Supernatural mafia - Mafia team wins!!!!!

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Benmage »

hunt midnight's sorrow
for paying attention.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Benmage »

hydrak, what 2 people are you again?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Hunt: Chronopie

He's going to lurk to a massive degree so hunting him down is the only viable option.
I can hop on this policy.

unhunt Hunt: Chronopie

Is generichyrda also a hyrda accnt?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

GenericHydra wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Is generichyrda also a hyrda accnt?
Yeah, we are. The fact that both hydras have "hydra" in their names should clarify things.
And your 2 main accounts are?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

GenericHydra wrote:Speaking for the other head: I would prefer not to say who we are. There is no real point to do so.
There are reasons...I see no reason to be obstinate on such a minor issue.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Well lets start lynching this pain in the ass.

unhunt hunt: Generichydra

Obstinant players are anti-town and more often than not, scum. Pulling teeth for easy things is not something I enjoy...next I'll be struggling for rationale with a vote.....no, no, no lets string "th
em"
up now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:And why does it really matter who's behind Genarichydra??
Even without knowledge of why I'd want this information....shit say for meta reasons, or anything you want....there is zero reason to be difficult in this request.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:There is 'zero' reason why they have to tell us this. So why the pressure for it? It has nothing to do with being difficult. Maybe they just don't want to tell us?
I just gave meta reasons as a reason…hence greater than zero…Why would they want to hide it?
Midnight's Sorrow wrote: I mean really??

Unhunt
Hunt:Benmage
Great point…*sarcasm*

GenericHydra wrote:
Benmage wrote:Obstinant players are anti-town and more often than not, scum. Pulling teeth for easy things is not something I enjoy...next I'll be struggling for rationale with a vote.....no, no, no lets string "th
em"
up now.
1) Why is not saying who we are anti-town? I do not think anyone has really answered this yet. If you 2) want to pretend that this is just an alt you can do that. 3)If you are looking for meta stuff, this head barely even plays anymore.
1) I answer this in the quote, you quote….being obstinate is anti-town/scummy.
2) When I see alts I aim to find out their main.
3) So why do you even care? I don’t think that has been answered yet.

@willow
the rvs is stupid anyways. No reason to delay.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Benmage »

Nero Cain wrote:I'm just really confused. GenericHydra is two players playing on one account?

Hunt: Benmage

While I'm confused as hell over the GH situation there's nothing in the rules about him having to disclose any information. But I don't like Benmage using this as trying to get a bandwagon going.
What is there to be confused about?

@RC
Chrono is a viable policy. No to sorrow, don't know about Blaze.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Benmage wrote:
@RC
Chrono is a viable policy. No to sorrow, don't know about Blaze.
If you did... you'd want to policy lynch him even harder than chrono :P
Well trust. If shit sucks, shit will get lynched.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sorrow,
I don't think meta alone is fantastic, but I'd at least like the option to do so... what actually bothered me and warranted my vote was that I too could not think of a reason as to why not..and difficult behavior for simple requests is something I want to avoid altogether as a whole.

Here's an all too often example of where my peeve comes in:

Someone votes player A, saying something like buddied, scumslip, agrees with others statements, or some piggybacking nonsense...Then I come in and as for facts...I usually get resistance followed by responses like its in isos, its all there, go read it your self..some more nonsense...when I finally pull enough strings they usually come to the realization that they have no clue why they are voting...sometimes an epiphany occurs and the player becomes a better player learning how to formulate a case...or I catch some piggybacking scum... Either way I hate doing it, its a waste of time and if I can avoid a precedent of being obstinate forming I will do so.

As town we generally don't have a lot at our disposal. Information is our greatest tool and we'll need as much as possible. Resistance in this arena is scummy.

And Reaper can be Reaper now...but you'll have to be robo or copter...cause you as RC will confuse me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Benmage »

tubby216 wrote:
KageLord wrote: You know, I'm more interested to find out which characters are here and what their role powers are. The quotes from the show so far have piqued my interest. ;)

really??
**headdesk**
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Benmage »

tubby216 wrote:
Tubby wrote: :
if benmage is in on its good enough for me
MagnaofIllusion wrote: Do you intend to defer all your decisions to benmage?
no but if i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage
QFT
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: You policy lynch, if at all, early because there is a general lack of information. Once the game is several Days deep you should be lynching on gameplay and gameplay alone.
Damn did I like post 125, especially this snip. I do agree that policing early is the way to go. It often just spurs into discussion. Policing mid-game more or less occurs when the acts of the initial desired policy unfold. So if we were going to policy lynch someone like chrono for poor play and lurking habits, but choose not to, and his gameplay turns out to be exactly that: poor play/lurking then we are lynching based on gameplay but it could for some be construed as a mid-game policy lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Kage
, quote your "joke" for me please.

It is often the case that scum are given safeclaims. And farside is an experienced girl. Name claiming is a bad idea.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh god, find the enter key! :P
jmj3000 wrote:They aren't going to reveal themselves, they have stated their reasons why, let it go.
I don't believe they did :? ...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

jmj3000 wrote:
GenericHydra wrote:Speaking for the other head: I would prefer not to say who we are. There is no real point to do so.
They state simply that they don't want to, as they see no point in it.
Okkk... and then I go on to say for meta reasons.
jmj3000 wrote:
GenericHydra wrote:The other main reason is to experiment; I simply thought that it would be interesting to see how it plays out
Sounds like a newer player teamed up with an older player (partly evidenced in the next quote). For every good experiment, you have to remove the variables that can cloud the results. IN this "experiment", those variables are the identities of the two heads of the hydra.
Sounds like an odd assumption. I've never hydra'd and I'm experienced...both players could be new, both could be experienced. I don't see how knowing their alternative heads will interrupt said experience...They said the hydra is to share the workload and to experiment the whole "two heads better than one" thing....they don't specify that knowing their identities would ruin this experiement. If I am mistaken than I'd like them to state so, rather than this 'assuming' stuff with you. Lets let GH answer for themself.
jmj3000 wrote:
GenericHydra wrote:
Benmage wrote:Obstinant players are anti-town and more often than not, scum. Pulling teeth for easy things is not something I enjoy...next I'll be struggling for rationale with a vote.....no, no, no lets string "th
em"
up now.
Why is not saying who we are anti-town? I do not think anyone has really answered this yet. If you want to pretend that this is just an alt you can do that.
If you are looking for meta stuff, this head barely even plays anymore.
The bolded not only partially validates what i said right before this quote, but also points out why knowing who is who in this hydra could prove useless: any meta you found on that particular head would more than likely be outdated and useless because they would have had time to study it and make changes.
If its erroneous all the more reason for them not to care to give it up.
jmj3000 wrote: Also, while I am at it, I will address the quote from you benmage that is included here, plus an earlier one.
Benmage wrote:
There are reasons...I see no reason to be obstinate on such a minor issue.
Why, after one joint refusal from both heads, did you call them obstinate? I haven't seen you offer any good reasons for them to reveal their identities, I haven't seen you try to persuade them, and I haven't seen you offer a really strong argument for them revealing themselves. You sound like someone who got affronted when they didn't acquiesce to your request, so rather then try to persuade them, you attack them and try to build a case off of a simple no.
I asked for a simple request, and was astonished when it got turned down because I saw no reason, and have yet to be given a reason why to hide their identities...I've said meta as one reason to share their identities. I attacked their difficult behavior because it was bewildering and I wanted to crush precedents of being difficult when asked simple requests...so?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Robocopter87 wrote:Safeclaims are sometimes given to scum so that if they need to claim they have one. It balances out massclaims and stuff sometimes.
This, it avoids trying to break a game.

An example of safeclaims I've seen can be characters that would exists in flavor or whatever world the game might be played in that the scum can use knowing noone has that name.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Am I wiggin out or does Snow-Bunny not have a single post?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

I think we can start prods noon(ish) tomorrow...tho pretty weaksauce to not post once in the opening days of a new game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

BlazezRb wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:[
BlazezRb wrote:Wow, my shotgun and trying to understand this conversation is giving me a headache.

Is hydrak and Genarichhydra both hydras?
Looks like we have a VI here. Which is one of the reasons I wanted a policy lynch. Omfg, if you saw how BlazezRb played in [ongoing game reference redacted], you'd totally know what I was talking about. Seriously. Go look at BlazezRb's past games. W. T. F.
Is there a problem with that post, my god, if you have better reasons to complain in THIS GAME, then give the town proof that has no other game referance.
Why don't you ignore him, and bring something to the table, proving him wrong.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote: Like I said earlier, I've still never seen a PL that's gone through.
We policy'd in mafia 98.

And on the fake/safeclaim thing, to beat the dead horse which seems to be a theme in this game, scummers mafia which just recently ended, the scum (me) had fakeclaims to work with.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:02 am

Post by Benmage »

@MOD
These three players have failed to post, can we get some prods goin?
easjo682
Snow_Bunny
skeith931
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Nero Cain wrote:To me, if we don't have meta for a certian player its no big deal.
For me it is a big deal. I like to know who I'm dealing with, their experience level, if I've personally played with them before. Something to refer to is nice. However we are going no where in this discussion, so whatever...and your vote rocked *sarcasm*.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:To me, if we don't have meta for a certian player its no big deal.
For me it is a big deal. I like to know who I'm dealing with, their experience level, if I've personally played with them before. Something to refer to is nice. However we are going no where in this discussion, so whatever...and your vote rocked *sarcasm*.
Why is it such a big deal to you? :? Isn't that the whole point of a hydra?
I don't like hyrdas to begin with, but ones I've delt with in the past are usually fine with saying their mains.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Benmage »

I've been saying its going nowhere! People keep bringing it up.. We need more activity from different people. There's one guy v/la this week, 3 who have yet to post and 2 more worthy of prods come 5:30pm tonight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

tubby216 wrote:thats funny, you want content from me?? yah not happening just be pleased i am posting on a regular basis lol
I actually chuckled.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh yes and
MOD

can we prod Untrod Tripod and Ani please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

Already! This is rl D3...5 pages a day, especially early on is normal in large games if you ask me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Benmage »

MOD
prod ani shes posting elsewheres!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

The magna v sawyer thing reads town v town to me...I'd like to hear some of the deserters comment on it. I can drop some further content too.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh well wanted to see different-ing opinions first, but who knows when that'll happen.

I’ve been readin Magna as town for a good portion of this game.

Post 213 when Sawyer comes in, he comes in with content and attacks Magna’s views on Kage. It reads some what nitpicky, but at least he isn’t fence-sitting or coat-tailing. While I don’t agree with the context of post 213 I got town vibes when reading it.

Magna responds in post 215…I don’t see how you can read posts like 215, and 200 and not think of Magna at this stage as town.

I also like post 218 of Sawyers in his counter to jmj whose FoS I disliked. I don’t like FoS’s…lets just vote.

Post 217 from Sawyer reads like hes grasping at straws(mountains out of hills) that aren’t there. He says Magna tried making Kage look worse than he really was. Magna was at least doing something when there was little to go on. That’s town…its scum who piddle around trying not to step on eggshells. Town has to be aggressive and attack.This is pretty much my biggest read on the two. I'm a bias LAL at heart...and clearly desire more content from many people in this game. But when I see early wanna-be cases and discussion/heavy content, it reads town.

And the “pro-town” semantics thing is bleh. Semantics….subjective.

Now, I don’t like Sorrow’s weaksauce vote, and would like more substance than “telling town what to do” vote. Shitttt I’ma tell everyone what to do. Like following tubby's lead.
ReaperCharlie wrote: What I am suspicious of at this point is why anyone is more interested in going for a lynch on kagelord than anything else, because interest in the setup is definitely to be expected from newbies in large games. it's not meta, it's common sense. pull your collective head out of your collective arse and you'll see it too.
I have to agree here, I headdesked because its just toooo easy...toooo novice of a mistake.
Nero Cain wrote:
'oooh look!!! reaper is mass-chainsaw-defending kagelord! they are scum together! lynchwagon gogogogo!'

Thats why my vote is on Benmage.
Wait what?.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

What would the initials be for beepersarlie?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Benmage wrote:I can drop some further content too.
Please do. Calling anything town-v-town this early in the day in a large game definitely warrants some attention, and possibly some stiff suspicion.
Its page 11, theres plenty of content.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

LynchMePls wrote:^So we shouldn't policy lynch you, but we should lynch one of the RCs so that we don't have distraction about the abbreviation RC? *SIGH*
They need an emoticon that sticks your head into your hands and sighs.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh riiiight brain fart.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Sorrow
Can you give some more depth to your last vote?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote: I don't really like assuming someone Pro-Town this early on D1, just because they post posts that scream it.
Is this an entirely separate statement or is it connected to Magna as well?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Benmage »

KageLord wrote:. Plus, I did agree to the Chrono policy, just not at the moment, as explained in the "later explanation".
When would your ideal lynch or policy lynch of chrono be??
GroupThink wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:Lol, Benmage, asking what the initials would be. It would be BS. Lolz.

Also, Reaper that was the stupidest reason ever to vote me.
He's voting you because of the similarities of your names, right?
Well, I still believe we'd be better off lynching a lurker.
Uhh no shit sherlock. Reapers vote looked like a rvs.
GroupThink wrote:. However, if at any point in time I get the feeling that you're scum, I'mma lynch ya. Dat cool witchu?
What.... who posts like this... :?
GroupThink wrote: I can honestly see why they would refuse.
Honestly, do tell.
GroupThink wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:So far page 4 and I'm yet to find something good (the thing on the hydras is rather meh. If they want to stay anonymous, then let them be.)

Still catching up.
There's really nothing to comment on. You could comment on my suggestion though, that we lynch a lurker. I think it'd go along with previous intentions and suggestions to policy lynch early due to the lack of information stuff and all that other stuff they were talking about.
He was on pg 4 at that time, he couldn’t of commented on your statements.
GroupThink wrote:
Chronopie wrote:I mean, I know I'm not the best
Scum
Demon
-hunter, but I'm still willing to take A Shot at it.
You know you just softclaimed 1-Shot Vig, right? Yeah, you pretty much fucked up now.
Why would you ever bring this to attention..??
GroupThink wrote:
Benmage wrote:Damn did I like post 125, especially this snip. I do agree that policing early is the way to go. It often just spurs into discussion. Policing mid-game more or less occurs when the acts of the initial desired policy unfold. So if we were going to policy lynch someone like chrono for poor play and lurking habits, but choose not to, and his gameplay turns out to be exactly that: poor play/lurking then we are lynching based on gameplay but it could for some be construed as a mid-game policy lynch.
Would a mid-game policy lynch be bad? And couldn't we just request a replacement for Chrono?
Not if he's doing the bare minimum to avoid replacement, which is still worthy of policying. And define "mid-game".

Gotta run, i'll finish later.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Ahem.
Unhunt; Hunt: Starbuck

Sheep votes/hunts are
appreciated
So is explaining votes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

Don't mind if I do:

Nice deflection Reaper.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:It's not deflection. I
t's me hunting for a person who's contributed little if nothing to the topic, because I don't particularly like any of the hunting parties currently active.
OMG was it so hard to make this statement in the first place?!?!
ReaperCharlie wrote:P.S. How come you insist on persisting in your idiotic vote on Generic Hydra? because they won't tell you who they are? Doubly useless.

Now shut the f*ck up and vote Starbuck.
More deflection...but voting someone for withholding information from the town. Seems good to me.

This would be like everyone else agreeing to name or roleclaim or something and then GH going...nah not gonna share.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Now shut the f*ck up and vote Starbuck.
So many worse non-contributors...You're garbage.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Benmage »

I'll be away today and most of tomorrow.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Benmage »

GenericHydra wrote:
Please, the game is difficult enough because of sheer volume and short deadlines; don't bring up the hydra identity issue again, ReaperCharlie & Benmage.
The game, for a large game is crawling...You know what would end everything...your identities, so don't give me any crap. Your the one withholding information. I've dropped the topic till people rehash it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
'oooh look!!! reaper is mass-chainsaw-defending kagelord! they are scum together! lynchwagon gogogogo!'

Wait what?.
Nero Cain wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
The following people need to really start contributing to the game and scum-hunting -

Nero Cain
I've already stated that I think Benmage has been the scummiest thus far. However, I am willing to post a wall of text w/ quotes so let me get on that.
Nero, you've failed to state why...so yes, lets see a wall.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Benmage wrote:The magna v sawyer thing reads town v town to me...I'd like to hear some of the deserters comment on it. I can drop some further content too.
Please do. Calling anything town-v-town this early in the day in a large game definitely warrants some attention, and possibly some stiff suspicion.
I don't know if you ever caught this. This was indirectly a question. Please provide 'further content'.
Uhhhh......I did.....

:
Benmage wrote:Oh well wanted to see different-ing opinions first, but who knows when that'll happen.

I’ve been readin Magna as town for a good portion of this game.

Post 213 when Sawyer comes in, he comes in with content and attacks Magna’s views on Kage. It reads some what nitpicky, but at least he isn’t fence-sitting or coat-tailing. While I don’t agree with the context of post 213 I got town vibes when reading it.

Magna responds in post 215…I don’t see how you can read posts like 215, and 200 and not think of Magna at this stage as town.

I also like post 218 of Sawyers in his counter to jmj whose FoS I disliked. I don’t like FoS’s…lets just vote.

Post 217 from Sawyer reads like hes grasping at straws(mountains out of hills) that aren’t there. He says Magna tried making Kage look worse than he really was. Magna was at least doing something when there was little to go on. That’s town…its scum who piddle around trying not to step on eggshells. Town has to be aggressive and attack.This is pretty much my biggest read on the two. I'm a bias LAL at heart...and clearly desire more content from many people in this game. But when I see early wanna-be cases and discussion/heavy content, it reads town.

And the “pro-town” semantics thing is bleh. Semantics….subjective.

Now, I don’t like Sorrow’s weaksauce vote, and would like more substance than “telling town what to do” vote. Shitttt I’ma tell everyone what to do. Like following tubby's lead.
ReaperCharlie wrote: What I am suspicious of at this point is why anyone is more interested in going for a lynch on kagelord than anything else, because interest in the setup is definitely to be expected from newbies in large games. it's not meta, it's common sense. pull your collective head out of your collective arse and you'll see it too.
I have to agree here, I headdesked because its just toooo easy...toooo novice of a mistake.
Nero Cain wrote:

Wait what?.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Was that really your wall, or supposed case? :roll:
Nero Cain wrote: I want to know your role. Are you gonna tell me?

(and no its not role fishing, I'm only trying to prove a point.)
If we were all claiming, and GH decided to be the sole person not to...that would be a better example of whats going on. We all have our information available...except him.
Nero Cain wrote:I'm just really confused. GenericHydra is two players playing on one account?

Hunt: Benmage

While I'm confused as hell over the GH situation there's nothing in the rules about him having to disclose any information.
But I don't like Benmage using this as trying to get a bandwagon going

And I KNOW you saw it 'cause you posted right after me.
This is seriously your only point??? Nothing else?? You have no other strikes against me, save drawing similar ideas with other people in this game as scum connections. (News Flash if you meta'd me you know I bus...or certaintly don't make obvious love connections with scum partners...come on thats a 101 newb mistake) This is the most pathetic vote ever. You need to wagon to lynch someone, it isn't one vote. Unless you start dropping some further strikes against me I can guarantee I will not hang.

Go try that case making/wall thing again.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Post against tubby is ironically a stronger case than the one presented on me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

willows_weep wrote:Okay, I'm going to sleep now but seriously. I just checked on animorpher's activity level in other places. They have TONS of posts (like over 5 posts each day) in other places.
Thats no good for business...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Benmage »

@MOD

HOLY CRAP we playing a large game or a mini?? LEts gets some prodding.

Players and their last posts:
Untrod Tripod Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:17 pm
molestargazer Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:53 am
jmj3000 Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:51 pm
TheLonging Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:10 pm

animorpherv1 Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:58 am
BlazezRb Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Untrod Tripod has 1 post!?! 1 post! I'd be more down to hang him or ani.

But we gotta do something about this. So
unhunt Hunt KageLord
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Uhm last votecount had 8 votes, with 13 to lynch...So I made it 9, and i think its unhunt.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Its hunt
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thats.....L2?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thats the funniest thing ever, because your the one who thought it was L-1 before... :lol: :lol: :lol: gg
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Benmage »

hydrak wrote:
Hunt: Starbuck

For being an idiot. This is obviously her grasping at an opportunity to kill a town member with little to no reasoning.
This makes no sense with the support on the kage wagon.

animorpherv1 is a bad case(by bad I mean a worthy lynch target), but Untrod Tripod has 1 post!!! I don't think I'd be able to forgive that slot even if a replacement comes in.

hunt Untrod Tripod
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Benmage »

hydrak wrote:
Benmage wrote:
hydrak wrote:
Hunt: Starbuck

For being an idiot. This is obviously her grasping at an opportunity to kill a town member with little to no reasoning.
This makes no sense with the support on the kage wagon.

animorpherv1 is a bad case(by bad I mean a worthy lynch target), but Untrod Tripod has 1 post!!! I don't think I'd be able to forgive that slot even if a replacement comes in.

hunt Untrod Tripod
Are we really killing people b/c they don't care about the game?
You really gonna question anything after voting Star?? Imagine this guys slot alive in lylo....f-that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Nero Cain wrote:
MOD: Can you confirm that Kage is dead? In your sig it says still searching for a replacement. Maybe it just needs to be updated.

@ Starbuck and Benmage I AM allowed to post my thoughts on the game, if you don't like them then tough. I find it extremely disrespectful to come out with this "lol you fail" attitude. This is my second game here. In my first game when I did a similar wall of text quotes I got the same response. They later flipped scum. Jus' sayin'.
Can you quote something specific about this "fail" attitude? I encourage new comers..as a second game you may of wanted to stick to the newbie section a little longer before branching into more difficult large theme games. The quote case on me wasn't very substantial.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Nero Cain wrote:
Starbuck wrote: And yes, this means that Chronopie is probably lying about being one.
So why aren't we going after Chronopie?

and really, Crono is basically being called a liar and says nothing?

I'm also concerned with Groups avoidin' teh hammer lynch.
I would like some sort of explanation on the whole Chrono "A shot" thing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Benmage »

unhunt hunt hyrdak
L-2 Could be a decent slip, still something will need to be done with the lurkers. Claim time?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Some mathematician quick, did hydrak just get hammered?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Do we have any knowledge of a timeframe for these flips? Not being able to tie in connections stinks.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Benmage »

TheLonging wrote: Right now, unless anyone else wants to offer up opinions on other lynch candidates, this is the way to go.
Uhhh Tripod, Ani sounded better to me,

But I'm not liking this post:
tubby216 wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Tubby wrote:see i see what you are doing here although i apreciate it its misdirected. I'll give you a few hours and let the maths catch up to you. I we were to no lynch or not hunt today now is the only time we as a town would still be able to recover. However with the lack of flips there could be all dead townies out there or all dead power roles, or we could be really lucky and
scum had crossedkilled. however i doubt we are that lucky.
but yah if your that blood thirsty hunt away captian crusader.
Bolded for emphasis –

Scum can cross-kill? Sounds like a case of ‘Inadvertant slip of information that only scum have at this point’. If that’s the case thanks for letting us know early that we are in a multi-scum team environment.

Unhunt – TheLonging
Hunt – Tubby

seriously you are trying far to hard here. so go ahead run me up just holla when its time for me to claim ok ;)
I wasn't all about the tubby hate. I don't see the scum can crossfire as a huge slip. But maybe it is. Anyways now I'm intrigued. Plus I thought we already talked about scum having safeclaims, but we'll see what you can offer.

Hunt Tubby
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote: *sneeeeeeaaaaakkkks vote into the wagon without actually making a case*
I recognize that you've been playing a dim game. And jumped on an easy vote for terrible reasoning. I don't like when people go "yada yada yada call me to claim." So I'm giving my vote in the sole effort to have him claim, there is no case.
Chronopie wrote:
Hunt: Tubby

/Blatantly Sheeps after seeing other's cases
What cases?

Chrono as a miller is the worst thing I've ever heard. Chrono already warrants being policied. Its arguable that millers should be killed on the spot. Millers are suppose to claim in their very first post. This could also be backtracking incase he got cop'd or is going to be cop'd with the outted one-shot vig whose now dead.

Tubby
you should just claim, cause thats the whole point of your wagon...than we can get on with lynching Chrono.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

Reaper, have you ever played in a game or read a game with a miller in? (If yes, which one(s)?)

Are you familiar with general miller consensus on this site?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:I am currently in one (a game with a claimed miller). As far as I am aware, site-wide consensus is that millers are supposed to claim day 1, right?

What's your point?
Chrono didn't follow this line of thought, and yet you defend him.
ReaperCharlie wrote:Read: It sounds like you are trying to play the IC here; what in heaven's name makes you think I need that? 0_o
I wasn't I was trying be an IC, I was trying to understand your knowledge and experience with millers.

But as far as experience an level of skill...yours is lacking.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:No I'm not, and I never said I was, but you're a better lynch than anyone else at this time for a number of reasons.
List said reasons.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

Post 593 is win. Only the HoS should be a hunt

unhunt Hunt ReaperCharlie
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Benmage wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:No I'm not, and I never said I was, but you're a better lynch than anyone else at this time for a number of reasons.
List said reasons.
1. Not providing content.

2. Being obstinate about not providing content.

3. OMGUS voting those who call him out on not providing content.
This is all under one, not convincing point. So your "number of reasons"...not so much. Trying to make your bad vote sound like it had cause.
ReaperCharlie wrote: And:
ReaperCharlie (502) wrote:
I
do not like
Benmage's obvious double standard about being totally fine with tubby's beefheadedness (read: obstinacy) but giving Generic Hydra such a hard time.
This post ^^^ still stands tall and true, in case you weren't paying attention the first time. Or did you ignore it purposely, hoping it'd slip back into the void and nobody would notice your hypocrisy?

Here is a link
, maybe read my whole
again. That might help you out, Mr. I'mma-chainsaw-defend-the-guy-who-buttered-me-up-on-day-1-with-a-comment-so-good-I-had-to-stick-it-in-my-sig.
What would you like out of this?

Do you want a cookie for me being down with tubby and not GH. Anything else?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote: You have yet to address your double standard. You completely skimmed over it the first time, and just did it again.
I don't see it quite so black and white. Tubby is playing his style of game. GH withheld information. Two different things.

And since things went so successful with GH,(sarcasm) what motive would I under your understanding have to use the same (again your understanding) logic against tubby?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:@Magna

Or I could just think your scum trying put up a front to frame RC.
Then you perhaps need to start really engaging your logic center when 'thinking'

Yes, it makes sense for a theoretical scum under ZERO pressure Day 2 of a Large Themed game to come out with a gambit to get a player lynched :roll:
QFT anyone not following magna at this point is stupid or scum....hint hint sorrow, start bussing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

Not liking this cat n mouse sorrow, let's be blunt again. What am I missing?

What 3rd option?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

Tracker with a 1-shot vig....who tracked someone and they ended up dead....hmmmmmmmm doesn't sound believable

And why would your lust to kill demons yield you only 1-shot vig. I mean flavors flavor, sure...but still.

I'm sorry I'm not convinced, and I think this is some farse crap because you did visit mole.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:It's funny how you all say those things as if you know exactly what people flipped...

Have something you all need to tell the rest of the Town? *raises eyebrow*
He didn't claim vig, and yet did claim to visit mole...whose dead. It couldn't be a worse fakeclaim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:^Lie alert

Mole isn't dead yet. He's 'Waiting in the wings'
Whatever, semantics. :roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nero Cain wrote: The biggest problem is, if we trust you and lynch RC we won't know his alligment/role.
Trust?!!? Whats not to trust. RC admitted to visiting mole. Keep with it.

Now either you believe RC's claim or you don't.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:And we know if he Scum or Town by this claim ....because?
If you believe his claim to be a townie tracker with a one shot vig who visited mole last night, than surely you must think him town...cheah. If you don't believe all that than you believe him to be mole's killer i.e. scum/sk/whateverantitown.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:How anyone can make any educated assumption without flips is surly smoking the weed :|
How are seeing the dead flip going to change what happened or what he claimed. If mole ends up flipping an anti-town role, that wouldn't even clear RC's fakeclaim. You following?

Which btw RC, to play along did you see Mole go anywhere last night?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nero Cain wrote:Image
Oh my god!
ImageImageImage

YESSSSS
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nero Cain wrote: Nice twisting but I was neither defending RC or demonizing Magna. Simpling pointing out that if we lynch RC we wouldn't know weather he is scum or town.
But the question at hand is do you believe him to be guilty of killing mole or not? If you don't than you can go along with thinking him town. If you do think him the killer, than you also yield he lied about his claim...which is just got scum written all over it.

SO yes not knowing flips sucks balls....theres no reason to dwell on it at the moment. Lets move forward and lynch the fakeclaim
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:And thus the thread descended into the chaos that is Lynch all Claimers.....:|
Probably anyone who gets tracked to a person who ends up dead will end up hanging.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

:shifty:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Benmage wrote:Lets move forward and lynch the fakeclaim
what is wrong with my claim. dont you believe me? would my claim not
perfectly
explain what magna saw? i dont know if it fits flavor or not but nobody seems to be saying anything about that so i'll take it that it does fit.
I don't believe it. I don't know flavor or the show, but the name and flavor could be given by mod as fake/safeclaim.

But wanting to hunt demons endlessly and being only a one-shot vig doesn't make sense.

That last post to LMP had a lot of AtE in it. But the bottom line is there's nothing more you can do, and our best course is to lynch you. It's most logical. Blame the fate gods if you are town for being tracked to someone who wound up dead.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #83) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Hey Sawyer, what's your better alternative to today?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Benmage »

@Mod
There a reason why your not listing how many it takes to lynch?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Benmage »

TheLonging wrote: I find his play to be somewhat town, if not 100%.
And how would you define my play, magnas, and LMP's?

Go ahead and throw GH and and anyone else who doesn't believe RC into that mix.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #86) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote: and do you or do you not think it's scummy of benmage to have a double standard regarding tubby's and GH's obstinacy?

and do you or do you not think its scummy as all h311 of benmage to contribute next-to-nothing?
Do you even think about what you post? I've answered the first...and how can you say i've done nothing this game... :roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Benmage »

MOD Untrod Tripod
put him in your sig, wrath god kill his ass....he has one post.
DO SOMETHING
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Benmage wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote: and do you or do you not think it's scummy of benmage to have a double standard regarding tubby's and GH's obstinacy?

and do you or do you not think its scummy as all h311 of benmage to contribute next-to-nothing?
Do you even think about what you post? I've answered the first...and how can you say i've done nothing this game... :roll:
ebwop: do you or to you not think its scummy as all h311 of TUBBY to contribute next-to-nothing? (not benmage)
I wouldn't say hes contributed next to nothing, so your stated question already falls short. It yields me to options based on something I don't believe to be true. Is he the best contributor here? Of course not. Are there many players worse than him in contribution? Hell yeah.

Why are you so against tubby's "obstinacy" and lack of contribution when there are so many other guilty parties? Trying to flail at anything to keep people looking not at you methinks.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Stop saying false statements RC, you're making yourself look bad.

Tubby isn't withholding information. He isn't playing a style you wish he was. These are drastic differences.

And again, why are you only focusing on tubby's lack of content, and not others. Thats the only hypocrisy I am seeing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:chainsaw defending tubby to the end, i see. he sucks your dick, you suck his.

ok. that's valid.
Deflect, again. God you made this easy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Throwing in the towel? I expected better of you, regardless of your alignment. :evil:
Sorry. too many games going on, and my wife is about to go into labor so I guess it is for the best actually, lol
WELL.... Congratulations!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Sorry Magna.

But I still think your full of shit. In my PoV I find RC's claim more believable, then I believe anything coming from you.

Hunt: MangaofIllusion
Can you state specifically what you don't believe Magna to be saying is true, rather than just generalizing it with "anything".
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

While I'm willing to believe that Sorrow RB'd Magna, I wish the CC claim early...This does sound a little like flailing last ditch effort. I am also the worlds most bias person against Roleblockers being town PRs(a behavioral result I think to blame on the current newbie format)..so yeah.

That said there are other roles that could change things, like bus drivers, other rb'rs, jailkeepers etc.

Even if you're a town RB, there could be scum PR's of any of these other sorts of interference roles.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote:
By the way I have Untrod state he needed to be replaced. willows asked for replacement and I have no takers so far to replace in this game.
Please ask anyone you know if they would like to join a game today.
Dangit why willowwwwww *sigh* thats 3 people basically not playong this game in Tripod, Robo and now willow. :cry: .
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

TheLonging wrote:Super rare? Ive played in uh, 5 games that told me I was roleblocked. Probably. 3 - 5. One is still ongoing.
I've played in zero like this. Yay non significant statistical numbers.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Midnight wrote:He was Roleblocked.

Him correctly guessing that RC visted Mole reeks of Informed minority.
Finally you admit it. Why did it take you so long? Why did you, when I called you out on it say cute, non-commital things like “I never said I did”? Need to confer with your team about the best course of action?
OHHH right what a burn!
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Magna.

You are aware that we have no clue who Molestargazer flip is. And that Reaper could be the night vig?

Not to mention your a lying sack of shit.

I'd vote you now, but I'm waiting to see something frist. But I will when I'm done seeing what I want to see.
Thanks for your insight.

Glad you will put another pointless vote on me.

And I'd like to see you prove that I'm a lying sack of shit as you say.
But thanks for outing that you used an ability on me last night. I was kind of hoping someone would cop to that.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Did I say I did?

Could have fooled me.
I see no reason why you didn't state you RB'd him there but did this little dance around.

The pieces are fallen together.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

LynchMePls wrote:Moar RC votes please. He is obv scum.
Word after the Dean claim, jebus let's get this a rollin.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:@Magna

You need to get of your high horse.

From my point of view, you sounded too much like an Informed Minority.

@Ben

I was being honest :D I didn't say I used an ability on him in that post now did I?
No, you didn't make it as juicy as an outright lie...but as I said, you should've insta claimed.

Now that he has claimed Dean, let's hear reasonings why you are voting him and why RC lives.

What do you mean by him as an informed minority? (Yes I know scum are the informed minority and town are the uninformed majority, but is there more to his/this statement...because whats the difference between a scum tracker or a town tracker catching a killer and going wooohooo as RC yielded to visiting mole)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

You do realize Sorrow, both games you linked the scum were the RB's.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

I highly doubt one of the main characters in this show is a fakeclaim(thus not actually in the game).

My point is how at this point do you believe RC over Magna. Its something I'm trying to fathom, not rush. I'd be fine with Getting RC to L-1/lynched or
promised this
by people willing to do so (think ani did) and waiting as long as we can to see if we can get flips.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:If your gonna believe that Dean and Sam are roles in this game, then why is Bobby Singer(Who becomes a father figure to them in the secnd season) hard to believe?
I did a real minimal read of the wiki.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote: I'm also finding hard to believe so many people targeted one person on the first night anyways. Sounds like a bogus turn of events that doesn't seem all that possible in the long run.
So many people?!?! The so many people is a lie. RC alone targeted mole. Sam targeted RC as stated by Magne/Dean. There's nothing suggesting doubling up of targets.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #102) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:While I can see why RC targeted Mole, because he explained why he did, what I don't see is why Magna/dean and Sam automatically assumed that since mole ended up dead, that RC had anything to do with it.

It's like jumping as quick to conclusions as I did with my RB. Both are inexcusable, but you have what you have I'm afraid :/
Because they tracked RC to mole..... and if you don't have a good scum or town read on some, all the more reason to perform said action and see if anything is gained.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #103) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Because Mole ended up "Waiting in the wings' they assumed that that meant that RC 'killed' him.

...Do you see where I'm going with this...:|
Ah yes, there is an assumption being made that RC is the one guilty of the killing. And I agree with this assumption.

I think the minds are finally meeting :wink:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #104) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Benmage »

TheLonging wrote:Hmm, you know, I'll wait for Magma's next post in here. Might decide if I stick with tubby or move to MS.
MS.... why are voting tubby again?

What has MS done to cause you suspicion?

Why is RC free?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #105) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Benmage »

TheLonging wrote:Uh, because he's provided/helped with scumhunting basically nil (just like, 2 out of all his posts in here?), and I believe RC's claim, believe it or not. MS's claim not so much. It's not the play so much as his claim + MoI's responses
Okay I can appreciate the reasoning against Tubby.

As for RC. Ok :| .

And MS... not sure why you don't believe her claim but would believe RC's. Granted MS did it in a weird illogical manner and her play has been erratic and poor(if you ask me)..but part of her reasoning was she believe MoI to be lying from the getgo, because shes claiming RB.

And for practical reasoning I highly doubt a MS lynch possible. I
might
be for it (As I think many of the RC haters might be) But I(and probably we)'d be much more happy with an RC hanging.

Need replacements :(
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

TheLonging wrote:I like this post from GH. I think he's more town at this point (or rather, this head. I think both heads play somewhat pro-town, but maybe more posts will help. Not pressuring/bugging you guys just saying)
I like the post too, I hope we see further post like this (yes still sore about not knowing the hydra :P )

But I think ani is a potential future target, or vig if one of those NK's is a vigger.

@GH
note Magna is not claiming to have been the tracker but is relaying the info from Sam who performed the tracking. Thus MS's RB is nulled even if it went through. (Or believe him to be a rb'er)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sawyer wrote:
Benmage wrote:But I think ani is a potential future target, or vig if one of those NK's is a vigger.
A vig like, maybe, ReaperCharlie?

I do agree with ani as a potential future target though if he isn't NK'd. His D1 lurking combined with being one of the first to post when Day 2 started is rather odd.
RC is claiming tracker, who for some reason also has a 1-shot vig.

I meant if there was a vigger in the 3 deaths from last night. (Because RC is scum and needs to hang)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #108) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sawyer wrote:Wow, Benmage, you seem to have a pretty bad case of tunnel vision. Let's get you the appropriate glasses, shall we?
What makes you so certain RC didn't kill Mole when he was tracked there and Mole is dead...or riiiight his fakeclaim :roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #109) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

LynchMePls wrote:Have you ever played a game with multiple town Trackers?
BAM i was just gonna ask that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm sure farside made believable fakeclaims. Thats why they're there. They make you go oooo ahhh that sounds right. A recurring guest, bobby singer (Note I never saw show, barely skimmed wiki) seems like a good one. Name claims shouldn't be the here all end all, but Sam and Dean are the two main characters, and there would be zero reason for Magna to step forward with this info as scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

LynchMePls wrote:plus his being tracked to an NK'ed player (something he doesn't deny)
there is really no other logical play but to lynch RC and sort it out from there
This.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:I distinctly remember hearing about a Harry Potter Mafia once where Harry Ron and Hermione were the mafia.

I can see many a reason why Magna would step forward with such inormation as scum. For exactly the reason your blowing him off as a potential suspect, based in him having claimed to be one of the Main Characters.
But in a world ending scenario that Magna played the most dreadful game ever, or some reason I can't describe/explain but a wagon forms on her. I'm sure Sam will step forward and claim. I have never seen scum try and claim neighbor to protect a fellow scum, have you?

Because than if either we're lynched or NK'd and flipped scum the other would be strung up faster than Usain Bolt runs 100 meters.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sawyer wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:What in RC's play (not including the claim) makes you think he is pro-town?
I don't think he's necessarily pro-town, just not scummy.
!?!?
Sawyer wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:Do you have any reason to doubt MoI is pro-town? If you had to believe one of MoI or RC's claim, which would you believe? Have you ever played a game with multiple town Trackers?
Not at the moment. If I had to believe only one, it would be MoI, because RC admitted to it.
Why are we even wasting our time here? A player who you have a neutral read on just got tracked to someone whose dead. The most/best information we can attain today is seeing this person hang.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #114) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

LynchMePls wrote: We don't believe him because he is scummy
AND
he was tracked to an NK, although he claims to not be the killer! I mean COME ON. What more do you want? If someone is tracked to an NK, and they can't PROVE they didn't commit the kill, I see no alternative but to lynch him. If he turns up exactly what he claims, we deal with it later.

It'd be like someone claiming cop with a guilty on another player. What would you do? You'd lynch said player, and if they didn't flip scum you'd then question the cop. The only reason you'd be more cautious is if you were in jeopardy of losing (LYLO), but we're nowhere near that.
LMP and me are a fucking tag team right now, lol he's wording exactly what I'm thinking.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Also. I've been thinking. I think we will get to players flips that died in D1 once this Day is over, and the night victims of last night shown next night phase.

What do you think?
Tis a potential theory. Either way we should wait as long as we can without ending today. But that doesn't mean we can't wagonup RC!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sawyer wrote:
Benmage wrote:Why are we even wasting our time here? A player who you have a neutral read on just got tracked to someone whose dead. The most/best information we can attain today is seeing this person hang.
Actually, assuming we still don't get any flips, no lynch will get as anymore information than the other. But if we do get a flip, then the most/best information we can get today,
for the non-believers
, is a RC lynch. For the people who don't doubt RC's claim, you could prove to be a valuable lynch.
So you’re a non-believer who now also thinks I'd be the best lynch....okkkk.
Sawyer wrote: You seem to have more reasons to believe RC's scum, but Benmage has been noticeably pushing the lynch with much mention of the claim itself. And the fact that he never once considered a town possibility doesn't sit well with me at all.
It's not that I've never considered it, it was blip on my radar and I moved past it. His play combined with and moreover being tracked to the dead person is enough for me. If we lynch a town tracker it'll be bad for the town, but it won't be game ending. Letting him live puts us in this same scenario at a later date. Imagine him alive in lylo. Geeeze.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #117) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

LynchMePls wrote:If I'm not mistaken, Sawyer is the definition of "Chainsaw defense".
I think we have to see one of the two flip scum for it be an exact definition, but it's sure shaping up to look this way.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #118) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sawyer wrote:
Benmage wrote:So you’re a non-believer who now also thinks I'd be the best lynch....okkkk.
Not the best lynch, but a good lynch nonetheless.
Ok whose the best?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #119) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote::?

I'm not disagreeing, I'm trying to be objective here. There's no Pro-Town reason to rush a lynch when we have as much to go on as we did D1.
There's being objective, and if you are playing devil's advocate than that too, but only to a point. If in your being objective you are also willing to lynch RC than say so. For none of us are trying to end the day early and are fine to discuss further. But we/I are/am fighting those currently against an RC lynch. Because that's what one has to do. It's more than knowing who scum is, it's convincing others why.

Noone has come close to convincing me why RC isn't very likely scum, and more over that someone else could be a more viable lynch/more likely scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #120) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm still baffled in this uncertainty that I am better choice for info than RC....but whatever we are going nowhere fast :P .
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #121) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:I think everyone forgets that RC claimed that his one shot vig ability,
if used, makes its so he can't track anymore.
How did I miss this....where he say it?

Woot woot, my recruitment worked! Welcome guys. (Onto reading SSBF, damnnnnn)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #122) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:56 am

Post by Benmage »

@MOD
anyone else contact you to replace in? Becauses Blazez last post is 18 days ago.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #123) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Ythan wrote:I was contacted by a player in this game, with a number of other players CC'd. In fact I think it was Ben.
Yeah I sent out 2 mass spams to people I'd want to replace in. Thanks for the help.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #124) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote: ^The bolded
Ohh I misread what you said. Yes he cannot track and vig in one night. But the way I read what you had said made it sound that if he uses his vig he looses his ability to track.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:1. I've already said why I did.
Why was this again, I too forget.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #125) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Benmage »

animorpherv1 wrote:@MS

Sure, whatever ya say, but IMO, when you went with this "hecouldn't have since he got roleblocked" and MoI never claimed to be roleblocked, it loosk scummy, despite your roleblocker claim.
Actually magna said her actions last night was tampered with. ANd jumped on MS who outted themselves as the likely scum tamperer.

This bullshit about targeting the one person everyone else was seeing as town, is utter crap. Like MS is some genius and the rest of us are blind. Sorry not buying it. She's likely scum too.

MS or RC is where I'm down to hang. Once either flips scum, Sawyer gets to hang too.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #126) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Sawyer wrote:
Benmage wrote:MS or RC is where I'm down to hang. Once either flips scum, Sawyer gets to hang too.
Why am I scum for not agreeing with what you think? Particularly when your reasoning can be considered faulty.
Because the reasoning is strong.

But you shouldn't worry after all I said when they flip scum, and they're your town reads. So why you sweating?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #127) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Benmage »

So spy, your down with accepting RC's claim to visit someone who wound up dead today? Check 1.

And you see that he will likely kill LMP(or going on a limb here from exchanges, me)...and your also down for this? Check 2.

This aint sitting well with me boss.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #128) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote: And yea an extra kill directly attributed to RC wouldn't clear it up at all. I mean scum are known for their extra night kill actions rite.
In a scenario where no extra kill occurs, what's your next move?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #129) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

MS didn't even come close to answering what I said at all, and you barely came close. If there are no different kills and no additional kills than what? Not what happens if we do see a new/additional kill. I'm asking if we don't. (Yes spy you sorta answered saying you won't hesitate to kill RC)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #130) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh and Spy, I have plenty of confidence in you. Your list didn't look to bad. But when the powers in RC's hands, I become a skeptic.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Benmage »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Haha. You just don't want me to kill you in OMGUS-rage. Don't worry, I'm not an idiot.

But now there's a high chance I might be blocked or redirected tonight if not
killed outright.
You being killed at night instead of lynched if town is better than a simple mislynch. SO embrace it, plus your kill unless blocked would go through.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Benmage »

RC in your gand scheme to be accurate you'd have to be a part of this opposing scum team. Also it was Magna who caught you. Sooooo I'm failing to see this connection.

I'm still for a RC lynch his reads are dreadful, I don't even trust him vigging if he's town, which I don't think he is. Him vigging a powerful(Not necessarily PR, but me or LMP are simply better players than several in here) townie, and then getting lynched(mislynched if town) Is worse than him getting lynched(or simply mislynched). Yes the upside is him hitting scum. But he wants me or LMP. I couldn't be more town, and I've got a good town read on LMP.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX break down for me what makes ani such a good lynch for today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #134) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Thats the dumbest thing ever GH, I'm scummy for pushing the lynch on someone who was tracked to someone now dead.

So I suppose if I just twiddled around scratching my nuts and not doing anything I'd be town. :roll: Yeah right. Get better.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #135) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Benmage »

LynchMePls wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Hunting:

Tubby (6) ReaperCharlie, Sawyer, Chronopie, TheLonging, Snow_Bunny, Lowell
I'd be happy with the entire Tubby wagon being vaporized.
Could not have a worse group of voters ion this game on tubby...funny...look at those voting RC.
TheLonging wrote:So you agree with absolutely 0 of the reasons presented for lynching tubby? Or do you want RC lynched over tubby? Do you find tubby scummy at all?
I'm pretty sure I understand the reasoning, and am almost certain I dislike it. But trust to be sure, would you mind bulleting the case for me.
animorpherv1 wrote:Yeah, I'm not a fan of the tubby wagon either. At this point, I'd lynch almost anyone else (and that almost should be fairly obvious).
Didn't you say you'd be willing to hammer RC? Basically wondering why you aren't hunting?

SSBF
, would you prefer Tubby or RC to hang?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #136) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:
Ben wrote:SpyreX break down for me what makes ani such a good lynch for today.
Just iso. Then, go ahead and look at the activity spike start of D2 and how quickly he responds when called out. He's paying attention. He's not flaking. He's choosing not to post. Period.
Anyone else with some similarities?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #137) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Need more from GT, Ythan, KmD, Chrono.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #138) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh ya Spy meant to say, Would S_B, Chrono, or Nero fit under that as well?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #139) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh and Lowell :eek: :D
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #140) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Benmage »

*Lowell too*
And what do you think about tubby?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #141) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:*Lowell too*
And what do you think about tubby?
SpyreX wrote:We need those flips. We don't throw a vig under the bus D2. These truths are self evident.
Don't lynch a guy tracked to a dead Image

Keep an SK alive :roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #142) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Benmage »

ccccccchhhhhhh I don't know. I wasn't liking ani, but the way the tubby wagon formed/those voting him the opposition to the RC wagon, and the ease in which people are switching to ani....Has to have scum backing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #143) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Ythan what is the point of your last post? Do you think I'm guilty of active lurking?
Ythan wrote:Plus, attacking another player for obstinance is a bit comical coming from you.

Explain.
Ythan wrote: Plus plus, if I was going to policy lynch anyone in this game from my experience with them it would be you even before MS.
This may be the first time I've been nominated as a policy lynch. Interesting. How much experience do you and I have?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #144) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Ythan wrote:I think it's pretty clear by the words I used what point I intended. I'm not being cryptic. Nor what I mean by that comical comment. I've seen you in other games, you will throw tantrums of obstinacy and screaming stubborn fits.
So you've read previous games I was in? Cause I only know of one ongoing game you and I have been a part of.

So I'm apparently guilty of active lurking. Check. Evidence being the first pages of material...Wow, award winning player we got here in Ythan. :roll:
And worthy of a policy lynch, because apparently I am obstinate and throw tantrums. Nothing about my capabilities as a scum hunter. Okay....

(This is gonna be a fun one)

Yes Spy the ease in which ani is being hung makes me think it a mislynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #145) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:multiball man

dont go down the u no u road
I'm a little baffled here. I don't think he's made it to pg 5 yet, and I'm being called out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #146) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Benmage »

FINE SPYREX Don't say I never did anything for you. I am eager to see what another night brings. Reveals? *crosses thumbs*

Where's ani L-1, or did MS hammer? We should hear a claim.

I'll try really had not to
I won't get into it with Ythan.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #147) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
Benmage wrote: We should hear a claim.
Why?

It's not like you won't have a hard time believing it./sarcasm
Man whose been givin out the benmagehaterade :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #148) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Ythan wrote:
Sawyer wrote:And Ythans first content post is unimpressive to say the least.
Clearly the first part of an ongoing analysis. Defense noted.
Let me know when your analysis is done. Then I'll ask for it to be bulleted, and will respond.
Until then it looks like you'll be white noise.
Oh hai spyrex :shifty:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #149) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Insane. So much to say...So much to yell about.

I couldn't believe the hesitation it took to put two and two together when Mole flipped.

SpyreX that is 100% your fault.

So we have what 1 cultist and a couple scum running around?

Got it.

How KmD lives is beyond me...We can start with this one or with SpyreX.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #150) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:50 am

Post by Benmage »

JmJ living, definitely confused me.

But let's get this result and get another confirmed townie. The pool of possible scum should be dwindling.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (isolation #151) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Whose all confirmed? jmj, tlonging, lmp?(well he is in my book)...and myself...not bad, missing anyone? OO whoever jmj hid behind last night....excellent.

That means we'll have a pool of 6ish players to pick from....We should have this wrapped up real soon.

GroupThink
Nero Cain
GenericHydra
Kmd4390 BlazezRb
Lowellskeith931
Super Smash Bros. Fan Untrod Tripod
tubby216
Spyrex willows_weep

Time for a massclaim?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #152) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Benmage »

jmj3000 wrote: Also, benmage, why does me living surprise you.
I didn't know you had another trick, I thought you were essentially confirming people via your hide. You might as well share whatever info you have...this is that day.

SpyreX, you can claim first.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (isolation #153) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Benmage »

jmj3000 wrote:Y'all want me to claim now? Or is there a set order?
GT is next, but your basically claimed so I wouldn't be against you claiming without waiting.

My read on LMP is one of strong town, I guess he's not 100% confirmed..but noway he buses his cult leader RC and his contrast with Sawyer was beyond what I would call distancing, but I won't rule that out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #154) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nero Cain wrote:
GroupThink wrote:If we're doing popcorn, then Nero should go next.
I am Chuck Shurley.

I want to hear KMD's claim.
Full claims people.....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (isolation #155) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Benmage »

If thats all there is to claiming :neutral: I was hoping scum might've faked a pr.

Vote Kmd4390
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Benmage »

Bump...it didn't take long to get everyone to claim...why must I pull teeth for activity?

Those not willing to vote KmD, why? Those who are...get to it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Benmage »

Things just feel off with him. He gets to pg 12 after replacing in his iso post 3 on Jul 28. Aug 4 he’s says hes still only on pg 12 after voting RC.

His early posting is so erratic, inconsistent and is half filled with telling SSBF that he is busy irl.

In his iso 27 he makes this comment that 60 pages was too much for him to read and that he simply caught up on the lead wagons. I remember reading this when dead and having it irk me. Because he joined the game prior to pg 40, and sort’ve appeared to, while catching up, be up to date in what was occurring since he replaced in…voting RC, responding to people etc etc…but then comes in with this excuse that 60 pages was too much…It wasn’t 60 when he replaced in.

Other than these vote analysis which looks a ton more like clutter…. Information Over Analysis a classic (Thar?) scum-tell which I’ve seen scum employ(the vote analysis, not just the thar scum-tell); I haven’t seen anything beneficial come from him.

Now others have suggested other potential lynches for the day, which I’m all for seeing pursued if proper cases/arguments are presented, which I’m asking for….There are those I wish to look more into myself via iso’s cause I don’t recall everything and need little reminders of certain things and how things went down.

SpryeX is definitely another person I’d be down for a lynching. But all in all I think KmD is by far the best case.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #158) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Why did you replace into a 40 pg game if it was too much for you to read?

Your reads have been Chrono and SB...two easy town mislynches..who else is on your chopping block? Nero...Lowell... what about LMP and SpyreX...you're not exactly stretching to find scum here, you're going for the easy lynch.

Why don't you drop some reasoning why someone else should hang.

It's easy to refute...although I'm no less convinced you're todays lynch. It's harder to have reasoning to lynch someone...let's see a case.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #159) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Is there a reason why GT is behind in this game?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #160) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:11 am

Post by Benmage »

GroupThink wrote:The fact that I'm still reading shouldn't implicate that I'm behind. I'm merely reading over it again in lieu of recent posts.
Ahhhhh, gotchya
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Woops was out of this game too long.

hunt KmD

I know Spy was in your list of suspects...and you named tubby town...you also put LMP in your list of suspects...but you don't pursue either of them. Thats why I said your going for easy targets...its one thing to call someone suspicious or town, its another to explain why...I want more explanation. Your previous ones clearly aren't sufficient.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #162) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Im actually pretty intrigued especially with the three, tubby spy, nero who seem to not be in this VT loop....I however am not a VT so I wouldn't know.

It seems like the scum had fakeclaims, as the mass claim didn't do much...and I can't fathom farside not making them mimic regular pms...that is the point of a fakeclaim...but we will see.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #163) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

v/la till monday
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (isolation #164) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

I wanted to say I was gonna look at ssbf's case, and still do but that also look like one shitty omgus vote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #165) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:47 am

Post by Benmage »

I agree GT looks bad, I like ssbf thus far. I'm still for Kmd but I'd be happy with either at this point.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #166) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Well, assuming kmd votes GT for self preservation at least, that makes it 5-4 we need GH and jmj to weigh in.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #167) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm v/la so I can't really look into NC as much as I'd like to well, and don't recall much about him off the top of my head...regardless I think both a GT or a kmd flip might be indicative of his alignment as well.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #168) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:25 am

Post by Benmage »

jmj3000 wrote:Hey TL, why are those two the only two flips? Why is KMD not flipped and why is Hydrak not revived?
^This...and any insight on your actions?

I new Spy must've been cult with RC! I knew it!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #169) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh right. I cop'd GH last night, he's town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #170) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Hmmm...well should be able to revive hydrak tomorrow than and flip todays lynches.

Okay, jmj what you got?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #171) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Benmage »

jmj3000 wrote:I had tracked GT to TL, but seeing as how GT died, idk what to do now.
Interesting...I wonder what the "searcher" did....SpyreX was my #1 suspect...I need to do some rereading but I leave for work in like 30 minutes...so won't be able to do that tonight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #172) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Benmage »

I agree with 1830 about the oddity of tubby's sudden change from a town read to a scum read...

But 1832 nearly had me vomit.

Either or,
hunt Lowell
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #173) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Benmage »

jmj, go ahead and hammer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #174) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Benmage »

TL, revive hydrak flip other 2.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #175) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Benmage »

That tubby lynch wasn't good. His last words read true to me.

I still believe kmd would've flipped scum. Which begs the question of what happened TL?

I was gonna yell at jmj...the tubby lynch grrr...

Lowell is the choice for today. While I don't think we are in lylo, I'm fine to wait for a majority to agree on lowell.

I'm one vote. It looks like GH is also down.

Thats 2. LMP does your statement count?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #176) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

Well hydrak is still priority to revive imo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #177) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Benmage »

vote Lowell
lets do this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #178) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Benmage »

ooops

Hunt Lowell
c'mon
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #179) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Good game. Lesson to all. Someone tracks another to someone who winds up dead...99% of the time they are the cause!! Go with logic and the facts. Anyone can make a persuasive claim and wiggle themselves out of it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #180) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:LMAO

So called one of the two brothers scum while I was alive. 8-) SO called it!

GG Scum!
Pshh I was trying to act town while MoI was alive. I was planning on Solo winning this one if need be :P .
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #181) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Benmage »

farside22 wrote: I kept wanting to yell at the game when I saw Benmage talk people into voting for someone else when they said the NC looked scummy.
No clue how NC didn't get lynched after he made that all VT error.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #182) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Benmage »

OH FARSIDE
Can we get some exxxxxplainin on why Hide would've gone through RB that totally could've been brokenish.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #183) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Benmage »

I hate cults...I had wanted to test the BPV theory TL. I imagined that being too OP.

It wasn't that I wasn't a team player. I was trying to think of the best way to win the game. Having us maybe shoot GH and have him ressed I thought would've put him into the town slot...this was before I had all the info. It turned out unnecessary but wasn't a terrible idea.

Also NC was so freaking scummy a better, less apathetic more active town would've/should've been able to see so. Him and GH were way to buddy buddy, I like to bus. Granted I was scum so that also made it harder for the town :P .
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #184) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Benmage »

TheLonging wrote:OK I'm going to say it right now

Loiwell, your stupidity + not being able to read cost us the game. No really, it did, and I was all intent on lynching someone else.
You may yet have still lost. But you lost this way, solely because of Lowell. This is why I still chose not to play with him whenever possible.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #185) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Ythan you were pretty much garbage this game, thanks for the win.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #186) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Bah. Stupid paranoid cop role...

Interesting game, though I didn't follow it to the end. What happened?
We massclaimed and all of the vanilla claims had a "no abilities
that you know of
" part except Nero Cain and Nero called everyone who had that part scum. I decided that he must be scum if he was the only one claiming vanilla
without
that, but when I voted him for it, I got lynched. TheLonging never flipped me, so everyone thought I was scum til endgame which Nero survived to as scum. [/notbitter]
Yessir...you could've screamed about it a bit more. I was baffled. But that was also cause of thw bad /apathetic town left living.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #187) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Nero Cain wrote:
GenericHydra wrote: - Benmage... Well he isn't much of a team player
QFT.
:roll: You guys need to know when to cut your losses. NC practically claimed scum. Read the QT all my moves were in the best interest to ensure a scum win, assuming we were vs a competent town. You 2 were way to buddy buddy even from D1 where I attack GH and guess who comes to the rescue....NC :P. Than there also some posts that really made me go :eek: :eek: .
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #188) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ythan wrote:
Benmage wrote:You guys need to know when to cut your losses.
Completely unrelated to your quality as a player.
Swindling the whole town this game. Yeah, you're right. I am that good. Thanks.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #189) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ythan wrote:Yeah if you say so Ben.
Got you to thank buddy, for reminding me how well I played this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #190) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ythan wrote:Someone convince Ben to look into improving his play because I don't think he's going to leave.
Several town people went :o :o at me being scum. And oh ya, we won. I'm fine with my gameplay if I keep winning, which lately i've been on a roll. So uhh yeah. Thanks again for the free slot and easy win.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (isolation #191) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yeah soooo freaking stupid. Did everybody learn their lesson? When you track someone to someone who gets NK'd you lynch them. Period. No questions asked.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #192) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ythan wrote:Yeah there's nobody better than benmage to take dogmatism from.
QFT
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (isolation #193) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Benmage »

I did doc you N2 MoI....I felt I needed your trust to ensure my townness in the future.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”