fake claim. Add in I don't think English is vezo's first language and it's not too far a stretch to believe him. Also has not read the thread.
danakillsu - Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver) [not so sure I buy this anymore. p1118 is something to think about]

My preferred lynch order would be:
BlazeRb
DP
dana
d3x
vez
slicey
LMP
ooba

blaze and DP jump to the top for their recent posts. blaze namely for trying to quickly get a lynch before the he who was to be lynched was even able to post and DP for opportunistic lurking. Note: these 2 are interchangeable at this time.

Seriously, 3 of 8 scum should make this an easy win for town.

Btw, I have zero doubt what-so-ever that bv is our Cop role and thus town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Vote: BlazezRB

forgot to bold, sorry.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

lolz....blaze is scum...yay!
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I also think dana is scum now due to the massive defense in p1201 and 1202.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

let's not lynch until we hear from EVERYONE on these newest posts. Also, I can't believe you guys skipped over
Blaze wrote:Wait a minute,
even if I am town
, your going to get rid of me, I promise you are making a big mistake. Try to remember that D3x is the possible scum at the moment.
(underline/bold is mine.)

Talk about your obv scum-slips. it will be interesting to see which scum team he flips on.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:19 am

Post by Kthxbye »

ATE much?

So you really like dana and dana really likes you. dana's claim is becoming less and less plausible. Someone said if blaze flips town as he claims, then that would make dana scum as there probably wouldn't be two pilots in this game. First off, there are 2 droids in this game and plenty of random characters to I wouldn't rule it out unless you can read the Mod's mind. Secondly, blaze is flipping scum, of this I am certain. What does that mean for dana? If it were just blaze saying dana is town and doing all the sucking up, I would say dana was probably just getting buddied up to by scum. Problem is, there 2 have buddied up to each other. That makes me think scum team.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Kthxbye »

well, if there is only one scum between dana and blaze, dana is town. the end
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Blaze, please answer this to the best of your ability without quoting the Mod or anything.

I believe you said you used your power last night which you claim could account for the lack of NK's. Did you get a response from the Mod about your night action? If so, what was it in a paraphrased manner. Also, tell me again exactly who you targeted and what exactly your ability does to allow that person to not be NK'ed if they were targeted. I DO NOT want you to try and direct me to a previous post on this. I want answers to these questions all in one post.

Kast, does the quickness of d3x's wagon make you think d3x is any less scum? Why or why not?

d3x, since you're claiming to be town, out of those that jumped on your wagon, who do you think are the scum and how many of the scum left do you think were on your wagon? Why's would be great as well.

all, I stand by my scum reads. Out of blaze, dana, and DP, there are at least 2 scum.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Blaze totally ignored this wrote:Blaze, please answer this to the best of your ability without quoting the Mod or anything.

I believe you said you used your power last night which you claim could account for the lack of NK's. Did you get a response from the Mod about your night action? If so, what was it in a paraphrased manner. Also, tell me again exactly who you targeted and what exactly your ability does to allow that person to not be NK'ed if they were targeted. I DO NOT want you to try and direct me to a previous post on this. I want answers to these questions all in one post.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Kthxbye »

EBWOP:

[quote="Blaze totally ignored when I"][/quote]
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I'd like to first apologize for not seeing the answers to my questions to blaze. I wasn't looking at the quote boxes.

Alright, I'm 100% sure blaze is scum. Which side, I don't know, but I do know he's scum.

Guess since he's at L-1 and will be lynched, I'll go ahead and put this out there to clear up confusion. I didn't want to say anything till d3x and DP became active again, but seems like some are going around in circles.

I know Blaze is lying because he should have gotten a similar msg as bv. I say this because last night I mass RB'ed. It's a one shot thing, but it's the reason nobody die and bv got the investigation result he did. I was going to wait till later to use it, but since we mis-lynched yesterday and there is a good possibility that 2 scum groups still exist (therefore a good chance for two townies to die last night) I figured I would keep the odds stacked in our favor.

I'm Leah Organa (aka hot in a metal bikini) and I used my power last night, which again, was a mass RB.

This is the main reason I think Blaze is scum. That and all the lies.

To answer his question as to why I think DP is scum, it's because he's way too lurker unless he sees a nice wagon building. Then *poof* in he comes with 'I like that case....vote: xxxx' and then *poof* he's gone again. I think he's a good lynch for tomorrow.

d3x is a pain in the arse to read, but due to the speed of the wagon built on him today, I'm now leaning ever so slightly town...could be just because he was V/LA though.

So I saved possibly 2 lives last night (at least 1) and caught scum with my role...not bad for a days work.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Can I just point out that blaze is repeatedly calling himself VT. He also claims to have used a one-shot PR. Either he's just dumb about mafia, super careless in his use of town terms (scummy imo), or lying and forgetting the lie in later posts. I had a one shot ability and wouldn't refer to myself as VT even now that it's used.

Let's not also forget the blatant OMGUS coming from Blaze and again with dana following every thought blaze has. The OMGUS I speak of actually comes before I claimed and cleared up the the confusion about the investigation result on d3x. p1228 specifically for both me and vez. Of course we won't forget 1253's super-mega OMGUS either.

So there's a case on him even without my opinions about my RB and his response to it.

As for the action resolution stuff, I'm a bit confused. I take it Hide is what you say blaze is claiming. But, and this is a BIG BUT, my role PM SPECIFICALLY states that my actions beats out ALL OTHER ACTIONS. That would lead me to believe that it's an exception to the rule.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Kthxbye »

damn, should have previewed. My thoughts still stand though. I see his posts as frantic scum trying to live vs idiocy. I think the mistakes are stemming from pulling anything he can to try and get votes off and making mistake after mistake.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Kthxbye »

dana: could you please explain how you can be so certain blaze is town with so many scummy posts coming from him? could you also tell me why you are mirroring everything he says?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Kthxbye »

so...what's your case on me again?

I call you out for OMGUS and then you take it to the extreme.

Also, why do you vote for me when you say you want dana lynched next after you 'flip town damnit'?

Also, why would I get lynched because of your flip? I'm not saying I investigated you and you came up scum. I'm saying that because of my role and it specifically stating my action takes precedence that you are lying about yours. It's pretty solid logic.

Also, I don't believe your claim even IF my power didn't block yours. Here are a few reasons why:

-you really wanted the hammer thrown on d3x, now he's more town than me in your opinion because....oh yeah, I want to kill you scum.
-on your original claim, you said, "I claim as Jek Porkins (Alliance Townie). My nickname is piggy and I can fly a X and Y Wing really well. No special Powers though."
Then, uh-oh, you said you'd "tell us the truth about last night" and got called out for it. So now, you all of a sudden have a one time power to be able to hide. You SPECIFICALLY said you didn't have any powers in your claim post though. Let me remind you...
scumbadblaze wrote:I claim as Jek Porkins (Alliance Townie).

My nickname is piggy and I can fly a X and Y Wing really well. No special Powers though.

then......

Guess I just lost then. I was bluffing that. Guess I am done for.

then......
bv310 wrote:Blaze, I'll give you a chance here. Why would you lie about having info on the no-kill night? What possible pro-town benefit is there?

Fine then, I'll claim my power then

1-Time Pilot

One time in a game at night I can fly away from getting killed during that night. I believe that I was targeted twice therefore they missed or someone else had dodged 1 team and I dodged another.

Thats the last of my claim, fell free to believe it or not.
Also of note is your giving up post where you said "Guess
I
just lost then". This little gem makes me think that you are the last of the Jabba team if there were 3 of you. Otherwise, there was no losing for you, just no more participation. I honestly think this was a scum-slip (one of many from you). You being last Jabba scum team would be the only way you would lose at this point if we are assuming there are 2 left on empire and 1 on Jabba.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the rule thing. E2 proves blaze is scum. I can't imagine Kdub giving blaze the night action responses blazes claims he got when my role block trumps his hide action.

E2) If there is a conflict between the rules and what is written in a player's role PM, the role takes precedence.

Blaze is scum, 100% positive about this now. Just hammer him already so we don't have to read any more of his BS posts.

If blaze is Jabba scum, I believe dana is off the hook for his blatant defensive posts of blaze. If blaze is Empire scum, dana should be next to die at this point for the defensive posts. That's my opinion at least.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goodbye blaze, and die a horrible scummy death! heeheehee!
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Kthxbye »

hey bv, i see you! come chat with me in here.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:04 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Kast wrote:
That would lead me to believe that it's an exception to the rule.
To be clear, your PM states that your mass role block takes precedence over ALL other actions?

If you have not already done so, please confirm this with the mod.
Yes, it states this very clearly. You almost have it word for word.

...already done...
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Kthxbye »

d3x wrote:@Kthx- We need to be very clear about this {without you getting all ModKilled for quoting your PM}. Please confirm with the Mod that your action contradicts the rules and thus Blocks all actions regardles of E1.

Do you agree that with this confirmation, either you or Blaze are Scum?
Not going to quote but it doesn't get any clearer. My actions is the bestest in the whole wide world. E2 proves Blaze is scum regardless of E1.

I agree with your confirmation and wouldn't hold it against ya'll for lynching me if by some crazy way blaze flips town. I would hold it against the Mod :wink:
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Kthxbye »

btw, due directly TO the rules, my role doesn't contradict anything.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Kthxbye »

wee!!! die scum die!!!!

let me explain the blaming the mod thing. I would blame Kdub only IF blaze was telling the truth and he was told by Kdbu that he went for a ride in his jet as that would infer that his action took place. Since my ability trumps his, his plane would have been broken last night or something. This is all in the crazy talk that blaze was somehow telling the truth...which is not even a possibility in my head....oddly, I'm still excited to see the flip....weird. Guess it's cuz I don't know which scum team he's on.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Kthxbye »

hey d3x and or anyone that get's on before Kdub flips blaze.

Which scum team do you think he's going to be on?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I think he'll flip on Jabba's team due to the 'I lost' comment. That's my best guess.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

well, I knew I was being set up but this went pretty darn far. I'm betting the only difference is that bv is gonna give us a result this time.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Fact: blaze lied about having a PR
Fact: blaze lied about why we had no kills
Fact: blaze said his fake PR worked
Fact: I mass RB’ed that night
Fact: bv got no results due to this
Fact: given that we still have scum alive on 2 different teams, my RB blocked 2 kills that night
Fact: since my PR says specifically that my action takes precedence over all other actions, rule E2 makes any other night actions not happen
Fact: due to the above fact, I was fully logical and correct in knowing blaze was lying
Fact: I have never seen town lie before just to save their own arse
Fact: before hammering blaze, d3x set up my lynch for today in p1276
Fact: This p1276 is very illogical now that I think about it. Why would one of us (blaze or I) have to be scum? Due to my PR, blaze was of course scum in my eyes. Blazes lies do not however make me scum. If blaze would have had the PR he claimed, then yes, you all SHOULD think I’m scum. Fact of the matter is though, blaze was the liar and the only way I knew he was lying was because I have(had now) the role I claim.
Fact: due to blaze lying and my mass RB, I knew blaze was lying and therefore must be scum (logical yes?)
Fact: LMP also chimed in behind d3x with the claim that either me or blaze are scum in p1292
Fact: due to blaze not having a power, he was lying about Kdub sending him those messages thus Kdub did not make a mistake so I do not hold him responsible
Fact: dana was very sure (too sure) that despite blaze lying his ass off and all the signs pointing to him being scum, that blaze was town
Fact: blaze flipped town

My thoughts: d3x, LMP are last 2 scum on empire and dana is last Jabba scum.
I should have listened to my gut from the beginning.

Updated List:

ooba
Dragon Phoenix
Slicey
LynchMePls

vezopiraka - claimed Derek Klivian. VT.
danakillsu - claimed Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver)

Kthxbye - Leia Organa, leader of rebel alliance
bv310 - Luke Skywalker
Kast - Han Solo
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:34 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Updated List:

ooba
Dragon Phoenix

Slicey
LynchMePls

d3x
- claimed an ewok of all things! Wicket.

Scott Brosius - determined not evil then disappears (could still be Empire God Father)
danakillsu - determined not evil and claimed Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver)

bv310 - Luke Skywalker
Kast - Han Solo

Since dana is determined to be innocent, Dragon takes his/her place. Those in bold are my top 3. even though scott is lurky and worthless, I think we should only lynch those in black on the above list. Just sayin...

note: have not read d3x's reply's yet and don't have the time right now.

Scott: feel like participating at some point in time?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Kthxbye »

ooba
Dragon Phoenix
Slicey
LynchMePls
d3x - claimed an ewok of all things! Wicket. VT.

One of these is the lynch for today. Though an Godfather role could be hiding in those who bv investigates, there's only one at most (if any) left. This is why I say leave the investigated alone for now.

As for dana asking for a mass claim, I was thinking the same thing. I would also like Mr. Scott "the worthless" Brosius to be included in the claiming. I don't really want to hear PR's as I have a hunch there is at least one role out there that I don't want scum to know, but names may help narrow down the list.

We have 4 confirmed town roles with only 1 that still has any PR and since he seems to be safe for the moment, this should be a town win.

Odds are that given bv didn't investigate a God Father role other than Jabba yet, we have 3 scum hiding in a group of 6 people. Given the above statement, we're sitting on a 50/50 shot at lynching scum today no matter who we pick.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Unvote

Vote: LynchMePls

Yes d3x, I have read through your recent posts and will comment tonight.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Kthxbye »

LynchMePls wrote:^^ Care to explain?
Read my 1314 and then your 1317 and figure it out scum.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

d3x: I understand your post 1309. I agree with it as well as the only reason I was so sure he was scum was due to the lies and being caught in them. While I’m here, let me also say I agree with p1318 about Scott.

Scott: How bout we focus on scummy things people say and the scummy actions they take instead of trying to out-smart or figure out the Mod’s role giving thought process. The only reason I am ignoring you (in the sense I’m not voting for you) is because there are 6 people in which we have at least 2 scum hiding.

LMP: I’ll give you more info on why I voted for you. In your p 1317 you say you are suspicious of me, scott, dp and d3x. Your also not sure you buy the investigation result. You also seem to be afraid of a name claim (need to find a good one that we will buy or something?). You also start in on Scott’s posts (which although worthless, he’s been investigated innocent as well).

Here are my problems with this entire post.
1. Only 2 of the 4 people you are suspicious of are on the list we should be lynching from.
2. What exactly don’t you buy about my claim given yesterday’s events?
3. Although there could be one more Godfather out there for empire, and it could be one of the 2 investigated people, how is it helping town to try and find that person?
4. Why do you need to hear what Kast has to say about the investigation results? I REALLY don’t get this.
5. You of all people I would have thought would have been interested in a name claim for everyone left. You are the original creator of the names case after all.
6. Again, Scott is investigated and found not evil no matter how scummy and worthless his posts are.

Basically, my vote is on you because you are being super scummy. All p1317 is doing is attempting to throw the town of the correct trail.
-----------------------------
To put to rest the name thing.

hp - Boba Fett - neutral. Bounty Hunter

Wreck Star - Greedo . Jabba Scum. Bounty Hunter
ReaperCharlie Konowa - Jabba the Hutt. Scum Godfather. Crime Lord

semioldguy - Darth Vader. Empire Scum. Jedi

TwoHeadedCyclops - C-3PO. VT/Mason. Robot
CryMeARiver - Yoda. Town PR. Jedi
farside22 - Wes Janson. Town PR. Pilot

danakillsu - claimed Biggs Darklighter. Town PR. Pilot
Kthxbye - Leia Organa. Town PR. Rebel Leader
bv310 - Luke Skywalker. Town PR. Jedi
wolframnhart - R2D2. VT/Mason. Robot
Kast - Han Solo. Town PR. Ex-smuggler/Member of Rebel Alliance

BlazezRb - Jek Porkins. VT. Pilot

vezopiraka - claimed Derek Klivian. VT. Pilot
totallynotmafia - Crix Madine. VT. Rebel Officer
Toon Fighter - Vanden Willard. VT. Rebel Officer

d3x - claimed Wicket. VT. Ewok

Slicey - Carlist Rieekan. unknown. Rebel Officer

Unknown:

ooba
Dragon Phoenix
LynchMePls
Scott Brosius

A few things I noticed while making the list.
-First is that although pilots and officers make up most of the known/claimed VT's, there are pilots and officers in the PR category as well. I will say that Wicket does stick out, but I'm not going to use it as a reason to vote d3x (I have others).
-Second, given that last night bv says he is responsible for one of the no-kills, plus the fact that we had a neutral character, I'm now of the opinion that there may not actually be any more Jabba team members alive. If there is one left, the game would have started with 7 non-town vs 15 town. Is this normal? If so, then w/e. I'm just trying to explain how nobody died if bv is only responsible for one no-kill.

d3x: not sure why you wouldn't be for a name claim. right now, you are the only VT that's not a pilot or officer of member of the rebel alliance in any way. a name claim could only help if there are other non-alliance members in the category. This is suspicious. I'll let you explain as you said you would though.
-------------------
Since some of you don't get it, our only lynch options today are:

LynchMePls
ooba
Dragon Phoenix
Slicey - claimed Carlist Rieekan. unknown.
d3x - claimed Wicket. VT.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

LMP wrote:The only reason I (and I suspect many others) went after Blaze was his incredibly terrible play yesterday.
lol. the rest of us went after him because he lied about having a successful PR after I mass RB'ed. Please tell me LMP, why you don't think I am who I say I am.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:34 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I'm surprised at this, but I agree with 1341 from dana. I'm not sure I buy an unkillable DP. One reason is because I don't think it would have been tested at all yet this game due to many being suspicious of DP. Secondly, and this is just my thoughts, if I was an unNKable townie, I would be hunting scum much more viciously than the lurking crap we have gotten from DP so far in this game. Basically, DP isn't playing and unNKable townie how I would see someone with that ability play.

DP just moved to number 2 on my list. I am happy with a DP lynch or a LMP lynch right now. I think one of them should be the lynch for the day.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Updated list for everyone's SA (situational awareness):

Dragon Phoenix - claimed Wedge Antilles.
UnNKable Townie

LynchMePls - Mon Mothma.
unknown
Slicey - Carlist Rieekan.
unknown
ooba - claimed Jan Dodonna.
unknown

danakillsu - claimed Biggs Darklighter, Alliance Pilot (One-Shot Busdriver)
Scott Brosius - claimed General Ackbar. VT.

bv310 - Luke Skywalker
Kast - Han Solo

I will say...one of these claims is not like the other. I will also say I'm surprised that Chewy's not up there tbh. I would think if Wicket get's a cameo appearance, our favorite bad-ass Wookie would as well.

so...claims that bother me:
d3x
LMP
DP

I'm not basing my vote or lynch preference on these claims, but they are the most disturbing to me. I believe ooba and slicey to be town so once you throw in vez in the above list, you have who I'm willing to lynch today. I'd prefer LMP due to my previous reasons, but the Wicket thing (being one of the first claims due to him being at L-1 at one point) isn't matching up. I will however certainly give you an apology if you do indeed flip over to be a dead furry little body.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Actually, now that I think about it...

-my gut feeling
-not wanting a name claim (due to knowing Wicket is/could be odd compared to the rest of them)
-having no issues to being investigated
-lack of actual hunting for scum (my opinion of course)

I think d3x could actually be the Emperor. We catch the emperor and we have 2 more confirmed townies.

Unvote. Vote: d3x

Now at L-3

Hope for an investigation of LMP or vezo.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

d3x
: out of the lynchable suspects we have today, who are the 3 you think are most likely scum and why? Here's the list again for easy reference.

Dragon Phoenix - claimed Wedge Antilles. UnNKable Townie
LynchMePls - Mon Mothma. unknown.
Slicey - Carlist Rieekan. unknown.
ooba - claimed Jan Dodonna. unknown.

vezo
: same question to you as to d3x. also, I'd like to hear your theory about last night's lack of NK's. I'd also like you to just participate in general.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

add the word "claimed" in front of LMP and Slicey's claimed roles as I forgot to. They are by no means confirmed.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

no, but I had "claimed" in there already. I just forgot to add "claimed" in front of the other 2.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:24 am

Post by Kthxbye »

let's not forget that we already have a rebel leader...me. Hell, it actually says so in my PM. Not saying we don't have more than one leader, as I don't get the impression that my role says I'm the ONLY one, just saying that I am a leader, a pretty prestigious leader, and my ability was a one shot. UnNKable townie bothers me more and more as a claim, especially since a power or lack-there-of claim was unprovoked and not asked for.

I'm cool with a DP or d3x lynch today. I'm leaning DP at the moment. Here, I'll even prove it...

Unvote. Vote: Dragon Phoenix
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Alright folks, here's what I've been thinking.

d3x claimed way early when he was at L-1. Assuming there are 3 scum/anti-town players left, they would have all claimed very recently. Discussion about d3x's claim being 'off' happened BEFORE the mass name claim. If I were scum, and d3x was indeed town, with all the debate surrounding d3x's claim, I sure as hell would claim a pilot or an officer of the republic. This would bring even more heat on the d3x claim. My suggestion for today would be to lynch DP. If he flips scum, then it lends some credit to my theory on this. If he flips what he claimed however, then I'd be all for a d3x lynch tomorrow. This is part WIFOM, I know, but it's a logical move for scum.

d3x: I'm very influential because I'm a powerful and highly respected politician. Because of this, I can call a Cease Fire (ie. Mass Roleblock) once in the game during the night phase. That's as close as I can get without quoting the role PM.

dana/LMP: Why do you need one other person to join the DP wagon before switching? Are you wanting to be the hammer? He'd be at L-1 if you both switched and then someone else could hammer. Is there a reason one of you would rather be the hammer than the person who puts him at L-2 and L-1? If so, what's the reason?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Kthxbye »

My bad LMP. I forgot to read the quote in your post. Above question to dana only then.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Well, I guess I was getting at who do you think is MORE likely scum? d3x or DP. Decide that and leave or switch your vote. I'm not getting why you feel you need to wait for others to tip the scales one way or the other before you make this stance. If you think d3x is more likely scum, you should be convincing others that this is the case, not waiting for others to decide which way they are going to go. It's slightly scummy tbh.
FoS: dana
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

SB wrote:...Is it possible that some pilots/alliance fighters are fake claiming?...
...uh no, it's not POSSIBLE...it's a FACT jack. We have 3 scum left and all claims are pilots and officers and an ewok in a pear tree. There are in FACT at least 2 officer/pilot claims that are fake. I'm saying I think due to part logic and part WIFOM that the chances are in favor of d3x's claim being true and the 3 scum have fake claimed pilot/officer vs 2 scum claimed officer/pilot and a scum claim ewok.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I like ooba's last post due to it being logical. Can't wait to see the 'who we should lynch' post.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

GD it all. The only part of your last post that makes me want more discussion is the people on your wagon.....None of whom I'd call town and in fact many of whom I've called scum.

Unvote
till others get a chance to weigh in. I'd also like to hear ooba's promised post before we lynch today.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Scott Brosius wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
Kthxbye wrote:GD it all. The only part of your last post that makes me want more discussion is the people on your wagon.....None of whom I'd call town and in fact many of whom I've called scum.

Unvote
till others get a chance to weigh in. I'd also like to hear ooba's promised post before we lynch today.
I don't get this. As I've said before, it shouldn't matter much who's on the wagon. Slicey's town, you're town, I've been confirmed town, and I believe d3x is Scum mafia. Why does it matter if Lynchmepls is also on the wagon? Just because some suspicious people are on the wagon, you're not going to lynch someone who almost everything else against them? As far as hearing ooba's post, fine, but I expect to see you back on the wagon if he says nothing important about DP, because I'm getting tired of the cold feet. Just remember, Scum mafia wants Empire mafia lynched just as much as town does, so let's take advantage of that instead of having misgivings about it.
Wait why is Slicey town? Also nobody is confirmed until they flip.
^^This
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Pilots:
Wedge Antilles (DP) ***
Derek Kilvian (vezo)

Officers:
Carlist Rieekan (Slicey)
Jan Dodonna (ooba)
Mon Mothma (LMP)

Others:
Wicket (d3x)

Here's the list of today's lynch-able player's again. Given ooba's thoughts about set-up and given fake claims, should we go after an officer for today's lynch or a pilot? Why? *This question is for everyone, btw*

To remind you of ooba's thoughts...
ooba wrote:- All three factions which were not town got a major fakeclaim like in the previous game.
- I would expect other fake claims to follow last game's pattern - not connected. So if one empire scum turns up in Pilots, I would concentrate in Officers for his partner.
- I am guessing symmetry of roles points to RC being an officer. (6 and 6) Therefore in case there is a last jabba scum, they should be in the pilots.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I'm guessing it will be night when you get back Kast. I want ooba's post and vez to post before this day ends. Once those 2 things happen, I will be happy to put my vote back on DP for the hammer. If ooba's analysis turns out to be accurate in the end, I think out of the 2 pilots that have yet to be investigated, DP is more likely scum than vez.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Hammer vote: DP

If DP flips town, then I'm in full agreement with ooba's d3x, LMP, slicey connections/theory. I believe ooba to be town (which should be obvious) thus if I die tonight, LMP would have been my lynch choice for tomorrow. I still don't like some of the voter's on this wagon, but I don't like DP's claim and play even more. Let's see the flip!
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Well, screw you vez for beating me to it. ah well, he's dead and we bout to get a flip. FYI, vez, if you're town, you are one of the scummiest townies I've ever played with. Your hammer post is so scummy it's almost worth lynching you tomorrow over. You lurk and lurk and lurk and then POOF! hammer vote for someone's reasons. You are a notch above Blaze however if it makes you feel any better...
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Die now pls scum. :D
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Pilots:
Derek Kilvian (vezo)

Officers:
Carlist Rieekan (Slicey)
Mon Mothma (LMP)

Others:
Wicket (d3x)

Here's the list of today's lynch-able player's. List is getting shorter and more in our favor. I'm buying the d3x claim wicket.

@d3x: I'd like you to ignore the 'lynch d3x because of role claim' posts and start scumhunting. If you are really town, you're as good as they come. Plus it'll help me get a better read on you than the defense of your claimed role.

@all: vezo = Pretty worthless. I have seen nothing original from him.
Slicey = Has had some original posts, though I don't remember agreeing with any of them
LMP = Has given me more scumdar pings than any of the 4 we have to choose from for today. Until I can find exactly WHAT is giving me the scum-vibe though...
d3x = Originally set my gut off by contradictory actions. Unfortunately (for my gut's trustworthiness) I fully believe our scum are hiding in pilots and officers. ooba may have flipped scum, but the idea presented is logical. Also, I'm NOT going to vote someone based on something like a Wicket claim. For all I or anyone else knows, Kdub's favorite character in Star Wars IS Wicket which would put him up there with Skywalker, Yoda, and the other "main" characters. Also, more recent posts have seemed genuine and honest.

My order of battle:
vezo
LMP
Slicey
d3x

Let's remember, 2 scum are left. It's possible both are in the list above but also possible that 1 is in here and 1 is in our investigated group.

Vote: vezo

Kast, any reason why you wouldn't want to concentrate on the list above?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Kthxbye »

unvote. vote: dana
then if this is where everyone wants to push. plus I really want to see LMP eat his hat. L-1
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

4 to lynch.

I'm tired of my logic being wrong and will now follow my gut.

vote: d3x
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Well, like I said, my logic isn't doing me well this game. I would have let dana and ooba into endgame because I would have only looked at them after those not "confirmed" by bv were dead. I was logically wrong. Now I'm following gut. My gut tells me that my vote is in the right place. I do appreciate you bringing up my original case on d3x though. I will say though, if you're scum, it was a bad move. If d3x really does flip Wicket, I'm looking straight at you due to your last post. I'm feeling more confident in my current vote though, partly due to your last post. So thanks either way.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

wow, what happened to this game...?

Alright, so this is how I see this playing out.

Today those we have up for lynch are:
LMP
d3x
Slicey
vezo
Scott

Of those we have investigation results on Scott.

bv's results:
N1 - Wreck Star (Evil)
N2 - Reaper Charlie (Good, later reveled to be GF)
N3 - Scott Brosius (Good)
N4 - d3x (Unable to determine due to my mass RB)
N5 - dana (Good, later reveled to be scum mis-direct)
N6 - killed

So that leaves (for me at least):
Pilots:
Derek Kilvian (vezo)

Officers:
Carlist Rieekan (Slicey)
Mon Mothma (LMP)

Others:
Wicket (d3x)

First of all, I think FULL claims are in order for LMP, Slicey, and Scott. d3x and vezo already claimed VT.

Next I say we lynch d3x. I say this due to many reasons, but the most important sticking out for me at this point in time is ooba's theory about setup. He was trying to get us to look at officers and pilots for the remaining scum, and now that we know he was empire scum and we have one empire scum left...you do the math. If d3x flips town, then it's either me or wolf getting killed N7 (barring PR claims). It'll probably be me due to wolf basically disappearing from the game. Then, D8 we should then kill Slicey as ooba's theory makes much more sense if d3x flips town. If Slicey flips town, then whichever of us is remaining (me or wolf) will die N8. That would leave LMP, vezo, and SB in lylo. You would then have 2 claimed officers left and a claimed pilot.

The above is on my assumption that SB isn't the GF for empire.

Honestly though, I'm hoping the game doesn't get to LYLO with the above scenario. If it did, I would cry, /wrists, and quit mafia because my reads would suck.

Sound good all? Claims then more votes d3x please.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:47 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Unvote till vezo makes a decent post. Then votes going back to d3x.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Kthxbye »

oops, forgot to bold

Unvote

Well, he's got limited access this week, so I expect a full post from him next at the latest. What this means is we'll just have to put this game on the back burner till he gets back. We aren't in danger of deadline so shouldn't be too big a deal.

Don't get your hopes up d3x, you're still lynch for today, but I think you've come to terms with that. Unfortunately, although I believe now that you'll probably flip town now, I also believe having you around end game won't help us win due to the suspicion surrounding you.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

So....can you prod wolf (last post 27 June) too?

d3x: While I understand this game is slow, your 'cases' on people are looking more than half-hearted. Why is this? You aint dead yet son.

wolf: If/when you return, mind actually playing in this game since you're practically confirmed? This lurking crap is ridiculous and rude.

vezo: Your next post better be soon and better be longer than a few one liners or I'm pushing to switch you to top lynch today and should you flip town, d3x tomorrow.

Scott: In your post 1532, you asked how I felt about my earlier case with all that has happened since. How do YOU feel about it? Why did you ask and then not bring it up again after I answered?

all: If this game goes to lylo with slicey, scott, and LMP....we're pretty much f*&$ed.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

vote: vezo

d3x getting lynched today or tomorrow doesn't matter to me much. d3x isn't/hasn't ever been one for AtE. His scum reads are usually very good. If d3x IS town, his read on vezo is probably good. I'm going to suggest we switch vezo and d3x for lynch order as demonstrated by my vote.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

grrr...

vote: vezo
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #82) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Kthxbye »

no need to prod. This game isn't going much of anywhere. I'm waiting on wolf or a replacement. not much more to say. d3x and vezo both really want us to believe they are town, which means we will be in LYLO. It just depends on who's there.

It'll be hard to replace wolf as if neither d3x nor vezo are scum, then the replacement has at max a day to play in this game.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Dang it all! I knew you were scum LMP. You really stepped up at the end to make me doubt myself. Great job.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”